Chapter 7


The cleanup from the party took a few days.

Replacement lamps and vases were purchased, the trash and debris were painstakingly removed from the house.

William had been so distressed about the tension and bad feelings going around that he'd gone on one of his binges, switching everything in their bedroom around. In the past, Spike would have complained or fought with him about it, but he didn't feel like arguing. If it helped William feel better, Spike wasn't going to give him a hard time. He would sit on the window sill, smoke a cigarette, roll his eyes and just observe as William moved furniture around and fretted about its placement.

Buffy retained her anger for two days before accepting their apologies. It was hard looking at their beautiful bruised faces and not crumble. They were healing nicely, and didn’t have any broken bones, thank goodness. So, they made up, with Buffy vowing to kick their asses if they did anything like that again, and the boys promising not to.


One night after dinner, Buffy, Spike and William sat in the living room while she talked to their father on the phone from overseas.

"So, the boys aren't causing you any trouble?" Giles asked.

"Oh, they've been very good so far. They're making an effort to get along for my sake," Buffy replied, then cleared her throat. Hopefully, Giles wouldn’t find out about the party from nosy neighbors.

"I'm so relieved to hear that!" Giles chuckled. "I was worried that they'd give you the business."

"Uh, no. No...business giving. They're good kids."

William and Spike smiled at her.

Spike thought, 'I'm not a bloody kid! She can't see me as a kid, can she? I'll have to ramp up the seduction, now that we‘re friends again. I'll have to think of something good to make her come around to my way of thinking...'

Buffy gave the phone to William to let him say hello. Then he gave it to Spike. They had brief, but pleasant, conversations with their dad. Rupert was pleased that his sons weren't being a bother to Buffy. He promised to call again next Monday then said goodbye to them.

“Thanks for not tellin’ Dad about the party, Buffy.” Spike said.

"I didn't just do it for your sakes. It would be my ass too if he found out," Buffy replied.

"It sounds like Dad and Anya are having fun," William said.

"Yeah, good job they didn't get that cruise ship disease or smash into an iceberg."

"Spike, don't even say that! You'll jinx them and make something bad happen." William frowned.

"Superstitious mumbo-jumbo." Spike waved his hand in the air and scoffed. "If stuff's gonna happen, it happens. How can you be 'Science Boy' and still be that irrational?"

"Shut up, it's just a gut-instinct kind of thing. You don't say things like that, that's all. Once they're home, safe and sound, then you can say those kinds of things."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "I just got through telling your dad how good you two were being. Don't make a liar out of me, make that more of a liar."

Spike laughed, "You think this is arguing? Nah, this is just a discussion. William knows how I feel about him. Don't ya, Will?" He winked.

"Erm, yeah. I know." William got uncomfortable with the turn in the conversation. He stood up. "Well, I've got some homework to do."

"Will, we've got tomorrow off. The teachers' conference thing, remember?"

"Yes, but...I need to work on a book report. Then I think I'll get some sleep."

"You're a wildman, Will," Spike sighed. "8:30 on a Monday night and you're goin' up to bed already."

"Spike, leave him alone. I think it's very industrious of him." Buffy graced William with a bright smile.

William grinned back and blushed, happy that Buffy was back to normal with them again. "Goodnight."

Spike and Buffy said goodnight. Then Buffy started feeling nervous. She was alone on the couch with Spike.

"You...feel like doing something, Buffy?" he asked, smiling.

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know..." He inched over closer to her, extending his arm over the back of the couch. "We could watch a movie and have some popcorn?"

"I guess that would be nice. Why don't you decide what to watch and I'll make the popcorn," she said, standing up. She winced at soreness in her left calf muscle.

"What's wrong? You had a look of pain cross your face for a second." Spike sat up and leaned forward.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just went a little overboard exercising today."

She had worked out in the morning to avoid sharing the gym with the boys again so soon after the last time. She could remember every bulging and ripped muscle on their yummy bodies. Buffy had worked out hard, trying to channel her sexual frustration into exercise.

"You should put a cold pack on your sore muscles...or is that heat? I can never remember."

"Yeah, I'll probably do that later. I'll be back with the popcorn." Buffy went to the kitchen.

"Hmm, what movie can we watch?" Spike said, getting up and going over to the cabinet that held the family's extensive DVD collection. His lips curled into a smile. "I think something from Dad's private stash would be good."

Spike whistled as he reached behind a shelf, feeling around for the hidden key that he knew was there. "There you are, you elusive little bugger. Tryin' to hide from ol' Spike, eh?" He pulled the key out, kneeled down and unlocked the door in the cabinet that held the verboten discs.

"Which to choose..."

He perused the selections. There was something for everyone: Group, oral, anal, bisexual threesomes...Hmm, maybe one of those would be good? No, not this time. This time would be straight-up guy on girl stuff. One called, 'Private Dick' sounded good. It was an attempt at classiness (which was usually a mistake in porn) with a 'film noir' look. Spike read the back of the DVD case. It said that the movie was in black and white, but when there were humping scenes, it switched to color.

"This sounds alright."

He put the disc in the player, then searched the normal movies for something else to put in the carousel. Spike picked out the original 'Night of the Living Dead', hoping that Buffy might hold onto him or bury her face against his chest at the scary/gross parts.

Spike set everything up, then sat back to wait for Buffy. He'd start with the horror movie, then it was 'porno time'.

Buffy came back a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn and a few cans of pop.

"Did you pick something?" she asked, putting the stuff down on the table.

"Yeah, 'Night of the Living Dead'."

"Aw, Spike," she sat down, "I don't want to watch a horror movie."

"It's a bloody classic! It's the black and white version. It's pretty tame compared to the updated version."

"Alright," Buffy sighed. She sat back on the couch, sitting Indian-style next to him.

Spike dimmed the lights.

"What did you do that for?” she asked anxiously.

"It makes it more like a movie theater experience," he explained.

They watched the movie. Buffy said, "Ewww!" and did grab onto his arm a few times, despite telling herself not to have any physical contact with Spike. He didn't attempt to feel her up or make any moves on her the whole time. Spike did make some funny comments to make her laugh a few times. Buffy had a good, practically nervous-free experience with him. Maybe there was hope for Spike yet.

At the end, Buffy said, "Well, that was a downer. Not exactly a 'feel good' movie."

"Oh, you want a 'feel good' movie? There's another one in the player you might like."

Buffy shrugged, she could go for another movie. Spike was kind of behaving himself so spending a little more time with him wasn't out of the question.

"Okay."

"How's your leg?" he asked.

"Hmm? Oh, it's not bad." Buffy touched her calf and winced.

"Uh-huh, the look on your face says otherwise, pet."

"Pet? Did you call me 'pet'?" She swallowed.

"Yeah...I guess I did. It's just something I call lovely women."

"Maybe you should stick to calling me Buffy," she said.

"Whatever you like, pe--Buffy." He smirked. "Let me see your leg."

"What?"

"Put your leg up on the couch."

"Why?"

He chuckled, "So that I can work on the muscle for you, of course."

"N-No, that's not necessary...thanks anyway."

"C'mon, don't be a baby." He lifted Buffy's leg onto his lap.

She wanted to pull it away, and yet couldn't bring herself to. Spike pushed the leg of her pants up to her knee, then started softly running his fingertips down her calf. Buffy steeled herself, trying not to show any emotion or how his touch excited her.

Spike put her foot on one of his thighs and raised her knee slightly. He began gently rubbing the meaty part of her calf. "Feel good?"

"Mmm-hmm." She could feel his muscular thigh under her foot and gripped it unintentionally with her toes. Then she couldn't help letting a little groan escape, the massage felt good and hurt at the same time.

"Not pressing too hard, am I?"

"No, that's...perfect."

"I do shoulders, too," Spike said, concentrating on her calf, pressing his thumbs in circular motions.

"Shoulders?" Buffy asked, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, shoulder massage, you know. Are they bothering you as well?"

She couldn't think straight, so she said, "Yeah, kind of."

"Let me at 'em, then."

'Uh-oh...not good...Spike massages are not wise,' her mind told her.

But she mindlessly turned the way that Spike guided her. She had her back to him. He moved up behind her, put his hands on her back, then slid them up to her shoulders.

"Ohhh," Buffy moaned, rolling her head clockwise as he kneaded her muscles. "You have good hands..."

Spike smirked. "Thanks, I am rather good with them, if I do say so m'self."

"Uh-huh," she said, giving herself up to the massage-y goodness.

A few minutes of rubbing and kneading later, Spike decided to go ahead and start the 'other' movie. Buffy seemed to be relaxed, now was the right time. He took one hand off of her and picked up the DVD remote, switched to the porno disc and pressed play.

Buffy didn't even notice that the movie started at first, she was too into the massage. She opened her eyes after the opening credits had passed. "Oh, what movie is this?"

"It's...a private detective movie," he said, putting both hands back on her. "I've heard good things about it. Definitely a 'feel good' movie." Spike continued rubbing her shoulders and back, making her feel more goo-like by the minute.

Buffy was thinking that the actors weren't very good, and the dialogue wasn't very snappy. Then the hardcore, on-screen sex started.

Buffy took in a little gasp of air. She had expected the scene to fade when the sultry, voluptuous blonde client started kissing the handsome detective. But it didn't cut away. The scene went from black and white to color as they began removing the other's clothes.

"Wh-What's going on?"

"Shhh, the plot's hard enough to follow as it is," Spike said with a grin.

Buffy's eyes got progressively wider as clothes were shed and the licking and sucking began. The detective had the blonde on top of his desk, sucking on her large breasts.

Spike leaned in closer, his lips brushing over the back of her neck. He slid one hand under her arm and around to her chest. Buffy felt his hot breath and lips on her neck as his hand surrounded a breast. She was frozen, staring at the screen as powerful surges of lust shot through her body.

Buffy snapped out of it when he licked her neck and squeezed her tit. She shrugged him off of her back roughly and jumped off of the couch.

"Spike, what the hell is this!? What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Spike looked shocked himself, though he was just startled that she made him stop so abruptly.

"How dare you try doing something like this!"

"Buffy, I--"

"Save it! I'm not putting up with this anymore! I should have told you how it was right from the beginning. I will NOT have sex with you--EVER!" The panting and moaning on the screen got louder. "Turn that shit off!"

Spike gulped and turned the movie off. He didn't think she'd get so mad. He'd been hoping that she'd want it to happen. It appeared that he was wrong.

"You think you're cute?! Well, you're not! I'm a 26-year-old woman, for Christ's sake!" Buffy was completely wigged out, her mouth was going a mile a minute without the aid of her brain. "You're 16! Six-fucking-teen! What could I possibly want you for? You're a little boy who lives with his Mommy and Daddy! You don't have a job, or a place of your own, or anything that I look for in a man! You have the fucking gall to try and make a move on me?"

Spike just stared at her with wide eyes as she ranted, pacing back and forth. He started to get angry, because he thought that he might cry. He didn't like it when something penetrated his ultra-cool exterior and made him upset like this. Being with Buffy meant a lot more to him than even he realized. She wasn't just a 'piece of ass' or a potential notch on his headboard, no matter how he might have boasted or bragged to William. He had really started caring about her and hoped that she would dig him too. Spike had even denied any deeper feelings for her to himself. But there was no denying how he felt right now. Her words were cutting into him, making him hurt bad.

"Don't you EVER try anything like that again! You're not being sexy! You're not being cute! You're being a disgusting little pervert that needs to be taught some manners!" She finally ran out of steam, breathing heavily, flushed with anger, and other more alarming emotions.

He turned away from her, the muscles in his jaw working. Buffy looked at him, seeing that he was distressed. He actually looked like he was going to cry. She was mad at him, but seeing him cry wasn't something that she felt she could stand.

Spike cracked his neck to the side, his face transforming back to the cocky, casual look he usually wore. "Your loss, pet. It was worth a go anyway. I'll leave you to clean up in peace. 'Night." He strode away with an easy, loping gait.

Buffy sat down on the couch and shook her head, wondering what the hell had just happened. She was confused--that was practically her permanent state of mind these days. Buffy was angry, aroused, shocked, aroused, agitated, aroused... That's what made her the maddest, that she was so horny. That she had almost let him do whatever he wanted to her without objecting.

Then she felt something else: Remorse. Yes, he had deserved to be yelled at for his extreme forwardness. But she'd really been taking out her anger at herself on him, saying cruel things meant to hurt him as much as possible and cover her real feelings about him. She had seen that look on his face before he got a handle on his emotions, the look of a devastated manchild. If he had started crying, Buffy knew that she would have thrown her arms around him and tried comforting him. She had been getting ready to do just that when the change had come over his features. She didn't know if she would have stopped there either.

Buffy took the pop cans and empty popcorn bowl to the kitchen. What was she going to do now? She couldn't possibly repair things between the two of them. And they weren't even through their first month together. If only he would have known not to cross that boundary. Why did he have to touch her like that? Why did he have to try seducing her? Buffy closed her eyes and shivered, remembering how good it felt...and how much she'd really wanted it.

"Shit," she muttered. "My life just keeps getting better and better..."

As she turned, she noticed someone standing outside, down by the pool. It was Spike, he was smoking a cigarette and gazing out at the water.

"Should I try talking to him? More calmly this time?"

Her feet made the decision for her, moving her along to the door, then outside.

Spike looked out of the corner of his eye when he heard her approaching. He puffed harder on his cigarette, keeping his eyes on the rippling water.

"Thought you were going up to bed?" she said.

He shrugged.

"My, um, leg does feel better." Buffy demonstrated by holding out her leg and rotating her ankle in circles.

"That's good." Spike blew out a stream of smoke.

"Spike," Buffy said softly. "I--"

"You don't have to say anything, Buffy. I know I fucked up. Lesson given, lesson learned."

"I...didn't mean to be so harsh with you. But you really freaked me out. I can't have you trying stuff like that anymore."

"Sorry," he said. "It was pretty stupid of me, now that I really think about it. Like you said, what would you want someone like me for? I get too big for my britches sometimes. I just thought..."

"What?"

Spike looked at her. "I thought that I felt...something between us. Sparks. Big sparks."

"Spike...you're too young, I'm sorry." Buffy had felt 'big sparks' too. But she had to put those feelings aside to try and do the right thing.

"If age is the problem, can I look you up in a few years?" he asked, smirking a little.

Buffy smiled and looked down. Her mind screamed 'YES!'

"Who knows? Maybe," Buffy said quietly.

"Can I ask you something?" Spike asked, dropping his spent cigarette to the ground and crushing it under his boot.

"O-Okay."

"Did you feel...anything? Do you like me at all?"

Buffy turned away, not able to bear him looking at her with those blue eyes. "Spike, please, I don't want--"

"I want to know."

"I--I think you're really a good kid. But you...take things too far. The fact remains that you are much, much too young for me."

Spike rolled his eyes at her calling him a kid again. "There's something I want to ask you for."

Buffy was scared to death of what it might be. "What is it?"

He walked slowly up behind her, stopping with just a few inches between them. "A kiss."

Buffy turned around, staring at him incredulously and gulping at his nearness. "Kiss? Spike, no...I told you--"

"I know."

He was standing so close. She could smell his luscious, manly scent. She could feel electricity flowing between them. That sparkage that he'd mentioned.

Spike's eyes moved over her face, returning to her eyes. "I know that you don't want what I want. But a kiss is all I'm asking for. After that, I promise that I'll never bother you again. I've wondered what it would be like to kiss you. From the moment I first saw you, I've wondered. Give me this one, little thing, Buffy."

"What...kind of kiss?" Buffy couldn't believe that she was considering it. Her mouth was working independently from her brain again.

A small smile lifted his lips. "Just a kiss on the lips."

"A peck on the lips?"

Spike shook his head slowly. "Not a peck. A real kiss."

"It's not...a good idea, Spike," she said, staring into his eyes.

"I feel like I'll burst if I don't have one kiss from you," he said in a roughened voice.

"Alright," she breathed the word. Buffy felt like she'd give him anything he asked for at this moment. She was under the spell of those beautiful, passionate, hypnotic eyes.

Her mind screamed at her, 'WHAT?! NO, DON'T DO IT, YOU FOOL!'

Spike moved nearer, tilting his head. Buffy's breathing became more rapid as his face got closer. Then his lips were on hers, just touching at first. Spike moved his lips over hers, gently sucking at her bottom lip. Buffy's eyes rolled back in their sockets. She had wanted to kiss him for some time now, too. It was just as good as she thought it would be. There was a perfect amount of moisture and suction. His tongue traced her lower lip, then pushed in between her lips. With a low moan, Buffy let his tongue inside. Spike's arms went around her body, pulling her in tighter as the kiss became stronger.

Buffy felt woozy, sagging like a rag doll in his arms. Where did a 16-year-old learn to kiss like this!? She slid her hands up his strong biceps to hold onto his shoulders. She should have listened to the last warning her conscience had given her. Now she didn't want him to stop kissing her, and the tiny voice was silenced.

The kiss was getting more and more intense. Spike was virtually chewing her up, their tongues wrestled and tangled, their lips mashed together again and again. Then they had to break for air, each pulling in large lungfuls. They panted on each other's necks, with their arms still around the other. Spike licked her earlobe, then sucked it between his lips, playing with her stud earring with his tongue.

"Uhhh," Buffy moaned, eyes shut tightly, trembling with desire.

She was at the breaking point. That kiss had broken down barriers in her mind. She couldn't remember why she shouldn't let this gorgeous hunk of an amazing kisser have her body to do with as he wished.

"I want you, Buffy! I can't help wanting you," Spike whispered huskily in her ear.

"Spike! Oh, we shouldn't...I'm so weak...Why am I so weak?!" Buffy whimpered.

She did feel weak. She was weak from trying so hard to fight her feelings towards him. And from the burning passion that she was experiencing at this moment for him. It was like a wildfire inside of her, burning out of control and spreading rapidly.

Spike picked Buffy up in a sweeping motion, holding her securely in his arms. He looked at her with a serious but impassioned expression and carried her into the house.

It was a dream, it had to be. Buffy thought that she must have fallen asleep on the couch and was dreaming this. Because she wouldn't have let things go this far, she couldn't have. Since this was a dream, her mind reasoned, she could let it happen. She could take whatever he wanted to give with no regrets or self-doubt. Yeah, she'd go with it being a dream and give into her snowballing lust.

Spike set her down to sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen, immediately going back to kissing her. He didn't want to let up for a moment, just in case she changed her mind.

"Mmmm!" Buffy returned the kiss, holding the sides of his face. Her legs wrapped around his middle. Spike's hands traveled over her back, one moving down to fondle and squeeze her ass. "Ahh--Oh Spike! It's wrong! I shouldn't be doing this!" As she talked, Buffy started pulling the back of his t-shirt up.

"It's what we both want, pet! God knows I want you," Spike growled with desire as he nipped at her neck.

Spike leaned back and threw off his t-shirt. Buffy's hands pressed on his chest, moving over his hard muscles.

"Oh fuck--I want you, too!" Buffy moaned.

Spike attacked her lips again, in that frenzied, animalistic way. They somehow got out of the rest of their clothes with minimal time being separated from each other's body.

Spike pushed her to lay back on the island and hopped up on it. Buffy giggled when he landed next to her and grabbed her.

"Want you, Buffy!" he growled, licking and sucking at her throat.

"Then take me! Fuck me, Spike!" Buffy said with glee.

Spike covered her body with his. He kissed her feverishly, wiggling his hips to get between her legs. Buffy spread her legs out to the sides, giving him all the room he needed, and reached down to guide his big stiff cock into her pussy.

Spike thrust in hard, burying half of his length inside of her.

Buffy gasped and moaned loudly, "OH--OH GOD--Anngghaa!"

Spike was panting for breath already, feeling like he could cum fast. "Didn't hurt you, pet?"

"No! More! I want it all!" Buffy said, raking her nails up and down his back.

Spike sank all the way into her pussy. She devoured all 10 inches.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy put her legs around him, running her feet over his ass and down his thighs.

Spike pushed a pile of mail and the tea kettle off of the island near Buffy's head. He didn't want anything on the surface except for their naked, rutting bodies. Buffy didn't even notice the clanging and sound of the stuff hitting the ground. Her own pounding heartbeat and moans were all she could hear.

"Uhhh--Buffy--'ve wanted to fuck you so bad!" Spike groaned, resting inside of her and gripping the edge of the table with his hand.

"Fuck me now, Spike! Oh God--FUCK ME NOW!" she begged.

Spike started pumping his hips furiously, screwing her into the table.

"OH--OH--OH YES! OH FUCK!" Buffy yelled.

"Uhhh--Ahhh--Buffy!" Spike moaned, then kissed her ravenously.

They humped and kissed, kissed and humped.

Buffy ran her fingers through his blonde hair, making it stick up in points. She fisted his hair and screamed as she came for the first time, "Spike! Ohhhh--OHHHH!"

"Unnhha!" Spike went up on his elbows to watch her face contort as her pussy fluttered around him. It was the most beautiful sight (and feeling) he had ever experienced.

He slowed down his thrusts, wanting to make her cum at least one more time before he did. He suckled at her nipples, pushing his cock into her slowly to the limit, then pulling out again. Buffy's breathing was shallow, coming in puffs. She'd had some good orgasms before, but this was the best one yet. She wanted another one just like it.

"Mmmm, Spike! More--Give it to me!"

Spike pumped harder into her clenching sex, looking down on her. "Should I pull out when I cum?" he panted.

"NO! Don't--I want to feel it!" Buffy locked her ankles under his ass.

"Uhhh! Are--Are you on the p-pill?" he asked, pumping faster and faster. Even he was amazed that he had the presence of mind to be concerned about anything at this moment.

"Yes! Yes, I am--Don't worry--Don't stop!"

That was all Spike needed to go for broke. He hunched into her, fucking her hard and deep, stabbing his long cock into her core. They whimpered and grunted, fucking like animals.

Spike reared back, yelling her name in release, "BUFFY!"

"Spike! Oh yes--Spike!" Buffy squealed, cumming again with him. He was just as beautiful when he came as she thought he would be. All bulging and straining muscles; that look of bliss coming over his face.

Spike buried his face in her neck, moaning and moving in and out of her until completion.

They sighed, savoring the post-coital bliss. Buffy caressed his back, her hands sliding along his smooth skin. Spike kissed her shoulder and neck tenderly.

“It wasn’t a dream, was it?” Buffy asked quietly.

“No, I’ve had some similar ones to this, though.” Spike kissed her on the lips slowly. “Nothing compares to the real thing...bloody amazing.”

Well, she had done it. The thing she had hoped to avoid at all costs. She’d fucked one of the twins, and it was like he’d said, amazing. Buffy felt soooo good and soooo bad.

Spike moved off of her, laying next to her on his side. He stroked her stomach, kissed the side of her face.

“Am I wrong, or did you ask me for a 'just a kiss' outside?” Buffy asked with a half-smile.

Spike laughed. "Um, yeah. I think so. Guess we got carried away."

"Just a little bit..." she sighed. "I shouldn't have done anything with you, Spike. I'm in so much trouble."

Spike raised up on an elbow. "We won't tell anyone. I won't let you get in trouble, Buffy. I'll never let anything bad happen to you."

"No one can find out."

"Um, what about Will--"

"Don't tell William!" Buffy said vehemently.

She didn't know how the more delicate twin would react. The biggest thing she was afraid of was that William would say he wanted her as well and she would...double her indecency by taking him on too, making her fantasy come true. She was treading very choppy waters, and she knew it.

"But--"

"No. Please, don't tell him, Spike! I don't want anyone knowing!"

Spike badly wanted a threesome with William and Buffy, but Buffy was definitely going to need some time before that. What could be more perfect than having the two people he loved most in the world in the same bed with him? If Buffy let him into her bed after this, then Spike could work on her. For now, though, he'd play it her way.

"He's going to catch on, Buffy. William isn't stupid. He's going to see looks pass between you and me."

"If he does, and says something, then we'll come clean. But not before then, okay?"

Spike nodded, leaning down to kiss her.

"Do...you think he might have heard us?" Buffy asked, realizing just how much screaming she had done.

"Don't know. Though I think we would have heard him hit the floor when he fainted," Spike said.

"This table isn't the most comfortable or inconspicuous place to be laying." Buffy sat up. "We should get out of here."

"To your bedroom?" Spike said, hoping beyond hope that she'd agree. "I haven't had my fill of you yet, pet."

"Yet--Pet!" Buffy giggled, then dragged her hands over her face. "Oh, I'm so brain damaged."

"I love it," Spike said, kissing her hand like he had the first time he met her. "I love everything about you, Buffy." His tongue circled her knuckles, then he sucked on them.

"Let's go," she said, getting hot for him again. God, he was sexy! She couldn't wait to see what else he could do with his tongue.

Spike smirked and jumped off the island. Buffy moved over to the edge; he scooped her up and started carrying her out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" she said. "Our clothes! We can't leave everything like this."

Spike grumbled, but set her down. He quickly went and picked up their clothes, also putting the fallen mail and kettle back up on the island.

"There, all tidy." He smiled, coming back over to her.

They shared a small, soft kiss.

"We should put our clothes back on," Buffy said.

"Why? We're going to be taking them off again in a minute."

"What if...William sees us?"

Spike growled and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"Spike!"

He slapped her butt and set off for her bedroom. "William won't see us."

Buffy held onto Spike as he swiftly went upstairs. He had such a cute butt. Since she was so close to it, she had to touch it, then pinch it. Spike squeaked, increasing his speed to her bedroom.

"You are soooo going to be punished for going all 'caveman' on me. Why don't you just hit me over the head with a club?" Buffy said, giving his butt a playful slap.

"I'll make it up to you, pet, anyway you want." Spike smirked and carried her into the bedroom and closed the door.


Earlier...

William came downstairs for a late-night snack. He wondered where Spike was, he'd expected him to come upstairs before now.

His brows knit as he approached the kitchen, there was a metallic clanking sound, like a pot falling on the floor. He walked faster to see if something was wrong--then halted.

Standing at the entrance to the kitchen, he stared at his brother and Buffy having sex on the island. William couldn't believe that he was seeing it. They were moaning, yelling and fucking like rabbits. His cock jumped in his pajama pants at the sudden stimulus.

The longer he watched the more upset he began to feel. William backed away the way he had come, his brother's and Buffy's cries becoming fainter as he put distance between them.

He walked up to his bedroom like a zombie. He sat down heavily on his bed, his hands hanging between his knees. William felt numb.

When he'd first seen Spike and Buffy going at it, he had been shocked and then aroused. But then, mostly, he had felt anguished.

Spike's boasting had been true: He got Buffy into bed...or on the kitchen island, same difference.

Disjointed thoughts ran through his head. Thoughts like: 'That's where we eat breakfast, for God's sake! Completely unsanitary!' and 'I'm alone. Nobody wants me.'

He was crushed. Spike had gotten Buffy, just like Spike got everything he set out to get. He had conquered and claimed the woman that William wanted more than any other. And now that Spike had her, he wouldn't have any more use for William or the sinful little games that they played with each other.

So, William had lost even the infinitesimally small hope of being with Buffy and he had lost his lover too. Spike didn’t want William involved in it or he would have told him that he was going for it tonight. Had Spike and Buffy been together before? Or did he catch them in their first encounter? It didn’t matter.

He had no one and nothing.

William turned off the lights, curled up on his side and cried in the dark.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The sun was coming up over the horizon.

William's eyes opened when he heard Spike sneaking into the room. The clock said that it was 6:30 A.M. He followed Spike with his eyes as he passed William's and went to his own bed.

Spike was wearing only his jeans, grinning from ear-to-ear and almost floating along. He put his other clothes on the floor, then turned to face William. He was starting to unzip his jeans when he noticed William's eyes were open.

"Oh shit!" Spike gasped, then laughed anxiously. "You scared the shit out of me! Did I wake you?" William just stared at him. Spike tilted his head with a questioning smile on his face. "Or are you dead?"

"You just coming to bed?" William asked tonelessly.

"Yeah..." Spike didn't want to lie, but right now it might be for the best. Until he could see if he could talk Buffy into taking his twin for a ride too, Spike didn't want to get William's hopes up. "I fell asleep on the couch."

'He's lying to me! Oh God, he does want to keep it a secret! He doesn't plan on telling me at all. He really does want to keep me out of it.' William thought, his fears confirmed.

Spike sat down. William was kind of creeping him out, staring at him and talking in a strange monotone. "Is...something wrong, Will?"

"I was waiting for you," William said.

"For...what?"

“Nothing. Just waiting.”

Spike took his pants off, then settled into bed under the covers. “Sorry.”

“Tired?” William asked. “Doesn’t look like you got much rest on...the couch.”

“Yeah, I’m tired.” Spike furrowed his brows. “You sound strange, Will. You sure you’re alright?”

“I’m just tired, too.” William turned over, away from Spike. “Goodnight.”

“’Night.”

Spike was too worn out right now to talk more. The several hours of fantastic sex had left him utterly exhausted. He had really pulled out all the stops to impress Buffy. William had probably been waiting for him so that they could have some fun of their own. Spike felt bad for that, and would make it up to him the next day. Just because he was shagging a beautiful older woman didn’t mean that he was going to neglect what he had with his twin. There was plenty of Spike to go ‘round.

With a smile, Spike went to sleep within minutes.

William stared at the door, his eyes couldn’t seem to stay closed. He went back and forth between anger and sorrow. Both of the bottle blondes made him sick. He wished that he could just take off and leave them to do whatever they wanted, anywhere they wanted in the house without having to worry about him. It was a case of extremely sour grapes. But it felt better to be angry with and hate them than to let the grief over it wash over him.

‘They want each other? They can bloody well have each other! I don’t care, I don’t want either of them! They can go to Hell!’

His eyes welled up with tears again.


TBC...