Chapter 2


"Boys! Rupert, honey! Dinner's ready!" Anya called, placing a cookbook-perfect pot roast on the large, oak dining room table.

The thunder of the boys running down the stairs made Anya smile. They were always such eager eaters. It did a chef's heart good to have enthusiastic responses to the ringing of the dinner bell. They ran into the dining room, pushing each other. They always tried to beat each other to the table.

"Now, now, you know the rules. No horseplay at the dinner table," Anya scolded them. "There's plenty of food for all of us."

The twins took their seats, immediately piling food onto their plates. Spike took a slice of the roast and ate it with his hand as he reached for more. William was more dainty about it (using the serving fork to put the meat on his plate), but he hurriedly took heaps of food as well.

Anya had been married to Rupert for 4 years. His first wife had died tragically young. Anya had fallen for the dashing older man right away. She owned a little boutique in town that she ran with help from her husband. They were both unabashed capitalists, even having made love on piles of cash (one of Anya's favorite fantasies).

Anya had doubted her abilities at first, but she had quickly adapted to domesticity, discovering that she had a natural flair for it. And even though the boys could be trouble, she adored them like they were her own. It had taken a bit of time for them to warm up to her, but they seemed to accept her now. Randy was a naughty one that you had to watch like a hawk, while William was gentle and passive. They were both sweetiepies under the surface, though. Last week when she'd seen William naked, she'd almost had a heart attack. The boy was hung. Anya knew from being married to their dad that he'd passed on some righteous genes to his sons. (Rupert was quite the stallion himself! Under his tweedy, refined exterior beat the heart of a sexual beast!) Poor William had been so mortified, it had taken 3 days for him to look her in the eyes again. Poor kid. He really didn't have anything to be ashamed of, but he was modest.

Anya's meals were nutritionally balanced as well as delicious. She made elaborate centerpieces for the dining room table and other things to beautify the home. She flirted with the idea of starting her own Martha Stewart-type empire.

"He eats like a pig, Anya." William looked at his twin with disgust. "If I don't get here first he eats everything."

"Get stuffed," Spike said with a mouthful of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Spike," Anya chastised him gently. She used his nickname to appease him. Step-parents had to find more in-roads with their step-children to endear them.

William scoffed at him. "On second thought, he doesn't eat like a pig. Pigs tend to chew. More like a duck."

Anya could tell Spike was trying to swallow quickly to insult his brother back. She interrupted. "Stop it, boys. You don't want to upset your father again, do you?"

They shook their heads, their shoulders relaxing slightly. Spike settled for giving William an 'I'll get you later' look instead of verbally assaulting him.

"And there's the woman who's going to be minding the house while we're gone...Where is she anyway?" Anya called into the living room, "Rupert, did you tell her the right time, honey?"

"Yes, dear," Giles said, looking out the window. "She's only a few minutes late. We'll wait until she gets here to eat. It would be rude to start before she arrived."

William and Spike stopped chewing with mouthfuls, looking at each other then up at Anya.

"Um, the boys were hungry. I told them to go ahead," Anya said, smiling at them.

They gave her grateful smiles then dug back into their dinners.

"So, when's Mrs. Doubtfire gettin' here?" Spike asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "How bloody stupid was that movie? They couldn't tell, not only that it was their bloody father, but that there was some serious makeup and prosthetics piled on? Come on."

Anya giggled, "Stop that. I'm sure the sitter is a lovely woman."

"Oh, don't put it that way!" Spike screwed up his face. "We don't need a babysitter!"

Anya replied, patiently, "I meant, house-sitter, dear."

"Will and I can take care of things. Right, Will?" Spike looked at him, nodding his head.

"Um, Spike's right," William said. The thought of being left with a babysitter didn't rest well with him either, though he saw the wisdom in it. "We could take care of things around here."

"Right!" Spike agreed.

Anya adjusted the centerpiece. "Sorry, but your father and I want an adult around to take care of you and the house."

"Aw, man," Spike complained, looking petulant and slumping down in his chair.

"Ah! Here she comes now. She's just pulling in to the drive," Giles said from the other room.


Buffy got out of her car and looked up at the house. It was very nice and expensive-looking. The Giles' obviously would have no problem paying her the money that was promised to her. The neighborhood was ritzy, with a shady, tree-lined street. The house itself was set back from the road with an ambling driveway. It looked like a great place to spend a few months.

Buffy admired the ornate brass door knockers as she raised one of them. It was shaped like a lion's head. She had always thought it would be cool to have fancy things like that. Giles opened the door only a moment later.

He smiled broadly. "Ms. Summers, so good to have you here."

"Thanks, Mr. Giles." She entered the foyer and looked around. "Your home is so beautiful!"

"Thank you, we're very proud of it. Please, come with me into the dining room. We were just sitting down to dinner." He put his hand on her back, guiding her along.

Anya cleared her throat so that the boys knew to stop stuffing their faces for a minute.

"Ms. Summers, this is my lovely wife, Anya."

Anya came around the table to shake Buffy's hand with a smile. "Hello, Ms. Summers. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Buffy said. "And please, call me Buffy."

She hid her surprise at how young Mr. Giles' wife appeared. She was very attractive, too. He was a lucky guy!

The boys wiped their mouths and both got a good look at their guardian for the next few months.

Spike mumbled under his breath, "Bloody hell!" He thought she was ravishing. 'Definitely not Mrs. Doubtfire!'

For once, William agreed with his older (by 5 minutes) brother. The twins' thinking was sometimes eerily in sync, almost like they were thinking and feeling with one brain. William too was taken aback by how young and beautiful Ms. Summers was. Her tumble of golden hair, like sunlight, cascading over her shoulders and down her back. Her jade green eyes, sparkling and shining. Her glossy lips, begging to be kissed. Her body...two sets of identical blue eyes scanned up and down her petite form, liking what they saw. She was wearing a red sundress with thin spaghetti straps. It wasn't sexy or improper by itself, but their thoughts made it so.

The twins exchanged a look that said, 'Wow!'. Then they turned their heads, staring at her dumbly.

"And my sons, William and Randy." Giles smiled, gesturing to the boys.

"I'm William!" William piped up.

"I'm Ran--Spike. I like to be called 'Spike'."

"She will not call you by that ridiculous nickname."

"Really, sir, I'd like to call the boys what they prefer. I want them to be comfortable," Buffy said.

Giles sighed. He could see the wisdom in what she was saying. If Randy were happy, he'd be less likely to cause any problems. "Very well."

"Rupert, help me bring the salad and wine in, sweetheart," Anya said.

"Of course," Giles said. "Excuse us a moment."

He followed his wife into the kitchen.

The twins stood and approached Buffy for a handshake. William shook her hand first.

"H-Hi, Miss B-Buffy," William stuttered. He felt light-headed, already completely taken with her.

"Hi, William." Buffy smiled warmly.

He was adorable, with his floppy, slightly curly, dark blonde hair and round glasses. He seemed shy. As he shook her hand he blushed and looked down, his hair falling into his eyes.

Spike took her hand next and gave it a firm shake. He seemed to be a totally different animal from his brother. Where William gave off a shy-vibe, Spike had an air of confidence, cockiness even. He didn't wear glasses either, contacts, Buffy guessed. His eyes were such a brilliant shade of blue, Buffy found herself staring for a few moments. It wasn't just the color of his eyes, it was the way he was looking at her. His lush lips were quirked up into a smile, his eyes danced with merriment.

"Very good to meet you, Miss Buffy," he said softly. His hand loosened around hers, until he was just holding it, his thumb brushing slightly over the back of her hand. "I can tell that we'll get along just fine..." He surprised her by raising her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles. He looked at her from under his lashes as his lips lightly touched on her hand.

William frowned, seeing his brother flirting with Buffy. It made him mad. And at the same time, hate himself for not being as bold as Spike. Why didn't he have the courage to kiss her hand? That was a gentlemanly thing to do, and he was by far more of a gentleman than Spike.

Buffy tingled, she didn't want to, but tingles were undeniably occurring. Spike's lips were soft and sensual, and his eyes blazed with an inner fire.

Giles and Anya reemerged from the kitchen.

Buffy snapped out of the trance Spike had been putting her in and pulled her hand away gently. She cleared her throat and smiled again. The heat from his lips and breath lingered on her hand.

"Have a seat, Buffy," Anya said cheerfully, setting a large bowl of salad down beside the roast.

Buffy went to pull out her chair, only to find that William and Spike were jostling each other out of the way to do it for her.

"Let me!" William growled.

"No, I'm doin' it! Go sit down, wanker!" Spike butted him with his shoulder.

"Boys!" Giles raised his voice.

They stopped and looked at him.

"Stop that right now. That's no way to behave in front of Ms. Summers! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Sit down in your seats."

They reluctantly went back to their seats. Giles smiled and pulled Buffy's chair out for her himself. Spike grinned across the table at a glaring William because Buffy was sitting next to him.

"I'm terribly sorry about their rudeness, Buffy," Giles apologized.

Buffy smiled and chuckled, "Oh, it's okay. Boys will be boys. And at least they were trying to do something nice by pulling out my chair for me. That was sweet."

Their faces lit up with big grins as Buffy looked from one twin to the other. They had the most enchanting smiles.

"Yes." Giles took his seat at the head of the table. "But there won't be any more displays like that, will there, boys?" he asked pointedly.

"No, sir," they answered.

"Grand. Let's eat, shall we?"

They all took some food, Anya served Buffy since she was the guest. Anya so enjoyed being the hostess.

Spike turned his devilish smile to Buffy. "I promise that I'll be real good for you, Miss Buffy."

Buffy couldn't respond for a moment. His look and words were thick with innuendo. "Good...That's...good."

She focused on her food, trying not to be freaked out that a 16-year-old was flirting with her...and that he was actually turning her on. It wasn't fair! Her sex drive had diminished, verging on non-existent, and the first time in a long time that she felt the embers of that 'fire down below' was because of a hot teenaged boy. But he didn't look like a boy. He, without doubt, looked like a man...A grown, hot, sexy man.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later that night, in the twins' bedroom...

"God! She's so bloody hot!" Spike said, talking low.

He and William were turned onto their sides in their beds, facing each other.

"I know! I couldn't believe it when she walked in. I was expecting an older lady, too."

Spike smiled dreamily. "I never thought in a million years that Dad would give us such a wonderful gift."

"You don't think it will be hard seeing her and having her around all the time?" William asked.

Spike laughed. "Oh, I think it'll be hard, alright." He looked under his blankets. "It's hard right now, just thinkin' about her."

William screwed up his face. "Eugh! You're sickening."

"You mean you don't have a stiffy?"

William blushed. He did in fact have a comfort problem in his pajama pants.

"Just as I thought," Spike said with a smile. "You're just as sick as me, only I admit it."

"I am not," William protested.

"I bet I can get in her pants," Spike said boldly.

"Whose pants?" William asked, shocked.

Spike rolled his eyes. "Who do you think? Buffy's, you nit! I bet I shag her before the two months are up."

William sat up in bed, his mouth opening and closing. "But...she'll never sleep with you! She's older! And I'm sure that she has much better taste in men than resorting to you."

"Sod off. I stand by my statement. She'll be my love slave by the end."

William snorted derisively. "Yeah, right! I'll believe it when I see it. All you'll succeed in doing is making her sick and angry. She'll tell dad what you were trying to do and then you'll be in BIG trouble!"

Spike smirked, unconcerned. "We'll just see then, won't we?"

"Yes, we will," William said haughtily.

"Keep your eyeballs peeled, little brother. 'Coz you're going to get an eyeful when I turn on the charm with Buffy."

"You're pathetic," William said, taking off his glasses and placing them on their shared nightstand. He laid on his back.

"I betcha Buffy won't think I'm pathetic." Spike laid on his back too. He folded his covers back, revealing his naked body. He always slept in the raw. He wrapped a hand around his stiff dick.

"What are you doing!?" William asked, looking away and shielding his face.

Spike chuckled, "If you don't know, then you're worse off than I figured."

"Don't do it while I'm awake, you utter creep!"

"Can't wait that long. I need a wank. All this talk about Buffy's got me hard as a rock."

William squeezed his eyes shut. "At least turn off the light or something!"

"No, I always do it in the dark. I want to see it this time." Spike took a bottle of hand lotion, poured some onto his palm and commenced to stroking himself. He reached over to the nightstand for a wad of Kleenex to sop up the eventual messy finale. "What's your problem, anyway? It looks just like yours."

"I don't want to watch--or hear--you doing that!" William said. He could hear the squishing of the lotion as Spike stroked up and down. For some reason, William's own hard-on got even more desperate. Anything that had to do with sex always got him hard as a brick.

"Why don't you 'flog the dolphin' too?" Spike tossed the lotion bottle at his brother. It landed on the bed next to him. "You know you want to."

William looked at the bottle. He really did need to get rid of the erection. The best way to do that was by jerking off.

William couldn't meet his brother's eyes. "Don't look at me," he said faintly.

"It looks exactly like mine, you twit. All I have to do is look at myself and get the same effect."

William took the lotion under the covers, pushed down his pajamas and applied the cold lotion to his member. He shivered.

Spike shook his head at his squeamish brother. "You'll need tissues as well. Just take the covers down, it might get messy under there. Then you'll have some explainin' to do to Anya..."

William was horrified by the thought of Anya questioning what the 'dried goop' on his covers was. He hesitantly moved the covers down.

Spike made a point of not looking at him. He concentrated on stroking his own cock. William glanced over as he took hold of his slippery member. Spike had his eyes closed and a smile on his lips.

"Buffy will like my cock. How could she not?" Spike said...cockily.

William watched his own hand moving up and down. The Giles twins had been blessed with impressive genitalia. Each prick measured at 25.4 cm--or 10 inches. They were long, smooth and wide at the bases. Spike sometimes talked excitedly about how they weren't even fully grown yet. He'd heard that guys could keep growing until they turned 18. By the time they stopped growing they might have foot-long or bigger members. That idea didn't excite William the same way, it was already difficult enough to conceal himself and deal with it at 10 inches.

William closed his eyes, picturing Buffy. Hands pumped. Spike moaned, causing William to look over at him. William was entranced watching his brother. Not many thoughts were going through his mind at the moment. It was almost as if he were looking at himself beating off in a mirror, except for Spike's blonde hair. It was stimulating him further to watch. His cock swelled even more in his hand, his fist pumped faster. The only real difference in their equipment was cosmetic, Spike shaved his scrotum while William was terrified to put any sharp object down there. He had to admit that balls did look good smooth and hairless.

Spike looked over at his twin and smiled. William's eyes were riveted to Spike's actions. Spike looked at William pumping his cock, too. It made him feel hornier. The sudden, forbidden image of Buffy (who he'd been jerking off to in the first place), his brother and himself in the same bed popped into Spike's head. He imagined himself taking William's cock in his mouth and sucking on it while Buffy sucked his.

Spike's hips shot off the bed, he groaned and his face contorted. Hot, thick cum rocketed from the head of his cock, spraying on his chest, belly, thighs and running over his hand.

William watched this in a trancelike state. His own orgasm hit him suddenly. He inhaled sharply, screwing up his face. His hips bounced and he emitted a high-pitched yip as he too spewed on his own tight body. The twins' eyes were fixed on each other's organs until they were done.

Shame and guilt immediately wracked William's brain. He cleaned himself up quickly with the Kleenex, wondering what was wrong with him. He'd gotten off watching his brother masturbate! He felt dirty and sick that he'd liked looking at it so much.

Spike was pensive, but not freaked out. He'd wondered what it would be like to do things to his brother, and have him do things in return before. Add Buffy to that equation and it was a huge turn on. Spike didn't consider himself gay, perhaps more bisexual. His twin was the only male that he'd thought of in terms of sex. Sometimes Spike wanted to put his brother through a wall, but he really did love the little twit. And in spite of the poofy hair and glasses, William was a very good looking guy, too.

Spike could see how freaked William was. He broke the silence, "You ever taste your own jiz?"

William looked shocked and appalled. "No! Of course not! That's gross!"

"Nah, it isn't. It's good. Interesting texture and flavor."

William couldn't tear his eyes away as Spike stuck his tongue out, raised his dripping hand to his mouth and licked across the back of his hand.

"Oh my God!" William said. "I can't believe you did that! That's sick!"

Spike chuckled, continuing to clean his hand off with long strokes of his tongue. William gulped and flopped onto his side, facing away from his brother. His eyes were wide in shock. His brother was twisted! Licking up his own...spendings. But William felt sicker, because the sight of it had made him start feeling horny again. His mouth was actually watering. He wanted to taste himself like Spike had just done...He'd also had the sick urge to lick Spike's too. He wasn't gay! He always fancied girls. So why was he thinking of his brother (whom he despised for the most part) in 'that' way? William was so ashamed and confused that he could hardly bear it.

"'Night, Will," Spike said with a smirk, turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight," William said tightly.

He replaced the incestuous, gay thoughts with images of Buffy. Now her he could think about without bad feelings. He imagined what it would be like to kiss her. She probably had the world's softest lips...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy laid awake in bed, going over the day in her mind.

She had obtained a very well-paying job for the next few months that didn’t involve stripping. That was of the good. Faith seemed a bit sad that Buffy would be moving out for a few months. Buffy promised that she’d be back after her stint as house/babysitter. For how long, Buffy didn’t know. If she couldn’t get regular, gainful employment she’d be forced to move to L.A., where the job market was better.

Maybe she really could earn enough (if more house-sitting gigs popped up) to open her own dance studio. Besides the pride of owning and running her own business, Buffy could hold her head up high and tell her parents what she did for a living. Hank and Joyce Summers were...less than proud of their daughter the exotic dancer. Joyce always gave Buffy disappointed looks, while Hank dealt with his discomfort by totally ignoring it. Apparently, he couldn’t deal with the idea of Buffy taking her clothes off for money. That wasn’t abnormal, considering he was her father. But denying the truth and deluding yourself wasn’t a healthy way to approach any problem.

Buffy started thinking about the Giles family. They seemed like amiable people.

Mr. Giles (or just plain Giles, as he asked her to call him) was a warm and friendly man. Pretty cute too for an older guy. Buffy really wasn’t into older men but wouldn’t kick him outta bed for eating crackers. His accent was yummy, it had made her tingle a bit over the phone. But he was married, and Buffy didn’t ‘go there’.

His wife Anya was gorgeous anyway. No doubt, she kept Rupert very, very happy. Anya seemed to have a good rapport with the boys and ran a good household.

The boys...They weren’t what Buffy had been expecting. She thought that they’d be awkward-looking, pimply-faced, gangly teens. But they weren’t. They were very attractive young men. Not a pimple or blemish of any kind on their smooth, angular faces. Cheekbones. They had amazing cheekbones! Buffy hadn’t seen bone structure like that outside of magazines. Good genes. Very nice, soft lips as well. Of course she was going mostly from Spike’s face. William hid under his floppy hair for most of her visit. Spike’s face had been right there, out in the open. He didn’t need to, or want, to hide behind anything. His boldness, starting with kissing her hand, had surprised her. He had been openly flirting, and doing quite a good job at it, too! Spike had a nifty accent too, though it was less refined than his father’s. William hadn’t said much, so she didn’t get more than a passing impression of his voice.

To her frustration, Buffy started feeling a little hot. The way Spike used his face was interesting and sexy. He was so expressive when he spoke to you, using his eyes, eyebrows, lips, tongue--everything that he could manipulate. Spike used the rest of his body to his advantage as well. His body language was forward and self-assured. And could that boy fill out a pair of jeans or what?! He knew he looked good. He knew he was sexy and flaunted it.

“Put that stuff right out of your head,” Buffy said to herself. “Yes, he’s hot. But you’ll get over it. Oh, to be 16 again...I‘d rock his world.”

Her mind drifting away from thoughts of the sexy blonde bad boy, Buffy went to sleep.


TBC....