Chapter 6: The Morning After


Spike woke up, licking dry lips and immediately feeling soreness all over his body. His cock was sore too.

'Shit, what did I do to make me feel...' His eyes flew open.

Buffy.

She was what he did to produce the aches and pains. His mind flooded with memories; he was assailed with feelings and images of their long night of carnal extravagance and pleasure.

Spike turned his head to look behind him on the bed. There she was. All beautiful, asleep and peaceful. There was a tiny satisfied smile on her upturned lips. He gulped and quickly looked away from her, staring straight ahead.

"Oh...Oh shit...It actually happened...Oh God...What have I done?" Spike whispered to no one, shocked with himself. He had lost any shred of willpower or self-control the previous day, giving into his potent desire for Buffy. How could he have let himself fail?

The worst part was that as the memories came back to him, he recalled it as the best sex in his entire life. It trumped anything he'd ever had with his Drusilla. He had never gotten it up more than 5 times in one night before, but last night he had done so for Buffy at least 10 times. Cumming in her pussy, mouth, ass and on her skin numerous times.

He had been a sexual beast, taking her over and over again. Kissing, sucking and licking every inch of her toned body. And Buffy had been just as fired up as Spike. She was a sexual dynamo. She was so loud and verbal when they shagged, yelling and moaning noisily about how much she wanted it, how much she loved it. Buffy had relished taking his cock in her mouth, almost purring like a kitten as she ran her lips and tongue up and down his shaft. She had worshipped his body as he had done hers - kissing, touching,
sucking and licking her way around, whispering how beautiful he was to her. Spike had never felt so well-loved or adored as he had with Buffy. God, she was amazing!

Buffy woke up, wincing at her muscle pain, but then smiling because of it. That pain was caused by a world-class fucking by the man of her dreams. She must have cum a hundred times! He'd brought her off with his mouth, hands and cock too many times to count! Spike was the perfect lover, just like she had imagined. He knew how a woman liked to be touched, fucked and suckled. He was perfect, period. Disappointment wasn't even a word in Buffy's vocabulary as far as last night was concerned.

She opened her eyes, seeing his strong back. She grinned and scooted up against him. Buffy put her arms around Spike's waist from behind, kissing his shoulder blades softly. She felt him tense.

"Spike, you awake?" Buffy asked sleepily.

"Yeah," he said.

She rubbed her cheek against his back and purred. "Yesterday was...it was amazing! The best day of my whole life!"

"Buffy...we need to talk," Spike said, swallowing as he felt her hand moving down to his dick.

Buffy stopped just before she put her hand around his length. She didn't like the sound of that. "What do you mean?"

"I mean....we need to talk about--about what happened between us."

Her chin quivered. He was going to put a stop to it. He didn't want her again. Buffy pulled away and sat up in bed. "What about it?" she asked defensively.

Spike turned over on his back, looking at her. He felt his morality disappearing at the sight of her pouty face and her lovely bare breasts. Her nipples were reddened and raw-looking from the treatment he'd given them last night.

He looked up at the ceiling, deciding that was a much safer place to be looking than at the perky, and still very enticing teen. "Uh, we...can't do that again. I...was so wrong to touch you. I sh-should have been able to control myself."

"How can you--Spike, don't say that, please! I know you liked it too!"

"That's not the point, Buffy! I--It's wrong!" He looked back at her, risking being pulled in by her green eyes, and sitting up. "I--I violated you! I committed statutory rape! God, I'm so ashamed of myself," he said miserably, putting his hands over his eyes.

"No, Spike! You didn't do anything bad! I seduced you! I wanted you! Wasn't I good? Didn't you like it?" The thought crippled her; maybe the problem hadn't been Angel at all. Maybe she was just horrible in bed
and didn't know how to do it right. "I thought you liked me," she said, her chin quivering.

Spike got out of bed, getting more freaked out by the second. "I do like you b-but...I can't talk about this! I could go to jail! I could be arrested for--for what I did to you!"

Tears shimmered in Buffy's eyes. "No one will know, Spike! I swear! Willow's the only one that knows how I feel about you, and she would never tell anyone."

"It doesn't matter who you tell! I was wrong! I'm sorry, Buffy!" Spike wanted to cry. He'd let his wicked desires for this girl get the better of him. "You're not old enough to consent!"

"I don't care what the stupid law says!" Buffy declared vehemently. "I'm glad that I slept with you! I wanted it more than anything in my life!"

Spike put on a pair of sweat pants, feeling too vulnerable being naked around her. "You don't know what you're saying, Buffy."

"Yes, I do! Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I'm brain dead! I wanted you, and I went after you. I wouldn't have acted like such a slut if I didn't want you so much. Spike, I want to be with you. I want us to have more nights like last night. I need you! Don't let this be the end."

Spike took a plain white t-shirt out of a drawer and pulled it on. "I can't--I can't deal with this now, Buffy!"

"I need to know right now! Are you throwing what we have away because of stupid laws?!"

"Those laws aren't stupid!" Spike countered. "They're there for a bloody reason! So that old perverts don't take advantage of young, naive girls!"

"That's not us!" Buffy said, tears running down her face. "You're not a pervert, and I'm not naive! I wanted you! Spike, don't lump us in with everyone else, think of it in terms of you and me! I want to be your girlfriend. I don't care what anyone else would think!"

His eyes got bigger. "Oh God! Your mother! You didn't go home last night! She's probably--"

"It's alright, I told her that I was staying over Willow's. Please Spike, give us a chance!"

He stared at her and swallowed. Spike wanted to envelop her in his arms and hold her, kiss her, love her. But he couldn't. It was wrong. But he was so taken with her...How could he not be with Buffy?

Spike raked his hands over his face, shutting his eyes tightly against the waffling thoughts in his head. "I have to--think, Buffy. I have to think!"

Her face screwed up. "Fine! Whatever!" She felt like a pitiful idiot, begging him not to cast her aside.

Buffy jumped out of bed and picked up her leather boots. With a last woeful, tear-filled glance at Spike, she ran out of the room. He heard her heavy sobs coming from the living room, where she was (no doubt) gathering the rest of her clothing.

His heart broke at the sound of Buffy crying. Spike’s feet started for the door. He wanted to go out there, kiss her tears away and never let her go. But he shouldn't; he couldn’t. He stopped in his tracks. Spike rubbed his face in his hands, crying too.

He wanted Buffy. He wanted her heart, soul and body.

"What am I going to do?" Spike muttered, feeling wretched for still wanting her so badly. For wanting her more than ever.


After dressing quickly, Buffy ran from of the house, still crying her eyes out. She had never been more devastated than she was right now. She loved Spike, but he didn't want her. The best night of her life had led to the worst morning of her life. How could she go on without him? How could she deal with the beautifully raw, passionate memories of their night together, knowing that it was never going to happen again?

She avoided people she saw on the way to Willow's house, they would probably wonder what was wrong with her. Her eyes were swollen and red, her face saturated with her salty tears. She had trouble catching her breath with all of the sobbing and hiccupping she was doing.

Buffy went to the glass door on the side of the Rosenberg's home that led into Willow's bedroom, and tapped on it lightly. The curtains were closed.

Willow appeared a moment later in her light blue pajamas, her hair askew. She pulled the curtain. The smile on her face vanished as she took in her best friend's face. She quickly slid the door open.

"Buffy! What's wrong!?" A thousand terrible thoughts went through Willow's head. The worst was that Spike had hurt Buffy, roughed her up or hit her. He didn't seem like the type to do that kind of thing, but you never knew... Willow would take a baseball bat to his skull if anything like that had happened.

Buffy stepped inside and threw her arms around Willow, sobbing on her shoulder. Willow hugged her.

"Shhhh, Buffy, tell me what's wrong. What happened?"

"H-He doesn't love me. He doesn't even like me. We made l-love all night. It was so w-wonderful, Willow! But--"

"But?"

"He's ashamed of what we did. He thinks it was a mistake. He told me he doesn't want to be with me again," Buffy cried, wiping her eyes. "What am I going to do, Willow? I love him s-s-so m-much!"

Willow winced and rubbed Buffy's back. Being rejected by someone that you were in love with was awful. She comforted her distraught friend as best she could, relieved that at least there hadn't been any violence.


TBC...