Title: Amethyst Tryst (probably going to change)
Author(s): Insane Priestesses (InsaneVampiress and CessilyTheVampirePriestess)
Rating: NC-17 (soon)
Pairing: Buffy/Spike, ?/?
Feedback: PLEASE! Cessily's AIM: jenniferwu14, InsaneVamp's AIM: SpuffyShipper1 or ElizaDFanGirl. InsaneVampiress's e-mail: SpuffyShipper1@aol.com or ElizaDFanGirl@aol.com, Cessily's e-mail: jenniferwu14@hotmail.com.
Disclaimer: Joss owns the show and characters, not us.
Distribution: If you actually want it, take it, just e-mail one of us.
Setting/Spoilers: Season 5 or 6
Summary: Whatever pops into our heads.
Authors' Note: This is all written on AIM, then most spelling and grammar is corrected by InsaneVampiress. Please read and review.

~-~-~-~-~

Buffy walked through Restfield Cemetery, quickly dispatching any vampires that came into her path.

When she reached Spike's crypt, a million thoughts raced into her head.

She headed towards the door and put her hand on the handle . . . should she enter . . . what was she doing there. . . Then she asked herself what did she want from Spike? Was this love she's feeling?

Her mind was racing and her palms were sweating, she finally blocked the thoughts for a moment and reached for the door handle again.

She opened the door silently and looked down to the lower level. Spike was probably still sleeping since it was daytime then.

Buffy crept down and turned her eyes to the bed to see that the blanket was only wrapped around his waist and she had a good view at his muscular chest.

Then, the blonde vampire started to stir awake.

"Hello, luv," said Spike sleepily as he sat up. "So what are you doing here, pet?"

Buffy showed her nervousness by shifting her feet a few times before answering. "Umm..." her gaze caught sight of his nice upper body and that was distracting her from forming coherent sentences by quite a bit.

The Slayer locked her eyes onto her feet as if they were going to start talking for her as she tried to continue her sentence. "I, uh, I came by because...umm, I wanted to talk to you about something...I think."

Spike reached up and rubbed his bleary eyes, cocking his head and staring at her questioningly. He shifted and the sheet fell a little lower.

Buffy's mouth was suddenly very dry at this. 'Stop it,' she mentally chided herself, 'it's *Spike* for crying out loud!'

Buffy was starting to get warm, she took of her jacket and threw it to the ground. Spike knew what was going on and smirked. Buffy was about to say something but the words didn't come out. "Buffy, so what exactly are you here for anyways?" Spike said as Buffy was speechless.

The Slayer tilted her head in a way the vampire thought was just adorable. "Well...now I'm not sure why I'm here," she started huskily, "but do you wanna make me stay a while?"

Spike could smell her arousal and it was making his hard-on quite painful, and quite hard to hide.

Buffy knew she must've been out of her mind, but she had to admit, he had the *sexiest* body and it was making her hot.

Buffy walked over to the bed, her hips swaying slightly, and she sat down at the edge of it.

Buffy looked into Spike's wonderful eyes and said "Spike I have something I wanted to tell you." Then she paused hoping to here a reply.

Spike replied quickly, "Sure, luv, what do you want to say?"

Buffy's lips moved slowy about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

"Spike?" a voice called from outside before the door opened slightly.

Dawn peaked in to see no one in the top level of the crypt and as she traversed downwards, Spike called back to her, "Down here, Bit."

As the Key stepped down to the floor of the lower level, Buffy looked at her sister and blushed a deep crimson after what had been going through her mind only moments ago.

The Slayer quickly stood up, still very embarrassed.

Dawn slowly walked towards Buffy, asking "Buffy, what are you doing here?"

Buffy replied, "I was just about to ask you the same question."

The Slayer walked over closer to her younger sister, "I thought I told you that you shouldn't be hanging around Spike's crypt anymore."

Spike looked a little hurt at this comment.

"Well if it's so bad to be 'hanging out in Spike's crypt'", she made air quotes, "why are *you* here?"

The blonde girl was flustered, "Well! I, uh..."

The vampire was finding this quite amusing, but saved his love any more trouble. "She came by to ask if I wanted to patrol with her later," he covered for her.

Dawn looked at them suspiciously, he had answered that a little too fast.

Dawn knew that something was up and it wasn't very good. Buffy started to stare at her feet, unsure what to say. Spike lay back down, hoping that something good would happen.

Dawn started to feel uneasy, and she wasn't the only one. They all did.

Honestly, Buffy was damn tired. She looked at the nice, comfy bed and just wanted to lay down...to rest in peace. She then realized she was sort of spacing off and that Spike and Dawn were talking.

"-between you to."

"Niblet, there's-"

Spike was cut off as Buffy started to pay attention to her surroundings, "Huh?"

Dawn started to worry if she should talk to Spike while Buffy was here. She started to think of an excuse to say so that she could leave without showing that she was uncomfortable.

Dawn started to mumble to herself. Then she blurted something out, startling Spike, "Oh my god, I forgot I have a thing that is very important and I can't miss it."

Dawn started for the door. . .

When she reached it after she had gotten to the upper level, Buffy's head popped up from the lower area, "Bye, Dawnie! I'll be home in a few minutes."

The Key nodded and left, slamming the door.

Buffy walked down to the lower level, her back turned towards Spike.

"So, you're leavin' then, Slayer?" he asked, a tone of hurt in his voice.

The girl turned around, smiling seductively, "Do you want to give me a reason to stay?"

Spike's whole body went numb, he couldn't form coherent thoughts other than 'Shag Buffy,' much less speak to his golden goddess.

Spike looked into Buffy's eyes, "Do you think there is anything I can say to make you stay?"

Buffy replied casually, "Of course, I can think of a hundred things you could say to make me want to stay."

Spike smirked a little, "Such as, luv?"

Buffy mock-frowned. "And you usually know *exactly* what to say...you should be ashamed," her smile showed through her voice.

The vampire chuckled a little, "What can I say? Beautiful girls are my weakness."

The Slayer smiled and walked over to the bed. She crawled up and kneeled on the edge. Spike patted the space next to him, inviting her closer.

Buffy sat next to Spike on his bed. Buffy ran her fingers down his chest as he placed his hand on her cheek.

Spike ran his fingers through Buffy's hair, "My beautiful goddess."

Buffy looked into Spike's beautiful eyes, " I love you, my prince charming." Then they kissed.

The vampire shook himself back to reality. Now, Buffy was backing off a little and looking at him in a peculiar way.

Spike felt very glad that it was hard to tell when a vampire was blushing because their skin barely changed color, or he would have been bright red.

"Sorry 'bout that, pet," he told her. 'Great,' he thought, 'you totally blew it, mate. She'll probably just leave now.' "Well," he muttered to her, "I guess you'll probably be leav-"

She stopped him with a gentle, but quick, kiss.

To be continued...

~-~-~-~-~

Authors' Note 2: That's all we got so far, please review!