Buffy and Spike had spent that night at his apartment, talking and revealing their souls to the other.

Even though they both wanted it, they held off on having sex. Buffy was still scared about losing her virginity and had the jitters. Spike had understood (although he’d need to take a cold shower or two) and hadn’t pressured her. They’d lain on his couch together, just holding each other.

Spike promised he’d wait until she was ready, and that he’d make it as special for her as he possibly could.


The next night, Spike decided to try a romantic evening.

They started by hopping on his motorcycle and going for a ride. Buffy clung to his mid-section, copping a discreet feel occasionally.

Spike had noticed and smirked. She was feeling a bit frisky, was she? Good.

They arrived at the beach after driving for a half hour. Buffy dismounted from the bike and rubbed her sore butt. She had enjoyed the vibrations of the bike though, that combined with being pressed against Spike’s back had her feeling extremely horny.

“Nice night, ain’t it, pet?” Spike asked, looking up at the full moon.

Buffy smiled, looking at him, the white-blue light of the moon illuminated his handsome, sculpted face. “It’s beautiful.”

Spike turned his head and smirked at her then held out his hand. Buffy took it and they began walking down to the sand.

“This is nice,” Buffy said. “It’s so peaceful and lovely here.”

The sounds of the surf lulled them into relaxation.

Spike stopped when they came to a large rock. He walked around it and started poking around behind it.

“What are you doing?” Buffy laughed.

“Getting -- Aha! Here it is. This!” Spike pulled out a picnic hamper. He looked at her shyly. “I planted this here a little while before I picked you up.”

Buffy grinned brightly. “You little devil. What’s in it?”

“Why don’t we see?” he said with a smile.

Spike took a mini-cooler out from behind the rock too, then walked down the sand a few feet and got down on his knees. He opened up the hamper and pulled out a blanket. Buffy took it and spread it out on the sand.

“Some champagne and fruit in the cooler, aerosol cheese, some crackers...” Spike said rooting through the hamper. “Not gourmet cuisine, but...”

“It sounds great.” Buffy sat down on the blanket.

Spike suddenly felt like a cad for arranging all this. Above all else, he wanted them to have a romantic evening, but his libido had apparently taken the liberty to pack some of the foodstuffs. In addition to the things he’d mentioned, there was whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and other things that could be used erotically. He quickly closed the hamper lid when Buffy tried peeking in.

She laughed. “You almost caught my nose in there.”

“Oh, pet, I’m sorry!” Spike said hurriedly.

“Whatchya got in there that my blushing eyes can’t see?” Buffy teased.

“Um, nothing...”

“Let me see.” Buffy opened it and looked in. “I don’t get it. Why are you nervous about bringing yummy things to eat?” She looked up at him.

“I told you I wouldn’t pressure you about...sex. And how do I do that? By bringin’ whipped cream and fudge sauce... I’m a bad, rude man... I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to go home.” Spike sighed miserably.

“First of all, I happen to like whipped cream and fudge sauce. Second, I...didn’t know you could use that kind of stuff for sex-type stuff.” She blushed. “And third, who said we wouldn’t be having sex tonight?” Buffy was salivating at the possibility of a whipped cream, chocolate-covered Spike...

Spike looked at her sharply, immense hope blooming in his chest. “You...know you don’t have to do anything, Buffy. I promise I won’t bring it up if --“

“I’m bringing it up.” She took the champagne bottle out of the cooler and handed it to him to open.

Spike absently worked on opening the bottle while gazing at her.

“I’ve wanted you for months now,” Buffy said, her blood pounded through her body. “I’m still nervous about it, but I want to try. And,“ she smiled, “tonight is so warm, beautiful, and perfect...”

The cork popped out of the bottle -- Spike looked about ready to pop too. He looked so cute and flustered that Buffy had to giggle as she held out the glasses for him.

Spike recovered from his daze and smirked, filling the glasses then putting the bottle back in the mini-cooler.

They clinked glasses and sipped the cheap champagne, it was surprisingly good.

“You laughin’ at me, eh?” Spike grinned.

“Of course, not!” Buffy giggled. “You just looked so cute when I said I wanted to...you know...”

They settled on the blanket, looking up at the bright stars over the ocean. A comfortable silence stretched between them. Spike was leaving the initiation of affection up to her. The ball was in her court, so to speak.

“You think the water’s cold?” Buffy asked.

“Don’t know. Why?” He turned his head to her. “Fancy a swim?”

“Maybe...” Buffy giggled again, she was feeling positively giddy with excitement. “Why don’t you go see if the water’s warm enough for comfort.”

Spike smiled and removed his leather duster, boots, and socks then went down to the water. He was pleased to find that it was cold, but more invigorating than numbing.

“It’s not too bad,” Spike called back.

Buffy steeled herself, drained the rest of her champagne and stood up. She pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the blanket. Spike stood motionless by the water’s edge looking at her. Buffy smiled and took off her pants. She was down to her white bra and panties.

'I have to invest in some more interesting undergarments,' Buffy thought.

Spike walked back to the blanket, smiling at her seductively.

Buffy gestured at him. “You planning on swimming fully clothed?” She was getting more and more excited. She wanted to see his body again.

Spike stripped of his t-shirt and started on his pants then stopped, looking up at her through his lashes.

“What?” Buffy asked.

“I, uh, I don’t wear underwear...”

“Oh.” She laughed. “Well...that could be a problem. Why don’t I take off all my clothes so you don’t feel too...vulnerable...” Buffy’s entire body was flushed with desire.

“Yeah...” Spike’s eyes caressed her body. “That sounds like a plan.” He grinned, his tongue curling up behind his top teeth.

Buffy took off her bra and stepped out of her panties, then ran like lightning down into the water. Spike quickly removed his pants and raced after her. He wanted a much better look at that gorgeous, tight little body of hers.

Buffy squealed and waded further into the water when she saw him chasing her. She went in until the water was up to her chest. Although she knew she was in good shape (she ate right and tried to keep fit) no man had ever seen her body before, she was feeling self-conscious.

Spike caught up to her, but stayed a few feet away. It was still her move, he wouldn’t do anything for which she wasn’t ready. They looked shyly at each other.

“Not fair, runnin’ off like that,” Spike teased. “Didn’t even get a proper look at you. What I did manage to see before you took off, left me wanting more...”

Buffy smiled. “I look okay, then? I mean, you’re the only man who’s seen me, pardon the pun, in the buff.”

Spike laughed. “Okay? Pet, you’re beautiful, gorgeous, effulgent...” He moved a little closer to her.

“Thanks, I hoped I’d look -- effulgent? What’s that mean?” She wrinkled her brow at the new term.

He smirked. “It means: glowing, radiant.”

“Oh, I like that word. Effulgent,” Buffy tried it again. “You sure do talk purdy.”

They chuckled. Buffy splashed water at him.

“Hey!” Spike yelled good-naturedly and splashed her back.

The two of them continued swimming around and splashing each other. She got a good shot in, catching him with his mouth open. Spike coughed and spluttered water.

“Oh! Spike, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to --“

Buffy squealed when he grabbed her around the middle and pulled her against him. She squirmed in his arms, then suddenly, she didn’t want to escape so much. It was pure heaven to feel his hard body against her naked flesh. She could feel his cock pressing against her thigh.

“That was very naughty of you,” Spike said in rumbling voice that she found sexy as hell.

Then he remembered his pledge to let her direct the evening’s activities, and tried removing his arms from around her. However, Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and latched on to his lips with hers. They kissed hungrily, but leisurely, enjoying all the sensations the other brought about in their bodies.

“Such a good kisser!” Buffy panted when Spike moved his mouth down to her throat. “How did you learn to kiss like that?! Wait -- no, don’t tell me.”

Spike chuckled and pulled back to look at her. “Jealous, pet? Don’t like the thoughts of some other chit teaching me how to --“

Buffy cut him off by covering his mouth with hers again. Buffy felt the same thing when she’d caught him in the sauna with that Harmony girl -- jealousy. That primitive, claiming response surged within her, bringing with it ‘Buffy the Cave Girl.’ She was feeling that enormously powerful, unstoppable lust that had overtaken her the night of the frat party. Spike was hers, no one else's.

Spike gasped into her mouth when her hand wrapped around his hard cock under the water. Buffy’s moans and little growls were getting more insistent, she rubbed her hard nipples against his chest.

Okay, I guess this means she’s ready! Spike thought excitedly.

He gently pried her off of him and took her hand as he made his way back out of the water. Buffy followed him in a haze. At the water’s edge, she pulled him back to her and started another fiery kiss. Their passion got the better of them, they sank to their knees in the wet sand touching each other and kissing roughly.

Buffy lay down on the sand, pulling him on top of her, continuing the desperate kisses and groping. The waves lapped at their legs.

Spike knew at this rate, they’d never make it back to the blanket. Sex in the wet sand did sound quite nice, but this was her first time, there were some other things he wanted to do for her first. He picked her up and carried her back to the blanket, then laid her down carefully.

Buffy lay on her back, breathing heavily and looking at him with hooded eyes. He propped himself up on his hands over her.

“You sure, pet? You want this?”

“Yes!” Buffy said breathlessly. “Please, I want it -- I want you.”

Spike smiled and lowered himself on top of her, kissing her tenderly. Buffy moaned and put her hands on his shoulders. He kissed down to her chest and laved her wet nipples with his tongue.

“Ohhhhh” Buffy sighed, her hands winding into his untamed locks.

Buffy bit her lip, debating on whether she could say what was on her mind, she felt so...dirty for it.

“Umm, Spike?”

Spike lifted his head and looked into her eyes.

“I know this is...weird, and you’ll probably think I’m a freak... N-Never mind, I can’t say it!” Buffy turned her face away, blushing hotly.

Spike’s brows knit. “Buffy-pet, what is it?” He moved back to her face, placing small, soft kisses to her cheek and the corner of her mouth. “You want me to do something special for you? I’ll do it. I’ll do anything you want.”

His kisses and the soft, sincere tone of his voice, emboldened her slightly. “I... Oh God, I feel so stupid. I had fantasies about you...”

Spike smirked against her skin. “Mmmm, fantasies are good. What did you have in mind?”

“Could -- you -- umm -- e-ejaculate on me?” Each word was forced out of her.

Spike’s eyes widened, but he didn’t want her to think he was grossed out or put-off for even a moment.

“That’s all?” he asked, hiding his surprise.

“Y-Yeah...you don’t think it’s weird?” She glanced at him.

“Uh-uh.” Spike pulled back. “I think it’s bloody hot. I had a fantasy or two of cumming on you.”

“You did?” Buffy said, her desire returning with a vengeance.

Spike nodded. “Lots of people like that sort of thing. Including me. So don’t be shy about it.” He kissed then nibbled on her earlobe.

“You haven’t heard all of it yet...” Buffy said.

“I’m all ears, pet. Well, not all ears...” He chuckled and slid his hard cock along her thigh.

“Um, in some of the fantasies/dreams, you straddled my waist and...came on my chest and on my face, then you smeared it over my breasts and...licked it off...” Buffy could barely speak, she was so breathless with want.

Spike, again, hid his shock at the virgin’s fetish. It was shocking but incredibly arousing -- such a sweet, innocent, chaste thing like her being into cum-play.

Spike only smiled lovingly at her. “You have some pretty elaborate fantasies for a virgin. Can’t wait to see what you can come up with when you’ve had a little more experience.”

“You’re not wigged out? I mean, we don’t have to do that. You don’t have to lick --“

“Shhh.” Spike swooped back down to kiss her. “Hush, pet. I told you I’d do anything you want. If it's having me lick your beautiful tits clean of my cum, then so be it. I don’t mind at all, it’s so bloody sexy...” His mouth moved down to her chest and took her left nipple in his mouth.

“Ohhh -- Oh Spike, I was so scared to tell you that! Thank God you’re not grossed out!”

“Hardly,” Spike said, then sucked on her other nipple. His right hand caressed her thigh. “This is all for you, Buffy. I want to make this good for you.”

He traveled down over her stomach, his tongue flicking out to taste her wet, salty skin. He stopped to dip his tongue into the well of her belly button before moving on again. Placing kisses along her pelvis and hips, his hands gently separated her thighs.

Buffy was moaning and panting already in anticipation of what he was about to do. She’d imagined his tongue there a million times, but she didn’t know what it would feel like exactly. At the first stroke of his tongue on her labia, Buffy gasped loudly and fisted the blanket under her.

Spike lifted his head, “Everything alright?”

“Yes! It feels so good, don’t stop!”

Spike smirked then went back to work on her with his tongue. He inhaled deeply from her dripping, virgin pussy. She was so ripe and fragrant. He dragged his slithering tongue up and down her slick lips, wiggling inside of them. Her clit was erect and poking out the top of her slit, he gave it a little lick and suck.

“OH SPIKE!” Buffy exclaimed when his tongue brushed over her clit. A flood of juices poured from her already drenched cunt.

Spike's tongue probed deeply into Buffy's sopping wet pussy. He moaned as he slurped up her juices and tongued her fiercely.

She spread her legs wider for him and groaned. This felt better than she EVER could have imagined. She panted and writhed around on the blanket.

"So sweet," Spike said between licks. "You taste so bloody sweet, pet."

"Ahhhhaa -- Ohh Spike! Oh yes!"

Sensing she was ready to cum, Spike focused on her clit with his mouth. His right hand stroked her slit then gingerly, he slid a finger into her tight pussy up to the first knuckle; it was all he could put inside without busting through her hymen, he wanted his cock to have that honor. Spike thrust his finger in and out slowly, stretching her out for him.

"AAAAHHH! OH! OHHH!" Buffy was nearing the edge.

Spike locked his mouth over her clit and gently sucked it while rubbing his tongue against it.

"SPIKE! OH GOD! I-I'm c-cumming! I'm cumming so HARDDDD!" Buffy's hips bucked, thrusting her pussy against his mouth.

Spike held on gamely as his little filly tried bucking him off, he wouldn't be deterred though. Buffy screamed and came hard onto his mouth. Spike sucked on her clit harder, causing more lights to burst behind Buffy's eyes. She screeched and gasped as another earth-shattering orgasm shoved the first one out of its way and shook her body. They were almost brutal in their force.

Using his thumb to further masturbate her throbbing clit, he slid his tongue back into her cunt, lapping at her spendings. He hungrily fed from her.

Buffy thought she'd never stop cumming, a series of exquisite orgasms, one more devastatingly, brain shattering than the last, coursed through her. She lay on her back, writhing and looking up at the stars. It was profound, so surreal: being here with the man she loved, he was making love to her body and taking her to heights of pleasure that she'd never known while she gazed into the Heavens. It was a religious experience.

When his jaw began to tire, Spike crawled up to lay on his side next to the satisfied and barely intelligible blonde. He wiped his face and grinned at her. Buffy slowly turned her head to look at him with a big smile on her face.

"I've wanted to do that since I first met you," Spike said happily. "You're delicious." He kissed her softly.

Buffy smiled and sighed. Her juices still glistened on his face. In one of her many impulses, Buffy licked her own pussyjuice off of his cheek. She asked him if he'd lick up his own spunk, it was only polite to show him she was prepared to do the same.

Spike groaned with desire when he figured out what she was doing. His cock became even harder and stiffer than it had been. One of Buffy's hands found it's way to his jutting cock and began stroking him. She'd had -- she didn't even know how many orgasms he'd given her, and yet, her pussy felt like it was on fire for him again.

Spike gently pushed her onto her back and moved his body on top of hers. Buffy eagerly spread her legs wide. His throbbing cock slid along the outside of her pussylips, making them both groan. He held himself above her.

"You ready, Buffy?"

"Yes, now -- I want you!" Buffy said huskily.

Spike smiled, kissed her sweetly and poised himself at her tight, virgin hole. Slowly, he pushed in. She felt even more amazing than he'd thought she would, her tight sheath gradually stretched around his girth. He stopped when his cockhead nudged her barrier. They were both breathing heavily and looking into the other's eyes. Buffy nodded and gripped his strong shoulders.

Spike backed out a few inches then plunged back in swiftly. Buffy dug her nails into his shoulders and sucked in air at the sudden pain. Spike rested his forehead on the blanket under them as he caught his breath. He was buried balls-deep within her pussy.

"Shhh, petal," Spike said quietly, kissing away the tear that formed and fell from the corner of her eye.

He brushed his lips softly over her cheek then her lips. Gradually, Buffy's nails retracted from his flesh; whimpers of pain turned to mewls of contentment as the unpleasant burning eased into nothingness. The only burning she felt now was one of passion.

Unconsciously, Buffy rolled her hips lightly. Spike looked down at her.

"You alright now, luv?"

"Yessss," Buffy hissed, her hands slid gracefully over his chest.

Spike propped himself up above her and began slow, shallow thrusts of his hips. Buffy sighed and arched her neck. He started pumping deeper and harder into her.

"Ohhh! Yesssss!" Buffy groaned, arching into him.

Spike kissed her face and neck, whispering how wonderful she was.

"So bloody beautiful, so bloody hot -- Ahhh -- Buffy, does it feel good, pet?"

"So good!" Buffy cried. "Yes! Ohhhh! No, better than good -- GRRREAT!" she yelled, sounding like an orgasmic Tony the Tiger. Buffy cried out when she came again.

Spike panted and made low, groaning noises in his throat. Her pussy squeezed his cock ruthlessly, trapping it in her hot, wet prison. He ground their pelvises together as she twitched uncontrollably around his shaft.

As soon as it was possible, he started thrusting in and out increasingly faster. Spike remembered her request from earlier somehow in his frenzied state, and slowed down to a stop.

Buffy wrapped her legs around him and humped up frantically. "Don't stop!"

"I'm going to cum -- If you want me to do what you asked, we have to stop now," Spike said, breathing deeply.

"Oh... OH!" Buffy said excitedly, breathing rapidly.

She quickly unhooked her legs. Spike pulled out of her, his granite-hard cock waved in the air in front of him. He moved to straddle her waist and began stroking himself over her.

Buffy propped herself up on her elbows, her face alight and animated. She reached out with one hand and petted his drooling cock then moved down to fondle his sac.

Spike groaned and tilted his face up to the sky. "Buffy! Uhhh! Gonna cum!"

Buffy's body was vibrating with exhilaration. She was thrilled to be living out this particular fantasy.

Spike thrust into his hand four times before he came with a loud grunt. Buffy leaned back and watched as his cock began to shoot thick strands onto her chest. Buffy moaned and opened her mouth wide. Spike moved up her body slightly and pumped his dick, aiming at her face. The creamy wads splashed on her chin and into her mouth.

"Mmmm! Ahhhh!" Buffy gasped and swallowed, licked her lips and then opened up for more.

Spike moaned and pulled on his cock, making sure to get more on her chest then focused on her open mouth again -- she was hungry for it. Several more volleys spurted into and around her mouth. Buffy sat up and took his cock in her hands then lowered her mouth over it, moaning around it and sucking on the head.

Spike put his now free hands on her shoulders as Buffy slid her mouth back and forth over the head, her tongue rubbing him roughly. Her hands wrapped around the base, milking him until he was spent. Even as he began to soften, she continued sucking, pulling, and licking him.

"Buffy-luv, you got it all," he panted, caressing the sides of her head lovingly.

Buffy lifted her mouth off of him and placed a few more kisses and swift licks to his prickhead. Her eyes rose to meet his, she smiled shyly.

"I got a little carried away..." Buffy said sheepishly, scooping up the spunk around her mouth and chin then promptly sucking it into her mouth.

Spike smiled, brushing her hair away from her face. He looked at the cum on her chest and on her face, remembering the rest of her fantasy. He'd tasted himself before, it wasn't repugnant to him, and she really wanted this.

"Lay down, pet," Spike said silkily.

Buffy dropped back down onto her back. Spike lay on his side next to her and pressed their lips together, kissing slowly and softly. His right hand slid up her stomach to her chest, rubbing the gooey liquid around and coating her tits with it.

Buffy could hardly breathe, she couldn't speak. This was so erotic, so hot. Spike broke the kiss and smiled down on her for a moment, then watched his hand as it spread the cum around on her body.

Spike bent his head down and began licking her left breast with broad strokes of his tongue. His cum-covered hand fondled her other breast, rolling and pinching the nipple. He circled her areola with his tongue, then covered it with his mouth.

"Ohhhhh! OH YES!" Buffy gasped.

Spike's hand slid down her body to her mound. He slipped his fingers inside, gently probing, while his thumb frigged her clit.

Buffy could only shake and moan at his actions. She wanted to hold him, and tell him how wonderful what he was doing felt, but she couldn't find the words or the strength to move. An incredibly powerful orgasm of epic proportions was just a breath away. She panted and looked down at him as he sucked on her nipple. His eyes were drowsy-looking, but still bright and lively. He smiled at her around her tit. That was it; the last, perfect, decadent image from her fantasy. Buffy's eyes went wide as she felt it beginning.

"S-S-PIKKKKE!" Buffy arched her body off the ground and screamed, her inner-muscles clamped down on his questing fingers.

Spike moaned and continued making love to her breasts and finger-fucking her as she convulsed and whimpered. It took a few minutes for her to come back from the dizzying heights to which she had ascended.

"Was that what you wanted, pet?" Spike asked her softly, kissing her shoulder.

"Huh? Oh..." Buffy fought to think straight. Then she giggled; a purely feminine, joyful sound. "That was everything I wanted it to be..." She put her hand on his cheek and grinned at him. "Thank you, you were...so wonderful."

Spike smiled and kissed her palm. "No need to thank me, Buffy. I had a bloody good time too."

He leaned down for another kiss. Buffy ran her fingers through his hair, her tongue poked around inside his mouth, picking up the traces of his cum and bringing it back into her mouth. It was even better mixed with the taste of his mouth.

In the back of Buffy's mind, she felt guilty for having pre-marital sex. That was a big no-no. However, this was the man with whom she wanted to spend eternity. She couldn't imagine being with or wanting to be with anyone else.

"I love you, Spike," Buffy whispered.

"I love you, too." Spike smiled and kissed her lips lightly. Then he raised an eyebrow. "Feel peckish? We got some goodies in the pic-a-nic basket."

Buffy laughed. "I did work up an appetite. What have we got again?"

"Uh, the whipped cream and chocolate sauce, some nice healthy fruit, crackers and cheese --"

"Let's start with the cheese and crackers, then move on to the chocolate and whipped cream." Her hands moved up and down his chest. "You think you'd like it if I licked it off your body? I'd like to do that." Buffy giggled again at the lusty look that instantly appeared on his face.

He smiled, then swooped down to capture her lips.


At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Ohh yeah, yeah

At last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Ohh yeah, yeah

You smile, you smile
Ohh And then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last



THE END