Author's Chapter Notes:
Banner by Ally
Spike woke up before Buffy. After taking some time to just gaze at her beauty, he set about making preparations for the flight back to L.A.

Spike was still scared and anxious to fly, but he planned on having a much better flight this time. And he wanted to make it good for Buffy. She was just as anxious as he was about it. He felt that he owed her a lot, especially a fantastic shag, and he would deliver. He was ecstatically happy to deliver. Today would be the official start of 'them'.


Shortly after Buffy woke and showered, they were off to the airport. Buffy and Spike held hands in the limo, trying not to be nervous about the plane. It helped that everyone was sympathetic and offered to help in any way that they could -- a Mimosa or two helped as well.

As they made their way up the stairs of the private jet, Spike talked to her.

"Don't worry, luv. We're going to have a completely pleasant flight this time."

"Oh? How can you be sure?" Buffy asked.

Spike smirked. "Doctor Spike, licensed head-shrinker, has come up with a radical new form of therapy. You can be my guinea pig."

"Well, that's flattering," Buffy laughed. "Okay, Doctor Spike. I'm in your hands."

"Hmm, yes, in my hands," Spike said, chuckling.

Everyone boarded the plane and went to their seats. Buffy looked around, deciding where she wanted to sit. Spike took her hand and led her towards the back of the plane.

"Where are we going? Are there seats in the back too?" she asked.

"You'll see." Spike winked at her.

"See you much later," Angel said, waving from his seat.

"Later, mate." Spike opened the door at the back of the plane, then pulled Buffy inside.

"Wow!" Buffy said, taking in the room. "It's a bedroom...on a plane! I didn't know they put beds onboard planes."

Indeed, there was a large, silk-sheeted bed in the middle of the room. There wasn't a lot space for anything else, but that was fine. A bed was definitely a good thing to have.

"Pretty neat, eh?" Spike asked with a smile and raised eyebrows.

"Yeah!"

Then Spike looked a little shy. "Um...it wasn't too presumptuous of me, was it? Taking you back here with the...bed and everything?" He looked so adorable that Buffy wanted to ravish him on the very spot he stood.

She smiled impishly. "Uh-uh. Not presumptuous. In fact, it's like you read my mind, pet." She used one of the names he called her, batting her eyelashes.

"Good." He stepped up and wove his arms around her. "Ready for your first exposure to my therapy?"

"Hmm, let me guess. In your therapy, instead of feeling scared on a plane, I'll just get really horny?"

"Now you're gettin' it!" He smirked. "How's it working so far?"

Buffy laughed. "Well, I'm...feeling scared...but getting horny, too."

"Let's ramp up the horny, shall we?" he said, hugging her and kissing her shoulder.

"I-I'm so nervous, Spike...I don't know if I c-can --"

Spike touched their lips together, softly then more firmly when she responded.

"I'm nervous too, Buffy," he whispered in her ear. "But let's see if we can help each other forget."

Buffy smiled, gazing into his eyes. "Okay. Let's give it a try." Buffy tilted her head up to kiss him.

Buffy whimpered when they felt the plane began to move into take-off position. Spike felt his heart jump as well. He kissed her more deeply while using one hand to unbutton her blouse.

"They won't take off 'til I say so, pet."

They removed each other's clothes, their breaths coming faster.

Spike laid her back on the bed, kissing from her lips to her tits. He massaged one of her breasts while tonguing the nipple of the other. He wanted to do everything to her body that he'd dreamed about, and with the luxury of a bed to lay her on, there was no stopping him. No danger of getting drowsy or falling asleep this time. He'd make love to Buffy, or die trying!

"Ooooh," Buffy groaned, rubbing herself against him and running her hands over his body.

His hard cock brushed over her thigh. She reached down and wrapped a hand around his shaft, gently moving up and down. Spike moaned and moved to the other breast to wet it with his tongue. He wrapped his lips around her nipple, twirling his tongue around it and pulling on it with his lips.

"Mmmm! Oh, Spike," Buffy said in a guttural moan.

Spike wanted to taste her. He could smell her muskiness so strongly, it made his mouth water. He trailed his tongue down over her stomach toward her honeypot.

Buffy looked down, wondering why he'd stopped the wonderful tit sucking. Her eyes widened. He was going to give her head!? Guys usually preferred receiving to giving. Buffy and her girlfriends had discussed and cursed many men that had come through their lives for being such -- pardon the expression -- pussies, about going down there. But Spike was making a beeline for her mound. She had to release his hard-on as he moved further down her body.

He kissed and licked her hip bones while stroking her thighs. Buffy pulled in gulps of air and parted her legs on either side of his head, breathless with anticipation. He looked up at her with his twinkling blue eyes and poked his tongue out, slowly dipping it between her labia.

"Ohhhh--Ohh--Thank you, God!" Buffy half-laughed, half-shouted. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment.

Spike chuckled then got back to business. He used his fingers to part her lips. His tongue flicked around her slippery pink insides, tasting and drinking her up. Honey flowed from her as he dined.

"Oh Jesus--Oh God," Buffy moaned. She played with a nipple with one hand, and sent the other hand into his untamed blonde locks. "Oh, Spike, that feels soooo good!"

Spike smirked, extending his tongue and rubbing the tip right under her erect clit. Buffy mewled, running her hand through his hair and twirling it around her fingers. He licked softly at her clit like a contented cat as he rubbed two fingers around her hole.

"Ahh--Uhhh!" Buffy moved her hips up, encouraging him to keep going.

Spike knew something that would drive her crazy and he was eager to try it on Buffy. While lapping at and giving soft sucks to her clit, he inserted two fingers into her snatch, pumped them in and out a few times to get them nice and wet, then bent them slightly inside of her. He smiled when he felt her engorged G-spot with the tips of his fingers.

Buffy was gasping for breath and bucking her hips after only a minute or two. She had never felt anything as good as what he was doing to her right now. His soft mouth and hot tongue lavished her clit while his fingers -- God! -- What was he doing with his fingers!? Whatever it was (she would ask him exactly what he did later) it was heaven.

"OOOOHHH--OHH GOD! AHH--AHHHHH!" Buffy yelled, fucking herself on his mouth and fingers.

Spike fondled her free breast, rubbing, squeezing and gently pinching the nipple.

Buffy exploded, her entire body shaking with seismic force. "UUNNNGGH! OH YESSSS!" she shouted. She gasped as she felt fluid squirting out of her.

Spike removed his fingers, spread her open and let her juices spray all over his face. His other hand moved to her clit, continuing to stimulate her. She watched him drink up her fluid in amazement. She would have said something, but she couldn't speak. Her body was wracked with spasms. She rode them out, moaning and squealing her pleasure.

There was a knock at the door.

"Spike," Angel said, "can we take off yet?"

"Pet? You ready to go up?" Spike asked, nuzzling her quivering thigh.

"Yesss," she said breathily, feeling boneless. "It's okay... Yes--Ahhh--we can go now."

"Yeah, mate," Spike called to Angel. "Go ahead."

Spike crawled back up her body, kissing and stroking her flesh along the way. He kissed her slowly.

"Spike... That was...holy shit... What was that? Please tell me that I didn't pee on you..."

He laughed, gently massaging her tits. "Uh-uh. You just had an orgasm, you ejaculated."

"I...didn't know that was possible. Women can do that? Wow...that was awesome!" Buffy's face threatened to split from the huge grin she wore.

Spike smiled back, just as broadly. "I thought you'd like it."

Buffy ran a finger over his wet chin, wiping up some of her clear liquid. Spike took her finger into his mouth, sucking on it. Buffy groaned, getting impossibly hot for him again. She slid her finger in and out of his mouth, and put a leg on top of one of his, rubbing up and down.

Their eyes widened when they felt the movement of the plane, their hearts skipping. Buffy recovered more quickly, thanks to the earth-shattering orgasm she'd had a few minutes ago. She kissed his throat, his collarbones, his chest. She licked his nipples while her hands played over his body. His abs were a delight to touch -- so hard and tight. She ran her hands down his sides, onto his hips. She squeezed his ass as she kissed down onto his stomach.

"You...want to use some massage lotion, pet?" he asked.

"If you'd like that, yeah." She grinned, then flickered her tongue along the fuzzy line leading down from his navel.

Spike tried not to move too much. He reached over and got a bottle of watermelon flavored lotion from the table beside the bed. "Angel had some goodies put on board for us beforehand."

"Watermelon," Buffy giggled, taking the bottle from him. "Yummy!"

"It gets warmed up when you blow on it." Spike smiled, lying back.

Buffy squeezed some out onto his bare chest and rubbed it around. "Mmm, I'll have to do a lot of blowin'."

Her eyes roamed up and down his body -- gorgeous -- even more so than she remembered. She kissed him on the mouth then lowered her head to his chest. She blew a stream of air on his chest and nipples. Spike made a groany sound. Buffy smirked at him and licked around his nubs.

Buffy put all of her thought and energy into rubbing the lotion onto his skin, blowing on it and licking him. She wanted to make him writhe and moan with pleasure.

Spike couldn't think of anything except the exquisite things that Buffy was doing to him. His body was alive and humming with sexual energy. Neither of them noticed when the plane took off.


Out in the main cabin...

Spike's bandmates sat around with their hangers-on and a few lovely women they'd met while in town.

Xander grimaced and sighed. "Why does Spike get the bedroom?"

A gorgeous girl he'd met named Anya sat next to him, her hand stroking his thigh. She was feeling very hot and horny. Xander made her crazy with desire anyway, but the moans and sounds of good sex coming from the back of the plane had her wet and getting wetter by the moment.

Angel smiled from his seat. Darla had joined him for the trip and was currently sitting on his lap. "Spike gets the bedroom because it was the only way to get him on the damn plane. There's still a free restroom, you know?"

Xander's face brightened. "Hey, yeah!" He looked at Anya and grinned.

"Can we have sex in there, Xander?" Anya asked boldly, licking the side of his neck.

Without a word, Xander grabbed her hand and went quickly to the lavatory. They shut the door behind them.

Devon and Oz put headphones on to cover the loud sex sounds. Percy made out with a cute girl he'd met named Amy. Darla and Angel kissed slowly, hoping that Xander and Anya weren't going to take forever in the bathroom.


Meanwhile, in the bedroom...

Spike groaned loudly when Buffy finally touched his cock. She had made sure to put the lotion on his other erogenous zones without going for the most obvious one. All part of her fiendish plan to drive him bonkers. But all was forgiven once her hands stroked his length, distributing the lotion all over his cock.

Buffy watched his face as she blew air along his hardness.

Spike's eyes rolled up. "Oh Buffy!"

"Feel good?" she asked, getting his balls nice and lotiony too.

"Uh-huh!"

"I'm relatively new to the whole blowjob world. So let me know if there's something that you'd really like." Buffy encircled the base of his shaft with her hand and licked up the side.

"You're--doin' just fine, luv--God--Uhhh!"

Buffy laughed lightly, puffing air on his throbbing cock. She lapped at the head, moving her hand up and down -- stroking softly on the upstroke, and harder on the downstroke. Everything she'd ever read or heard about driving a man to distraction swirled around in her mind. She slid her mouth over his erection slowly, moaning and rubbing it with her tongue. She pulled her mouth off him, rubbing her lips over the purple head.

"Mmmm… Tastes sooooo good, Spike," she said huskily, jerking his cock and rolling his balls in her other hand..

"I'm not going to be able to--ahh--hold off long, Buffy," Spike panted.

"Yeah?" Buffy raised an eyebrow and smiled slantedly. "I never tasted a man's cum before." She ran her tongue up and down his staff. "Sometimes -- when I masturbated -- I'd fuck myself with my fingers, then put them in my mouth." Spike groaned. "I'd taste myself. I want to taste you, Spike. Taste your hot cum."

Buffy took him back in her mouth and bobbed on his dick, slow then fast -- slow then fast. She squeezed his balls.

"Uhhh--Buffy! I--don't want to cum yet! I don't want it--ohh fuck--to be over so soon!" he protested.

She giggled, raising her mouth off him again. "You mean that you wouldn't be able to recover and get hard again?"

"N-No...I could get it up again. But there'd be a delay while..."

"I don't mind a little delay. I want to see what your cum tastes like. After what you did for me, I want to make you squirt too. I want it --" she twirled her tongue around his shaft, "-- we'll get you hard again. Let yourself go, Spike. Let it go..."

Buffy sank her mouth down on his cock, moving up and down.

"Ahh--Mmmhhaa--Oh Buffy--Ahh yes!" Spike growled. His hips started jerking off the mattress.

Buffy got more aggressive on his cock, pulling on it harder with her mouth and hand. She wanted to make him cum more than anything.

"Aunngh! Buffy!" Spike shouted, exploding in her mouth. His back arched, he gripped the sheets.

"Mmmm--Ohmmm," Buffy moaned.

His hot seed spurted onto her tongue and the back of her throat. She stroked him, milking his cock with her hand while drinking him down. Buffy took all he had to offer then licked him clean. She smiled at seeing Spike's state: his eyes were half-closed, his glassy blue eyes glittering; his lips parted slightly; his chest moving up and down rapidly.

Buffy moved up his body and settled against his side. "I like the way you taste," she purred, kissing along his jawline.

"Buffy...that was so fucking good," Spike said with a smile. He put an arm around her and drew her tighter against him.

"Thanks." She snuggled against him. "I had fun too," she giggled and traced patterns on his slick chest with her fingertips. "It's funny...when I was in high school, my girlfriends and I thought girls who did that stuff -- blowjobs and swallowing cum -- were sluts. But it turns out that it's not sleazy...with the right person, it's sexy."

Spike smiled. "I can tell you that it was wonderful, from my end of it. You didn't mind doing it?"

"Uh-uh." She kissed his chest. "It was naughty and fun. I liked feeling you all throbby and making you moan like that."

Spike chuckled, "You're so funny and beautiful, pet. I love you..." His eyes opened wide when he realized what he'd said. He tried to back-track. "Um...I mean... Uh...I love those things about you." He gulped.

Buffy propped herself up on an elbow to look down at him. "Be careful when you toss around those three little words, Spike," she said teasingly. "You might give a girl ideas." He was about to say something when she put a finger to his lips. Buffy continued in a soft voice, "There are things that I love about you, too. It won't be hard for me to fall for you...so if you'd rather keep this...strictly fun, you should tell me now."

Spike took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles. "I...want more than just fun. I want to know all about you... I want you. If you think you can put up with an overgrown kid who fancies himself a rock star, then I'd like for us to be together."

Buffy grinned and kissed him softly. "You really want to tie yourself down to a steady girlfriend? You're going to have women all over you like stink on a monkey." Spike laughed. "It's true," Buffy said. "You're going to have room keys and phone numbers thrown at you."

"There's only one girl's number I'm interested in getting." Spike smirked and pulled her against him.

"Hopefully, you're talking about me," she giggled.

"Yes, pet. You're the one I want."

"Cool," Buffy said, kissing his cheek. "Of course, I'll have to turn down lots of guys for dates. The art world may seem sedate and kind of boring, but we're a randy bunch."

"Mmmm, I can tell."

They stopped talking and became lost in kisses and touches. His fingers rubbed her pussy, tweaking her clit and sliding between her folds. Buffy stroked him back to hardness.

"I want you, Spike!" Buffy groaned.

Spike laid on top of her, nudging her with his stiff cock. Her legs parted like the Red Sea -- eager to feel his length slipping into her.

"Buffy, I have condoms in my jacket pocket. Just let me get one --"

"No, not necessary. I want to feel you, not a piece of latex."

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes, very."

Spike sank in to the root inside of Buffy's wet pussy. He stopped to take deep breaths and get himself under control. Buffy stroked her hands on his back, savoring the feeling. When he felt confident that he wouldn't cum, Spike raised up on his hands and began moving his hips.

He had a system. He pumped into her with 7 or 8 quick shallow thrusts (only sliding 3 inches of his cock into her), followed by 2 deep slow thrusts. He repeated it over and over again.

Buffy shivered and moaned, "Oh Spike--Uhhh--Give it to me hard!"

Spike ground himself against her pelvis. Sweat beaded on his forehead. "I want this to last, Buffy. I can do this for hours if I go at this pace."

"Hours? Ohhhhh!" Buffy moaned, throwing her head back.

They changed position a few times: With her legs over his shoulders; Spike fucking her from behind with her on her hands and knees; laying back to front, spooning. Spike was like a sexual master. He wrung orgasm after orgasm from Buffy's trembling body, yet kept himself from cumming. She didn't know how he stopped himself, but she needed to fulfill him.

Buffy pushed him onto his back and straddled his thighs. "I want to ride you," she said huskily. "I'll make you cum whether you like it or not."

Spike smiled, sliding his hands over her thighs. "Bet you can't."

"Oooh, a challenge? We'll see about that." She winked at him as she sank down on his cock.

Buffy started riding him slow, working up to a faster pace. Her butt slapped down on his thighs, louder and faster.

"Unnhh--Spike--Cum with me!"

Spike held her hips, slamming up into her pussy and losing control. "Ahhh--Ohh--Buffy--Unnhhh!"

"YES! ANNHHA--OHH YES!" Buffy screamed.

They bucked in unison, shaking the bed, their passion exploding. They cried out as their bodies shook uncontrollably. Buffy's lovejuice flowed from her. Spike shot thick loads into her clutching pussy. The orgasms were the best yet, leaving them piles of quivering flesh.

Buffy laid on top of him. Spike hands drifted slowly over her sweaty back.

"Holy shit... That was fucking awesome!" Buffy said with a big smile.

"Oh yeah," he agreed. "Christ! Fucking amazing!"

There was a rapping at the door.

"Spike? If you're still alive in there, we're going to land in a few minutes," Angel's amused voice came from the other side of the door. "Get your clothes on. You too, Buffy, if you're still among the living. If not, we'll get you the best Y-shaped coffin money can buy."

"Angel!" they heard Darla's chastising voice. "Leave them alone!"

Buffy and Spike giggled. Buffy blushed, knowing that the others knew exactly how they'd been passing the time.

"Sod off," Spike said good naturedly, throwing the empty bottle of lotion at the door.

Buffy looked at the clock on the side table. "My God...we've been doing this for 5 hours?!" she said incredulously.

Spike verified the time himself. "Looks that way, pet. Told you I could go for hours."

"Mmmm," Buffy wrapped herself around him, rubbing the sides of their faces together. "I didn't think it was possible. You know...if we can do this for every plane ride, I think I've conquered my fear. Just thinking about planes will make me all hot and horny," she purred.

"Me too. It was even better not having to stand up the whole time. You make me weak in the knees." He smirked.

"Thanks, Doctor Spike. You're a miracle worker."

They laughed and kissed a little more.

"Spike..." she bit her lip. "Would you mind if I wanted to come along when you go on tour?"

His face lit up with genuine joy. "You mean it? I'd love it if you did, Buffy! I don't think I could leave you again anyway." Spike brushed his fingertips over her face, looking at her affectionately. "You could get time off from work?"

"My mother owes me for making me get on that plane... I won't tell her how fortuitous it turned out to be," Buffy laughed. "I'll make her feel good 'n guilty for almost getting me killed. You should have heard her when I called her yesterday, she was offering me time off, a raise, anything to relieve her guilt. I don't think taking a vacation time will be an issue. You sure it's okay with you if I'm stuck to you like glue?"

"I'd love nothing better, pet." Spike hugged her against his body. "Nothing better."


THE END