Gratuitous amounts of honey-blonde hair spiraled down her back in a mess of curls that stretched upon the bare, tanned skin. She ran a long, thin finger through the jumble of golden silk hair that Buffy so proudly displayed from day to day. But as much as the hairstyles and lengths changed - the color never did. She could just never do it. She loved the color much too much to change it. Drastically or not.

Actually - Buffy had not much desire to change anything about herself. She was gorgeous. Almost perfect in any way a female could be. Her legs were long and kissed with generous amounts of California sun. Her hips were shapely and curvy in all the right places and her stomach was taut. But in a nice, feminine way. Her breasts were full and pert, but not too big. And her face looked angelic, but sexy all at the same time with full pink lips and big , doe, green eyes. A cute, button nose that gave just the slightest upright curve at the end. She always looked completely incredible. Even when she wasn't trying.

....And looked drop dead gorgeous when she was...

Right now - she was trying. Looking absolutely beautiful in a form-fitting, white strapless top that had small sequences littering it all over. Matching a short...but still classy denim skirt and sandals. The large, white, Paris Hilton-esque sunglasses that crowned the top of her head and had yet to be worn completed a California girl look that Buffy had so famously pulled off all her years at Sunnydale High School. Possibly, and most definitely sercretly, California's most divided and judgemental high school.

Luckily Buffy and her boyfriend Angel were at the top of the food chain. And any judging came from them, and their 'posse'.

Her bag was slung over her shoulder. Free of books because Lord forbid Buffy Summers take a book home. But packed with expensive make up and a notebook incase she needed a phone number or something. She slammed the door shut of her Candy Apple red corvette and sauntered up to the school. She spotted Angel in front of the two glass doors and waved flirtatiously at him.


Yeah, they were going out. But they still made flirty little gestures from afar.


When she made it to the door she wrapped her arms around him and burried her pretty little head into his strong chest and inhaled the scent of his cologne.

"Hey baby." she said sweetly.

"Hey, hun. You look so sexy today...I just might have to take you into the locker rooms and ---" he didn't get to finish because Buffy slapped him playfully in the arm. But looked up at him under thick lashes and grinned.

"I just might let you...."

"Oh, really?"

"Just maybe.." she said and he ran his fingers through her hair.

Everything about Angel and her together seemed perfect to Buffy.

They fought sure.

But the make-up sex made everything worth it.

"Hey B. Angel. Sup?" Faith had just come up to them and said with her arms wrapped around her equally hunky boyfriend Riley who was also on the football team. But had a status no where near that of Angel's.

"Hey Faith. Hey Riley." Buffy said with a sweet smile while Angel nodded at Riley in their silent, manly hello.

"We bronzin' it tonight?" Faith asked.

"Actually. We were gonna go hang out over Angel's house. You guys can totally come though. I mean...we plan on getting all out naughty out before today. Don't we baby?" she seductively ran her finger over his chest and he nodded with a grin.

"Well...what about Willow? Want me to tell her too?"

Buffy looked up at Angel...and he nodded. Running his fingers lovingly up and down her back. So she turned to Faith and Riley and nodded happily.

"Great. So we'll see y'all tonight. Later B. Bye Angel."

"Ciao!" Buffy waved at Faith and looked back up at Angel.

"Baby you don't mind they're coming over, right?"

"Baby. You know I don't mind if it's what you want."

"Awww. I love you." she got up onto her tippy-toes and Angel automatically bent down and deeply kissed her on the lips.

"I love you too..now go on before you're late. I'll see you tonight, lover." he said with a sweet, sincere smile. Something only Buffy knew he was capable of. Everyone else knew him as tough, jocky Angel.

...But not her.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

( 7:58 P.M. )


Buffy's corvette slid up into the long driveway. Angel's parents were out of town and so the only cars that sat in there were Angel's BMW and his Half- Brother's old, '67 Camaro in jet black.


Buffy got out of the car. In the same outfit she'd been in earlier. Still looking as perfect, though, as the moment she'd put it on.

Without even bothering to knock she walked right into the house. And there. Propped up on the couch had to be the most gorgeous man she'd even seen in the world. She inhaled sharply at the sight of his defined cheekbones, icy blue eyes, slicked back blonde hair and that bad boy look. Completed with a cigarette resting in between his lips. He looked over at her and raised a scarred eyebrow.

"Lookin' for someone, luv? Angel I suppose, You're that Buffy chit, yeah?"

"Yeah...I'm Buffy..." she almost stuttered.

God that accent.

And faint smell of leather and tobacco.

"I'm Spike..his half-brother"

"Spike?"

"Spike, luv. As in railroad spikes n such? Yeah, Spike." he grinned and she just about melted, "Anyways. Angel's right down in the basement. So - don't let me bother you. " He waved her off and turned back to the TV. Buffy didn't know if her legs were working right though. So she stood there for a second longer before slowly walking out and wobbling down the stairs to see her boyfriend sitting down on the couch. Doing the same thing Spike had been doing up stairs.

"Hey Buff." he patted a spot next to him on the couch and she settled into he. He wrapped his arm around her.

But all she could think about was Spike. She knew it was wrong. So...so wrong. It was her boyfriend's brother! The love of her life's brother! She could never do that to Angel.

But laying there in his arms she couldn't help but wish it were Spike's she was laying in.

"Buffy. I'm going to be out of town for a week or so..."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But it'll go by quick. Don't even worry about it."

"I won't. Baby. But I'll miss you..."

And they just lay there in each other's arms until the rest of them came.

...But for some reason....

To Buffy...it just didn't feel right anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

(Saturday - 3:45 PM.)

Buffy pulled up into the driveway like a Nascar racer.

Like if she didn't get there quick enough it'd be enough to lose her last breath.

She stepped out of the car in a bit of a sexier get-up then yesterday. A pair of Daisy Duke shorts that hugged her perfectly shaped ass and a silk, pink cami that seemed to just gently hug her body. She walked up to the door with her keys in one hand and a purse slung over her other shoulder. Knocking firmly on the door until Spike swung it open and her breath just seemed to catch in her throat again. Her fingers began to tremble and she could just manage a weak smile.

"Hey, luv. Buffy, yeah? You lookin for Angel - Sir Ponce A lot isn't here. He's outta town for the week I thought he told you that? Ah well, sorry pet."

"Fuck. Now I'm gonna be bored out of my mind..." half of it was hinting for Spike to let her in. Even though it was so totally wrong.

"Well you can come on in with me, pet. I'm sure we could find something for us to do to keep you busy until you find somethin' else to do." He motioned for her to come in and closed the door behind her. Watching her pert little ass wander into the house. Trying to look far enough up the shorts to see the curve of her sweet ass.

"What are we gonna do?" she asked and took a seat on the couch.

"Oh, I'm sure we could find somethin', luv. Just be very creative..." his voice was oozing with sexual innuendo. And Buffy knew it. But she also knew it was SO wrong to want this. And even attempt to respond to Spike's flirting with her.

"Well...we could talk?"

"Right...talk..." she agreed.