Chapter 10


Most of the next day was spent in bed or in the shower.

The three lovers kissed, sucked and fucked until their bodies were totally exhausted. Nothing could disappoint Buffy about their shagfest, but there was one thing that she was getting more and more keen on seeing: William and Spike fucking. She wouldn't push them, of course. If they wanted to go that far, then she would encourage it with enthusiasm, but she wouldn't ask. Watching them blow, kiss and stroke each other provided plenty of entertainment and was more than she ever could have hoped for. So she'd stay silent about her fantasy until one of them broached the subject.

Yep. Buffy did feel guilty and nervous about screwing the young twins. But she was little more than a slave to her libido. Her lust for them and their toned young bodies overpowered any sense of decency or fear of getting caught at the moment. Buffy didn't have to imagine how wonderful it would be to be with them, now she knew how mind-blowingly, extraordinarily erotic it was. And she didn't want to stop.

Buffy had never had it so good. Not only were the Giles boys virtually tireless, they were intense and passionate. As one of them would bring her to climax, the other would be waiting, hard cock in hand to mount her next. The sex was incredible and full of affection. Buffy could tell that they had a deep fondness for her, as she did them. She must have cum a hundred times (maybe a slight exaggeration) over the course of their carnal fun.

So, come what may, Buffy was helpless to stop wanting them and taking them, over and over again.


On the second day after they became lovers, Buffy needed to attend to the household. William and Spike helped her clean in the morning, eager to get all of the toil out of the way. The sooner they finished, the sooner they could go back to bed.

They did go back to Buffy's bed for an hour more of naked Twister, then she had to run some errands outside of the house. The twins pouted and grumbled about it, but they understood. Buffy was just as reluctant to leave them, but she had to at least keep some of the promises that she had made to Rupert and Anya. Spike needed to go out for awhile too, to get some smokes and make an appearance with his friends. William opted to stay home to read and then work out in the gym, waiting for them to come back to resume pleasing each other.

They parted company with soft kisses and smiles, already planning what they wanted to do to each other upon their reunion.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Faith rang the doorbell and waited.

The Giles' house was more impressive than she had thought it would be. Even their doorbell was classy; it sounded like church bells ringing to the tune of 'A Summer Place'.

Faith was tired of waiting for Buffy to invite her over. It wasn't like Faith would pounce on the two handsome, muscular teenagers...right away. Shouldn't she, as Buffy's best friend and roommate, at least get to spend a little time pretending to be rich? To lounge in the jacuzzi? To raid a rich guy's fridge? It wasn't fair that Buffy was being such a good stuff hog. Faith was always cool with her, helping her pay her bills and not nagging about money that she was owed. So, Faith had come here to force the issue.

Footfalls approached the door quickly.

"Hello, can I help you?" an out of breath William asked.

He had been upstairs on his way to the bathroom to shower after his workout. Faith scanned him from head to toe, her mouth watering from the data her brain was receiving. He was adorable and very, very doable. He was sweaty, wearing a pair of blue shorts, sneakers and a white, Calvin Klein tank top that clung to his muscular, wet torso.

Faith's eyes traveled back up to his. Beautiful blue eyes, nice lips...Whoa, killer cheekbones. Shoulders, arms, pecs, ripply abs, fuzzy thighs...A wicked smile stretched across her face.

"Um...Ma'am? Can I help you with something?" William asked again, uncomfortable by the few seconds of silence.

"Hey, cutie. Yeah, you can help me. Is Buffy around?"

"Oh, you're a friend of Buffy's?" William relaxed, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm her roommate and bestest bud, Faith. And you must be William?"

"Yes, that's me. I'm sorry, Buffy isn't here just now. She had some errands to run."

"It's nice to meet you, William." Faith extended her hand.

He smiled self-consciously. "I'm all sweaty, you don't want to shake with me."

"Balderdash," Faith chuckled, grasping his hand and pumping it. "I don't mind a little sweat. You mind if I wait for Buffy inside? She's told me how great this place is, I'd like to see it for myself. Maybe you can give me the grand tour?" She batted her big brown eyes.

"Um...Sure. Please, come in." William stepped back.

Faith whistled, walking into the foyer and looking around. "This is a wicked bad fuckin' house! Wish I lived in a place like this!"

"Erm...Thanks. Would you like a drink or something?" he asked.

Faith turned another wicked smile to him, her eyes going down his body and then back up. "Sounds good. I'm parched."

William laughed weakly. "I'll just get something from the kitchen."

"I'll come with." Faith walked behind him. She sucked in air through puckered lips at how good his ass looked.

William walked quickly. This woman was making him very nervous. She had the look of a predator about her. The way she kept running her eyes over him made him uneasy. Besides not dealing well with most members of the opposite sex, William didn't want any other woman looking at him like she wanted to eat him alive except Buffy.

He went to the refrigerator, opened the door and searched for something to give her. Faith leaned on the island, checking out his ass some more.

"What are you in the mood for?" William asked.

"Hmmmm...let's see...." Faith said, walking up behind him and looking over his shoulder. "How about a can of Coke, on the bottom shelf there."

William bent over to get the can for her. Faith cupped his ass in her hands and squeezed.

"Aaah!" William yelled, jerking up and hitting the back of his head on the shelf of the refrigerator.

Faith giggled, backing up. He turned around, holding a hand to the back of his head and staring at her.

His face was flushed. "W-Why did you..."

"Thanks, sweet cheeks, I'll take that." Faith took the can from him. She popped the tab and took a long drink. "Sorry about the grope-age. Couldn't resist such a sweet ass." She winked and giggled. "Your head doesn't hurt too bad, does it?"

"Pl-Please don't do that again. It's not polite to go around--grabbing people like that."

Faith mock pouted. "I know. I'm such a bad, bad girl. I'm sorry, babe."

William tried to calm himself down. He got a bottled water for himself out of the fridge and drank, wondering what he should say or do now. Should he ask her to leave? Should he tell her to wait in the living room?

"You have a girlfriend, William?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh...No. Not...really."

"Oh, I don't believe that! A hunk like you, without an army of horny chicks after him? Pfft! Not possible."

He blushed brighter and smiled shyly, ducking his head at the compliment. "I'm hardly a hunk." Her flattery made him temporarily forget to be wary of her and that his head was still smarting.

"Mmmm, you look pretty damn hunky to me. And I know hunks. You're probably too much for those little girls you go to school with," Faith said, remembering what Buffy had said about them being very well-hung. What she could see through the thin shorts William was wearing proved Buffy correct and having not embellished one bit. Faith moistened her bee stung lips. "I think you like older women, am I right?"

"Umm..." William looked around uncomfortably. He gulped when Faith put her drink down and stalked towards him purposefully. He backed into the counter behind him.

Faith stopped just short of him, only an inch or less between them. "We could have some fun together, William. Would you like to have some fun with me?" she asked, running her hands over his chest and ginning lasciviously.

He fidgeted. "Uh--Please, Miss Faith, don't--"

"Ooooh, Miss Faith! Makes me feel all dominatrixy! Call me that again!" Faith panted, her dark eyes got a wild look to them.

"No! Miss Faith I--"

"Ohhhmmm!" Overcome with desire, Faith attacked his lips and moved her hands down and around to his ass. She squeezed and pulled him against her hard.

William protested by flailing his arms and saying, "Plluummphh!"

Spike was coming in the kitchen, just getting back from hanging out with his mates. He skidded to a halt, eyes widening.

"Whoa! Did I miss something?" he said. "Who's this?"

Faith broke the kiss but didn't remove her hands or body from the trembly William. He gasped for breath. She grinned at Spike over her shoulder. She bet that Spike had been around the block a few times by the looks of him. "Hey there, hand--"

Buffy walked in behind Spike. She stopped just as abruptly. Her mouth hung open.

"B!" Faith jumped away from William. She tucked her hair behind her ears and tried looking innocent (impossible for the brunette), wiping her hands on the butt of her jeans. "I came by to see if--"

"You SLUT! What the hell were you just doing to him!?" Buffy yelled, anger replacing her shock.

William felt like he would just burst into flames with the guilt and embarrassment running through his body. "Buffy, it's not--I told her 'no'!"

"Answer me, Faith!"

Faith swallowed. "Sorry, okay?"

"NO! Not okay! William, Spike, leave me and my friend alone, please."

William was scared to death. What if Buffy didn't listen to him about what happened? What if she was so jealous and hurt that she didn't want to speak to him again? He couldn't bear it if she didn't like him anymore.

As he was passing Buffy, William said, "Please don't be mad at me, Buffy. I told her 'no', honestly!"

Buffy blew out a ragged breath. "I'm mad--but not at you. I know perfectly well who was the aggressor here." She glared at Faith.

"Really?"

"Yes." She tried smiling comfortingly at him, difficult to do with how pissed off she was. But William seemed to take comfort in it. He smiled wanly back at her and nodded.

"Come on, Will. Let's let the ladies chat a bit." Spike put a hand on his brother's back and walked out of the kitchen with him.

Buffy spun around to face Faith. Faith's eyes got bigger at the intense anger on her friend's face. She was in for it. She held up her hands, getting ready to run if necessary.

"Now, c'mon, B. We're buddies, right? You know I was just messin' around. Having a little fun..."


William and Spike stopped just outside the kitchen and went up against the wall. Spike motioned for William to be quiet. He wanted to hear what they said to each other, and stick around just in case a catfight ensued. As hot as it might be to watch, Spike wanted to be able to keep Buffy from being hurt. William didn't want to listen, he just wanted to go hide somewhere. But he stayed plastered against the wall with Spike and overheard them anyway.


Buffy and Faith were still arguing.

"How dare you touch him like that! I know William, he doesn't go around kissing strange women. And there's no woman stranger than you!"

"Yeah, I came on strong to him," Faith said defensively. "He looked hot! So sue me!"

"You're not even supposed to be here! Did you wait until I left to try something on one of them!?"

"I came here looking for you! It's your fault, you know! You tell me how fabulous this house is, how much cool stuff they have. But you never once asked me to come see it!"

"You know why I didn't! I fucking knew that you'd try something on one or both of the twins!"

"Again, it's your fault. You got me thinkin' about them with all that talk about their bodies and what nice big cocks they had!"


Spike and William looked at each other in surprise, their eyebrows raised. Spike was more amused and proud than anything. He liked the fact that Buffy was bragging about their attributes to someone. He hoped that Faith could be trusted with that information. William was embarrassed and turning red.


"Shut up, Faith," Buffy growled.

"And you know how I am about seeing two guys doin' it! Yet, you had to tell me how they go down on each other. I'm human, B! A human woman that digs bisexual encounters! Especially if the dudes in question are hot twin brothers! That got my motor revvin'!"


William looked like he'd seen a ghost, the color drained from his face. Buffy told someone about him and Spike?! She wasn't supposed to do that! He sprang out into the archway of the kitchen, Spike tried making a grab to hold him back, but he easily broke away.

"You told her!?" William asked in a high-pitched voice, sounding near panic.

Buffy turned around, startled. "William! What are you--"

"How could you tell her, Buffy!? You promised you wouldn't say anything! That was just between us--It was private! You bloody well promised!"

Spike walked out too, smiling uneasily. He tried putting an arm around William to calm him. William brushed him away.

Buffy gulped. "I'm...sorry. The thing is--"

"How could you?!" William asked again. "I trusted you! I believed you! You gave me your word that you wouldn't tell anyone!"

He looked so hurt, betrayed and scared, Buffy felt terrible. He didn't wait for her to answer. He turned and ran out of the kitchen. They could hear him running up the steps and then his door slamming.

"Spike...I'm--" Buffy began.

Spike waved a hand and shook his head. "I'm not pissed, Buffy. It's alright with me if you want to tell your mates about what happens between us. I mean...you hafta tell someone, right? Just as long as she knows how to keep secrets."

Buffy looked down.

"I promise I won't tell anyone anything," Faith said sincerely.

"It's okay, really, Buffy. I'll talk to William." Spike nodded to Faith. She smiled nervously and nodded back. Spike left to try and talk to his brother.

Buffy turned slowly back to Faith, grinding her teeth. "You're dead."

"I didn't know they were listening!"

"You knew that they might hear! You bitch!"

"I wasn't thinking, alright? We were arguing, I wasn't thinking about what I was saying or if I should say it."

"You ruined everything!"

"Wait...they know that you know? Last I heard, it was a secret."

"Yes, they know that I know. If you ever try laying a hand on either of them--What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Buffy scowled at her.

Faith was smiling slightly. "You're doin' them, aren't you?"

Buffy raised her chin, her nostrils flared. "That's none of your--"

"Oh, shit! You so are!" Faith laughed, slapping her hand on the counter. "That's why you don't want me mackin' on either of those cuties. Why didn't you say so? Here, I thought that all that nice manmeat was going unused...by a woman anyway."

"Alright. Yes, I am with them. Don't you breathe a word about this to anyone!"

"I won't tattle on you, B. You know me better than that. I had a feeling you were going to crack eventually by the way you sounded on the phone that day."

"They are MINE," Buffy said, her lips forming a tight, white line. "I'll rip out your intestines and strangle you with them if you so much as LOOK at one of them again!"

Faith held her hands up. "I won't touch them! I didn't know they were yours."

"Well, they are. Now, get out of here. Thanks to you, I have major damage control to do."

"Buffy, I am really sorry! You gotta believe me. You're my bud, I would never fuck with your life like that intentionally. Haven't I always been there for you? You're my girl, B."

Buffy exhaled, looking away from her friend's sincere eyes. She couldn't deny that Faith indeed had helped her a lot in the past. Faith had some flaws: She was a nympho who didn't think before she spoke. And what she was doing to poor William...

"You really messed things up for me, Faith," Buffy said in a low voice. Her anger deflated, leaving her feel more sad and depressed than anything.

"I totally didn't mean to, Buffy. I'd never screw you over on purpose. You want me to talk to William? I'll--"

"No. I'll be doing the talking. I have to explain myself."

Faith looked down sadly, afraid that she'd ruined their friendship because of her overactive libido and mouth. "Will you call me later?"

"Faith, I'm pissed at you right now. Maybe, if this all blows over, I'll call you soon. You...have been a good friend for a long time. I'm not forgetting that. That's the only reason that you still have all your teeth."

Faith smiled just a little. "You are a tough little thing. I don't doubt you could give me a run for my money in a brawl."

Buffy took a breath. "I have to talk to William and Spike about...what happened."

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. I'll...take off then. I'm sorry," Faith said again.

"I know, we'll talk," Buffy replied. "Bye, Faith."

"Later, B. Don't...wait to long to call me, 'kay? Even if you just want to yell at me. I hope everything will be cool with you and the twins."

"I'll let you know."

Faith smiled hopefully and walked out past Buffy.

Buffy started taking deep breaths to soothe her frazzled nerves. She wanted to be able to calmly discuss everything with William. At least Spike didn't seem upset with her for having such a big mouth. She slowly made her way up to their bedroom, planning on what she wanted to say.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


William laid on his bed clutching a pillow. Whichever side of the bed Spike stood on to talk to him, William would turn the other way.

William was scared that someone knew about the incestuous things he and Spike did to each other. To say he wasn't comfortable with it being common knowledge would be an understatement. The worst part was that Buffy (whom he thought he could trust with anything) had lied. And about something that he'd needed desperately for her to keep just between them. She couldn't care about or respect him at all and still do that.

"You're being a big baby again," Spike said. "Stop actin' like a wuss."

"Leave me alone. I came up here to be alone!"

"You're all sweaty and messin' up your sheets," Spike said.

"I don't care," William sulked.

"So what if Buffy's friend knows about us? She seems alright. You seemed to be...gettin' on with her very well from what I saw," he tried joking and smiling. But William wasn't amused. Spike sighed. "Will, it's no big deal."

"Yes, it is. She lied to me--to us. Buffy promised, and she lied."

"She told her girlfriend, that's all. You and me got each other to talk about it with, but Buffy doesn't have anyone to gush to, y'know? Imagine if there were twin Buffys. Wouldn't you want to talk about it?"

"Do I have to leave the room to be by myself? I don't want to talk, Spike!"

"I can see how freaked out you are, Will. You need to talk about it."

"No, I don't! What I need is to be left alone!"

Buffy rapped on the door and stuck her head in.

"Go away," William growled, turning away from the door.

Spike looked at Buffy, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"William, I'm so sorry. I didn't lie to you," she said, walking in.

"Yes, you bloody did!" He clutched the pillow tighter. "Why won't either of you ever leave me alone?! I don't want to talk, I don't want to see anyone! I don't want to hear your bloody excuses!"

But Buffy persisted. "Let me explain, please. I told Faith what I did before...before anything ever happened between the three of us. Before I made you that promise."

William turned his confused face to her. "What?"

"Buffy saw us, Will," Spike confessed at last. "She saw us that first night that we...got closer."

William looked more distressed at that.

"I didn't mean to spy on you or anything. I thought--you had a girl in your room and was checking. Then I discovered that it was just the two of you...having some fun."

William didn't say anything, he just turned away, mulling that over. If he had known that Buffy was peeking on them that night, he would have died from embarrassment.

Buffy wanted to put her arms around his sweaty body and show him how much she cared, but she didn't. His body language definitely said 'Don't Touch!'. "After I saw that, I was talking to Faith on the phone and...I was really freaked out about it. I couldn't help but tell her, I needed her advice. Not that she was any help. If I told you the other night that I'd already told someone, you would have gotten upset and the night would've been ruined. I didn't want anything to spoil it."

"Are you that ashamed of what we do, Will?" Spike asked, not unkindly.

William looked at him. "It's not...You know that it's not normal, Spike. Normal brothers don't...they aren't that close. I love what we do, but I'm afraid of what other people would do or say. Dad would hate us if he knew..."

"Do you believe Buffy when she says that she didn't break your trust?"

Buffy looked at William hopefully.

He looked back at her, melting a bit at how beautiful, nervous and hopeful she appeared. It was vital to her to have his understanding and forgiveness. "I...suppose. But why did you have to tell her at all?"

"Because I was so hot for both of you that I thought I'd explode. I wanted to come in here and join you right then. I had to talk to Faith to simmer down, but like I said, she wasn't helpful with that." Buffy blushed and smiled a little. "I was so turned on from seeing you that I had to get myself off."

A tiny smile began on William's lips. "Yeah?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," Buffy said, blowing out a breath.

"I can't believe you saw us...I would have been mortified," William said, picking at his blanket.

"Um, Will..." Spike said anxiously, it was time to tell the whole truth. He didn't want any secrets or lies between them.

"Yes?" William tilted his head looking at Spike. Spike rarely looked uncomfortable like he did right now.

"There's...something that I need to tell you. I...knew that Buffy was watching us that night."

William's eyes bugged out. "What?! You knew she was there!? And you didn't say anything!?"

"Yeah. I hoped that--that she might get turned on by it."

"Spike! I could bloody well kill you!"

"I'm sorry, Will! But at the time I didn't know she was there until I was already in the middle of blowin' you. I didn't want to stop. Would you have wanted me to stop, in retrospect?"

William shrugged, his posture relaxing. He remembered how great it had felt when Spike was going down on him. He wouldn't have wanted it to stop either, even if the world was coming to an end. "I guess not...in light of what's happened since then." He looked back up at Spike, narrowing his eyes. "If you ever keep something important like that from me again, I'll--"

"I won't keep secrets from you anymore, Will. That's why I just told you the truth. I want everything out in the open. Okay?" Spike looked at him with a needy expression. "Please don't be too pissed. We have something special, the three of us."

"I suppose that...I can forgive you," William said.

The brothers smirked at each other.

Buffy sat on the end of the bed, still a few feet away from William. "I'm sorry that I intruded on that moment between you. I know how private it was. And I'm so sorry that I told Faith about it. I just wasn't thinking straight."

"I thought you lied to me..." William's full bottom lip pouted.

Buffy couldn't resist this time. She moved over to him and hugged him. "I won't ever lie to you, William. I'd never break a promise to you."

William sighed, putting his arms around her too. "I'm sweaty."

"I don't care. I like your sweat," Buffy giggled lightly, hugging him tighter.

"Are we all cool again?" Spike asked.

Buffy pulled back, gave William a tender kiss, then smiled.

"Yes," William replied. "But...can your friend be trusted not to tell anyone else?"

"She knows that I'll kill her if she says anything. And...she's been a really good friend up to this point. We can trust her about this." Buffy stroked her fingers along his cheekbones.

William deferred to Buffy's judgment, hoping that she was right. He kissed her softly.

Spike smiled. "Now, I'm still wondering, what was going on exactly when I walked in the kitchen?"

William got nervous again.

"Yes," Buffy said, lifting an eyebrow and sitting back. "What was going on?"

"Um...I told her not to do that."

"I know you did. Faith's such a slut. I told her if she ever touches either of you again that I'll kill her in a very messy way."

"Gettin' protective of us, are you, pet?" Spike smirked.

"Yep. I told her that both of you are...mine." Buffy felt suddenly apprehensive. "Um, that's how you both want it, isn't it?" They hadn't talked about how exclusive they would be. All she knew was that she couldn't stand to think of or see them with another woman.

Spike sat on the bed next to her, running his hand up and down her arm. "That's how I want it, Buffy. I want only you and Will."

"Me too," William said. "You're the only woman I want."

Buffy smiled brightly, her heart beating harder. "Good. Because I only want to be with both of you."

Spike leaned in, kissing her neck. "You're our woman," he growled possessively.

Buffy tilted her head, closed her eyes and shivered at the way her body was tingling. William caressed her hand, then kissed her knuckles as Spike was wont to do.

Buffy smiled at him. "I think a group shower is in order. We all need to make up properly. Want to help me get William nice and clean, Spike?"

"Of course. I'm pretty dirty myself, Buffy."

"Then you'll both get a good, hard scrubbing from me. And William, I know that kissing Faith wasn't your idea. But you still need to be chastised for it."

William looked anxious. "I told you, I'm sorry, Buffy! I didn't--"

Buffy's sly smile made him realize that she was just being playful.

She put a hand on William's thigh and squeezed. "I think I'll have to spank you soundly for that. You have to learn the hard way that no other woman is allowed to touch you." She winked at him, poking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, yes, you're quite right." William grinned. "I deserve to be punished."

They giggled and joined hands, standing up to head for the large shower.

"Can I be punished, too? Please?" Spike asked.

They laughed, practically skipping along to the bathroom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When the new school week started, Buffy had to fight with both of them to go to school. They wanted to stay home to spend the day in her bed again.

Buffy would have liked nothing better, but they had to go to school. It was bad enough that she was corrupting minors and frolicking naked with them every possible moment. She didn't want to keep them home from school as well.

Spike and William grudgingly went to school. William had always liked school before. But academia paled in comparison to Buffy.


They both promptly came home at 4:00. Spike was in the front door first, smirking at Buffy standing in the foyer. She had a big, elastic grin on her face. He went quickly to her, throwing his arms around her waist, pulling her against him and kissing her breathless.

William shut the door as he walked in. He tossed his bookbag down and walked to Buffy and Spike. He touched both of their backs. Buffy broke from Spike's kiss, grinned at William, then happily accepted his lips.

"Were you two good today?" Buffy asked as they hugged each other.

"Yes, Buffy," they said.

"But," Spike licked a line up the side of her neck, "now I want to be bad."

"I hated being away from you," William moaned, sliding his hand down Buffy's back to feel her ass.

"It wasn't any fun for me either," she agreed, kissing the corner of William's mouth. "I'm glad you're home."

They kissed and couldn't stop touching each other all the way upstairs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day was much like the last.

Buffy had to argue with the twins to part from her again. But they went off to school on time.

She busied herself in the house while they were gone. She cleaned, ran some errands, and did her job to take her mind off of missing her lovers.

That's what they were: Lovers.

It scared Buffy. The deepness of her feelings for them scared her. That exhilarating thrill that goes along with being in love was present. Every time she looked into their eyes, every time they touched or kissed her, she felt the tingles. Electricity crackled around them every time they were in the same room together. There were so many problems with that...

The first, and biggest, problem was their age. They were only 16, whereas she was 26. People were just figuring out who they were and what they wanted to do with their lives around their age. Were 16-year-olds capable of making a life-changing decision to be with someone, or two someones? Some were. Did they feel the same way as her? There had been no 'I love yous' yet from any of them. But Buffy had a strong feeling that they did love her. If they did tell her that they loved her...then what? They'd all be stuck in a relationship where they had to sneak around for God knows how long. But Buffy would be crushed if they didn't feel deeply for her...Damn, her head was screwed up! She didn't know what the hell she wanted--except to lay with them and have their bodies pressed against hers.

Buffy put the troubling thoughts out of her mind. There was no use thinking about that stuff, she just ended up going in crazy circles.

The gravity of what she was doing with the Giles boys wasn't lost on her. Buffy (at the times that she wasn't completely besotted by lust) knew very well that there could be dire consequences. She had never been in more trouble with the law than just parking violations or speeding tickets. If she were caught because of this it would mean jail time. It frightened her, but not enough to actually stop. Maybe that would change when the older Giles came back home...but now Buffy couldn't imagine not worshipping Spike and William's bodies, laying in bed with them and talking about every possible subject, daily and nightly.

All of the bad feelings and thoughts were once again dispelled when she heard them bound into the house after school. All that mattered was that they were here, together again. How could she be worried about anything when they looked at her like she was the light in their lives? How could she worry about anything in their warm embraces? It was pure paradise.


TBC...