Chapter 5: The Seduction


Buffy cut out of school early to get ready for (what she hoped would be) an extra-special lesson.

Buffy watched Spike play from the doorway like she had the week before.

His slender, agile fingers moved over the keys fluidly, producing the most lovely sounds. He was oblivious to her presence. His eyes were closed, he was feeling the music and letting his hands move without giving it conscious thought.

Buffy wanted those talented and beautiful hands on her body. She wanted Spike to make her his instrument. To wring sounds from her body; a symphony comprised of moans and screams of ecstasy.

Her body heated up as it often did when she looked at or listened to him. Buffy licked her lips, feeling moisture beginning to flow between her legs. She rested a hand on her hot cheek, her pinky finger brushing lightly over her bottom lip. The tip of her tongue poked out to give her finger a little lick, wishing that it was his finger, or another part of his body.

Today was the day.

Buffy had worn an outfit that she knew for a fact would get his attention. A criminally-short red mini-skirt, a tight white t-shirt and a pair of high-heeled red leather boots. She wore her brown leather jacket over top of her clothes so that she could watch his reaction when she revealed what she was wearing. Buffy had forgone wearing any underwear except a red, lacey thong. She had toyed with the idea of wearing nothing at all, but thongs were damn sexy. She was wearing her 'lucky' red, knee-high boots.
All in all, Buffy felt beautiful, confident and sexy. She was ready to make her move.

Spike finished playing the song, sitting still a moment afterwards.

Why did Buffy have to be so charming? Why did she have to be so adorable and sexy? Why did the way she laughed make heat bloom in his breast? Why did he think about her and shamefully touch himself? He asked himself those questions for the millionth time. Spike wished that things could be different. If she was just a little older, or he was...He felt Buffy's presence nearby.

Buffy knocked on the door. “Spike, it’s me.”

Spike stood up and smoothed back his hair. “Hi. Come in, Buffy.” It was time to go back into ‘Teacher mode'. No lascivious thoughts about her were allowed. "You're early again."

She entered, giving him a big smile. "Yeah, another half day at school. Hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. I didn't have anything else planned for this afternoon anyway."

“I heard you playing when I was coming up to the house. It was so pretty. Glad I didn't scare you this time,” she giggled.

“No, you didn't scare me this time," Spike laughed softly. He almost mentioned how especially beautiful Buffy looked today--but that wouldn't be a good idea. "Ready to begin?”

“Yep!” Buffy put her backback and duffelbag on the recliner.

"Why don't you take your jacket off and get comfortable. I thought today we'd work some more on the Beethoven p-" Buffy tried not smiling and being too obvious as she took off her jacket. Spike stopped mid- word, his mouth going suddenly dry. The words stuck in his throat. His eyes just about popped out of his head. He couldn't do anything but stare at her tight, lithe body. Her perky round breasts stretched out the material of her snug t-shirt, he could make out the darker colored areolas through the white fabric. Her nipples were jutting out like pencil erasers. To his shame, Spike had a sudden and vivid fantasy of ripping her shirt open and sucking on those hard nubs.

Was this another one of his fantasies? Was Buffy even really here?

Buffy was doing her own leering as Spike ogled her. ‘Score!’, Buffy thought, her eyes widened when she saw perceptible movement in the front of his jeans.

He'd seen her in sexy outfits similar to this one before, but this outfit was much more...effective on him than the other times. After all of the fantasies he’d had involving her, it was getting harder and harder to keep his cool around Buffy.

Spike swallowed hard. His eyes scanned the rest of her. Her legs were tanned, long and so smooth looking. The skirt was barely a skirt at all; it was so short that it could almost qualify as a belt. If it were any higher up on her thighs, he would be able to see her-- Buffy shouldn't be running around in revealing things like this! Some old pervert could decide to take some liberties with her young, nubile, taut body...Yeah, some old pervert like the man who was supposed to be giving her piano lessons, for instance.

Buffy broke him out of his trance. "What should we work on, Spike?" she asked, full of false innocence.

His eyes darted back up to her face. "Huh?"

She kept in a giddy giggle. She loved that he was obviously loving what he was seeing. She felt so powerful and womanly to have a gorgeous hunk of man like Spike drooling over her. "Are you okay? You kinda zoned out when you were talking."

"Uh...Yeah. Yes! Um...I'll be right back," Spike said, trying to hide his shaking. He needed to get himself under control--and fast!

As he walked briskly out of the room, Buffy smiled at his back, her eyes fixing on his luscious bum. With a little luck, she'd be holding onto that ass while he fucked the shit out of her soon...very soon.

"Spike, do you mind if I make a phone call?"

"No, go ahead!" he said from the other room.

She strolled over to the phone, dialing her Mom's cell phone number.

"Hi, Mom, it's me."

"Hi, honey. Is something wrong?"

"No, everything's alright. I just wanted to ask you if it be okay with you if I stayed over Willow's tonight? I'd like to go right there from my lesson."

"I suppose that would be okay, since it's the start of the weekend. Don't you need to go home and pick up some things?"

"No, I planned in advance." Buffy grinned. "I knew what a super-cool Mom you are and knew you'd say yes, so I took my toothbrush and a change of clothes with me this morning."

Joyce chuckled, "Alright. Oh, there's supposed to be a big thunderstorm moving in. I've heard thunder off and on for the last few minutes. The newscaster said it's supposed to be a heavy downpour."

Buffy listened, hearing small rumbles of thunder in the distance. The sky was getting darker already. "Yeah, I can hear it too. Don't worry, Mom. I'll make it to Spike's and then Willow's just fine. She's got her car."

"Maybe Spike can ride you after your lesson?" Joyce asked.

Buffy smiled wickedly, thinking, 'I'm hoping that he will, for a good, loooong time!'

She said, "Yeah, I'll ask him to do that if Willow doesn't hang out and wait for me. I gotta go, Mom. I have to get to my next class."

"Okay, sweetie. Be careful."

"I will. Bye!"

Buffy hung up and walked over to the mirror in the living room, making sure she looked good when Spike came back. She hoped that he wasn't jacking off! What if she had gotten him so excited that he had to do that? She wanted all of that saved up for her! Buffy felt nervous, but was pushing the anxiety away, not letting herself be deterred by it.

This was the most important day of her life, she was going to aggressively go after what she wanted most.

Spike.


Spike closed the bathroom door and leaned back against it. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to breathe normally.

"Okay, okay, so she's wearing something--something provocative. So what? I'm an adult, I can control myself. I can concentrate on--on the lesson. God, why is she wearing that! Is she driving me crazy on purpose?!"

He went over to the sink, turning on the water and splashing some on his face. His eyes looked up at his reflection. Spike took a deep breath.

"Lots of teenaged girls dress like that all the time. They're discovering their sexuality and...and like to try and feel more grown up...Shit." Spike looked down at the lump in his pants. "Go down, damn you! Bloody traitor!"

He focused on unsexy thoughts, willing away his erection.

There was a smattering of thunder outside. That was ominous. Like God was saying, 'Don't even think about it, mate!'

He heard Buffy call from the living room, “Spike? Are you coming?”

Spike almost laughed dementedly at the question. He was in trouble again. Big trouble.

“I’ll be right there, Buffy,” he called back.

“I’m just excited to get started,” Buffy said. And that was no lie.


Spike didn't beat off, he couldn't do that with Buffy in the house. He had been successful at willing his erection away. He put himself back in 'Teacher mode', then went out to give the lesson. He kept his eyes at her eyelevel, not looking at the rest of her, and concentrating on giving the lesson.

To his relief, the hour went by smoothly. There were only a few incidents where his eyes had strayed.

With a few minutes left, Buffy decided that it was 'go time'. "Spike, I know I'm here to be taught. But...could you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"You know how I love hearing you play. Could you play Fantasie Impromptu?" Buffy loved it when he played that. The song was so frantic and delirious at the beginning, then slowed down significantly, then it got crazy again--It reminded her of sex. She wished that she could fuck him while he played it.

Spike smiled. "Well, I guess I could. Seeing as how you have a growing appreciation of Chopin."

"Yeah, I loves me some Freddie Chopin!" Buffy giggled.

"Scoot over," Spike said.

Buffy quickly moved down the bench to give him enough room to play.

"No Jerry Lee this time?" Spike asked, smiling.

"Not this time. I'm in the mood for classical."

Spike put his hands on the keys, took a breath through his nose, then began.

Buffy watched his fingers flying along the black and white keys. Her pussy was so hot and wet that it was going to kill her if she waited much longer.
She could feel her juices dribbling onto her panties. They were flowing like a fucking dam had burst!

When he got to the slow part of the song, she decided to make her move.

Buffy splayed her hand on top of his thigh, squeezing it.

Spike stopped playing abruptly, his eyes dropped to look at her hand on his leg. Was it really happening? If it were, it must be an innocent gesture on her part. She couldn't--One look at her face, and he knew it wasn't innocent. Buffy looked positively sinful, one corner of her mouth was slanted up in a kittenish smile, her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

"Buffy...what are you--"

"I love it when you play for me, Spike," she said, her voice much huskier than normal. "I listen to your CD's in bed. It makes me so horny for you!" Her hand moved up his thigh.

"Don't! No, Buffy! S-Stop that!" Spike said shakily. He took her wrist and quickly lifted her hand away from his crotch. "You're just a--You're only 16! And you're my student!" He jumped up off of the bench. He’d had sexual fantasies very much like this. It was as if one of them had come to life.

The thunderstorm outside was a new erotic element though. The air was charged with energy.

Buffy turned, still sitting on the bench. "I don't care about any of that, Spike. I want you! I've wanted you since the minute I saw you!"

"Stop it! I--I can't!" Spike wished that he could run away from the tempting little vixen sitting in front of him.

"Do you mean that you can't get an erection?" Buffy teased.

"No!" Spike said indignantly. "Th-That's not--Just stop it!"

She giggled lightly. "I was just kidding." Her eyes went to his crotch, she licked her shiny lips. "I can see that getting hard isn't a problem for you. You want me too, Spike. Don't pretend that you don't. I've noticed how you look at me sometimes."

To his embarrassment, he had indeed started getting hard again. The front of his jeans was filling out. He quickly turned his back to her, raking his hands through his hair.

"I can't be with you like that, Buffy! You know that it can't happen. It doesn't matter if--if my body responds in certain ways!"

Buffy wasn't going to give up. She would make him hers. While his back was turned, she undid the fastenings on her mini-skirt and slipped it down her legs.

"But I want you sooooo bad," Buffy moaned, moving her hands along her thighs. “I think about you all the time!”

"No, I'm sorry! But it isn't--" Spike turned back around. His eyes rounded, his mouth went slack. His Adam's apple bobbed with a hard swallow. "Put it back on!" Spike knew that he should, but he couldn't look away. Her creamy thighs, long legs and the tiny red thong that barely covered her sex entranced him.

Buffy parted her knees, spreading her legs. Her hands continued stroking up down the tops of her legs. Her thong was noticeably damp to his view.

"I'm such a bad girl, Spike," she moaned, one hand moving to cup a breast, the other moving to her mound. "I need you to teach me a good, hard lesson!"

Spike couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from her. His tongue pushed at his lower lip as he watched her rubbing her slit through the thong. Damn, she was soaking wet! He groaned when the aroma of her pussyjuice floated up his nose. His mouth watered from the scent, his cock hardened further in his jeans.

"I won't tell anyone, Spike. It'll be our secret. I need you to fuck me so bad!" Buffy wailed, cumming a little just from him watching while she diddled herself. She shuddered, closing her eyes and breathing hard.

Spike's brain went on holiday, the 'little head' was going to be giving the commands to the rest of his body for a while. His resistance flew out the window. Buffy had effectively broken his will with her wanton display.

Seeing the young blonde beauty touching herself, seeing how much she needed to get fucked, and hearing her moans were too much for him. The only thing on his mind was doing precisely what she was begging him to do. To do what he’d imagined so many times. Right or wrong had no meaning.

Breathing raggedly, Spike walked like a zombie back to the bench, standing in front of her. He made no overt moves, but his impassioned expression told her all that she needed to know. He wanted her too.

Buffy smiled seductively and sat up fully. His groin was at her eye level. She couldn't wait to finally see what he was packin' in those jeans! Her dark green eyes went up to meet his stormy baby blues, they were almost blackened with desire. Her heart slammed in her chest.

This was it! Without a word, and keeping eye contact, Buffy ran her hands up his thighs to his waist. She slid her fingers along the waistband of his jeans, her French manicured fingernails lightly scraping his abdomen. Her hands met at the button-fly, which she began undoing. Their heavy breathing resounded in the room, along with the cracks of thunder outside.

"Shouldn't...be...doing...this," Spike breathed, staring down at her.

"I know," Buffy replied, quickly unbuttoning his jeans. "Doesn't it feel good to be bad? Once I get these jeans down, I‘m going to suck your cock. I‘ve thought about doing that so many times."

"Ohh God," Spike groaned, putting his hands on her shoulders to keep from sinking to his knees. He wanted to feel her soft lips stroking his shaft more than anything in his life!

She kept undoing his buttons with one hand, she lifted his shirt up a bit to kiss around his stomach. She’d wanted to press her lips against those yummy abs for a long time. Buffy pushed his jeans down, blinking at the big stiffening prick that popped up in her face. It was huge! He had to be over 8 inches long, maybe more! And holy frijoles! It was so thick around!

She grinned. "God, Spike! You're massive! I knew you'd be big, but WOW! Just what I'd hoped for!"

Her hands wrapped around his staff, one around the bottom and the other near the top. Spike's body jerked and he gasped at her touch. He thought that he might pass out at how bloody amazing it felt to have her hot little hands around him.

Buffy stroked it lovingly up and down, looking at the 'eye of the great beast'. It swelled in her hands. Her eyes were half-closed as she leaned in, sticking her tongue out and slowly swiping over the head.

"Ahhh!" Spike threw his head back, his hands squeezed her shoulders.

Buffy smiled, her licking speeding up and getting more vigorous. She lapped at the head, making delighted 'yummy sounds' at the taste of his pre-cum. She opened her mouth and took him inside, sliding the first few substantial inches in.

"Mmm-mmmm!" Buffy groaned.

Spike puffed air at the feel of her moist, scaldingly hot, sucking mouth on his cock. It was an exquisite sensation. He used one hand to squeeze the base of his dick to keep from cumming so soon. When the crisis passed, he put his hand back on her shoulder.

Buffy would bob on his cock for a few seconds, pull off to dab at the sensitive head with her tongue, then swallow him up again. Buffy wanted to eat him alive.

Spike's eyes were fluttering upwards. He’d never been this aroused or felt so good. This was the zenith of all of the desire he'd built up for the last few months.

Buffy's cheeks were sucked in, her eyes closed in bliss as she moved her mouth up and down his big cock. She was making obscene sucking and slurping sounds on him as she avidly went down on him. He was so big and thick that it was hard to take more than half into her dainty mouth at a time. But she'd gag on it if she had to--She was going to make him shout in pleasure if it was the last thing that she did. She took his cock in deep, fondling his balls in her hands.

"Uhhh! Yeah! Oh Buffy--Oh God!" Spike muttered, tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

Buffy moaned around his cock. She held the base, stroking the slippery shaft while she concentrated her sucks and licks near the top. She massaged the glans with her tongue. Spike's hands migrated from her shoulders to her hair. He panted and moved his hands through her blonde locks. His hips started thrusting lightly, fucking her mouth.

"Oh God, pet--Oh God, it feels so good!" Spike groaned.

Buffy hummed with pleasure. This was what she'd wanted: Doing naughty things to Spike while he moaned lustfully and encouraged her.

She removed her mouth, pumping him in her hand. "God, it's so big and yummy!" she said, smiling up at him. "I love it!" She put her mouth back over the head, sliding up and down a few times then withdrawing again. She smiled wider, seeing more pre-cum oozing out of the slit. She flicked at it with her tongue, then wriggled her tongue in the slit itself to get more of the tasty Spikejuice. "Mmmmmm, oh ucking ood!" Buffy groaned with his cock in her mouth, suckling at the tip.

"Oh fuck! Ahhh--Buffy!" Spike moaned, petting her silky hair. He felt ready to blow any second.

She spiraled her tongue around the head then redoubled her efforts. She wanted to give him the best blowjob possible! Her lips dragged up and down the sides. She applied little wet kisses around the helmet. Then Buffy sank her mouth down on his staff again, moving her head from side to side slightly as she moved up and down.

Spike looked down, watching his cock getting swallowed up in that beautiful mouth. He felt the knob hit the back of her throat, but she kept taking more in. She looked up at him with watery eyes as she tried suppressing her gag-reflex.

Buffy did gag slightly, pulling out until just the head was still in her mouth. Before he could ask her if she were okay, she was already gliding back down his dick. She noticed that Spike had let out a little strangled exclamation of pleasure when she gagged on him. It must have felt good to have her throat muscles constricting against him. She would try doing it again, without gagging so much.

Buffy put her hands on his hips, moving her head back and forth faster and faster on his dick, taking much of him in on each downstroke. She was sucking hard and pulling on him, swallowing around the knob at the back of her throat.

"Buffy! Ahhh--I'm going to--Oh God!" Spike shouted in warning. Most girls didn't like swallowing cum. Some girls even got sick from it. He was lost in the passion, but still considerate enough to warn her.

Buffy moved her hands back to his cock and sac, fondling and stroking. She looked up at his face, moaning and letting him know that she wanted his cum.

The wanton, yet somehow innocent, look on her face made him explode violently in her mouth. "Fuck! Ohh--Unnggh!--Buffy!" Spike yelled, his fingers curling in her hair. He jerked forward.

Buffy moaned again as her mouth began flooding with his thick salty load. She remembered that old joke, 'There's a party in my mouth and everyone's coming!' She loved the taste of his hot spunk, sucking it up and gulping it with great delight. Her hands jacked his pulsing cock into her mouth and tugged his balls.

Spike grunted and moaned until he shot down her throat. He hung his head back, his hands went back to caressing the sides of her head.

Buffy licked his cock clean like a cat grooming itself. Her hand gently stroked him as she lapped at the still seeping tip. He still felt stiff in her hand. Didn't guys usually deflate or something after cumming? Oh well, that was more than fine by her! That meant that she wouldn't have to wait for him to push his big beautiful cock up her pussy!

"Jesus!" Spike breathed, looking down at her. She was so fucking sexy! The blowjob was better than the ones in his fantasies, it was better than he'd ever had.

Buffy grinned and giggled, sticking her tongue out to catch a few strands of cum that had escaped from the corner of her mouth. "I like the way you taste," she said simply.

Spike pushed her back by the shoulders a bit. Buffy blinked, hoping that he wasn't going to put a stop to everything now that he'd had his release. She would die if he made her leave now! Her fears were put to rest when Spike pulled her t-shirt up her chest, then kneeled down in front of the piano bench. His lips latched onto her left nipple, doing what he'd imagined doing when he first saw her today.

"Ahhhh! Oh yes!" Buffy's breathing became shallow.

Spike sucked on her nipple intently, grazed it with his teeth and pulled it with his lips. He ran his tongue around the distended nipple, making it glisten with his saliva. He went to the other breast, mouthing that one just as avidly. His hands were busy running over her legs, up to grope her tits, then back down to her legs. Then he licked down her torso ending at and kissing her thighs.

"Ohhh," Buffy moaned, parting her legs. Her moans got lower and more ragged as his tongue and lips stroked upwards on her inner thighs. Was he going to eat her out!? And without even being asked! She leaned back on the bench, supporting herself with her elbows up on the keyboard behind her.

Spike needed to taste her too. The way she smelled, so sweet, musky and spicy, drove him wild. He had to devour her. He rubbed his fingers over her wet thong. Buffy shook and gasped at the contact. He put his mouth on her covered pussy, rubbing his tongue against the cum-drenched material of her skimpy underwear. His tongue pressed into her slit.

"Spike! Oh God--Eat me! Yes, please!" Buffy cried, thrusting her mound at his face.

Spike growled low, inflamed with passion. He took her legs under the knees, pushed them up and apart, making Buffy lean back harder on the piano keys. He brought one hand back to her pussy, moving aside the thong to get at her dripping center. The lust he felt for her was overpowering. He was like an animal, hungry and wanting to eat her allllll up! He put his head down, licking up from her perineum to the top of her slit. Buffy gasped and shook more powerfully.

The flavor of her pussy was just as sweet as he'd surmised. Spike licked his chops then dived back down. He sucked on her puffy nether lips, ran his tongue along her hot pink insides and licked up her juices. More juice ran from her, which he attacked with his questing tongue. He dipped his tongue between her folds and into her hole.

Buffy tensed and cried out, "Yes! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh God--Yes!"

Spike thrust his tongue up her cunt, alternating quick stabs with long, deep ones. Her tightness squeezed his tongue as she went wild under him. He reached one hand up to play with a perky tit while he dined on her succulent pussy. He removed his tongue from inside of her raging heat, trailed it up her slit to her clit. Her clit was erect, throbbing angrily and poking out of it's hood, as if to say, 'Hello!? What does a sensitive bundle of nerves have to do to get a l'il lovin' around here!?'

Spike chuckled lightly at the insane thoughts going through his head. But he didn't pause for a moment, he rubbed his tongue along the underside of her sheath.

"Fuckohfuckohhh!" Buffy grunted, grinding against his mouth. Having her pussy licked by someone who knew what they were doing was more incredible than she'd even imagined! There was that incident with another girl (her friend Faith at Summer Camp a few years ago)...but that didn't count.

Spike's mouth engulfed her clit, lips pulling, tongue swiping and stroking. He moaned and hummed with her clit deep in his mouth, making Buffy’s hip buck hard. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her nub and shook his head from side to side. Buffy's eyes crossed and rolled back in her head. She couldn't even make a sound except for a wheezy little gasp. She was about to cum very, very hard. She was sent plummeting off of the cliff when she felt him insert a finger into her pussy, fucking it in and out her.

"OhGodohGodohGod! Ohhh Spike! Oh G-GOD! UNNNGGAAHH!"

Her pussy muscles clamped down strongly on his finger. Spike slid it in and out of her as he sucked softly and tapped his tongue against her nubbin.

Buffy shivered with a full body orgasm, every part of her shook and vibrated as a result of her climax. She could only throw her head back and scream a string of nonsense words. Spike withdrew his finger, needing to hold her hips in place so that she wouldn't fall from the bench. He buried his face back in her bush, fucking his tongue back into her spasming channel.

Buffy looked down her body at him, baring her teeth. "Yes! Fuck--YES! EAT IT! EAT IT ALL! AHHH!"

She gyrated on his face for endless minutes, finally coming to a stop. Buffy was gasping for breath, sweaty and reeling from the sheer intensity of her orgasm.

Spike's face was wet from the copious amount of cum that had poured out of her. He parted from her pussy with a series of licks and a kiss. He swept his tongue around the outside of his mouth, and scooped up her spendings with his fingers, sucking them clean. Spike was very much aware of the signals coming from his dick. It was solid and erect again, standing out from his body at an angle. It was demanding to be where his tongue had been only a moment ago.

Again, there was no right or wrong at this period in time. He was too far gone to even consider stopping. If he had even a thimbleful of blood left in his brain, he would be most hesitant and resistant to shagging Buffy, a 16-year-old girl (who may, or may not be a virgin). But now, all he wanted was to plunge his dick into her pussy instead of his own hand, like those nights he’d spent alone and thinking of her.

Spike stood back up, his pants still around his knees. Buffy immediately came out of her stupor when she saw his hard cock. She leaned forward taking it in her hands, and slipping it between her lips. She started
greedily sucking on his prick like a popsicle again.

"Buffy! God--Want to fuck you!" Spike yelled out.

"Mmm!" Buffy slid her mouth back off of his large and tasty cock, eager to have it piercing her throbbing pussy. As soon as her mouth cleared the head, she licked her lips and said, "Yes! Fuck me, Spike! I want you so much!"

He reached down, grabbing her under the arms and hauling her up to her feet. Buffy didn't feel that she could stand on her own with all of the lust she was feeling and the intense orgasm she'd just had. She clung to his neck and shoulders, wishing that she could have him completely naked right now. Spike looked at her for a moment before smashing their mouths together.

Their first mouth-on-mouth kiss. Strange that it hadn’t been the first thing they’d done. But at least it was happening now; better late than never. Buffy could taste herself on his tongue. It served to further fuel her desire, considering how much she’d wanted to be eaten out, and how readily (and expertly) Spike had done the deed.

Spike, in turn, tasted remnants of his cum in her mouth, recalling how eagerly she had swallowed it; how she had wanted it. He could also taste her chocolate flavored lip gloss. God, he wanted her!

They mauled each other's lips and ran their hands over each other's body, backing up against the piano. They were both still starving, craving to fuck and be fucked. Buffy sat down on the keys, making the piano emit a harsh discordant sound. But neither of them cared or noticed.

Spike hoisted her legs up to wrap around his waist.

"Fuck me, Spike! Yes! Fuck me, baby!" Buffy howled.

Spike thrust forward, his engorged cock speared her juicy hole. Buffy dug her fingernails into his upper arms, crying out in pain/pleasure. Only about ¼ of his cock was inside of her.

"More!" Buffy growled, trying to pull him in deeper with her legs.

"Need--to--go slow, Buffy!" Spike ground out, gulping for air. "Fucking hell! Uhhh--So bloody tight!" Her pussy was strangling his dick in a wonderful, wonderful way! Either she was a virgin, or she hadn't seen much action before.

"Please! Can't wait!" she whined. "Need it! Need more! Need you to fuck me!"

Spike needed to be buried in her just as much, but if she was too tight at the moment there was nothing to do but wait. His dick was just too big to force it in. He certainly didn't want to harm her.

"Shhh, pet," he whispered, kissing her ear. "You need to stretch. Are you a--a virgin?"

“No, but I wish I was. Ahhh--I wish you were my first!“ Buffy whimpered, running her hands over his back.

After what felt like an eternity to them, Spike moved his hips a little, finding that she was loosening.

"Ohhh, Spike!" Buffy moaned. His cock felt so good inside of her! Her pussy was wrapped around it so tight that she could feel every vein, she could feel him throbbing madly.

Little by little, Spike pushed in until her amazingly tight sheath held his entire length, fitting him like a leather glove. They panted and pawed at each other with their eyes closed. Spike started with some gentle rocking motions.

"Fuck--Buffy!" he groaned, sliding his meat slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Good--Oh God, it's so fuckkkking good!" Buffy gasped, clawing the backs of his arms. She didn't even care that the piano keys were digging into and making red impressions on her butt. “Fuck me hard! Oh God--So big--Fuck me hard!”

He wanted to make this last, but he was too excited and spurred on by her dirty talk. Spike started fucking her hard and fast, clenching and unclenching his ass rapidly as he pushed in and out.

Buffy uttered sounds akin to an animal in pain or dying. A small portion of her brain recognized the fact that she had never made sounds (especially these weird, high keening, moany sounds) during sex. It just felt so perfect, so excruciatingly wonderful, that the noises were erupting from her unconsciously.

Buffy panted, "Ahh! Ahh! Don't stop! Ahh! Don't stop!"

Spike bit lightly down on her shoulder and growled, pumping harder.

The angle of his cock constantly stimulated her clitoris. “Spike!” Buffy screamed, cumming again quite suddenly. Her fingernails dug into his back, almost drawing blood. “I’m c-cumming! Uhhh! I’m cumming so fucking hard! OHHHH!”

Her pussy muscles clenched and fluttered, making his eyes roll to white. Spike gasped, made a strangled sound in his throat, and said in a rush, “Buffy--Oh God--Cumming!”

He couldn’t hold back anymore. Not with how deliriously horny her tight young body made him. Not with how she moaned and screamed his name. Not after how very long it had been since he’d been balls-deep in a woman (or even wanted to be, before Buffy came along). Not after how much he’d wanted to do this very thing to the pretty blonde girl.

Buffy’s legs went under his ass, pulling him tightly into her. She wanted to feel every inch of his glorious cock when it went off.

She got her wish a moment later.

Their bodies were flush together when Spike roared, grinding and pumping his cock into her taut pussy. He groaned from deep within his chest, firing thick volleys of cum into Buffy. Buffy gasped, feeling hot semen splashing inside of her pussy for the first time (Angel had always worn a rubber). Just like being fucked with a big, bare cock, feeling one cumming inside of her was wonderful. It felt like his cock was breathing inside of her, taking a deep breath and then exhaling a hot stream. It pulsed and throbbed
in Buffy’s pussy, making her cum again.

They humped against each other, moaning, pinching and squeezing whatever flesh their roaming hands came in contact with.

Buffy’s head lolled back, her eyes opened to slits, her mouth hanging open. “Spike...Oh God...So fucking amazing!” She was just becoming aware that her ass hurt from being pressed on the keys beneath her.

Spike kissed her neck softly, breathing hard. When he regained some brainpower, he stood up, helping her off of the keyboard. He closed his eyes, gulping.

They were both a bit dizzy from cumming so violently.

Buffy had been smiling ecstatically when she saw his troubled expression. Her smile faded. “Wh-What?”

“God...I--I shouldn’t have...We shouldn’t have...”

Buffy pressed up against him, running her hands over his chest and kissing at his chin. “Don’t say that. It was beautiful. I wanted you so bad, Spike. I still do.”

“I--should have been stronger. I’m the one over 21, I should have known better!” he whined.

“Shhh,” Buffy said, maneuvering him, then pushing him down onto his back on the piano bench.

Spike was distressed, but was like putty in her hands, letting her push him down with no resistance. His mouth said, ‘No, No’, but his body and eyes said, ‘Yes! Yes!‘. She straddled his waist and ran her hands up his torso.

“You’re so hot, baby,” she purred.

“Oh God!” Spike said, panic gripped his heart.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, seeing the panic in his face.

“We didn’t use anything! No condom! Christ! It’s been so long that I--We didn’t--”

“Shhh, I’m cool, Spike.” Buffy ground lightly against his cock. “I’m on the pill.”

Spike gulped, it had been so long since he’d had sex, and he was so revved up to fuck her that he hadn’t even considered birth control for a second. That would’ve been real cute--Not only would he have screwed a 16-year-old, but he could have knocked her up too.

“B-Buffy, I--”

Buffy pounced like a ninja, covering his mouth with hers and plunging her tongue into his mouth. She could tell that he was about to go into the reasons why they shouldn’t fuck any more--She wanted to convince him otherwise.

Spike whimpered, but kissed her back. He couldn’t help it. He was getting hard for a third time. His body’s appetite for Buffy was insatiable, apparently.

She wanted him to crave her, never to doubt or second-guess being with her like this. There were a few things that she knew made men keep coming back for more. Cock sucking was one, but there was another method too.

Buffy licked across his cheekbone to his ear. She gave the lobe a sharp nibble, then whispered, “Will you fuck my ass, Spike? I want you to fuck me there.”

Spike moaned, “Oh God...” His hands gripped her waist. Did she really just say that? Did she really mean to follow through? He hardened fully again.

Buffy reached down, stroking his erect cock. “Mmm, I think you like that idea, too!” she giggled.

“Condom,” Spike muttered, barely coherent.

“Where?” Buffy asked sucking on his bottom lip.

“Bedroom. Nightstand. But...they’re old.”

“That’s okay. I’ll get ‘em!” Buffy kissed him quickly, then jumped off, running for the bedroom.

Spike laid on his back on the bench, panting for breath. His hard cock was resting on his ripped abdomen. Instead of reflecting on what a bad thing he was doing with the underage vixen, he stroked himself slowly, thinking of what it will be like to fuck her tight ass.

Buffy found the box of large-sized Trojans buried under some other items in the bottom of his nightstand, zipped back to the living room, remembered that you needed some kind of lubricant for anal sex, then swiftly changed direction for the kitchen. She thought frantically about what kitchen item she could get that would be slippery. She spied the butter dish on the small kitchen table and smiled. Buffy grabbed it and ran back to the living room, pleased that he was still exactly where she’d left him.

“I’m back.” Buffy shook the box of condoms, then fished one out.

First things first, she took the time to remove his boots and jeans. She wanted him totally unencumbered. Then, Buffy took the rubber out, kneeled next to the bench and pulled back her hair with one hand. She wanted to try something she saw a girl do in a porno, the guy in the movie seemed to think it was hot. Buffy put the condom at the entrance of her mouth, between her lips. She grinned a little at a glassy-eyed Spike, then proceeded to roll the condom onto his rigid pole with her mouth.

“Ohh--Oh God, Buffy,” Spike said for the umpteenth time that afternoon. She was too sexy and beautiful for words.

Buffy finished rolling down the condom with her hands when her mouth could go no further. “Stand up,” she said.

Spike pulled himself into a sitting position, then stood up, swaying a bit. Buffy took her shirt and thong off, feeling the need for nakedness. Now she only wore her knee-high red boots, those she left on.

Buffy climbed up onto the bench, positioning herself on her hands and knees. Anal sex was daunting, she had done it a few times with Angel, but he could in no way compare to the size of Spike’s weapon. It might hurt--a lot. But she was willing to risk pain to completely satisfy Spike and make him desire her. Buffy hid her anxiety, smiling at him over her shoulder with a come-hither wink.

Spike saw the butter dish on the ground. He’d never used butter as lube before, but he supposed it was alright. Any thoughts about the inappropriateness of his actions were washed away. Her firm, heart-shaped ass swayed in the air, waiting for him. Spike licked his lips, and took her hips in his hands. He wanted to just plunge his cock into her ass, but asses needed to be finessed first. He kissed and bit softly at her asscheeks, rubbing them with his hands. Her tight pucker quivered in anticipation.

Spike spread her cheeks apart, licking up her asscrack and circling her hole. He pushed his tongue in, rimming her. He felt around on the ground, not wanting to stop his task. He found the butter dish and coated two of his fingers thoroughly while his tongue worked on her.

“Ohhh--Oh fuck!” Buffy moaned, pushing back on his wriggly tongue. Angel hadn’t done that to her, he didn’t like putting his face or mouth anywhere near her ass or pussy. It felt so good to have Spike's hot tongue licking her there!

Spike put a hand between her legs on her pussy, stroking her slit and hard clit, he brought a butter-covered finger of his other hand to her hole. He slowly pushed his index finger into her ass while playing with her pussy. Buffy felt some discomfort at first, but his dexterous fingers pinching and rubbing her clit made all of the bad stuff go away.

Then there were two fingers in her ass, scissoring and stroking in her passage. Buffy was really starting to enjoy that stimulation as well. Having her ass and pussy attended to simultaneously was fast becoming a favorite.

“Spike--Ohhh! Now--Please, NOW!” Buffy groaned, gyrating her hips.

Spike took a handful of soft butter and coated the condom with it. He jumped to his feet, held her hips and lined up with her ass. With one hand, he guided the tip to her hole, then slowly worked in the fat head. He
stopped once he got past her tight ring.

They moaned together loud and low, panting for air. With a groan, Spike pushed in a little more.

“Ahhh--Oh God--Uhhh!” Buffy winced, gripping the edges of the piano bench.

“Is--it too much?” Spike asked with difficulty. “If it hurts, I’ll stop.”

“NO! Don’t stop! Just go slow--P-Push in sl-low!”

It took some time, but most of his cock could now fit inside of Buffy’s ass. She felt like she was sitting on a baseball bat--But in a good way. It didn’t hurt so much now, in fact, it was feeling progressively better having his schlong up her ass. She wanted Spike’s fabulous cock to fill every orifice on her body, if possible.

Spike swung one leg up onto the bench, resting his foot flat next to Buffy’s body, and began pumping his hips slowly. They both moaned with renewed lust.

“Bloody--Ahhh--Oh Fuck--Oh Buffy!” Spike squeezed his eyes closed, believing that he might go insane from how tightly she gripped his cock inside of her. It was even tighter than her pussy.

“Spike! Uhhh--Yes! Fuck my ass! Oh it feels so good! Fuck yeah!”

He rhythmically fucked her at a steady pace. Buffy thought about how musicians were very ‘timing oriented’; they could keep a beat. Spike was keeping time, stroking his thick cock into her. Buffy was so hot, she had to use a hand to frig her clit while he fucked her ass.

Spike shifted closer, bent over Buffy and put his arms around her body. He fondled one of her tits and took over for her hand on her pussy. He started fucking her harder, playing with her parts as he did. His balls smacked against her in a wild rhythm.

They started whining, whimpering, breathing more loudly.

“SPIKE!” Buffy’s eyes slammed shut as another climax gripped her.

“Uhhh--Uhhnnaa--Buffy!” Spike’s eyes rolled around in his head. Her vice-like ass was milking and constricting around his cock so hard!

He did his best to keep drilling her through his intense pleasure. He grit his teeth with the effort. He thrust two fingers into her pussy as he plowed her ass.

Buffy’s eyes shot back open as she had another orgasm on top of the last one. She couldn’t cry out this time, she just keened loudly and fucked her hips back and forth crazily, impaling her pussy and ass on his cock and slender fingers.

“AHH--GOD!” Spike gasped. “FUCK!” He fought cumming.

Buffy growled, flinging her head up and down. “Tell me when you’re c-cumming! I want it in my mouth!” Buffy cried.

“UHH! NOW! GOD--NOW!” Spike shouted. Her demand/request had made it impossible to hold back any longer.

Buffy pulled away from him, then spun around on her knees. She had no idea she could move this fast, or with so much grace after what she’d experienced. She was going on automatic, not thinking about anything, but just doing it on instinct. Buffy took him by the base of his cock and whipped off the condom. Just as she tossed it away in the air, a thick, white stream fired out of his cock, hitting her above her upper lip.

Spike thrust his hands into her hair, moaning loudly. Buffy pumped his cock in her hands, covering the head with her mouth. His hips jerked again and again. She drank down his seed until his hips were just humping in vain.

“I think--I’m going to fall down, if I don’t sit down,” Spike whispered.

Buffy gave his dick a kiss then released it. She scooped up the stray cum on her face and ate it hungrily. Spike sat down on the bench, leaning heavily back on the keyboard. Buffy scooted over to him, giving him little kisses on the side of his mouth and rubbing the heaving muscles of his chest and abdomen.

“Spike, Oh God, I never knew sex could be this fucking good! I want you again already!” Her delicate hand went down to encase his cock.

“I--can’t yet,” Spike panted with his eyes closed.

“That’s okay, I can wait.” She smirked, licking his ear. "You're incredible."

Spike's tongue swept over his lips, he tilted his head back, feeling near exhaustion. Buffy licked his throat, sucking lightly on his Adam's apple.

"Can we do it on your bed next?" Buffy asked, with a little chuckle. "A softer surface might be of the good."

"Bed good," Spike said, pulling air into his lungs.

Buffy stood and helped him stand up, then led him back to the bedroom. She flung him onto his back on the mattress and leapt on top of him. She growled like a lioness, then bit, licked and sucked her way down his body.

Spike laid there, helplessly getting caught up in another tidal wave of lust. He was rapidly getting a second-wind...or was it a fourth-wind at this point? Buffy tickled his balls with the tip of her tongue, sucking on them like hard candy. She couldn't seem to get enough of his dick either; Buffy happily slurped on him, getting him hard again.

It wasn't long before Buffy was sitting astride his waist, bouncing enthusiastically on his cock.


They fucked each other raw all night.


TBC...