Chapter 3


The day arrived for Buffy to move in, and for the older Giles to leave on holiday.

Rupert came outside as Buffy pulled up the driveway in her electric blue VW Bug. They waved and smiled at each other.

“Buffy, how are you?”

“I’m fine, thanks. I’m excited to get started,” she said, getting out of the car. “You must be excited about your cruise.”

“Oh, yes, very. Though I worry about leaving the boys for that long...” He frowned.

“They’ll be okay. We’ll get along fine.”

“I’ll give you a list of important numbers, including how to reach us aboard the ship, before we leave. Let me help you with your bags.”

“Thanks, Gi--”

Spike and William banged into the doorway, pushing and shoving each other, trying to get out the door first.

“Boys!” Giles said. “What’s wrong with you?”

Spike curled his lip up at William and walked out. His sneer turned into a broad smile for Buffy.

“Hi, Miss Buffy. Movin’ day, eh?”

William scowled at his brother and walked out. He too started smiling when Buffy looked at him. “Hi, Miss Buffy,” William said, blushing and ducking his head.

“Hi, guys,” Buffy said sunnily. “I’m happy that the day’s finally here.”

“Me, too.” Spike smiled in a highly sexy way and blinked slowly.

“Boys, help Miss Buffy take her bags in the house,” Giles said.

They both looked at him, then dove to the car to be the one to help.

“My goodness!” Buffy stepped back, allowing them access to the car. “You’re both eager to help, aren’t you?”

“Help her IN,” Giles raised his voice, “an orderly, calm fashion.

The boys paused, then slowed their movements. Buffy smiled as they took her suitcases out of the back of the car. It was cute the way they were trying to impress her and be more helpful than the other one.


Two hours later, Buffy and the twins stood outside the front door to see off Anya and Rupert.

Anya gave each of the boys a hug and kiss on the cheek. “You be good, now. Don’t drive Buffy crazy and no fighting.”

“Yes, Anya,” they said.

Rupert found it difficult to express affection, he was an emotional sort of fellow and was always afraid he’d get too weepy. But he gave each of his sons a hug and strong pats on the back.

“I’ll be counting on you two to help Miss Buffy, and to be well-mannered. You mind her and do whatever Miss Buffy tells you to do. No arguments.”

“Yes, sir,” they said. Spike said it with a twinkle in his eye.

Buffy and the boys wished the departing couple a fun and safe trip, waving at them as the taxicab drove down the driveway.

When the cab cleared the driveway and turned the corner, Buffy looked to the twins. “Well, it’s just the three of us.”

“Yep,” Spike said, smirking a little.

“What do you guys feel like eating for dinner?” Buffy asked.

“Hmm, I’m feeling peckish. A few tasty things come to mind...” Spike curled his tongue up.

Buffy looked away from him quickly to his shy brother. She was going to have some trouble with Spike. A 16-year-old had no right looking at her so suggestively...or looking so sexy doing it.

“How about you, William?” she asked. “Anything special you’d like me to make?”

“Um, no. Anything’s fine, Miss Buffy.” William was blushing hard. He jerked his head so that his hair fell in front of his eyes.

“How ‘bout spicy chicken wings?” Spike suggested. “We’ve got a ton of them in the freezer. Dad and Anya bought them in bulk ‘cos I like them so much.”

Buffy chuckled. “You can’t just eat spicy wings. Anya left strict orders to serve you wholesome, well-balanced meals.”

“What she don’t know, won’t hurt her,” Spike said.

Buffy wagged a finger at him. “Uh-uh, I keep my promises, buster. I’ll throw something together. Come on, let’s go inside.”

The boys hustled into the house at her command.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After dinner, the twins helped Buffy clean up the dishes.

She talked to them about school and their likes and dislikes, wanting to get to know them better.

Damn, weren’t they handsome?! They had the most amazing blue eyes. When one of them looked into her eyes, it was hard to look away. She could get pulled down in the undertow of those ocean blue eyes. Spike was flirting again, batting his eyes and poking out his tongue to distract her. What was she going to do with him? If he kept that up for two months she would... She didn’t know what she’d do, but it would drive her nuts.

“How about hobbies? What kind of stuff do you like to do for fun?” Buffy asked.

Spike sniffed, sitting up on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "I like cruisin' in my car. Mixin' it up, a little rough 'n tumble every now and again."

"Rough...and...?" Buffy said.

Spike smirked. "Rough 'n tumble--Fightin'."

"Oh...well, that's not good, Spike. Fighting isn't healthy." Buffy's mind had gone to another kind of activity, not fighting.

"He's a barbarian," William said. "He really does enjoy getting into fights."

"Yeah, and how many bullies did I take care of for you over the years, Priscilla?" Spike tilted his head, giving his brother a smug look.

"I...never asked you to beat anyone up on my account."

"It's a family honor thing, Will. If I let some pillock do a tap dance on your spine, it makes me look bad as well."

William was red with embarrassment. He didn't want Buffy to think he was a wuss.

"It's nice that you defend your brother, Spike. Family should watch out for each other."

"I don't need him to defend me!" William said.

"Pah! Like hell you don't!" Spike took out a cigarette and lit it. He turned to Buffy. "He thinks he's Gandhi or somethin'. Guys have beat the stuffing out of him, but he won't fight back."

"Shut up, Spike!" William said, distressed.

"Am I lying? Remember when Larry Smith held you face-down on the ground and made you eat dirt?"

William sputtered something unintelligible, then stormed out of the kitchen, clenching his fists.

Spike giggled. "It's so easy to rile him up."

Buffy frowned at him disapprovingly. "You hurt his feelings. That wasn't nice of you."

Spike shrugged. "Never said I was nice. He's my brother. It's fun fucking with him. As the older one, I‘m obligated to."

"Well," Buffy walked over to him, taking the cigarette from his lips.

"Hey!" Spike said.

"I won't put up with you doing that to him." Buffy took the cigarette to the sink, running cold water over it and extinguishing it.

"What's the matter with you? That was my soddin' smoke!"

"Yeah, and now it’s just ‘sodden'." She tossed the soggy cigarette in the trash. "No smoking in the kitchen. You shouldn't do it at all, but I can't stop you from going behind my back."

Spike walked up to her menacingly. "Where do you get off? You don't snatch someone's smoke out of their fucking mouth!"

"Back off. And don't try getting cute with me. I don't take any shit, Spike."

They stared at each other, unblinking. Spike stepped back, cracking his neck from side to side. He wanted her more than ever now! Buffy was feisty.

“You know what else isn’t a nice thing to do?” Buffy asked. “Trying to embarrass your twin brother in front of someone.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “I was speaking the truth. Not my fault he’s such a pansy.”

“You’re so mean. Just because someone doesn’t like to fight doesn’t mean that they’re a ‘pansy’. I know that I prefer men that don‘t resort to violence as a rule.”

“It’s so bloody frustrating, Miss Buffy. You don’t know what it’s like!” Spike was getting irritated, pacing back and forth. “He won’t even hit someone who deserves it, he won’t defend himself! Well, except for me. He has no problem giving me a pop on the chin or in the gut.”

“Your dad did say that you two fight a lot.”

“Yeah, Dad makes us share the same room, so we get on each other’s nerves a lot. The most maddening thing about William not fighting back against other guys is that he could. He could fight and probably win if he tried.”

“Really?” Buffy asked doubtfully. William didn’t look like he’d be a good scrapper.

“Yep. One of the few things that me ‘n William have in common is love of martial arts. We have both taken lessons since we were wee lads. He can mop up the floor with me when we spar--sometimes. I come out on top a lot, too,” Spike said, trying to save face. He didn't want to give her the impression that he lost all the time.

Buffy looked concerned. “You two could seriously hurt each other using martial arts.”

Spike shook his head. “Nah, we don’t use that stuff when we’re fighting normally. And when we spar, we know when to hold back. Don’t worry about it. We practice a few hours a week in the gym upstairs.”

“You have a gym in the house?”

“Yeah, you want to see it?”

“Sure, I’d love to. But I think you should apologize to your brother before anything else.”

“What? No way.” Spike shook his head.

“I’m getting a bad impression of you, Spike. I don’t think I can be friends with someone who’s so mean to his brother.” She crossed her arms.

Emotions passed over Spike’s expressive face: Disappointment, frustration, anger then acceptance.

“Fine. I’ll apologize to the ponce,” he grumbled.

“What‘s a ponce?”

“It’s, uh, a term of endearment. He likes being called that--you should call him that, too.”

Buffy put her hands on her hips, giving him a ‘Yeah, right’ look.

Spike chuckled. “It was worth a try. Ponce ain’t a nice word, I admit it.”

“Then don’t refer to him like that again. Tomorrow you two can show me around the house. As far as tonight is concerned, I want you to say you’re sorry to William and get ready for bed.”

“Bed!? It’s only 7:30! I’m not a toddler, for God’s sake!”

“I just want you squeaky clean and ready for bed.” Buffy ignored (or tried to) the way Spike raised his scarred left eyebrow and poked his tongue at the corner of his mouth. “You can do some homework in your room until lights out.”

“But it’s Friday. We don’t have school tomorrow.”

“Oh...right, I know.” She had forgotten what day it was. Buffy was just trying to say and do the right things as their guardian. “But if you work on it tonight, you’ll have less to do the rest of the weekend.”

Spike had considered going out on the town, but staying close to Buffy seemed like a better idea if he hoped to wear her down enough to sleep with him.

“Alright. You win this round, Miss Buffy.” He smirked.

Buffy smiled back at him.

“I’ll go wash behind my ears, gettin’ squeaky clean, just like you said. Then I’ll put on my footy pajamas and retire to my boudoir, like a complete prat.”

“You like to complain a lot, don’t you?”

“Yep.” He smiled.

“Go on, I’ll come by to say goodnight in a while.”

Spike nodded. “See you then.”

After Spike left the room, Buffy sighed. It was going to be tough dealing with Spike for the next few months. Dear God, he was a sexy young man! He was going to try pushing Buffy’s boundaries. She just had to be firm--um, strong--with him. And poor William. He seemed like such a sweetie, it wasn’t fair that Spike treated him so badly. Maybe she could help fix that while she was here, get them to act more brotherly and kind to each other. Like she was some magical nanny from a movie who could help fix all the problems of the family she worked for?

Buffy shook her head and laughed softly. Still, she’d do her best to try and help the boys get along. She went up to her room to perk it up and personalize it a little.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At 11 o’clock, Spike and William were sitting at their computer desks in their bedroom. The desks were set up next to each other, side by side, against the west wall of their room. William’s desktop was neat and tidy. Spike’s was cluttered with pens, pencils, wads of paper and mangled cellophane wrappers from cigarette packs.

William was reading a poetry website on the internet. Spike was downloading some internet porn from a site called ‘Horny Sluts’. William kept his eyes on his own screen.

Buffy knocked on their bedroom door. “Guys? Can I come in?”

“Sure, come on in!” Spike said, standing up.

William gasped, his head jerking towards Spike’s computer screen. There were a few dirty pictures on the screen showing a woman giving a man a blowjob.

“Get that off!” William hissed, pointing at it.

Spike just grinned and laughed.

William frantically leapt into Spike’s chair to try and get the offending pictures off the screen before Buffy saw them. She walked in as William tried (in vain) to close the window. Every time he shut it down, it would pop back up.

Buffy didn’t notice it, at first. “You guys ready for bed?”

“Yeah,” Spike said, “William’s just looking at some porn before he turns in, as usual.”

Buffy looked at the screen, her eyes getting big at the pornographic photos. “Oh! Wow--Um...”

William finally managed to close Spike’s browser window, then spun around in the chair. “I am not! He’s lying! He was the one looking at it! This is his computer!”

Spike was laughing hard and wiping his eyes. William was as red as a fire engine. “Aw, come on, Will. You can confess your addiction to internet porn to Buffy.”

“I swear!” William said pleadingly to Buffy. “He was looking at it! I was trying to make it go away so that you wouldn’t have to see it!”

“It’s okay, William. I believe you.” Buffy shook her head at Spike. “You shouldn’t be looking at that stuff. But you are at a curious age... Just don’t charge anything dirty to your father.”

“I just download and look at the free stuff,” Spike said, unconcerned that she knew what he was viewing.

Buffy switched topics to avoid more awkwardness. “Do either of you have plans for tomorrow night? Dates? I just want to know ahead of time.”

Spike normally would have a date lined up for Saturday night, but again, he wanted to stay close to the nest, and Buffy. “Nah, I think I’ll stay in for a change. Don’t even ask, William. He never goes out or has any sort of fun. He's allergic to it, I believe.”

William‘s brows formed a V over his nose. “I do so have fun!”

“No, you don’t. You’re 16 goin’ on 60. Preferrin’ a quiet night at home to carousing and doing something fun.”

“So what if I like being home? At least I--”

Buffy could see that this was starting to escalate. She stepped in. “Stop arguing, please. It makes me uncomfortable.”

William’s jaw snapped shut. He looked up at her, and then away. Spike rolled his eyes, but kept quiet.

“Thank you,” Buffy said with a sigh. “You can stay up another hour, but then it’s bedtime, okay?”

Spike wanted to protest having to go to bed early on the weekend, but didn’t. He settled for some innuendo. “You going to...tuck us in?” He curled his tongue up.

Buffy swallowed. “I think...that you’re perfectly capable of tucking yourselves in.”

“Yeah, I can do that. But it‘s nicer to be tucked.”

“Goodnight, boys,” Buffy said.

“Goodnight, Miss Buffy,” they said, Spike saying it extra-sweet.

Buffy left the bedroom with a shake of her head. That bad Spike! He was messing with his brother, looking at pornography, and again with the flirting! He needed a spanking...Buffy chastised herself for the naughty thoughts that followed the spanking thought. Mmm, spanking that tight little butt of his sure did sound inviting...


“You’re such an asshole!” William growled when Buffy was gone.

Spike sighed, jumping onto his bed and stretching out. “You have no sense of humor.”

“I don’t want her thinking I look at things like that!” William stood up and crossed the room to their beds.

“Why? ’Cause it would interfere with your amateur status as a eunuch in the next Olympic games?”

William’s mouth hung open. “I am NOT a eunuch!” he said in a shocked, high, reedy voice.

Spike giggled, “Really? You sound like one.”

William’s face screwed up in anger and frustration. “Argh! I could just bloody well strangle you! I hate you!”

“Fuck you.” Spike waved two fingers at William.

William controlled himself with a lot of effort. He didn’t want to fight and upset Buffy further. But he wanted to thrash his brother soundly.

“I’m going to take a bath. I hope that you’re asleep when I come back.”

“Whatever,” Spike said. "At least, having no dick 'n all, your washing up time should be cut in half."

William muttered to himself about ‘asshole twin brothers’ as he left.

Spike settled back, put his arms behind his head and conjured up some lovely pictures of Buffy. Buffy naked, bending over and glancing at him over her shoulder, giving him a come hither look like a centerfold. Buffy laying on his bed with her legs spread--open, wet and ready. Buffy in the shower, glistening and wet, and him coming up behind her, wrapping his arms around her body, palming her supple breasts...Mmmm, yes. Those were the things that dreams were made of...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next afternoon, the Giles boys showed Buffy around the house. Spike did practically all of the talking, acting as her tour guide. William tagged along, occasionally adding something to what Spike said and nodding.

Buffy was suitably impressed with the house. As Spike had told her the previous night, there was a gym on the third floor, stocked with expensive exercise equipment. Part of the gym had a mirrored wall and a white padded floor for the boys' martial arts practice. There were a few big windows letting in plenty of natural sunlight.

The second floor was the level the bedrooms were on. Spike led her into his parents' master bathroom off of their bedroom. It was the nicest in the house, having his-and-her sinks, a sunken tub and the biggest shower stall Buffy had ever seen. The room was done in a Roman style, lots of marble and gold.

Buffy had already seen most of the first floor. The boys showed her their father's study, Anya's study where she worked on sewing and craft projects (as well as doing the books for her shop) and the other miscellaneous rooms.

They showed her the backyard last. There was a huge, built-in swimming pool with an adjacent in-ground jacuzzi. Buffy could see herself enjoying those often during her stay.

"It must be great living in such a palace," Buffy commented, looking out over the beautiful backyard.

"It don't suck." Spike smirked.

"Thanks for the tour, but I'm sure that you guys have better things to do on a Saturday that you'd like to get to."

"I need to go to the shops," William said. "I'll be back in an hour or two."

"Okay, drive safely, William." Buffy smiled, her eyes kept going to the jacuzzi. She could really go for that right now.

Spike noticed her fascination with it. "I got a few things to do as well."

"I'll see you two later, then." Buffy went back inside the house, heading for her room to change into her bikini. Since both of them were going out she could relax and enjoy some of the amenities of the Giles' home.

"Think I'll clean the pool," Spike said.

William could tell that Spike was up to something. He looked at him suspiciously. "You never clean the pool."

"Then it's high time I started, right?"

"Yeeeah..."

"Could you pick me up a carton of smokes while you're out, bro?"

"Why should I? I hate your smoking, it's polluted our bedroom. Not to mention the fact that you're a complete bastard."

Spike sighed. "Come on, Will. Here," Spike took $40 out of his back pocket, "I'll give you the money beforehand."

William pursed his lips, wanting to say no, but he gave in. "Alright, I'll buy your filthy, smelly cigarettes. You had better appreciate this. After everything you do to piss me off on a daily basis."

"Oh, I do, Will." Spike smiled. "Thanks, mate."

William took the money and went back in the house to get his keys and jacket.

Spike made his way to the poolside cabana. William could be decent at times. It was nice of him to do Spike a favor. But it was another symptom of William's tendency to let people walk all over him. Not that he wasn't grateful, but you don't do favors for people who fuck with you all the time.

Oh well, enough thinking about his twin. Buffy was the person that he wanted to give his full attention to.

Spike went inside the cabana and stripped down to nothing quickly. He grabbed a few fresh towels, wrapping one around his waist. Smirking at his deviousness, he jogged back to the jacuzzi. The towels (including the one he was wearing) were left at the edge when he turned on the bubbling jets and climbed in.

"Ahhh, that's nice," he sighed, sinking up to his chin in the water.

All that was left to do was wait for Buffy. Spike could tell that she was going to use the jacuzzi by the way she had looked at it. Hopefully, she wouldn't take all day, since he didn't want to get all pruney before she showed up. Thanks to the surging water, Buffy wouldn't be able to tell that he was naked...not until he wanted her to know.

Buffy hummed, slinging a beach towel over her bare shoulder as she walked downstairs to the main floor. The boys were out for the afternoon and she didn't have a care in the world at the moment. It'd be even better once she took the jacuzzi for a test drive.

When she emerged into the backyard, she admired the pretty flowers and topiaries that were scattered around the property. If only she could live in a place like this all the time. She stopped in her tracks, seeing Spike lounging in the water--the water that she wanted to get in.

"Spike? I thought you were going out?" she said.

Spike smiled slyly. "Changed my mind."

Under the water, his cock began to harden. Buffy looked so delicious in her red bikini. Her body was even nicer than he'd thought: All toned up, tanned and smooth. Perky, pouting breasts...Spike wanted to maul them with his hands and mouth. But he needed to work up to that, not pounce on her like a cougar.

"You going to take a soak too, Miss Buffy?"

"Uh, yeah, I was..."

"Hey, don't let me being here bother you. There's plenty of room," he gestured around the tub with his hand.

It was a large jacuzzi, seating six. Buffy could sit a 'safe distance' from him and still have room to relax. She decided it was silly to be so hesitant. Spike was a flirt but she could hold him at bay. She had dealt with older and wiser wolves than him in her time. Buffy smiled, put her towel at the edge and got in the water.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she slid in up to her shoulders. "This is so goooood."

Spike's cock jumped. He loved the sound of her moaning, and planned on making her do that again when he got the chance. "Isn't it? It's like--hundreds of little fingers massaging all of those tense spots."

"Mmm-hmm," Buffy agreed, closing her eyes and leaning her head back on the neck rest.

They soaked in silence for a few minutes. Spike wanted her to get nice 'n relaxed. When he did speak again, he used his soft, velvety voice.

"I first used a jacuzzi on a ski trip we went on two years ago. The guy who invented them was a bloody genius."

Buffy laughed. "Oh yeah. They're great." She overlooked the fact that the sound of his voice made her tingly, attributing the warmness in her loins to the water.

"You ever sipped champagne in a hot tub? I always feel like some bigwig when I do that, it's really decadent."

Buffy opened her eyes. "You're 16, you shouldn't be drinking anywhere."

"We used to live in Europe. They don't mind if people under 21 have a drink."

"Maybe I'll try that champagne sipping thing sometime. It does sound cool."

Spike turned the power of the jets up a notch with the easy-to-reach controls.

"Oooh, that feels nice! Mmmm," Buffy giggled.

Spike's eyes fluttered for a moment, his cock now fully erect under the water. He wanted to bend her over the side of the jacuzzi and pound her into oblivion. Okay, he couldn't let her get a look at him when he was hard as nails. Didn't want to scare her, just impress her. And it was far too soon in his 'Boff Buffy' campaign to try anything overt. But Spike would definitely remember to fuck her in the hot tub when the time for carnal delights began.

Over the course of 10 minutes, they chit-chatted a little, but mostly kept silent and relaxed. Spike consciously made his erection go away until he was only semi-hard.

"Well, I think I've had enough," he said, standing up. "I'm starting to get wrinkly."

Buffy had shut her eyes for the past few minutes, just enjoying the feel of the water. She chuckled, opening her eyes, "Yeah, I'd better watch that I don't--"

She had a full view of Spike as he climbed out of the jacuzzi. Her eyes were wide as saucers. He picked up a towel and started drying his hair, completely nude and being completely casual. He was absolutely fucking beautiful!

'Muscles--Muscles--Pecs--Abs--Dear sweet Lord, the abs!' her brain sputtered and sparked. His whole body was given the once-over by her ravenous eyes. But what laid below his waist is what captured most of her attention. 'Aye, carumba! That's a BIG dick!'

It was magnificent: long, thick and perfectly shaped. He was circumcised, Buffy always did prefer that to natural. Uncircumcised penises always looked like something from outer space to her. Spike’s penis was more beautiful than any guy, whom she didn’t have a chance of fucking, had a right to possess! How big was it? 8, 9...10 inches?!!

Spike was quite pleased with the first test of Buffy’s willpower. She was gawking at him. He put the towel around his shoulders, holding the ends.

He looked like he'd stepped out of PlayGirl Magazine. Buffy snapped out of her stupor, seeing that Spike was looking at her, smirking at her. “Jesus, Spike!” She turned away from him, covering her face. “What the hell are you doing!?”

“Nothin’. Just toweling off,” he replied.

“Where are your clothes!? Why aren’t you wearing a bathing suit!”

“I always soak naked. I do lots of stuff naked, I’m not ashamed of my body.”

‘And you shouldn’t be either! Holy shit! That’s a super-fine bod!’ Buffy’s traitorous thoughts screamed.

“You should have told me you were naked!”

“Why does it matter?”

“B-Because it’s inappropriate for me to be soaking in a hot tub with a naked 16-year-old boy!” She peeked through her fingers, seeing him still flapping in the breeze. “Cover yourself, dammit!”

Spike put the towel around his waist, he was amused. “Alright, I’m covered up.”

Buffy peeked again, sighing in relief. She lowered her hands and looked up at him. “If you are in here the same time I am, I want you to have something on.”

“You can count on me being starkers every time I’m in there. It’s much better without any clothing to impede the motion of the water. You should try it, too.”

“You’re impossible, Spike! You knew that I’d be wigged!”

“Why should you be ‘wigged’?”

“Please, just go back in the penis--HOUSE! Go back in the house...” Buffy turned her face away from him, cursing herself for the Freudian Slip.

Spike smiled. “Okay. Sorry to have upset you, Miss Buffy. And by the way,” he crouched down, keeping the towel closed.

Buffy looked back at him.

In a deep, rumbling voice, he said, “I may be 16, but I’m a man. Not a boy.” His eyes were piercing, holding her captive.

Then he stood, turned and walked calmly into the house.

“Oh my God,” Buffy said with a shaky voice.

She was trembling all over. She was more right than she knew when she surmised that Spike would be trouble. With a body like that and a sneaky brain to go along with it, he was trouble for her with a capital T. The thought that he was sitting across from her all that time gloriously, unashamedly nude...

“That little shit...make that, BIG shit. He’s trying to freak me out.”

Buffy wondered if he was actively trying to seduce her or if he was just playing games. Either way it was going to be a loooong two months.


TBC...