Chapter 14


Two weeks later...

It was evening, full-dark outside. The twins were in their separate beds, seeking some rest from their tormented thoughts.

William was trying to keep the fact that he was crying from Spike. Unsuccessfully.

Spike rolled over, sighing. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," William's wavering voice gave him away.

"Bollocks. You're getting weepy. Tell me what's wrong."

"What do you think is wrong?" he said defensively. "Buffy. She doesn't want us anymore. She was due home yesterday and she hasn't even called. She never really cared about us," William hiccupped. "We were just playthings to her."

"Bloody hell..." Spike grumbled, getting out of bed. He crossed over to William's bed and sat down, turning on the lamp on the nightstand. He put his arms around his brother.

William held onto Spike, crying harder.

"Come on, Will. Don't...don't do this. Be tough." Spike was trying to maintain his cool. Though he wasn't showing it as much as William, he was devastated too. Why hadn't Buffy called? Buffy hadn't called in the two weeks that she'd been gone either. Spike had hoped that maybe she would miss them so much that she just had to call to say hi, but she hadn't. Surely, she could have found 5 minutes of private time in Mexico to let them know she was thinking of them? It had been two weeks and a day since he last spoke to her.

"I love her, Spike! I th-thought she loved us, t-too."

"Buffy will call when she calls."

"Don't you care? How can you sound so blasé? Am I the only one who was in love? Am I the only one--"

"No...you're not. I'm bloody well thrashed too, Will," Spike's voice was rough. "But what can we do? Please, stop crying."

"What? A man's not allowed to cry when the woman he loves abandons him?" William said indignantly.

"Don't jump to conclusions. In Mexico, maybe she couldn't get away to have privacy to call us...maybe she's still there. Maybe they were delayed comin' back. I bet Buffy will call us any day now." Spike thought to himself, 'Shit, when did I become the calm, rational one? Has the world gone off its bloody axis?'

"I'm trying, Spike. I'm trying to be strong, but...it's so hard," William said miserably.

"I know it is. It’s hard for me too. But remember, you'll always have me. We'll have each other no matter what."

William hugged Spike tighter. "What about when it's time for college? We'll split up, just like you said the night of the party."

"We'll figure something out. I'm not going to leave you. If you want me to go along to whatever fancy school you get into, I'll go. I don't want to be apart from you either, Will."

William let out a sigh, feeling a little more at peace that he wouldn't lose Spike too. Spike felt his brother relax in his arms a bit. He stroked William's back.

"Spike?" William's voice was small.

"Yeah, Will?"

"Is...Is it bad that I...love you?"

"How can loving someone be bad?" Spike asked rhetorically.

William pulled back slightly to look at his brother. He looked at him seriously, fearfully. "You haven't said it to me, so I figured...that..." William sighed. "Everything's so strange. You're my brother and I love you because of that. But...I also love you in a...different way. You and Buffy are...You're everything to me. I feel l-like I'll wither and die without both of you. It scares me and--and confuses the hell out of me, and I don't know how to handle it." William didn't like feeling like a frightened child. His feelings for his twin and Buffy had him constantly befuddled these days.

Spike smiled warmly. William was putting his feelings on the table, letting all of it out. Spike didn't know what to say at first, so he answered with a soft kiss. The twins shared a tender embrace for a few moments.

"I love you, too, Will," Spike whispered. "Sorry I haven't been upfront about that. I'm having some of the same difficulties as you are on that one." They smiled at each other in understanding. "I'm going through the same shit that you are, little brother. I'm just...keepin' it under wraps better. This thing," Spike moved his hand back and forth between them, "between us, it is strange. It is confusing and scary and all that stuff. But it's so good, too. Isn't it?"

William nodded, smiling slightly. "It is. I love being with you. It feels like...this is how it was always supposed to be between us. We wasted so much time and energy fighting over the years."

Spike nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I was a bastard to you for a long time. Thanks for not killin' me in my sleep, by the way," he chuckled.

William snorted, laughing too. "I came close to doing that a few times."

Spike hugged him again. "That's all in the past now, Will. Things won't ever go back to being like that. I never want to cause you pain again. You know...." Spike said thoughtfully, "Maybe part of the reason I was so pissy with you was 'cause I wanted more from you. And I took out my frustration on you because of it?" Spike asked, unsure of the answer himself.

"Perhaps," William said. He smiled coyly. "My brother, doing some serious self-examination? Never thought I'd see the bloody day!" They laughed. Then William brushed his fingers over the side of Spike's face, his expression one of fondness. "I've seen so much change in you over the last few months, Spike. You've really grown. I'm seeing the real you, not a put-on, tough guy act. I like this side of you."

Spike smiled back, he did feel like he'd changed for the better. It was nice to hear William acknowledge it. "There comes a time when people have to stop pretending. I've let my shields drop, in a manner of speaking. Not for everyone, just you...and Buffy. I don't want everyone privy to the 'softer side of Spike'. I still have a rep to maintain. I'm actually a lot more like you than I ever would have admitted."

The twins laughed again, it felt so good to laugh after being so very miserable.

William leaned into Spike, wrapping his arms tighter around him. “I can talk to you now. I have always wanted to be able to talk to you like this, honestly, without any pretense or unkind words. It wasn’t always so easy. I‘m glad that I have you.”

“Like I said, Will,” Spike returned the hug, “you’ll always have me. I love you and I ain’t giving you up. Don’t worry.”

They held each other a few minutes longer.

Spike sniffed. "Let's get some sleep, yeah? Tomorrow, we'll take some action to find out what's going on with Buffy. But for tonight, let's rest up."

William nodded, drawing strength and solace from Spike. It was true, at least they would have each other.

Speaking of having each other...William wanted intimacy. He craved it suddenly. He began kissing the side of Spike’s neck.

Spike closed his eyes and tilted his head. So that’s what Will wanted? That was fine. Spike needed it too.

“Let me lock the door, Will,” Spike whispered.

Spike quickly secured the lock and leapt back into his twin’s bed and into his arms. They kissed and stroked each other, letting out their frustration and need. The comfort and solace they could offer each other made them temporarily forget that their hearts were breaking.


The next day, William and Spike came up with an idea. It had started as William's notion, then Spike added his own ideas.

The boys were excited to put their plan into action. They were desperate to hear from their Buffy again, and if they needed to do something 'dramatic' to get her attention, then so be it. Is she had any doubts about their feelings, she would know how much they cared for her soon enough. Spike didn't voice his major concerns (that would only upset William), but he was worried that Buffy really had come back to Sunnydale and hadn't contacted them for a reason. A bad reason.

Buffy would contact them for sure when she discovered what they did.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy finally got home two days after she was supposed to. Her parents had such a nice time with each other and Buffy, that they had decided to stay a few extra days. Buffy had been having a good time too, so she didn't complain.

Things were better than ever between Buffy and her parents. They had been trying to be more understanding and accepting of her choices, then she had told them about how she quit stripping. Hank and Joyce were happier than she could remember seeing them at that news. It had been a very pleasant vacation.

Buffy had done a lot of thinking while she was away. Her relationship with the twins was crazy. It was stupid and illegal and just wrong. But she was in love with them. It complicated her life greatly, but she wanted and needed them in her life.

Buffy was sitting on the couch of her and Faith's apartment, getting ready to call Spike's cell phone, when Faith placed a bunch of mail down on the couch.

"Thanks, Faith, I'll look through it after I get off the phone with--"

"You might want to look through it before you call. I saw an envelope from chez Giles in there."

"What?" Buffy's eyes widened. She thumbed quickly through the stack of mail, fishing out the one that was addressed to her from Spike. "What the hell is he--are they sending me letters for!? I don't want there to be a paper trail linking us!"

"It's only a letter, B. Relax. They obviously miss you. It has been like, what? 16 days since they've heard from you?"

Buffy nodded and sighed, "Yeah, you're right. One little letter won't hurt anything."

She opened the envelope and took out what looked like folded over computer printouts. She furrowed her brow as she unfolded the papers. There was also a handwritten note. Buffy read that first.


Dear Buffy,

We miss you terribly.

Thousands of questions race through our minds every day. Why haven't you tried communicating with us? Did we do something wrong? We love you more than ever and ache to hold you in our arms again. Whatever your reasons for suspending contact with us, please reconsider. It's torture not knowing what you're thinking, not hearing your lilting voice, not seeing your dazzling smile, not feeling your sweet breath against our skin.

We love you dearly, more than life itself. Please do not take much longer to at least call and let us know that you are back in Sunnydale.

We have a surprise for you. It's detailed in the computer printout that we included in the envelope. No thanks are necessary for the gift. It is something that we felt strongly about doing for you, a contribution to attaining your dreams.

We think that you will like it.

We await word from you with great anticipation.

Love,

William and Spike



"Gift? Contribution to attaining my dreams?" Buffy said. She started reading the printout.

Faith took the note and read it. "They sure do talk purdy. It was William that wrote this, right?"

"Hunh?" Buffy said distractedly. "Yeah, William must have written the note. Quiet, I'm trying to make sense of this thing."

She had no idea how they came by the information, but Buffy recognized her bank account number on one side of the paper. Her eyes got huge at the balance. What should have been $3,125.87, had somehow ballooned up to $53,125.87."

"Oh...my God!" Buffy gasped.

"What's wrong?" Faith craned her neck to look at the printout.

"Money! They--they put money in my account!"

"Whoa!" Faith exclaimed, seeing the amount. "They gave you all that money? Shit! Please, let me have one of them!"

Buffy said with clenched teeth, "This is serious, Faith! How dare they try to bribe me! They're trying to buy me! You can have BOTH of the little shits, for all I care!"

"Cool! Really?" Faith grinned, her eyes sparkling.

"No. Stay away from them," Buffy said seriously, narrowing her eyes.

"Damn, you're cruel, Buffy. Don't toy with me like that. It's not fair to dangle two hot, young, generous slabs of rich beefcake in front of me, then yank 'em away."

Buffy sank back against the couch, looking like she'd lost her last friend. "They're trying to buy me."

Faith raised her dark brows. "They coulda had me for half that!"

"Shut up! It isn't funny!" Buffy fumed.

"Buffy, you were just about to call them to hook up again. You said you still dig them. You were going to get with them anyway. So, the moola is just an added perk."

"I'm nobody's whore, Faith! I can't believe that they thought I...This sucks so bad!"

"You're the only person in recorded time that would want to jump off a cliff because two insanely hot babes gave you 50 grand."

Buffy made a frustrated sound and stood up. She snatched up the note and computer printout. "I'm going to call them in my room."

Buffy stormed into her bedroom and slammed the door.

Faith shook her head, she was having trouble understanding why Buffy was so mad. Faith certainly wouldn't have taken offense if it happened to her. She didn't see the problem. Buffy wanted the twins, Buffy was going to be with them anyway. They apparently loved her too and wanted to do something amazingly nice for her.

Faith hoped that things could work out for Buffy and the Giles boys. Buffy deserved to be happy.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy had to try dialing a few times. Her hand was shaking so bad that her finger kept slipping. Finally, she got it right.

"Yeah," Spike answered. He was lounging on his bed, reading an issue of Playboy magazine.

William was at his computer writing an email to his friend Andrew.

"Spike, it's me," Buffy said in a monotone.

"Buffy?!" Spike sat up, tossing the magazine aside. "Will, it's Buffy!"

William turned in his chair, smiling broadly. He jumped up and rushed over to the bed next to Spike. Their hearts were slamming in their chests.

"Hi, Buffy!" William said, leaning towards the phone.

"Bloody hell, it's so good to hear from you, pet!" Spike said. "How are you?" He winked at William as he said, "Get anything interesting in the mail?"

"How am I?" Buffy asked. "I'm so mad that I can't see straight! That's how I am!" Buffy yelled.

Spike's smile faded. "Huh?"

"How DARE you! You think I'm a whore? You think you can buy me!? You think that throwing money at me will keep me with you?!"

"NO! God, no, Buffy! We just wanted to do something cool for you!" Spike insisted.

William was scared at Spike's panicked tone. "What's wrong? What is she saying?"

Spike looked at him. "She said we think that she's a whore!"

William grabbed the phone. "Don't think that, Buffy! We love you! We did it because we love you!"

Buffy tried to hide the fact that she was starting to cry. "It was stupid and insulting to me! There's so many things wrong with it! What happens when your parents see all that money gone?! And they see where it went! They'll know what's been going on!"

"Dad and Anya will not find out," William said. "We transferred the money from our personal accounts in Switzerland. Spike and I are the only ones who will ever see the statements. I'm good with computers, and Spike's cunning combined with that so that the transaction will be secret. You don't have to worry about that, Buffy!"

Buffy's shoulders sagged a bit in relief at that, at least she wouldn't be caught with her hand in the twins' cookie jar, as it were. "Well, the biggest and wrongest thing is that you think that you can buy me."

William felt frantic, trying to explain. "That's not what we were doing! Buffy is there somewhere that we can meet? We need to talk to you about this in person. Please, give us a chance to explain our reasons to you."

Spike leaned in to speak into the phone. "Yeah! C'mon! Let us explain! How about the Roadside Motel on route 66?"

"Ha! Motel? Now, whatever could you want to meet there for? To get what you paid for!?" Buffy asked angrily.

"Please, Buffy, meet us there. Just to talk. We need a discreet location, that's all."

"I shouldn't. I'm so fucking mad at both of you! I'm NOT having sex with either of you, if that's what you think is going to happen!"

"We just want to talk and explain everything. No sex."

"Fine. I'll meet you there. But I want that money transferred back out of my account!"

"As soon as it's possible, I-I'll put the money back. When would be a good time for you to meet with us, Buffy?" William asked.

Buffy didn't think she could even look at them right now, much less have a rational discussion. "Tomorrow...at 6 o'clock."

"We'll be there. Buffy, please don't think for a moment that we don't respect as well as love you."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," she said tightly, then hung up.

William pressed the 'End' button and gulped, his eyes lifting up to Spike's eyes. "Oh God...she's so mad, Spike."

Spike took a deep breath and licked his dry lips. "Yeah, she is."

"We screwed up. We screwed up badly. It seemed like such a good idea before. How could we be so stupid! It was so naive of us!"

Spike rubbed his eyes. "Women--There's no bloody predicting them! I thought that Buffy would want to throw her arms around us and smother us with kisses!"

"Instead, she wants to smother us with a pillow. I feel so horrible! We made her feel like a cheap whore!"

"50 thousand dollars ain't cheap!" Spike said with a snort.

"Cheap or expensive, it doesn't matter! We have to make her understand that we only did it because we love her and miss her. I just wanted to help her make her dreams a reality. She really does hate us now, doesn't she, Spike?"

Spike put his arms around William. They hugged each other loosely.

"We'll fix things, Will. We can still make it right."

"We have one day to prepare our arguments, to make them as eloquent as possible. Let's try to make the most of it and--" William swallowed hard. "I feel sick...I feel like I'm going to be sick," he sobbed.

"Me too," Spike said, patting his brother soothingly. "Buffy will come around. We have to believe that."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day, Spike and William arrived at the motel a half hour before the scheduled rendezvous.

Spike rented a room, paying for it for the entire night. Yes, Buffy was super-pissed at them and said that there would be no sex, but Spike was an optimistic sort. Even if Buffy left still angry (God forbid), he and William could stay in the room to comfort each other. They had come up with excuses for their parents, the old 'Staying over at a friend's house for the night' standby. Therefore, the twins were free to spend the night away from home. Hopefully, the whole night wouldn't be spent weeping because Buffy ended their relationship.

William waited in the room, while Spike waited for Buffy outside.


Buffy pulled into the parking lot of the Roadside Motel.

She had gotten very little sleep the night before. Her heart was in tatters over the whole thing. She loved Spike and William so much, but now it seemed like they just wanted to possess her. Buffy needed to be told differently so badly. She needed them to convince her that she was wrong about their motives.


Spike was sitting on the hood of his car watching for her. Buffy's bright blue VW was impossible to miss. He slid off of the car and waved to her. He had to remind himself that she wasn't going to run into his arms and give him a big kiss. Buffy was right pissed.

But, God, how he wanted to wrap his arms around her and luxuriate in the feel of her body pressed against his! To breathe her in; have his lungs filled with her sweetness again.


Buffy's heart thudded faster and harder at seeing Spike. He looked so damn good! Her traitorous body, and a large portion of her mind, wanted nothing more than to embrace him. 'Don't give in because you want him--them--so bad. Give both of them hell for thinking so little of you. Tell them, in no uncertain terms, that you cannot be bought and purchased!'

Buffy narrowed her eyes, grinding her jaw, repeating to herself the reason for this meeting.


Spike blinked at the angry look on her face. He and William would have their work cut out for them to get through to her.

She parked a distance away from Spike's car, just on the off-chance that someone would recognize one or both of their cars. She walked to where Spike was standing.

"Buffy." Spike smiled tentatively. "Thanks for coming. So good to see you, pet. You have no idea how--"

"Let's talk about what I came here for. And you better make it real good, Spike."

Spike cleared his throat, pushing back all of his affectionate urges for now. "Okay, follow me."

They went to the room.

William stood up and tried not being too scared when they entered. "B-Buffy, hello. Thanks for meeting with us."

Buffy wanted to sigh at seeing William again. Sweet, adorable, sexy little William. Again, she reminded herself to be firm. Buffy hung her purse on the back of a chair, then sat down on it, crossing her arms. "I'm here. Explain what the hell you thought you were doing putting that money in my account."

Spike and William looked at each other, it was silently decided that William would start. He sat on the bed and folded his hands on his lap, facing Buffy.

"W-We wanted to do it to show you how much we love you. With that money, you can buy your dance studio! You won't have to worry about finding another job and you can do what you love. That's what we wanted for you," William said.

"Yeah," Spike jumped in. "We just wanted to help you, that's all."

Buffy wasn't completely convinced, though William had so much integrity, it was hard not to believe him. She asked doubtfully, "So, you had no other motives? You didn't do it to make me call you? Oh, and I want to know how you got my account number, too!"

"Um," William said worriedly. "It's not hard to find information about people if you know how to look for it on the computer. We only wanted to do something good for you."

"I find it disturbing that someone can get my personal information on a whim. What about the other part of my question?" she countered, her face like stone. "The part about additional motives."

"I'll take that one," Spike said reluctantly. The twins had decided to be completely honest with her. "Uh, our main motives were that we wanted to help you and show you how much we love you. We also thought...that if you were having doubts about us, that seeing how much we adore you would convince you that being with us was right."

"Please, Buffy. Don't be angry with us. I know what we did seems improper, and the fact that we hurt you by doing it tears us up inside, but we did it with the best of intentions!" William said.

Spike continued, "We were going nuts missing you and thinking that maybe you'd changed your mind. We felt that we needed a big, and what ultimately turned out to be stupid, gesture to let you know how much we loved you."

Buffy hung her head back, sighing heavily. "For future reference, money does not equal love. I don't care about your money. You can't throw money around and expect everyone to dance to your tune."

William said, "We realize that it was a stupid thing to do. We're so sorry, Buffy. We would never hurt or insult you intentionally."

Buffy looked at William and then Spike. They were sorry, she could see it in their faces. Their age surely played a part in the hasty decision to throw buckets of money at her. They had been distressed and frustrated at her non-communication with them, so they had resorted to doing something big for her. They had really believed that she would be happy with it. Buffy couldn't look at their hopeful and sincere faces and remain indignant.

"You'll get that money transferred back to your own accounts?" she asked.

"Yes," William answered. "But...won't you consider taking it? Now that you know the truth? You can buy your studio, Buffy."

Buffy shook her head. "No. As much as I want my studio, I can't take your money."

"It can be a loan," Spike said. "You can pay us back."

"No, Spike."

They gave up trying to convince her, they could see that she was resolved not to keep the money.

Buffy was surprised at herself. As worked up as she had been, tossing and turning all night, depressed, outraged, disillusioned--She believed them almost right away. It was seeing them in person that convinced her. Buffy knew that Spike could lie like a rug, but William wasn't capable of looking her in the eye and lying. Both of them looked at her earnestly, their bright blue eyes shining with sincerity. They looked afraid to say anything else, waiting to hear what she would say or do next. A cozy warmth spread through her chest to all parts of her body. Now that the bad feelings were going away, Buffy could allow herself to feel joy at being in their presence again.

"Okay, I do believe you, that neither of you intended to hurt me or were trying to bribe me." The twins' actions mirrored each other; they both let out huge breaths, closed their eyes and smiled. "But," Buffy added, "I don't want anything like this happening again. No big demonstrations or gestures to prove your feelings. Alright?"

William and Spike nodded in understanding. "Got it," they said.

"Another thing I meant to ask," Buffy said. "Where did you two get all that money? Spike, as impulsive as you can be, I can't believe you had all of that money just sitting there."

Spike looked at her, his eyes softer than normal. His voice was just as soft. "If it were regular money, I would have spent it by now. But it's from our Granddad. He left us both substantial amounts, half a million dollars each, in his will. I was close to him, loved him lots." Spike chuckled a little sadly, "In his younger days, he was a lot like me, they called him a 'rogue' and a 'troublemaker'. I guess we bonded over that. Anyway, just before he passed on, he sat me down and told me about the money, asking me not to go wild with it. It was his legacy to me. That means something. It's been tempting having all that dosh just sitting in the bank...But I promised him I'd be responsible and wouldn't touch it unless it was absolutely necessary."

William put a hand on his brother's shoulder, looking maudlin, "I've been amazed at Spike's restraint. It hasn't been easy for me to stay away from the money either."

"Why would you waste it on me? Your grandfather meant for it to be used for only important things," she wondered, shocked at how much more money two teenagers had than she'd ever see in her life.

William answered, "Wasting? Buffy...you are THE most important person in the world to us. Nothing is more important to us than your happiness. We thought that was a good way to...go about showing you." William looked down at the floor. He asked quietly, "Why didn't you call for so long? We waited, and worried, and then waited some more...Didn't you miss us?"

Buffy cast her eyes down, clasping her hands together. "I called when I got home, like I told Spike I would. My parents and I stayed over a few more days. I didn't mean to leave you on pins and needles. I was just wrapped up in everything going on with my parents, I should have called before yesterday. I'm sorry about that."

The three of them sat in tense silence for a minute. The boys wanted to scoop her up and cover her petite body with kisses, but they were gun shy. They didn't want to do anything else stupid or unwelcome. Buffy was waiting for them to say something else.

Spike cleared his throat, deciding to go first. "Um, Buffy, uh, would you like to stay here with us tonight? I got the room for the night, so...I know you said that you weren't interested in--"

William interrupted, "We understand if you don't want to stay. But we've missed you so much. You...do want to keep seeing us romantically, don't you?" William bit his lower lip.

How could she not love them? They were so adorable, sweet 'n sexy! "I was about to call Spike's cell to tell you guys how much I missed you and that I wanted to see you again when I got your present in the mail."

"Really?" Spike asked. "So, you still want to be with us? You didn't change your mind?"

"I probably shouldn't have any more to do with you--No, make that I definitely shouldn't," Buffy said, blowing out a breath. The devastated looks on their faces broke her heart. "But I can't stop. I love both of you and I'd go crazy without you. To make a long story short, yes, I want to stay here with you tonight. Why are you still all the way over there?" she asked, smiling, standing up and holding her arms out for an embrace.

William and Spike bounded to their feet with elated grins, then raced to Buffy. They surrounded her in their strong arms, kissing the sides of her face frantically.

Buffy giggled, moving her head to make contact with William's lips. She took his glasses off of him, carelessly dropping them behind her on the chair. They kissed passionately for a few moments, then she turned to Spike for his kiss. They held her, resting their faces against her, their eyes closed. Buffy ran her hands slowly over their shoulders and the backs of their necks. The group hug continued for a long time. Just holding each other again was heavenly.

Buffy heard them say, "I love you, Buffy," in stereo as they nuzzled her neck.

Their lush lips brushed over her throat and along her shoulders. Their hands softly played over her body.

Buffy moaned, closing her eyes, "I love you too, William. I love you too, Spike. Make love to me. Please," she groaned. "I've missed you both so much!"

The twins began removing her clothes reverently, stroking and then kissing her skin as it was exposed. Buffy let them do everything, she didn't move except to rub their shoulders while they undressed her. Spike covered her mouth with his and cupped her breasts in his hands. William finished taking her clothes off.

When she was just down to her panties, William went down on one knee, hooked his fingers into the sides of her underwear and pulled them down her legs slowly. He could see her wetness and smell her musky scent. He put his mouth on her pussy and kissed it unhurriedly, savoring the taste of her nectar on his lips again. Buffy moaned, putting a hand on his head to pet his hair. William's tongue darted out, dipping into her folds.

"Ohhhmm, I want you!" Buffy moaned urgently. If their beautiful, hard cocks weren't plunging in and out of her soon, she'd lose her mind!

William stood up, and they went to the bed with Buffy, practically carrying her. She climbed on, pulling them with her onto the mattress. She got up on her knees and pulled Spike's shirt off over his head, then she did the same to William. Buffy placed a hand on each muscled chest, letting her hands roam over them. In a fine example of multi-tasking, Buffy undid both of their belts, one-handed. She lowered their zippers and unbuttoned their pants.

Buffy stuck her hands down the front of their pants, one hand going down into William's underwear, the other finding (as expected, no underpants for him) Spike's jumping cock in her hot little hand. She wrapped both hands around the twin columns, squeezing and stroking lightly. The boys were softly kissing the side of her neck and face. Their hands slid up and down over the front of her body, playing with her tits, stroking down to her stomach to just above her pussy, then back up. Buffy's nipples were hard as marbles as their delightfully nimble fingers brushed over them. They all groaned deeply. They could feel each other trembling; not knowing if it was just themselves shaking or if it was the combined shaking from all of them.

"Take off the pants!" Buffy said breathlessly. She felt weak--and strong. Her insides were quivering with her need for them, she was light-headed. But she also felt like letting out a mighty roar and leaping onto her young lovers, riding them furiously and long into the night.

She let go of their twitching cocks. The twins bounced off the bed. Buffy's eyes danced, she licked her lips in anticipation. Just as she was thinking, 'I wish they would kiss and finish undressing each other,', they did. Buffy grinned with giddy delight. Maybe the psychic messages were flowing between all three of them now?

Spike and William were almost too revved up. Having been so long without Buffy and the hot threesomes they had shared so many times, it was difficult to contain their eagerness to start fucking. But they forced themselves to be calm. Spike leaned into William, kissing his lips languidly. As they kissed, they pushed each other's pants down. Hands curled around thick, hard cocks. They pumped each other gently. A glance at Buffy on the bed told them that she wanted to see this. When they noticed her fidgeting more, obviously getting antsy for more attention herself, it was time to move things along.

Spike knelt down on one knee, removing William's pants. He took his brother's cock in his hand, giving it a slow lick. He swept his tongue around the head, sucked softly, then released it. William went down on his knee as Spike rose back to his feet. William repeated what Spike had done, taking his jeans down his legs, then giving the hard cock a little lovin'.

William got back on the bed, going into Buffy's arms. While they kissed and touched each other, Spike went over to his coat and brought out a handful of condom packets and a tube of lube. He went back to the bed, putting the condoms and tube on the nightstand.

Buffy looked at Spike. "Aren't you the confident one?," she laughed.

"I always come prepared, pet." Spike winked.

Then they were all piled on the bed, arms and legs entwining, hands and lips caressing. The twins' hands drifted down to her sopping pussy, playing with her swollen lips and clit. Buffy was groaning loudly, shifting her hips to rub herself against their fingers.

"What do you want, Buffy?" Spike purred. "We want you in every way. But you tell us how you want us to make love to you."

"Yes," William agreed, slipping a slender finger into her pussy. "Tell us, Buffy."

Buffy moaned, trying to think of something specific, besides just ‘FUCK ME!’.

Spike suggested, “Want to start out with some oral pleasure, Buffy? I’d like to sup on your delicious quim. ‘S been far too long.”

“Mmmm, yes! I want you to eat me out while I suck William’s cock.” She licked her lips and smiled slyly at William. She loved it when the three of them gave pleasure to each other at the same time.

They moved around on the bed. Spike laid on his side at Buffy’s groin, he started with long, slow licks on the outside of her crevice.

“Ohhh!” Buffy sighed. She took a hold of William’s shaft, pulling him closer by it. She moaned and sucked the head into her mouth.

William slowly went to lay on his side while Buffy licked and sucked on him. Spike’s equally solid cock was begging for attention as well. William pumped Spike’s shaft in his hand, flicking his tongue all over it. His other hand played along Buffy’s torso, gently brushing his fingers over her skin. It was perfection to touch both of them.

Buffy worked William’s cock, running her lips and tongue up and down it’s length. “So fucking hot! So hot!” she groaned, almost in disbelief.

How could she have considered, for even a second, never having this again? She loved the sex, absolutely the best sex of her life. But she also loved Spike and William for who they were; their personalities appealed to her. One, more brash and impulsive, tending to go by his gut-instincts. The other, more timid and intellectual, tending to be over-analytical. Both of them were very passionate lovers. She loved them separately, but equally. Her life would be desolate and unfulfilling without her two men.

Spike wriggled his tongue and moaned against her clit. Their mouths and hands were working frantically in their eagerness to make each other cum. In no time, their pelvises were rocking, their mouths were making loud slurping sounds on each other’s sex.

They grunted, cumming in each other’s mouths. Spike happily drank Buffy’s flood of pussyjuice as his cock went off in his brother’s suckling mouth. William consumed the wads of jiz being fired from Spike’s pulsating cock as he emptied down Buffy’s throat. Buffy pulled on William’s dick with her mouth and hand, sucking on him like a drinking straw.

They moaned and whimpered as they lapped at and swallowed each other’s sticky, hot cream. They stayed in the position for now; lazily kissing and licking.

“Oh fuck,” Buffy panted with a grin. “I needed that! We all needed that!”

The twins smirked and agreed.

Buffy regarded William’s gorgeous prick in her hand. He was still hard . She looked down to find that Spike’s cock looked ready for more action as well.

Buffy’s grin widened. “More, please.”

Spike smirked up Buffy's body at her, dragging his tongue up her slit one more time, stopping to nibble at her aching clit. Buffy jerked and moaned in a little orgasmic aftershock.

"Want more, do ya, pet?"

"Mmm-hmmm!" Buffy nodded.

William laid back down next to Buffy, kissing her shoulder then moving onto her chest. He stroked her flat belly, tracing around her navel with his fingertips, while kissing and licking her right breast.

Spike crawled back up her body. Buffy put an arm around each of them, touching their silky hair. She felt so at ease, so jubilant. This was how it was supposed to be: Her, with her lovers draped over her body. Spike kissed her lips lovingly. They opened their mouths, their tongues rubbing.

Buffy moaned low when William's hand made its way down to her pussy again. At first he'd seemed almost afraid of her vagina because of his inexperience and fear of not knowing what to do. Buffy joyfully saw the change in his attitude over time. Now she couldn't keep him away from there, not that she ever would dream of stopping his explorations. Be it with his hands, his lips or his tongue, whatever he wanted to do; it was ALL good! Spike was quite the pussy-fan himself, always passing his knowledge onto his brother to help him better pleasure her.

Spike slid his mouth down the front of her throat, joining William at her breasts.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy arched her neck. "Mmmm! Yeah, suck my tits!" she gasped, feeling both of their hot mouths surrounding her nipples.

"What do you want to do next, Buffy?" William asked in a smoother, deeper tone than normal. He sounded much more like Spike. He wasn't putting on a voice or doing a conscious imitation. It was just the way he sounded when he was filled with passion, feeling sexy, confident and speaking to the woman he loved.

It made Buffy shiver.

"I know what I'd like," Spike smiled, flitting his tongue around her areola. "Why don't you tell us, Buffy? See if our answers match up."

Buffy had only cum a few minutes ago, but she was horny as ever at the touch of their hands and lips. She felt like she hadn't had sex in years--She was that desperate for it.

"I--" Buffy panted. "I want you to fuck me at the same time!" While she'd been away from them, Buffy had often dreamed of the paradise of being double-penetrated by the twins. It scrambled her brains in a most wonderful way.

Quick as horny bunnies, Spike and William went into position. Spike underneath Buffy, with her straddling his waist. William behind her, rimming her ass with his tongue. Buffy giggled at the slight disorientation. Just a moment ago, she'd been lying on the bed. She loved how strong and agile Spike and William were, moving her into place like a feather-light doll.

She adjusted her position, pressing back faintly on William's tongue and hands, while poising herself over Spike's manhood. Buffy descended on Spike's big cock, sighing as he filled her. William kissed, sucked and licked at her pucker, getting her ready. She thought it was so sweet that it didn't feel like William was rushing it; as hard and eager as he was, he wanted her to be completely ready for him. They were both such considerate lovers. William could really use his tongue like a pro.

"Mmmm, Will," Spike moaned. "Get a condom and the lube. Don't want to forget those, mate! Buffy's sweet ass is woefully unoccupied and she wants that changed. Don't you, pet?"

"Ohhh, yeah!" Buffy groaned, gyrating her hips. "Hurry, William! I need your cock in me too! I need to feel both of you inside of me!"

William quickly, but carefully, retrieved the items, then applied them where needed. He knelt behind Buffy, running his hands up her back.

He bent over her, kissing near her ear, "Ready, my love?"

Buffy nodded her head vigorously. "Yes! Ohhh, yes!"

William eased back, placed his rubber-covered, lubed cock at her other hole, and stroked into her.

Then Buffy was again filled with the two most perfect cocks in the world. She bore the pain that went along with her cavities being stuffed to capacity. As it always did, the pain faded until there was just bliss. This would be how Buffy would choose to finally snuff it when her number was up...Though Spike and William might be a teensy-bit traumatized having her die while they fucked her. Ah, they'd get over it!

Spike's fingers pressed into Buffy's thighs. It felt so bloody wonderful! Being in her luscious pussy and feeling William on the other side of her walls was the best feeling in the world.

William slowly pumped his cock in and out of Buffy's ass, feeling her accommodate his size. He, too, loved feeling his brother through her membrane.

Buffy breathed hard, moaning raggedly, her head rolling around. "Ahh--Oh yeah! Ohh so good! Ahh!"

When they felt Buffy start moving her hips back and forth between them, the twins knew it was time to quicken the pace.

Spike started thrusting up harder. William's strokes into her ass became more powerful. Buffy moaned, lowering her face to kiss Spike. They breathed into each other's mouths, Spike moved one hand up to fondle her breast.

Buffy raised back up on her hands, arching her back and gasping. "Ohh! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming! Oh yes!" she hissed.

The twins pounded into her holes, giving her what she wanted. They could feel her inner walls contracting as she began to cum.

"YES!" Buffy screamed. "OHHH--AHHH--Y-YESSS!" Her eyes rolled up, her body shook uncontrollably.

William and Spike wanted to cum too. But they silently agreed to hold off just a bit longer.

When Buffy's orgasm completed, William withdrew from her. He removed the condom and tossed it in the trash. Then William helped lift Buffy from Spike.

"Wha--Why are we stopping that?" Buffy asked dazedly. "I like that!"

Spike and William chuckled.

"We like it too, pet. We're just going to switch things around," Spike said, giving her a kiss.

"Oh...That's alright, then." Buffy smiled.

Spike winked, taking one of the condoms and slipping it over his hard-on. Spike laid against the pillows, ready to begin again.

"Turn around, Buffy," William said, kissing her neck. "Ride Spike with your back to him."

Buffy rested her back on top of Spike's chest. He raised her legs, getting a good grip on the undersides of her thighs. William crawled over top of her body, kissing her mouth, then kissing his way down to her pussy. He put Spike's cock at her asshole, helping his brother slip inside. Buffy groaned in pleasure. Spike pushed slowly into her. Then William placed his sweet mouth over her clit, gently sucking and pulling on it.

Buffy head lolled back on Spike's shoulder, a shiver shot through her body. "Ohhh--Mmmm!"

She pouted when William's mouth left her pussy. Her frown turned upside down when she opened her eyes and saw him kneeling in front of her, getting his hard prick lined up with her pussyhole. William grinned at her, thrusting into her slowly.

The brothers sighed with happiness at being fully enveloped by Buffy again.

"Uhhh! Yes!" Buffy panted. "Fuck me!"

They fucked her from behind and the front, their thrusts growing stronger and harder.

Buffy moaned loudly, as they pounded her pussy and ass into submission. "Ahhh! Oh yes!" she cried out.

The twins couldn't hold out much longer.

"Wait!" Buffy said, having a sudden urge. "I want to feel you both cum inside me! Take the condom off, Spike!"

The boys slowed, then stopped.

"Little help, Will?" Spike gasped.

He loathed to stop, but William pulled out of Buffy to remove the condom from his brother's cock. He made sure that Spike was nice and slippery before putting the thumping cock back at her hole.

Spike moaned as he pushed back inside. It felt so much better without any barriers. William swiftly re-entered her pussy, pumping his hips. The twins resumed battering her holes, grunting and groaning as they fast approached the precipice.

The three gasped and moaned with pleasure.

Buffy came first. "Uhh--AHH! Fuck yes! Oh Spike! Oh William! OHHH YESSS!"

The twins came at the same time, squirting their hot spunk into her quaking channels. "Unnggha! Buffy!" they yelled simultaneously.

"Uhhhh!" Buffy panted for breath, cumming again. Feeling them both unloading in her body at the same time was incredible! Their cocks pulsed, firing jets into Buffy's depths repeatedly. So hot. So wet. Ecstasy.

They moved together for an eternity, spilling everything they had. William moaned softly, coming to a stop and draping himself over her. They laid in a sweaty languid heap, chests heaving, breaths coming in pants. Buffy sighed and grinned, caressing William's shoulders. He raised his head and kissed her on the lips. Spike smiled at William from under Buffy. William smiled back at his brother, then gave him a soft kiss too.

"I loved it," Buffy said. "I knew it would be great feeling both of you cum inside of me. Christ, so fucking good!"

"Mmm-hmm!" the twins agreed, their tongues winding around each other's.

They giggled.

"As nice as this is, being the one on the bottom does have some disadvantages," Spike said with a wince.

"Sorry, Spike. Are we crushing you?" William chuckled, extricating himself from Buffy.

"Just a bit," Spike laughed.

They unpiled from each other, lying on their backs, side by side, with Buffy in the middle. Her nether regions were soaked with her own cum and theirs.

"I think we created another Great Lake down there," Buffy giggled.

The twins grinned and rolled up onto their sides, facing her. Their hands made identical paths on her body. First, stroking her stomach with their fingertips, then upwards to cup each of her breasts. Buffy's smile stretched as she watched them. Then their hands glided back down her body to her thighs.

"Hmm, feel like taking a dip in the lake, Will?" Spike smirked.

"Yes, Spike. As a matter of fact, I do."

They scooted down the bed, spread her legs wide, and doubled up on her pussy. Each of them caressed her, lashing at her with their tongues, licking up their combined fluids dripping out of her. They would stop to exchange very wet, cum-flavored kisses, then go back to flicking at her sex.

This had to be Heaven, Buffy thought, on the verge of another orgasm. She fondled her breasts, then put a hand on both men's heads, stroking their soft hair and tugging lightly on their curls. They looked up at her, grinning as they made love to her with their mouths.

"I love you," Buffy said softly, looking at Spike then at William. "I love you both."

They mumbled their love for her into her pussy, their mouths working with renewed vigor on her steamy sex.

"It's sooooo good to be with you again," Buffy sighed, running her hands through their hair. "Are you happy, too?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Spike hummed, wrapping his tongue around her clit.

William's reply was more verbal. He smiled up at her and kissed her hip. "Buffy, life without you would be like a broken pencil."

Buffy and Spike both smiled uncertainly, looking at him with a question on their lips.

"It would be...pointless," he finished.

The three of them giggled giddily.

Buffy's giggle turned to a gasp of pleasure, William had inserted two fingers into her pussy, using the technique Spike had showed him to access her G-spot. William's fingers rubbed and pressed her pleasure center, his mouth roamed over her thigh, kissing and licking patterns along the inside. Spike wrapped his soft lips around her clit, sucking lightly. In less than a minute, Buffy was screaming and bucking with another earth-shattering, squirting climax.


Buffy, Spike and William caused a sleepless night for many of their neighbors in the adjoining rooms that night. After their long separation, their desperate need for each other and their stamina were at an all-time high.

None of them knew for sure what the future held. Would they still be together, making spirited love, a year from now? Five years from now? But they had come to the same conclusion: Don't worry, be happy--Like that silly song said. Live for today; live for now. It was fruitless to worry and fret about it. They would celebrate and enjoy their love for however long the Fates let them be happy.


TBC...