Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi! You've probably all forgotten this story............sorry it's been so long but my computer is now sorted and I finally got an ending I don't hate too much!! Hope someone enjoys this at least - i know I don't really have a right to ask for feedback after taking so long but I'd be VERY greatful..............(I'll leave that to your imagination) ;-)
Part 2

Spike took in the delectable sight in front of him. The skirt that Buffy had so self-consciously tried to pull down when he first arrived was riding up giving him just a glimpse of her ass cheeks. For someone so petite her legs were surprisingly long and his view of them was another thing Spike was enjoying immensely. He was indescribably happy at the turn of events the day had taken.

“Let’s see what the scummy little villain is hiding.” He said, trying to keep the playful tone out of his voice. She was getting off on the ‘bad cop’ routine and he didn’t want to do anything that would spoil it.

Leaning on the table Buffy felt vulnerable and exposed. She also felt increasingly nervous as the silence lengthened. What was he up to back there? Couldn’t he get on with it already?

Her question was answered by the sound of Spike sucking in a breath, moving forward and placing his hands on her hips.

At just that touch Buffy felt moisture slip from her into her panties. Her whole body tensing as Spike moved his hands up her sides, inching ever closer to her breasts.

When he reached her chest he became rougher. Not so rough he was hurting her exactly but his hands groped at her breasts from behind making her nipples immediately erect. She knew without a doubt that he was smiling when he discovered she was braless and just what effect he was having on her.

“What have we here then?” he said in a low voice. His amusement evident when he spoke and making her squirm all the more.

“Here I am thinking the only way to get through to a hardened little criminal like you is to show you who’s boss and it turns out I could probably make you squeal in an entirely different way.” His voice dropped to that low growl again as he ground his cock into her ass.

“Do you think I could fuck it out of you?”

Buffy’s knees almost gave way at that and she actually let out a little moan of need. My God! Did the man have any idea what he was doing to her?

“D’you know I reckon I could.” He chuckled, before turning serious again. Still massaging her breasts he moved his head forward so that his mouth passed her ear, lingered at her cheek. As he expected after her reaction to his question, Buffy turned her head to bring their mouths together. Just as their lips were almost meeting, Spike pulled his head back out of her reach, giving her breasts a spiteful squeeze as he did so.

“Even so, never hurts to show you who’s boss anyway.” He said cruelly. Buffy moved to protest, to turn round and kiss the face off him.

“Face forward!” He ordered. “Hands back on the table I’m not finished searching you yet.”

Buffy stifled another moan as she did as she was told. Then another as his hands which had gone back to her hips began stroking over her ass. A quick squeeze and his hands began descending the outside of her legs. His touch now gentle, he moved breathtakingly slowly.

Although when he was moving down she would have bet it wasn’t possible, his pace slowed even further on the return journey. This time his hands were on the inside of her legs and Buffy thought she might die from over heating as they crept higher and higher.

Just as he got to the crucial area he stopped.

“Wha?” Buffy said confused and extremely aroused.

He surprised her by moving one hand to the small of her back and pushing her down so her upper body was flat to the table.

“Need to be very thorough here.” He said, one hand still holding her down, the other slipping between her legs.

“I know what type you are, and I know just where you’re most likely to hide things. Your type has no shame. Do you, you little slut?”

Buffy couldn’t have formed a word let alone a sentence as his searching fingers found her clit. She gasped and didn’t even attempt to hold back her moan this time.

“Well,” he said rubbing at her clit. “There’s definitely something here. Something very small but hard, I can feel it poking out ever so slightly.”

His rubbing became slightly more vigorous as he continued to talk. “Just can’t tell what this might be, but it seems to be making you squirm a lot doesn’t it?”

Buffy threw her head back as far as she could in her prone position and groaned.

“Spike just fuck me already!” She knew it was the only sentence she was capable of uttering right now.

“I think you’re forgetting your place here darlin’.” Spike sneered. “You’re in no position to be making demands. Now, regarding my little discovery I think I need a closer look.”

That said he pushed her skirt up her back, and yanked her underwear down to her knees in one, swift movement. Buffy’s hips pushed back towards him as his hand now met her uncovered flesh. The movement earned her a tweak on her swollen clit that made her yelp.

Grinning Spike started up a circular motion on her clit as two fingers from his other hand moved to her entrance. He was pleased but not entirely surprised to find her extremely wet. The two fingers slid in almost effortlessly and as he began to pull them in and out Buffy again fought to stop her knees from buckling.

She was hurtling towards a better orgasm than Parker had managed to give her in a long time. Her hips moved more frantically now, and Spike correctly interpreted this as a sign that she was close. Grinning to himself a little he broke contact with her completely and took a step back, ripping her panties off from round her knees for good measure as he went.

Buffy’s head whipped round, a look of utter bewilderment on her face.

“Nothing there after all.” Spike shrugged nonchalantly, almost bursting with laughter as pure frustration took the place of bewilderment on her face. He pulled a chair out into the middle of the room and pointed at it as he gave an order. “Sit.”

“You have gotta be fucking kidding me!” Buffy exclaimed straightening up. “If you think for one minute…….”

Getting right into her space Spike stood over her and using his sexiest low growl said

“How many times do you have to be told Summers?.........Sit! Now!”

That same delicious nervousness was flooding Buffy’s entire being but after what he’d just done she found herself feeling more than a little fractious.

“Make me!” she said, the look on her face managing simultaneously to dare and beg him to do so.

Spike was elated; he couldn’t have found a better, more passionate match if he’d tried. He’d so hoped he’d see some of that fire he’d seen in her earlier. Made it all the more delicious. They both knew exactly where this was heading but a bit of fighting along the way could only make things more interesting.

“Oh, so we think we’re a hard case all of a sudden do we Summers?”

Buffy’s head rose, her chin jutting out, her eyes holding his. Words seemed to have deserted her but her eyes flashed defiance.

Grabbing her by the shoulders Spike propelled her across the couple of feet to the wall on their left. Now completely immersed in their little role play Spike slammed her hard into the wall. Buffy, equally immersed barely even noticed as her passion continued to grow. She’d always known she quite liked a bit of rough stuff but this guy was taking it to another level.

Planting her hands against his chest she gave Spike a firm shove, attempting to push him far enough away that she could escape from the vulnerable position. The move caught him off guard and he took half a step back. Buffy quickly attempted to take advantage but found herself flung back against the wall; her wrists were grabbed roughly and held up by her shoulders.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Spike snarled, both of them now breathing heavily, the tension palpable.

In answer, Buffy brought her knee quickly up toward his groin, completely carried away and not thinking of the consequences of this in relation to what they both obviously wanted. Fortunately for them, Spike was far too experienced in dealing with resistance (usually to arrest) to fall for that one. Even as her leg moved he shifted his lower body back out of harms way, all the time keeping a firm hold on her arms.

Frustrated Buffy looked up into his face, about to spit words of defiance at him. However, the look she encountered on his face froze her whole body, including her tongue. Spike was slowly shaking his head, a grim smile forming beneath eyes that positively glistened with lustful malice.

“Oh, you really shouldn’t have done that.” He said in a voice that was almost a whisper. “You just gave me the most delicious idea for how to get you under control and behaving yourself.”

When he finished speaking he forced his right knee between her legs, Buffy struggling against him all the way. Slowly he pushed the knee higher and higher. Buffy’s legs were back to jelly and there was no way she could halt his progress.

When his knee connected with her crotch he began to move it as much as he could back and forth and up and down, grinding against her already highly aroused clit. Buffy threw her head back, banging it against the wall but again not noticing as she began to mewl out her pleasure.

“I knew that would do it you little slut!” Spike said, punctuating the last word with a particularly hard thrust against her sex.

“Fuck you!” Buffy said, finding her voice for a second.

It was such an easy opening Spike almost didn’t retort but in the end it was just too easy.

“Damn right you will, unless you give me the information I want. In fact, I think you need a good fucking anyway; the information is just a bonus at this stage. What do you think Summers? Should I fuck you?”

Buffy’s head rolled sideways against the wall, but she found she was utterly unable to speak as he kept up the insistent pushing against her pelvis.

“I think you want it even more than I do.” He whispered in her ear. “I think you can’t get enough of it and that’s the only reason you’re holding out on me. Well believe me, you are going to get well and truly fucked girl.”

As if his words weren’t enough to send her into hyper drive he moved his lips to the pulse point on her neck. With pointed tongue he slowly licked small circles against her skin. If he hadn’t been holding her against the wall Buffy would have sworn she’d have collapsed by now. The sound of her own harsh panting filled her ears and she opened eyes that had been closed since his knee had made contact. As she did so Spike pulled back ever so slightly and brought his mouth up to hers. Her head moved forwards to capture his lips with hers, but as before Spike pulled back. A small frown creased the skin between her eyebrows as she looked at him in confusion.

“Are you going to stop giving me trouble?” he asked.

“Y-yes, anything, whatever.” She panted, causing Spike to grin as he moved in to kiss her.

Never before had Buffy understood when people talked about kisses that made you tremble and feel like fireworks were erupting behind your eyes. She shouldn’t have been surprised, given his performance so far, that Spike was the first to make her experience a really intense kiss. Their lips moved with urgency as their tongues wrapped around each other. Buffy’s instinct kicking in long enough for her to tease a little, running the point of her tongue up the underside of his, flicking at the tip, sucking it into her mouth. Spike could feel himself losing control and abruptly pulled away from her.

Buffy’s eyes were still closed, her head lolling, cheeks flushed and hair tousled. Spike took a moment to savour the sight she presented. He’d just known she’d be a wild cat. This girl was getting him going in the biggest way! He told himself to get a grip; he had more elaborate plans than ripping her clothes off and having her right now against the wall, much as he wanted to.

In a move which startled Buffy from her lusty fug to wide awake, he let go of her arms, moved back and gripped the back of her neck. Yanking her forward he maintained his hold, shoving her back to the chair which he’d previously ordered her to sit back down on. Instinctively, Buffy reached back to try to remove his almost biting grasp, finding his grip vice like, completely immovable.

Before she knew what was happening she was sat in the chair. Spike admonishing her for trying to resist again as he forcefully pulled her arms behind the chair back where he secured them in a matter of seconds in his handcuffs.

Buffy looked up at him in astonishment as he stood back to survey his handiwork. Surely he couldn’t be planning on teasing her any more! But even as the thought crossed her mind Buffy realised that that was exactly what he was planning, because in her current position fucking would be nigh on impossible.

“That’s more like it.” Spike grinned. “I tried the nice friendly approach but you just had to push it didn’t you? Well now you have absolutely no choices darlin’. I’ve got you right where I want you and you’ll stay there until I decide otherwise.”

“Asshole!” Buffy said, unable to control her mouth it seemed.

Spike just grinned as he knelt in front of her. Shoving her skirt up around her hips, he moved in for the kill. A quick brush over her clit was all it took to have her hips shooting upwards giving Spike complete access to her entrance. Immediately he thrust two fingers inside of her, bending them in a come hither gesture and stroking the most sensitive part of her inner wall. Buffy’s legs went rigid and her hips surged towards him as he brought his mouth to her clit.

Slowly circling with his tongue and alternating between stroking and pressing with his fingers Spike listened carefully to Buffy’s responses. Although it was highly unusual to be so finely tuned to someone in this way the first time he got intimate Spike was able to judge precisely how close Buffy was to exploding. He brought her so close to the edge she thought she would die, stopping and letting her cool down before starting again; the pattern repeated at least four or five times. As he had planned, by the time he sat back for good, (Buffy still not having reached a release) she was a quivering mass of need. Exactly as pliable as he wanted her.

Moving behind her, he uncuffed one wrist bringing it round to the front along with the still cuffed wrist. Standing her up he cleared the table with a sweep of his arm – something he’d simply always wanted to do. He turned back to her almost immediately with a look of pure hunger on his face. Grabbing her he gave her another feverish kiss, holding her head in place with a tight grip on her hair.

Buffy moaned, finding the taste of herself on his lips more arousing than she’d ever have imagined. She was finding it hard to focus on anything and offered absolutely no resistance as Spike roughly bent her over the kitchen table. When she moved to lift her upper body she was immediately shoved back down, his hand holding her in position at the back of her neck.

“Stay down.” He commanded, freeing his cock and teasing the now drenched area between her legs; sliding his cock between her lips but not entering her.

With a moment of clarity Buffy realised how to get him to do what she wanted and fill what now felt to her like a gaping chasm between her legs.

“Make me.” She said, reiterating the words that earlier had caused a noticeable up-shift in his desire.

It worked. With a roar of mingled frustration and pleasure at the fact that she was still goading him, Spike thrust into her wet and waiting body.

“How do you like that?” he grunted when he was fully seated. “I warned you didn’t I? Warned you that if you kept this up I’d fuck the truth out of you. Do you like being full of my dick you little whore?”

At the risk of repeating herself, Buffy replied with a groan of deep need. He felt absolutely amazing inside of her. Filling her completely, making her inner muscles clench around his way more than adequate girth and length. Just the feeling of him in her was so intense that she didn’t know how the hell she would cope when he started actually fucking her.

She didn’t have to wait long to find out. He had planned to start off softly, slowly, gradually increase his pace until he was giving her the hammering they both wanted but it just wasn’t possible. Nor was it necessary as Buffy was more than wet enough to take anything he could give her. And god but she was about to find out just how much he could give her.

He pounded into her with complete abandon. The only sounds in the room for a moment or two were their combined rhythmic gasping and his pelvis smacking into her backside as he buried himself deep inside her over and over again. He could see her fists clenching and unclenching as she moaned encouragement and was only spurred on to even greater effort by the sight of the effect he was having on her.

“You fucking love that don’t you?” he breathed in her ear, leaning over as he continued the solid fucking. “Love taking my dick in your hungry soaking hole. Just as well darlin’ cos you are going to take all I’ve got and there’s nothing you can do about it. Tell me you love it.”

“I do…..Oh god I do…” she panted.

“Say…. it……. properly….” He said, each word on a thrust, reaching beneath her and giving her clit a tweak.

“I…..love your…… big hard dick in meeeeeeee.” She said, the last word accompanied by another tweak from him which frustratingly didn’t bring her quite to orgasm. “Oh god, please please.”

No longer fully aware of what she was saying she babbled out pleas for him to go harder, faster; trying to breath and swallow at the same time; her most basic reflexes impaired by the powerful sensations he was creating.

Suddenly she felt empty, as Spike pulled out of her and was about to send up a cry of complaint when she felt him lift her bodily and place her on her back on the table. Before she knew it, her knees were up by her ears and Spike was thrusting inside her again.

“Want to see your face when I make you cum.” He explained. “Want you to see mine too, cos I’m going to shoot my load into you any second now.”

“Oh shit…….yes…….fucking yes.” Buffy babbled throwing her head back as Spike began flicking her clit with his finger as he fucked her.

Her eyes clenched shut, all she could see was red; that glorious feeling welling up from her groin, blood rushing, breathing getting harsher until she was screaming her release in a way she’d never done before.

“Oh…stop. Stop….you have to stop…..I can’t…..Please!” she finally managed to utter as waves kept washing over her.

Spike looked down and watched his dick drilling in to her, the sight, coupled with her pleas and the spasming and squeezing of her legs causing his orgasm to rip through him. He grunted then roared out his release. Both of their voices reaching the pinnacle of an erotic crescendo before Spike half slumped down on her.

Long moments passed as they enjoyed the feeling of skin on skin, their panting, slowing and finally stopping. Spike’s head had dropped to rest on Buffy’s shoulder and eventually he lifted it to look into her face.

“We probably shouldn’t have done that.” He said. His expression telling her that he was anything but sorry that they had. A cheeky boyish grin lit his face and Buffy couldn’t help but giggle.

“Probably not.” She conceded. “But I can’t say that in my estimation that falls into the realm of a bad thing!”

Spike chuckled as he pulled himself up and out of her. Buffy propped herself up on her elbows, reclining on the table. She watched as Spike pulled his trousers up from round his knees, where they had been since ‘little Spike’ had come out to play.

She had a brief pang of regret that they had both been almost fully clothed the entire time, that she had been deprived of the sight of what she was sure would be a gorgeous body lurking under that uniform. This was quickly dispelled however as she became aware of how deliciously sore yet satisfied she was.

Spike was picking up his hat now from the floor where he had swept it.

“You forgot something else.” Buffy said, sitting up and waving her left wrist, a handcuff still dangling from it.

Spike grinned as he moved to take undo it, giving her a languorous kiss as he did so.

“Sure you don’t want to keep them as a souvenir?” Spike said. “Though I’m not sure how you’ll explain actual police handcuffs to your boyfriend.”

“Won’t need to.” Buffy stated. “First of all; I’m through with that asswipe. Second of all, you’re going to take them. And you are going to take them because you’ll need them tomorrow……”

Spike threw her a slightly confused look.

“I hear there is going to be a one person spate of shoplifting in the supermarket down the road tomorrow…………say about 2 o’clock.”

Spike grinned.

“Is that right?”

“Just what I’ve heard.” Buffy grinned back. “Do you think you that would get a response from yourself Sergeant Beresford?”

“Oh I think that would definitely merit my full attention Ma’am.” Spike said. “You’re lucky I have to get back to the station right now actually. Otherwise I’d be starting a whole new interrogation about how a certain devious little minx was so certain of her information. Might see you at 2 then, you know if you just happen to be in the vicinity when the bad stuff is going down…”

With a quick smooch he was gone. Buffy lay back on the table, Parker already history in her mind as she decided which outfit would most befit a first time shoplifter. She couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come.

THE END