Buffy and Willow walked into the frat house together. A helpful frat boy took their jackets and purses then put them in an upstairs bedroom for safekeeping.

Oz and his band were performing in the main room. Willow took Buffy's hand and guided her through the throng of dancers so they could watch the band play. Buffy was a little overwhelmed. It wasn't 'Animal House,' but it was a lot noisier and more raucous than the events she usually attended. Buffy hadn’t gone to many parties in her life, and the ones she had attended were usually chaperoned by the nuns. Willow nudged her and pointed to her boyfriend. Buffy recognized Oz from Willow's description: a little on the short side, pale, multi-colored hair. Buffy smiled, he was cute.

Then her eyes focused on the lead singer. For some reason, her chest felt tighter, goosebumps broke out on her arms, there was a...tightness...in her loins. She gazed at him while she listened to the band start a hard-rocking number.

"Oh!" Willow grabbed Buffy's arm. "They're doing 'The Lemon Song,' Oz's bass is really prominent in this one. I'm going to bask." Willow beamed with pride at her diminutive boyfriend. She giggled girlishly when he winked at her.

"The...Lemon Song?" Buffy asked.

"It's a Led Zeppelin song... just listen. It's cool," Willow said distractedly.

The lead singer looked like a punk rocker. His hair was bleached to a white-blonde and spiked. He wore black eyeliner and had a piercing through his scarred left eyebrow. He wore silver rings and necklaces, two black leather cuff bracelets on his wrists, and his jeans and t-shirt were ripped. He was odd looking, but -- exotic. His face was angular, with fine bone structure. Razor sharp cheekbones tapered down to a strong jaw and an adorable, slightly jutting chin.

He stood in front of the microphone stand and wrapped his hands around the microphone, his chipped, black nail-polished fingers faced outward. He put his head down as his body moved slightly to the beat and he rocked on his heels, tapping out the time. Then he raised his head again and began to sing in a rough, bluesy voice:

”I should have quit you
Long time ago
Yeah,
Long time ago
I wouldn't be here, my children
Down on this killing floor

I should have listened, baby
To my second mind
I should have listened, baby
To my second mind
Every time I go away and leave you, darling
You send me the blues way down the line”


Buffy's breath came more rapidly when his eyes came to rest on her while he sang. His eyes were blue and spectacular; so bright and emotive. He looked unlike any other man she'd ever seen; and it wasn’t just the eyeliner and hair. He had the face of an angel, a fallen angel perhaps...all too beautiful, yet tantalizingly dangerous at the same time. His voice sounded downright sinful.

”Treat me right, baby
People telling me, baby
Can't be satisfied
They try to worry me, baby
But they never hurt you in my eyes
Said people worry
I can't keep you satisfied
Let me tell you, baby
You ain't nothing but a two-bit no-good jive”


"Aren't they great?!" Willow asked excitedly.

Buffy nodded. "Mmmhmmm."

The blonde singer sang with so much passion and soul, he was an intense performer. The air virtually crackled around him. He gripped the microphone harder, leaning into it, still bouncing lightly on his heels. His piercing eyes looking directly into Buffy's before drifting away again. She swallowed hard. The sensations and feelings rampaging through her body were like nothing she'd ever experienced, leaving her wondering if there might be something medically wrong with her.

”Went to sleep last night
Worked as hard as I can
Bring home my money
You take my money give it to another man
I should have quit you, baby
Oh such a long time ago
I wouldn't be here with all my troubles
Down on this killing floor”


He sang it like he really lived it. Buffy supposed that most people did have a 'he/she done me wrong' experience. She wondered what the woman was like that he was thinking about. As his eyes settled then darted away from her to another section of the audience she exhaled a breath that she hadn't realized she was holding. Her relief was short-lived however as his eyes soon settled on her again. A small, but nevertheless, knee-weakening smile curled at the corners of his mouth.

He sang in a throaty, passionate voice, his eyes smoldering:

”Squeeze me, baby
Till the juice runs down my leg
Squeeze me, baby
Till the juice runs down my leg
The way you squeeze my lemon,
I'm gonna fall right out of bed - bed - bed - bed, yeeeah!

I'm gonna leave my children down on this killing floor”


While he sang the last verse, his splayed hands were sliding slowly up and down the fronts of his thighs. Buffy found herself watching his hands then his face alternately. His face was equally as exciting, it showed so much emotion and intensity. He tilted his head back, with a look of... passion? Lust? Whatever it was, it affected Buffy...a lot. A flood of moisture gushed out from her pussy.

The crowd hooted and wolf whistled.

'The juice runs down his leg? What does that mean? What ju-- .... Oh my...'

Buffy's slightly glazed, hooded eyes widened when she surmised what 'lemon' and what 'juice' he was singing about. Her face was burning; the pressure in her nether regions intensified, and her pulse rate sped up. She felt like she was going to faint. Her eyes, of their own volition, strayed to his denim-covered crotch. She licked her dry lips then looked back to his face, gasping when she saw that he was looking directly at her with a lopsided smirk. He'd seen her ogling him like a common floozy! Buffy looked away sharply, her face flaming crimson. She had to get some fresh air and fast!

"I'll--I'll be back!" Buffy said to Willow then went quickly to the front door.

When Buffy got outside she leaned against the wall and gulped in air. She could hear the band finishing the song inside.

'What's wrong with me? I've never felt like this before... maybe I am sick...' Buffy thought.

"Hey."

Buffy turned her head to see a tall, sandy-haired, nice-looking man with a friendly smile standing near her.

"Oh, hello... I'm just getting some air," Buffy said.

"Yeah, it doesn't help that the Dingoes are playing that 'dinosaur rock' bluesy stuff. They're bringing the whole party down with it -- you can't dance to that stuff. My name's Riley, by the way. Riley Finn." He extended his hand that wasn't holding a beer.

Buffy wished she could have some time to herself to get her head back on straight, but she didn't want to be impolite. She smiled brightly and shook his hand.

"I'm Buffy Summers. And...I liked the song. I never listened to music like that." She blushed again when she thought of the blonde singer.

"Oh, uh, yeah! I meant...I like the song. It's great... just great," Riley tried to correct his faux pas. "It's nice to meet you, Buffy."

"I'm here with Willow. Do you know her?"

"Willow? Yeah, she's Oz's girl. She's...nice." Riley looked at her hands. "You're in need of some refreshment." He smiled winningly. "Come on, let's get you something."

"Well, I..." Buffy took a breath then, seeing that he was going to insist, nodded.

Riley and Buffy reentered the house, heading for the bar.

"Why don't you find Willow, I'll bring your drink." Riley smiled.

"Okay... thanks." Buffy went in search of her friend.

Willow was standing with the band talking to them - including the singer. Buffy gulped but kept moving until she reached them.

"Buffy! There you are!" Willow took her by the arm. "Guys, this is Buffy. Buffy these are the Dingoes. Angel, "she pointed to the tall, brunette drummer.

He greeted her by tapping one of his drumsticks on his forehead and smiling.

Buffy nodded and smiled back.

"This is Xander, the clown prince of rock," Willow giggled and pointed to the dark-haired guitar player with smiling brown eyes.

"Hi!" Xander said cheerfully. "Clown prince? Thanks, Wills. Now I have to be 'on' for the rest of the night."

"This is Oz, my boyfriend," Willow said proudly, putting her other hand on his shoulder.

"How's it goin'?" Oz said.

"Hi, Oz. It's nice to meet you," Buffy said. She knew who was next...

"And last, but not least, this is Spike. The lead singer who's responsible for much swoonage from unsuspecting womenfolk," Willow gestured at him with a grin.

"Hello, Buffy. I'm glad you could make it," Spike said in a rich, satiny-smooth voice that made her legs weak -- make that weaker.

She stared into his eyes, feeling herself being pulled into them. Unconsciously, her body moved toward him.

"Here ya go!" Riley said coming up behind her, snapping her out of her trance.

She broke the eye contact with Spike. He handed her a can of Coke.

"Oh, thanks..." Buffy said politely, taking the drink and taking a sip.

Spike snarled slightly. He'd been having a moment with the cute bird before Finn came along. Old White Bread never failed to irk him. Bloody college boy...

"Come on, Buffy," Riley said. "Some of my friends would like to meet you too." He took her by the arm.

"Oh, well... I -- " Buffy was reluctant to leave.

"Maybe," Spike said stepping up, "the lady doesn’t want to go." His voice held menace.

Riley stepped forward too, towering over and looking down at Spike. The testosterone levels were going off the scale. Buffy didn't want to cause any trouble.

"No, it's okay. I...want to go. Come on, Riley."

She put a hand on Riley's chest to push him back gently. Riley looked down at her, his winning, All-American smile returning easily.

"Hear that, Spike?" Riley asked smugly. "Right this way, Buffy."

Riley took her arm and looped it through his, leading her away.

Spike's jaw clenched as he watched them blend into the crowd. "Wanker."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy mingled with some of the other guests. She really wanted to go watch the band, which was performing another song. Something rowdy called 'Double Shot (of My Baby's Love)'; the whole band was singing, along with a lot of the partiers. It sounded like fun, but instead she had to smile and nod, talking to Riley's jock friends while they told her about past football games that she had absolutely zero interest in.

Riley had kept her whistle whetted, bringing her a few more Cokes over the course of an hour. Buffy was beginning to suspect that there was more than cola in the can, but she couldn't say anything. You can't just accuse someone of spiking your drink like that... spiking... Spike...

Buffy looked longingly towards the other room where she could hear him singing and whooping. Then Riley was pulling her along again, this time they went to the corner of the room. Five other people (two girls and three guys) were sitting in a wide circle.

"Want to play?" Riley asked her.

"Play what?" Buffy asked.

"Spin the bottle!" He laughed. "It's a kid's game, but still a lot of fun!"

"Oh...no...I --" Buffy's eyes widened.

The others in the circle egged her on. She gulped.

"It'll be fun," Riley said, guiding her to a free spot in the circle.

He sat down next to her and rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Let's get started!"


In the other room, the band finished up the song to the applause and hoots of the partygoers.

"We're gonna take a little break," Spike said into the microphone. "We'll be back in a half hour."

Spike set off immediately in search of the pretty blonde and Finn, his band mates smiled after him, shaking their heads. Spike certainly seemed to have taken a shine to Willow's friend quickly.

Spike found them playing Spin the Bottle. He almost said something about them playing a stupid, 12-year-old's game, but then thought of the advantages of it.

"Room for another player?" Spike asked sitting down across from Buffy.

Riley blanched. "You were hired to play music, not join the party."

"We're takin' a bloody break. What? We can't socialize with the cultural elite in between sets?" Spike said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

"Let him play, Riley. Geez!" a dark haired guy said.

The other players agreed that it was no big deal if Spike wanted to play too.

Buffy was trying hard not to blush. He was sitting across from her Indian-style, a sexy smirk planted on his face.

"Okay," Spike asked, "who's turn?"

"Why don't you go, Buffy?" one of the girls asked. "You haven't had a turn yet."

"A-Alright..." Buffy said.

Against her better judgment, she gave the bottle a good spin. Her heart pounded when the bottle came to a stop pointing to...Spike. A prayer that she wasn't even aware that she'd made came true. Spike's grin broadened.

He got to his hands and knees and leaned halfway across the circle. Buffy swallowed hard.

"Meet me halfway, luv," Spike said with a smile.

Buffy slowly leaned over and touched her lips quickly against his lips then sat back down. Spike blinked, not sure if she'd actually kissed him.

The other players (with the exception of Riley) voiced their objections, saying that the kiss had to be at least 10 seconds long. They told her she had to do it right.

Buffy screwed up her courage again and leaned over. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Spike's, lingering this time. She was definitely feeling something -- something wonderful -- from the contact. His lips were so soft and full. An electrical-like current buzzed through her body, beginning in her lips then shooting throughout her system like bottled lightning. Her pussy was tingling like crazy.

Spike was enjoying it too. She had wonderful lips and she smelled so lovely; like roses. He wondered what it would be like to fuck her if kissing her felt this good. There was tons of passion buzzing just under the surface of this girl. He could feel it...

After 10 seconds Buffy pulled away and sat back down, Riley had helped her along, tugging at her arm when she didn't make any move to break the kiss.

The other players giggled and laughed. It was obvious to them that the two blondes had a little thing for each other.

"My turn," Spike said, trying to not show how affected he'd been.

He spun the bottle -- it stopped on Buffy. The others laughed and clapped.

"It must be fate!" one guy declared.

"Now, you have to use tongues!" a short brunette girl giggled.

"Tongues -- Tongues -- Tongues!" they chanted.

Buffy's eyes were wide and she gulped again. Spike smiled slightly and leaned over again, waiting for her to come to him. She looked into his eyes as she leaned forward without consciously moving, he really did have the most beautiful eyes she'd ever seen...

Their lips met again. It started out soft and playful, but quickly turned hot when Spike's tongue pushed between her lips. Buffy moaned, her eyes fluttering closed as the kiss continued and deepened. His tongue explored her moist mouth, rubbing against then curling around her organ like a snake and tugging on it. Then her tongue rubbed back, tangling with his. They both emitted low moans. Buffy found herself scooting forward on her knees. Her intention? To jump on top of him and kiss him like this forever.

Her eyes shot open when she deciphered the strange thoughts and impulses going through her mind. She pulled back suddenly and wiped her mouth hastily.

"I-I have to go!" Buffy shot up and ran out of the room.

Spike was still on his hands and knees in a bit of a daze. He shook his head slightly to clear it.

The others laughed. "You were too much for her, Spike-O!"

"What's her problem?" one of the girls wondered, she sure as shit wouldn't have run off like that if she'd gotten the chance to kiss the sexy singer.

Riley's nostrils flared. "She probably has to puke."

Spike eyes snapped to his. "Fuck you, wanker."

Spike stood up and went searching for her again. There was no way he was going to let her get away that easily, not after the amazing kiss they'd shared.


Buffy had run up the stairs in a panic, not knowing where she was going. She came to a door and went in, shutting it behind her and leaning back against it.

She was breathing heavily; she wiped some sweat from her brow. The previously unknown and alien feeling of her panties being soaked from desire overwhelmed her thoughts. Why was she feeling this way about him? No other guy had gotten her hot before. What was it about him that made her want to disregard everything -- her vows and the future she'd planned for herself -- just to kiss him again? Her skin felt too tight and itchy, her wet panties were getting extremely uncomfortable.

There was a light knock on the door.

"Buffy? Luv, you in there?"

She gasped and leaned against the door to keep him out.

"I...just want to make sure you're alright. You left kinda sudden-like... Are you? Okay, I mean."

"Y-Yes. I...want to be alone...right now," Buffy said taking a shuddery breath.

"Oh...okay. Right then..." Spike started to move away from the door then stopped. "Could you give me my coat, pet? It's a black leather duster. My smokes are in the pocket, I want to catch one before the next set."

"O-Okay..." Buffy said looking at the coats piled on the bed.

She lightly slapped herself. This was silly. Let the man come in and get his coat, for goodness' sake. Buffy took a breath and opened the door, peeking around the corner at him. He smiled at her tentatively.

"You can come in and get it..."

"Thanks, luv."

Spike walked in and went to the bed, rooting around for his coat.

Buffy closed the door and leaned against it again. She couldn't help staring at his bum while he was bending over the bed. More wetness leaked from her pussy, the tops of her inner-thighs were soaked with it. She was trembling with what she didn't recognize as lust. All she knew was that she burning up inside, she felt like she was going to jump out of her skin.

"Ah! Found it!" Spike said, pulling his coat out of the pile.

He draped it over his arm and walked back to the door where she still stood. He noticed her shaking and looked at her with concern.

"Hey... are you alright, luv? You...don't look like you feel so good. You want me to fetch Willow?"

Buffy said in a low, wavering voice, "That game... I...never played that before..." Her green eyes were glassy and wide. The feelings were beginning to overwhelm and overtake her.

Spike mentally kicked himself. He looked at her full of regret and remorse.

"Buffy, I'm sorry if I upset you... I wouldn't have made you kiss me if --"

"You didn't make me..." Buffy said breathily. "I...wanted to. I wanted you to."

"Then...what's wrong?" Spike asked, creasing his brow, his eyes danced over her face.

"Kiss me again," Buffy said, her eyes getting cloudier, her eyelids lowered to half-mast.

Spike's eyes widened slightly. "You want me to kiss you? Right now?"

"Uh-huh." Buffy nodded. "I want to test something... I felt... I can't describe it. I felt something so...marvelous when you kissed me... I want to see if it happens again."

Spike smiled sexily, curling his tongue behind his teeth, now THAT he understood! "I'm always happy to help out with scientific experiments..."

He moved into her space, their faces inches apart. He brushed his cheek against hers for a moment, their cheeks slid against each other's. They inhaled the other's scent, their breath coming quicker.

Buffy moved her face suddenly to capture his lips. Their lips mashed together.

Spike's passion rose (along with a part of his anatomy). He mauled her lips as if he were trying to devour her.

Buffy was gasping, lost in the kiss and the moment. She was no expert by any means, but he just had to be the very best kisser in the world -- he kissed with his whole body, pouring all of his emotion and passion into it. Buffy felt like a live volcano, her insides were boiling and quaking, molten lava flowed between her legs. She deepened the kiss, shoving her tongue in his mouth. Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him harder against her. Control was lost.

Spike moaned loudly at her potent desire for him. He felt the same way about her. His hands went to her back, one sliding down to grab one of her firm ass cheeks. He gave it a good squeeze, making her groan and kiss him more hungrily. It was when her tongue was wrestling with his that he finally detected the alcohol she'd (unknowingly) consumed. Against the protestations of his body, he took her by the shoulders and held her away from him at arm's length.

Buffy tried lunging back to his mouth but he held her fast.

"Wha?!" Buffy asked, her hands trying to pull him back to her.

"Pet..." Spike swallowed hard, trying to get a handle on his libido, "how much have you had to drink?"

"Drink? Coke. Only Coke."

Spike looked at her dubiously. "But I can taste --"

Buffy growled and succeeded in pulling his head back down to hers -- her animalistic lust gave her the strength of ten horny almost-nuns.

Spike struggled a bit, but was losing his will quickly. Her lips were so heavenly; her petite body was so firm and inviting... He rallied his strength one more time and tore his mouth from hers. Her mouth went to his neck, licking and mouthing it. Spike was breathing hard, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"B-Buffy, I don't want to t-take advantage of you!" Spike exclaimed with sincerity and more than a little desperation. He didn't want to stop, but he didn't want to give a girl, too drunk to know what she was doing, an extra 'party favor'.

Buffy moved him backwards; her foggy brain knew the bed was in that direction. She wanted to have sex. For the first time in her life, she wanted it. She craved it.

Now.

The backs of Spike's legs came in contact with the bed. With an 'Ooompphh!' he tumbled backwards onto the mattress and the pile of coats covering it.

Buffy swiftly climbed on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips. She dropped back down, covering his mouth with hers.

Spike whimpered slightly. She was so forceful and demanding, it made him even harder for her. This wholesome-seeming little blonde was going to rock his world. Spike could feel the sparks flying between them - -the kind of sparks that promised a fantastic shag.

Buffy instinctually rubbed her mound over his bulge. They groaned into each other's mouths. Spike could feel how hot and wet she was, even through the denim of his jeans and her skirt. The heat coming from her pussy was like a blast furnace.

"Ahhh -- Buffy! You're so hot, pet!" Spike moaned. "You feel how much I want you, baby?" Spike thrust up, rubbing his erection against her hip.

Buffy took a moment to look down at the already large (and still growing) lump in his pants.

'That's his penis. He has an erection,' her muddled brain provided.

Buffy's hands flew to his belt, undoing it almost violently, then his pants. She needed to see his penis. She paused for a split second to absorb the information that he wasn't wearing underwear then stuck her hand inside and felt the smooth skin of his cock.

Spike groaned and tilted his head back. Buffy took it out of his jeans, touching it softly for a few seconds; she looked at it in wonder, it was so hard, yet the skin was so velvety soft. Pearly white liquid was leaking from the tip. She turned her head and started kissing him again while she rubbed his cock, her inexperience making her a bit rougher than she should've been.

Spike didn't mind a bit of rough-and-tumble, this entire encounter was fierce, passion-fueled and raw. She wasn't hurting him exactly, it was just this side of pain, but mostly it was intense and pleasurable.

Spike put one his hands on her thigh and gathered her skirt up, pulling it up to her waist. His left hand zeroed in on her sex. He rubbed her through her plain white cotton panties.

At the first brush of his fingers on her fabric-covered slit, Buffy gasped and arched her back. She was so sensitized; she was ready to explode. She tightened her grip on his dick and stroked him faster.

Spike's eyes popped out slightly, he groaned loudly in pleasure/pain. "PET! Not--Not so h-hard!"

Regardless, Buffy was more cave girl than modern woman right now. She made a growling noise, attacking his lips again as she kept jerking the long, hard column of his cock in her small hand.

Spike growled back and shoved his hand inside her panties. His long fingers slid between her pussy lips, they were covered in her gooey liquid immediately.

"YESSS!" Buffy whimpered and cried, humping against his hand.

Spike moaned into her mouth, he was getting very close to cumming. All that mattered was release, his and hers. He pressed his middle finger into her hole, making her squeal against his lips. He used his thumb to rub her clit. His thumb ring was very well placed for her maximum pleasure.

Buffy's vision began to blur, her body felt like it was a coiled spring ready to be released, her vagina and lower abdomen tightened and clenched. All the air was suddenly sucked out of the room with a *whoosh!*

Then it happened. She came. Hard.

Small explosions of light were going off behind her eyes, her body jerked then shuddered all over. What started out as a low moan in her throat, built to a high-pitched wail.

"YYYESSSSS! OHHH--OHHHH GOD! OHHH YESSSS!" Buffy scrunched up her face gasping for air, she'd never known this kind of physical pleasure was possible.

She felt like she was floating, rising higher and higher into the Earth's atmosphere. Her hand faltered only momentarily on his cock. Buffy jacked him harder and faster as she humped his hand.

"G-Gawd! Ahhhh! Buffy!" Spike thrust hard into her hand and started to cum.

His hips bucked, thick, white spunk erupted from his cockhead, coating Buffy's still pumping hand and splashing down on some of the jackets they were laying atop. Buffy was fascinated by the way his cock pulsated in her palm. The creamy liquid shooting out also interested her quite a lot. She felt the hot cum dripping down her fingers.

'That came out of him... That's why it's hot...' Her brain was overheating.

They panted and kept stroking each other to further pleasure.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A few minutes earlier…


"Where is she?" Willow chewed her lower lip nervously. She stood on her tiptoes to look over the heads of the party guests.

"I don't know, babe," Oz said, looking around. "She left with Riley..."

"Riley!" Willow called, catching sight of the tall frat boy.

She waved in the air. He looked over at her. Willow gave him a 'come here' gesture. Riley made his way over to Willow and Oz.

"Riley, where's Buffy? I can't find her anywhere. I'm supposed to watch out for her tonight." Willow was almost frantic.

Riley snorted. "Last I saw her, she took off. That assho--" He looked at Oz, who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow and decided to be more diplomatic. "Your friend Spike went after her. Someone said they saw them go upstairs..." Riley grimaced.

"What!?" Willow was now officially frantic. "Oh my god!"

She grabbed Oz's hand and dragged him behind her to the upper floor.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy wasn't finished basking in the afterglow of her first ever orgasm when the second one blindsided her. She cried out and whimpered as Spike coaxed another flood of liquid from her.

"UUNNNGGGHAA! GOD--OHGOD--OH--GOD!" Buffy's eyes rolled up; her body shaking more violently than the first time. Later, she'd be mortified that she'd called to the Lord in her moment of forbidden ecstasy.

Spike moaned as the last few drops of semen squirted out of him. The movement of his hips became more relaxed, only jerking every few seconds. Buffy's slick hand continued to pump him though; she wanted this to go on and on forever...

There was a pounding at the door.

"Buffy!? Are you in there?!" came Willow's voice. She'd heard a woman shouting that sounded too much like Buffy not to be Buffy.

Willow threw the door open and screamed at the sight on the bed: Buffy was laying half on top of Spike, stroking his cock -- her hand covered with his jism. She was moaning and bucking her hips against him.

"BUFFY!" Willow yelled, spinning around quickly and burying her face in Oz's shoulder. "EWWW! Oz, do something!"

Spike raised his head and looked at them with bleary eyes. "Hey, someone's in here... Sod off," he muttered.

"Spike, put it away, man," Oz said averting his eyes away from his friend's very recently spent dick.

"Buffy-luv," Spike said groggily. "Time to stop, petal."

"No!" Buffy said petulantly. "MORE!"

She kissed him ravenously, her cum-slick hand still pumping him, trying to get him back to full hardness again.

"Uh, Wills...babe, I think you'd better get your girl," Oz said.

"Dammit!" Willow felt awful. She was responsible for Buffy tonight and hadn't done her job; she was the worst nun-watcher ever. She strode over and grabbed Buffy by the arm, then gently but firmly pulled her from Spike's body.

"No! Want more!" Buffy said in a daze, trying to go back to Spike.

Spike put his cock back in his jeans, his eyes still glassy and unfocused. He absently wiped off the wads of cum that had landed on other people's jackets.

"Ooops," he said. "I gave some folks a Lewinsky..."

Willow pulled Buffy out of the room and straight to the bathroom.

"Hey..." Spike said furrowing his brows and standing up. "What the fuck? Buffy's not a kid or anything. Why can't she have a good fuck if she wants one?" Spike said, preparing to go after the girls.

Oz put his arm out and stopped Spike's progress, looking up at him.

"What?" Spike pursed his lips.

"To answer your last question, she's a nun. They aren't exactly known for getting wildly fucked at frat parties."

Spike stared blankly at him, then burst into a fit of boisterous laughter.

"Oh fuck! Yeah, right!" He laughed then looked back at Oz. "You put the 'dead' in deadpan, Osbourne." Spike's laughs trickled to a stop. "No...she's not a... You're yanking my chain."

"I don't want to yank anything of yours... believe me," the presently green and blue-haired bassist said dryly.

Spike's face dropped, a mixed look of disbelief and horror washed over his features.

"You mean...I-I --"

"You got jerked off by a nun and made her cum on your hand?" Oz looked at Spike's glistening, Buffy-juice covered left hand. "Yep. You got busy with a woman who is technically married to God... You're going straight to Hell."

Without thinking, Spike put his hands over his face, getting Buffy's sticky spendings all over his face.

"Bloody hell..." Spike said wretchedly.

He felt like even more of a miserable git when his tongue reflexively darted out to taste it. He groaned at the rich, intoxicating flavor and aroma. Buffy was delicious.

Yes. He was going to Hell.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Willow took Buffy to the bathroom and helped clean her up.

Buffy sat on the edge of the bathtub. Willow was scrambling to get a washcloth. While Willow was busy, Buffy was examining her cum soaked hand -- turning it over and looking at the thick, white substance with interest.

She still hadn't recovered her senses yet. Quickly, Buffy raised her hand to her mouth and gave the gooey liquid an inquisitive, experimental lick. Her eyes brightened, she licked her chops, her taste buds were dancing with his flavor; salty and tangy.

YUM! her brain exclaimed.

Buffy's mouth watered for more, luckily, she had a whole hand coated with the stuff. She let out a low, deep moan and started zealously cleaning her hand like a cat grooming its paw.

Willow turned around, "Eeek! Stop that!"

She rushed over and took Buffy's hand, cleaning it off with the wet cloth. Buffy knit her brows and pouted, she was mad that the redhead had denied her the tasty treat. Cum shone on her lips and chin. Willow cleaned her face off quickly.

"Buffy...I am soooo sorry. I sh-shouldn't have left your side tonight." Willow's eyes filled with tears.

Buffy didn't understand why Willow was upset. The Cokes (with Rum) and the orgasms had pushed her head into the clouds. Earthly responsibilities, morals and vows that she'd taken, were temporarily forgotten.

Willow continued cleaning up her friend: washing between her legs, her thighs, etc. She made Buffy go to the sink and splash cold water in her face repeatedly. By the 15th splash, reality and sobriety began coming back to her.

Buffy stared into the mirror. What she'd done with the sexy, bleached blonde singer reran in her head.

"Oh...Oh God..." Buffy whispered at her shocked reflection.

She was ashamed of herself for acting like a cheap whore, so wanton and without any decency whatsoever. She'd practically raped him! Buffy had been out of her mind with desire. She felt sick to her stomach when she realized that she would have taken it further had Willow and Oz not come in when they did. Her face turned varying degrees of red. And she could still taste his cum -- it was soooo goood...

There were so many reasons to feel ashamed. The biggest one being that she was getting aroused again as she remembered every kiss, every touch, every sigh and moan. The way he had looked, so enraptured and lost in bliss, when he came in her hand had her heart skipping beats.

"God help me..." Buffy said tonelessly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back downstairs, Spike was pacing back and forth anxiously. Angel, Xander, and Oz watched him go back and forth and ranting.

"Willow should have bloody told you!" Spike whispered hotly to Oz. "Why wouldn't she tell you something that important?!"

"I guess she didn't think you'd try to have sex with her nun friend," Oz said.

Xander and Angel were shocked to say the least when Oz filled them in on what had happened. He edited the more graphic parts (Buffy pumping Spike's dick, her hand covered with his cum) of the tale.

"Let me see if I got it straight..." Xander said, still stunned. "Number 1: That cute blonde chick is a nun? Number 2: You scored with a chick that took a vow of chastity. Number 3:....." Xander paused. "I forgot what number 3 was... I gotta tell ya, I'm very impressed with number 2." He looked at Spike. "Spike, did I ever tell you that you're my hero?" He batted his eyelashes at Spike.

"It's not bloody funny, Xander!" Spike scolded, then he winced slightly -- his cock was sore from the extra hard pulling Buffy had done. "I might have screwed up her life cause I didn't...I couldn't control myself." Spike dragged a hand through his spiky hair. "I can't bloody believe this..."

Angel put a hand on Spike's shoulder to halt his pacing. "Hey, you didn't force her, right? She's an adult."

"Course I didn't bloody force her!" Spike said grumpily. "She...had too much to drink..."

The thing that upset him most was how much he still wanted Buffy. Her lips, her hands, her body – everything! Even now that he knew the truth. Spike wasn't a religious person by a long shot, but he felt horribly guilty for his improper behavior and thoughts. It was like he'd offended God Himself.

He felt damned.

Riley approached them. "Hey, are you guys going to actually play again, or what?" he said, irritated.

Spike scowled at him. "Yeah, we'll get back to it..."

"Good, because --" Riley stopped when he saw Willow and Buffy nearby. "Buffy! Hey, there you are!"

Buffy looked over and gulped. Spike was standing right next to Riley, a nervous expression on his face.

"Can you do this?" Willow whispered in her ear.

Buffy took a deep breath and nodded. Truthfully, she wasn't sure.

They made their way over.

"I was hoping you didn't leave." Riley smiled, showing his perfect teeth.

"Uh, yeah..." Buffy said, blushing at Spike's proximity. "I am pretty tired though, I should be going home."

"No, don't go! There's still a lot more party left," Riley said.

They chatted (mostly Riley) for a few minutes. Buffy and Spike made a point of not looking directly at each other. They did catch the other stealing a glance a few times though. Spike and his band moved away to get their instruments ready for their next set.

Riley's friend Forrest, a tall, stocky black man, joined them. He was telling a string of jokes, the people gathered around laughed and snickered as they became progressively dirtier.

"Oh! Tell the one you told me yesterday! That's so fuckin' funny!" Riley said.

"Okay." Forrest smiled then began, "A nun and a priest --" Buffy's eyebrows shot up. "-- are ridin' a camel through the desert. After a few days the camel drops dead, right, the priest figures they're gonna die."

Willow tried interrupting him but he kept telling the joke. Due to the crowd surrounding Forrest, they couldn't leave.

"The priest says to the nun, 'I've never seen a woman's breasts, could I see yours?' The nun shrugged and said, 'Sure,' and shows him her tits. 'Can I touch them?' the priest asks. The nun lets him. The priest says how wonderful they are."

Buffy was blushing bright red.

"Then the nun says, 'Father, I've never seen a man's penis before, could you show me yours?' The priest dropped his pants. 'May I touch it?' the nun asks. After she fondles his dick for a minute he's sporting a huge hard-on. The priest says, 'You know if I put it in the right place it can give life!' The nun replies, 'Is that right?' The priest nods and says, 'Yes!' Then --" Forrest and Riley are giggling, "-- Then she says, 'Why don't you stick it up the camel's ass and let's get the hell out of here!"

Everyone started laughing, except Buffy and Willow.

"What's so funny?" Xander asked, he and the other band members rejoining the circle.

"Forrest told a great joke!" a party guest said, laughing. "Tell another one!"

"I got one!" Riley said. "Two nuns are walking down an alley at night. Two guys jump out, tear their clothes off and start fucking the shit out of them." The people who knew Buffy was a nun were aghast. "The first nun looks to heaven and says, 'Forgive them Father, for they know not what they're doing.' The second nun looks up smiling, and says, 'This one does!'"

The others laughed riotously.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you!?" Spike said in shock.

"Geez, Spike, loosen up," Riley said. "It's just a joke. What? Was your mom a nun?" Riley sneered.

"She's a nun, you nit!" Spike said pointing to Buffy.

Riley chuckled but stopped when he saw the look on Buffy's face. He gulped.

"You're...You're really..."

"Yes," Buffy said quietly, wishing she could crawl into a hole and die.

"I-I had no idea! Nobody told me!" Riley panicked. "I'm sorry!"

"It's...okay," Buffy said, "I just want to leave now..."

"Sure, Buffy," Willow said, shooting Riley a scowl then taking her by the elbow and guiding her through the now quiet crowd.

Spike glared at Riley after they were out of the room. "Real smooth, wanker."

"Come on! You would've laughed too if you didn't know she was a -- damn -- I can't believe a hot chick like her is one of those..." Riley shook his head.

"For once, I agree with you..." Spike mumbled.