Chapter 9


William let Spike and Buffy lead him downstairs to Buffy’s bedroom. He felt dizzy, drunk on lust. And he was still bewildered about the turn of events. The threesome he’d imagined was only a hairsbreadth away from happening. William was nervous that he wouldn’t be good. Spike had experience with sex, William didn’t. Well...except for the extra-curricular activities that he and Spike had engaged in. But as far as women went, William had zero sexual experience.

Buffy climbed up on the bed, undoing her robe. She was so energized; her body was buzzing and humming. It was freeing to let herself go now, not holding back or fighting. She was going to take and receive everything that she had wanted to for so long.

Spike had made a decision on the way to Buffy‘s room: Even though he was horny as a mountain goat, he would bow out of the sex this time. He wanted William to have his first experience with Buffy alone. Hopefully afterwards Spike could join them, but for now...

“Tell you what,” Spike said, touching William’s back, “I’m going to leave you two kids on your own.”

William whipped his head to the side to look at Spike. His eyes were wide and scared. “What? Why?”

“I’ve got some things to do....Okay, truth is that I think it’d be better for you with me not here the first time,” Spike admitted.

William clutched Spike’s arm. “Don’t leave. Please, stay.”

Spike looked to Buffy for her approval. She nodded. That was A-O-K with her!

“Okay, Will. I’ll stay, if you really want me to. But I will sit this one out. This one's just for you.” Spike smiled affectionately at William.

William relaxed slightly and nodded, slowly releasing his grip on Spike's arm. He needed Spike to be here with him.

"Uh...Um," William swallowed. "What about b-birth control?"

"Don't worry about it, baby," Buffy said. "I'm taken care of."

Buffy slipped her robe down her arms and tossed it off the side of the bed. William gaped at her naked body, the first woman’s body that he had seen in person. He swallowed hard.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered.

Buffy’s grin expanded. “Thank you.” She crawled forward on hands and knees to the end of the bed. “You’re beautiful, too.”

Buffy put her hand on his stomach, ran it up his chest then around his neck. Rising up on her knees, she pulled him to her for a kiss.

She licked and sucked his throat. “Take these off,” Buffy said, fingering the waistband of his underwear. “I want to see all of you.”

William took his underwear down, Spike helped him step out of them. Buffy’s hands roamed over his chest then down over his hips. His hard-on had gone down a bit, due to being so nervous. Buffy put her hand around his shaft, gently stroking up and down.

William groaned, hardening in her grasp. “I want you so much, Buffy!”

“I want you too, William. You’re so hot and delicious.” She licked up over his Adam's apple.

Buffy kissed his chest, then moved downwards, over his stomach. She raised his cock to her mouth and gave the tip of it a wet kiss.

“Ohhh,” William’s eyes fluttered.

Buffy licked around the head then surrounded it with her lips. William swayed on his feet. Spike went behind William to help him remain standing. He put his hands lightly to William's sides and gave him a small kiss on the shoulder to let him know that he was there for him.

“Buffy, I think William would be more comfy on the bed,” Spike said. He could feel his twin trembling and fighting to keep from sinking to his knees.

Buffy gave William’s cock a firm suck and lick, then released it. She crawled backwards onto the middle of the bed, smiling up at his face. Spike gave William a little push forward. He took the hint and crawled up onto the bed, staring at Buffy’s smiling face and trying not to be too nervous.

Buffy welcomed him into her arms, sliding her hands up around his neck and pulling him down for another kiss. William returned her kisses, moving his hands slowly over her body. Her skin was so warm and smooth, he wanted to touch her forever. He pressed his body against hers, feeling their body heat growing and expanding around them.

Spike went over to a chair near the bed and sat down. His own erection could punch a hole through concrete. Just this once, though, he’d behave himself and let them get acquainted. He had already taken a spin on 'Miss Buffy's Wild Ride', and now it was William's turn.

William put his hands on her breasts, marveling at their feel -- they were yielding yet firm at the same time. Her hard nipples rubbed his palms.

Spike spoke quietly from his chair, “Put your mouth on her tits, Will. She likes that.”

Buffy moaned softly in affirmation.

William did as Spike said, lowering his head to kiss Buffy’s breasts. He opened his mouth, licking the underside then covering a nipple with his mouth.

“Ooooh, yes!” Buffy moaned, writhing under him.

Spike watched, breathing through his nose, gripping the armrests of the chair and trying to keep himself under control. He sent silent instruction to his brother. ‘Tongue her nipples. Flick your tongue over them then suck softly. Play with them.’

William did exactly what Spike thought at him. He wasn’t sure if it was his own idea or if it had come from outside. Either way, it was good. Buffy was moaning and squirming with desire.

Spike heard a little whispering voice in his head. 'Help me! I'm scared! I don't know what to do!'

Spike thought at him again, ‘Slide your hand to her pussy. Slowly...sloooowly slide your fingers between her lips. Get her wetter and hotter. Make sure your fingers are wet, then find her clit and rub around it, don’t touch it directly, not right away. That’ll drive her nuts.’

William was nervous when it came to touching her vagina. He was afraid of doing something wrong, hurting her or doing something that she wouldn't like. But the intuitive voice in his head gave him the confidence and courage to try. William’s hand glided down her taut stomach to her mound. His long fingers slipped between her nether lips, separating them and sliding over the slick pinkness.

“Ohhhh, William,” Buffy groaned, breathing harder.

Spike raised his eyebrows. William was doing the things that he wanted him to do. Was William hearing his thoughts? And was that really William's voice that he'd heard asking for help? Whoa, that was pretty cool! Did they have a telepathic link of some kind when it came to sex? When they had done things before, there had been some strange things that popped into his head, but he thought it was just the nervousness and confusion that came along with the situation. Now, it seemed as if they were really communicating.

William found her hard clit easily and rubbed his fingers around the sheath. He kissed her face, moaning at how hot and wet her center was.

Spike, wanting to test the connection again and help William, if possible, thought, 'Now, just tweak the clit a little. Brush over it with your thumb. Then slide a finger into her pussy.'

William followed the little voice in his head's advice. Buffy's hips rolled up at his hand. She jerked when his thumb brushed her clit and his long index finger slid into her heat. William marveled at the sensation - so hot, wet and tight!

"Ohhh, yes! Please, William! Now! I need you to fuck me now!" Buffy panted.

William looked at Spike. Spike nodded for him to go ahead, still wondering at the messages passing between him and William.

William put his cock at her entrance and thrust in. With just the head inside of her, he thought he would die from the pleasure.

"More!" Buffy growled, scratching his back.

He was shaking as he slid in the rest of the way. He thought that he'd never stop, that forever, he'd be diving down into her. But finally, his pelvis met hers. William was snugly encased in Buffy's tight pussy. It was the most wonderful feeling that he could possibly imagine.

Buffy stroked his back as he rested on top of her body. She could feel him shivering.

"Shhh, just relax, William," Buffy said, brushing her lips over his ear. "Start when you're ready."

She could barely contain herself. Buffy wanted to start humping him in a bad way. His huge, throbbing cock felt so marvelous. He stretched her inner-walls with his girth. She could feel every twitch and jerk of his organ inside of her. It was fantastic!

William took a little longer before starting to move. His hips started by moving slowly and shallowly. He gasped and groaned at the even better sensations that moving within her caused. How could anything feel this good!!?? He would have started having sex a long time ago if he knew it was this good. (Yeah, right. Like it had been his conscious choice to still be a virgin...)

Buffy wound her fingers in his hair while her other hand roamed over his back. William groaned, pumping his cock into her faster and faster. They bounced on the bed. Buffy held onto him, moaning and letting him fuck her as fast and hard as he wanted.

Spike enjoyed seeing his little brother screwing Buffy's brains out. But he knew that the way William was going, he was going to start cumming in 30 seconds or less. He decided to aid William to make this first time last a bit longer. Physical help would be required this time. Plus, Spike wanted to touch them. It was driving him crazy just sitting there.

Spike came over to the bed, kneeling down on the edge of the mattress. He put a hand on the center of William's straining back, then slowly moved the hand down along his spine, stopping at the small of his back. He pressed gently, but firmly.

William slowed down, looking at Spike questioningly.

Spike said quietly, "You're gonna cum too soon if you go that fast. Want it to last, right?"

William panted for air, nodding. He looked back down on Buffy. They smiled at each other, then nibbled at the other's lips.

Spike slid his hand over the rise of William's ass. "Okay. Long, slow, deep strokes all the way in."

William moved his hips, Spike's hand guiding him by pressing then letting up on the pressure. Soon he got into a slow, easy rhythm. Buffy and William kissed and moaned.

Spike licked his lips, finding it harder to remain an observer, albeit a helpful one. "Switch it up every even-numbered stroke, too. Give her some deep, long ones, then hit her with some quick, shallow ones. And if possible, get your cock at an angle so that the base rubs her clit."

William swallowed and gulped in air. Buffy squealed when he pounded her hard and fast for a few strokes, then went back to slow and deep.

"Yeah," Spike said approvingly. "That's good. Innit, Buffy?"

"YES! Oh God--I'm going to cum!"

"Remember, Will, ladies always cum first," Spike said, smirking.

Spike took the wrist of William's left arm and moved the hand between William and Buffy's bodies, to her pussy. He said, "Bring her over by rubbing her clit."

William's fingers took over, rubbing and massaging Buffy's nubbin.

Her body bowed off the bed, arching her pussy into him. Her legs wrapped around him tightly. "WILLIAM! YES! OHHH--OHHH YESSSSS!"

William gasped and kept pumping into her spasming pussy. Spike contented himself with stroking William's back and running his other hand over Buffy's thigh. His twin was close, Spike could feel the tension building in William's body. No actual thoughts, but emotions were being passed between them. Spike could feel William's approaching climax and the elation that came with it. He had to close his eyes, concentrate, and do some damage control before he came in his jeans.

"Uhhh--Ahhh--Ahhh!" William's panting and moaning increased with the power of his thrusts. Then he pushed all with way in to the hilt, his muscular body going rigid. "Ahhh--Buffy! Oh God!"

William's body shook as he began unloading his thick cum into her. Buffy sighed and moaned, running her hands over the back of his neck and back. William's hips jerked hard into her a few times with new spurts.

Spike was happy for a few reasons: That he had avoided having an orgasm in his pants, and that his little brother had finally gotten laid. He bent down and softly kissed the sweaty back of his twin's neck.

William and Buffy sighed together, coming to a complete stop.

"Mmmm, oh William, that was wonderful," Buffy said dreamily.

He kissed her lazily, still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm. "Spike had to help," he said.

"That's what I'm here for, Will. You're lucky, not every bloke has their helpful, and devilishly handsome, older brother to help guide them through their first time," Spike chuckled. "But you did great. You heard Buffy."

Buffy smiled and caressed the side of William's face. "I loved it. You were so good."

William smiled lopsidedly. "Thanks. I wanted to be good for you, Buffy."

"You were, baby. So fucking good," she cooed, licking at his lower lip.

Spike took one of Buffy's hands and kissed his way down her arm. His face came to William's shoulder, which he then began kissing. William, still in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, turned his face to Spike. With a tilt of his head, Spike met William's lips for a tender kiss. William returned it for a moment, their tongues coming out to brush over the other's lips. Then William's sleepy eyes shot open, realizing that he and his brother were kissing in front of Buffy. He pulled back and looked down at Buffy, scared of what she might say.

Buffy had a decidedly aroused look about her. She was licking her top lip, her eyes were big and glazed. Her breathing started picking up again.

"Um..." William said. "About what Spike and I just did...I--It's--"

"Will," Spike smiled softly, "it's alright. Buffy knows that you and I do that stuff to each other."

William's eyes rounded more. "Sh-She does!?" He almost panicked.

Spike nodded, soothingly massaging William's back.

"I do," Buffy replied, stroking up and down his arms.

"Y-You're not...sick? It doesn't b-bother you?"

"Uh-uh." Buffy shook her head. "It gets me hot. I like it. I want you to do things in front of me. I want to watch while you do it." Her pussy clenched around William's re-hardening cock.

He gasped then dropped down to kiss her. It was such a relief that Buffy actually liked that he and his twin engaged in very unbrotherly-type activities. They wouldn't have to hide it and they wouldn't have to stop for fear of her discovering it and getting grossed-out.

Spike knew that he couldn't just stand by for round 2, he needed to fuck someone fierce! But there was something he had to take care of first.

"I'm going to take a shower. I've still got that spicy wings, beer, sweat haze thing goin' on. Don’t want to make your eyes water. I'll be back in a few," Spike said, giving William's ass a slap.

"Hurry back," Buffy said, anxious to have both of them on the bed with her.

William just smiled at Spike, then started applying kisses to the tops of Buffy's breasts.

"I will. I'm gonna use Dad 'n Anya's shower, I like having all that room. Be right back," Spike said, backing out of the room. Damn, he hated to leave right now. He turned and swiftly walked out before he changed his mind.

Buffy and William petted each other and kissed for a few minutes. She rolled them over so that she was on top. He slid his hands up and down her hips and over her ass.

"William, I didn't ask you yet, why are you home? I thought you weren’t coming home tonight.”

“It’s a long story. I had to leave Andrew’s suddenly and didn’t know where else to go. You know what happened after that.” William smiled. The mistaken identity thing was still embarrassing, but if it weren't for that, they wouldn't be in their current position right now.

"I'm glad you came home." Buffy grinned down on him, slowly swiveling her hips.

"Mmm, me too." William smiled, squeezing her butt.

"I want you to know that I don't make it a habit of seducing and deflowering guys under 18," Buffy said seriously. "I haven't been with a 16-year-old since...well, since I was 16. I usually went for older guys in the past."

"I didn't think that you did this sort of thing often," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, then running his hand over the side of her face. "May I ask why you made an exception in our cases? Not that you deflowered Spike." He laughed.

Buffy smiled back. "I was attracted to you two right off the bat. It spooked me. I was having all these lewd thoughts about teenaged twins, wanting them to do such bad, wicked things to me. I have to say that when I saw you two working out in the gym for the first time...I think that was the point of no return for me. You were both so beautiful..." Buffy kissed the corner of his mouth softly. "And sexy..." She kissed the other side of his mouth. "I wanted you so bad from that time on that it was driving me insane."

William slid his hands up her back, holding her. "You could get in big trouble for being with us. I don't want that to happen. But...I don't want to stop either."

Buffy sighed, pulling back to look in his sparkling, kind eyes. "Yeah, the trouble factor is what kept me from jumping your bones. I felt dirty and bad for wanting you so much. I don't want to stop either, William. I know it should have stopped before it began. But it's too late now. I can't fight it, I can't fight how much I want you and Spike."

"We can keep it a secret, can't we?" William said hopefully. "If we're careful?"

Buffy nodded. "We have to. Things could get very ugly if your parents or anyone else finds out. But I don't want to stop being with you...like this."

"You really want both of us? You...wouldn't want one or the other?" William hated bringing this up, he knew that he'd lose if Buffy had to make a choice. But he wanted to know the truth.

Buffy considered the question, ghosting her fingertips over his cheekbones. "I couldn't choose between you. I'm attracted to things about both of you. I'm just a greedy old bitch, I guess." She chuckled. "I want both of you."

William smiled. "And we both want you, so that works out."

"Mmm-hmm," Buffy hummed, kissing his lips. “Um, the stuff that you and Spike do...how far have you gone?”

“Far?”

“You know...have you...penetrated each other?” she asked, eager to hear the answer.

William’s eyes widened. “No--Not...that.”

“Does that scare you?”

He gulped. “Um, yes. It does...a bit.”

“Do you want to do that with him? Giving or receiving?”

“Uh, I don’t know. Kind of...I...thought about it. But it’s--”

“Scary?”

He nodded.

“That’s understandable. A lot of people are nervous to try anal sex, especially guys.”

“Have...you done it before?”

“Yep.”

“Doesn’t it...hurt? It seems like it would hurt.”

“A little bit. But with a considerate partner, the pleasure outshines the pain. Some people hate it, some people put up with it to please their lover, and some people get off on it. I’m among those who get off on it.” She grinned.

William smiled a little, thinking about what she’d said. The thought of fucking Spike (or being fucked by him) had passed through his mind. Maybe he would give it a try some time...maybe. There were so many sexual avenues open to him now, he was curious and interested in trying as many as possible. He'd give it some thought, though the idea of it still frightened him.

"I wonder how long Spike's going to be?" William asked. He wanted to touch and kiss both of them. The threesome was in the forefront of all of their minds.

Buffy giggled.

"What?" William smiled.

"You want to surprise Spike in the shower?" Buffy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You think we should?" His grin widened.

"Yeah, I think he wants us to. Why else would he say that he was going to use the big shower?"

"Hmm, I didn't catch that. Okay, let's go!" William laughed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike finished washing his hair, noticing in the mirror mounted at eyelevel in the shower that his roots were starting to show. Another painful bleach job would be required soon. Ah, the things he suffered to look so bloody good.

He started soaping up his body. It felt so good to run the washcloth over his torso. His entire body was so sensitized from watching, and helping a bit, with Buffy and William's sex. It had taken every ounce of willpower in his body to keep from jumping on the bed shagging the hell out of both of them.

Spike groaned, feeling his dick harden even more. He was beginning to doubt that he could hold off anymore, the throbbing in his cock was demanding attention. He slid the soapy washcloth down over his abs to wrap it around his jutting cock. With a sigh of pleasure, he started gently washing his equipment.

"Hey there, cutie," Buffy giggled, poking her head into the shower.

"Shit!" Spike jumped.

"Oopsy! Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya," she said with a wink.

Spike dropped the wash cloth and wiped the water from his face. He smirked and blinked excess water from his blue eyes. "And just what do you think you're doing? Intruding on a man's private shower time?"

"Thought you might like some company."

"It was getting kinda lonely in here...I'd love some company, pet." Then he made a face. "But, what about William? He's still in the--"

William poked his head in next to Buffy's. He was grinning and giggling, too.

Spike's face lit up. Hooray for threesome-shower sex! "By all means, entré!”

Buffy stepped in carefully, followed by William. He slid the glass shower door closed. She giggled again, pointing to Spike’s crotch. Spike puckered his brow and looked down, seeing the washcloth draped over and hanging on his erect cock.

“Oh, I was wonderin’ what was so funny.” He smirked and took the cloth back in his hand. “Pointing and laughing at a guy’s wriggly bits isn’t a nice thing to do, Buffy.”

“Aw, you know I love your wriggly bits--especially when they’re extra-wriggly like they are now.” Buffy stepped up to him, sliding her hands up his slick chest. “You were such a good boy, not jumping into bed with me and William although you wanted to.”

“You have no idea,” Spike groaned.

They smashed their lips together, kissing fervently. William stood next to them, not sure what to do. He was getting more horny by the moment. Buffy and Spike reached out for him at the same time, each groping at his body, latching on to a bicep and bringing him up against them.

William smiled, putting his arms around both of them, running his hands over their backs. He kissed Buffy’s shoulder and neck, then switched to doing the same thing to Spike. Buffy and Spike broke for air.

Buffy panted, “Can you two kiss for me? I want to see it again.”

The twins grinned at her then at each other. They pressed their lips together, drawing out the kiss, slowly entwining their tongues and licking softly at each other’s lips.

Her eyes smoldered, her hands glided down their backs to squeeze their firm butts. “Yeah--Mmmmm, that’s nice,” she said lustily.

Buffy’s eyes drifted down their identical, muscled torsos, to their identical, erect cocks. Spike’s was raised higher and looked more urgent. Though William’s was swelling to epic proportions as well. Her tongue swept over her lips as she sank to her knees in front of them. The twins gasped into each other’s mouths and moaned when Buffy wrapped a hand around each twitching cock.

She grinned with delight as she stroked both of them, looking from one to the other. They were so nice and big, and they were hers to do with as she liked. She stroked and looked up to watch them kissing some more.

Spike had a hand on William’s face. William was caressing Spike’s chest, pinching his nipples and lazily running his fingertips over the defined muscles.

Buffy was so wet and heated up that she was surprised steam wasn’t rising off of her. She wished that her mouth was big enough to blow them at the same time. To have both huge, delicious cocks in her mouth, side by side. She could make do with what she had, though.

Buffy put their cocks against each other, lining the heads up and rubbing them together. The twins moaned. She leaned in, lapping at their wet cockheads. Her tongue slithered over the purple knobs, gathering up the syrupy pre-cum leaking from both of them. She opened her mouth wide, taking just the heads in, and sucked on them.

Spike and William’s eyes rolled back, and they groaned.

After lashing both of them with her tongue, she pulled her mouth off of them, concentrating on one, then moving to the other.

“Mmmm--Ahhh,” Spike panted.

Buffy gave William’s a suck. “William, I want you to finish him off. Get down here.” She smiled wickedly.

William dropped to his knees, putting one of his hands around Spike’s staff along with Buffy’s. Surprisingly, he didn't feel weird or nervous at all doing this to Spike in front of Buffy. He was horny and willing. They pumped Spike in unison. Buffy guided the head to William’s mouth, he opened up and slid his lips around Spike’s cock. He closed his eyes, pumping it in and out of his mouth.

“Oh fuck!” Spike moaned, looking down to watch them at his groin. “Uhhh--Will--So good!”

Buffy moved her hand to cup and fondle Spike’s sac. William moved in closer, pumping his hand up and down the length and voraciously eating his brother’s cock. Buffy caressed Spike’s ass with her other hand. Her eyes darted to all of the wonderful sights: Spike’s enraptured face, William sucking and bobbing on Spike’s rod, William’s own yummy hard-on sticking up from his lap.

Spike had really wanted to cum inside of Buffy’s pussy first, but that wasn’t an option at the moment. Hell, this was good too! Blowing his wad down William’s throat was always nice.

“Ahhunngha--I’m cumming!” Spike announced, gasping.

His hips bounced, the first volleys shot into William’s mouth.

William slid his mouth back up to the head, letting the spurts hit the center of his tongue to taste it before swallowing. He grinned, thinking that Spike’s cum tasted hot and spicy just like the spicy wings that he was so fond of--that was the flavor he hadn't been able to define. You were definitely eating too much of something when your cum started tasting like it. Though it was tasty. William drank down Spike’s seed.

Buffy licked the corner of William’s mouth where a stream of spunk had escaped. He pulled back, letting Buffy put her mouth over the erupting head. Together, they milked Spike’s cock and balls until they were just sucking in vain to get anymore out of him.

“Ahh--Bloody hell!” Spike gasped for air, touching the backs of their heads. “Okay, stop--I’m done.”

Buffy and William sat back and smiled up at him.

“You taste just as delicious as you look,” Buffy giggled. Her hand went to William’s stiff cock. “I think William’s got some more of that for me.”

She bent down over his lap and slid her mouth down onto William’s hard-on.

Spike felt weak, so he joined them on their knees of the shower. He put his mouth over William’s, kissing him and sending his tongue into his twin’s mouth to taste himself. William put a hand on the back of Spike’s head, the other glided up and down Buffy's wet back as she hunched over him.

Spike licked a path down William’s chest to link up with Buffy at his cock. He licked up and down the sides as she attended to the dripping tip.

William moaned, spreading his knees further apart and leaning back to allow them both more room. Spike slid his mouth up to meet with Buffy’s. They shared a sloppy tongue kiss on the head, then switched, Buffy taking kissing and sucking along the length while Spike sucked on the head. Buffy squeezed William’s balls gently, feeling them ready to blow.

As anticipated, William threw his head back and yelled, shooting into Spike’s mouth. Buffy watched, hovering near Spike’s face to get a taste too. After a few swallows, Spike sat back. Buffy quickly surrounded the head with her mouth, sucking and taking William’s cum as fast as he could deliver it.

Spike moved back up to kiss William’s mouth again, pushing some fresh cum into his mouth with his tongue. William groaned into Spike’s mouth, accepting the spunk and swishing it around. Buffy pumped his dick and Spike soul-kissed him until William’s fountain dried up.

“Good Lord, that was amazing!” William moaned.

They all smiled and chuckled, agreeing.

Spike said, “C’mon, let’s do a little actual bathing and get out of here. There’s lots more stuff I want to do before tonight is over.”

They helped each other to stand, grabbed some soap and lathered up each other’s bodies.

The twins both leaned in, licking and kissing Buffy’s neck. She tilted her head back, feeling both sets of hot, luscious lips dragging over her throat. They rubbed the suds onto her skin, their hands moving smoothly over her chest and stomach.

"Buffy was so good to give us both a happy first," Spike purred, touching her breast. "I think we should reward her."

William nodded.

"Want to go back to bed, pet?" Spike asked her.

"Uh-huh!" Buffy moaned.


They piled out of the shower, taking fluffy towels and drying off.

"You guys go back to the bedroom, I'll be there in a mo'." Spike winked at them and padded out of the bathroom.

"He's got something planned," William said, drying his hair.

"Can't wait to find out what it is," Buffy giggled. She took him by the hand, leaned up for a quick kiss, then pulled him along behind her, back to her bedroom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


William and Buffy kissed and dried each other off at the foot of the bed.

"I've...heard that there are lots of positions that you can do it in," he said.

"Mmm-hmm, there's tons of them."

"Only a few come to my mind...I'm not terribly familiar with that kind of thing. You and Spike are the experienced ones. I wish I had something to offer both of you."

Buffy smiled and hugged him, loving the feel of his smooth, hard body against hers. "You have so much to offer, William. Your trust in us to do right by you is your gift. And everyone has to start some time. You'll learn everything that you need to know. You're so fucking good already, I can't wait to see what sexual heights you'll take me to once you get more experience. I think it's going to be a lot of fun to teach you. It's sexy and exciting to impart my knowledge to you."

"So, you won't get...frustrated with me if I don't know what to do?" he asked shyly.

"Of course not." Buffy kissed him. "I'll be nothing but patient, horny and instructive. Hmm, just how experienced is Spike?"

William was opening his mouth to respond, but Spike answered before he could.

"Talkin' smack on me, are you? I leave you alone for five minutes and you're gossiping about me." He smirked, coming into the bedroom and carrying a few items in his hands. His towel was secured around his waist.

"I was just wondering, Spike." Buffy grinned and batted her eyelashes at him.

Spike put the items down on the bed. "Okay, I'll tell you. I've slept with three girls since I started having sex last year. None of them are with me anymore, we've all moved onto greener pastures. The bulk of my sexual knowledge comes from watching porn and seeing it on the internet. So, there. How about you, Buffy? How many guys have you had?"

"I didn't count," Buffy said. "What did you bring with you?" she asked, looking at the stuff he'd set on the bed.

"Nice dodging of the question, luv." Spike smirked.

Buffy stuck her tongue out at him.

Spike laughed and sat down, bouncing on the bed. "I brought some vanilla flavored massage oil, a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce, and Redi-Whip."

Buffy laughed, "Spike, we just got clean. You want to get dirty again so soon?"

He smirked at her, his eyes amused but fiery. "I want to get very dirty, pet."

"Good, me too!" Buffy agreed. "You up for getting dirty, William?"

"Yes, I think so. I've never used food products in relation to sex before. Isn't sex good enough by itself?"

Buffy and Spike giggled.

Spike said, "Yeah, sex is great on its own. But it's fun 'n kinky to use things like this. Can't use food every time though, that'd be a good way to start putting on weight. Now, I believe Buffy was going to get a reward..." He poked his tongue out the corner of his mouth.

Buffy climbed on the bed, giddy and anxious for them to start on her. Spike took the chocolate sauce and laid on his side next to Buffy. He ran the nozzle of the bottle lightly down the center of her torso without squeezing any out on the first pass. They smiled at each other.

Buffy looked at William, who was still standing by the bed. He was mesmerized, watching his brother and Buffy getting cozy was so erotic. He wanted to see what happened next with that bottle of chocolate.

Buffy giggled, "You coming, William? Or are you just going to stand there?"

Spike chuckled, "I think the answers are, respectively, 'Yes' and 'Yes'. Join us, little brother."

William grinned bashfully and crawled up the bed to Buffy. She touched his face, sliding her hand up into his hair. He lowered himself down her, kissing her softly.

Spike licked his lips, his eyes were bright as he watched. "Right! Time to get the party started."

He squeezed out some chocolate sauce onto Buffy's body, circling around her nipples, then leaving a trail down to her bellybutton. Buffy squealed at the feel of the cool liquid being squirted onto her hot skin. She and William smiled as they kissed.

"Mmm," Spike said, running his fingertips alongside the trail of sauce, "I'd like to create works of art using chocolate sauce and your body as the canvas. 'Cept I'd destroy my work every time by licking it off." He bent over her, flicking his tongue at a chocolate-covered nipple.

Buffy moaned, thrusting her tongue more vigorously into William's mouth.

Spike grinned. "S'good. Have a taste too, Will."

William bent his head to her chest, licking the sauce off of her right nipple. He observed how Spike was doing it on the other breast. Spike's tongue circled her areola, then flicked the nipple, then he put his lips around to suck on it. William copied what his brother did.

Buffy moaned more loudly, writhing under their mouths and hands. This was the dream--the chocolate was a new element--but the beautiful twins suckling at her teats was the first thing she had ever fantasized about them doing to her. Buffy reached for Spike's towel, pulling it until it came undone. She wanted all three of them to be completely nude.

Spike grinned, pulling the towel out from under him and dropping it off the side of the bed. "That better, pet?"

"Mmmm, yes!" She brushed the back of her hand down his muscled chest, all the way down to his cock. Her fingertips danced over the smooth, hot flesh.

Spike groaned. William put more sauce on her nipples, then covered her breast with his mouth again. His tongue swept back and forth over her breast, licking up all of the sweet liquid.

Spike stilled Buffy's hand. "We want to show you a good time first, Buffy. We'll get to you having fun with our hot little bods too, don't worry." He took her hand, raised it up to his mouth and kissed it. Buffy smiled at him; he liked kissing her hand.

"Ohhh, William!" Buffy said, moving her hand over the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his soft, thick hair.

William raised his head. "I'm doing alright?"

"Mmm, ohhh yes. I love feeling your mouth on me!"

Spike chuckled at the chocolate smeared on his twin's lips. William looked at him quizzically.

"You're a messy eater, brother dear." Spike leaned over Buffy, pressing his lips against William's.

They kissed, mostly licking the other's lips. Spike made sure to lick up all the chocolate around his brother's mouth. Buffy gawked at them, thinking that she could never get enough of watching them do things to each other. But she was so horny that she felt like she'd explode if they didn't get back to her soon.

Spike went back to licking Buffy clean of chocolate, stroking his tongue down her sternum. He kissed her stomach, dipped his tongue in her bellybutton then continued downwards. He moved down the bed a bit.

"Ohhhh," Buffy groaned, ready and very willing to receive some oral pleasure from him. Her legs spread automatically.

Spike stroked her left leg with his fingertips while he brushed his lips over her inner thigh. His tongue flickered up and down. He smirked up at his brother.

"Will, why don't you pour some chocolate, right here," he touched the top of her slit. "Then get it nice 'n clean again."

William moistened his lips, squeezing out a stream of chocolate sauce at the top of Buffy's slit. The liquid slowly ran down her neatly shaved sex, in between her pussylips. Buffy whimpered at the sensation and what she knew was to come.

William went down the bed next to Spike, looking at Buffy's chocolatey pussy with trepidation. He glanced at Spike, then admitted, "I don't know how to...do it to a girl. I don't want to do it wrong."

"I'll show you," Spike said. He gave William a small kiss on the lips, then hunkered down, settling at Buffy's groin.

William rested on an elbow next to her, gently holding her thigh and caressing it as he intently studied his brother work on her.

Spike put on his metaphorical professor's cap and started the lesson. "You want to get her all worked up for it first, before you dive in. Make her crave it. Touching, kissing and licking at her inner thighs is good."

Buffy moaned in agreement.

"Then, when she's writhin' around or asking for it, you start on her pussy." Spike stuck out his tongue, gently lapping at her labia. He scooped up some of the chocolate with his tongue and ate it up.

Buffy clutched the bedsheets and groaned continuously. Her loins were on fire. It was so fucking hot to have Spike's talented mouth on her pussy and having him show William how to give her head. She could tell that she was going to cum fast.

Spike used his thumbs to part her lips, he ran his tongue along the insides, stopping to suck on her puffy labia. William could see how excited she was; along with Spike's saliva and the sauce, her own juices were glistening and flowing from her pussy.

Spike sat up, making Buffy whimper in protest at the removal of his mouth. He leaned over to William and kissed him on the lips again, letting him get his first taste of Buffy. William groaned, kissing Spike back. Buffy's juice made his taste buds tingle, he wanted more of it.

"Now, you try," Spike said with a cheeky grin.

William took Spike's place, laying between her legs. He kissed just above her mound, and along her pelvic bones. Spike placed a hand on Buffy's breast, gently massaging it while watching his twin. He used his other hand to drizzle some more chocolate onto her pussy.

William licked up and down her gash, getting a mouthful of chocolate and Buffyjuice. He looked up to Spike, then Buffy, grinning and smacking his lips. "Delicious." He reapplied his wet tongue to her pussy, lapping at her steadily.

"Ohhh God--Ummmm!" Buffy bit her lip, writhing in lust.

"I think she likes it, Will. Spread her open and eat her good 'n proper."

William's fingers parted her pussylips. He gazed at it for a moment before putting his mouth over it. He wriggled his tongue around over her gooey sex.

Spike smiled at William's building enthusiasm and Buffy's obvious enjoyment. He used the hand not fondling her tits to rub her thigh. He moved his hand to the top of her pussy, stroking around her clit.

"The clitoris is the most important bit, Will. I think Buffy wants you to flick it with your tongue and suck on it."

"Yes!" Buffy breathed. "Yes! Suck my clit!"

William gingerly licked around her clit, stroking it with his tongue. Buffy's moans and thrashing intensified.

"Now," 'Professor' Spike said, "start off by sucking on it softly. She'll let you know how hard she wants it. Some girls are more sensitive down there than others."

William covered her clit with his mouth, sucking on it gently.

"MMMM--More! Suck harder!" Buffy cried.

Spike grinned. "Lash at it with your tongue in between sucks. Yeah, that's good--Very good. While you're doing that, push a finger into her quim."

William did what he said, sliding his index finger into her hole. He pumped it in and out slowly, hearing the instruction in his head instead of out loud. Spike must be talking to him psychically again. They really had to talk about this interesting development...but there were more important things to do at the moment. Talk of sending each other psychic messages could wait.

He laved her clit, pulling and sucking on it with his lips. Another finger was added to her pussy, both pumping slowly.

"Oh fuck! Oh GOD!" Buffy panted. "Harder! Harder!"

"Go for it, Will," Spike said.

William let himself go, tonguing her and thrusting his fingers up her slippery hole again and again, harder and faster.

Buffy's hips bucked off the bed. "YES! OHHH---Ohhhh!"

William felt her cum gushing on his fingers and the inside of her pussy fluttering. It was an amazing experience.

Spike stroked Buffy's flat stomach. "I usually like to keep sucking and licking as she comes back down. But some chits like you to fuck them with your tongue. You want him to do that, pet?"

Buffy yelled, "Ohhhh--Yes--Stick your tongue inside of me! Fuck me with your tongue!"

William slid his tongue down to her hole, removing his fingers and pushing his tongue inside. Spike took William's wrist and raised it to his mouth. He proceeded to suck the Buffyjuice from William's long digits, his eyes fluttering at the sensuality and taste of it.

"YES! OHHH William!" Buffy thrashed, cumming again and bucking at his face.

William thrust his extended tongue up her tight channel, deep and hard.

Spike finished cleaning up Buffy's cum from William's fingers and let go of his wrist. William put both of his hands on Buffy's hips, burying his face in her pussy and devouring her. Buffy fucked herself on William's mouth until she was spent. She cooed and smiled, luxuriating in the bliss.

"Mmmm, William, that was soooo fucking good!" she said, sighing.

William smiled at her with pride and a very wet and sticky face. "I really liked doing that to you, Buffy. You taste so wonderful! I'm glad that I did well." He smiled at his brother. "Thanks, Spike. It was like I could hear you in my head again...When did that start?"

Spike shrugged. "Not sure. We always had a connection between us though."

"Not like that. I could hear you as if you were actually speaking to me. It hadn't been that strong before the sex. How is it possible?"

"I don't know. It is weird, isn't it? I was surprised when I saw you doin' the stuff I was thinking."

Buffy wasn't sure what they were talking about. All she knew was that was entirely too much talking going on. There were still many, many more wicked things that she wanted to do with the Giles boys.

"You guys want to talk all night?" she asked, smiling impishly.

They turned twin smiles to her, moving to lay on either side of her. Buffy kissed William first, sucking the chocolate and her juice from his lips. Spike ghosted his hand up and down her body, kissing her shoulder and collarbone.

Buffy mumbled, "Let's see...William had a happy last in the shower. So...that means that it's Spike's turn."

"Bloody right, it is!" Spike said, making them chuckle.

Buffy moved out from between them and grabbed the bottle of vanilla massage oil. "I'd like to start with this. Then play with the whipped cream and chocolate." Spike started to sit up, and Buffy put a hand on his chest. "Uh-uh. Lay back down. Both of you stay right where you are."

The twins both laid on their backs, grinning up at her and waiting to find out what she wanted to do next. Buffy poured some oil on Spike's chest, then poured some on William's. Holding the bottle between her knees, she put a hand on each of them, massaging the oil on their skin and feeling their muscles twitch under her hands. Buffy looked at one and then the other, making sure to coat them thoroughly.

"Hey, I thought I was next. Why you doin' William, too?" Spike asked, pouting, but smiling a little.

"Shut up, Spike," William moaned.

Buffy giggled, "You want me to live out my fantasies with you, right? Well, covering both of your gorgeous bodies with oil, making them glisten and gleam, is something I really want to do. When I'm all finished, maybe you two can get me greased up, and then we can slide our naked bodies all over each other."

"Oh, carry on then." Spike smirked.

Buffy ran her hands slowly across their chests and tight abs. She was getting so horny again from touching them and getting them all oily. She thought that she would be happy for the rest of her life if she got to do this to them every day.

Buffy finished with the fronts of their upper bodies. "Get up on your knees," she said to both of them. "And turn around. I want to do your backs."

"Pet, we're plenty slick. No need to--"

"Turn around," Buffy commanded, slapping the bottle of oil against her palm. A little smile tugged at her lips.

Spike lifted an eyebrow and turned for her. William did so without argument.

Buffy dripped oil on their backs then used the same method as she did on their chests, each hand rubbing oil onto a different twin.

"Mmmm, great backs," she commented. "Very sexy backs. I just love 'em." Her hands slid down their backs to their asses. "Yummy tushes, too." She enjoyed making their firm globes shine.

"How much longer?" Spike whined.

"Hush," Buffy said, giving his butt a stinging slap. He groaned. "Hmmm, you like being spanked, baby?"

Spike looked at her over his shoulder. "I like it when you do it, Buffy." His tongue curled up, he smiled wickedly. "I'd like anything that you do."

"How about you, William?" Buffy licked the back of his neck, making him shiver and moan. "Do you like it when I smack this beautiful, tight ass of yours?" she asked, squeezing his butt.

"Uhhh--I don't know...you never--" He gasped when Buffy gave him a swat.

"You like it?"

"Yes!" William declared.

"I'm so lucky," Buffy purred, caressing them. "I have two such hot, naughty boys right at my fingertips. You are extremely naughty, aren't you?"

She smacked at their asses.

"Yes!" they agreed with pleasure-filled gasps.

She took turns slapping their butts; first Spike, then William, then Spike again. They groaned when she would smack, and then gently caress their flesh.

"Turn toward me again," Buffy said, loving giving them orders and seeing them jump.

It made her feel powerful and so very hot. That this could be wrong (having relations with the sexy twins) didn't seem possible right now. For the time being, all doubt and guilt was gone from her mind. Only horniness and eagerness to have them fuck her into a coma remained.

"Mmmm, so hot," Buffy growled, trailing her hands down their polished chests.

Both of their cocks were both very hard and very erect. Buffy took one in each hand, awed by the perfection of them once again. Her hands glided slowly up and down the rigid poles, coating them with oil too. The twins groaned with matching sounds and expressions of lust.

Buffy took one of Spike's hands and put it on William's cock. He took over stroking his brother. Buffy brought the whipped cream and chocolate next to her.

"Now, I'm going to have some dessert," she said, grinning. "I think vanilla oil, chocolate sauce and whipped cream will taste wonderful together."

She took Spike's member in her hand, laying it on her palm. With a lecherous smile, Buffy poured chocolate sauce down the length. Spike tensed as the liquid dripped on him.

Buffy giggled, "God, we're going to make such a mess!"

"The messier, the better, luv," Spike said.

Then Buffy shook up the can of Redi-Whip, slanted it at an angle, and pressed the nozzle. The fluffy, white cream soon covered the top of Spike's prick.

"Yum, can't wait to eat this all up!" Buffy said.

Putting the can aside, she attacked his cock with her tongue, slurping up the chocolate and whipped topping.

"Uhhhh--Buffy!" Spike moaned, pumping William's cock a little more firmly.

Buffy took the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking and wriggling her tongue in the slit. "Mmmmm!" she moaned.

She slid her mouth down, taking most of him in. The head bumped against the back of her throat. Buffy bobbed up and down a few times, then pulled her mouth away. Spike groaned.

"Shhh," Buffy giggled. "I want to make a dessert of William, too. How much life do you guys think you have in you tonight?"

Spike smirked. "Lots. At least until Mr. Sun comes up over the horizon." William nodded, he felt like he could go all night too.

"Excellent," Buffy said, tenting her fingers and doing her impression of Mr. Burns from 'The Simpsons'.

The three of them giggled. She put William's hand on Spike's jutting staff. He began stroking his brother while Buffy coated William's dick with chocolate and whipped cream. She slid her tongue up and down his cock just as eagerly as she had done to Spike's.

"Mmmmm, so good," Buffy moaned, licking all of the confections from him.

The boys were panting for breath, ready to burst.

"Lay on your back, Spike," she said, giving orders again.

Spike flopped onto his back immediately. Buffy took his cock back in her hand. Using just the whipped cream this time, she covered his balls then made a line up the underside of his cock. She sucked on his sac, taking one ball into her mouth and pulling on it.

Spike's eyes rolled up. "Oh Buffy--Ahhh!" He reached out a hand to William.

William laid next to Spike, stroking his chest and watching Buffy clean him up. Spike jerked William's slippery cock slowly.

"Come on, Spike," Buffy groaned. "Shoot that delicious cum in my mouth. Give Buffy a treat."

Buffy put her mouth back over his cock, going all the way down to the base and then back up swiftly. She tugged on his balls.

Again, Spike really wanted to do some fucking, but he couldn't fight the need to cum. His moans rose in volume, his hips began to jerk.

"Unngh! Buffy!" Spike yelled.

Buffy's mouth was flooded with his creamy, spicy load. She swallowed around him, forming a tight seal with her lips. None escaped this time. All of the gooey goodness slid down her throat. She cleaned up his cock with long strokes of her tongue.

"God, Buffy! Another First-Class bj." Spike gulped in air.

"Why, thank you." Buffy grinned, licking around her mouth. "Anyone ever tell you that your cum tastes like spicy wings?"

William laughed. "That's what I thought, too!"

"I hafta say, no. No one's ever made that observation," Spike chuckled.

They giggled together again.

William suddenly looked timid. "Buffy...will you do something for me?"

"Anything," she purred, running a fingertip down the side of his face.

"Please don't tell anyone about what we do--Spike and me, I mean. People wouldn't understand, and...just please don't tell anyone. Promise?" William begged.

Spike stroked his brother's cock, trying to help him relax again.

Buffy swallowed. She'd already told Faith about the time she'd watched them. William was looking at her so anxiously, she didn't want to upset him. Well, she wouldn't tell anyone else. "Of course I won't tell anyone. I promise."

His happy grin came back, he sighed in relief. "Thank you."

Buffy eyed William's hard cock in Spike's hand. Her tongue glided over her bottom lip. "Fuck me, William."

"Aw, he gets to fuck you again?" Spike groused.

"You'll get another turn, Spikey. Don't worry," Buffy giggled.

She draped herself over William's body. He put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Spike was still pouting about not getting to cum inside of her.

"Buffy?" Spike asked.

"Hmmm?" she replied, sucking on William's lip.

"Can I oil you up, pet? Especially around the 'ass area'?"

Buffy shuddered with desire. The twins fucking her at the same time--That was another big part of the fantasy that she wanted to come true.

"Please, do!" Buffy straddled William's waist.

Spike smirked, took the bottle of oil and moved behind her. He poised his twin's hard cock at Buffy's pussy, rubbing the head over her slit.

With a moan, Buffy slid down on William's stiff prick. All of the lubrication allowed him to slide right in to the hilt.

"God, it's so big! I love it!" Buffy panted, gyrating her hips.

"Ahhh--I love being inside of you, Buffy!" William moaned, grinding against her.

Spike drizzled oil on Buffy's back, then smoothed it over her skin. His hands made circles on her back, gradually moving lower and lower. He massaged her ass, making her as slick as both of them. He slid his hand down her ass crack to where William was gliding in and out of her. Spike played with her pussylips and the base of William's cock.

They moaned, humping faster. Spike's cock was hard, yet again. He ran his hands over her ass and leaned in, placing reverent kisses to both cheeks, then running his tongue along her crack. His tongue slithered down to her pussy, slathering her stretched lips and William's cock as they fucked.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm--Oh yes!" Buffy said in pleasure. She slowed down humping William, wanting to make this last as long as possible.

Spike kissed and sucked their wet genitalia. William moaned loudly at feeling Spike's warm, soft mouth sucking on his balls. Did it get any better than this!? (Yes, but he'd find that out later.)

Spike moved back up to lick at Buffy's vanilla-flavored ass, his tongue teasing her hole. Buffy was excited by it and made it clear that she was more than receptive to what he wanted to do. She made little, low moaning sounds the entire time. Spike circled her rosebud with a slick finger, then pushed it in to the knuckle. He worked his finger in her ass, stretching her for him. When she was ready to accommodate him, he moved up behind her.

"Oh, damn--I have to get some condoms," Spike growled. He preferred using one with anal sex; it was just usually easier that way.

He jumped off of the bed and ran to his bedroom.

William slid his hands over Buffy's back. "You really want us both to do it at the same time?"

"Mmmm-hmm. I wish I was elastic enough to have both of you in my pussy at once, but just one of you stretches me out. So big and beautiful," Buffy mewled, nibbling at his earlobe.

"It won't hurt you? I wouldn't want to hurt you, Buffy."

Buffy smiled, giving him an affectionate kiss. "You won't hurt me, sweetie. We'll just go slow, and then you two follow my lead. I'll let you know how I want it. We'll have such a good time. I can't wait!"

"I'm having a great time so far," William said, grinning at her.

"Me too, William," she giggled. "And it's only going to keep getting better."

Spike raced back into the room, holding the box of condoms aloft. "Got 'em! It ain't easy, running around with a hard-on."

He jumped back on the bed, making Buffy and William laugh and bounce.

"As you were," Spike said, taking a foil wrapper out of the box.

Buffy slowly moved on William, holding herself above him on her hands. After a few moments, she felt Spike's hand on her hip and his erection rubbing against her ass. He used the oil on her skin to coat the condom. Spike slapped her butt cheeks with his meaty cock.

Buffy gasped, "Yes, Spike! Do it!"

Spike lined up with her ass and pushed in slowly.

The three of them moaned in unison.

Spike was breathing hard from the glorious tightness of Buffy's ass. Once he slid in until his pelvis was pressed against her, he rested. He could feel William's cock rubbing against his through the thin membrane separating them. It throbbed and pulsed alongside Spike's own.

Buffy moaned and took immense pleasure in being filled by their twin, big cocks. Ten inches of hard, beautiful manmeat stuffing both of her holes. She could conceivably die from the overload of pleasure--but she’d die happily.

“Urraah, Buffy,” Spike groaned, beginning to stroke in and out.

Spike and William’s fingers laced on Buffy’s hips. Buffy swiveled her pelvis slowly, letting the twins push her back and forth.

William could feel Spike’s cock, too. The feeling was indescribable. He sat still for a few minutes, letting Spike push her down onto him. Then he started thrusting up into Buffy, feeling Spike’s cock sliding within her on the other side. It was incredible! It was like he was making love to both of them at the same time.

The brothers experimentally thrusted into Buffy's openings, trying to find a rhythm that would be most enjoyable for all of them. They speared her fast then slow, hard then gently. Buffy panted, bouncing on William and pushing back on Spike's invading cock. Being double-pronged by the big, thick-cocked twins was the best sex she'd ever had.

Buffy pushed up onto all fours, bracing on her hands and knees as she received them into her body again and again. Her face was turned up to the ceiling, her lips were parted, groans and gasps of bliss escaping. Spike bent over her back, reaching around to cup a breast. His fingers rolled the rock-hard nipple. William surrounded the other breast with his hand, giving it the same treatment that Spike was giving the other one.

"Uhhh--Uhhhh!" Buffy moaned. "Oh God--I'm going to cum again!"

Spike kissed and licked the nape of her neck, pumping into her slowly but steadily.

"Ohhh--Oh yeah!" she whispered urgently. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Spike went back on his knees, sliding both hands back to her hips. Once again his and William's fingers intertwined. They bounded back and forth, William thrusting deep into her pussy and Spike plunging into her ass. Their pace quickened. Their sweat and oil soaked skin slapped loudly.

Buffy's cries went up in volume until she was shrieking in ecstasy. "Y-Y-YESSSSSSS!"

Her body convulsed, she whipped her head around, gasping for air like a dying woman.

William and Spike both felt her constricting around their pumping cocks. They both gasped loudly and groaned.

Their eyes rolled up, they said, "Oh God! Uhhhnngha!"

William came, shooting deep inside of Buffy's ravished body. He clutched at her, his body rigid and wracked with pleasure.

Spike couldn't take the feeling of her ass squeezing him and William's cock pulsing against his. He started cumming, slamming his cock home a few more times. Then he pulled out of Buffy's grasping asshole, stripped off the condom and started spraying the rest of his hot sticky juice on her cheeks.

Buffy's body jerked like she was being electrocuted. Their cocks throbbing inside of her had been exquisite, making her cum again from sheer enjoyment. William's cock continued to quiver and pulse in her pussy, filling her up with gallons of spunk. Then Spike's hot seed splattered on her ass to drip down the crack. The fluid ran down to pool and mingle with Buffy and William's.

William moaned as his twin's cum dripped onto his tightened balls.

They rode to a stop, sighing and mewling. Spike massaged Buffy's lower back and rubbed his softening cock against her gooey slit.

They collapsed in a heap of flesh. The boys put Buffy between them, winding their arms around her and nuzzling her neck.

"Bloody fantastic," Spike whispered.

"Amazing," William sighed, kissing her throat.

"Mmmmm, delicious. Best ever...Oh God, it was so wonderful...paradise." Buffy smiled blissfully, putting a hand on each twin's neck and caressing them as they kissed and loved her.

They slid their bodies together, touching, stroking, kissing every part available. Their inner fires were slowly stoked again.


William and Spike both kept their promises, pleasuring Buffy (and each other) until well after the sun came up.

Good thing there was no school the next day either.

It would have been an interesting excuse:

'Sorry that William and Spike could not attend school yesterday. They were shagged out and exhausted from fucking me all night long and needed their rest. I'm sure that you understand.

Best Wishes,

Buffy Summers, shameless fucker of 16-year-old twin studs.'


TBC...