"I want to touch you," Spike said as he laid Buffy out on the bed, his body coming down to rest over hers. "I want to feel your skin against my fingertips, kitten."

Buffy was more than willing to oblige, and with a shuddering breath, she made her clothes fade away. Spike pulled up, the scarred brow over his left eye arched. "That's a handy little trick you have there, pet."

"I wish I could do it for you, too," Buffy replied, her cheeks blushing slightly.

"Well, I can be almost as quick," Spike told her as he got off the bed and dropped his jeans, then rejoined her. "See? Barely apart for any time at all."

"It was still too long," Buffy said before tangling her fingers in his hair and pulling his lips to hers. Spike groaned into her mouth, his erection hot and heavy against her thigh.

Spike's hands trailed down her body, stroking her sides and legs. Buffy whimpered, her legs falling apart on their own accord. "Touch me there, Spike," she pleaded as she broke away from his mouth, panting. "Please…"

Spike didn't deny her. Instead, he brought his hand between her legs to stroke her folds. It amazed him how wet she was, especially considering how little they'd done. With only some kissing and a little light petting, she was already drenched.

What he wouldn't give to feel her surrounding his cock

He shook his head, needing to rid himself of that thought and concentrate on what he could do.

The feel of his long fingers stroking her was unlike anything Buffy had ever known. In all her years of existing, she'd never known her body could feel like this. She gasped, fighting a losing battle to keep her breathing steady.

"Do you like this, sweetheart?" Spike asked, his fingers finding her clit and rubbing gentle circles against it. "Does it feel good?"

"Y…yes," Buffy replied, her body shaking. Even when she'd connected with Spike to share his pleasure, it hadn't been quite like this. "I…" She gasped, her body taut, and a memory flashed into her mind. "Spike?"

"Yes, baby? Do you need me to do something else?"

She met his eyes, blushing as she did. "You said you could…with your mouth. I…I want to try…"

"Will it be okay for me to do that, Buffy?" Spike asked.

"I think so," Buffy told him. "I'd still be a virgin, wouldn't I?"

"As far as I know."

"Then please…" Buffy had no idea how it would feel to have Spike put his mouth between her legs, but she was desperate to find out. If him kissing her lips could feel as good as if did, then she would wager him kissing her somewhere else would feel even better.

Spike moved slowly down Buffy's body, pausing first to lick and kiss her breasts, then the smooth plane of her abdomen. Buffy was already gasping and writing before he ever settled himself between her legs, and then, with the first touch of his tongue to her pussy, she cried out, her hips bucking wildly.

Spike placed his hand over her stomach to settle her, then went to work, licking and sucking Buffy's clit, paying close attention to her responses to know where to pay the most attention. He wanted more than anything at that moment to be able to shove his tongue into her hot quim, but he was too afraid of the consequences to make the breech. Instead, he contented himself with lapping up the juices that spilled to the outside. To busy his fingers, he reached beneath her and grabbed hold of her bottom, kneading the tight globes of flesh as he brought her closer to his mouth.

Buffy felt as if she were losing her mind. She couldn't control the jerky movements of her body, nor could she control her harsh breathing or her erratic heartbeat. Her thoughts were broken and disjointed, her vision blurred, and all she could do was grasp desperately at the comforter beneath her. Noises she'd never heard herself make sounded from her mouth as she ground herself against Spike's face, her body wanting more even as her mind argued it was too much.

Then, suddenly, the pressure inside of her broke, and she screamed, her eyes going wide. Spike continued to flick his tongue rapidly against her swollen clit as Buffy experienced her first true orgasm, the intensity of it so much more than even what she'd felt from him. She covered Spike's face with her juices as she spasmed wildly, her head thrashing.

Finally, she collapsed back down to the bed, gasping for breath as Spike let her go and sat up, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

When she felt her world returning to normal again, Buffy turned to the side to find Spike lying down beside her, facing her. She smiled lazily at him, her eyelids heavy.

"Did you like that, lamb?" Spike asked as he stroked her cheek.

"Yes. I liked it very much," Buffy told him. "I didn't know my body could do that."

Spike couldn't help but smirk. "I'm glad I could be the one to show you."

"Me, too," Buffy replied. Suddenly, her bashfulness returned, and she turned her gaze away from his shyly. "I want to…with my mouth…on you."

"You don't have to, luv," Spike told her, reaching out to cup her face and stroke her cheek with his thumb.

"I know, but I want to." Buffy took a deep breath and met his eyes. "I like doing that for you. When you let me…a little before, I… I liked it. I like the way you taste."

How could he say no to a request like that? "Then by all means, don't let me stop you."

Buffy smiled, the expression taking on an impish quality before she slid down his body. She stopped where his erection jutted out from his body, her fingers reaching out to graze against the tip. Spike kept a tight reign on his control, not wanting to spook her by making things go faster than she was ready for. Even though he'd meant it when he told her she didn't have to, Spike wanted nothing more at the moment than for her to take him into her mouth.

Buffy wrapped her hand around his cock, examining it as she wondered how she should do this. Her mouth was close enough now, but the angle was strange, and already she was getting a crick in her neck. She looked up. "Spike, I…I'm not comfortable," she told him, trying to express her dilemma. She wanted to be able to focus on nothing other than the feel of him.

Her words were like a splash of cold water, and reluctantly, Spike moved her hand off of him. "Then don't do it, luv. It's okay." He certainly wasn't going to make her do something she wasn't really comfortable with…

"But I want to," Buffy said, her hand going back. "Is this the only way I can situate myself in order to do it, because I can't really get my neck right."

Spike's eyes widened as he realized he'd misunderstood her again. "Oh, you mean you're physically not comfortable. Right. Let's move you then. Sit up."

Buffy did as he asked while Spike turned around and propping up the pillows behind him. "What did you think I meant?" Buffy asked, confused.

"I thought you meant the idea of sucking me off was making you uncomfortable," Spike replied honestly.

Buffy giggled. "No, silly. I want to be 'sucking you off' very much."

Spike had to pause for a moment, her simple, mirth-filled statement doing more for him than any of the more sultry ones he'd heard in his life. He leaned against the pillows so he was reclining more at an angle, giving Buffy unrestricted access to his cock. "Try it now, kitten."

Buffy stretched out between his spread legs, taking the base of his shaft in her hand before she slid her mouth over the head. Spike groaned, the first contact of her hot mouth over his skin enough to make him tremble. "Is this better?" he asked, praying she didn't want to move again.

"Yes, much," she replied, though as her lips were still wrapped around him, Spike assumed she must be speaking to him telepathically again. This time, however, he didn't complain. When it came to blowjobs, that was actually sort of a handy talent.

Buffy slid her mouth down and her hand up, all the while moaning around him in sheer bliss. She reveled in the taste of him, in the feel of pleasuring him. She'd never felt more connected to him as she did in that moment, and the strength of her emotions were a heady rush.

"Am I doing this correctly?"

It took Spike a moment to process the question in his mind, and he groaned, managing a strangled "Yes!" as she took more into her mouth, letting his cock slide down her throat. Seeing how much he seemed to like that, Buffy removed her hand from the base and brought her head down further, until his entire length was inside of her mouth.

Spike groaned loudly, his eyes rolling back in his head. Due to his size, it wasn't often a woman could deep throat him so successfully, and it took everything he had not to burst. He wanted to savor this experience… "Oh fuck, baby, that's good…" he said, wanting to encourage her to keep doing what she was doing as much as possible. "Now can you swallow around it? Please?"

Without hesitating, Buffy began to swallow, her throat muscles working around Spike's cock with ease. His breath came in sharp pants his fingers clawing at the bed in a desperate attempt not to grab her head. "Play with my balls, luv," he requested, his hands fisted around the sheets.

Buffy looked up questioningly, though she didn't take him from her mouth. "Your what?"

"Under my cock…" Spike moaned when she found them. "Oh yeah, that's it, baby. Give 'em a squeeze, yeah?"

She followed his instructions perfectly, and Spike fought to hold back, wanting it to last. It was, by far, the best damn blow job he'd ever had.

Unable to stop himself, Spike reached up and cupped her head, though he forced himself not to do it roughly. Instead, he stroked her hair, reveling in the feel of the silky strands against his fingers. His touch made Buffy's eyes close in bliss as she let out a low, contented moan.

It was the moan that did him in. The moment he felt the vibrations from it around his erection, Spike's hips jerked up, a hoarse cry sounding from him. Before he could warn her, Spike was coming down Buffy's throat, his orgasm too powerful for him to hold off any longer. Buffy, however, seemed to welcome it, her throat continuing to work around him as she swallowed everything he had to offer.

Finally, he slumped back against the pillows, feeling entirely spent. He couldn't help the goofy smile on his face as he let out ragged breaths, his body feeling as limp as his cock as it slid from Buffy's mouth.

Buffy licked her lips, using her fingers to scoop up the small amount of cum that had dribbled onto her chin. "That was fun," Buffy said with a girlish giggle. "I'll have to do that again sometime."

Spike just panted, agreeing with the sentiment, though too far gone at the moment to voice his feelings on the matter. Buffy frowned. "Spike, did I break you?"

Spike turned his head towards her and smiled softly before holding his arms out to her, beckoning for Buffy to join him. She hurried into his arms, situating herself in his lap with her head against his shoulder. "Did I do that right?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Perfect, luv," Spike told her, his voice still a little weak. He pressed his lips against the top of her head as he ran his hand down her arm. "Perfect."

Buffy grinned brightly as she nestled against him. "I wanted so much to please you."

"You did, kitten. More than I could ever even tell you."

Buffy wrapped her own arms around him, content to simply let him hold her now.

*** *** ***


When they finally emerged from the bedroom, Spike immediately began to write, and Buffy had to resist the urge to jump up and down and clap. His words were coming in a rush now, flowing from the pen to the paper, and she knew she'd done the right thing in giving into the temptation to be with him again. Clearly, this was what Spike needed to be inspired.

Perhaps that was why she reacted differently to him than she had her other poets. Perhaps the Powers had allowed this attraction between them because it was the best way to inspire Spike. And if that were the case, then what they were doing wouldn't be wrong at all.

Pleased with her latest explanation for their relationship, Buffy moved down to the floor to sit next to Spike. Without question, he wrapped his right arm around her as his left hand continued to move quickly across the paper. Buffy leaned her head against his shoulder, watching him as he wrote.

*** *** ***


Please take a moment to review. Your words mean so much to me.