Chapter 11


Later that same evening...

Rupert Giles had called again to check in. Buffy felt guilty as hell talking to him after humping the shit out of his two young sons all afternoon. But she didn't let any of it bleed into the tone of her voice. She made an effort to sound normal and carefree.

Anya and Rupert were still having a wonderful time, though they missed the boys and the house. With Buffy's assurance that all was well back home, Rupert said goodbye, feeling content.

After the phone call, Buffy and the boys settled on the couch to watch a movie. Spike wanted to watch a porno, but Buffy insisted on a normal movie. Their lives were a freakin' porno, they didn't need to watch one.

They were well into the Arnold Schwartzenegger movie, 'True Lies'.

"I can't believe this guy was elected to become the bloody Governor," Spike shook his head, chuckling.

"Shh," William said, sitting up straighter. "This is the best bit."

They watched as Jamie Lee Curtis' character started doing a sexy dance in the darkened hotel bedroom.

Buffy smiled, looking at William's intent expression, then seeing a similar one on Spike's face. So, they liked stripteases, did they? She laughed.

They looked at her questioningly.

"Does that do something for you?" Buffy asked, nodding at the screen.

Jamie Lee was gyrating around, running her hands up and down her body.

Mutely, the twins nodded. They each put a hand on Buffy's thighs, caressing.

Buffy decided it was time to let one of her secrets out of the bag. "Did I ever tell you guys where I worked before coming to stay here?"

"No, you just said you were a dancer..." Spike slowly turned his head to her, a grin wanting to form on his face.

"I didn't tell you? Well, why don't I show what I did?" Buffy put a hand on both their faces, leaning over to give Spike a short kiss, then doing the same to William.

She got up and went over to the stereo, getting one of her own CDs that she'd brought with her and put it in the player.

"What...?" William said, looking from her to Spike.

Spike was smirking, knowing what she was doing. He put an index finger to his lips, telling William to be quiet. Then he turned off the movie, much more interested in Buffy's coming performance than the onscreen one.

Buffy was wearing a blue tank top, jeans and a pink thong. It wouldn't take much stripping for her to be nude. She'd take off everything but the thong quickly. She prepared herself, turned up the volume, then pushed the play button.

The song started with strong and heavy drum beats. Buffy switched her hips from side to side with the strong beat. She closed her eyes, running her hands up her body and into her hair. She released her ponytail and shook her head, fluffing up her hair. Then she spun around to face her audience with a big grin. The twins were completely captivated, staring at her with goofy smiles and delighted eyes.

Woo!

Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy


Buffy danced toward them, rolling her hips to and fro. She teased them a bit by running her hands down to the hem of her shirt, starting to lift it, but then just moving her hands down over her stomach. She stepped up to dance on the sturdy marble coffee table in front of them to give them a more stripclub-like experience. If it were a club, they would be in the 'Sniffer's row', the row closest to the stage.

I'm in the mood
The rhythm is right
Move to the music
We can roll all night

Oooh Slow ride
Oooh


Buffy was feeling the music, moving her lithe body in time to the beat. She loved seeing how pleased they looked with what she was doing. Talk about a receptive audience! She turned her back to them and lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it (and a cheeky smile) behind her. They both grabbed for it, Spike ended up with it. He waved her top victoriously in the air, winking at her.

She turned back to them with her wrists crossed and her hands over her breasts. Buffy rotated her pelvis, sliding her hands up to her neck and into her wild hair. William and Spike's tongues couldn't seem to stay in their mouths. They both had painful hard-ons straining at their pants.

Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy

Slow down, go down
Got to get your lovin' one more time
Hold me, roll me!
Slow ridin' woman you're so fine


Buffy undid the button and zipper on her jeans. Turning her back to them again, she pushed her pants down her thighs. She carefully stepped out of them, then kicked them in the air to catch them.

Woo!

She tossed them over her shoulder as she did with her top. This time William caught the clothing, clutching the jeans against his chest and smiling. Buffy shot him a smile and licked her top lip slowly while undulating her body. She looked so bloody sexy that William had to breathe in gulps of air for a few moments.

Buffy shimmied her body up and down, shaking her butt at them. Then she spread her legs apart and bent at the waist, her hands sliding down her thighs to her knees, giving them a very good, long look at the underside of her pink thong.

Spike wanted to shoot off of the couch and jump her. William was having the same problem. But they needed to let her tease and play with them a bit more. Buffy was enjoying giving them the show, the least they could do was not leap on her until she was finished.

I'm in the mood
The rhythm is right
Move to the music, yeah
We can roll all night, yeah


Buffy turned back to them. Her hands were roaming over her body, legs parted. She bumped and ground her hips at them. Shaking her moneymaker like she'd learned to do so well over the last few years. Except this time she really wanted to be dancing for these particular men, making them want her.

Oooh

Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy

Slow down, go down
Got to get your lovin' one more time
Hold me, roll me!
Slow ridin' woman you're so fine


Buffy hopped off of her 'stage' in front of them. She knew she was in danger of being pulled down and ravished--that would be fine with her, though. But she could see that they were trying with all of their might to be good. That fact made her so much hornier. It made her smile more widely.

She put a foot up on the couch between William's legs, the arch of her foot just touching the large bulge in his slacks. Buffy stroked his hair, tucking a strand behind his ear, then trailing her fingers along his jaw and over his lips. Her strong dancer's legs kept her lower body in constant motion, pivoting her pelvis, pumping her up and down.

Spike couldn't resist running a hand up her calf and onto her outer thigh. Buffy pursed her lips at him, blowing him an air kiss. As his hand met her hip, she danced away, jumping back up onto the table.

Slow ride, easy
Slow ride, sleazy
Slow ride, easy
Slow ride, sleazy

Slow down, go down
Got to get your lovin' one more time
Hold me, roll me!
Slow ridin' woman you're so fine

Slow ride, take it easy
Slow ride, take it easy


Buffy rolled her head around on her shoulders and ran her hands up and down her torso, shaking her body from head to toe. The twins watched her jiggling flesh raptly, as if hypnotized. Buffy slowed down her movements as the beat slowed. She hooked her thumbs into the top of her thong, snapping it against her hipbones. Then she slowly lowered the underwear. Spike and William had seen her pussy lots of times over the last few days, but the anticipation on their faces made it seem like it was new to them, a revelation. She was getting so hot for them that she didn't know if she could outlast the song.

The brothers stared as the thong was removed and then shot at them slingshot-style. Spike was quicker and caught them, fingering the dampness in the crotch. Their mouths watered and their cocks hardened more at the sight of her neatly shaved pussy. They could tell how aroused she was too, by the way her slit glistened with dew. Each of them wanted to bury their tongues inside of her to soak up the sweet nectar.

Slow down, go down
Slow down, go down

Come on baby
Take a slow ride on me
Come on baby
Take a slow ride

Feels so good, Feels good, Come on baby
Feels good, Feel all right


Buffy danced back and forth on the table. She'd dance for one of them, then the other, making eye contact and sweeping her tongue over her lips as she gyrated. Boy, was she gonna get fucked after this! She giggled softly with exhilaration and anticipation. The beat started to become faster again, building up and getting wilder.

You know the rhythm is right
We gotta rock all night
We gotta rock all night
We gotta rock all night

Whoa, rock all night!


Buffy whipped her head in circles, tossing her hair around. She stroked up her thighs and planted her hands on her hips, swinging them harder and faster.

Woo! Woo!

Your flamin' heart
Your flamin' heart
Your flamin' heart
Your flamin' heart!

Woo! Woo! Woo!

Slow ride!


Buffy giggled and bowed when the song finally came to an end.

It took a minute for the twins to be able to form words.

Spike said excitedly, "Why didn't you tell us you were a stripper!? That was...You were so fucking hot!"

"The politically correct term is 'exotic dancer'," she said half-kiddingly. "And I was kind of...embarrassed to admit it," Buffy said, smoothing her hair back. "Remember when I told you that I danced, and you asked if it was exotic? I almost swallowed my tongue," she laughed. "Then William got all offended on my behalf and yelled at you. Saying that I wasn't that kind of girl."

"I'm sorry, Buffy." William felt terrible for making her feel embarrassed about her profession. "I didn't mean to suggest--I'm so sorry that I made you feel bad. I don't know much about exotic dancing. I'm...sure it's a perfectly fine way to make a living."

"Not for me, not anymore, anyway. I'm tired of it. Private performances aside." Buffy grinned. "I want to be a legitimate dancer like I was trained to be. I'll have my own studio one of these days. That'll be so cool."

"Why are you still standing naked on the table?" Spike smirked. "Get down here before we drag you off the stage."

Buffy giggled again, hopping down in front of them. She squealed when Spike seized her around the waist and pulled her down on the couch with them.

"Ooooh! Ohhhh!" Buffy gasped as their hands and mouths attacked her nude body. She had whipped them up into a frenzy and was enjoying the benefits. Their hands and mouths were everywhere.

William lifted her onto his lap, plastering his mouth over hers. He covered her breast with his hand, groping and squeezing. Their tongues dueled. Spike put her legs across his knees and slid his hand up to the apex of her thighs, his fingers rubbing over her slick lips and delving in.

"Oooohhhmmm!" Buffy writhed on their laps, parting her legs to let Spike get in there.

William dragged his lips down her throat to her chest. He flicked at her jutting nipples and sucked on them, in turn. Two of Spike's fingers entered her, pumping slowly, becoming soaked. His thumb twiddled her clit.

Buffy arched up and cried out, "OHHHH! OH FUCK YES!" She was so aroused from dancing for them and seeing their hungry gazes fixed on her, that she came with very little manipulation.

Spike flung her leg over his shoulder and dived into her spasming pussy with his tongue. Buffy felt his strong organ plunging into and rubbing her inner walls. Her juices poured into his mouth.

Buffy's whimpers and shouts were muffled as William went back to kissing her mouth. God, it was wonderful! Once she was starting to get some of her thought processes back, she felt the urgent need to get them off, too.

"Take off your clothes!" she growled.

Spike moved her legs off of his lap and undid his jeans. Buffy gave William a kiss, then shifted off of his lap. He stood up and worked at the fastenings of his pants. Buffy sat on the couch bare-assed naked, waiting with bated breath for their beautiful bodies to be revealed. William was having a little trouble making his fingers work, so Buffy helped him out by doing it herself. She shoved his pants and underwear down to his knees in one motion, and was rewarded with his granite-like cock popping up. She grinned up at him, sticking her tongue out to give the head a soft lick. William groaned loudly, slamming his eyes shut.

Spike was standing and just tossing his jeans on the couch. Buffy reached out and grasped his similarly hard cock in her hand, using it to pull him closer to her. They were so hard for her; their cocks pointed almost straight up in the air. She licked at Spike's weeping cock, then William's, then Spike's, and so on. She stroked up and down their lengths, relishing how hard they were and how they pulsed in her hands. The skin was so soft and silky. Oh, and they tasted sooo good!

Buffy took turns circling the velvety tips with her tongue. She wagged her tongue on the undersides, stimulating their glans.

William fisted a hand in her blonde mane. "Ohh God! Ohhh Buffy! I'm g-going to cum!" His voice wobbled.

Buffy kept stroking Spike's rod, but turned her concentration to William's. She pumped harder, enveloping the head with her mouth. She moaned and hummed as she slid up and down. Spike was close too, but held off so that his little brother could cum first. He helped the process along by reaching over, cupping William's balls and rolling them in his hand.

"AHHH! G-GOD!" William yelled, throwing his head back. His legs trembled, he put a hand on Spike's shoulder to keep from falling.

"MMMmmm!" Buffy hummed, sucking his cum up. She kept pumping and sucking until she heard Spike groan.

Spike was trying not to explode, but it was so hot watching Buffy drink his twin's spunk that he couldn't hold off anymore.

"Unngha!" Spike grunted, fucking Buffy's fist.

The first wad hit Buffy's chest, alerting her that she had another load queued up and waiting for her. She switched cocks, wrapping her lips around Spike’s firing member. Spike moaned, holding the back of her head and keeping his hips still. She made sure not to let any of it get away, sucking and swallowing hard.

William was just finishing up, cum just oozing from his slit. Buffy’s hand still jacked him, but more slowly. Her hand was coated with his warm dripping goo.

There were sighs and moans coming from all of them as Buffy cleaned their cocks. She ran her tongue all over them, scooping up their jiz and taking it down her throat.

Then they collapsed back onto the couch. The twins scooted against Buffy on either side, pressing their bodies against her, kissing and touching her tenderly.

“Oh God, that was brilliant, Buffy. The dancin' and the blowing...brilliant,” Spike moaned.

William could only nod and gasp, getting his breath back.

"Glad you enjoyed it. I did too." Buffy smiled and cuddled against them while they recovered.

After the dance they needed the quick release, but she wasn't close to be finished with them for the night. It was only 10 P.M.

It took 5 minutes, but the groping and kissing started getting more heated again.

Spike bit on Buffy's earlobe, then growled, "Lay down 'n spread 'em, luv. Need to feast on you again."

"MMMMmm!" Buffy laid on her back on the couch, spreading her legs wide and opening up to him.

Spike stroked her inner thighs and bent down to give her pussy a lick from bottom to top. Buffy groaned and thrust at his face.

"Will, come 'round here with me. I want to show you how to do something," Spike said.

William swiftly moved over to look over Spike's shoulder, ready to soak up whatever new knowledge Spike was about to give him like a sponge. He kissed the inside of Buffy's knee and smiled at her as he removed his pants and dropped them on the floor.

Buffy raised a curious eyebrow at Spike. "What are you going to show him, exactly?"

"You'll see." Spike gazed up at her, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhh!" Buffy put her head back and clutched the couch cushions.

"Now," Spike said, "onto the lesson. Part her lips for me. With your hand at the top, out of the way."

William gladly spread her pussy open, revealing the pink, wet insides. Spike rubbed his fingers around her clit, then slipped two inside of her. He moved them in and out a few times.

"When you're knuckles deep in her pretty quim, you can try this..." Spike rotated his hand, palmside up. "Then you bend your fingers, gently, towards you." Spike poked his tongue out the side of his mouth and looked up in concentration. "You should feel a little bump--"

"OHHHH!" Buffy's body jerked. "OH God!

William looked at her, then back to Spike. Spike flashed a wicked smirk.

"That's the G-Spot. Stroke it, tap it, press on it in a little rhythm." Spike did what he said as he was saying it. Buffy was moaning like she was dying, her body was vibrating and clenched. "When she cums from that, you'll know it! Try it."

Spike moved out of the way, pulling his dripping fingers out of her. Buffy whined and moved her pelvis around, missing the exquisite contact.

William took Spike's place. He petted her pussy for a few moments. "I don't want to hurt her. I never did it before, what if I--"

"Will, just do it like I showed you."

"Mmmmm, please!" Buffy breathed.

William slid two fingers up her pussy, pumped, then rotated his wrist.

"Good, now bend your fingers...." At Buffy's gasp and deep moan, the brothers smiled.

William rubbed, then pressed against the bump.

"Ahhhh! OH YES!" Buffy yelled. "MORE! OH! My God--How can 16-year-olds know where the G-spot is and older men don't!?" she said hoarsely.

Spike chuckled, "Most guys prefer to think that it's a myth. Why they wouldn't do some research and work at it, I don't know. Lazy wankers. I want to give my girl the best, mind-scrambling orgasms possible." He waggled his eyebrows.

Buffy arched up again, crying out at William's nimble fingers manipulating her. "OH GOD, THAT'S GOOD!"

William was beaming at giving her this level of pleasure. She was going wild.

"Suck on her clit," Spike said, moving around to access her upper body.

William dutifully bent to lick at her nubbin then suck on it. Spike laved her breasts with his tongue, watching William work below.

Buffy clutched at them, holding Spike's head to her tits and William's to her snatch. She rotated her pelvis, moving her hips against his face. She started panting harder and heavier, growling like an animal. Her bottom came completely off the couch and she began fucking herself hard on William's mouth and hand.

Spike knew what was 'coming'. He sucked harder on a nipple while rolling the other between his fingers. Then he bit down lightly.

"YES! YES! OH GOD YESSSSS!" Buffy screamed, baring her teeth. Her body shook and convulsed like never before.

William blinked when the first squirt hit then ran down his chin. Her vagina was squirting! He didn't know girls could do that! It only took a second for him to adjust and cover her sex with his mouth. He lapped at her shooting pussy, getting her juices all over his mouth and chin.

Spike watched happily, proud that they could do this to her, and that his little brother was 'learnin' the ropes'. William's natural proclivity for learning was coming in handy. He only had to be showed how to do something once and it stuck, much like Spike himself. What William really lacked was self-confidence, but they were working on that.

Buffy's ass slowly went back down to rest against the couch. She was barely coherent, moaning low in her throat and still jerking every few seconds, her body was covered with perspiration. Her eyes were closed. She felt like she was floating.

The twins leisurely licked her, letting her come back down to Earth.

"Holy shit..." Buffy moaned, breathing hard. "That was THE best orgasm I've ever had! Oh, God..."

"And...the night's still young," Spike said, kissing her softly.

Buffy's lips curled up into a Cheshire Cat grin. "You two are so amazing," she sighed shakily, toying with Spike's platinum curls.

William was licking and cleaning up her liquid from his face. "Girls can cum like that?"

"Yup, if you do 'em right, they can." Spike smiled. "You liked that a lot, didn't you, pet?"

"Liked? Uh-uh. Loved--Oh fuck, it was incredible!" Buffy grinned at William. "Thank you, baby."

William blushed. "I loved it too. It was...neat."

"Mmmmm, you know what I need now?" She winked at William. "I need one of these big, hard cocks inside of me. Get those t-shirts off, I want you both naked."

They stripped off their shirts at the same time. Buffy sighed with pleasure, she loved their bodies. Looking at them, touching them, feeling their skin against hers...

"You go first, Will," Spike said.

William dived on top of Buffy, they giggled as they kissed and he nestled his hips between her legs.

"Spike," William asked out of the side of his mouth as Buffy kissed him, "why are you being so generous?"

"That's my nature, l'il bro. I'm a giver."

They all giggled again.

Buffy and William moaned as he sank his hard shaft into her. He started rocking against her body, pushing his cock in deep.

Spike brought his discarded jeans over to him and fished some articles out of the pockets: condom packets and a tube of lube. Spike did have an ulterior motive. He wanted to see if William would enjoy a finger in his ass while he fucked Buffy. It would be a little test for how far they would be going together. If William liked it, then they could go a step farther.

He got up on the couch behind them. At first Spike did what he usually did, stroking both of them, playing with their naughty bits from behind. Then he bent down, running his hands up the backs of William's thighs, and licked at his balls. William definitely liked that, he moaned and slowed down his thrusts.

Spike's hands slid up onto his twin's ass. He squeezed and rubbed the cheeks as he slid his tongue upwards. He bathed William's taint with his tongue, getting a louder moan in response. Then Spike slithered up the crack to his hole, parting the cheeks. His tongue circled around and over the puckered hole gently.

William's eyes had gone wide and he stopped moving altogether. "Spike? Wh-Wh--"

"Shhh, Will. Just tryin' something different," Spike said soothingly, then went back to his task.

Buffy didn't know what Spike was doing back there, but she wanted to find out! She could feel William tensing on top of her. She did her best to relax him and keep him from getting too nervous. Buffy ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately.

William melted against her, kissing her back. It was kind of an interesting sensation...what Spike was doing. It felt nice to be licked back there. It wasn't like Spike was inserting anything except just the tip of his tongue. No need to be concerned, William told himself.

Spike got William nice and wet, then lubed up an index finger. He started by just circling around the hole with his slick finger. William didn't notice that it was a finger. Then Spike slid the finger in to the first knuckle, wriggling gently.

William's eyes bugged out. "Spike!" He jerked his head around at his brother. "What are you doing!?"

The way William tensed up and clenched made Spike's finger pop back out.

"You didn't like it?" Spike asked.

"No, I bloody didn't! How about asking me before you shove things up my arse!?"

"I didn't shove anything. I stuck my finger in you a little ways, gentle as a lamb." Spike had thought that he only wanted to finger fuck William's ass to give him a new exciting sensation while he fucked Buffy, but when his twin asked the question, Spike knew that he really wanted to do much more than that. He looked at William, his eyes burning. Spike's voice was deep and sexy, "Let me fuck you, Will."

"Wh--What? N-No! We c-can't do that!" William squeaked.

Buffy could feel how nervous William was, but she could also feel...excitement at the thought. His cock had jumped inside of her when Spike said it. Though, William shouldn't be pushed into anything that he wasn't prepared to deal with. Their conversation about anal sex came back to her, she remembered William saying that it frightened him.

"Spike," Buffy said softly, "if he doesn't want it...This is for all of our enjoyment. Don't freak him out."

Spike looked down with a sad look on his face, his desire dampened. "Sorry, Will. I just thought you'd like it."

William began feeling calmer. "That's...That's alright. Just don't do that again."

"Ever?" Spike looked up. "Not even when you know it's coming?"

"I--I don't think I'd like doing that."

"I'm not sure if I would either, but I'm willing to try it," Spike said. "It's supposed to be a great feeling, from what I've heard."

"You want me to...do it to you?" William asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to do it to each other. I thought one of us could be inside Buffy, while the other...y'know..."

Buffy shivered. She liked that scenario, a lot! But only if William willingly took part in it, not because he felt that he'd be disappointing them by refusing. He was quiet. Buffy couldn't tell if he was pensive, thinking it over, or if he was just overwhelmed with anxiety.

Buffy kissed his cheek. "It's okay if you don't want to, William. There are so many great things that we already do."

"Yeah," Spike said reluctantly. "Don't sweat it, okay, Will? We don't have to do that."

William nodded. He brushed his cheek against Buffy's face. "Could we go up to bed now? I'm suddenly very aware that we're having sex in the living room."

"Sure." Buffy smiled. "Spike, gather up the clothes, will you?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They went up to Buffy's room.

Buffy had a little trouble walking on her noodle-like legs. Those orgasms had taken a lot out of her!

She and William sat down on the bed kissing. Spike dropped the pile of cast off clothing, then set the lube and condom packets down on the nightstand.

"Will...I'm really sorry," Spike said. "I ruined the mood. I shouldn't have done anything without talking to you about it first."

"It's okay, Spike. I know how you like to spring surprises on people. I know that you wouldn't have done it if you didn't think I'd enjoy it."

Spike smiled, relieved that his brother wasn't pissed off. "From now on those kind of surprises won't happen. I'll tell you if I want to try something, not just assume that you'll like it. We're cool?"

"Yeah, we're cool." William smiled back. Then he looked a little sheepish. "I...liked the things you did with your tongue, though."

Spike grinned and stuck his tongue out, curling it up over his top lip. "Yeah?"

Buffy laughed, "You are really good with that appendage. You both are blessed with very muscular, bendy tongues...among other blessings."

Spike sat on Buffy's other side, leaning in to kiss and lick her neck.

William started thinking more about what Buffy said about being fucked in the ass: Some people really liked it, others...not so much. It would increase the level of intimacy with his brother. That was something he wanted. But what if it hurt too much? William didn't want to look like a wuss by 'backing out', so to speak. And if he did like it, would that mean he was gay? He was confused. Things were so much simpler only a month ago. Though William wouldn't give up anything that had happened between he and Spike or he and Buffy for anything. He had never felt as alive or as happy to be alive since the sex began. To feel that close to them, to love two people this much, was wonderful. William did love them both, with all of his heart.

The more William thought about it, the more he wanted to give it a try. One of his problems, with life in general, was letting fear get in the way of doing things. He usually got nervous or scared, then gave up on whatever impulse he'd had. It was time that he tried pushing past that fear and taking more chances, not letting it rule him.

Buffy scooted back up the bed. "Now," she purred, "where were we?"

"I believe you were 'up', Will." Spike smirked.

William laid next to Buffy, going back to kissing her and running his hand over her hip. Spike could see that William's stiffy wasn't so stiff. It was his fault for upsetting William by suggesting that they drill each other. It was his responsibility to get William excited again.

Spike laid on Buffy's other side, stroking her legs then caressing his way up William's leg to his hip. He kissed Buffy's hip joint then his brother's. He stroked and licked William's cock, making it hard as nails again. Buffy petted Spike's hair as he worked on his brother. Once William was ready, Spike moved his mouth to Buffy's pussy, flicking at her clit. He took a pillow and pushed it under Buffy's ass and lower back, elevating her slightly.

Wordlessly, Spike moved off of them and William rolled on top of Buffy. She rubbed her thighs against William's sides and ran her hands over his back, and his hardness sank into her.

Spike thought that after the last time he should keep a little distance. William might get nervous again that he'd try something. He laid a few feet away from them, propping his head up on a hand and watching.

William thrusted slowly into Buffy. He looked over at Spike. "You aren't participating?"

"I'm waiting patiently. Go on," Spike replied.

William stopped moving, looking at Spike with some anxiety, but mostly with determination. "You can...do it to me, Spike."

Spike blinked several times. "By it, you mean..."

William breathed in deeply. "Yeah. 'It'."

Buffy was surprised too, and very stimulated.

"Are you absolutely sure, Will?" Spike asked.

"No," William admitted with a nervous laugh. "But we can try it."

Buffy gently stroked the side of William's head. "You don't have to do it, William. Don't feel like you have to."

"I don't have to, I understand that. But it does hold a certain...fascination."

Spike cozied up to them, running a hand over William's back. "I won't do anything that you don't want."

"I know. I trust you," William kissed Spike tenderly.

Spike smiled, pulling away and getting onto his knees. He started pressing kisses down William's spine, massaging down his back.

Buffy felt William trembling slightly. She kissed his face and caressed it in her hands.

Spike grabbed the lube and a condom from the nightstand and moved behind them. He began again by touching and kissing William's ass.

William surprised them by laughing, albeit anxiously.

"And what's so funny?" Spike asked, arching an eyebrow. "Does it tickle?"

"No, it's just--How many times in our lives have I told you to kiss my ass? Never thought you'd do it for real and willingly," William said.

Buffy and Spike chuckled.

"Mmm, there's lots of things that we've said...like ‘blow me‘, that we never thought would really happen." Spike fondled his brother's firm butt.

"As I recall, Randy, you were the one with all of the crude comments like, 'Blow me' and 'Suck my dick'."

They giggled again. Soon they started getting too hot to joke around.

Spike spread William's cheeks and started rimming him again. William moaned, pushing deeper into Buffy with long, slow strokes. He was relaxing, but still a bit tensed up.

William heard in his head, 'I'm going to slide a finger in you again, Will. Don't be scared.' He nodded at the communiqué, bracing himself for what he was about to feel.

This time, he didn’t clench quite so much when he felt the lubed invading finger pushing into him. Spike was being gentle, as promised. Over the course of a few minutes Spike worked his finger in, stretching and getting William ready, adding another finger. It was a very strange sensation for William, but not completely unpleasant. Then...it...started to feel really good. Unconsciously, he was even pushing back on Spike’s hand.

Spike grinned, knowing that William would dig it if he just gave it a chance. Spike got the message, 'Do it!’

Spike rolled the condom on his stiff prick, then applied the lube. He squirted some more lube onto William’s crack, letting it run down then smearing it in and around the hole. Spike wanted to make everything slippery as an eel, he didn’t want to take the chance of hurting William. He took his rock and rubbed it up and down William’s ass. William was groaning, barely moving inside of Buffy.

Buffy’s breathing was reedy in anticipation. William had his face buried against her neck, he was breathing hard too. Buffy caressed him, internally and externally, kissing his ear and whispering about how good it was going to be.

William gasped when Spike slapped his ass with his slick cock. Then Spike poised the head at William’s opening.

“Here it comes,” Spike said, almost panting for breath already.

He grasped William’s hips and pressed into him. It took some gentle wriggling, but the large purple head squeezed past William’s tight ring of muscle.

“Ahhh!” William moaned, trying to fight the urge to push the foreign object back out.

“R-Relax, Will,” Spike ground out. He was shaking too. With just the head inside, it was already incredible.

“I’m t-trying!” William said against Buffy’s neck.

Buffy and Spike both did what they could to help William loosen up.

Buffy stroked over his arms and back, kissing the side of his face, his neck and shoulder. She also put her internal muscles to work, gently squeezing then releasing them in a rhythm, caressing his cock from within. She could feel it hardening further and beginning to throb.

Spike massaged his hands over William’s hips and back. He didn’t try to advance any further.

After a minute of their TLC, William’s eyes were rolling in pleasure. He wanted it. He wanted to fuck and be fucked so bad.

Spike was receiving a mental ‘go ahead’ at the same time William spoke aloud. “Okay, more--Give me more,” William groaned.

Spike slowly inserted more of his raging cock into his twin's ass. Inch by inch, stopping frequently to let them both adjust. With a bit more than half of his cock inside, Spike stopped trying to go any further into the ultra-tight passage. He began slowly moving in and out.

The three of them moaned continuously. Buffy was enjoying it just as much as they were. Every push of Spike's hips made William's fat cock sink down into her pussy. Their combined excitement was a living thing. Their pulses pounded, their moans filled the air.

William wasn't scared anymore. All he felt was lust and the impulse to fuck Buffy hard. But then that would end this bizarre and highly erotic experience too quickly. He kept his thrusts slow and deep.

His brother's more relaxed state allowed Spike to feed more of his big cock into him. With each stroke, he tried going in a bit more. Before they knew it Spike's balls were touching William's ass. They had to pause again to get used to the feeling.

Buffy said the first words in several minutes, "Are you okay, William? How does it feel?"

"Uhhh--It feels good!" William gasped. Spike's cock was rubbing against something inside of him that made his whole body tremble with every pass. What was that? William decided not to question it, just enjoy it, whatever it was.

Spike groaned, "It feels good? I'm not--Ahhh--hurting you?"

William shook his head. "No, not hurting! 'S good! D-Do it harder!"

Spike quickened the pace, still being mindful of not brutalizing his brother's ass. Their moans went up in volume.

"Ohhhh--Ohhh yeah! Uhhh--Fuck him, Spike! Ohhh!" Buffy moaned, pressing her knees against William's sides.

William raised up onto his hands. He tipped his head back, eyes closed, mouth ajar. His hips bounced between his brother and Buffy automatically. It was a phenomenal experience. His hard cock plunging into Buffy's sopping pussy and Spike's hard cock plumbing his insides at the same time. The question recurred to him: Can you die from too much pleasure? William felt silly for being so hesitant about this. It was the best thing that they'd done yet...Though fucking Buffy at the same time was right at the top of the list too.

Buffy ran her hands over William's taut chest, playing with his hard nipples. Her tight, hot pussy enveloped his cock again and again. It made squishing noises whenever he thrust back down.

"Harder, Spike!" William commanded, fucking Buffy faster and harder.

Spike grinned, got a good hold on William's hips then drilled him like a pro.

Loud moans and groans, flesh slapping against flesh, heavy breathing, squishing -- Those were the only sounds in the bedroom.

Buffy was ready to cum. She was panting (as were her two companions), looking down between her and William's sweaty bodies, watching as he penetrated her. She could hear, but not see, Spike's juicy balls banging William. The blissful look on William's face pushed her over the edge, to see how much he was enjoying it got her off in a big way.

"AHHHH--YES!" Buffy gasped, rolling her hips up, her fingers raking down his arms. "I'm cumming! OHHH--UUUHHAA!"

William plunged into her pussy, fucking hard and fast. "UHHHH! OH GOD!" he yelled, cords standing out in his neck. He started cumming.

"Oh fuck!" Spike groaned. William's ass tightened around him, sending him into a powerful orgasm as well.

In the moment of bliss, William regretted that he couldn't feel what it was like to have Spike shooting hot, silky sperm inside of him. He bet that it felt very odd, but very good. Maybe next time they wouldn't use a condom. The sensation of Spike's cock pulsing and throbbing inside of him felt really good though. And Buffy's sweet clasping quim felt terrific!

They grunted, thrusting their bodies together like animals until they were finished. Their bodies rested on top of each other while they got their breath and motor functions back.

Spike pulled out, discarded the condom then dropped on to his back on the mattress.

With a soft kiss, William extricated himself from Buffy and rolled on to his back, too.

Buffy laid there with a smile on her face, the tingles still shooting through her body. She removed the pillow from under her butt.

The twins rolled onto their sides, facing each other, and smiling. Buffy turned her face to William, gave him a kiss, then turned to give Spike one, too.

The brothers' hands stroked her stomach. Their fingers intertwined, caressing each other, too.

Buffy said, "So, do we have a new number in our repertoire?"

William grinned. "Yes, I think we do. You really liked it too, Buffy?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she hummed and smiled. "So fucking hot! We have to set up some mirrors or something so that I can watch it next time."

"You want to do me next time, Will?" Spike asked.

William smirked and nodded. "It does hurt at first. Hopefully you'll start feeling as good as I did."

"I confess that it does scare me, just a bit," Spike said. "I won't chicken out though. Anything that I do to you, gets done to me."

They all wanted to fuck some more but they were exhausted from cumming so hard. They gave in to their sleepiness, snuggling against each other and drifting off.


TBC...