At 6:00 sharp, Spike, Oz and Xander showed up at the Summers' residence. They were decked out in their tuxes and looking good.

Spike was wearing a classic, black Armani tuxedo: a green and black, paisley vest (to match Buffy's dress) was buttoned up over a white, wing-collared shirt; black pleated tuxedo pants and jacket; a green and black, silk bow tie; and shiny black shoes. A white orchid boutonniere was pinned to his lapel. His white-blonde hair was slicked back. He hoped that Buffy approved of his apparel as well as the dress he bought for her. He wanted to look good for her.

Each of the slightly nervous men held a box containing a corsage to present their date with as well as a bouquet of a dozen red roses that Spike had generously footed the bill for. In fact, the whole evening was 'on him', he'd insisted on it.

"Don't you all look handsome?" Joyce grinned, getting her camera ready.

Oz and Xander looked down shyly.

"Thanks, Mrs. Summers," they said.

"Thanks, Joyce." Spike smiled. "You think Buffy will like my tux?"

Joyce looked him over, trying not to gawk. She was still embarrassed about hitting on him in the kitchen.

'Why does he have to be so god-damned hot?!' Joyce thought.

She smiled wholesomely. "I think she'll love it."

"Did she like her dress? I was worried that --" Spike began.

He stopped when the door to Buffy's bedroom opened. The men stood shoulder-to-shoulder and gazed up as the women made their way, one by one, down the stairs.

Cordy came down first. Her long brown hair hung in loose curls around her shoulders. Her red knee-length dress showed a bit of her ample cleavage. She gave Xander a sly smile.

Xander was practically drooling at how beautiful she looked.

"Wow...Cordy...you look great!" Xander breathed.

Willow came next in her simple, blue, floor-length dress. She looked shy about her appearance, but she knew she looked good. Her red hair was done up in an elaborate bun, curled tendrils hung down on either side of her face.

"You look beautiful, babe." Oz smiled.

Spike was fidgeting, he was dying to see Buffy. When she appeared at the top of the stairs, his mouth went dry. She was a vision of loveliness: Her hair was piled up on top of her head in a mass of blonde curls. One longer strand hung down along her cheek; the silk dress flowed along the curves of her lithe body; her matching jade earrings and necklace sparkled in the light. She held the green silk handbag in her hands. Spike stared up at her, a look of pure awe and adulation on his face.

Buffy's chest hitched when she saw Spike looking up at her. Both the look on his face and his attire had her pulse racing wildly. He looked incredibly, devastatingly, heart-stoppingly handsome. Buffy smiled broadly at him as she descended the stairs and stopped in front of him. She swelled with pride that she was going to be on the arm of the best looking man at the dance. The man she loved.

"Buffy...God, pet...you're stunning," Spike said breathlessly, his eyes drinking all of her in.

"Thanks. You look pretty stunning your own self," Buffy said, wanting to ravage him before the date even started.

He looked so scrummy, sophisticated and neat. She couldn't wait to 'mess him up'.

'Humina-Humina-Humina! Buffy thought.

"I hoped you'd like it." Spike smiled. "You like the dress?"

"Yes, I love it! It's so beautiful. Thank you for -- for all of it. But I didn't want you to spend so much --"

"Tut-tut, Buffy," Spike interrupted with a smirk. "There'll be no talk of expense tonight. Tonight is all about having a grand time. I want to make it special for you. For all of you."

"It already is." Buffy leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips.

The men gave their dates their corsages and the bouquets of roses. Buffy's was a wrist corsage that consisted of 5 white orchids enhanced with variegated greens, baby’s breath and a green silk ribbon. She loved it. Orchids were her favorite flower. She was overjoyed that Spike had remembered that little factoid.

The gang posed for pictures with each other for the next 10 minutes. Joyce happily snapped away, taking an entire roll of film.

"Let me get another roll!" Joyce said after she ran out.

"Mom! Can't we leave yet?" Buffy was anxious to start their evening. "You took enough pictures already!"

The others agreed.

"Oh, all right," Joyce gave in. "You kids get going. Have a wonderful time! I'll put your roses in some water, you girls can pick them up tomorrow."

Buffy hugged Joyce and hurried out the front door. She stopped when she got to the bottom of the porch steps. A black stretch limousine sat in front of the house. A black clad chauffeur stood by the side of the car.

"Oh my God! A stretch limo!" Buffy exclaimed, clapping her hands. "This is so cool!"

The other girls were equally impressed.

Spike took one of Buffy's arms and looped it through his.

"Your chariot awaits, ladies."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The girls were impressed again at the choice of restaurant. They went to Chez Lui, the fanciest restaurant in town.

The food was delicious but horribly expensive. Buffy felt guilty again that Spike had spent so much money on her and her friends for tonight. But she couldn't help feeling tickled that he wanted to treat her like a queen. She reminded herself not to get used to the finer things. Spike would go broke in no time if he did this often.

The couples shared flirty glances and held hands during the meal.

Then it was back to the limo and on to the Prom itself.


Buffy hooked her arm around Spike's and held her head up high as they entered the revamped gym. She looked at him and smiled. Other prom-goers' heads turned as the three couples strolled in. They all looked elegant and good together. Especially Buffy and Spike. Some of the other girls were turning positively green with envy that Buffy had somehow snagged Mr. Giles' hot son.

Harmony was enraged. Her eyes burned into them as they passed by her. Angel, her date, was looking a bit angry too. He hadn't thought Buffy would even be attending. And now she was here with Giles' son? The guy had to be in his twenties! Angel couldn't resist messing with her.

"Hey, Buffy!" Angel said catching up with the blonde couple.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Angel?"

"You look real nice," he said leering at her expensive, form-fitting dress. "I didn't think you were seeing anyone." Angel looked down his nose at Spike.

Spike looked at Angel with a smug expression, he could see that the wanker was jealous that Buffy was his girl now.

"Yeah, well I am," Buffy replied. "Spike and I have been seeing each other for awhile now."

"What's the matter, Spike, if that is your real name, can't get a date with someone your own age? You have to go trolling after high school girls?" Angel chuckled.

Spike's jaw tensed. Buffy squeezed his arm. She didn't want them to start fighting -- not tonight.

"Piss off, Peaches. You aren't going to spoil this for Buffy, you git," Spike said, trying to keep his temper in check.

"You know what? I don't believe you two are actually a couple. I think poor little Buffy couldn't get a date and went crying to Giles. What was it, Buff? Did you have to pay him to bring you? Or did he do it as a favor to his dad?"

Spike started forward with his fists and jaw clenched, but Buffy held onto his arm firmly.

"Go to Hell, Angel. You can believe anything you want. I don't give a shit. Why don't you go pay some attention to your date." Buffy glanced at Harmony stewing in her own juices a few feet away from them. "Come on, Spike, let's dance." Buffy tugged him away from her ex-boyfriend.

Spike reluctantly allowed her to lead him away. He really wanted a piece of that pillock, but reminded himself not to do anything to ruin the evening. If Angel kept it up though, he'd ask him to step out into the parking lot. No one talked to his woman like that, especially not in front of him, and got away with it.

Once they started to dance, Buffy's arms around his neck, his arms around her waist, it was easy to forget that they had been upset by Angel's comments. All that faded away as they gazed into each other's eyes and moved their bodies to the music.

They danced to song after song; their friends coming up and saying what a great time they were having from time to time.

"Hey, guys," Oz said as he and Willow approached the blondes. "I'm going to sit in with the band on this one." Oz winked at Spike.

Buffy furrowed her brow.

"Great. Can't wait to hear you play," Spike said.

"Spike, could you help me set up?" Oz asked.

"Sure." Spike turned and gave Buffy as kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back."

Oz and Spike left for the stage.

Cordelia joined her two girlfriends. "You guys having a good time?" she asked.

"I'm having an amazing time!" Willow exclaimed. "Everything has just been so perfect!"

"Me too." Buffy smiled. "It's even better than I thought it would be. Spike looks so hot! And he's been so romantic and attentive... I wish tonight would never end. It's like a dream..."

"Xander's been kind of nervous for a while. I don't know what's bothering him..." Cordy wondered.

Devon, the lead singer of the 'Dingoes' tapped on the microphone.

"Hey, everyone having a good time tonight?" he asked the teens.

The room erupted in applause and whoops.

"Great! Okay, we're going to do a something a little different in a minute. Three guys, one of which is our regular bassist, Oz --"

Some of the crowd whistled and hollered at the mention of Oz's name. His cool demeanor and friendliness made him a favorite among the students at Sunnydale High.

"Yeah, Oz is one cool dude." Devon laughed. "Anyway, Oz and a couple of his friends want to do a number for you with the 'Dingoes' assistance. So let's hear it for Oz, Xander and Spike!"

Buffy, Cordy and Willow looked at the stage with their mouths hanging open as their boyfriends took their places on stage. Oz had his bass, Spike had an electric guitar strapped on, Xander had to settle with a tambourine (he didn't know how to play an actual instrument, so it was either the tambourine or the triangle). Devon went to the piano and sat down, cracking his knuckles.

"Evening, everyone," Spike said into the microphone. "I hope you'll indulge us for a few minutes. My mates Oz and Xander and I would like to do a song for you dedicated to our lovely dates. Cordelia Chase," Spike pointed to Cordy, "Willow Rosenberg," he pointed to the furiously blushing Willow, "and last, but certainly not least, Buffy Summers." He smiled. "The song is 'Maybe I'm Amazed' by Sir Paul McCartney. It came out a little before your times, but it's an awesome tune. It pretty much sums up how we feel. This is for you, ladies."

Spike turned back to the band, counting to the start of the song.

Buffy, Cordy and Willow squealed and hurried up to the edge of the stage. They looked up at their respective boyfriends and bounced on their heels with excitement.

Devon started playing the piano softly.

Spike leaned into the microphone and sang along with the piano while looking into Buffy's grinning, upturned face:

"Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time,
And maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you"

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time,
You hung me on the line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you"


The other instruments kicked in. Xander and Oz provided the backup singing, which consisted of, "Ahh's".

"Baby, I'm a man, maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand"

"Baby, I'm a man,
Maybe you're the only woman who could ever help me
Baby, won't you help me to understand?
Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ah"


Spike pursed his lips as he played the guitar during the instrumental part.

Buffy was lightheaded and giddy. Her heart felt ready to burst with joy at the words he was singing to her. She held Willow's hand tightly as she stared at the blonde, God-like being that was her boyfriend.

'I am soooo going to jump him when he's done! Could he BE any hotter?! That's my frickin' boyfriend! Yay, me!!' Buffy thought.

Spike was pleased that the girls were enjoying the performance. Buffy looked so elegant, so beautiful, so thrilled at this surprise that he, Oz and Xander had cooked up. His heart leapt in his chest. He hoped that the song conveyed to her how much she meant to him and how lucky he knew that he was to have her. He wanted to put that blissful look on her face permanently.

Spike continued to sing in a rough voice:

"Baby, I'm a man, maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand"

"Maybe I'm a man,
And maybe you're the only woman who could ever help me
Baby, won't you help me to understand?
Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ah"

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time,
And maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you"

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song,
You right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you"

"Oh, Oh,
Oh, Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

"Oh, Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Wo, wo, wo, wo, wo, wo, wo,
Won't you help me to understand?
Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ah."


Buffy, Willow and Cordy were swaying and swooning to the music. They were joined at the edge of the stage by several other girls who looked similarly enraptured by the performers.

Lucky bitches! Many of the other girls thought as they watched Spike play his instrument.

Spike sang the last few verses:

"Maybe I'm a man, maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand"

"Baby, I'm a man,
You're the only woman who could ever help me
Won't you help me to understand?
Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ah"

"Oh, maybe I'm amazed,
Maybe I'm amazed,
Yeah, maybe I'm amazed,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe I'm amazed,
I'm amazed with you"

"Oo --
Oo --"


The second the song came to an end, the crowd broke out in applause, whooping and whistling. The couples who had been dancing to the song smiled and clapped too. Buffy and her girlfriends applauded the loudest, jumping up and down.

Spike smirked and removed the guitar, placing it against the drum kit. He went over to Devon and shook his hand before coming back to the front of the stage and jumping down in front of Buffy. Buffy put her arms around his neck and pulled him against her for a heated kiss.

Oz and Xander went to their girlfriends and got the same treatment.

Angel and Harmony were grinding their teeth in anger. Angel didn't want Buffy anymore, but he wanted her to pine after him...not look like the cat who ate the canary. Spike must be the guy she said was better in bed than him. Yeah, right! As if!

Harmony was ready to claw Buffy's eyes out. She knew that Buffy wanted Spike for herself, that's why Buffy threw that drink on her at The Bronze.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After dancing to a few more songs, the three couples decided to cut out.

The girls couldn't keep their hands off their dates, they were feeling extremely amorous after the very public and unexpected declaration of their feelings.

They all piled into the limo.

"Where to now?" Buffy asked, cuddling against Spike's chest.

'Somewhere with a nice big bed I hope!' Buffy smiled.

"Now it's back to my house," Spike replied, stroking Buffy's back. "There are enough...bedrooms for all of us, and the guys and I prepared some refreshments ahead of time."

"You guys thought of everything!" Willow grinned. "Tonight's been so special." She kissed Oz.

"I almost died when I saw you up on the stage!" Cordy laughed and kissed Xander. "You're just full of surprises."

"Unfortunately, I can't play an instrument to save my life," Xander said with regret. "So, I got stuck with the Davy Jones-tambourine work." He pouted.

"You were great, baby," Cordy purred.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When they got back to Spike's house, Spike opened a bottle of Dom Perignon. They were underage, but it wouldn't do any harm since they were all staying the night at his place.

The guys had cleared a large space in the middle of the living room for more dancing, the lights were turned down low to create a more romantic atmosphere. A selection of songs about love and romance had been programmed into the CD player.

The couples held each other close and gently swayed back and forth.

"Spike?" Buffy had her head resting on his shoulder.

"Yes, luv?"

"Thank you for tonight. It was so perfect, so beautiful," she said dreamily.

"My pleasure. I'm glad I could make you happy. That's all I ever want to do from now on."

"Spike?"

"Hmmm?"

"Could we...go upstairs...like right now?" Buffy asked, her body was screaming for him.

Spike smirked and pulled back to look at her.

"I thought you'd never ask." He pressed his lips against hers.

"Let's go!" Buffy exhaled.

"It's been fun, guys," Spike said taking Buffy's hand and heading for the stairs. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" the others said to the retreating couple.

Buffy was about to open the door to his bedroom when Spike put his hand over hers.

"What?" she asked, perplexed.

"Wait here." Spike grinned.

He gave her a quick kiss and slipped into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Buffy waited, getting more impatient by the minute. She tapped her foot.

After a few minutes, she spoke up, "Spike! Come on! We don't have all night!"

Spike opened the door a little and poked his head out.

"Actually, we do." He smirked and opened the door all the way.

Buffy walked in slowly. There were lit candles on every available surface, casting shadows on the walls. The bed was covered in cream-colored silk sheets, rose petals were strewn on top of the sheets. Soft music played on the stereo.

"Spike...this is wonderful!"

"Glad you like it, pet," he purred, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Spike kissed her bare shoulder, making her shudder.

"There's something else I bought for you in the bathroom. Why don't you go ahead and check it out. I'll wait for you here." Spike kissed her neck.

"O-Okay..." Buffy said breathily.

Spike released her then she headed to the bathroom. When she turned on the light and closed the door, she saw a clothing box sitting on the sink. She quickly went over and opened it.

Inside the box was a white silk peignoir with a matching feather-trimmed, floor-length robe. It looked just like the kind she'd expect to see on movie stars from the 30's and 40's. It was so glamorous and sexy, she couldn't wait to put it on.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Yoo-hoo..." Buffy sing-songed.

Spike held his breath and turned around when the bathroom door opened again. Buffy slid a hand up the doorframe, dropped the robe off one shoulder and looked at him with a seductive smile. The light from the bathroom made her nightgown diaphanous. Spike could see the shapes of her legs and the V they made at the juncture of her thighs clearly through the gown.

"You look beautiful, Buffy." Spike swallowed hard.

Buffy was trying to play the cool seductress, but seeing him dressed only in those yummy blue satin pajama bottoms and robe again had her heart hammering in her chest.

"I...see you changed too," Buffy said, licking her dry lips.

"Mmmhmm." Spike smiled and held his hand out to her.

Buffy slunk over to him. They put their arms around each other and began a soulful and thorough kiss. They slowly removed the robes from the other's body, letting them drop to the floor. Spike guided her to the bed and gently eased her down onto it. Buffy moved up the bed while maintaining the kiss. Spike covered her body with his. Their hands glided and whispered over the other's skin and the smooth, cool silk of their garments.

"Let's never fight again," Buffy panted when they broke for air. "I love you, Spike."

"Love you too, pet. The fighting isn't good, but the making up part is..." Spike kissed her throat then trailed kisses onto her chest.

"Make love to me, Spike," Buffy gasped, running her hands through his hair.

"As you wish." Spike went back to her lips, kissing her passionately.

They'd both missed this contact desperately during the last two days. Making love at least once a day now was a must, it was as natural as breathing or blinking. When they didn't get their fixes, they got -- cranky.

Spike reached behind her neck to untie the strips that held the top of her peignoir up. He pulled at it until it was down to her waist, her torso was now bare and open to his inspection. His mouth and hands immediately set to work on her tits: laving them with his tongue and kneading them gently.

"Ahhh-Mmmm, Spike!" Buffy mewled. "Want you!"

Spike got to his knees and slid the peignoir down and off her body. He dropped it over the side of the bed. He slowly pulled on the tie that kept his pants up.

Buffy watched raptly, she reached out and stroked a hand up and down his thigh. Spike got off the bed and stood up, sliding the pants down his legs and stepping out of them. He panther-crawled back onto the bed and hovered above her. She ran her hands up and down his strong arms as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I want you. No foreplay. I have to have you now," Buffy said succinctly.

Her pussy throbbed and ached to feel him buried inside of her again. Spike settled between her thighs, licking and sucking along her jugular. Buffy bent her knees and pressed them against his hips, her feet ran up and down the backs of his thighs.

Spike slowly slid his turgid length into Buffy's fiery depths. Once he was fully encased in her sheath, they laid together, petting and caressing the other's flesh. They cherished being reconnected in every way after what seemed to be an eternity.

Spike propped himself up on his forearms, so that he could watch her face while they fucked. He loved watching the emotions play over her face, to watch her mouth open and close as she gasped. He began to move in and out of her shallowly.

Buffy tilted her head back, her hands moved up his arms to his shoulders.

"Yes--Ohhh--Spike--Ohhhh!" Buffy moaned.

Spike dipped his head and licked at her throat. His thrusts changed, becoming longer and deeper.

"I missed you, Buffy," Spike said roughly, kissing a path back to her lips.

"Tonight was so wonderful--Ahhhh--Never fight with you again!" Buffy hummed.

"Buffy...I can't hold back... Need to cum inside you!" Spike panted, breaking the kiss.

Their faces were inches apart.

"Yes! Want to feel you cum--I need to cum! Fuck me, Spike!" Buffy gulped in air.

Spike's hips moved faster. Buffy raised her knees more, tilting her pelvis to allow him to go deeper. She clutched at him when she felt him lifting off and pulling out of her pussy.

"Spike! Please don't stop!" Buffy begged, reaching for him.

Spike put his hands under her knees and held them up while he bent down and slid his tongue along her slit.

"OOOHHH--AHHH!" Buffy thrashed her head from side to side.

Spike continued wriggling his tongue in and around her cunt, he wanted to cum bad, but he needed to taste her sweet pussyjuice first. He felt himself getting closer and closer to blast off with every stroke of his tongue. He locked his lips around her clit and sucked on it while flicking the head with his tongue.

"OOOOHHHH! YES!--SPIKE!--OHH GOD--CUMMING!!" Buffy's hips bucked.

Spike removed his mouth and moved back up her body quickly, hooking his arms under her knees and sliding his cock back into her hole just as she was beginning to spasm. He pistoned his hips hard and fast, ramming into her.

"AHHH! BUFFY!" Spike gasped, throwing his head back as the orgasm gripped his body.

The lovers moved against each other, panting and moaning until they were spent. Spike gave her a slow, wet kiss before moving off to the side. They laid like that a moment, their eyes closed, smiles of fulfillment touching their lips.

Buffy groaned and rolled over to lay her head on his shoulder. She placed a soft kiss to the crook of his neck. Spike smiled more broadly and slid his left arm under her body, bringing it around to her back. His hand caressed the small of her back.

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! That's the stuff!" Buffy breathed, running her hand over his pecs.

Spike chuckled. "Mmmm, I have to agree with you there."

The other couples in the house were experiencing much the same thing in the other bedrooms. The evening had been everything that they all could have hoped for.