Chapter 15


Two years later...

Buffy stretched out on the couch watching the soap opera 'Passions'. It was a warm, sunny afternoon in Los Angeles. She didn't have to get ready for work for another few hours, and lazing on the living room couch for a while was a good way to rest up.

She had only been living in L.A. for a few months. It was hard leaving Sunnydale and all of her friends behind, but it was a necessary move. Life was going well for her. With a small business loan, saving every penny she earned and some monetary help from her parents, Buffy was now the proud owner of 'Gotta Dance!'--her own dance studio. Buffy taught others how to dance and loved it. That 'Eureka!' look on a person's face when they finally got the hang of a tricky step was so gratifying to her. In addition to teaching, Buffy also did some dancing herself in commercials, TV shows, and even a few musicals.

As she watched the campy soap opera, Buffy reminisced about her love affair with the Giles twins. She remembered their beginnings, how conflicted she had been, how passionate they were, how much she reveled in their love and attention. Having sex with 16-year-olds left in your care was hardly smart, but she hadn't been able to hold back after struggling with it.

Suddenly, she had an intense longing for both of them to be right here with her, snuggling with her on the couch. But that wasn't possible now. Buffy pouted.

"No use in wishing for that," Buffy said under her breath.

She sighed, turned her brain off and watched the show. Buffy rolled her eyes at a particularly bad, scenery-munching performance by one of the actors. She couldn't turn her brain off enough to enjoy this crap.

"Pffffft!" She blew out an annoyed breath through her teeth.

Spike came out from the kitchen carrying two bottles of water. He was shirtless, just wearing a pair of faded blue jeans. His hair was rumpled, and had that sexy bed hair look that she loved so much.

"What?" Spike asked.

Pausing in her response for just a moment to admire his sexiness, she said, "This show sucks so much ass!"

"Bite your tongue!" Spike sat down next to her, handing her one of the bottles. "This is the only soap that has any imagination! This stuff hasn't been done before."

"Shit, I could come up with better plots than this. And the actors are terrrrrrrrible! Where'd they find these people? They're community theater rejects!" Buffy giggled, seeing that she was getting to Spike by insulting his favorite show. It was fun to play with him, see him get all huffy.

"Hmph! You just don't recognize finely crafted drama when you see it."

"Finely crafted drama? How does the nurse who happens to be an orangutan figure into that? I mean, come on!"

Spike was a little defensive, but he could see that she was having fun with him. He smirked and pinched the top of her thigh.

"OW!" Buffy laughed, slapping his hand. "Don't get pinchy with me because I think your beloved soap is crap! You know I'm right!"

"I know no such thing. Admit you like the show."

Buffy shook her head, smiling. "Nope."

"Admit it," Spike said, turning towards her, his tongue curling over his teeth.

"Uh-uh." Buffy crossed her arms.

Spike took their bottled water and put it on the table next to the couch.

"Hey, I was drinking that. Why did you--" Buffy began. Then Spike dove on top of her, pinning her down on the couch. "Ahh! Get off!" Buffy laughed, squirming under him.

"Say it! Say, 'I love Passions!'!" Spike tickled at her sides ruthlessly.

"NEVER! I'll die first! Aaggh! S-Stop, Spike! I'm going to kick your ass!" Buffy thrashed and laughed, trying to protect her ticklish spots from his fingers.

"Wish William was here." Spike grinned, continuing his assault. "We could both tickle the stuffing outta you!"

Buffy captured his wrists and pulled his hands away from her, stretching their arms over their heads. They smiled at each other playfully, both breathing hard.

"No more tickling, buster," Buffy warned him. "If you keep it up, I won't do that thing we were going to do later..." She smiled smugly at the frozen look on his face.

"You won't?" Spike asked.

"That's right, I'll never do that thing again."

Every so often, they enjoyed tying each other up, applying whipped cream products, gelatin desserts or pudding to each other's bodies and having a naughty, tasty treat. It was like what Buffy had done to the twins so long ago, only with the added wickedness of light bondage.

"No fair, Buffy. I like playing that game." Spike smirked.

"Then no more tickles."

They laughed softly, Spike giving in and relaxing on top of her. Buffy put her hands on his face, molding her lips to his. They kissed slowly, biting delicately at each other's lips.

"You two certainly look like you're having a good time," William said somewhat gruffly when he came through the front door.

They turned their faces to him, grinning. Buffy pushed lightly at Spike's shoulders. He removed his body from hers, they sat up.

"Hi, William!" Buffy got up and rushed over to meet her other lover at the door.

"Hey, Will." Spike smoothed back his hair, laying back against the couch.

Buffy gave William a kiss, taking his backpack and jacket. After she hung them on their hooks by the door, she hugged him close.

"How were classes today, baby?" she asked, giving him another sweet kiss.

Buffy and Spike were both very proud of William. He was doing well in college and had decided that he would go into medicine for his career. Someday he'd be Doctor William Giles.

"Eh, alright. I'm so bloody tired, though," William said wearily. "My brain hurts."

"Aww, come over and sit down." Buffy pulled him over to the couch.

William sat down heavily next to her, expelling a breath. Buffy put an arm around him, placing a hand on the side of his head and coaxing him to lay his head on her shoulder. Spike leaned over, kissing William firmly on the lips, then planting one on Buffy, before sitting back on his cushion.

Buffy, William and Spike lived together in a posh home on the outskirts of L.A. William was attending UCLA, while the other two just came along for the ride at first. The plan to live together had been hatched long ago by the threesome. To this day, Rupert and Anya had no idea that Buffy and the twins were an item. Whenever the parents came for a visit (always announced beforehand, thank goodness!) Buffy cleared out for a few days. They still weren't ready to reveal that Buffy was shacking up with the boys. Nor did Rupert and Anya know that the twins were having sex with each other. The parents only knew that the boys' relationship had taken a dramatic upturn, they hardly ever fought anymore and were kind to each other, they even voluntarily lived together. Rupert wondered why, but just settled on being happy and not questioning it. The truth would have given him a massive coronary!

Buffy had scrimped and saved over the last two years to afford her dance studio, in addition to her parents' help. On principle, Buffy wouldn't accept the twins' money for it. They were paying for the house that they lived in, but that was different.

Business at the studio was booming. Buffy had no idea there would be so many people signing up, it was much better than she thought it would be. Her two lovely assistants, Spike and William, had to be credited for the majority of the female dance students. Word had apparently spread that Buffy had two, fine, foxy 18-year-old men working as assistants/instructors.

Buffy had taught both of the boys how to dance in their time together. Thanks to their martial arts experience, they were naturals. Spike took to it like a fish to water, his specialty being salsa and all-manner of up-tempo dancing. William took a bit longer to get the hang of it. He had put too much pressure on himself at first to be good. But once he learned to loosen up, with Buffy and Spike's help, he was a regular Fred Astaire. William was especially skilled at ballroom dancing; majestic, romantic, sweeping dances. Both of the twins excelled at 'dirty dancing' and stripping. Patrick Swayze didn't have anything on the Giles boys. They could get jobs as male exotic dancers anywhere in the world, if they had a mind to. Many a night, Buffy had been treated to a hot twin strip show. She would never get enough of seeing that!

Spike and William were good enough to be able to teach classes themselves when Buffy needed an extra hand. William's shyness made it awkward for him to be an instructor at first, but he had adapted to it, even coming to enjoy being in charge. The boys also danced with some of the unaccompanied female students during classes--both having dealt with numerous pinches on the bottom and 'busy hands' from some of the friskier ladies.

"You coming to the studio with us tonight, little brother?" Spike asked.

"No, I'm too tired to dance. And I've got some work to do on my paper. It's due next week," William sighed, rubbing the side of his head against Buffy's shoulder. "Unless you need me for tonight?"

"It's okay, William." Buffy kissed his temple. "You stay home and do what you need to do. I've got enough people for tonight."

They sat snuggling and not talking for a few minutes. Spike put his arm over the back of the couch, resting his arm against Buffy's shoulders and gently massaging the back of William's head.

Then Buffy said, "On Saturday, why don't we have a big-fun day? No work, no school, no nothing except the three of us having fun all day."

"Mmm, sounds good," William said, closing his eyes and smiling. "Fun. I think I remember how to have that. But Saturdays are so busy at the studio..."

"Don't worry about it. Willow, Tara and Kendra can take up the slack," Buffy assured him.

"That would be nice," Spike said. "Buffy, pet, we'll still be doing that thing tonight, right?"

"What thing?" William asked, looking over at Spike.

"The thing where we take turns gettin' tied up and smearin' food on each other." Spike grinned.

"Oh, that thing." William smiled. He groaned then whined, "But I'm tired already."

Spike stroked William's arm. "Rest up while we're at work. That is, if Buffy still wants to do it..."

"Yes, of course I want to!" Buffy giggled. It was no secret how much she loved that little game too. She and Spike both knew she was bluffing when threatening to do away with it.

William nodded. He didn't care if he had to drink gallons of coffee, take an invigoratingly cold shower, etc. He would participate in their naughty pursuits, even if it killed him. William found that he really liked tying them up during sex-play. For a mostly shy person like himself, it was a thrill to have (even pretend) power over someone else. Plus, it was bloody sexy! He liked the spankings quite a bit too--Buffy knew just how hard to hit to make it arousing instead of unpleasant.

William crawled up to lay across both of their laps, smiling up at them. "I'll just take a nap on top of you, if you don't mind."

"Unh-uh." Spike pushed him back up with a smile. "Think I want my legs to go to sleep?"

William sighed, sounding put out, but smiling. "Fine. It's not as if I ask for much." He settled in a sitting position next to Buffy again, putting his arms around her.

Spike put his arms around her, too. The three of them held each other, their fingers gently brushing over skin and through hair. Their love and affection poured forth without the need to state it.

Buffy started getting heated up. She had a yen to see one of her very favorite things. "Um, Spike? Why don't you help William relax after his hard day?"

Spike smiled. William smiled too, but sighed. He was worn out.

"How 'bout it, Will?" Spike asked, moving to sit beside his brother. He put his hand on William's thigh. "You want to? Or are you too knackered?"

"Well...I'm tired..." William looked at Buffy. She looked so excited. Her green eyes sparkled. He could feel sexual excitement growing in his body, pushing aside his weariness. Buffy so enjoyed watching them together, and William was very fond of it himself. "But I suppose we could do a little bit. I really could do with some help relaxing." He took his glasses off and placed them on the table.

Spike put a hand on William's cheek, turning his face to him, then started kissing him. They brushed their lips together, the tips of their tongues tickling at each other.

Buffy licked her lips. She quickly picked up her purse, getting her travel tube of lube out just in case they wanted to do some fuckin'. (She hoped that they would)

The twins' hands ran over each other's bodies as they kissed more deeply. They opened their mouths, tongues sweeping. Spike started undoing the buttons on William's shirt. William hands drifted over Spike's bare chest, rubbing and pinching at his hardening nipples.

"Mmmm," Buffy said, taking off her clothes, her eyes riveted to them. "So hot! Love watching you two beauties."

The boys looked at her out of the corners of their eyes, smiling. They loved it when she watched them, too. It turned all of them on fiercely.

William rubbed the growing bulge in Spike's jeans. Spike removed William's shirt and undershirt. He let his hands roam over William's lean torso for a minute before starting on the belt. Spike got on the floor on his knees in front of where William sat on the couch. He took off the rest of William's clothes. William winced as Spike tossed the clothing carelessly away. William liked having his clothes folded or put away.

Spike grinned impishly, knowing what William was making a face about. "Such a bloody neat freak."

"Nothing wrong with being tidy," William said.

They chuckled. Buffy was nude, sitting back against the other side of the couch facing them. She slowly touched herself, brushing her fingers over her nipples.

Spike slid his hands up William's thighs, putting his hand around his brother's stiffening cock. He pumped gently, bent his head down over William's lap and started licking around the crown. He licked up and down the sides, kissing and nibbling.

William moaned, massaging the top of Spike's head.

Buffy liked to participate a bit. She talked dirty to them, "Mmmm, Spike. Yeah, get that big cock alllll wet 'n shiny. Does it feel good, Will-baby?"

"Uh-huh!" William said.

"Lick his balls, too," Buffy said roughly, moving one hand to touch her pussy.

Spike raised William's cock up, then went to work on licking and sucking his balls. William moaned more raggedly. Spike put the flat of his tongue at the base and dragged his tongue slowly up the veined shaft. He stopped to sweep his tongue back and forth at the glans. He flickered his tongue over it rapidly.

"Ohh--Ohhh fuck, Spike!" William groaned, breathing harder. "Feels so good!"

Buffy slid two fingers inside of her pussy. "Suck his cock. Put it in your mouth, Spike," she said urgently.

Spike promptly swallowed up his brother's cock, moving his head up and down slowly and sucking.

"Uhhh--Good! Yes, harder! Ahh!" William said.

Spike went about his work lustfully. He still kept his movements slow, but applied more suction and tongue action. William let out another loud moan when Spike took him down his throat. Spike was so good at deepthroating him.

"Ooooh! Uh-huh! Swallow that dick!" Buffy said, her voice rising. "Fuck yeah! Ohh, take it allll the way in!"

Spike started moving faster, going all the way up and then all the way back down. He pulled his mouth off to catch his breath, his hand pumping William's saliva coated prick. Spike gave him an opened mouthed wicked grin, tapping the head against his extended tongue. William's pre-cum flowed.

"Look at all that yummy juice!" Buffy exclaimed, salivating for it herself.

Spike looked at the leaking tip of his brother's cock. "Yeah, look at that. So tasty." He swabbed his tongue over the cockhead, soaking it up. "Care for some, Buffy?"

Buffy eagerly crawled over, leaning down to tongue kiss Spike. They moaned, exchanging spit and William's sweet nectar. Buffy broke from Spike, turning to kiss William, pushing her tongue into his mouth. William eagerly sent his tongue out to wrestle with hers. He reached out to her, wanting to pull her against him, but Buffy backed away.

"Not yet. I had to have a l'il taste, but I want to watch some more," she said with a grin, going back to the other side of the couch.

Watching the twins kiss, suck and screw held special meaning for her. It always brought back that first forbidden glimpse she'd had of them that fateful day two years ago. The thrill - her pulse pounding in her ears, her pussy throbbing and getting damp. The excitement - that she was able to watch two such beautiful creatures. The naughtiness - seeing two men, two brothers, engaged in acts of love shouldn‘t be this hot, this mind-numbingly erotic! And yet, it was. It happened for Buffy all over again every time she witnessed this.

Buffy could see that William was close to spilling in his brother’s mouth.

But William didn't want to cum yet. "Hold on, Spike. Stand up."

Spike did as he asked, standing up in front of him. William sat forward, his hands working at releasing his twin's cock from the blue jeans.

"I was told by Miss Buffy to help you relax, bro. Though I'm not complaining..." Spike smirked.

William smiled up at him. "I like doing this to you, too."

The psychic connection between the brothers had grown over the past few years. It was still only there when it came to sexual activities. They were able to send full sentences back and forth, having actual conversations. Buffy couldn't read their thoughts. Though she did get strong emotional vibes from them during sex, and they in return, felt hers. William had done some research on psychic phenomena, trying to figure out how all of it was possible. It was so bizarre! But there simply was no explanation. Spike was happy thinking of it as 'meant to be' for the three of them to be together. That it was God or Nature's way of telling them that they belonged together. Three souls that became one.

The twins traded some psychic banter:

'I like having your cock in my mouth. I like the way you taste.' William thought.

Spike thought back at him, 'Same goes for me. Hey, we should be saying this stuff out loud. You know how Buffy gets off on it.

William nodded as he pushed Spike's jeans down. Spike stepped out of his jeans. He was hard and ready. William put his hands on Spike's hips, caressing them. He leaned in, flicking his tongue over Spike's jutting cock.

"S'good, Will," Spike moaned. He put his hands on his twin’s shoulders, looking down at him while he tongued his cock.

As hot as William was, he was a little rougher on Spike’s rod than Spike had been. He ran his lips and tongue along it fast and hard, one hand moved to grasp it around the base, the other cradling Spike’s balls.

Buffy gave direction again. “Take him in William! Suck on that fat cock!”

William moved his mouth over Spike’s angry cock, sucking and sliding back and forth on it.

“Ahh--Fuck, Will! Shit!” Spike gasped, his hips starting to thrust. “Can I fuck you?”

William rolled his eyes up to gaze into Spike’s. Now that Spike mentioned it, William did want to get fucked. He took the cock out of his mouth and smiled.

“Yeah, I could go for one of those.”

“Yay!” Buffy giggled. She tossed the lube to Spike, who caught it in mid- air.

Spike coaxed William into a slouch on the couch, he put his hands under William’s knees and raised his legs up. William took hold of his own legs, holding them apart. It was fun to do it like this, they could look at each other while they shagged. Spike prepared his twin for entry, working his fingers inside of him.

Buffy came back over to stroke William’s cock slowly and kiss him while Spike got his ass ready. William moaned as Spike’s gentle, nimble fingers moved within him. Spike possessed such a gentle touch when he wanted to have one. He could also be rough and demanding in his touches. Due to William and Spike’s connection, they always knew how the other wanted it. William was in the mood for tender preparation, but a good hard shag. After the tiring day he’d had, he wanted to get down to it.

Buffy backed away again when Spike stood up. He rested his hands on William’s raised knees, crouching slightly and positioning himself at William’s ass. Spike thrust into his twin’s tightness. He liked putting his cock in bit by bit.

“Ohh--Spike--Ahhh!” William moaned.

Spike bit on his lower lip, driving down further and further. “Great ass, Will! Uhh! Could fuck this all bloody day!”

Spike kept going until all of his meat was moving in and out of William.

“Ahhh! Shit! Ohhh!” Buffy cried, rubbing her clit frantically and cumming. Through her convulsions, she growled at them, “Fuck that sweet ass! Fuck yeah! Fuck it hard!”

Spike adjusted his stance, gripped William‘s legs, then started fucking William at a quick, deep pace. Their flesh smacked together. William wrapped a hand around his own hard cock, jerking himself while Spike shagged the stuffing out of him.

“Ohhh--Ahhh--F-Fuck!” William yelled.

Spike continued fucking his ass like a machine. “You--like--me--fucking you--hard?” Spike asked.

“Yes! Fuck! Oh yes! Fuck me hard! Just--Ahhhh!--like that!” William said.

The twins groaned, looking into each other’s eyes as they shagged.

Buffy’s fingers were still maneuvering inside of her snatch. She went over to them on her knees, then used her free hand to take William’s pulsing cock in her hand. She persuaded him to remove his own hand and let her take over jacking him. It pulsed and swelled in her hand.

“You gonna cum, William?” she asked, her hand flying up and down over him.

“Yes! I’m--going--to CUM! Unnngha!” William shouted. On the last word, his hips bucked, a strangled moan burst from his throat. His milky white seed began shooting into the air, landing on his abs, chest and dripping down Buffy’s pumping hand.

“Will! Unnnggaa!” Spike yelled, throwing his head back and pistoning his hips.

They grunted, cumming and cumming some more.

Buffy bent over, enveloping William’s cock with her mouth. She moaned and sucked the rest of his spunk out of him. She sat back up on her knees when Spike pulled out. Her hand still pumped William’s staff, though his goo was just trickling out at this point. Spike jerked his own cock at William’s stomach, letting what he had left spray on his twin’s matching cut abs. Buffy smiled happily, smearing it over William's belly.

They all breathed heavily, calming down after a minute or so. Spike bent down to give William a soulful kiss on the mouth.

“How was that, Will?” Spike asked, his tongue tracing his brother’s lips.

“Ah, so good. Always so bloody good,” William replied. William‘s eyes reopened, and he looked down at himself. "Great. Now I need a shower," William said seriously.

Buffy and Spike started laughing. William puckered his brow, then broke into a giggle.

"A shower sounds nice. I think we all could do with one. There‘s still a while before we have to get ready for work..." Buffy got up from the couch, offering each of the boys a hand. "Shall we?"

Spike and William took her hands, grinning and gratefully going with her to their over-sized shower stall. They'd made sure to have one of those put in.

“We’re still doing that thing later, right?” Spike asked, arching an eyebrow.

Buffy nodded and giggled, "I already told you, yes."

Spike and William each put an arm around her as they scampered into the bathroom.

In the shower, William and Buffy kissed, their bodies pressed together. Spike was at her back, pressed against her as well. He kissed at her throat, moving his hands over William and Buffy’s sides and hips. The warm water coursed down their hard, lust-filled bodies.


It wasn't a conventional relationship by any stretch of the imagination. Twin brothers and a woman ten years their senior. But they were in love with each other; a love triangle without the implied messiness of a hurt third-party. To them, it just felt...so right.

Buffy was in the middle again, surrounded in the warm, tender embrace of the men she loved. This was what she had wished for when she blew out the candle on that cake two years ago: That the three of them could remain together and happy for a long, long time.

The three of them were exactly where they wanted to be.

Life was so very good.


THE END