Chapter 3: Great Balls of Fire


Buffy took extra time to gussy herself up before the next lesson.

Willow drove her to Spike’s house after school. Buffy changed into a sexier outfit in the car on the way over, a white leather mini-skirt and matching white leather sleeveless top. She spritzed on some 'Yummy Body Spray' (the pastry smell that Spike secretly found so appealing) and applied some fresh makeup in the passenger side mirror.

"You sure you don't want me to come back and pick you up after the lesson?" Willow asked.

"Nah, I can walk home. It's not too far."

"You're lucky your mom won't see you dolled-up like that."

Buffy wasn't concerned. "She'll be at the gallery for a few more hours. Unless she decides to leave early again. I hope she doesn't do that. She'd bitch my ears off if she saw me come home dressed different than when I left in the morning."

Willow glanced at Buffy. “You look like you’re going on a date.”

“I am, in a way.” Buffy smacked her lips together to evenly distribute her chocolate flavored lip gloss.

“He’s going to know something’s up. You look too good.”

Buffy smiled. “Thanks. But, if he asks, I’ll just say something like I always dress up extra nice on Fridays for school.”

“I still want to meet him too.”

“Why don‘t you come up to the house with me? Spike said it was cool.” Buffy had broached the subject of bringing a friend to meet him, and Spike had said that would be fine, as long as it didn’t take too much time away from the lesson.

They got to his house. Buffy knocked on the door.

“Do I look alright?” she asked anxiously.

“Yes, Buffy. You look great. His eyes will bug out on stalks and wave up and down, like this,” Willow demonstrated by raising her fists to her face, poking her index fingers out and wiggling them.

The girls giggled.

Buffy frowned when Spike didn’t answer the door after a minute. She knocked again.

He still didn’t answer.

“He has to be home, his car is in the driveway,” Buffy said, puzzled.

Willow rang the doorbell. “Maybe he took a nap and didn’t wake up on time?”

"Oh, what if he's sick or hurt!?" Buffy made a worried face, twisting her hands together. "Maybe we should go in to make--"

They heard someone coming to the door quickly. Spike opened it and blinked at the two girls.

"Buffy," Spike said, out of breath and looking at her in a surprised way, "what are you doing here." He looked at his wristwatch.

Buffy couldn't speak. Her mouth twitched as if to say something, but nothing came out. She looked at him owlishly. Spike was only wearing a pair of black shorts, sneakers and a towel over his left shoulder. His bare upper body shone with sweat. It was like Buffy had died and gone to Heaven.

Willow was ogling Spike too, but she snapped out of it first. "Uh, Hi! I'm Willow, Buffy's best friend. I hope it's okay that I wanted to meet you." She stuck her hand out.

Spike looked to Willow and smiled. "Hello, Willow. Of course it's okay. I'd shake your hand but I'm pretty sweaty at the moment. I was having a workout in the basement when I heard the bell."

"Oh," Willow giggled, "I understand."

Willow's distraction of Spike gave Buffy enough time to get her brain working again. She cleared her throat, trying to only look at his face.

He turned back to Buffy. "Why are you so early?"

"I'm here for my lesson like every Friday."

Spike checked his watch again. "But it's only quarter to 3."

"Um, actually it's about 4:10."

Willow nodded in confirmation.

"What? Bloody hell! My watch must've stopped." Spike put the watch to his ear. "This fucking thing cost me--" He stopped, looking guilty. "Oh...I'm sorry. I shouldn't--talk like that in front of you girls."

They smiled.

"We go to public school," Willow said. "We hear much worse during the course of the day."

The three of them chuckled.

"Damn, I'm sorry, Buffy. I hate to cause you to miss a lesson. We can reschedule or, if you don't mind, you can wait a few minutes while I clean up and hop in the shower?"

Buffy's eyes wanted to roll back at the thought - Spike in the shower. Spike standing under the spray, rivulets of water cascading down his hard body. Little mini-rivers streaming downwards, fat beads of water clinging to cut muscles here and there. Wet skin glistening. His head tilted back, eyes closed. Buffy's mind created the picture. The picture transformed into a porno, as she saw herself stepping into the shower with him, wearing only a smile. She would pick up a bar of soap and a washcloth and begin the happy task of soaping up that fabulous torso. Spike would smile at her, welcoming her hands on his body. He would put his hands on her waist and pull her in for a full-body hug. Then he would move in for a wet, passionate kiss...

Willow saw that Buffy was having some trouble, must have been Spike's mention of taking a shower. She saved Buffy's bacon again by distracting him. "That would be cool, Spike. I can call you 'Spike', right?"

Spike smiled warmly at the cute redhead. "Yes, that's fine."

Willow beamed. "Well, why don't you go ahead and wash up. I can keep Buffy company while you're gone. Maybe she can show me some of the stuff she's learned so far."

"How's that sound to you, Buffy?" Spike asked.

"G-Good. Yeah, let's do that."


As he showed the girls in and left to take a fast shower, Spike tried getting his racing thoughts together. Buffy looked fantastic! Those clothes she was wearing were tight in all the right places. Her lips were
so shiny and full. Her appearance gave him highly indecent thoughts.

He also hadn't intended to ever show this much of his body to Buffy--or any teenaged girl. He was practically nude, if it weren't for his shorts. He felt self-conscious, especially with the lewd, inappropriate thoughts Buffy caused to stampede through his brain.


"Wowie!" Willow giggled, blushing and covering her mouth with her hand. "He is built really nice! I wouldn't associate rippling abs and firm pecs with classical musicians ordinarily."

"I thought I was going to have a stroke!" Buffy whispered, leaning back on the couch. "God, he's so luscious! I've got to be able to get my hands on all of that salty goodness."

"Buffy, you have to try to stay cool. You totally spaced out. He's going to notice if you keep doing that."

"I couldn't help it! I knew he was in good shape but that--that's beyond 'good shape'! My brain locked up."

Willow smiled. "Yeah, I saw it happen. The shower thing got to you, eh?"

Buffy giggled and blushed. "Mmm-hmm! I started imagining the dirtiest thing in my mind."

"Tell me about it later," Willow said. "We don't want to get caught talking about that if he gets done quicker than expected."

Buffy looked toward the hallway where the bathroom was located, and sighed. He was in there right now. Soapy, wet and naked. If only she could make her fantasy come true...


Spike showered (a cold one) and changed in about 15 minutes. Then he was out and ready to start the week's lesson. He tried not dwelling on how good Buffy looked, but his eyes kept moving back to her chest, legs or lips of their own volition.

Willow stayed, keeping quiet and sitting on the couch while Buffy had her lesson. They made a cute couple, she thought as she watched them sitting at the bench together. It was so exciting and sexy that Buffy wanted to go to bed with her music teacher. It was a naughty fantasy to lust for an older guy, who also happened to be your teacher. Willow had had a few improper thoughts about her own Math teacher. Mmmmm, Mr. Goldstein. She just hoped that Buffy wouldn't get hurt as a result of whatever ended up happening.

Buffy stayed a little later to make up for the time they'd lost. Afterwards, they chatted a bit. The girls talked to Spike about the band they wanted to start. Willow was learning to play bass guitar from her
boyfriend Oz.

Buffy and Willow were getting ready to leave.

"Spike," Buffy asked bashfully, "can I ask you for a favor?"

"Uh, yes, sure. What is it?"

"Could you play something for us? I'd love to hear you play."

"Don't you want to get going?" he asked.

"I don't mind staying to hear you perform. You don't mind either, right, Wills?"

"Right, I'd love to hear it too!"

Spike was reluctant, he usually only played for himself with no audience (with the exception of cousin Wesley, from time to time). But they were sweet girls, so he relented. "Okay, I'd be happy to play you something."

He adjusted his position on the bench and cracked his knuckles. The girls cringed and giggled.

"Sorry," Spike laughed. "But that helps warm up my fingers. What would you like me to play?"

"Something upbeat and bouncy," Buffy said.

Spike thought about it for a minute, then started playing. 'Alla Turca: Allegretto', the 3rd Movement from Sonata in A major, by Mozart. It was a fast paced piece that he thought they would probably have heard in the past.

Buffy grinned like an idiot as she listened to and watched Spike perform for them. His hands moved so fast and so gracefully, never faltering for a second. Flawlessly beautiful. She thought it was adorable the way his head kept nodding and moving from side to side along with the song. And she loved his 'playing face'. It was focused, concentrated and showed his passion for the music. His lips kept slightly pursing, making her want to plant a kiss on them. Dare she think it...His face looked almost orgasmic as he played. Her insides were gooey and melty.

When he played the last chord and took his hands away from the keyboard, Buffy and Willow clapped and whistled.

"That was terrific, Spike!" Buffy said enthusiastically.

"Yeah! It was so beautiful, thanks!" Willow said.

Spike blushed a little at their praise. "Thank you, ladies. You're welcome."

He showed them to the door.

"Willow, you're welcomed to join Buffy for another lesson anytime."

It occurred to Spike that having Willow here could be a very good thing. Her presence could distract him from perving on Buffy in the future. Willow was a lovely girl too, but he didn't find himself attracted in the same way as he was to Buffy. He only felt like patting Willow on the head and pinching her cheek, she was so cute. Buffy, on the other hand, he had urges to pat her somewhere else and pinch a cheek located on another part of her body...

"Thanks, Spike! I'd love to come along again."

They said goodbye, then the girls went out and got back in Willow's car.

"He was so nice and handsome," Willow said, putting the key in the ignition. "I don't blame you a bit for having the hots for him. If I didn't have Oz, I might take some pie-ani lessons too," she giggled.

Buffy smiled, looking back at Spike's front door. "I wouldn't mind you coming with again, but I need to be alone with him more. If I want to get cozy with him, it has to be just the two of us."

Willow shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry, I won't horn in on your seduction time."


During the next week, Buffy and Spike thought about each other a lot.

Buffy reveled in thinking about him. Now she could picture his sexy, muscular body in her fantasies. The only part of him that she had to guess about was his penis, the rest of him was burned into her mind. If all went well, she'd know exactly what his dick looked like before too long...

Meanwhile, Spike felt guilty for thinking about her. The white outfit she'd worn hadn't helped matters. He had to fight more and more to keep from jacking off when thinking about her. Cold showers were starting to get tiresome. But Spike didn't want to give into his lusty thoughts. He looked forward to and dreaded their next lesson.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next few weeks' lessons went well, in spite of the powerful urges they both had for each other.

Buffy had learned some new simple songs and was coming along in her studies. She also tried out some more sexy outfits on Spike, approving of the way he discreetly checked her out then purposely tried not looking again. He appeared to like the way she looked, that was a good step. She wanted to just jump his bones, but he'd need some time before she worked up to that. Buffy had a few more tricks up her sleeve to entice him.


They sat at the piano, it had been just a little over two months since they'd began.

It was near the end of the lesson. Spike was making a helpful notation in her music book.

Buffy's eyes drifted around the room while she waited for him to finish. She saw the picture of him and Jerry Lee Lewis again, and smiled.

She turned back to him and said, “Spike, could you play something by Jerry Lee Lewis for me?"

“Oh, well, I could give you some CD--

“No, I'd like to hear you play it.”

“This time is about you, Buffy. I don’t want to take it up by playing with--playing myself. This is your time to--”

“Please, Spike? We're about done for the day anyway, right? I'd like to see how you do playing Rock 'n Roll piano." She grinned.

Spike hung his head in defeat, smiling. How could he refuse her? Especially when she smiled at him like that. "I s'pose I could play one little song for you."

Buffy clapped. "Yay!" she giggled. She got off the bench to give him room and went to sit on the couch. She sat attentively with her hands in her lap.

"I haven't played this for a while," Spike said, cracking his knuckles. "So don't be surprised if I screw it up."

"Spike, puh-lease! You keep all of those classical pieces in your head with no problem. And some of them are crazy-long!"

He laughed, "Yeah, but I meant the lyrics. And I'm not the best singer in the world. I hope that my off-key caterwauling doesn’t scar you for life.”

“Stop telling me how much I’m going to hate it and sing already,” Buffy said with a wink.

Ah, she winked at him...Spike cleared his throat. “Right. Also, don’t be alarmed if I make sudden, unexpected movements. I like to channel Jerry Lee when I play this. It‘s my favorite.”

“Okay, got it.” Buffy smiled.

Spike took a moment, then put his hands on the keys. He was feeling happy and excited about playing for her. He hadn’t played this in a long time, mostly because he needed to be in a good mood to do it. He looked at her and smiled toothily as he began.

“You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, but what a thrill
Goodness gracious - Great balls of fire-ah!”

Spike started pounding the keys and sliding his hands along.

“I laughed at love cause I thought it was funny
You came along and mooo-ved me, honey
I changed my mind, this world is fine
Goodness gracious - Great balls of fire-ah!

Kiss me baby
Mmmmm, feels good!”

Buffy got chills from the way he looked and sounded just then. Spike humming was definitely of the good. She hoped it wasn’t obvious that she was creaming her panties.

“Hold me baby
Wellllll, I want to love you like a looover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that you're mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

I chew my nails and then I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous but it sure is fun
Come on baby, you drive me crazy
Goodness gracious - Great balls of fire-ah!”

Buffy thrilled as Spike’s hands slid wildly up and down the keyboard and he pulverized the keys. She smiled wider with delight and surprise, when he stood up abruptly, knocking the piano bench over with the backs of his legs. He was giving her a good show. He bounced in place, hammering away at the keys and nodding his head hard, knocking loose his platinum curls from the taming hair gel he used.

Buffy gulped at how fuckably gorgeous and wild he was right now. When he sang some of the lyrics, his eyes and his smile had widened. He was really having fun doing this. That made Buffy feel even better. It made her happy to see him happy.

“Welllll, kiss me baby
Mmmmmmm, feels good!
Hold me baby!
Welllll, I want to love you like a loooover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that you're mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

I chew my nails and then I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous but it sure is fun
Come on baby, drive me crazy
Goodness gracious - Great balls of fire-ah!”

His arched hands struck a chord 4 times hard in rapid succession. Then he straightened up, smoothing back his hair and smiling proudly, breathing hard from the spirited performance.

Buffy jumped up to her feet, bouncing, applauding and grinning from ear to ear. “Oh my God, Spike! That was so wonderful! You rock!”

“Thank you, thank you.” Spike bowed at the waist, chuckling. “I remembered the words, so that’s good.”

“It was better than good!” She moved closer to him. “I’ve never seen you like that--All wild-eyed and rockin’. It was so much fun to see!”

“Glad you liked it, Buffy. I had fun playing it, too,” he said, setting the piano bench back upright. “It’s been awhile.”

“Thanks for doing that for me.” Buffy surprised him when he stood back upright by throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him.

Spike was paralyzed. Buffy’s body was pressed against him. He could feel her hot breath on his neck. Her pert breasts and flat stomach were flush up against his torso. Smelled her delicious scent up close. His arms went loosely around her middle, afraid of hugging her any harder.

She continued, “I really enjoyed it. Thanks! You‘re so sweet to indulge me like that!”

He found the power to speak, by some means. “Th-That’s alright, Buffy.”

Though she could stay like this forever, Buffy made herself let him go and step back. She couldn’t stop smiling, even if someone had offered to pay her to stop.

“Maybe you could play something else next week? I‘d love that.”

“Um, maybe. If we have time.” Spike tried kick-starting his brain.

“Maybe another Jerry Lee Lewis song? You kinda adopted a southern accent when you were singing, that was neat!”

“Well, I--I, uh, tend to do that when I play his songs. Like I said, I channel him....”

“I loved it! Maybe you can teach me that song when I'm ready. Well, I’d better get going home. I’ll see you next week, Spike!”

“Bye, Buffy.”

Buffy said goodbye then left.

Spike sat on the couch, hanging his head back and trying to rid himself of the very amorous feelings he’d had when Buffy was hugging him. Then he thought about the song he’d sang for her. In retrospect, that wasn’t a good choice to do for Buffy - It was too much like his own wicked thoughts.

‘Great Balls of Fire’ was too much like the real situation, now that he took the time to examine it. Great balls of fire, indeed...Besides the way his nether regions felt when around her, Buffy definitely made him crazy. She was (knowingly or not) breaking his will. Spike had a bad opinion, to say the least, about love, since his experience with Dru. Buffy unquestionably moved him. Spike knew that it would feel wonderful if she kissed him, and he’d want to declare to the world that she was his (Though that wouldn't be advisable, it being illegal and all). He wanted to hold her like a lover should, and she was so fine...

Trouble. He was in so much bloody trouble...


Buffy almost skipped all the way home. Seeing Spike so revved up was a lovely sight. She had a little more fantasy fuel for those lonely, lonely nights. He could do rockin’ numbers just as well as the beautiful, flowing classical pieces. Was there anything that he couldn’t do?

Next week, she’d ramp things up a bit. If she strung out the seduction too long, she’d go nuts!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Buffy, I have a date tonight,” Joyce said, trying not to cringe at her daughter’s possible reaction.

“A date!? That‘s great, Mom!” Buffy said without a note of anger. She was happy that her mom was getting back into the game. “Who are you going out with?”

Joyce was so relieved. It was unpredictable how a child of divorce would react to their parents dating new people. “It’s, uh, Wesley. From the gallery.” she confessed with a crimson blush.

“Oh! Spike’s cousin!” Buffy giggled. “The one with--” They both said at the same time, “the glasses and the cute butt!”

“That’s the one,” Joyce agreed. “You’re okay with it?”

“Yeah, Mom. Don’t worry about me. I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself.”

Joyce hugged her daughter. “Thank you, honey. I’m so relieved that you’re okay with it.”

“Of course I am, Mom. I like Wes. He seems a little stuffy, but nice.”

"He's not stuffy," Joyce defended him. "He's refined and cultured. And...just a little bit of a snob, but he's got a softer side that I plan on nurturing."

"You two kids go out and have a good time. But not too good, young lady!" Buffy winked at her mother.

"Oh, Buffy, stop that!" Joyce laughed. "You're bad!"

'Bad to the bone,' Buffy thought.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Joyce made a habit of calling Spike once a week to make sure that he got her check, and to see how Buffy was coming along.

"I have to thank you again, Spike. Buffy is really enjoying learning from you. I hear classical music coming from her bedroom all the time. That's quite an improvement over the pop music, believe me!" Joyce laughed.

Spike laughed too. "You're welcome, Joyce. Buffy's really trying. Though I've noticed that she tries to jump ahead to other lessons too much. I've talked to her about that. I understand, she's just excited."

"She really is," Joyce agreed. "I either hear her listening to CD's or playing the keyboard in her room constantly. I've never seen Buffy so driven. It's a credit to you."

Spike felt guilty every time he talked to Joyce. She was entrusting her daughter to him, and he had so many indecent thoughts about the girl. Though he still managed to be able to give Buffy musical instruction, he was grateful for that.

He said, "The credit goes to Buffy. She's the one putting forth the effort. And you should pat yourself on the back too. She wouldn't have begun lessons if you hadn't given her the nudge that she needed."

Joyce did feel proud of the fact that Buffy had found love for something because of her suggestions. "I'm glad that you and Buffy have a rapport. She really admires you."

"Uh, I admire her, as well. Buffy's very--enthusiastic. Full of life."

Joyce chuckled, "She's all a-buzz about her lesson this Friday. I think she wants to impress you.”

Spike thought, ‘That’s the problem. She impresses me too much...’

He heard Buffy’s voice in the background, “Hey, are you guys conspiring against me? What are you talking about?”

“Oh, Buffy,” Joyce said. “Don’t be so paranoid! We’re just discussing how well you’re doing.”

“Oh, that’s okay then,” Buffy laughed. “Hi, Spike!” she said loudly so that he could hear.

Spike said hello back.

“I can’t wait for our lesson this week!” Buffy said, her voice trailing off as she left the room.

He couldn’t wait either. He wanted to see her again...very, very much.

Spike ended the call quickly, but politely, after that. He couldn’t talk to Joyce while wondering what Buffy might be wearing at the moment. He felt so dirty.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next Friday...

One of the things that Buffy hadn’t shared with Spike, was that she was a member of the Sunnydale High Razorbacks’ cheerleading squad. She was only an alternate, so she didn’t see a lot of cheering action, but she still had the outfit, and by God, she was going to use it!

As was becoming tradition, Willow drove Buffy to Spike’s house after school, allowing Buffy to change clothes and pretty herself up. After Willow dropped her off, wishing her luck in her campaign, Willow headed for home.

Buffy knocked on the door, anxious to see Spike’s reaction to her outfit.

She wasn’t disappointed.

Spike opened the door with a smile. "Hi, Buffy. How are--" His eyes widened when he saw her.

"Hi, Spike!" Buffy said gleefully.

"What's, uh...You're a cheerleader?" he asked numbly. His body was humming as his eyes fed the visual stimulus to his brain.

"Yeah, it's a silly uniform, isn't it?" Buffy played with the sides of her short flared skirt, lifting it up a little.

"It's...nice." It was more than 'nice'.

What was it about a cheerleader that turned most men on instantly? Spike discovered that he was no exception. His mouth watered, his hands shook, his heart pounded, his cock twitched. Though it had a lot more to do with the person wearing the clothes than the clothes themselves. He yearned for Buffy as it was, but adding the cheerleader aspect made it even...harder to endure.

Buffy came in, depositing her bag and jacket on the chair, as usual. Spike licked his lips and gulped, unintentionally staring at her ass sway as she walked. The backs of her thighs looked so smooth and inviting. His tongue curled to his top lip, slowly rubbing--He wanted to lick a line up the backs of her thighs and--

Spike looked away, closing the door and praying for strength. He held in a whimper of want and frustration.

"I had cheerleading stuff to do and didn't have time to change," Buffy lied. "I hope it won't be too distracting for you."

Spike looked at her nervously. In a rush, he said, "Distracting--Why would it distract me? I'm fine--I'm not distracted by it!"

Buffy hid a smile from him. It was affecting him all right! "I mean, the colors are so bright and glaring. I can change if it's too much."

"No...No, it's fine. Colors are good. I'm going to get a drink, be right back." Spike went to the kitchen to compose himself.

He thought, 'OhGodOhGodOhGod! Calm down! Snap out of it, wanker! Focus on the lesson! Fuck--She looks so bloody sexy!'

Spike drank a few glasses of cold water in a row.


Eventually, Spike got his mind back in order. He was able to go back out in the living room and give Buffy her lesson. He was making a strong effort not to be distracted.

Buffy was disappointed. Whatever pep talk he'd given himself in the kitchen had worked. Spike wasn't leering, ogling, undressing her with his eyes or anything! He was back in control and all business. Well, at least she had the pleasure of knowing that his first look at her had made him speechless.

They finished the lesson with Spike marking down which things he wanted her to practice.

Buffy had an idea to get Spike's mind focused back on her body. "Hey, I have a kooky idea!" Buffy said, grinning.

Spike smirked, looking up at her. "Kooky, eh? Sounds interesting. What is it?"

"Would you like me to do a cheer for you? Since I'm dressed for it and everything."

His smirk faltered. His eyes widened imperceptibly. His mind shifted right back into forbidden territory. “A cheer?”

“Yeah, let me show you one!” Buffy hopped up and skipped to the back door. “It’ll be better outside, I’ll have more room.”

“O-Okay...” Spike didn’t want to see this. But he didn’t want to hurt her feelings. She seemed so keen on showing off for him. It wasn’t her fault that he had a perverted mind.

He slowly made his way to the back porch. Buffy was standing in the middle of the backyard, bouncing on her heels and smiling.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Yeah. Go ahead.”

Buffy did a simple cheer, your basic, ‘Gooooooo, Razorbacks!’. The main thing that she wanted to demonstrate was her flexibility. She did everything she could think of: cartwheels, handsprings, backbends and flips, she did a few air splits as well.

Buffy knew that she was going to be sore from not warming up sufficiently, but she could deal with it. A hot bath later would take care of most of her aches. She ended with a full split on the ground, nearly at Spike’s feet. Buffy grinned, tried to catch her breath and raised her arms in the air.

“Well? Did you like it?” she asked.

Spike nodded, putting a casual smile on. “That was very impressive, Buffy. You were wonderful.”

“Thanks!” Buffy said happily and stood up, brushing off her legs and skirt. “I was hoping you wouldn’t think it was dumb.”

“No, I thought it was marvelous. You’re very--athletic.”

It was taking every bit of strength in his body not to show his real opinion. He’d almost had to sit down while watching her go through her routine. It made him weak with lust. He made sure to shield his crotch
from her sight. He didn’t have a - pardon the pun - full-blown erection yet, but there was movement in that region.

“Thanks, you’re so sweet!” Buffy breezed by him, back into the house.

He stayed on the porch a moment longer, taking much needed breaths, before following her.

Buffy put her jacket on, then picked up her bag. “Bye, Spike. See you next week!”

“Bye. Careful walking home,” Spike said. He had to get her out of the house - now! His dick was getting much more insistent on getting some attention. It was growing and extending, whether he wanted it to or not.

When she was out the front door, Spike closed it and leaned his forehead against it. He closed his eyes and gasped for breath, finally able to let himself react.

Spike gulped, breathing through his nose. "Shit--Shit--Shit!"

His hard-on wasn't going to go away. In fact, it was getting more urgent with the passing seconds. He couldn't stop picturing her wearing that cute little cheerleading uniform, smiling and doing splits, cartwheels, jumping up and down...

His left hand went to his crotch, rubbing his stiff cock through his pants. He groaned, knowing that he had to do it this time. His hands got ahead of his mind, starting to undo his belt. Wanking it was a must.

"No, not in the bloody living room," he said under his breath.

Spike hurried to the bathroom, that being the first destination that popped into his mind. As soon as he was in the door, he undid his pants and took his hard cock out. He started stroking up and down.

"Just this once," he panted. "I'll do it just this once."

Spike closed his eyes, leaning on the sink with one hand while his other worked his dick. His movements got progressively more frantic. In his mind, Buffy was sitting on the sink (wearing her blue and gold cheerleading outfit, her short skirt pushed up around her waist) with her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her. She scratched at him and moaned as he dove in and out. Her pussy would probably be oh-so-tight and cozy, Spike tightened his grip around his shaft to simulate what he imagined Buffy's pussy would feel like.

"Uhhh! Yeah Buffy! So good! So beautiful! Ahhh!" Spike moaned, fucking his hips forward rapidly. His flowing pre-cum helped lubricate his hand's action. His hand flew up and down near the top, he felt the cum start it's swift journey from his balls. He gave one more solid thrust into his hand, grunted and spewed his seed on the top of the sink. A few ropes shot up into the air, splashing on the medicine cabinet mirror.

Knock. Knock.

Spike's eyes opened wide.

"Spike are you in there?" Buffy's voice said from the other side of the door.

"Buffy!?" he wheezed, still in the throes of his orgasm.

His possessed hand kept jerking his cock. The hand made it clear that it wouldn't stop until it was done--Unfortunately this was the hardest he had cum in memory. His hips continued jerking, spunk kept flying.

"I knocked on the front door but you didn't answer. I'm sorry that I let myself back in, but I think I might have lost an earring here, either in the backyard or in the living room. I'm going to look around for it, okay?"

"Y-Yeah--Okay!" Spike said trying not to panic, clenching his teeth and praying that she wouldn't detect anything in his voice. He gripped the edge of the sink, biting his tongue to keep from moaning out loud.

Buffy was going to ask him if he were feeling alright. His voice sounded funny. But it wasn't cool to hassle people when they were in the bathroom. Could he be 'charming the cobra' in there? Was Spike 'jacking the
beanstalk'? She felt weak just thinking about him doing that. Best not to imagine that.

"I'm going to check the living room first."

Spike heard her walking away. Finally his fountain dried up. Spike breathed laboriously, slumping against the wall. "God--Oh God," he whispered.

He felt exhausted, ashamed and appalled with himself. Spike pushed away from the wall and began cleaning up fast, starting by washing his hands and dick clean of jiz.

In low tones, he berated himself, "What the bloody hell's wrong with me!? I'm a pervert! I‘m such a bloody pervert!"

Spike shuddered at the thought of what would have happened had he gone with his first instinct and jacked off in the living room. Buffy might have seen him!

"Never again--I'm never doing that again!" he declared, scrubbing his splooge from the mirror and sink.

A few minutes later, there was another rap on the bathroom door.

"Spike, I found it. It was in the grass in the backyard. Must have fallen off when I was doing my cheer," Buffy laughed.

"Oh...okay. Glad...you found it," Spike said, still cleaning.

“Well, I guess I’ll go...See ya.”

“B-Bye, Buffy. See you next time.”

Buffy paused. She had to ask. “You’re not sick or anything, are you?”

He thought, ‘Oh, I’m sick alright! I’m a perverted old pillock who fantasizes and wanks it thinking about a teenaged student!’

Spike said out loud, “N-No. I’m fine. Don’t concern yourself, pet.” He groaned softly.

‘Shit, I called her ‘pet’...’

Buffy’s heart danced, warmness spread through her body. ‘Omigod! He called me ‘pet!'

“Okay, bye!” Buffy walked away, feeling like she could walk on air.

Spike listened as the front door closed again. He sagged against the wall again for support.

“What am I going to do? God...this isn’t good...”

Spike was very, very attracted to Buffy. He couldn’t deny it, but he could still beat himself up about it. He’d broken down and actively fantasized about having sex with her while masturbating. He had wanted to keep from doing that. But Buffy made him weak, she excited him like no woman ever had.

It disturbed him that his attraction for her was progressing. It had gone from being physically attracted, to genuinely enjoying talking and spending time with her, to finding her even more alluring--and now he was actually touching himself while imagining shagging her.

Other women. There had to be other women he could possibly be interested in. Preferably women over the age of 18. Maybe he was coming out of a sort of hibernation. Maybe he was only feeling these things for Buffy because he had more contact with her than anyone else.

Spike thought he’d try actively going out and chatting up some women. He had to do something. That, and buy some Playboys. He needed to get Buffy out of his head and another woman in.


TBC...