Chapter 4


A week went by, uneventfully for the most part.

Buffy settled into a routine: Get up at 6:15, have a shower to wake up, go to the kitchen to fix the boys' lunches for school, wake them up at 6:30, see them out the door, have a little breakfast herself, do some housework until lunchtime, take a nap in her room, then get up to do any more housework that needed doing. At 4:00 the boys came home (Spike was late a few times because he got detention), they would go upstairs for a while, then come down around 5:30 to see what she had planned for dinner.

Buffy found herself checking them out when she was sure they weren't looking. Spike walked around shirtless a lot, which she found very distracting. He'd give her that little smirk of his, knowing that he was affecting her. Buffy was angry with herself for letting him get to her...but he was just so hot! She really wanted to punish him somehow. But what could she say? That he was being punished for deliberately turning her on? William, on the other hand, was nothing but helpful and sweet. Why couldn't she just be around him all the time without Spike? William was shy and harmless, not an exhibitionist sex maniac like his brother. Well...Buffy just assumed that Spike was a sex maniac. In her erotic dreams about him, he was definitely a sex maniac.

That was another thing, Spike was haunting her even while she slept. Buffy had dreamed about the incident in the jacuzzi, but with different results. In the dream, Spike had slid over to sit beside her and placed her hand on his cock under the water. Dream Buffy had been very receptive and giggly. The dream had ended with him hammering into her with that incredible tool, and making her scream in ecstasy.

Bad dream. Very bad dream.

Over the week, Spike and William had beat off like they had the night they had met Buffy: watching each other, while pretending not to. They hadn't discussed it yet.

William still felt horrible for liking it and dreaded Spike saying anything. He didn't know what he'd say if Spike asked him why he was looking at him. Spike would probably make fun of him, calling him a poof.

Spike was more intrigued if anything, wondering what it would be like if he made a move to touch William. They could start off giving each other handjobs...but William would probably protest. His twin wasn't exactly the adventurous sort.

But Spike needed some kind of physical contact with Buffy or William. He was so horny almost all of the time that it was driving him crazy. His own hand was losing its charm. He wanted and needed someone else to touch him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy began the new day the same way she did every weekday.

At 6:30, she rapped on the door to the boys' room. "Guys, it's 6:30. Time to get up."

She heard groaning and grumbling from inside. Buffy opened the door and stuck her head in. They were still in bed. She strolled in, going to William's bed first.

"William, sweetie, it's time to get up."

"Hmm?" He raised his head and looked at the clock. "Oh, seems like I just fell asleep."

Buffy chuckled, "Yeah, I remember what it's like from my school days. Come on, you'll feel better once you've had a shower."

William nodded, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He threw off the covers and trudged to the bathroom in his blue cotton pajamas.

Buffy sighed, looking at Spike's unmoving body. He was lying on his stomach and appeared to be still sleeping.

"Spike, wake up."

"Uh-uh, don't wanna. I'll stay home today," he grumbled, pulling the covers over his head.

"Spike, unless you're sick, you have to go to school."

"Yeah...I'm sick. Got a pain in me gulliver." He grinned under the covers. It was always fun to use a quote from one of his favorite movies, 'A Clockwork Orange'.

"No, you don't...what's a gulliver? Never mind, you're just being difficult."

"Actually, I'm pretty easy. Missin' one day at the conformity factory won't kill me."

"But Anya might if I don't ride you hard--Uh, if I don't make you go."

Spike giggled under the covers.

'That's it,' Buffy thought. She was getting worked up at her unintentional, dirty-sounding words. She was an exotic dancer who'd seen a lot of shit and put up with just as much. This cheeky 16-year-old kid wasn't going get her flustered anymore.

She stomped over, took a hold of the sheet and whipped it off his body. "I said get up! You don't--"

Spike was naked. His perfect back and ass greeted her eyes.

Buffy gasped and turned away. "Oh my God! Do you ever wear clothes!?"

"I try not to." He rolled over onto his back, scratching his stomach. "I have sensitive skin, I chafe easy."

Buffy's mind went blank, she couldn't think of what she should do or say.

"You aren't very comfortable with the human body, are you?" Spike teased.

"I'm fine with the human body. It's YOUR human body that I'm tired of seeing! Put on something!"

Yeah, right. She was tired of seeing Spike naked...like she could ever get tired of looking at that ass or that chest or that...Buffy was so frustrated that she wanted to scream.

William came back in, stopping and his eyes going wide at the sight of Spike nude and Buffy standing near the bed.

"Wh-What's going on?" he asked.

Buffy shielded her eyes and walked toward the door. "Nothing's going on. Spike thinks he's funny, that's all. Get out of bed and get ready for school, Spike. Now!"

Buffy slammed the door behind her.

Spike broke out into laughter, rolling on the bed. "Did you see the look on her face? Bloody priceless!"

"You're demented," William said. "Why don't you just leave Buffy alone?"

"I want to get her into bed, you tit. Leaving her alone isn't on the agenda. I need to get her thinking about me first, to break down those age barriers. Then when the time is right--WHAM! Mark my words, I'll get some sweet Buffy lovin' soon."

Spike got out of bed, yawning and stretching. William stared at his brother's nakedness for a minute, then looked away in a hurry. Why did he like looking at Spike that way? Why did looking at Spike that way make him feel...horny? William felt so sick and dirty. He busied himself with finding something to wear in his closet.

Spike whistled merrily as he left the bedroom for the bathroom, still naked.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day after school, the boys informed Buffy that they were going to be in the gym if she needed them.

Buffy puttered around in the kitchen for awhile. Then she started feeling like a workout herself. She had used the equipment a few times since she had moved in. It was so cool to have all that stuff in your house so that you didn't have to deal with going to a public gym. She didn't acknowledge the intense desire she had to see them working out. Just a workout, that's all she wanted...Nothing more.

Buffy put on her workout clothes (gray sweat pants, blue sports bra and a loose dark blue shirt over top). She took care in choosing her outfit, not wanting to wear something that could be considered provocative. She went upstairs to the gym.

She could hear them grunting before she entered. Mmm, grunty twins...

'Stop. Grunting is bad. No grunting.'

Buffy came into the gym and watched them over on the padded surface for a few minutes. They were both shirtless, their torsos gleamed with sweat. They were wearing slightly baggy, black drawstring pants and were barefoot. They both had black do-rags over their heads, making it impossible to tell them apart. Their bodies were identical. Whichever one was William was just as ripped and scrumptious as Spike was. The two men were mirror images of each other. Buffy was spellbound watching them move over the mat.

The twins hadn't seen her yet, they were too focused on each other and the sparring. They exchanged a fast and furious series of blows, few of the strikes landed. They could anticipate each other well enough to block most of the blows. And they weren't actually trying to hurt each other, this was just practice to keep their skills honed.

One of them dropped down and executed a leg sweep, the other jumped gracefully in the air to avoid it.

Buffy couldn't help voicing her praise. "Wow! It's just like watching a Bruce Lee movie! That was nifty!"

The one who had avoided the leg sweep turned his head to look at her. The other one took advantage of his twin's distraction and swept his legs out from under him. He fell on his back on the mat with an "OOOPH!"

"Woo!" the leg sweeping twin yelled, raising his arms in the air and doing a little victory dance. "Gotcha!"

Buffy knew which one was Spike now.

"You bastard!" William groaned from the mat. "You were supposed to stop!"

"You didn't say 'time out'," Spike chuckled.

Buffy put her hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry, William! I didn't mean to break your concentration."

William smiled and sat up. "It's not your fault. HE shouldn't have continued the fight."

Spike finished up his victory dance with a switch of his hips. "You have to be ready for anything, Will. In a real fight any number of things could distract ya." Spike looked at Buffy, wishing that she had chosen tighter and more revealing clothing. "You here for a workout, Miss Buffy?"

"Y-Yeah, I just love the gym you have here. All this stuff must have cost a fortune!"

"Dad and Anya are fitness nuts. Think Dad's got the ol' mid-life crisis thing goin'," Spike said, offering William his hand.

William took it reluctantly and let Spike pull him up.

"Don't let me disturb you anymore," Buffy said. "I promise I'll keep quiet."

"Nah, we're just about finished sparring today."

William nodded. "Yes, I think I've had enough."

The twins both rolled their heads slowly on their shoulders at the same time. Buffy's eyes slitted momentarily at how sexy they looked: Eyes closed, lips parted slightly, glistening bodies...

They sat down on the mat, spread their legs wide, touched their toes, and bent forward until their foreheads rested on the mat, doing their post-workout stretches.

'Oh my...aren't they limber?' Their strong, sweaty backs made her hands twitch and her tongue come out to moisten her lips. If she could only do what her body wanted to at this moment...slide her hands down each of their backs, down to those cute asses and grab two handfuls.

William looked up at her. "You should start with some stretches too, Miss Buffy. You don't want to get muscle cramps."

"Uh...Yeah...I was going to."

"Well, come 'n join us down here then." Spike smirked.

After 10 minutes of stretching, the boys were finished cooling down and Buffy was very, very warmed up.

Spike and William took off their do-rags, took their towels and wiped the perspiration from their bodies. Buffy was really trying not to sneak peeks at them, but their tight bodies silently called out to her, making her look. She pretended to be considering which machine to workout on first.

"What's your pleasure, Miss Buffy," Spike asked in a deep, sexy voice, sidling up next to her.

"Hunh?" she asked.

"What exercise are you going to start out with?"

"Oh...um...leglifts I think." Buffy sat on the bench and put her legs in position to lift. She tried raising her legs, but couldn't budge the apparatus. "Damn! I can't even move it. How much weight is on this thing?"

Spike checked. "It got set on 300 lbs. somehow. No wonder you couldn't do it. I'll fix it." He fiddled with it, putting the weight on a reasonable setting. "There, try it now."

Buffy was able to lift her legs now. "Thanks, Spike. That's much better."

He went down on one knee next to her, watching her legs.

"What?" Buffy asked nervously.

"Hmm? Oh, nothin'. Just makin' sure everything's working properly. Your left foot should be positioned a little differently." Spike gently put his hand on her ankle and guided her foot closer to where he thought it should be.

"Th-Thanks," Buffy said.

He smirked up at her, his hand set down on the top of her thigh. Her eyes went wide for a second.

"Wow, you've got some strong thigh muscles," Spike said appreciatively. "I can feel them working. Hey, Will, come here and feel Buffy's thigh--very strong."

William gulped.

"Um, I'd just like to finish my workout," Buffy said, moving his hand off her leg. "No thigh groping."

Spike stood up. "I'm just impressed, is all."

"You must work out a lot," William said, wishing that he'd felt her thigh when he had the chance.

"As a dancer, I had to," she replied, trying to concentrate on exercising.

"A dancer? Wow, that's cool!" Spike said. "You never told us that." His devilish smirk returned. "Exotic dancing, perhaps?"

Buffy's heart skipped. She couldn't admit that to them.

"Spike!" William said angrily. "You're so bloody rude! She wouldn't do that kind of thing! I'm sorry, Miss Buffy. He's such an idiot. Please, don't be offended."

"Fuck you," Spike growled at his brother.

William walked up to Spike, their postures became combative.

"I won't let you talk that way to Miss Buffy!"

"She's not complainin', you git! Mind your own fucking--"

"Hey!" Buffy yelled, letting the apparatus fall back down with a loud *clang*.

They halted and jerked their heads to her.

"I don't want you two fighting! It makes me nervous. That's enough of that, do you understand?"

They dropped their eyes, fidgeting. "Yes, Miss Buffy."

She sighed, "Good. And...it's okay if you want to call me plain ol' Buffy. 'Miss Buffy' makes me feel like a schoolmarm or something." She tried smiling a little.

The twins got matching, cute little smiles in response to hers. Goddamn, they were adorable and so fuckably hot at the same time! Her eyes darted back and forth between two sets of bluer-than-blue eyes. If this were a porno film (Why, oh why, couldn't it be a porno film?) this would be the point where both of them 'helped her work out'. She imagined them doing very dirty things to her on a workout bench. Sliding their slick bodies over hers, flicking their tongues--

"Um, if you guys are finished, you should go get cleaned up. I'll be a little longer," she said.

They nodded, turned and walked out, in sync.

"Oh fuck," Buffy groaned, wanting to weep with frustration. "How am I going to stop these feelings?"

She tried working out a few minutes longer before giving up. She couldn't get 'in the zone', sweaty, ripped twins danced in her head, mocking and tempting her. Her panties were soaked through with lust.

Buffy dried herself with her towel as she walked back downstairs to her bedroom. She was sweating for different reasons than a workout.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike swiftly removed his pants as soon as he walked into the bedroom.

"I'm so fucking horny," Spike groaned, holding his dick.

"D-Don't do that!" William shut the door absently, shocked yet again by his brother's behavior.

Spike ignored him. He stroked himself and leaned up against the wall by the closet. "Wonder what it'd be like to have her mouth sliding up and down my cock? Her lips stretched around me, feeling the wetness and heat of the inside of her mouth, the suction, her hot tongue wriggling--"

"S-Stop it!" William's own erection was rapidly hardening, both at the delicious picture Spike was painting and seeing him touching himself as he talked.

"Oh, that's right. You never had a blowjob before, have you? Let me tell you, it's everything you've heard and more! God, I'd love to have Buffy go down on me. Ever had at least a handjob?"

"Stop it, Spike." William turned away from his wicked brother.

"It's a great feeling to have someone else's hand bringin' you off. It's even better when there's mouth action involved. But just the hand is good."

"I'm...going to get a shower," William said.

"A cold one?" Spike asked, smirking. "Why don't you save Dad some money on the water bill and just wank here? It's neat watching each other do it."

"N-No, it's not neat! It's sickening!" William denied his true feelings about it. Spike had mentioned their shameful habit for the first time, leaving William scrambling to escape the conversation. He was afraid of what he'd admit if they started talking about it. "I need a shower anyway after the workout. We both need one."

With that, William left the room.

Spike made a decision. When William came back, Spike would make a bold move to 'bring them closer'. Being around Buffy was driving him nuts, and he needed sex real bad. And since Spike had started thinking more of his brother in erotic terms it seemed like a good way to relieve all of the sexual frustration they both were feeling, while fulfilling a dark, forbidden fantasy at the same time.

Spike went into their adjacent bathroom and took a very fast shower to rinse himself of sweat. Then he went back out into the bedroom. He laid on his bed and slowly caressed his cock, keeping himself hard and waiting for William to return.

William settled on a very cold shower in his parents' bathroom, without any jerking off. He sighed in relief when his erection deflated with help from the water temperature. He washed quickly. When he stepped out of the shower, he put a towel around his waist and used another to dry his hair.

He looked at himself in the mirror. "You can handle this. Admit to nothing if he asks."

The extreme lusting for Buffy, the depraved thoughts he'd had about his own twin...between the two, he was going nuts. William silently vowed not to think of Spike in any way other than as his pest of a brother.

As he walked back to their bedroom, lewd thoughts started flitting through his mind. Spike's dirty talk came back to him. William did want to feel what it was like to have someone else pulling on his dick. How amazing it must feel to have someone's mouth on you. He groaned, feeling his hard-on coming back.

William was passing by Buffy's bedroom door, he heard some strange sounds coming from within. He stopped and went back, listening closely with his ear close to the door. She sounded like she might be in some kind of distress...


After seeing the twin, hard-bodied hotties, shirtless and sparring, Buffy was hotter than Hell.

She went to her bedroom to recover. She was breathing shallowly, her face felt hot, her whole damn body felt hot. Wetness seeped through her panties at unbidden images of both young men touching her, kissing her, rubbing their tight, muscular bodies against her from both sides.

"Oh God...stop it!" she told herself. "It's not right to think about them like that! They're 16 and I'm in charge of them."

Her wicked side thought, 'Yes, you're 'in charge' of them. They'd do whatever you say! It would be soooo easy to get them into bed. They're hungry for it! You could see it in their eyes!'

Buffy licked her lips slowly, then shook her head. "No, I won't. As...good as it might feel, I can't betray the Giles' or corrupt young, innocent, impressionable boys."

She went over to her bed, sitting down and trying to breathe normally.

The naughty whisper piped in again, 'Ha! Yeah, right! That Spike was hot for you from the get-go. He's hardly innocent. He oozes sex from every frickin' pore! And William obviously wants you too, the way he turns beet red when he looks at you. You could have them. You could have them both.'

William's well-muscled body had surprised her. Buffy hadn't expected him to be just as cut and defined as Spike, but he was. Oh God, was he ever! If William cut and bleached his hair and lost the glasses, the only way she'd be able to tell them apart would be the scar on Spike's eyebrow.

Buffy felt too hot and bothered, not to mention drenched, to ignore her feelings. She shucked off her clothes, then laid on the bed. She began by just touching herself with her eyes closed, playing with her nipples. Then one hand moved on to 'vagina country'. She gasped at the electrical like current that buzzed through at the first contact with her clit. It was so sensitized and hard.

Her vibrator in the nightstand called to her, but Buffy didn't think she'd need it this time. Plus, that would mean stopping for even a second, which was impossible. She bit her lip as her rubbing intensified. In her mind, Spike was between her legs, licking and frigging her clit. William was touching and sucking on her breasts. Buffy quickly licked the fingers of her left hand then applied the wet fingers to her nipple, pinching and fondling it to simulate what it would feel like for him to be attending to her.

Oh, it was so bad! It was so sinful and immoral! And it was making her burn with passion. That she (at least in her fantasy) could induct those two delicious young men into the world of erotic pleasure. It made her moan to think that she could teach them how to satisfy a woman and make her scream.

A thought came out of nowhere: 'I wonder if I could make them do things to each other?' The image that accompanied the thought was so dirty: Buffy kneeling in front of Spike, laving his hard cock with her tongue, and William joining her. Both of them flicking their tongues around the purple head, their lips meeting for a hot kiss before going back to licking Spike's rod. Then William kissing upwards on Spike's body until their lips were smashed together. Seeing them kiss was so hot! The scene changed to Buffy riding Spike while Spike sucked on William's pole.

"Ohhhh--Ohhh Yesssss! Ahhh--Ahhhh!" Buffy moaned.

This was about the time that William was passing through the hallway.


The sounds went on, becoming louder as William listened.

He heard Buffy's muffled voice say, "Ohh--Fuck yes--Fuck me!"

His eyes doubled in size, along with his hard-on. William gulped and gasped for air, backing away from the door. It was pleasure that she'd been moaning in, not pain or discomfort. Was Spike in there? Was he fucking her right now!?

William raced back to their bedroom. Flinging the door open, he ran inside, stopping when he saw Spike lying on the bed naked and leisurely stroking his cock.

"Where's the fire?" Spike asked, a bit startled by William's fast entrance.

"You're still here? It's not--" William looked back at the open door in confusion. "There's someone in Buffy's room with her...I thought it was you."

Spike sat up in alarm, releasing his cock. "There's someone in Buffy's room?"

William tried to ignore his twin's erect cock pointing at him. He whispered, "I think she's having sex with someone!"

"Did you see them? How do you know?" Spike asked, noticing the outline of William's stiffy through the towel. It made Spike angry to think that some guy was in his house, doing what he wanted to be doing to Buffy.

William shook his head. "No, but I heard her making...'sex sounds'."

"I bet she's diddling herself." Spike grinned, relaxing. He'd been upset for a minute there.

"Oh...yeah, I hadn't...considered that. But she was talking, like there was someone there." William sat on his own bed. It made him weak in the knees to know that he'd heard her in the throes of self-pleasure.

Spike crossed the room to the door, cock bouncing with each step. He closed it.

"Made you hot, eh?" he asked, walking back to his bed.

William didn't answer.

"Well, it's kind of a moot question, really," Spike chuckled. "I can see that it did." He pointed to the front of the towel. "I can imagine how bloody hot she sounded. Tell me about it, Will. What did she sound like? What kind of stuff was she saying?" His hand went back around his dick.

William closed his eyes. "It--She sounded...so sexy! She was groaning and said, 'F-Fuck me!'"

"Mmm, I like that, yeah," Spike moaned. He glanced at his brother's hard-on, seeing it pressing harder against the towel. "What do you want to do to her?"

"Everything!" William gasped.

"Like what?" Spike egged him on, his heart beating like a drum in his chest.

Now that the time for action had come, Spike was getting nervous. This wasn't mere curiosity or a game. Spike genuinely wanted to touch and be touched by his brother. What did that mean? Spike didn't know. He just knew he wanted it. He needed it. It only troubled him a tiny bit that any sexual contact with his twin was incest. Spike didn't really care for society or its conventions, so that didn't bother him so much. It did surprise him how badly he wanted another man, though. Spike had previously considered himself 100% for the ladies. William had caused him a lot of consternation over the years, yet here he was, wanting – desperately - to have intimate contact with him.

William brought him out of his confused thoughts, saying, "Like...kissing her and touching her everywhere."

"Would you want her to touch your dick?"

William nodded. "Oh, yes!"

"Can you see her doing it in your mind?" Spike asked, licking his lips and closing his eyes.

A few seconds went by, William's heavy breathing the only sound.

"Y-Yes."

Spike turned on their bedside radio, as the quiet made him uneasy. Why was he nervous? So what if he was about to have intimate relations with his twin brother? Well...that was kind of scary, even for him. Spike wasn't used to feeling unsure of himself. But he wanted to do this so badly. A little background noise was good. Ah, that was better. When did William become more than his obnoxious little brother? When did he become a lust object? He really did love Will, deep down, he always had. Urges to touch or kiss his twin were always there to an extent, too. Spike had been able to cover them up before, but no longer.

"Would you like her to put her mouth on it? Moving up and down...back and forth. So wet and hot..."

William looked positively drunk, swaying, even in a seated position. "God, yes!"

"I'm going to help you out, little brother," Spike said softly. Taking a deep, steadying breath, he moved from the bed to kneel on the floor in front of William. He still sounded as though he was in complete control, but inside, Spike was shaking. What was he doing? It wasn't right; he knew that. But suddenly, this was the most important thing in the world. It was the next step from liking to watch each other jerk off.

"Hunh?" William asked, opening his eyes. They went wide at seeing the position his brother was in, how close to his towel-covered groin he was. "Spike?" he said in a tiny voice.

Spike slowly opened the towel, William was too stunned to stop him. He was also too aroused to stop him. Spike smiled at the extremely stiff cock before him. Up close it still looked exactly the same as his own--every bump, ridge and vein was the same. The late afternoon sunlight coming in the window provided more than enough light for them to see each other perfectly.

Spike's eyes darted up to William's face. "Close your eyes, and just feel."

William's mouth opened as if he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. He did shut his eyes when he felt Spike's hand wrap around his shaft. He let out a low moan when the hand started pumping, ever so gently. His eyes shot back open and he gasped loudly at the feel of something wet on the tip of his cock. Spike was looking up at him, flicking the head with his tongue.

"D-Don't, Spike! We can't--We shouldn't--It's wrong!" But William didn't try to move away or stop him.

"Shhh, doesn't it feel good, Will? How many times did you wish you could do this to yourself? If you're anything like me, you've wanted to do it a lot," Spike said, his mouth hovering over William's cockhead. William hissed in pleasure at the stream of air that Spike blew on him. "Remember, if it makes it better, think of Buffy doin' it. Close your eyes." Spike paused for a few moments. "You really want me to stop?"

William saw something unfamiliar in Spike's eyes: uncertainty and a scosh of fear. He could feel a slight tremor in Spike's hand encasing his cock. He tilted his head, regarding his twin in a new light. Spike was scared and confused, too. He was trying to cover it up by acting confident as ever, but he was still anxious about this level of intimacy between them. It made William feel oddly comforted.

"Are you scared, too?" William asked in a soft voice.

Spike blinked, exhaling a shaky breath. He got a small, nervous smile, darting his eyes away, then back to William. "Yeah, I am," he said simply.

"Don't pretend, Spike. I'm...scared about of th-this. I...want to know that I'm not alone in feeling this way." William looked at him in an almost pleading way.

"You're not alone, Will."

They smiled at each other; understanding passing between them.

"If...you really don't want it, Will, I--"

William took a breath. "I do," he confessed, his eyes locked with his brother's.

Spike gently pushed on William's shoulder until he reclined on the bed. Spike caressed the cock in his hands, licking at and around the knob. William made little moaning and gasping sounds.

"Let it out, Will," Spike whispered. "If you want to moan, let it out."

"I c-can't. Buffy might hear."

"She's busy diddlin' herself. You never had this before, Will. Enjoy it. Let me show you how good it can feel."

His voice wavered. "This is crazy, Spike! We shouldn't be doing this." William didn't want Spike to stop, but propriety demanded he put up a bit more token protesting.

Spike didn't say anything, he started licking his brother's cock from balls to tip, over and over again. He knew that William would make it clear if he didn't want it. The look they had exchanged spoke volumes; they both wanted this. Since the first time they'd watched each other masturbate, the urge to take it a step further had been there.

"Ohh--Ahh!" William groaned, throwing his head back into the mattress. William's heart was beating so hard, he thought it might burst. His mind was befuddled, racing with conflicting thoughts.

Spike had never sucked dick before, but he certainly knew what he liked. Chances were that William would like the same things. He would give the leaking tip a soft suck and lick, then move his tongue up and down the shaft, flicking it to and fro. He put his other hand on William's sac, lifting and massaging it. By the feel of it, his brother would blow relatively quickly.

William's closed eyes were rolled up in his head at the awesome sensations traveling from his dick to all parts of his body. He knew he shouldn't be letting his brother do this, but...it felt so bloody good! It felt better than William ever could have imagined. He knew it wasn't Buffy, it was nice to try and pretend that it was, but he was very much aware of who was sucking his cock right now. It simultaneously shamed him and made him harder.

He raised himself up onto his elbows. His eyes opened on their own, they were slitted, open enough for him to see the surreal image of his twin's mouth and hand gliding along his manhood.

Spike grinned up at him, licking and sucking. William's prick was covered with saliva and pre-cum. Spike liked the taste of it - he'd tasted his own before and his brother's was just as good. This was getting easier the longer he worked at it. He swabbed the head with the flat of his tongue, then slid down the underside. Spike was pleased at the noises William was making: throaty moans and groans. He raised the heavy balls to his mouth and sucked on them, his hand continued pumping up and down the cock.

"Ahhh--Oh God!" William half-yelled. His hips started to move in a jerky fashion.


A few minutes earlier...

Buffy stretched her muscles, smiling and relaxing after her orgasm. She rested, enjoying a few guilt-free minutes. When the guilt did come, she sighed and got out of bed. She slipped her robe on and cinched it around her waist.

Okay. So she'd fantasized about two hot guys pleasuring her. So what? It's not like she planned on inviting them into her room and acting on it. So what that Buffy hadn't felt like screwing or gotten hot for weeks before she met the comely Giles twins? There was an urge to strip naked and throw herself on a bed, telling them to 'Come 'n get it!'. But she could fight it. She had to fight it.

Right now she needed a shower before starting dinner. Buffy started for the bathroom but stopped. She remembered checking out Rupert and Anya's master bathroom; it was very classy and very spacious. The shower was big enough for multiple people to wash in comfort. She giggled, thinking of what Anya and Rupert used the extra-big shower for.

As she passed the boys' room, Buffy heard odd sounds. Curious, she put her ear to the door.

She heard William (at least she thought it was William) exclaim, "Ahhh--Oh God!"

Her eyes got big. It was obvious that something sexual was going on in there. Did they sneak a girl in the house? Buffy frowned. Those little scamps! Well, she'd put a stop to that, right quick! She didn't scrutinize the inappropriate and out of place jealousy she felt at the thought of some bimbo cavorting with either of them.

Buffy decided to check out the scene before announcing her presence or bursting in the room. With a slow twist of the doorknob, Buffy pushed the door open quietly, just enough to see through the crack. Her breath caught in her throat, and she covered her mouth with her hand to keep from making any squeaky sounds.

She couldn't believe that she was seeing what she was seeing. Spike was giving William head! By the sounds of it, William was loving it.

The sight of the them engaged in a sex act should have been repulsive, or unsettling at the very least, what with them being twin brothers and all...But it was having a decidedly arousing effect on Buffy. It was like her fantasy come true, except that she wasn't involved...yet. White hot bolts of heat rocked her body, making her bite back a moan. Her crotch was instantly damp as a basement again. Buffy stood stock-still, enthralled by the highly erotic scene.


Spike kissed and sucked his way back up the shaft. Just as he slipped the head back into his mouth, he happened to glance over William's body to the door of their room. It was open a tiny bit. It hadn't been open before. He thought he could make out a shape, illuminated partly by the light in the hallway.

Buffy was watching them through the crack in the door.

Spike experienced a moment of extreme fear and panic. What if she was completely grossed out or turned off by this? Then he'd never have a chance with her in a million years. But if she was hiding and watching, maybe that meant that she was excited by it? Either way, Spike couldn't leave his little brother (literally) hanging. He'd finish him off.

In the few seconds it took for Spike to think things over, he momentarily stopped his actions.

William looked at him with a desperate expression. "Don't stop now, Spike! Please don't stop!" His hips involuntarily thrusted his cock at his brother's mouth.

Spike started pumping him with his hand again and pulled off to lick around the helmet. "I won't stop, Will. You have to do me next."

"I will! Whatever you want! Just keep going!" William said breathlessly.

He didn't have the presence of mind to freak out about what was going on, or what his brother expected of him in return. It felt far too fantastic to allow other thoughts to intrude. It was critical that Spike not stop.

Spike glanced at the door, then concentrated on bringing William off in a hurry. He slid his mouth down as far as he could, back up, then down again, taking in a bit more. Spike could manage about 8 inches before gagging and having to pull back.

William's moans and the bucking of his hips increased in power. He put his hand on the back of Spike's head, holding him by the hair.

"Ohh, you were right, Spike! Ohh, it's so good! Oh God! Spike--I'm--I'm going to--"

William heard in his head, 'Blast your cum in my mouth! I want to taste it,' just as clear as if Spike had said it. Was that only his own mind supplying the lewd thought? Or was their, occasionally, strong bond extra-strong because of the intimacy of the act Spike was performing on him?

Questions and self-examination would have to wait. William went rigid, crying out, "UNNGGH! OH GOD--AHHH!"


Buffy's hand had slipped back down to her pussy. She was helpless to stop rubbing her clit through the slit in her robe. Her eyes bugged out even more when it became evident that William was cumming in his brother's mouth. It was the hottest thing she'd ever witnessed.


Spike gagged a little when the first hot spurts hit the back of his throat. He breathed hard through his nose, focusing on swallowing and not choking. His mouth and hands milked William's cock roughly. Spike thoughts yelled, 'I'm swallowing my brother's cum! Oh God! This is weird! But...nice.' William just jerked and groaned for what had to be minutes, unloading a copious load down his twin's throat.

Like he would on a bucking bronco, Spike held on, not letting his hitching mount throw him off. The word 'mount' stuck in Spike's head. Mount. Mounting. He wanted to mount his brother and fuck his brains loose. He wanted to fuck Buffy, too. He wanted to fuck both of them, hard and often. As he swallowed the weakening shots of cum, Spike stroked his own cock steadily. He resigned himself to the thought that he was totally over-sexed. He wanted everything, he wanted it all.

Finally, William fully collapsed onto his back on the mattress. He was breathing raggedly, and there was a tiny, but elated smile on his lips. Spike cleaned him with his tongue, then stood up, holding his erection out in front of him.

"My turn."

William's eyes opened and he looked at Spike nervously. The reality that he had just been sucked off (very well, too) by his twin brother, and now he expected the same treatment, hit William. He felt dirty and ashamed for enjoying it. He licked his dry lips.

"Come on, Will. I did you, now you do me. It's only fair."

William went back up on his elbows, leaning away from the raging hard-on that seemed to be winking at him. "I--I can't! It's wrong what we're doing, Spike! We're brothers--It's--" he said the next word in a scandalized whisper, "Incest!"

"Who's it hurting? Didn't I make you feel good?"

William nodded, looking confused.

William's confusion brought Spike's own uncertainty back. Spike looked earnestly at his brother. "If you really don't want to...you don't have to. But...It's you and me, Will. What goes on between us is no one else's bloody business. 'Sides, ain't this better than fightin' all the time?" Spike smiled down on William, brushing his wet hair gently back from his forehead.

William smiled slightly. "Yeah, it is better than fighting. Though punching you in the kidneys is satisfying for altogether different reasons."

They chuckled, easing the tension.

Spike took a small step backwards. "I won't force you or anything. I just thought you'd want to do it to me, too."

William looked up at Spike. He felt so dirty and excited. The sad look on Spike's face prompted William to action. William motioned for Spike to come closer again with a trembling hand.

Spike stepped back up to him, took William gently by the wrist and brought it near his cock. William's fingers brushed over the top. He gulped as his fingers surrounded the shaft.

"Spike...I never did this...I never did anything, except to myself."

"Just try to do the same things I did to you."

"I'm not gay," William said, his eyes moving up to meet Spike's.

"Neither am I. I fancy girls, you know that. But I've wanted to see what this--with you--would be like."

"Really? You...d-did?"

Spike nodded. "Yeah, sometimes I'd think about it. I've never thought of another guy like that, just you. I never gave a blowjob before either."

William blinked. "But...you really seemed to know what you were doing! You never did it before? How could you be so good at it?"

Spike laughed. "I'm good at everything I put my mind to. You know why?" William shook his head, lightly caressing the steely cock in his hand. "'Cause I give any task at hand everything I've got. Throw myself fully into whatever I'm doing, determined to master it and be the best."

Spike played with William's hair, pushing it back and running his fingers through it.

"Except schoolwork," William joked.

Spike grinned. "Yeah. I don't have time for that rot."

"This is so weird, Spike...I know we shouldn't be doing this or enjoying it..."

"It's alright, Will," Spike said in a deep, soothing voice. "It's just between us. It...scares me too, but I want to feel this." Spike smiled, caressing the side of William's face gently.

They gazed at each other, then William dropped his eyes to the angry-looking cock in his hand. He stared at it anxiously, wetting his lips.

"Go on, William. Lick it. Do what I did to you," Spike said, panting.

William's eyes darted up to Spike's then back to his penis. He leaned in slowly, sticking his tongue out and closing his eyes. The tip of his tongue touched the drooling head. At the first taste of pre-cum, William pulled back, analyzing the flavor. Spike was right. It was good, different, but good. He moved it around in his mouth before swallowing. God! He knew how wrong this was! But William couldn't stop now. It would be cruel if he didn't do it to Spike too after the mind-numbing orgasm his twin had given him. It was shameful, but William really didn't want to stop, not deep down inside. He wanted this.

With more resolve, William licked at the head. Spike smiled, moving his hands to his brother's shoulders.

"Yeah--Ahh, Will! So very nice."

William let himself go on autopilot, not thinking about what to do, just doing it. He slid his mouth over the helmet, past the ridge.

"Ahh--Yeah--Move your tongue around--Ahh--That's it," Spike moaned.

William licked it up and down like Spike had done and cupped his brother's balls in his hand. He put his mouth around the head again, sliding down and up, up and down. William only felt comfortable taking about 4 inches in before going back up. That was fine with Spike, the first few inches were the best ones anyway. They could work on learning to deep throat over time.

William bobbed his head, pumping the shaft into his mouth.


Buffy frigged her wet clit hard. It was getting difficult not to gasp and moan. After a slow start, William was eating Spike's big cock with gusto. It made her wetter and hornier than she'd ever been.


Spike tilted his head back in passion. "Ah fuck, Will! Yeah--Suck my cock--Choke on my fucking cock!"

William was spurred on by his brother's enjoyment and throaty cries. He tried moving his mouth down as far as possible. He gagged, pulling his mouth all the way off. He gasped and coughed.

"Easy, little brother. I didn't mean for you to literally choke," Spike panted. "You don't have to take it all." He petted William's hair.

William slid his mouth back on once he recovered, continuing the blowjob. His own cock was hard again too. He stroked himself while stroking Spike and bobbing his head faster.

"Suck harder! Ahh--Yeah!" Spike said. "Fuck--I'm gonna cum!"

William's actions increased in power and speed. He jerked his own cock along with the movements of his mouth and hand around Spike's shaft. His cheeks hollowed on the upstrokes, giving it all he had.

"Ungggh--Ahhhh!" Spike grunted, bucked his hips, and started cumming.


Buffy's body jerked as she came too. William blowing Spike and drinking his cum was too hot for her poor system to take. She whimpered quietly, biting her lip and fucking her hips at her hand.


William let a good deal of cum escape his mouth, unaccustomed to it. There was a lot of it. His lips and chin were wet and dripping with the gooey stuff. Spike was grinning as he came back down.

"That felt real good, Will," Spike said softly, sitting next to him on the bed.

For William, shock was setting in again. They'd just blown each other and cum in the other's mouth--swallowing it. They were twin brothers. They shouldn't have done it.

Spike put his hand back around William's cock and leaned into him. William turned his head to look at him. Spike pressed his lips lightly against his brother's, licking the thick cum from his lips. William made a little sound of protest, but again, didn't try to stop him. Slowly, William's own tongue came out to touch Spike's.

Kissing William was nice, too. That was something Spike wasn't sure he would enjoy, but he was enjoying it. A deluge of new and renewed feelings were exploding in the twins' bodies for each other. It was bizarre and wrong on so many levels--so then, why did it feel so right? They would have to sort that out over time.


Buffy watched the twins' tongues twining together as they kissed. They licked up the cum that dripped from William's mouth and swapped it into the other's mouth.

She felt like her knees were going to give out. She had to leave! Now!

Buffy gingerly closed the door and tiptoed away on wobbly legs, to the bathroom. Her mind was awhirl, her thoughts were scattered, her body tingled all over. In a daze, she went about cleaning herself up.


Spike looked out of the corner of his eye as he and William kissed. The door was closed now. Buffy must've scarpered. Hopefully, she had been turned on by it and not put off for good. Everything hit him at once, leaving him reeling slightly. He'd just had 'relations' with his twin brother, while being observed by the woman they both wanted to shag.

"Spike..." William pulled back, looking distressed. "We're sick, aren't we? This isn't normal. Brothers don't--"

"Shhh," Spike said, giving him another soulful kiss. "We're special. It's special to be able to give your brother that much pleasure." That's what he was telling himself, too. Spike felt almost dizzy with the flurry of emotions running through him.

"B-But...if Dad finds out..."

"He won't. No one will." Spike chuckled then.

"What?"

"With the possible exception of Buffy."

"Wh-What do you mean?" William asked.

Spike could see that his twin would flip out if he knew that they'd been watched in their sinful encounter. Since the oral sex, he was feeling more strongly protective of William than ever. It was funny how eyes identical to his own could hold such naiveté and innocence.

He fudged the truth. “I mean that maybe we can both have our wicked ways with our beautiful blonde guardian.”

“B-Both of us? At once?” William squeaked.

“Yeah, wouldn’t that be neat? Buffy all spread out for us...naked and ready. We could do anything we wanted to her. Suck on her pretty tits, stick our tongues in her hot quim, fuck her until she begs for us to stop. And we could do stuff to each other at the same time.”

“Stop,” William groaned, getting weak again.

Spike stroked up and down William’s twitching organ. “Just a suggestion. Want me to suck your cock again?” Spike was getting aroused again himself.

William looked pained for a moment, then nodded, moaning. Spike bent over his lap, taking his brother back inside his hot mouth. William leaned back, running his hand over Spike’s shoulders and the back of his head. Visions of the two of them writhing around in bed with Buffy filled his mind. God, that would be amazing!


TBC...