[Reviews - 45] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post Becoming, Spike returns to Sunnydale only to discover Buffy is missing. He sets out to track her down and finds himself with far more than he bargained for.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 16172 Read: 11239
Published: 09/20/2005 Updated: 01/09/2006

1. Chapter One by Confused Muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1737 words)
Disclaimer: All Ip rights to BtVS belong to Joss Whedon and the Powers that be. No infringement of those rights is intended.

Apologies for cross posting anywhere else, in case anyyone finds that offensive, I just like varied (and honest) feedback.

2. Chapter 2 by Confused Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (1595 words)
Disclaimer: As always, all IP rights to BtVS belong to Joss Whedon and the Powers that Be.

A/N Thank you so much to those who have read and reviewed so far. Please continue to do so :)

3. Chapter Three by Confused Muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1596 words)
Thanks to chicklet for beta work on this chappie :)

4. Chapter 4 by Confused Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (2573 words)
Many thanks to Chicklet and Diabola for beta-ing this fic for me :) And of course, thank you all for reviewing - please keep at it :)
Oh - for those who want to know? Here comes the science bit

5. Chapter Five by Confused Muse [Reviews - 4] Liked (2623 words)
Huge thanks to Diabola and Chicklet for beta-ing this fic. And a big thanks to everyone who's reviewed, especially cordykitten :)

6. Chapter Six by Confused Muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (2305 words)
Thanks as always to Diabola and chicklet, my overworked and (not-at-all-paid) betas.

Thank you everyone who's reading and reviewing - please keep it up, I love to know what y'all are thinking

7. Chapter 7 by Confused Muse [Reviews - 12] Liked (1486 words)
Thanks to Diabola and chicklet for beta work on this chapter.

In other news, you are now fully caught up on this story, and are going to have review plague me for updates ;)

8. Chapter Eight by Confused Muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (2257 words)
A/N: I'm sorry it's taken me a while to come back to this one. First Words and Music, then some beta shuffling, then me getting sidetracked by other fics. I'm trying to discipline myself into writing ahead from here on, and Tuesday's gonna be the posting day. Thank you for bearing with me, and for revieiwing.

Huge thanks go to: Megan, for betaing even when she really didn't have time, and slaymesoftly, for her keen eye.