A few minutes later on Spike's lap *YUM*



"So slayer what brought on the show this evenin?" Spike's roughened british accent curling deliciously down her spine following the path of his cool hands and making her shiver with want. "Not that 'm complainin', just un'spected."

"Mmmm... a little tequila, some truth or dare, took the dare and you, you sexy vamp,were the lucky winner." Her voice muffled against his hard chest as she inhaled the uniquely Spike scent that clung to his skin.

*Sexy?* Spike quirked an eyebrow at the petite blond's words, "Keep talking like that luv and you're gonna have a lot more vamp then you bargained for." Thrusting his hips up, punctuating the comment with his now fully erect cock where they were still attatched.

Buffy's breath caught as her head snapped up to meet the burning blue of his eyes with a grind of her hips downward and squeeze of her inner muscles she smiled wickedly as his eyes closed in exstacy, "Show me."

Running his hands teasingly up her back Spike pulled her heated body flush up against his with one hand while curling the other into her wild dampened locks savagely reclaiming her mouth with his own. Tongues battled heatedly as the two unlikely lovers strained against each other seeking what only they could give.

Locking her hands around Spike's corded neck Buffy leaned back, her eyes drifting shut and her head thrown back allowing Spike's eyes to travel the supple length of her neck down the line of her rosy peaked breasts to her toned flat stomach and ever downward to where they were now intimately joined. A deep growl of satisfaction emenated from his chest as he took in the sight.

Moisture clung to his cock as he watched himself slide to and fro from Buffy's silken entry each downward thrust bringing a whimper of pleasure from the petite blond slayer. Dropping his cool hands to her tiny waist Spike drew her even farther onto his surging strength, as he lowered his full lips to lash at each of her pebbled nipples in turn.

*Oh God* Buffy's mind turned into mush as she lifted her heavy lids to gaze at the bleached demon now feasting at her breasts as if he would never again have the pleasure. Her hazel eyes growing unfocused at each nip of his lips, and each thrust of his hips against hers. *Oh but he's not gonna be able to get rid of me that quick. Especially if he keeps doing ...tha...at...oh God YES*

Feeling her muscles begin to flutter around him, Spike abruptly stood and disengaged before urging the slayer to kneel on the black leather of the lounge with her legs spread beneath her as the very liquid of their joining dripped onto the seat below.

He stood for a moment taking in the erotic sight of her glowing skin, as each tiny movement of her unfulfilled body turned the canvas of her back into a ballet of muscle and want. Stepping up behind her he caught her silken tresses into one hand, and pulling them to the side bent low over her moisture slickened skin, inhaling every scent, every nuance, every desire she had to give him.

A low rumble left his chest as he allowed his demon to come to the fore making Buffy's body arch in unbidden response to him. Her lust addled brain registering his demon only moments before being thrown back into a well of blazing need when she felt his roughened tongue begin the journey from the cleft of her rounded buttocks slowly up her spine to the tender inner skin of her neck.

" MMMmmmmmmmmmm.....ooooooooooHhhhhhh ...........SPIKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Buffy howled in orgasm as he thrust his rigid length into her at the same time he bit down into the curve of her neck pulling her very essence into himself as he pounded into her.

"Moooore....harder...........Oh god...Oh god....Oh god...." Buffy's voice shattered the stillness that surrounded them, mingling with the sounds of wet skin slapping on wet skin. Her fingers scrabbled blindly for purchase on the back of the seat, Spike's muscled chest pressing down on her back smashing her breasts against the leather, one of his hands clutching the back of the seat while the other moved with purpose to the apex of her heat to run over and between her nether lips.

Pulling his fangs from her offering Spike continued to thrust into her as he felt the onset of his orgasm. "Oh fuck...Buffy... Fuck...You feel so.........soddin'...........harder....have to..........Oh fuck yes........" He continued to chant his mantra as he drew closer and closer his fingers continuing their dance on her clit bringing Buffy along with him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.........Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.............Oh..GOD...Yes ....YES....FUCK ME......I'm GONNA CUM........I'm SO CLOSE BABY........NOW............NOW.................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOO........." Buffy's body snapped taut as the first wave hit only to convulse around Spike's driving cock, two thrusts, three.........An inhuman sound half way between a snarl and a growl was ripped from Spike as he reached the pinnacle and flooded her clutching womanhood with his cool seed. "FUCK.........BUFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....."

"Oh God Spike........Oh god........so good.....never.........so......never.....Oh...oh god." Buffy's words jumbled with her harsh panting as her chest heaved against the back of the lounge where Spike had collapsed against her his own chest straining for unneccessary air. Turning her cheek against the moist leather Buffy let her eyes drop closed as one last delicious shudder ran through her body causing Spike to moan quietly into her fragrant hair.

Wrapping her up in his strong arms Spike gently disengaged himself and sat down with the tiny warrior curled into his embrace while he dropped a long kiss onto the damp skin of her forehead before resting his chisled cheek against her golden locks.

Buffy sighed happily against her lover's skin as she realized that he was now indeed her lover, there was no going back, nor did she want to.

"Don' think I can give this up luv." Spike's voice rumbled pleasantly under her ear echoing what she had just come to realize herself.

Looking up Buffy's eyes glowed as she ran a finger down his sharp cheekbone to his full lips, sighing happily and with a saucy little wink she said," My vampire."