Chapter 12


Buffy was flitting around the house, humming cheerfully as she did her housework.

The boys were at school, so she was missing them, naturally. But she couldn't be too sad when thinking about the night before. They hadn't had time for a shag this morning, neither one of them had wanted to wake up and get out of bed until the last possible moment. She had high hopes for this evening when they were all well-rested and ready to go.

All of her fantasies were coming true. The lusty teens were open to just about everything she could think of. It seemed as if God had made it possible for her to obtain the 'position' in the Giles' home. William and Spike were answers to her prayers. Though Buffy doubted that God would condone or approve of what the three of them were doing. Good thing she wasn't religious or she'd be shaking in her boots.

Buffy was now one month into her service (and servicing) at the home. Today was a month to the day from when she'd started. To celebrate, she made a chocolate cake for dessert. As she stuck a candle in the top, her smile waned a bit. She wouldn't be making another anniversary cake. When the time came for two candles, the Giles would be home and her job would be over. Back to normal.

She shook her head, getting rid of the depressing thoughts. 'Focus on now, the present. Not what will happen in the future. Don't get mopey about losing what you have, just enjoy every moment of it while you still have it.'

The phone rang, startling her from her thoughts.

"Hello, Giles residence," Buffy answered.

"Hey, B." Faith sounded cautious.

Buffy sighed, "Hello, Faith."

"You forgive me for molesting one of your boyfriends yet?"

"I'm still mad you did that to him."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself, Buff. That body, that ass...drew me like a fuckin' magnet. And he called me 'Miss Faith'! Shit! That turned me on wicked bad! Come on, you got with them, you faced the same temptation."

"Yeah, but I didn't jump their bones the minute I was alone with them! There's a thing called restraint!"

"Ooooh, you use restraints? Cool, bondage!" Faith giggled.

Buffy rolled her eyes and sighed tiredly, smiling in spite of herself.

Then Faith went back to sounding remorseful. "Just a little joke. I get what you're saying. Um, what happened after I left? Was that cutiepie William alright?"

"Yes...no thanks to you. I talked to him and he calmed down. Just...please don't tell anyone about them being together. You know how people feel about incest. It would kill William if anyone else knew. I'm sure Spike would be none-too-pleased either."

"No problem, Buffy." Faith was tempted to half-joke that her silence could be 'bought' by letting her watch the boys screw or be the meat in the twin sandwich once or twice, but for once she kept her mouth shut. "I promise that no one will find out from me. About them or you and them."

"Thanks, Faith."

"It's cool. Hey, after you're through with the house-sitting job, you're coming back to live with me, right?"

"Yeah. At first. I do want to get a little place of my own eventually. I was so upset with you that I thought about moving out right away. I've cooled down since then though."

"You're always welcome to stay with me, babe. And, again, I'm really, really sorry about kissin' and gropin' on your man like that. And having a big fucking mouth, to boot."

"I'm still ticked off about it, but...you were a good friend up until then. You deserve another chance."

"Thanks, Buffy. I've felt like shit, thinking that I fucked up our friendship."

"I'm glad that you felt shitty for it. That whole thing almost gave me a series of strokes. Not to mention how wigged poor William was about it." Buffy looked at the clock. "I have to go, Faith. I'm making a special dinner tonight to mark my one month of working here."

"Oh," Faith said with a grin. "Have special plans for the boys tonight, do ya?"

"Yes." Buffy smiled too. "So, I have to go."

"Right. Later, B. Have fun!"

"I definitely will. Bye."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


William, Spike and Buffy sat down to an early dinner when they came home from school.

Of course, the boys had been all over her the second they were through the front door. After allowing them to smother her with wet, passionate kisses and feel her up, she told them that there would be no hanky-panky before dinner. They had pouted and moped around for a while.

Buffy asked them to help her with dinner, to get it on the table quicker and to give them some task to do. It wasn't easy for any of them. Their eyes kept straying, scanning over the other's bodies. Buffy almost gave in a few times, wanting to throw herself on the kitchen table and commanding them to ravish her. But she hung in there. Why did Spike have to wear such form-fitting jeans? It was terribly distracting. Though she was just as distracted by William's slightly baggy Dockers. She knew what lay beneath the fabric and her fingers twitched to peel those pants off his hard body.

They chatted and ate their spaghetti dinner at the dining room table.

Spike told them about a guy at school that gave him some shit, and how he scared the guy to death just telling him what he would do to him if he didn't bugger off. Spike could look and sound pretty damn insane when he wanted to.

William talked about how people at school really were treating him differently since the ill-advised party and the fight. He remarked how pitiable it was that violence had given them a grudging respect for him. Apparently, the kids at school only respected you for brutish behavior.

Spike smirked and wiped some sauce from his mouth. "Hey, Will, I heard that Drusilla Noble likes you."

William laughed, making an effort to swallow a bite of food before he choked.

Buffy smiled, but felt jealous at the thought of another girl liking William or Spike. "Who's that?"

William shook his head. "She's a girl I have some classes with. She's from England originally, too."

"Oh?" Buffy asked, hoping that she was hiding her jealousy.

"Yes, but she's...how should I put it..." William wondered.

"She's sack o' hammers, not playin' with a full deck," Spike said. "Dru's always talkin' about elves, pixies and those kinds of things talkin' to her."

"So, this crazy girl likes William?"

"That's what I heard." Spike grinned at his little brother. "She ain't the only one, is she, mate?"

William's brow creased. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, lots of girls have been givin' you the eye. Including Dawn, that idiot Riley's girlfriend. Didn't you hear that she broke up with him?"

"She did? Oh....well, good for her. They weren't very well matched. He's an ass and she's...She kissed and touched me in spite of her having a boyfriend."

Buffy looked back and forth as they talked about high school politics.

"Anyway," Spike said, "Dawn comes up to me and starts with weird small-talk. Ya know the stuff that you open with when you have something on your mind, but you're nervous to get to the bloody point too soon?"

"Yes, go on," William prodded him.

"Well, she says, 'How's your brother doin'?' I said, 'You mean William?' Just messin' with her, y'know?" Spike chuckled.

"You don't have to recite the whole conversation, Spike," William said. "Just give me the gist of it."

Spike grumbled, but did so with a smile, "Fine, storytelling is a lost bloody art! Everyone just wants the gist. Alright, Dawn asked me if you had a girlfriend." They both glanced at Buffy. "I was dodgy, and just told her that there was a girl you fancied." Buffy smiled a little. "Then she asks me if I thought you'd go out with her if she asked you. I told her probably not, you've got your sights set on someone else."

William sat back, blinking. "Imagine that...Dawn Keyes wanting to go out with me, the Nerd King. Doesn't she know that she would be destroying her coolness by going out with me?"

Spike laughed, "I don't know, you've gotten a better rep since the fight. I think the so-called 'cool kids' would give you their tentative approval."

Buffy nibbled at her garlic bread. Hoping to sound casual instead of jealous, she asked, "Are you going to ask her out?"

William looked at her like she was crazy. "Of course not, Buffy. I don't want her. I want you." He put his hand on her knee and the other cupped her cheek. He leaned over and gave her a garlicky kiss. "She's nothing compared to you."

Buffy's smile stretched wider. She batted her eyes at him. "Are you sure? I bet she's very pretty."

"She is. But you're the most beautiful woman in the world, Buffy." William stroked a thumb over her cheek, making her sigh as she gazed into his eyes. "No other girl can hold a candle to you. You're everything a woman should be."

They kissed softly.

"Mmm, you taste like garlic." Buffy smiled.

"You do too," William said.

"May I make a suggestion?" Spike asked.

Buffy could plainly see that his suggestion was naughty by the way the tip of his tongue was touching the roof of his mouth. "Mmm-hmm."

"Jacuzzi. Me. You. Will. All of us naked and very wet. After we've all used some mouthwash and brushed our pearly whites, of course."

Buffy giggled, the pressure in her loins intensifying. "Oh, I like that idea. But....we'll be outside. What if someone--"

Spike cut her off. "Pet, you know that no one can see us back there. Dad and Anya had the whole back-forty closed off and privatized. We can play mermaid and the horny sailors undisturbed. 'Sides, I've wanted to nail you in the hot tub from the first time we shared it."

"Hmm, so romantic," Buffy teased. "Nail me? That has such a lovely ring to it."

Spike ducked his head. "Bad choice of words. I'm just gettin' all fired up about it. I shoulda said, 'Ravish your perfect body in the hot, frothy water."

"Mmm, that's better," Buffy giggled. "Let's clean up the dishes, have dessert, then get in the jacuzzi."

"Aw, why can't we go right now?" Spike pouted.

"Good things come to those who wait," Buffy said. "I didn't go through the trouble of making a cake for dessert for it to go uneaten."

"Why don't we take it out to the jacuzzi and eat it there?" Spike suggested.

"You want to get in that hot tub bad, don't you?" Buffy giggled.

Spike wagged his eyebrows at her with a naughty grin. "I'll start clearing the table." Spike took his plate and glass out to the kitchen.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thirty minutes later, they were all naked and relaxing in the jacuzzi with minty fresh breath.

Spike had brought a bottle of champagne, three glasses and the chocolate cake. He lit the candle in the cake with his Zippo lighter, then held the cake plate in his hands out to Buffy.

"Make a wish," Spike said. "May I recommend that you wish for another incredible month together?"

Buffy smiled, leaning forward in her seat. "I'm not going to tell you what I'm wishing for, it won't come true."

"Isn't that only birthday wishes?" William asked.

"I'm not taking any chances," Buffy chuckled. She closed her eyes, made her wish, then blew out the flame.

Buffy plucked the spent candle from the top of the cake. She winked at them as she licked the icing off the end, then wrapped her lips around it. "Mmmmm, good icing."

Spike tsk'd her, "S'not smart to tempt two horny men like that, pet." He grinned, placing the cake on the edge of the tub.

Buffy giggled, "Maybe I want to tempt you?"

William took the champagne bottle and worked at the cork while Spike cut a few pieces of cake.

"We're going to get crumbs in the water," Buffy said.

Spike laughed, grinning evilly, "We're going to gets lots of things in the water. I'll clean everything up afterwards...or tomorrow, whichever comes first."

They giggled when William finally coaxed the cork out. It shot out of the bottle, arcing up in the air, landing a few feet away from the jacuzzi. Bubbly champagne gushed out. Buffy grabbed two glasses and held it under the flow. After the initial torrent, the rest stayed in the bottle. Buffy held out their glasses for William to fill.

Buffy thought, 'A month ago, I couldn't have imagined doing this with them. Drinking champagne in the jacuzzi, buck naked, only minutes away from getting down to some serious fornicating.'

She knew she was wrong to be doing and enjoying all of this. But a bigger part of her was happy. Looking at their beautiful smiling faces and seeing their affection for her made her feel so warm and loved. This must be what Heaven was like--the naughty people's Heaven.

They raised their glasses.

Spike made a toast, "To feeling good all of the time!"

"And," William added, "to Buffy. For making us the happiest men in the world."

"I'll drink to that," Spike said.

Buffy smirked as they clinked glasses. They sipped at their champagne.

Spike took a small piece of the cake and slid over to Buffy. "Care for a bite, love?"

He fed her the cake. She licked the chocolate and frosting from his fingers. William wanted some of that action. He took a bite-sized piece and held it up to her mouth. Buffy smiled, looking into his eyes as she ate from his hand. She licked William's fingers clean too.

"You both need to eat some, too," Buffy said.

She took a piece and fed Spike first. After finishing by licking her fingers, he leaned into her and kissed her. It was a slow and steamy kiss. They closed their eyes, chewing on each other's lips. Spike put a hand on her tit, rubbing the erect nipple. Buffy moaned into his mouth.

William cleared his throat. Buffy and Spike looked out of the corner of their eyes at him.

"Uh, don't I get some cake, too?"

Buffy giggled and broke the kiss. "Sorry, baby. Got a little carried away there."

She took some more cake and fed it to William. He slid his mouth down over her index finger, sucking on it and wrapping his tongue around it.

Buffy groaned with lust. Spike groaned too as he watched. Buffy pulled her finger away slowly then kissed William like she had done with Spike. Spike downed his champagne then poured another glass, giving them some smoochy time.

They stopped kissing, drank some more champagne and just soaked in the water for a few minutes.

Spike put a hand on her thigh under the water. "I was just thinking about the first time we were in the jacuzzi together, Buffy," he chuckled.

"Oh, yeah? You were so bad, being naked and strutting around," she laughed.

"What was goin' through your mind?" Spike asked.

"When you stood up naked?" Spike smirked and nodded. "Oh, lots of stuff that shouldn't have been. I thought you had the hottest bod that I'd ever seen. And I wanted to fuck the hell out of you."

They laughed.

"Is that so?" Spike slid his hand up to the apex of her thighs. "If I thought you would've allowed it, I would have bent you over the edge and fucked you silly." He kissed her lightly.

"Mmmm, I was too skittish back then...but there's nothing stopping us now," Buffy moaned. Her hands sought out the twins' hard cocks, stroking them. They were delightfully hard.

William drained his glass of champagne while Buffy performed the handjobs. He set the glass down on the edge of the jacuzzi, ready to get things going. He put an arm around Buffy's waist, pulling her to him.

"Me first," William said.

"Hey, it was mine and Buffy's fantasy to fuck in the hot tub," Spike groused.

"We'll all have fun," Buffy promised. "You don't want to leave William out of it, do you?"

Spike looked down and shrugged. "No, 'course not. I just..."

"Hmm, I have an idea." Buffy sat on William's lap with her back against him. She turned her head and smiled at him. "I'll ride you like this."

William grinned, his hands on her waist. He shifted down in the seat and raised her up a bit. Buffy felt under the water for his cock, held it, then lowered herself down on him. They moaned deep and loud as she shimmied onto his engorged member.

With slitted eyes, Buffy said, "Come here, Spike. Stand in front of me."

Spike smirked, going to stand before her in the water.

Buffy bounced on William and took Spike's dick in her hands. She stroked him for a few moments before putting the head in her mouth. Spike threaded his fingers in her hair, pumping his hips gently. They moaned in pleasure.

William thrust and ground his cock into her tightness. Buffy rose and fell on him while running her lips over Spike's turgid staff. Oh, it was so good to have both of their cocks in her! One plumbing her depths and the other in her hungry mouth. She felt them both swelling and throbbing. Being with them was virtually a religious experience. Spike put a hand on one of her bouncing tits and fondled it.

They kept going at the hard pace for several minutes.

"Mmmm--Ohhhhmmm!" Buffy whined, bouncing and sucking harder. William's slender fingers rubbing on her clit made her cum like a rocket. She took her mouth off of Spike to gasp for breath, her eyes were squeezed shut. "Ohhhh! Ohhh God! I'm cumming! Uhhh!"

Buffy whimpered and kept fucking herself on William, licking and sucking at the head of Spike's cock.

They twins moaned, "Ohhh, Buffy!"

Feeling benevolent, William said with a smile, "Okay, now let Spike do it, Buffy. You two deserve to have the jacuzzi fantasy come true."

"You're too kind, little bro," Spike smiled, chuckling.

Buffy sighed, easing off of William's achingly hard cock. "But you didn't cum yet."

"I will. But Spike should get to cum inside of you first."

"Aww, you guys are such polite gentlemen," Buffy giggled giddily.

"That we are, pet. Now, bend over the side." Spike's tongue curled over his top teeth.

They giggled. Buffy bent over the side on her stomach, legs parted. Spike moved up behind her and lined up with her gaping pussy. He pushed in hard, burying his cock in her in one stroke.

Buffy gasped in pleasure, "Ohhh Spike! Fuck me!"

Spike splayed his hands on her hips and began thrusting into her. His eyes were closed. William drank some more champagne while he watched. His hand slowly pumped his own hard cock under the water.

Spike opened his eyes, looking at William. He could feel his brother's need. Silent messages passed between them. 'You want to try fucking me, Will?' And the answer, 'Yes.' They nodded at each other.

William stood and went over to where Spike was standing. He kissed the back of Spike's neck and put his arms around him, running his hands over his chest and stomach. Spike smiled and closed his eyes again. He could feel William's hardness pressing against him. He slowed down his thrusts into Buffy.

Buffy craned her neck around to see what the slowing down was about. 'Oooh! she thought. 'William's going to go where no man has gone before! I'm not missing this!'

"Are you two going to fuck?" Buffy asked, panting.

The twins smiled and said, "Mmm-hmm."

"I want to watch! Spike, let me lay on my back so that I can see."

Spike respected her wishes, pulling out and letting her turn over on her back.

"I think I'm getting some performance anxiety," William said.

"Don't be nervous, Will. You have the easy part. I'm the one getting my cherry busted," Spike said, hiding the anxiety he had about it.

"What if I hurt you?" William asked with concern.

"Then I'll bloody well let you know it."

"William, you've fucked me in the ass before. Just do it like you do me," Buffy said helpfully. "The water should make things slippery enough for comfort.”

"Go slow, Will, okay?" Spike said, a little of his nervousness creeping in.

William nodded, stroking his hands down Spike's back and kissing his shoulder.

Spike hooked Buffy's legs over his arms and pushed his throbbing cock back into her. William fell back on the knowledge of how to prepare a butt for fucking from doing it to Buffy. His wet fingers worked into Spike's ass, gently and slowly.

Spike moaned, fucking Buffy shallowly.

When it was time, William splashed water over Spike's ass and his cock, getting them wetter. He was excited to be on the giving end of it this time. There was still a part of him that was ashamed and disgusted with himself for ever having even thought about engaging in sex acts with his own twin brother. But things had come so far, so fast. There was no going back to the way it used to be. William just wanted more, he never wanted to stop. If that made him sick and depraved, then that was just the way it was.

Spike bent more at the waist, submerging his cock completely into Buffy's pussy and laying his upper body over hers. She could see William over his shoulder getting ready to put his cock in. William rubbed his cock on Spike's ass, and sent him the mental warning that he was about to begin.

"Do it, Will!" Spike half-yelled. The anxiety and anticipation, wondering how it would feel--good or bad--was killing him.

William pushed his cockhead into his brother's hole. Spike concentrated on not tensing his muscles as there was some pain and it felt weird. But Spike was going to give it a chance. Buffy was breathing hard and caressing him as she did William when Spike fucked him.

William slowly advanced. "Ohh it feels so good! It's so tight!" he moaned. "Is it good, Spike?"

Spike was experiencing pain, but like William's first time, pleasure was overtaking it. He panted, "Yeah! Just go easy for a bit."

William used long, slow strokes, easing more and more of his cock inside. Then his groin was pressed up against his brother's ass, all 10 inches were nicely embedded.

"Ohhh--Oh fuck--It's all the way in me!" Spike gasped.

They all groaned with desire.

Buffy came hard suddenly, it was so hot, she couldn't hold it back. She arched up off the ground, grinding her pussy onto Spike's cock. "OH GOD! UNNGGHHA!"

William kept up the slow pumping, squeezing Spike's hips in his hands. He would press all the way in, then grind against Spike's ass. From the way that Spike moaned, he could tell that his brother liked the grinding. Spike had his eyes closed in pleasure. It was bloody incredible to have Buffy's pussy contracting around his hard cock while his twin pumped in his ass.

Buffy was still breathing hard from her orgasm. "Spike, I want to suck your cock while he fucks you!"

Shakily, they rose up. William wrapped his arms around Spike's waist, not wanting to pull out. He kissed Spike's neck as he withdrew from Buffy. Buffy slid back into the jacuzzi into the seat in front of Spike, taking his raging hard-on in her hand immediately. Spike bent over, bracing his hands apart on the edge of the hot tub.

Buffy lustfully gobbled his cock, moaning and humming. She played with her pussy under the water.

William resumed thrusting into his brother's very tight ass.

So much precum was flooding her mouth from Spike's flared cockhead that some leaked from between her lips. He was having a great time apparently. How lucky could Buffy possibly get? Two hot, twin studs who were more than happy to help her live out every fantasy (no matter how naughty or wicked). She greedily ran her tongue along the sides and slurped up the delicious liquid trying to escape from her. Then she slipped the meaty cock back into her mouth and bobbed on it.

William was lost in the pleasure. Spike's hole was accommodating his entire length now without as much resistance. "I want to fuck you hard, Spike!" William grit his teeth, fighting the urge to pound into the tightness.

Spike was groaning with lust. "Do it--Fuck me hard, Will!"

William tightened his grip on Spike's hip, put his other hand on Spike's shoulder for leverage and started driving in and out. He fucked him wildly for several strokes, then slowed down for some slow ones.

Buffy used the hand that she'd been using to play with herself to reach under the boys' bodies. She cupped Spike's sac and positioned her hand to feel William's balls slapping with each downstroke. It was so fucking hot! When William ground down, she was able to grasp his balls too, giving them a tug and squeeze before going back to Spike's.

Buffy growled, "Yeah! Fuck him, William! Fuck his ass good!" She took Spike back in her mouth, growling and sucking on him hard.

William was even more turned on by Buffy's encouragement. He let his body do what it wanted without further thought. He plunged in and out of Spike, his pace wild and urgent.

"Ahh! Fuck, Will! Shit! Ahhh!" Spike yelled. William would have stopped if he felt that Spike was screaming in pain. But the mental connection was strong between them, and it told him that Spike was enjoying it. He was yelling in pleasure, with just a scosh of pain, but he liked it.

"Uhhhh!" William pounded his twin's ass. "I'm--going to--CUM!"

Buffy groaned, lapping at Spike's drooling cock. "Yes! Cum in his fucking ass, William! Fill him up with all that juicy, sticky, delicious, hot cum!"

She shoved the cock back in her mouth, licking and sucking for all that she was worth. She could tell that Spike was close; his balls were tightening up against his body. Buffy massaged and caressed them.

With a loud lusty groan, William bucked into Spike hard. He spurted a load inside Spike's ass. He hung on tight, moaning and humping.

Spike's eyes widened at the hot liquid splashing his insides. A few hard shots went far up inside of him. He could feel William's cock pulsing and jerking in his tight passage.

"Uhhhhhaa!" Spike cried out. His cock jumped in Buffy's mouth, spewing a huge load onto her tongue.

Buffy moaned low, tasting his hot thick spunk. She took her hand from his balls, putting it back on her pussy. She rubbed her clit frantically while jacking his erupting cock. Within seconds Buffy was making high-pitched noises and shaking from her own orgasm. She let Spike's seed fill her mouth and slide down her throat. Her lips and tongue caressed his rod as the spurts began dwindling to a stop.

There were sighs and moans as they pulled away from each other. Buffy was reluctant to stop sucking on Spike's cock. It was still amazingly hard. William appeared to be done for the moment, his cock had softened a bit from his intense climax. Spike turned his head to the side. He and William kissed tenderly.

"That was really something, Will. Never thought I'd be on the receiving end of one of those," he said jokingly.

Spike extracted his cock from Buffy's wet mouth, smiling down at her. "Wanna fuck you again."

Buffy didn't know where he got the energy, but she happily stood up and put her arms around him. William was still standing behind Spike, so she was able to caress him as well. They stood in the jacuzzi, touching and kissing each other softly for a few minutes.

"Was it really good?" William asked, wanting confirmation again.

Spike smirked. He chuckled and rubbed his ass. "It was great, I'll just be walking funny for a while."

William smiled bashfully. "Sorry. I was too rough with you, wasn't I? I--I didn't mean to--"

Spike put an arm around him and gave him another sweet kiss to show him that he didn't have anything to be sorry for.

"I'll pound your ass good later in return." Spike smirked. "You didn't hurt me, Will. It's alright."

"I believe you said something about fucking me?" Buffy giggled.

They smiled at her.

"Right, you are, pet," Spike said. He sat down on the edge of the tub and leaned back on his elbows. "Perch on me, my sweet l'il Titwillow."

"I think I'll need a bit more time," William chuckled. "That last one was a doozy."

"If I know you, and I do, it won't be long before you're ready again." She winked at William. Buffy grinned and moved to straddle Spike's waist.

"The other way around, love. I want Will to be able to lick your pussy while we do it."

Buffy shuddered, liking that idea very much.

William nodded, licking his lips and smiling. "I can handle that."

Buffy squatted down over Spike, putting her hands out on the ground behind her and spreading her legs wide. Spike grasped her waist to be able to aid her in moving up and down. The ever-helpful William knelt down on the seat in front of them and put Spike's cock at Buffy's entrance. Buffy shot him another wink then lowered herself onto Spike.

She rode him slowly and leisurely at first. William stroked her inner thighs with his lips and tongue. He licked up and down her slit worshipfully. Then he parted her pussylips and dug in with his tongue, rubbing against his brother's cock too.

Spike and Buffy moaned, fucking a little harder.

William's tongue slithered over her red clit. It looked like a little ripe cherry. He applied light, feathery strokes to it, making Buffy whimper.

"Oh God! Oh Spike! Fuck me, Spike! Oh William, suck my clit! Suck on my clit! Make me cum!" Buffy begged.

William moaned, sucking her clit deep into his mouth. Her bucking was getting more frenzied, but he kept at it. He slid his tongue over her sensitive nub and pulled on it with his lips.

Spike plunged in and out of her, using his grip on her hips to pull her back down hard. Buffy's ass smacked against him.

Buffy threw her head back with a sharp cry and thrust her hips fast. "OH GODDDDD YESSSS! OHHHHHHHH!" she screamed.

Her juices gushed forth, running down Spike's cock and onto William's waiting tongue. Spike hammered up into her with hard, quick thrusts. William helped him achieve release too by playing with his balls.

Spike tensed up, grunted loudly, then shot another volley of cum into Buffy.

William licked and sucked on their genitals until they were done and boneless.

They disentangled with kisses and pets, sitting back down inside the jacuzzi to rest. They were breathing hard and grinning at each other.

"Mmmmm, that was so fucking good! The whole thing was just...perrrrfect." Buffy rested back in the seat. "I won't ever look at a hot tub the same way again."

They laughed and sighed, sated for now.

TBC...