nothing better

Spike slid into her. It was what she wanted. What she'd asked for, wasn't it? He tried to remember what she'd said even though his head was spinning. “Buffy, please,” he begged. “I can't do this. I want to—“

“You want to what?” She stopped moving. “Make love to me, to my body?” She took his face into her hands and stared into his eyes. “You love me, don't you?”

“Yes.” Spike pulled out of her and rolled over onto his side, his eyes hidden from hers.

“You gonna cry?” she snapped and then unexpectedly, contradicting the tone of her voice, placed a light kiss on his shoulder. “Don't cry. I'm sorry.”

“Wasn't gonna bloody cry, Slayer.”

“I wish I knew how to let you love me.” She kissed the nape of his neck and worked her lips down his spine, dotting his cool skin with small kisses, leaving warm wet trails over his naked back. “But I want to try. Tonight, I want to try.”

He was spread across the bed, face down, openly vulnerable, his arms rested on either side of his head, his palms pressing into the sheets. “Yes.” He moaned as she cupped his ass with her strong hands and squeezed his buttocks firmly. He began to slowly pump his cock into the mattress in rhythm with her kneading fingers.

“There—feel good,” Buffy whispered as she pulled Spike's legs further apart, giving herself more room to work her tongue and lips over his ass and down onto his scrotum. With each thrust of her tongue, he groaned her name into the pillows.

Her hands clawed at his back and his balls as her tongue glided over his flesh and her lips sucked on the mounds of his pumping flesh. She felt his body grow warm wherever she touched him and she cherished his breathless sighs. She knew he loved being under her control, his body writhing elegantly underneath her brutal touch.

Buffy reached under him and grabbed his cock, squeezing it tightly as his voice stammered out her name over and over again. He was completely lost in the ecstasy of being under her mercy. She began biting and licking and pulling and shoving him closer to release. She wanted him dumb, paralyzed and stupid as his dick shot out its useless love into the blanket. She jammed two fingers into his rectum, plunging into him repeatedly as he continued to cry out her name.

Spike hadn't expected his Buffy to be so brutal so soon in their lovemaking. She'd dived into him greedily with the thin fingers of one hand, pulling and pushing his cock up and down with the other hand. He was still face down, arms stretched above his head, completely submissive. His legs hung over the edge of either side of the bed as Buffy lapped at his ass and balls as if he was a pool of cool water in hot sand. He relished each lick, nip and vicious thrust. The glorious pain she inflicted upon his body was just another sign that she cared. Wasn't it? He didn't think it could be any different from what he'd already known for so much of his un-life.

“Buffy, fuck me. Oh god, fuck me.” He felt helpless. He felt owned. He felt loved. This was better than anything Angelus had ever done. He'd thought Angelus was the master of this kind of physical journey. Then again, he'd never made love to a slayer before Buffy. He'd only been with Angelus or Dru. Outside of sex during feedings which meant sex as an appetizer, he'd never been alone in bed without feasting. Sex had never been the main attraction, just an aside. A thing his body could do well in between gorging on blood and flesh.

“Do you love how this feels?” Her voice sounded strange. It wasn't quite connected to her body, and she was panting as if each finger thrust into his body gave her a thrill she hadn't expected. Spike wanted to roll over, grab her throat and bury his teeth into her neck. Show her how vampire's truly fucked. His cock was so huge he needed to roll over and face her.

Buffy suddenly sat up behind him in the bed. “Turn over.” Again her voice sounded distant, unconnected to her body and from the heat he felt flooding over him. “Turn now. I want to see your cock.”

He did as she asked. Spike wasn't in a position to second guess her words, not typical Buffy words, but he wanted to please her and have her please him. His body was an instrument of her lovemaking. No matter how much she hurt him, she ruled his passions and he would willingly submit to her every whim.

“Buffy, my love.” He rolled over onto his back. His dick, so hard and fat, pointed straight up at the ceiling, as he eagerly awaited whatever exquisite punishment she had in store for him. He watched in awe as she took her small strong hands and wrapped them around his dick, and slowly moved them down his shaft. Mesmerized, he could hear only his own harsh gasps in the suddenly too quiet room.

She barely breathed. Her concentration was fixed on him as she leaned over the exposed tip of his cock, licked her lips, dropped her head and covered him with her mouth.

She sucked him so deeply into her throat he arched his back as his mind wildly screamed, take it, take it all. Suddenly his thoughts were words. “Yes, take it all. God Buffy, yes, swallow me. Take me...”

“Shush, no noise,” she warned. “Not yet. Stay still and let me love you.”

"Need to be inside you, Buffy,” he was begging her. “Please, let me feel you around me."

She stared at him for an instant and he watched her for what felt like hours, but certainly only seconds. Then she adjusted herself and nodded for him to grab the bars of the headboard.

“Don't touch me,” she said softly. “I want to fuck myself on you.”

“Do it.”

When she settled on his cock, he roared as his demon sprang into him. His yellow eyes glowed as she rode him into oblivion.

Several blurred moments later, Spike was finally able to speak.

“Knew there'd be nothing better than fucking a Slayer.”

The End