Chapter 8: Scherzo

(Italian, meaning 'joke' or 'play') A lively instrumental piece, usually a movement of a sonata. They are often in triple time, and may take the place of a minuet in a sonata.


Another Friday...

Buffy and Spike were sitting on the piano bench, but they weren't teaching or learning - anything about music. They had begun the lesson, but it quickly degenerated into a makeout session. They couldn't keep their hands or lips off of each other.

"Play Mozart's 'Rondo alla Turca'! It makes me feel so good!" Buffy said huskily.

Spike smirked and began to play for her. Buffy ran the tips of her fingers over the top of her chest, licking her lips and getting so hot for him.

Spike stopped playing when Buffy suddenly got up and went to the front door. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh-uh." She locked the door then put down the blind on the front window.

"What are you doing, then?" Spike asked.

"Making sure no Peeping Toms get an eyeful of what I'm about to do to you. Now, start playing again," Buffy walked back to him.

Spike gulped, his breathing getting heavier. He loved when Buffy took charge like this, demanding, determined and strong.

Buffy stood behind him, pressing her body against his back and lightly massaging his shoulders. "I want to get you off while you play it." She got down on the floor, crawling between the piano and the bench. She ran her hands up his legs, caressing his thighs.

Spike was equally as turned on by her knowledge of the piece as he was by her naughtiness. "Um, I don't know if I can play under those...circumstances, pet."

"Well, I guess we'll see if you can." She smirked. "See just how good you are, Mr. Eddowes," she said, pulling down his zipper.

Spike breathed deeply, thinking of how to play the piece. He closed his eyes, his hands going to the keyboard. Buffy drooled, watching his hands beginning to move. It was so erotic; hearing the beautiful sounds his equally beautiful hands produced on the keys. This was a quick number, his hands flying to and fro. Buffy hunched under the piano, it was a tight squeeze, but she really wanted to do this. A stiff neck or back would be worth it. Speaking of stiff...

Buffy undid his pants the rest of the way, pulling out his cock. She put her hands around his thick member. She opened wide and swallowed him with eagerness.

Spike's hands kept moving without pause on the keys. He moaned, "Ohhh Buffy! Uhhh!"

"Keep playing! And don't cum until you finish the piece!" she growled, sucking lightly at his cockhead. "God, I love your cock! Love having you in my mouth!" She 'Mmmm!'ed and dove back onto him.

Spike craned his neck upwards, his hands knowing how the song went, even if his brain had no clue. His mind was completely occupied with the hot mouth and hands of the woman he loved, sliding up and down his pole.

Buffy lustily attacked his cock. His cum was so delicious, she couldn't wait for it to shoot in her mouth. Her pussy was steaming for him too. But blowing him while he played the piano was a huge fantasy that she wanted to fulfill right now.

He wasn't sure if he could last until he finished the song, but he tried doing his best. Finally, as his fingers were striking the last chord, Spike shouted, "BUFFY! UHHHHH!"

Buffy felt his cum hitting her tongue. She moaned and sucked for all she was worth, hearing his cries mingle with the lingering notes ringing in her ears from the last chord he'd played. So fucking hot! Even as she drew the last of his spunk out of him, she felt that he was still hard. Their afternoon was just getting started...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Another lesson...

Buffy had changed into her Britney Spears-naughty schoolgirl outfit after school. She wanted to have a little role-playing fun with Spike today.

She was wearing black knee-socks, a short green and black plaid skirt and a white top tied in the front to expose her midriff. Her blonde hair was pulled into two pigtails on the sides of her head.

Buffy knocked on the door, giggling. She couldn’t wait to see what Spike’s reaction would be.

He answered a moment later. “Hi, Bu--” Spike stopped, stared and swallowed.

“Hiya, Teach!” Buffy grinned. She walked past him, batting her eyelashes as she passed him. She dropped her duffelbag on the chair and turned around. “You like my new threads?”

Spike shut the door and shook his head. “You’re trying to kill me, aren’t you?” He smirked.

“Of course not. Well? Do you like?” she asked, spinning around.

“It’s very...nice.”

“Nice? That’s all I get?” Buffy said teasingly.

Spike walked over to her, resting his hands on her hips. He gave her a small kiss. “You look beautiful, as always. Very, very sexy.”

Buffy laughed, “That’s more like it!” She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

They kissed with increasing passion. Then Spike broke away, gently taking her arms off of him. “Let’s get started with your lesson, okay?” He didn’t think he’d have the strength to stop if they went any farther.

"Why don't we work on our fingering today?" Buffy giggled, going to the piano bench.

"Buffy," Spike said scolding, trying not to give into his lust at seeing her like this. “We’re going to work on real lessons today, understand? We‘ve been slacking off as of late...”

Buffy put a foot up on the piano bench, flipping her short plaid skirt up. "Ooops!" She put a finger to her mouth, in mock embarrassment. She winked.

Spike's mouth watered at the sight her bare ass. No underwear. "Buffy...we really have to do actual lessons. We can't just do this every time you come--over."

She ran her hands up her thighs, pushing her skirt up and caressing her ass. "We'll get some lesson time in. We’ve got all night. Right now though, all I want is you. You know I can't concentrate until you give me what I need, baby."

He moved up behind her, rubbing his bulge against her. His hands stroked her thighs and hips. Spike was so weak when it came to her. It was near impossible to turn Buffy down when she was being mischievous and seductive. He craved her.

"We can pretend that you're my hot Principal, and I'm a very naughty student!" Buffy laughed.

"You are a very naughty girl, no pretending will be required there," Spike chuckled, rubbing his stiff cock against her ass. He felt really, really dirty for how much this was exciting him. He couldn't help himself.

"Oooh, Principal Spike, I'm sorry that I was such a bad girl and didn't do my homework. Are you going to have to punish me?" Buffy sing-songed, wriggling her backside.

"Ahhh--Yes, Buffy," Spike rumbled, moving his mouth to her ear. He kissed the outer edge softly. "I'm going to have to punish you."

Buffy giggled. "Oh, don't punish me! I'll be good!"

"Yes, I know you will," he answered, his voice velvet. He sucked on her earlobe. His right hand stroked up her inner thigh, going under her skirt. He cupped her bare, wet pussy.

Buffy moaned. "Mmmm, your dick is so hard! Can I touch it?"

"Please, do," he groaned.

Buffy reached back, unzipping his fly, putting her hand inside and bringing his dick out without unbuttoning his pants. She reached back inside his pants, taking his balls out through the open fly as well. Her hands caressed him gently.

"I want you to fuck me like this, with your cock sticking out of your fly. Mmmm, that's so hot!"

Spike went down on his knees behind her, pushing the back of her skirt up over her ass and fondling her globes. Her pussy was shiny with excitement. Buffy squealed, bending over more at the feel of his tongue gliding over her labia. Spike stroked his tongue back and forth, spreading her open with his fingers and licking inside. He fucked his tongue into her squishy pussy shallowly, then sucked one of her lips into his mouth.

Buffy quivered, moaning and groaning. She looked down between her legs. She could see his erect cock sticking up out of the fly of his pants. A long, sticky trail of pre-cum flowed from the flared purple tip to the floor. Buffy's mouth watered for it.

“Uhhh--I want to suck your cock!”

Spike paused in his pussy eating. “Are we still doing the Principal/Student thing?”

“Huh? Oh...Oh yeah, I forgot,” she laughed lightly. “But I really want to suck on you like a lollipop. Such a yummy treat!”

Spike smirked, gave her pussy another long lick then stood up. Using a put-on, stern voice, he said, “You’ve been a very naughty young lady, Miss Summers. Lie down on your back on the bench.”

Buffy giggled with delight, quickly doing what he ordered. She smiled up at him. “Now what?”

“Now,” Spike smirked again, stepping up to her and grabbing her shirt. He made a move as if to rip it open, but halted. “Do you have something else to wear?” Spike asked in his normal voice.

Buffy nodded. “Yes, I have a change of clothes. Go ahead.” She grinned.

“Right!” Spike said, ripping her shirt open to expose her pert breasts.

“Oh! Principal Spike! Why did you do that?”

“So that I can do this,” he replied, grabbing two handfuls of tits and groping them.

“Ohhh!”

“And this,” Spike added, bending down and taking a nipple in his mouth.

Buffy moaned as his lips and tongue teased her protruding nipple.

“Ohhh that feels good!” she breathed.

Spike stood upright, then straddled Buffy and the bench. His dick was near her face. He parted her legs and put his face between them, going back to licking and sucking.

“Uhhh--God!” Buffy wrapped a hand around his shaft, pumping him.

A trail of his pre-cum drizzled onto her chin. Her tongue quickly swept it up, then she brought his cock to her mouth, engulfing it and slathering it with her tongue.

“Mmmm!” Spike moaned. He nibbled at her clit and batted it with the tip of his tongue.

Buffy made a lusty noise around his cock, bobbing her head up and down. She pulled off, panting. “Make me cum! Suck my clit hard!” She let out a hungry groan and firmly reattached her mouth to his prick.

Once again, their little role-playing game was forgotten. They were too caught up in pleasing and being pleased to remember.

Buffy made a high-pitched moaning sound. The shaking of her thighs and the flood of moisture pouring onto Spike's tongue announced her arrival. He absolutely loved making her cum. To hear her sweet moans, feel her body shivering, and her nectar spilling onto his tongue was exquisite.

But he really wanted to fuck her now. Spike extricated himself from over top of her, carefully. Buffy groaned, reaching for him.

"Don't, Spike. I want you in my mouth."

"I need to fuck you, pet," he rasped, taking a condom out of his pocket. He had bought lots of boxes of new condoms since he had Buffy started their affair, some in fun colors or flavored. Ribbed, for her pleasure. Spike was buying rubbers so often that he had to go to different shops to avoid the clerks' raised eyebrows and amused smiles.

Buffy loved swallowing his load, but it was awfully good to feel his thick staff stabbing all the way inside of her too. She licked her lips, warming up to his idea. Buffy rubbed her pussy. "That sounds good too." She smirked, watching him roll the condom down his length. “Mmmm--Hurry, Spike! I need you inside me!”

Spike raised her legs, stroking his hands up and down her calves. Buffy moaned and wriggled on her back. He briefly thought again that he should feel even more like a pervert for shagging her while she was dressed like a schoolgirl. But it was so hot and exciting! She was systematically fulfilling all of the naughty fantasies that he'd ever had. Last week, he'd fucked her while she wore he cheerleader uniform. Buffy was such a wanton little thing, constantly turning him on and doing divine things to his body.
Spike couldn't be more enamored with her, he couldn't love her more. If he was a pervert, then so be it. He was her personal pervert.

Spike put his hands under her knees, holding them apart and thrusting into her pussy. Buffy arched into him. The piano bench wasn't terribly comfy, but it felt like she was floating on a puffy cloud when Spike was inside of her.

He thrust his hips rapidly, drilling her pussy.

"Uhhh! Oh God, Spike! Yeah, baby! Ohhh fuck me!" she cried.

Spike hunched down, pistoning his pelvis, plunging deep into her pussy with every hard, deep thrust.

"Uhh! Spike! Ohhh I'm cumming!"

Spike grunted, "Unngg, Buffy!" He felt her pussy flexing around him. He pulled out of her, grasping the base of his dick to keep from cumming. Breathless, he said, "You want to stand with your foot up on the bench like you were before?"

"Yeah!" Buffy got to her feet somehow and put her right foot up on the bench. Her legs were wobbly. She raised her skirt. "Come on, baby! Stick me!"

Spike put his arms around her waist, moving his erect cock into her passage.

“Ohh yeah, Spike!” Buffy groaned, pushing her ass against him, and reaching behind her to grasp his ass with her right hand. “Ohh fuck, baby! It’s so good!”

Spike took her by the hips and thrust wildly into her pussy from behind. “Ahh, Buffy! Oh God, pet! Unngh!”

Buffy felt his cock pulsing inside of her, but she didn’t feel the hot gush because of the condom. “Pull out! I want to swallow it!” she said adamantly.

Spike groaned and withdrew. Buffy turned around and sat on the bench quickly. She took the condom off and sucked on his cock until he was finished. Spike moaned and smiled, tugging playfully on her pigtails.
Buffy smiled up at him while she licked him clean.

“Ohh Buffy,” Spike sighed. “The things you do to me...”

Buffy smacked her lips as she finished, still softly stroking him. “What things do you like especially, baby? Tell me and I’ll do every single one.”

“I love all of the things you do, but I wasn’t talking about physical things. I meant what you do to me, inside. I’m putty in your hands. You make me feel so good, pet.”

“Oh,” Buffy smiled shyly and blushed. “I feel the same way about you. Just seeing you makes my heart pound and gives me butterflies in my stomach. I love you so much, Spike.”

She stood up and they embraced, hugging an kissing.

Buffy mumbled, “Can we go to bed now? I promise we’ll do the lesson later. I just want you naked under me. I want to run my hands all over your body.”

Spike melted once again at her need for him. He gave in easily. “Yeah, let’s do that.”

Buffy giggled as he swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later, in bed, Buffy crawled off of Spike's body, dropping onto her back. They were sweaty and panting from the marathon sex they'd been having all afternoon and into the evening.

Buffy's glassy, happy eyes gazed upward. "You were magnificent today! God, the sex was incredible--You were an animal. I have to make up a new word to describe it. It was scrumtrellescent!"

Spike laughed, rolling onto his side and putting his arm over her stomach. He nuzzled her neck. "Yeah, that's a good word, pet. You bring out the beast in me." Spike growled wickedly and bit at her neck, his fingers tickled her side lightly.

Buffy giggled, "Cut it out!" She squirmed, putting her arms around him.

"Sorry," Spike chuckled, lifting his head from her neck and giving her a kiss on the mouth. "Can't help m'self."

He propped himself up on an elbow, still pressed against her body. The fingers of his right hand softly moved over her cheek. Buffy smiled, rubbing her face back at his hand. He had a sort of melancholy look on his face.

"Is something wrong, Spike," she asked, concerned.

"I don't want this to end," he said quietly, his eyes moving over her face.

"End? Who said anything about ending? You're...not breaking up with me, are you?" The mere suggestion filled her with fear and dread. She didn't know what she'd do if he said he wanted to stop seeing her. We've been making love all day, you can't want to end--"

"No, Buffy, I'm not breaking up with you." Spike kissed her, allaying her fears. "I couldn't do that. I could never stay away from you. I'd go mad without you."

She sagged against him and the mattress with relief, kissing him back. "Then what's with the mopey face?"

"You're 16. I'm breaking the law by being with you like...this."

"I thought you were over that? I mean, you sure seem to have gotten over it..."

"I'm able to put it aside because of my feelings for you, but it still worries me, Buffy. Someone is bound to find out about us eventually."

"I won't let that happen. I love you, Spike. I won't let anyone break us up.”

“Pet, don’t you want a boyfriend who can take you out on the town, who can be seen with you and hold your hand in public?”

“Sure I do,” Buffy said. “But you’re the man I love. I don’t need those things as long as I have you.”

"That's what you say now," Spike said sadly. "But you're going to miss being able to do all that. What about school dances and things like that? You deserve to--"

"Hush." Buffy rolled on top of Spike, kissing him firmly. "Listen to me, I don't care about that kids’ stuff. Are you trying to get rid of me? You sound like you're trying to talk me out of wanting you. Let me set you
straight--It ain't happenin', bub."

"I'm not trying to get rid of you. I...I just want you to think everything through. You need to do what's best for you."

Buffy knew what his real deep-seated fear was. Spike was afraid that she would cast him off now that he had fallen for her, like that rotten Drusilla woman had.

"Baby, I love you," she cooed, placing little kisses along his jaw. "I'll never leave you. I'll never stop wanting you."

Spike closed his eyes and sighed, his hands caressed her back. "I know you believe that, I know you mean it. But...things change. Next week, next month, or next year, you could find that you fancy someone else. Those things happen."

Buffy rose up, supporting herself on her palms. She looked down at him seriously. "Stop it. I only have eyes for you. You can't keep doubting me, Spike."

"I'm sorry," he said glumly. "I know how annoying I'm being. I don't want to upset you with that kind of talk..."

Buffy's expression softened. She stroked a hand over his face. "I won't hurt you like she did." Buffy would definitely snap Drusilla's neck if she had the misfortune to meet her. Dru had left Spike a devastated,
frightened, depressed human being.

"I feel like I'm the younger one out of the two of us. I'm not supposed to be the one who's...scared," Spike admitted. "God, I feel like such a git. You having to coddle and reassure me like this..."

"I will coddle and reassure you until the cows come home." They smiled. "I will make you feel secure about us, about my feelings for you. Whatever it takes."

"God, I love you, Buffy." His eyes danced over her face.

"I love you too, Spike. Let me start proving it to you right now." Buffy wiggled her hips, rubbing her body against him.

Spike smiled and moved his hands up her back, lifting his face to hers for a slow kiss.

"Can we take a shower together?" Buffy asked. "Baths are fun too, but I want to get you all lathered up and sudsy, standing under the water. I...even had a fantasy about that once.."

Spike laughed, "You did, did you?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"It can be a tricky proposition. Slippery surfaces 'n all that." Spike smirked. "But I'm game if you are."

"I'm most definitely game."

They giggled and got out of bed.

"I'll be right there, shower buddy. You go on ahead and get everything in readiness." Buffy slapped his butt.

Spike jumped and rubbed his cheek where she'd smacked him. "Careful, I have a sensitive posterior," he said with mock aggravation and a little smile.

"I'll kiss it and make it better in a minute." Buffy winked.

Spike didn't want to take his eyes off of her. She was so beautiful--and she really was in love with him. Buffy showed it by the twinkle in her eye, the smile on her face, her words and actions all pointed to the fact that she meant it. He didn't need to let his insecurities run away with him with this girl--this woman. She was the 'long haul gal'. Buffy was his soulmate, not Dru, as he'd thought all of those years ago. Dru had been just a prelude to the real thing.

Spike backed up to the bedroom door. "Don't take too long, love." He smiled at her again, winked, then headed for the bathroom.

Buffy sighed in contentment. She needed to get the phone call over with so that the rest of the night would be free for fun and frolic.

Buffy hopped back on the bed and picked up the phone from the nightstand. She dialed her home number.

"Hi, Mom," she said cheerfully.

"Hi, honey. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's great! I just wanted to tell you that Willow and I are going out tomorrow with some girls from school, shopping and stuff like that. So I won't be home till evening probably. Is that cool?"

"Sure. You girls go ahead and have fun."

"Thanks, Mom."

"How did your lesson with Spike go today?"

"It was good. I'm learning a lot," Buffy said. She looked over at the doorway, hearing the shower going in the other room. A dreamy smile stretched Buffy's lips. "Oh, and if I haven't said it before, thank you for
making me take piano lessons."


TBC...