Chapter 5


An hour later, Buffy was showered and working in the kitchen, making a salad.

She’d almost cut herself a few times while chopping cucumbers. Cucumbers reminded her of...bad things she shouldn’t be thinking about anymore. Cucumbers didn’t have anything on the delightfully long and thick cocks of the Giles boys. Their bodies were so--Buffy squeezed her eyes shut, willing away the lascivious thoughts.

‘Stop it. Don’t think about them.’

Her heart skipped when she heard the boys coming downstairs.

‘Okay, I can look them in the eye without letting on that I saw them. And what I did while watching them. If I could pretend to flirt and be attracted to some of the sleazebags at the club, I can manage to act nonchalant around them.’

“Hey, Buffy,” Spike said, entering the kitchen. “What’s cookin’?”

Spike wanted to see if he could tell what she thought of witnessing him and William together. Was she sick over it or intrigued?

“Hi, Buffy,” William said quietly with his head down.

“Hi, guys.” Buffy looked up with a casual smile. “I was...just making a salad.”

“Got anything else besides rabbit food?” Spike hopped up to sit on the counter next to her, smirking.

She laughed weakly.

William pretended to be interested in the refrigerator magnets. He thought that Buffy would somehow be able to tell what they had done. He also remembered the sounds he’d heard coming from her bedroom...vividly.

“I had a hankering for spaghetti, but we don’t have the right noodles.” Buffy could barely think straight. She could feel her face heating up. She couldn’t get the images of them blowing each other out of her mind.

“I could go to the store,” Spike offered. He tilted his head and looked at her. “You alright, luv? You’re turning pink.”

“Um, actually I am feeling a little strange. Might be some kind of bug.”

William looked up at her with concern etched on his face. “You’re ill? Do you need some medicine or to go to the doctor?”

“Yeah,” Spike slid off the counter. “Can we do anything for you?”

“N-No, no, I’ll be fine. I think I just need some rest.”

“You should go lie down then,” William said.

“But I have to fix you two something to eat.”

Spike put a hand on her back, squeezing her shoulder. That contact alone almost made her moan.

“Hey, don’t worry ‘bout us, okay? We may prefer to have stuff done for us, but we can do it on our own.”

Buffy swallowed, forcing a smile on her face. ‘Yes, I saw how well you two can do by yourselves.’

She said aloud, “How about if I leave you money for pizza? You can have one delivered. That would go well with the salad.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Spike said, massaging her shoulder a little. “We got enough cash though, you don’t have to give us any.”

Buffy nodded, moving away from the hand on her back without trying to seem obvious.

“If you need us for anything, please let us know, Buffy,” William said.

“I will, thanks for understanding, boys.” With one more blushy smile, she walked quickly out of the kitchen.

“I hope she’ll be alright,” William said.

Spike smirked. He knew exactly what was troubling her, and it wasn’t ill health. She apparently had liked what she saw them doing, the pinkish hue that her face had taken spoke volumes. He had been half-hoping that she’d bring it up, and that the discussion would end with all of them shagging on the kitchen table. But, alas, that hadn’t happened.

“Buffy will be fine. Let’s just make sure to check on her often. Just in case she needs some aspirin or something.”

“Let’s get a lot of pizza so she can have some later on,” William said.

“Good idea, Will. Let’s get two large with everything on ‘em. I’ll call for it.” Spike smiled at his brother. “I’m bloody well famished. Can’t imagine how I worked up such a powerful appetite...”

A twitchy smile tugged at William’s lips, he blushed and looked away. It still seemed unreal that his brother was his lover now, too.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy went into her room, locked the door, then made a beeline for the phone. She dialed fast and waited.

“Yeah, this is Faith. Go.” It sounded like Faith was eating something.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I swear, Faith, you have the worst phone etiquette ever.”

“Hey, B! How are things in the sunnier section of Sunnydale?”

Buffy paused, taking a deep breath. “I’m in trouble, Faith.”

“What’s wrong? What kind of trouble are we talkin‘?”

“Very, very bad trouble. Things are...happening in the house.”

“Okay, that’s cryptic. Can you be more clear about it? I ain‘t psychic. Are you stealing the silverware or something?”

“No, nothing like that. I’m having...thoughts about the twins,” Buffy confessed, chewing on a thumbnail.

Faith smirked. “Thoughts? I take it these are thoughts of the sexual-kind?”

“Yeah.”

“You said they were both pretty cute. Is that one--what’s his name? Spike. Is he coming on to you more?”

“Yeah, but it’s more than that.”

“Do tell.”

Buffy was practically whispering, afraid of being overheard even thought the boys were downstairs, “I saw something that I shouldn’t have, and I can’t stop thinking about it!”

“What did you see?” Faith asked, her curiosity going off the scale at this point. Buffy was really flustered by whatever it was. And Buffy didn't fluster easy.

“I saw...them doing things to each other in their bedroom.”

“Oh yeah? Mmmm, kinky! What were they doing?” Faith loved watching two hot guys gettin’ it on. Good-looking twins would an even sweeter treat.

“They were...giving each other blowjobs.”

“Holy shit! You're kidding?! That’s so hot! How did you happen to see them? Did they know you were there?”

“I was passing by their room when I heard sounds. I investigated and opened the door a little bit. They didn’t see me.”

“How long did you watch?”

“Too long. I shouldn’t have watched at all. I‘m freaking out here, Faith!”

“Oh, so you didn’t dig the boy-on-boy action?”

Buffy sighed. “No...that's the problem, I got off in a big way on it. It was so fucking sexy...But I can’t even look at them now without thinking about it.”

“Did you frig yourself thinking about them?”

“I masturbated while I...watched. I feel terrible, Faith. I shouldn’t have been spying on them.”

“You want to be the meat in the Hot Twin Sandwich?” Faith giggled.

“Stop it, Faith. I called you because I don’t know what to do. Please give me some advice!”

“Hmm, advice...Okay, I got some. Fuck them.”

“What?”

“Fuck ‘em. As in insert one of their dicks into your pussy and bounce on it. Fuck them.”

Buffy’s mouth gaped in shock. “Thanks a lot! You’re supposed to be the voice of reason! Not encouraging me to deflower my 16-year-old charges! I need help resisting wanting to do that!”

“Sorry, B. But you know me. I say, if you’re horny for someone, or a couple someones, do it. C’mon, two young studs right at your fingertips? If you don’t fuck ‘em, I’ll come over and do it.”

“Oh, no you won’t! I’m supposed to be looking out for them, not plotting on how to get them into bed! Their parents put a lot of trust in me, I can‘t let them down.”

“You can be such a fuckin’ Girl Scout sometimes, Summers. You think they really do dig chicks? I mean, maybe they‘re just gay.”

“No, I’ve seen an attraction to me in both of them. I’m sure they’re not gay.”

“Coolness, I love bi guys, anything goes with those types. And the incest thing adds a little extra spice. What are their cocks like?”

“Faith! Thanks a lot, bitch! Now you got me thinking about their dicks again.”

Faith chuckled. “Tell me what you see.”

“I’d rather not.” Buffy was getting worried that Faith would indeed come to the house if she knew how hung they were.

“Buuuuffffffyyy,” Faith sing-songed. “Tellllll meeeeee!”

“They had...nice ones.”

“More info, por favore. How big?”

“Big. I didn’t have a ruler or opportunity to measure them, okay?”

“Big-Big, Huge-Big or Circus-Big?”

“Faith, cut it out! They had great, big, fat cocks, alright?!” Buffy slapped her hand over her mouth at the loudness of her voice. “Shit, you made me yell!”

Faith’s giggling tinkled in Buffy‘s ear.

“You think they butt-fuck each other?” Faith wondered.

“I don’t know! They didn‘t while I was there.” Buffy was getting more riled up instead of calmed down like she’d hoped. Now she was picturing them pounding each other‘s asses...each other's tight, rounded asses. “I have to say, Faith, so far you haven’t been at all helpful,” she said dryly.

“I stand by my earlier advice, which was “Fuck them’. Especially in light of the fact that they possess great, big, fat cocks,” Faith said.

“Yeah, that’d be wonderful,” Buffy said with irritation. “I’ll get thrown in jail as a sex offender!”

“Not if you don’t get caught. Listen, it’s weird talking about this over the phone. Why don’t I come over and--”

“Uh-uh! No fucking way, Faith.” Buffy shook her head. “You aren’t coming over here. Like you said, I know you.”

Faith smiled. “I guess you do. You don’t want me to come over for a girls’ night?”

“No. You’d be after them the minute you stepped in the door.”

“Please? I promise to behave myself...”

“You’re a nympho, Faith.”

“Look who’s talkin’. You’ve had your share too, sugarpie.”

“Well, calling you for help was a biiiig waste of time, I see.”

“Really, B, you should have known better than to expect me to go the moral route. If you want that shit, call a priest or something.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m...so confused, Faith. I’m trying to do the right thing here.”

“That’s admirable. But the tension and lusties will just keep building up and growing until you explode. I say let it off now, in a controlled manner.”

“Goodnight, Faith,” Buffy groaned.

“’Night, B. I’d wish you Sweet Dreams, but I think you got that covered already.”

Buffy hung up and sighed heavily. She was feeling no better about anything. If anything, she felt even more keyed up and horny. Stupid Faith. Why couldn’t she--just for once--be helpful with moral dilemmas?

“I really need to get a new best friend,” Buffy mumbled, laying down on her bed.

Buffy couldn’t get Faith’s question (or the images) out of her head: ‘You think they butt-fuck each other?’

It made her all hot and squirmy to think of them doing that to each other. ‘You getting fucked by one of them while the other drilled his ass would be even better! And how great would it be to get doubled-up on by them? Both of their big cocks thrusting into you at the same time, filling your holes completely.’

“I’m going to go insane...That’s all there is to it...Insane.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy was semi-successful in taking her mind off her troubles by watching TV in bed. For a little while, she could take her mind off of her own scary problems and concentrate instead on the problems of Chandler, Monica, Rachel, et al.

There was a knock at her door. She tensed up and swallowed nervously. "C-Come in."

Spike entered. "Hey, how you feelin'?"

"Um, better. I'll be fine, I just need some rest."

Spike was holding a teacup and saucer. "You want some tea?"

"Aw, that was so sweet." She smiled and sat up.

Spike smiled and walked over to her, passing the tea to her.

"There's even a wedge of lemon," she said, then looked up at him. "You didn't have to do that."

Spike shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets and smiling shyly. "It was no big deal. William and I want you to feel better. He's the one who actually cooked the tea...but I poured it and cut up the lemon."

"You're both very sweet. Thank you." Buffy sipped the hot tea. "Mmm, it's good. See what nice things you two can do with some teamwork?" She almost choked at her own double entendre.

"Yeah," Spike's eyes twinkled with deviltry, "we're working on the teamwork thing. It'll be interesting to see what great things we can accomplish working in tandem, towards the same goal."

Buffy's eyes widened, she went back to sipping the tea, casting her eyes down. Shit...she was thinking of them both ravishing her body again.

"Right," Buffy said. "Um, thanks again for the tea, Spike. I'd like to get some more rest now."

"Oh, sure. I'll just go back downstairs then. Enjoy the tea."

Buffy nodded and smiled.

Spike left, closing the door behind him.

"Uhhh, why me?" Buffy groaned.


A few hours later, there was another knock on her door.

'Here we go again,' Buffy thought. She took a breath and called for whoever it was to enter.

William came in this time, carrying a breakfast tray.

"What's this?" Buffy asked with a grin, sitting up.

"We thought you might be hungry by now. How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm okay. Just tired." Buffy smelled the yummy aroma of pizza, her stomach rumbled. "And getting hungry too."

"We heated you up some pizza. There's some of the salad you made and some Coke to drink. Is that okay?"

"That's great. Thank you, William."

William grinned and set the standing tray over her lap. There was even a pink rose in a thin, crystal vase on the tray.

"You guys are just so sweet, going to all this trouble for me." Buffy touched the soft petals of the flower.

"It's no trouble, really! I like looking after people. Spike has even been helpful, which is unusual for him."

They chuckled. William sat near the end of the bed.

"I really appreciate you two taking care of me. But I'll be fine."

William pointed to the pizza. "I hope you don't mind, but I sprinkled parmesan cheese on your pizza. It's really good that way."

"I love it like that, I always do that myself!" Buffy giggled. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. That's just the way I like it," he said, blushing.

"We have that in common then," Buffy said.

"Spike always covers his with red pepper flakes. I don't know how he stands it!"

"Me either." Buffy took a bite of the pizza. "I like hot stuff as much as the next person, but those flakes are way too hot for me."

They talked a little more about foods they liked and disliked.

While they talked, Buffy thought to herself, 'Hey, look at me! I'm having a normal conversation with William and I'm not thinking about seeing him and Spike...Oh shit...Now I'm thinking about it...'

Her face colored, and she swallowed some food with difficulty.

"Are you alright, Buffy?"

"Yeah. Um, so...how's school?" She switched topics.

"School? It's fine. My friend Andrew and I got an A on our science project," William said proudly.

"That's great, congratulations! What was your project on?"

"We did it on sci-fi technology and the prospects of developing them for real, like artificial gravity, transporters and that sort of thing."

"Oh, that sounds cool. You like sci-fi?"

"Yeah, not as much as Andrew, but I like it, too." William chuckled, "Andrew's always slipping Star Wars references into conversation. He's even got mint-condition action figures and the toys."

"Sounds serious." Buffy smiled.

William nodded and smiled.

"What about your other friends? Are they into sci-fi too?"

"I...don't really have any other friends," he said, looking down.

"Oh...Why not?"

He shrugged. "No one else likes me."

"I find that hard to believe. You're a great guy."

He smiled at her sadly. "Thanks. Too bad other people don't think so. Spike's the one who has all the friends, it's always been like that."

"Maybe it's just because you’re shy," she said. "If you were more gregarious--"

William shook his head. "No, that's not me. I'm not comfortable being the center of attention or noticed at all. I'm used to being ignored except for teachers--teachers have always liked me."

"They usually do like smart students like you. If people would just give you a chance, I know you'd have tons of friends."

"I don't need lots of friends. I prefer quality to quantity."

"That's a good attitude, and very true," Buffy said. "Having one person that you can trust implicitly is way better than 20 people whose motives you aren't sure of."

William nodded. "Yes, it is. Spike and I...are trying to get along better, too."

"Oh, th-that's good." The naughty images of them flooded back into her brain.

William felt himself blushing at just how close he and his brother were now. "Uh, I'll let you finish your food in peace." He got up.

"Okay, thanks again for the grub," Buffy said.

"It was our pleasure. We'll be in our room is you need anything else."

She swallowed a lump in her throat. "I should be fine. Goodnight, William."

"Goodnight, Mi--I mean, Buffy."

When he left, Buffy pouted. William was so cute and kind. And now that she'd, A) Seen what a smokin' bod he had, and B) Seen him and Spike doing scandalous things to each other, she wanted him just as much as Spike.

Part of her had wanted to throw the food tray aside, then throw him down on the bed to have her way with him. The sweet, innocent vibe he gave off drove her crazy for him. And Spike's bad boy, overt sexuality made her crazy. She was double-crazy.

Previous men that Buffy had taken a liking to were always kind of middle-of-the-road: Neither bad boys nor sweet and intellectual. But she was being drawn to both of them like a moth to twin flames--flitting between the two, trying to decide which one to pick, sealing her destruction. Was she actually thinking of picking between them?! No picking. There couldn't be any picking! It was wrong and immoral and...so fucking tempting!

"Kill me now, oh Lord. Kill me now..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"You think we should check on Buffy again?" William asked. He was looking in the mirror, combing his hair before bed.

"No, I think she's alright," Spike replied, turning down his covers. "Sleepin' like a baby, last I saw."

Spike had gone back to her bedroom an hour after William had taken her the food. He had been disappointed to see her asleep, hoping that they could talk a little more. He had quietly taken the tray back downstairs, careful not to disturb her rest.

William watched in the mirror as Spike undressed. Spike saw him looking. They looked at each other wordlessly in the mirror for several moments. Their thoughts were running along the same lines. They had been touching and using their mouths on each other a lot since this afternoon, yet they were still ready for more. A horny 16-year-old's constitution was an amazing thing.

The confusion over what they were doing was still present. They were brothers. They shouldn't be doing those things to each other or having so much fun doing it. And they could barely stand each other before...that--At least, that's the way they had behaved, not showing their real affection. Things were different now. Something fundamental had changed between them. For the first time since they were children, they felt love for each other. The love went further than simple fondness for a sibling, crossing lines, making them feel all the more confused. When they were pleasuring each other they felt connected, more like one perfect entity than two separate ones. Again, it was best not to fixate on the weird thoughts and feelings. Just let the pleasure wash over them, and enjoy.

Spike wet his lips, then smiled. "You...want to try something different, Will?"

William blinked, his heart starting to pound. 'Different? Does he mean...butt stuff?!'

"L-Like what?" William stuttered, putting his comb down on the dresser. What would he say if Spike did suggest that?

Spike sat down on his bed, throwing his jeans haphazardly on the floor behind him. He felt heat spread all over his body due to arousal, bewilderment, anxiety and a tiny bit of shame. But, as usual with Spike, arousal was his master. "You know how to 69?"

William had heard of that before, but only in the context of a man and woman doing it. He nodded, blushing brightly. His shoulders sagged a bit in relief that Spike hadn't said anything about...butt stuff. "Well...I--I don't know how exactly. But I kn-know what it is."

Spike smiled slightly. "You want to try it? That way, we won't have to wait for our turn. We can do each other at the same time."

"I guess that would...be okay."

"You don't sound sure, Will. Having second thoughts about...this?"

"Yes," William said plainly. He saw Spike's face droop in sadness. He turned to look at him. "I'm having second, third and fourth thoughts," he chuckled nervously. In a quieter tone he said, "But I really like doing it."

Spike's smile returned, looking more shy. "Yeah? I like it, too. It's really not so bad, is it? Sucking dick...Never thought I'd like it."

"Me either," William agreed. "It's...weird. But...oddly good."

Spike laughed, "The narcissist in me really gets off on it, it's like doing it to myself."

William laughed too, nodding his head. He didn't have half the ego that his twin did, but he had to admit that there was a vain aspect to performing fellatio on Spike. It was kind of like he was watching his own face twist up in pleasure, his own voice becoming ragged with passion, his own cock pulsing in his mouth (if such a thing were possible).

"So..." Spike swallowed and cleared his throat. "You...want to try it, then?"

William nodded rapidly, breathing through his nose. He started walking to Spike's bed, then changed course, heading for the door.

Spike frowned. "Where--Where are you going?" He felt a flush of fear and insecurity that William had decided to forget the whole thing, got spooked and was running off.

William locked the bedroom door. "Just making sure that we're not interrupted. I'd be too nervous to do it if I worried about Buffy coming in and--and seeing us."

"Oh," Spike said. Little did William know...

With a small, nervous smile, William came back to the beds and sat down next to Spike. They sat there for a minute, wondering who should be the first one to start the festivities. Their blue eyes regarded each other. Then Spike laughed, causing William to laugh, too.

"It's still pretty new and raw...all of this. We'll have to learn the etiquette as we go along."

William nodded. He figured that the first order of business would be for him to get naked, too. So he stood back up, removing his pajama shirt, then his pants and underwear. He hesitantly tossed his clothes onto his own bed. He sat back down next to Spike.

They turned toward each other.

Spike admired his brother's toned body, a duplicate of his own. There was that narcissist streak again. It made it even more exciting. "You want to...kiss and stuff again?"

"Yeah. That was...very nice."

Spike laid on his side. William laid down with him, the fronts of their bodies almost touching. They closed their eyes and kissed each other's lips softly. Their hands touched the other's chest. William's hands ran over the muscular planes of Spike's chest, while Spike concentrated on rubbing William's nipples like he would with a girl. William breathed shakily into Spike's mouth.

"That feel good?" Spike asked, brushing his lips over his brother's.

"Uh-huh," William half-moaned.

"You want to see what it feels like for me to lick them?"

"Uh-huh!"

Spike smiled and bent his head to flick at William's nubs with the tip of his tongue. He swept the flat of his tongue over and around the nipples.

"That feels really good," William breathed, putting a hand in Spike's spiky blonde hair. "I thought only girls would like nipple stuff."

Spike chuckled. "Guys can enjoy 'nipple stuff', too. We got 'em too, so why not?"

William smiled, snorting and holding in a snicker. He sighed faintly when Spike licked then nibbled at a hardening nipple. He pushed at Spike, making him stop, then tried it on him. Spike enjoyed the wet tongue dabbing at his chest, too.

William kissed Spike's chest, his eyes looked up into Spike's hooded ones. "Your heart's beating so fast. I can feel it." He put the side of his face against his twin's chest, hearing, as well as feeling, the organ pumping away within. "Is it because you're still scared?"

"Maybe a little," Spike whispered, running a hand up William's back and into his long hair. "But mostly it's just 'cause I'm excited. I know what we're going to be doing in a minute."

William was anxious to get to that as well. "Um, how do we..." He started to sit up but stopped, unsure of who should move where.

"One of us could be on top? Tho' it might be more comfortable on our sides?"

"Sides sounds okay," William said, his chest felt tight and hot. He told himself to relax. After all, they had blown each other a few times already, this was just a little different. Every time they did it, it felt better and became more enjoyable as they gained experience on what pleased each other the most.

They re-positioned themselves on the bed. Spike laid in the opposite direction, raising his knee to part his legs. William scooted down until he was close to Spike's crotch, then he bent and raised one of his legs like he saw Spike do.

They wrapped a hand around each other's stiff cocks, stroking lightly up and down.

"Ahh--That's good, Will!" Spike moaned. He began licking around William's prickhead.

"Unngha," William groaned, lowering his mouth to lap at the tip of Spike's member.

The butterflies in their stomachs flitted away as they got into the act. Their minds focused solely on the giving and taking of pleasure from each other. No right. No wrong. Just pleasure.

Spike ran his tongue down the sides of William's cock, getting it wet with saliva. His soft lips dragged up and down the stony column.

"Uhhh--So good, Spike," William moaned, repeating the same action on his brother.

They throbbed hard against each other's lips and tongues. Spike used the hand that wasn't pumping William's shaft to touch his balls. Spike licked a long line down the underside then put his mouth on William's sac. He licked and sucked one into his mouth.

William's stifled moan told Spike that he approved. Spike switched to the other ball, giving it the same attention. William again followed Spike's lead, mirroring his actions. Fluid leaked from the tips of their cocks. The twins' nostrils flared with the sharp smell of each other's arousal. The smell hardened their cocks and made their mouths water. At the same time, their tongues snaked back up the other's length to the cockheads. Tongues swirled around the helmets, then hungry mouths engulfed them. The saltiness flowed into their mouths.

Spike and William moaned, sucking softly on each other. They bobbed their heads a little, taking a good portion in their mouths. William was getting better at it, able to go down a little more than halfway. Spike was even better at it. He had an easier time suppressing his gag-reflex. William's eyes rolled back when he felt Spike take every last inch in. William could feel the knob of his cock slide into Spike's throat, the tight muscles twitching and squeezing around the invading member.

William exclaimed, "Jesus! Oh God, Spike!" But it came out as, "Jemmmum! Ohmmm Od, Ike!"

Spike was able to hold William's dick in his throat a few seconds longer before having to pull back. The fine hair on William's balls tickled Spike's fingers as he petted the tightening sac. He could tell that William would cum soon if he kept deep-throating him, even after blowing their wads several times that day. Spike wanted this time to last a bit longer. He went back to licking and sucking, slowing down.

For 10 minutes, the twins worked each other's equipment. Pulling, caressing, sucking. They were really getting into it, fully enjoying the feel and taste of the hot cock in their mouth and hand. The way it swelled and throbbed was pleasurable by itself. There were very few actual words exchanged during that time. It was all hard, guttural moans. Their minds and bodies were filled with churning lust.

Both of the twins kept thinking, 'So good! Feels so good!' The words echoed in their minds over and over again.

As much as Spike was enjoying it, his jaw was beginning to get sore, or rather, more sore. Time to finish up. He sucked harder, his mouth gliding up and down William's thick cock. William groaned loudly, his hips starting to pump. He pulled in irregular breaths through his nose as his climax approached. Spike slid his hand around, from William's balls to grip his ass, trying to control the bucking of his brother's hips. Spike's lips were wrapped tightly around William's cock, descending down to the base then back up to under the head.

Spike's pinky finger unknowingly came dangerously close to William's hole as he squeezed a firm cheek. The very tip of his finger brushed over the pucker, pushing in slightly. Spike was unaware of it, as he was fully concentrated on the cock about to explode in his mouth.

William, however, was very aware of it. His eyes opened wide. He was scared to death to take that particular step, he wasn't ready for anything to happen there. There was fear, but also a confusing, shockingly powerful thrill.

With a "MMMmmPH!" William's hips bucked hard, and his hot semen shot down Spike's throat. He mindlessly fucked Spike's mouth with his eyes closed. He stopped sucking and jerking Spike while he came, unable to do anything else. He held Spike's throbbing manhood in his mouth, moaning around it.

Spike's hand had left William's ass, moving instead to caress his hip. He was surprised that William had so much juice left after cumming a few times already that day. He swallowed all of it down. Spike had almost choked on the initial flood of cum, when he felt a sudden jolt of panic--It wasn't Spike's own feeling though. It felt like it was coming from William. Just when he was going to pull back to see what was wrong, the panic disappeared as quickly as it had come. Spike relaxed again along with his brother. As the jets slowed down, Spike was all too cognizant of the fact that his own dick wasn't being sucked. He raised his mouth from William's leaking tip.

"Will," Spike panted. "I'm so close! Don't stop!"

William opened his eyes, blinking, slowly remembering that he too had a task to accomplish. He smiled sheepishly at Spike, then applied suction to the angry cock in his mouth. Spike sighed, still idly pumping William's slightly softening, but still hard, penis. He slathered the head with the flat of his tongue, getting the small amount of cum still oozing out.

William continued blowing Spike, looking out of the corner of his eye at what his brother was doing. The sight of his thick, pearly cum glistening on Spike's lips and chin was so erotic. It made him want to look that way too, to have Spike erupt in his mouth and taste his emissions. William wanted it so much it became imperative to make it happen.

He pulled on Spike's cock with his hot lips, massaging it with his soft tongue, harder and faster. William was completely enamored with the act of swallowing the rod. He moved his head in small circles as he plunged his mouth up and down. He took Spike's sac in his hand and fondled it, feeling its heaviness.

"Ahh--Will!" Spike gasped. "Shit--Ahh--Fuck! AHHH!"

William didn't let up. Spike's hips began bouncing, but he was still mindful not to skull-fuck his brother.

"ANNGGHH!" Spike grunted, sending his boiling seed rocketing into William's mouth.

William gulped down the torrent of hot, sticky cum, jacking and milking Spike's cock hard. It had such an interesting taste, strange, yet reminiscent of something he couldn't place just now. Spike moaned, his head lolling backwards for a minute until he completed.

"Fuck, Will--that was insanely good!" Spike said, breathing shallowly.

William licked up the last bits of spunk and smiled. "Thanks. You did really good, too."

They smiled, chuckling with the giddiness that came with...cumming. As they floated back down, they leisurely stroked each other's softening cocks and tried to start breathing normally. Spike turned around and laid back on the bed, shoulder-to-shoulder with William.

They looked at each other, blue eyes gazing deeply into matching blue eyes.

"Come here," Spike almost whispered.

William leaned over, as Spike did the same, pressing his lips to his brother's. Their tongues poked into each other's mouth, tasting their own cum. The kiss was lingering; soft and sensual.

The numbness, that they felt each time they finished, washed over them. Now that the euphoria of their orgasms subsided they were left with the same questions and unease. The twins still didn't know what it meant that they liked doing this to each other so much, or that they loved the taste and feeling of having a mouth-load of salty cum. And there were definite deeper feelings going on under the surface of the lust.

Spike was sure that the only man he was interested in having sex with was his brother. But William, never having been with a woman before, wondered if he were gay. Though, William really desired Buffy...so maybe he was bisexual? Could people have romantic feelings for both men and women? Could they love - love-love - a sibling? They were beginning to realize that the answer (for them) was yes.

"Let's wash up." Spike smiled, giving William a light, macho punch on the shoulder. Then he thought better of it, topping it off with a soft kiss.

"Yeah, okay," William said, struggling with the deluge of questions raging through his mind.

The brothers got out of bed. Spike started striding for the door without putting on a stitch of clothing.

"Spike!" William called, shaking his head.

"What?"

"Put something on, for God's sake!" He laughed and tossed Spike his barely worn bath robe.

Spike smirked. He caught the robe and casually draped it over one shoulder. "You know I don't go in for all that modesty bollocks, Will," he laughed lightly. "If I want to strut around starkers, then that's my right."

William laughed again, putting on his own robe and cinching it. "Bloody exhibitionist."

Spike only smirked as a reply.

The twins put their fears and doubts aside, trying to keep their thoughts in order and just enjoy their closeness without the bad thoughts spoiling it.

They didn't discuss the new turn in their relationship any further that night.


In the other bedroom, Buffy dreamed of almost the very thing that the twins had just finished doing in Spike's bed. Only in the dream, she was with them, stroking and kissing their hot, smooth flesh while they blew each other. The Dream Twins grinned at her. William pulled her to him, sharing a steamy, wet tongue kiss over Spike's erect cock...

Buffy hugged one of her pillows like a lover, burying her face in it.

She mumbled and smiled softly in her sleep, "Mmmm, William....Mmmm, Spike...Ohhhh..."


TBC...