Chapter 13:

They had finished their cake, and were sitting on the couch watching Casablanca. Spike was sprawled over one half of the couch, one foot propped up on the coffee table, while the Slayer was sitting primly with perfect posture, feet planted flatly on the floor.

Spike wasn't paying much attention to the movie. Instead he was caught up in his own internal struggle as he tried to decide what to do with the Slayer.

He was so involved with his own thoughts that he didn't really hear her when she spoke.

"Hmm? What was that?" he asked, grabbing the remote to pause the movie.

"I said, if I let you bite me, will you let me stay?"

There was a momentary pause as he repeated the words in his head to make sure he'd heard them right. Then, without another thought he scooped up her legs and positioned her so her back was against the arm of the couch and her legs were stretched out along its length. As he did so he placed one of his legs between hers, so that he was kneeling over her.

He smiled at her, licked his lips and his mouth descended to her throat. He could hear her heartbeat increase as she held her breath. Then she exhaled sharply when instead of biting her, he began to lick and kiss her neck.

She started to relax, but then her body stiffened and she complained, "That's not biting."

He pulled back to look into her wide eyes, "Patience, pet. I do know what I'm about, and it's not ripping your throat out."

Then he leaned forward and gently brushed her lips with his own. He reached down and pulled her hips up so that his leg was nestled tightly between hers. She gasped as his leg pressed against her, causing her lips to part just enough for him to slip his tongue into her mouth.

He slowly probed her mouth, careful not to spook her. At first she froze beneath him, but then she began to respond, feeling his tongue with her own. She cupped his face with her hands, and began to experiment with pressing herself against his leg. He helped her by grabbing her hips and starting to move her back and forth against his leg.

Finally, he allowed her to breathe. He watched her as her eyes traveled down his body to where his leg was wedged between hers.

"That feels good," she said mystified, as she pressed her body even harder against his.

In the space of their kiss the air had become heavy with her arousal. His cock hardened at her scent, the taste of her lips, and the endearing little sounds she was making.

"It's still not biting," she pointed out.

Spike decided the Slayer was thinking too much, so he leaned back and pulled off his shirt. Before he'd gotten it completely off he hard the Slayer gasp, "Oh!" and she began to move faster against his leg.

He smiled as he watched her hungry green eyes devour the sight of his bare chest. He could almost feel her tracing his muscles with her eyes. Her hands started forward but then she hesitated.

"It's okay, luv," he invited her. "Touch whatever you like."

It was his turn to gasp as her hot hands met his cool flesh and she began to explore him. That was when he decided that her movements were wasted on his leg, so he tried to push her legs apart so he could nestle his cock between them, but her legs had a vise-like grip on him.

"Need you to let go, pet," he told her.

"Don't wanna," the little minx objected.

He slid his fingers through her hair, behind her braid, and then pulled just hard enough to grab her attention.

"Be a good girl now, or I'll have to punish you," he teased her.

She froze, becoming deadly serious, and Spike realized too late that she didn't have the proper context to understand his innuendo.

"You're going to let me stay aren't you, and not chained in the basement?" she asked panicked, releasing his leg.

"Shh," he said, removing his hand from her hair, and gently caressing her face. "I'm not going to make you leave or chain you up." He smiled at her, letting the tip of his tongue show between his teeth. "Unless you ask me too," he added.

"Why would I-" he silenced her by kissing her again.

He used the opportunity to slip between her legs, groaning as he pressed his denim covered cock into her heat. She moaned in delight as he began to press his erection into her, and quickly found her rhythm again as her hands danced across his bare torso.

Once he was sure that she was completely immersed in the sensations he was offering her, he broke off the kissing her. His mouth moved to her neck, which he began to lick and suck.

It was only once she was no longer expecting his bite, that he extended his fangs and pierced the delicate skin of her neck.

She screamed, dug her nails into his shoulders drawing blood, and bucked wildly beneath him. Spike moaned as her legs squeezed him and she pressed herself so hard against him that he was amazed that his cock didn't burst through their jeans and penetrate her.

He held tightly to her shoulders, trying to keep his fangs buried in her so that he wouldn't tear her throat. As he rode out the throes of her passion, he promised himself that he'd enjoy her next orgasm with his cock firmly buried in her pussy.

Her body calmed and her grip on him loosened. Then he pulled out his fangs, causing her to clutch him all over again. Although he'd sunk his fangs firmly in her, he'd been careful to miss the major veins and arteries. He wasn't feeding from her, only enjoying her.

Once his fangs were out, he began to suck the wound, delighting in the taste of the blood. She began moaning and moving against him again. Her hands held his head firmly to her neck.

Her blood was like nothing he'd ever tasted. Strong, sweet, and spiced with her passion. The thought of slowly draining her dry was so tempting. To distract the demon from thoughts of killing her, he let his hands wander down to scoop her breasts out of the cups of her bustier.

He was overwhelmed by all the sensations of her. The scent of her arousal, the feel of her breasts, the sound of her moaning, and the taste of her blood.

Her breasts where ideal, he decided. Perfect handfuls of flesh, and she made the most wonderful noises as he pinched her nipples. He wanted to suck on that tender flesh, and he decided he had to bite her there as well.

He slit his own tongue on the edge of his fangs, and began to lick her wound, mixing his blood with hers. He did it partly to help close the wound, but mostly to mark her as his. The scars that would be left on her neck would tell any other vampire that he had claimed her.

"See, kitten," he said once he was done. "Didn't I tell you biting was about so much more than killing?"

He smiled and moved his hands around her back so that he could unhook the bustier. He was so intent on exposing her breasts to his hungry eyes that he missed the look of realization cross her face.

Next thing he knew, there was a sharp pain in the back of his head as he crashed through the coffee table and hit the floor. Before he could recover from his shock, the Slayer moved up his body, so that she was pinning down his upper arms with her legs. For a moment Spike thought she was simply deciding to play a little rougher. After all the position she was in, with her legs spread wide just in front of his face, was very alluring. Not to mention it bathed him in the scent of her sex.

It was the sound of her sobbing that caused him to look up from the denim covered treat spread before him, to see the tears running down her face.

"How many?" she asked, her voice deadly serious, even as it broke from crying.

"How many what?" he asked confused.

Her fist crashed into his face.

"Fuck!" he yelled.

"How many have you killed?" she repeated.

"What? Ever?" he asked incredulous.

"No," she said impatiently. "Since you rescued me. How many people have you killed?"

"Come on, kitten," he tried to reason with her. "Why do you think I've been killing?"

"A vampire does not actually require blood to live," she began to quote. "However nothing drives more of a vampire's actions than blood lust. The younger the vampire, the stronger the bloodlust. A fledgling will almost always hunt as soon as the sun is down, and often kills several people before they are sated. The older vampire, although able to control their blood lust better, will still hunt every night. After two nights without blood, hunting becomes their first priority. Slayer's Handbook, Chapter 8. You're not hungry. You weren't feeding."

"There's not really a handbook?" was all he could think to say.

"Of course there is. That's not the point. Don't distract me. How many have you killed? It was last night, wasn't it, after I fell asleep."

"Yeah," he lied. Obviously he wasn't going to convince her he hadn't been killing, so he figured it was best to go along with her assumptions, and pepper his lies with truth. "Two."

"I don't want to, but I have to kill you," she said sadly, as she reached down and picked up a piece of the wooden coffee table to use as a stake.