And STILL on Spike's lap..............



"mmmmm," the bleached vampire intoned as he carrassed his previous enemies tawny skin, luxuriating in her warmth and the softeness that belied the strength and danger she carried inside. Spike smiled against her forhead as he felt her tiny hands return the simple touches thinking to himself that he's was gonna have to thank the witch for whatever mojo she pulled this time, because he knew without a doubt that Buffy wouldn't have come here under her own steam, and though he had told her that he wasn't going to be able to give it up, he also knew, that once the spell or whatever was over that it was back to business as usual. With a sigh and internal shrug Spike resolved to enjoy this as long as he could this time around.

Buffy giggled. Then she giggled again causing Spike to tilt his head down to look at her closed eyes and happy grin with an answering grin of his own. Putting a finger under her chin he leaned her face up so he could look into the deep pools of hazel when they popped open. An impish grin on her face Buffy giggled yet again at the questioning look on the handsome vamp's face.

"Just wondering," She said.
"S'at luv?"
"How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of your tootsie pop?" Her grin getting even wider.
With a groan Spike's borrowed blood all seemed to rush to one now very hard spot, the very same spot that was now poking Buffy in her side. A mischievious glint in her eye, she slid off of his lap in one fluid movement to kneel on the floor in front of the painfully erect vampire. Taking his cock into her tiny hand she looked into his burning blue gaze and proceeded to lick from the base to the head in one firm stroke.

"One,"
"Cor slaye.......rrrrrrrrrrr"
"mmmmmm....." She moaned around the head as she took it into her heated mouth. Swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip causing Spike to arch into her.
"Two..."
"Fuck.............Buff...........ooooooooo," Spike answered as his hyper sensitive groin tightened up in answer to her other questing hand that had moved up to cradle him firmly in her hot hand.
"mmmmm........three........."
Buffy could feel her own body starting to respond to erotic moans and shivers of delight quaking through Spike, making her squirm in need. Releasing her hold on her lovers erection, she continued to move to a beat only they could hear with the carress of her mouth while moving her free hand down to her wet junction.

She let out a small hiss of pleasure around Spike's cock as her own fingers found their way into her moist opening. Shoving three fingers into herself, Buffy let out a whimper that captured Spike's attention.

*Jesus........she's ..........oh yeah baby........just like that...........*
"Oh.........oh yeah baby...........touch yourself for me.................ungh...............god so.........sodding..............good....................Jesus Buffy.........."

Buffy's hand moved quickly in and out of her slick wetness her thumb flicking across her sensitive nub as she continued to give head to Spike. Each tremor of feeling making her suck all the harder as they each strove for their orgasms. One of Spike's hands came to lightly rest on her bobbing head as he held her blond locks to one side with the other so he could see her play with her clit, her fingers sliding out wet with their combined juices pushing him precariously to the edge.

"Oh........fuck Buffy.........fuck..........yeah.............yeah.........suck it...........suck..........." Spike's voice became strained as his body arched off the lounge striving to get ever deeper into the slayers suctioning mouth, his reaction causing Buffy's body to strain in like as her fervent questing for self pleasuring grew to a hot molten pitch.

"Mmmmm"
"oooOOOOOOOOO...........Slayer."
"MmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........."
"oooOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKkkk........"


BANG............................

Buffy's mouth popped off of his rigid cock as the previously locked door slammed open as a large Trolgorath demon was thrown through it almost landing on the naked blond on the floor.

"What the bleedin' 'ell is going on?" Spike roared jumping to his feet to protect the petite woman still in shock at his feet.

At that moment the noise coming from the outside room reached a deafening roar as both Buffy and Spike were both suddenly scrambling for the lounge as more drunk, fighting demons flooded into the room.

"Ummm.......Spike?" Buffy's eyes looked up to his in a questioning glance.
"Yea' luv, s'time to for us to depart."

Throwing his jeans on hastily he managed to grab his boots off the floor from in between the brawling demons.Shoving them on he grabbed his shirt off the back of the lounge as he turned to Buffy reaching for her hand and yanking her unceremoniously out the side door and into the alley, running at full speed Buffy yelling the whole time until they reached the corner of a park down the street.

*Damn demon bachelor parties.* He thought to himself before turning to the panting, grumbling slayer at his side.

His eyes widened comically as he took in her state of dress...or undress as it were. Unable to find her clothing except her short ,shorts which she had managed to get on, he had unwittingly drug her half naked through the downtown area of Sunnydale.

"Cor luv, sorry 'bout that," he apologized as he rushed to put his shirt over her naked upper half, fumbling with the buttons as he did so. "I didn't even....wanker.........shoulda....." He continued to mumble when all of the sudden he heard her giggle. Looking up with shocked eyes he was treated to the petite slayer turning a lovely crimson as she tried in vain to control her laughter, tears spilling out the sides of her eyes. Spike's head tilted to the side as he took in the now nearly choking on her laughter slayer and he began to laugh as well.

"Sooo....O.. ha ...ha......funny....ha...," Buffy's choked laughter got even louder as she ended up leaning on Spike for support, his strong arms immediately wrapping around her waist as he hid his head in her shoulder both their bodies shaking with laughter.

After a few more snorts and some deep calming breaths Buffy spoke," So...what do you say to going back to my house and finishing what we started?"

With an arch of his eyebrow and a wicked smirk that sent her heart off at a gallop Spike raised his head,
"Sounds good to me."
As they started off towards her home, hand in hand, Spike could be overheard saying "No funny business though slayer," as her answering peal of laughter cut through the night she could then be heard replying,

" Ya' know Spike? I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship." Thinking to herself with a smile, *Isn't Willow gonna be surprised to see the personal item of Spike's I chose to bring home?"

END...................... Hope you all enjoyed let me know.