Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to whomever nominated me at the Raidon D'Etre Awards http://rda.grip-of-grace.com
Chapter 14:

"I don't want to, but I have to kill you," she said sadly, as she reached down and picked up a piece of the wooden coffee table to use as a stake.

"So don't," he said simply, trying to keep all emotion out of his voice. It wouldn't do to let the Slayer know he was scared she was about to stake him.

"I have to kill you. You're evil, and you kill people, and it's my duty." She began to cry again.

"You only have to kill me if I kill people right?" he asked. Hoping he could bargain his way out of trouble. "So, if you keep an eye on me until sunrise I can't kill anyone. No way out of this house for me once the sun is up."

"But what about tomorrow night, and the one after that?"

"Afraid you won't be able to kill me if you don't surprise me?"

Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him. "I could kill you anytime. I won earlier, remember?"

He shrugged. Well actually he thought about shrugging since she was kneeling on his shoulders. "Sure when we were playing. Wasn't me that ended up chained in the basement."

She got up quickly, standing over him. "Get up," she ordered.

Inwardly Spike cursed. He'd only wanted her to lay off him a bit, and he'd thought her ego would be a good way to go. Fighting wasn't the sort of physical contact he wanted. From the look in her eyes, he wasn't going to have a choice, so as he started to get up, he kicked his legs out, knocking hers out from under her.

She let out a startled yelp as she fell to the floor. She caught herself, and was back on her feet at almost the same moment Spike had gotten to his.

"Cheater," the disgruntled Slayer said as they squared off.

Spike shrugged. He almost reminded her that he was evil, but since that wasn't likely to lead to a willing and naked Slayer, he simply replied, "All's fair in love and war, pet."

"Which is this?" she asked simply.

Her question startled him. He thought he'd simply used the first cliché that came to mind. As he started to consider the possibility that he might have meant something more, and that she might feel the same thing, her fist crashed into his face.

"Bitch," he snarled as he dodged a second blow and returned her punch. 'Not right for a bird to play with a fellow's emotions like that,' he thought. He resolved to take it out on her face.

That was easier said than done. This wasn't the irrational girl he'd faced the other night, or even the playful child he wrestled with an hour ago. This was the Slayer calm, collected, and in control.

It pissed Spike off. The look in her eyes, the easy and sure way she moved told him that she was sure she would win. Spike wasn't sure she was wrong, and that was dangerous.

There was also the fact that every graceful and powerful movement she made, every blow of his she blocked, and every punch she landed, only made Spike want her more.

Just as Spike was beginning to realize if he didn't get the upper hand soon, he never would, he managed to catch her fist before it could crash into his nose again. He twisted her arm, forcing her hand painfully behind her back.

His other arm swung around her neck, to choke her. He started to pull her around so that he could slam her face first into the wall, when she looked over her shoulder at him and their eyes met. He had no idea which one of them started it, but next thing he knew, they were kissing as fiercely as they had been fighting a moment ago.

Somewhere in the middle of the desperate kissing he released her so that his hands could concentrate on the more important task of removing her jeans. She tried to turn in his arms, but he held her still by wrapping one arm around her waist as his other hand reached down into her panties.

His fingers brushed past her curls to find her hot wet folds. She moaned as his fingers began to explore her.

"Has any one ever touched you here before?" he whispered in her ear.

"No," she moaned.

He pressed his erection into her ass, and began to rub against her, causing her jeans to slowly reveal more and more of her to the open air.

"Do you ever touch yourself here?" he asked, ghosting his fingers over her clit.

She bit her lip to stifle her cries, and shook her head no.

"What about this?" he asked as he thrust a finger inside her.

Her gasp and the tensing of her body told him that it had hurt her. He wasn't surprised, as he felt how tight she was.

"God you're so fucking tight and wet," he moaned in her ear as he let her adjust to the feeling of his cool finger inside of her.

"I'm sorry."

He laughed as he began to move his finger slowly in and out of her. "Don't be sorry, kitten. It's going to feel so good when I fuck you. It's gonna hurt you though, you want me to stop?" he asked, but only because he knew what the answer would be.

"Oh God, no," she begged as she began to move her body against his hand. "I'm the Slayer," she insisted. "Can take the pain."

He wanted to laugh again, she had no idea how much he could make it hurt if he wanted to. Only moments ago he might have done it too. But now she was so willing, so eager, that he resolved not to make it hurt, much.

Her jeans finally moved passed her hips, and the hand that held her in place momentarily released her to rip her panties away. Then he grasped her breast through the fabric of the bustier he had yet to manage to remove.

"Do what I say then, pet." She nodded. "Unzip my jeans."

Her hands reached clumsily behind her, as she fumbled with the zipper. It was well worth it however, when his cock sprang free and she instinctively grabbed it.

It was his turn to moan as she began to move her hand along the length of his cock from the base to the tip, completely innocent of what she was doing to him. When she reached the head her fingers began to trace its outline.

"It's big," she said as she gently squeezed him.

He bit her shoulder, stifling his moan, and keeping him from coming in her hands. Her body trembled with excitement at the slight pain of his blunt human teeth, but to his dismay, her hands vanished.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I didn't mean to hurt you," she apologized.

He kissed her shoulder, admiring the little pink half-moons his teeth had left. He held her close, and began to run the length of his cock along the crack of her ass.

"Oh no, baby," he told her. "That felt so good."

As a reward, he thrust a second finger into her. She gave out a strangled sigh and began to move against his hand. Her moaning and her motion felt so good that Spike was thinking it was time to end their foreplay. She was so wet she was practically melting in his hands, and his cock was practically demanding to be sheathed in her hot pussy.

He pulled his fingers out of her so that he could coat his cock with her juices. He had barely begun when she spun around and hit him in the face. Having been hit by her earlier, he could tell that she wasn't using her full strength, but it stung nonetheless and pissed him off.

"Ow! What the bloody hell was that for?" he demanded.

"I did what you said, and you stopped," she complained, sticking out her lower lip.

"Oh, pouty! Look at that lip."

He pulled her close and gently bit her lower lip. She melted against him and began to kiss him. The tip of his cock slid down past her curls and between her legs. She tried to hook one of her legs over his hip, so she could better enjoy the sensation of him rubbing against her, but her feet got tangled in her jeans, and she nearly fell bringing Spike with her.

"Now, now, pet. Why don't you take those off and lie down for me?"

Reluctantly she pulled away from him and knelt down so that she could take off her boots and jeans. As she did so she got her first look at his cock. Her eyes went wide, she swallowed, and licked her lips.

He smiled, and began to finish undressing himself. By the time he was done, the Slayer was lying on the floor wearing only the bustier her arms stretched above her head.

"Spread your legs," he commanded her.

She did so, and he unconsciously reached down to stroke his cock as he saw her delicate pink folds. He was on top of her a moment later, kissing her and rubbing against her. Her hips came up to meet him, as eager for the friction as he was.

After several minutes of battling her tongue with his, he broke off kissing her to look into her eyes. He reached down to position his cock at her entrance. His other hand grasped hers, their fingers intertwining.

He held himself there, savoring the moment before he took her virginity. She had other ideas however, and to his surprise she raised her hips, forcing the head of his cock inside her. What she had begun, his body quickly finished, plunging into her faster than he had meant to, tearing through her thin barrier until his cock was completely buried in her. She squeezed his hand so hard he thought she might crush it.

It was only then that he realized what he had done. As he looked at her face he could see her biting her lip and tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, kitten. Didn't mean to go so fast."

Although he had meant his apology sincerely, the Slayer managed to interpret it as a challenge. She released her lip and glared defiantly into his eyes.

"Shh, none of that now," he told her. "This isn't a battle."

He reached up with his free hand to gently stroke her face.

"What is it?" she asked.

He smiled at her. "Not sure. Two violent people trying to feel good?"

That's when he started to move inside her. Slowly, gently thrusting in and out. He did it slowly not just to keep from hurting her, but also because he was so overwhelmed by the sensation of her that if he went any faster he'd come too soon. She would never be this tight again, and he intended to enjoy her as long as he could.

It didn't help his self-control that he could smell her virgin blood. He tried desperately not to think about the treat that was waiting for him when he was done. So he was sure to bump her clit with each thrust, bringing little gasps of pleasure from the Slayer each time. It wasn't long before she relaxed under him, and began to match his rhythm.

"Does it feel good, baby?" he asked as he pulled her leg around his waist. "Do you like having the big bad inside you?"

"Yes," she cried.

Her hands were everywhere. Grabbing his skin, tearing it with her nails and moving on. It was as if she was desperate to find something to hold on to, but couldn't stop moving.

He kissed her again. He was lost in her. He thought this must be the most wicked thing he'd ever done, because nothing had ever felt so good.

He also knew his control was slipping. Any moment she would pull him over the edge, and he was determined to take her with him. He reached down between them so that he could stroke her clit with his fingers. She broke off his kiss as she threw her head back and screamed.

He reclaimed her lips and kissed her savagely as his cool fingers taunted her clitoris. She began to push harder and harder against him, and just when he thought he couldn't take another moment her legs clamped around his waist as she came.

Her legs squeezed him so tight that he thought he would have suffocated if he were human. Her inner muscles seemed to be squeezing him just as tightly. He screamed in pleasure and pain as she milked every inch of his cock.

He spilled his cold dead seed into her, collapsing on top of her. Her body still shuddered for a moment before she too was still. Slowly her body released him, her arms and legs unwinding to fall limply to her side.

He pulled himself out of her, and rolled onto his side, gathering her into his arms. He was surprised to find sadness in her hazel eyes.

"What is it, kitten? I thought that was bloody fantastic myself."

"It was wonderful," she agreed. "But I still have to kill you, and I don't want to. You're nice to me, and you make me feel really nice, although I'm kind of sticky. But you're still evil. And-"

He silenced her with a gentle kiss. "Shh. Don't think about any of that. Can't do anything evil while I'm here with you can I?"

"But I can't stop thinking about it," she complained.

He reached behind her to undo the hooks of her bustier, and get rid of the last of her clothing.

"Obviously I'm loosing my touch if you're still doing that much thinking. Let's see what I can do about that, hmm?"

He was a bit annoyed. Not that she was still dwelling on the fact that they were mortal enemies, but that she had reminded him. No matter which way he looked at it, only one of them was going to survive this, and he was determined that it should be him. Which meant sooner or later he was going to have to kill her.

To distract them both, he began to kiss her, starting at her neck and working his way down her body. He paused at her breasts to suck each nipple in turn, eliciting delighted sighs from her. But he didn't pay much attention to them. His goal was further down.

He continued his trail of kisses down her stomach until he came to the nest of curls between her legs. He spread her legs apart revealing the blood that stained her thighs. He licked his lips in anticipation and then began to lick the blood off of her thighs.

Her hand idly reached down to tangle itself in his hair. She gasped with surprise when his tongue moved to lick clean her folds. She began to squirm as she sought more contact with his tongue. He grabbed her hips and held her in place as he began to thrust his tongue in and out of her.

Spike was in heaven. He was bathed in the musky scent of her arousal. Her blood combined with their sex made a heady mixture that he couldn't get enough of. He licked around the edges of her entrance massaging her sore muscles with his cool tongue. Gently at first, and then applying more and more pressure.

She whimpered as she tried to break free of his grasp. "Please," she begged him.

"Please what?" he asked. "What is it you want, pet?"

"No, don't stop. I need. . . "

He smiled. "Poor little Slayer. Doesn't know what she wants. You want me to lick your clit?"

"I don't know. . . I-Ahhh," she cried out as he blew a blast of air on her sensitive bundle of nerves. "Yes, there," she told him once she was under control again.

"Don't know, pet. If I lick you there you might not need me anymore. Might decide it's time to dust poor Spike."

"No, please. I promise, just. My clit?" she stumbled over the unfamiliar word. "Please. . ."

The thought of making her beg more crossed his mind, but it was enough to know that he could make her beg. He bent down and began to gently lick her engorged clitoris.

"Yes, please more."

'She's a polite, little thing,' Spike thought idly as he thrust two of his fingers into her. That meant of course partially releasing her, and she eagerly thrust herself closer to him as she tried to get more of the contact she desired.

He gave into her, and sucked her clitoris into his mouth while he fucked her with his fingers. She screamed his name as she thrust against him, he continued his ministrations as her body heaved around him.

When she finally stilled, he crawled back up her body. He held the fingers he'd had inside of her in front of her face. "Have a taste?"

She opened her mouth and sucked her juices off his fingers.

"Now then, kitten. What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Huh?" was all she said, staring at him with glazed eyes.

He chuckled. "Never mind, pet. That's how it should be," he told her as he gathered her in his arms once more.