With Spike’s words still ringing in her ears Buffy allows her lips to curl into a satisfied smile his beautiful blue eyes can’t see.

"Well then," she wraps her arms around his neck and brings their mouths together again while rocking her wet core against his shaft as it pressed against her, "whatever," she moves her lips to his ear and sucks on the earlobe until a shudder of pleasure races through his body, "do you want to do with my body?"

"You want told," he twists his ear from her lips and runs a hand down his body to wrap around his cock to nudge the broad tip against her hole, "or shown?"

"Both," she shivers at the cool hard feel of him against her heat.

"Both?" his scarred eyebrow does that infuriating arching thing that often makes her wish for a stapler or something to keep the thing pinned down so he couldn’t give her that smirky condescending look.

This time she found herself smiling even more at the look and reaching up to stroke her fingertips over the scar.

"Yeah, both," she sighs and relishes the freedom she feels with him not being able to see her and her, therefore her not having to conceal her emotions when they’re like this. "I love your voice."

"That all you love?" he teases her by sliding two inches of his shaft into her then removing it.

"No," she moans and bucks up with her hips to silently demand that he bury himself inside her. "I love your lips and eyes and hands and ass," she grins impishly and smacks his taut little bubble butt with one hand then grabs on to a cheek to try pushing him down into her. "And," she bites back a laugh at his exclamation at her actions, "I love your body," her eyes run over his chest down to his dick as it hovered just above her opening. "Especially," she moves her hand from his butt around to stroke his hand as it was still encircling the base of his shaft, "your cock."

He tsks down at her in the way he always does when he’s pleased by something she’s done or said.

"Such a dirty lil mouth on you for a Slayer," he leans down and she can tell he’s searching for her lips so she lifts her head up to touch them to his.

He braces himself up on his elbow and moves his hand to hold her head still as he gets into the kiss, his lips at first velvety soft then hardening against hers. His tongue delves into her mouth to trace over her every tooth then venture in further to grind against her own tongue. Loving these kisses – soul kisses, she thinks they’re called and she can’t help but think it a very apt title even if he has no soul to involve in the embrace – that just make her feel like heated honey inside she moves both her hands to the back of his head with a moan to lock their mouths together as much as possible.

She’s so immersed in their tongues twirling and tangling together in her mouth that she doesn’t even realize that he’s finally thrust into her until the incredible sensation of fullness and completion travels slowly from her womb all the way up to her hazy mind.

"Spike," she reluctantly pulls her mouth from his to gasp for breath as her body clenches around his length embedded so deeply inside her.

"Christ, I love that," he holds himself still inside her as her Slayer muscles work over his cock in welcome and encouragement of his invasion. "Harder," he finds her shoulder and bites at it. "Again," he groans when she deliberately squeezes her inner walls around him.

"Spike," her fingers slide down to his shoulders and curl into the firm flesh there. "Fuck me."

He lifts his head to give her that look again, with the arched brow and smirking lips, but she doesn’t care. She forgets that he can’t see them and silently begs him with her eyes to take her hard and fast to this first of what she planned to be many orgasms.

"Please," she writhes beneath him and bites his shoulder while raking her short fingernails down his back.

"Want it hard?" he pulls his hips back then slams them back against hers with a sharp slap of their flesh meeting and a penetration so deep she was sure he hit her cervix.

"Yes," her fingers dig into his skin as they so love to do to mark him when they’re like this.

"Fast?" he withdraws then drives back into her quickly.

"Yes," she bites at his neck and jaw up to his lips, but he won’t let her kiss him.

She whimpers and cries out in shock when he suddenly takes his shaft from her and moves away to kneel between her widespread legs, sitting back on his heels with his chest heaving with breathes he didn’t need and his hand stroking his cock.

"You fuck me," he looks straight into her eyes with the order and she wonders briefly how he managed that before scrambling to her feet.

Her hands go to his shoulders for balance as she stands straddling his thighs and slowly begins lowering herself to kneel astride him. His hands find hers on his shoulders and move slowly up her arms then down her sides to rest on her hips and help her settle into place atop him. With his help she’s able to remove one of her balancing hands to run it down his lean chest to wrap around his shaft and guide it back into her core as she sinks completely down onto her knees.

On to him.

A moan escapes her as she rests all her weight on him and feels him go all the way up inside her.

"Christ, tha’s tight," he groans in perfect harmony with her moan.

With a smile he can’t see she concentrates on working her muscles rhythmically over him in a way she knows drives him crazy. Feeling like a total sex Goddess she watches his eyes roll back in his head before his eyelids clench shut and he grinds his teeth together to fight the pleasure her inner squeezing gives him.

"Talk to me," she whispers as she lifts herself a few inches up his length then relaxes her legs to slam back down against him with a jarring bounce that makes her small breasts jiggle and her newly shortened strands of hair shift around her face.

"What do you," his eyes flutter open and look at her all deep and blue like an ocean inviting her to dive into it’s depths and get lost in the enveloping waters, "want me to say?"

"Anything," she raises and lowers herself on him again, more slowly this time to memorize the feel of his cock sliding against her wet, tightly gripping walls. "Tell me you love me," she orders as she stares into those incredible eyes and feels herself willingly begin to drown in his passionate gaze.

"I love you, Buffy," he complies with his hands moving over her invisible body until his fingers are tangled in her hair and he’s holding her head still and aimed at his as if she’d want to look anywhere else just then.

"Tell me what you love," she leans forward to lightly kiss his lips as she continues to ride him slowly but surely toward orgasm.

"Everything," he groans and tightens the hold of his fingers to hold her in place and deepen the kiss for a moment. "Your mouth," he licks at said mouth then pulls back to look at where he knows her eyes to be when they’re close like this. "Your eyes when I can see them," one corner of his mouth kicks up at his inability to see them now. "Your hair," his fingers stroke through the silky strands. "Your face," his fingers feel blindly over her unseen features and she smiles when they touch her lips. "Your smile," she nips at his stroking fingers as they trace said smile. "Your neck," his fingers trail down her throat. "Bloody tempting neck, you’ve got," he finds her pulse beating rapidly beneath her skin and smiles before moving on. "Your shoulders," his hands run out over the rather bony feature, "you carry so much on these fragile little things and it never weighs you down. Not for long, at least," he leans forward to kiss each shoulder. "Your strength," his hands stroke down her lightly muscles arms. "Your power," he kisses the side of her neck. "Your dainty little hands," he threads his fingers through hers when his wandering hands find hers. "Your ripe lil titties," his mouth moves over her upper torso until it finds a breast to briefly suckle on. "Hard little nipples to play with," he nips at a nub, "roll like little berries on my tongue," he drags his tongue over her areola. "Love your tiny little waist," his hands leave hers to blindly find their way to her waist. "Can almost wrap my hands around it."

"Can not," she giggles as he tries to encompass her midsection with his hands and ends up just tickling her sides.

"I love your laugh," he grins wickedly and deliberately runs his cool fingers up and down her sides to elicit more giddy noises at the tickling sensation. "Want to make you do it all the time," his touch and tone grow serious. "I wanna make you happy," he runs a hand up her body until it finds her chin to grip so he can be sure she’s looking at his face. "If I could take away all weight the world puts on you and bear it myself, I would," his other hand rises to stroke her shoulder. "If I could right every wrong, give you every joy you could ever think to wish for and show you Heaven here on Earth, I would. I will," he pulls her toward him, "if you let me try," his lips find hers and a tear falls down her cheek at what he’s saying.

"You do," she confesses softly against his lips. "You do show me Heaven on Earth," she sniffles and strokes his cheek wishing he could see what she’s feeling in her eyes, but glad that all her secret emotions aren’t revealed to him just yet, "when we’re like this. It’s never," she lets him feel the emotional tears now wetting her face at the proof of his love, "ever been like this before."

"Don’t," he finds her cheeks and wipes at the tears. "Don’t do this now," he whispers almost pleadingly.

"Do what?" she stills the continuous motions of her hips, fearing he doesn’t want her to feel what she’s feeling.

"Tell me these secrets," he finds and kisses her mouth.

"I want to tell you, though. Why not now?"

"I have to see you when you say this, luv," he runs his fingers into her hair and looks over her face in search of eyes he can’t see. "I have to know it’s not a bloody dream."

"Does this," she clenches her core around him, "feel like a dream?"

"Yes," he groans and jerks his hips up against hers. "So many dreams," he drags his hands down her torso to her waist, "I’ve had like this. So real," he begins guiding the up and down motions of her body. "Can shut my eyes and feel you like this when you’re not here. See you riding my cock like this, your body moving and those lush little tits bouncing. Can see you under me, taking it hard and deep up in ya," a growl starts deep in his chest as he leans back and starts bucking hard up into her. "Every dream," she follows his cue and begins bouncing up and down on him, "’s so real I believe you’re really here, that we’re really doing it," their bodies are churning together toward climax, "right up until I wake up with nothing but my own bloody hand making me come."

"I … mmm … Spike," she tries to confess but finds it difficult as his hand finds it’s way into the curls at the apex of her thighs and his thumb easily locates her clit. "I have," she presses her forehead against his and pants for breath as he circles and grinds against the sensitive nubbin with his callused digit, "those dreams too."

His thumb slowly stops moving and his hips stop thrusting up to meet hers when they slap down against him as her words sink in.

"You do?" he asks hopefully.

"Every night now," she feels at ease to confess with him unable to see that there’s more to her statement than the words say. "Dream of what we’ve done and do and can do the next time we’re together," she buries her face against his shoulder.

"You think of the next time?" he pulls her head back to stare at her then curses when he again sees nothing where her expressive face or revealing eyes should be.

"Yes," she answers with her hands stroking his face in hopes of conveying her sincerity.

"You little liar," he growls dangerously in her ear. "I knew," his hands find her hips and slowly pull her off him, "all that bloody talk," he positions her on all fours before him and she shivers as his glistening length nudges against her entrance, "’bout never doing this again was bull. Told you," he eases his length inside her, "you couldn’t do without this," his hands grip her hips firmly as he draws back then drives his cock into her hard, "after having it. You knew," she shudders and claws at the floor beneath her palms as he begins pounding into her, "just like me," he slides a hand up her side to latch onto a breast, "that this is real and going to keep happening. Didn’t you?" he leans over her back and nips her shoulder.

"Yes," she moans with pleasure at his actions and a bit of pain at the way her bare knees scraped over the hard stone.

"You love this, don’t you?" he locates her clit and takes it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes," she gasps as her bones are liquefied by his actions and her arms give out causing her to collapse forward until her forehead is pressed against the floor.

"Come back here," he groans and slows his thrusts as his hands locate her invisible shoulders to pull her to a kneeling position in front of him with her shoulders against his chest and her arms wrapped up around his neck. "God, I’d love to see you like this," he runs his hands over her arched torso, making her moan and arch further to press against his fingers. "We get you visible again," his face nuzzles against the back of her head and shoulders until he finds the slender column of her throat, "I’m gonna take you like this again. In front of a mirror so I can see every move of your body as I take you."

"I won’t," she tips her head to the side with a moan, "I won’t be able to see you."

"You’ll have to consider that revenge," he takes her breasts into his cool hands and fondles them for a long moment before moving one hand down to tangle in the curls between her legs then find her clit again, "for this."

"Spike," she whimpers and gives a pout he can’t see. "That’s not fair," she gasps as his fingers glide over where their bodies are joined to slick themselves up then move back up to slip and slide around the engorged nub of flesh nearby. "I didn’t ask to be invisible," his blunt teeth bite at her neck and she clenches her eyes shut to fight the urge to come now, "it just happened."

"Bloody convenient for you, though, innit?" there’s a hint of hurt and anger in his tone as he stills his arousing touches.

"Spike, please," she curls her hands into the back of his head and writhes against him craving fulfillment. "Don’t stop," she twists her head around to find his lips and lick at the soft folds. "Please, don’t stop," she grinds and bucks back against him as much as she can in this position. "Talk later."

"Damned right we will," his mouth claims hers with bruising force as he suddenly begins a full assault on her heightened senses.

She’s left quivering and gasping against him as his entire body becomes focused on pushing her toward climax. His mouth says the most deliciously sexual things between licking, kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulders. His fingers rake over every inch of her body they can reach between giving her nipples and clitoris painfully pleasurable squeezes and tugs. His cock drives into her then drags slowly out to be shoved in with a tiny move of his hips that sends the tip scraping along different nerve endings in her channel each time. His whole body flexes and undulates behind her. Every patch of skin on her body is sensitized in ways she never would have thought possible until the moment she felt his nipples brush against her back and pleasure shot through her whole being just like it did when he touches her most private parts.

In her mind, behind her tightly closed eyelids, she can picture this moment. She can see herself submissively latched on to the front of his body. On her widespread knees with her femininity exposed to anyone who cared to be looking with her arms upraised and clinging to him as he takes her like a rutting animal. She hears her own moans and gasps and whimpers and kittenish mewls of pleasure at his pounding thrusts and roaming hands as well as her increasingly labored pants for breath to fill her tightening lungs. She hears his grunts and groans and feral growls of pleasure and possession intermingled with the noises she makes and the sounds make the images in her head more vivid and arousing.

They sound wild and uninhibited and out of control and fully in the throes of extreme passion and she can so easily see them like that. Jerking and shuddering and clinging and taking and giving and forgetting that anything exists in that moment but them and this blind, essential race to the all too brief oblivion of mind-numbing ecstasy.

Then it’s upon them both simultaneously and she cries out his name with all limited abilities of speech she is reduced to as her mind is shut down by her clenching and releasing and convulsing and shuddering and uncontrollable body. She hears him shout out her name with the same inability to say more as he jerks and spasms against hers, fingers gripping the flesh in his hands with bruising force as he’s unaware of anything but the pleasure rushing through his taut body while his cock fills her hot grasping core with cool, soothing come.

Somehow they hold their pose and remain on their knees, leaning weakly against each other for support as incredible aftershocks grip their systems and make them cry out with moans and groans until they’re both finally truly spent for the time being.

At that moment his arms wrap around her and they collapse together onto their sides to the floor with bone jarring thuds on the unforgiving cold stone.

"Owie," Buffy groans when the feeling of the impact reaches her still hazy brain seconds later.

"Soon ‘s I can walk again," Spike slurs a bit behind her, "we’ll take this downstairs."

"Don’t think I can walk again," she snuggles into his body. "Don’t wanna."

"I’m to carry you, then?" his chest jerks with a scoffing laugh. "Knew you’d be one of them high maintenance chits."