Giles let himself into the house with the spare key he found hidden, predictably, under a fake-looking rock near the front door.

He hadn't heard from his son all weekend and was getting a bit concerned. Giles had called but the phone was out of order. Terrible visions of William lying on the bathroom floor or in the kitchen plagued his mind. He reasoned that his son wouldn't mind him popping in just to make sure he was alright.

As soon as he came in the door, Giles heard very loud rock music coming from upstairs.

"William?" Giles called.

But the music was too loud for him to be heard. Giles smiled a bit.

The song was 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida' by Iron Butterfly. He was glad his son had an appreciation for 'classic rock'. He remembered fondly bouncing chubby, baby William on his knee while listening to 'Dark Side of the Moon' and other favorite albums. Those were the good old days, when vinyl was king. Apparently, all Giles' brainwashing had paid off.

'Sounds like the song's almost over...' Giles thought as he started up the stairs.

Giles went towards the music.

"William?"

Still no answer.

He entered the bedroom quickly with his hands over his ears and went to the stereo, which was right next to the door, then turned the volume down.

"Yesss! Ahhh--Oh yeah! Ohhh! Oh yeah! Oh Spike!"

"Take it, baby! UHHH! Take my cock! Aahhh--FUCK! Tell me you love it!"

Giles whipped around. There on the bed were William and...Buffy.

Their naked bodies glistened with sweat and possibly some kind of oil. Buffy was lying on her left side, her right leg was lifted up and over his left shoulder.

William was kneeling on the bed, straddling her left thigh. One of his hands held her right leg against his body while the other slid back and forth over her hip and side. He was pumping into her powerfully, their flesh slapped together over and over again.

They were both so wrapped up in their activities that they didn't notice Giles standing there or that he had turned the music down.

'Dear Lord...' Giles thought, frozen in shock.

"Ohhh Spike! YES! LOVE--YOUR COCK! SO BIG--SO FUCKING GOOOD! CUMMING! YESSS!" Buffy screamed, her body shaking, her mouth agape, her face contorting in pleasure, she clutched the bedding in her fists.

William threw his head back as he pistoned his hips faster and harder.

"Uhhnnnggh! Love--when I--feel you cum--AHHH! BUFFY!" he grunted, his body stiffening.

Moans and sighs escaped the twosome's lips, they gently rocked their pelvises together as the song ended. After a moment, Spike pulled out and collapsed next to Buffy, spooning against her back and pressing soft kisses to the back of her neck. Her left arm came up and she caressed the side of his face with her hand, a satisfied smile stretching across her face.

Giles backed up, unable to look away from the train wreck on the bed. It was bad enough that he'd caught his son in such an intimate moment -- but Buffy was like the daughter he never had. So, for all intents and purposes, Giles had just witnessed his son and daughter rutting like crazed weasels, and...arriving. He felt ill.

Giles, in his disoriented state, misjudged where the doorway was and bumped into the wall, making a thud in the now quiet room.

Spike and Buffy lifted and turned their heads. Their glassy eyes went wide when they saw that they had an audience.

"Dad!" Spike yelped.

"Giles!" Buffy squeaked, grabbing the sheet and pulling it up over her nude body.

Giles turned and hurried out the door.

"Bloody hell!" Spike yelled, he jumped out of bed and hurriedly put on his pajama bottoms.

Buffy buried her face in her hands. "OH MY GOD! How long was he standing -- OH GOD!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Spike had no idea what he would have said to make the situation any better, but he had run after his father anyway to try and explain. But Giles was already gone by the time Spike got downstairs.

Spike came back upstairs and sat on the bed, putting his face in his hands.

"Well, that's just bloody wonderful..." Spike muttered.

"Oh God...I can't believe he saw us... He was standing right there!" Buffy buried her face in a pillow.

"I have to talk to him," Spike said, standing up.

"What are you going to say?"

"Not a bloody clue... Shit...you were right, pet. We should've told him before..." He bent over and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll never be able to look him in the face again!" Buffy sniffled.

"We'll get through this...it'll be alright. We just...have to let him know that we're in love. It's not just a shag-fest...he'll come 'round."

"It's kind of a shag-fest/in-love combo..." Buffy joked weakly.

Spike smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"I think we both need a shower before we get dressed. Oil is fun but messy. C'mon, let's get cleaned up." Spike offered her his hand.

"Spike...I really don't feel 'up' to doing it in the shower right now. What with your dad just catching us...doing it..." Buffy said with an apologetic look.

"Just showering, Buffy. No sex."

"Oh...okay." Buffy took his hand and they went to get clean.

'I wonder if we'll be able to do that...' Buffy thought doubtfully.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Giles was on his third glass of scotch when he heard a knock on his front door.

'If I ignore it, they'll go away...' Giles thought miserably.

"Dad? C'mon, Dad...I saw your car out front, I know you're in there..." Spike said from outside.

Giles rubbed his forehead, he didn't want to have to talk to his son right now.

More knocking.

"Dad?"

Giles sighed and got up from the couch. He went to the front door and opened it. Spike and Buffy stood together on the other side. Buffy immediately ducked her head, blushing brightly.

"Dad, we have to talk about --"

"No, we don't," Giles said, trying to maintain his composure.

"Yes, we bloody do! You saw something...that you shouldn't have. Now, I -- Buffy and I -- deserve a chance to explain it."

"I think it was fairly self-explanatory," Giles said.

He could see that his son was determined to talk. With another sigh, Giles stepped aside to allow them to enter. He knew he'd never be able to get that traumatic scene out of his head.

Spike took Buffy's hand and led her inside the apartment. Giles went back to the couch and his scotch. Spike sat down on the couch, Buffy opted for a chair. She wanted to sit on his lap, but under the circumstances...

"Dad...I'm sorry I didn't tell you that Buffy and I were seeing each other. We were going to tell you --" Spike began.

"When? When we you going to 'fill me in' on that little detail?" Giles asked hotly.

"Once she'd started college. I was worried that you'd think...badly of me if I was dating a high school student."

"And not just any high school student." Giles looked at Buffy. "I think of you like a daughter, Buffy...you know that."

Buffy looked away. "I know," she said in a small voice.

"I don't blame her. But you should know better, William. She's a child, for God's sake!" Giles said, getting more upset.

"I am NOT a child!" Buffy said indignantly. "And we're in love. We're not just fuc-- having sex!"

"In love?" Giles was taken aback.

"Yes. I'm in love with her, Dad. I'm not going on to L.A. I'm going to stay in Sunnydale to be with her. I was just putting off telling you because..." Spike ran a hand nervously through his hair,"...because I'm a bloody coward, that's why. I knew you wouldn't approve."

Buffy felt more courageous suddenly. Seeing Spike so nervous and upset made her forget her own discomfort and go into protective mode. She got up and went to him, she sat on the arm of the couch and put an arm around him.

"You're not a coward, baby. You were just worried," Buffy said softly, petting the back of his head and neck.

"Yes, I am. Should've listened to you, luv." He turned to his father. "She wanted to tell everyone right away."

"That...would have been best..." Giles said slowly.

They really did seem to have affection for each other, other than...the shagging. They said that they were in love... If that were the case, Giles wouldn't have much to say. He knew it was useless to try and keep two people who were in love apart.

"How long has this been going on?"

Spike and Buffy exchanged a look.

"Since he got into town," Buffy answered. "We...were instantly attracted to each other. I was the aggressor, not him. And I am 18. No laws are being broken."

Giles was feeling so many conflicting emotions. He spared a moment to be happy that Buffy had finally gotten over that Angel wanker. He had been worried about her. It wasn't right that a lovely, vibrant, young woman like Buffy had refused any young man's attention over the last year.

"I thought you weren't interested in dating anymore, Buffy?" Giles asked kindly.

Buffy blushed slightly. "I -- didn't plan on falling for Spike. It just kind of happened."

Spike looked at her adoringly.

"What about your age difference?" Giles asked, looking for anything that might convince them they shouldn't be seeing each other.

"That's no big. When he's 40, I'll be 34. See? It doesn't sound so bad as we get older," Buffy said confidently. Then she looked Giles in the eye. "I really do love him, Giles. I'm...so sorry that you saw...what we were, um, doing... Can you still give us your...blessing? It would mean so much to both of us..."

She held Spike's hand and gave it a squeeze.

Giles looked into their anxious and hopeful faces. He didn't have much of a choice.

"You're both...positive about this? You've thought this through?" Giles asked.

"Yes," they both answered quickly.

They looked at each other and smiled.

'Dear Lord...they are in love. I can practically see the little hearts bursting around their heads when they look at each other...'

"Alright, then. I'll...try to accept your relationship. Just, please, never bring up what...happened earlier, ever again..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy and Spike were ecstatic over Giles' approval, even if it was reluctant. Now, her friends and his father knew about them. Joyce was the last one on the list.

Buffy informed Joyce that she had invited Spike over for dinner. Buffy planned to tell her mom that night.

Joyce was excited. She didn't tell Buffy, but she had a thing for the hot, young, blonde man. She usually didn't go for younger men, but there was something about Spike that just 'did it' for her.

Joyce primped and tried to look sexy without being obvious. She curled her hair and wore a red, flowing dress that showed some leg and just a hint of cleavage.

Spike had showed up on time, wearing a royal-blue, button up shirt, black slacks and his duster coat. Joyce had almost had to fan herself. He looked that good. And he smelled so delicious. Joyce couldn't place it exactly, but it was like a combination of exotic spices, tobacco, the beach and...something else, distinctly manly.

Joyce had blushed when he presented her with some pink roses as a thank you for having him over for a home-cooked meal, something he joked that he never got to enjoy normally. He was so polite and sweet, and so very, very sexy.

After dinner, Joyce asked Spike if he'd help her clear the table. She was going to make her move.

Buffy had furrowed her brow, but didn't say anything. It was weird for her mom to ask the guest to help clean up.

Spike was happy to help though. He was nervous about Buffy telling her mom about them and was grateful to have something to do to occupy his mind and hands.

In the kitchen, while Spike was standing at the sink, rinsing off dishes, Joyce came up behind him.

"You're so nice to help out like this, Spike," Joyce said in a sugary tone.

She put her hand on his shoulder.

Spike turned his head to look at her, shooting her a smile.

"Don't mention it, Joyce. I owe you a lot more than this for feeding me such a delicious meal."

"Hmm, maybe...I can cook for you again sometime?" Joyce said, rubbing his shoulder lightly.

"I'd like that," Spike said.

"Mmmm, so would I..."

Joyce moved her hand down his back and onto his ass, giving his cheek a little squeeze while leaning in and kissing his neck.

Spike jumped then froze in shock.

'This can't be happening! Dear God!' Spike gulped.

"I like you, Spike," Joyce purred, putting a hand on the center of his chest and dragging it down. "Do you like me?"

"Joyce! What are you doing?! I, uh... You shouldn't..." he said, trying to gently extricate himself from her embrace.

"Shhh, Buffy will hear...and we wouldn't want that... Do you like older women, Spike? It's true what they say, you know...experience makes all the difference..."

Joyce's hand slipped down to his groin, and cupped his package. Right at that moment, Buffy entered the kitchen. Her mouth hung open when she saw her mother's hand on Spike's ass. Luckily, she didn't see the location of her mother's other hand.

Joyce didn't notice Buffy standing in the doorway yet. She gave Spike's bulge a firm squeeze.

"Joyce, don't!" Spike squeaked and jumped backwards, his left hip slammed into the corner of the kitchen table.

"Fuck!" he yelped, falling sideways and landing on the floor.

"Spike!" Joyce cried.

Buffy snapped out of her stupor and ran to him.

"Spike, are you okay, baby?" Buffy fretted, touching his face and chest. "Did you get hurt?"

"I'm...okay, pet," Spike said sitting up and massaging his sore hip.

He was stunned by Joyce's aggressiveness. He never would have pegged her as that sort. She seemed so wholesome and retiring. A June Cleaver type. But then, appearances could be deceiving.

Buffy turned her head towards her mother. Her face was scrunched up and angry. She didn't want any woman putting their hands on her man...especially not her own mother. Spike's ass belonged to her just as much as the one on her own body, as far as Buffy was concerned.

"What were you doing with your hand on his ass!?" Buffy demanded. "Gross, Mom!"

'If she didn't like that, she would have had a bloody conniption if she saw where Joyce's other hand was...' Spike thought.

"I, uh... Did...you call him...'baby'?" Joyce asked slowly.

Buffy bit her lip and looked at her mother. That wasn't the way she wanted to tell her.

"Ummm, yeah." Buffy helped Spike get back to his feet. "That was what tonight was supposed to be about... I wanted to tell you...Spike and I are going out. We're seeing each other," Buffy said, jutting her chin out defiantly.

"Wha--What? You--You're dating?" Joyce said, trying to process the information.

'Oh God! I just made a pass -- a BIG pass -- at my daughter's boyfriend?! Joyce thought.

Buffy nodded, putting an arm around Spike's waist.

"Well, I-I don't like this at all, Buffy! You're only 18! And he's --"

"He's 24. That's not much older than me," Buffy said, standing firm.

"No, I don't like it. He's too old for you." Joyce crossed her arms.

She was mortified at being caught with her hands on a man's goodies by Buffy (a man that it turned out her daughter was dating) and she was feeling defensive.

"Hypocrite much?" Buffy sneered.

Spike didn't know what to do or say. He wished he could just slip into the living room and let them talk, but Buffy had a firm hold on his waist. She obviously wanted and/or needed him to be with her right now. So, he'd stay. Trying not to look too embarrassed.

'Bloody hell...how would Buffy put it? Awkward much?' Spike thought.

"What do you mean by that, young lady?" Joyce put her hands on her hips.

"I mean, I came in here and saw you macking on Spike pretty good. You weren't too concerned about age differences then. And there's waaaay more of a difference between the two of you."

Joyce opened and closed her mouth a few times. Buffy had her there.

"Joyce...I promise that I'll make Buffy happy. I'm in love with her," Spike said hoping to put Joyce's fears to rest somewhat.

Buffy looked at him, beaming from ear to ear. It thrilled her to hear him say it.

"In...love?" Joyce said, her face showing her surprise. "But...you haven't even known each other that long!"

"I know it's...fast. But I'm in love with him too, Mom. We were going to wait until I started college in the Fall to tell everyone...but plans changed."

Buffy blushed, recalling Giles' accidental discovery of their relationship. Xander had gotten an eyeful as well...They really needed to start being more careful. Although, sex in public did have a certain thrill for Buffy. It was official. Buffy was a kinky-sex freak.

"Oh, please don't tell me you're pregnant?!" Joyce put a hand over her chest and looked ready to faint.

"No! Not pregnant!" Buffy said quickly.

Joyce breathed out. "Oh, thank God!"

"Well, Mom? Can you accept Spike and me being together? And keep in mind that I'm going to be with him no matter what you say."

"You're still living under my roof. And --" Joyce began.

Buffy interrupted, "I'm moving into the dorms when school starts. I won't be under your roof for long. And I'll be super-pissed at you if you try and make me stop seeing him or choose between you."

Then Buffy's shoulders slumped a bit. "Mom...I already have one parent that I can't talk to, who doesn't give a crap about me. Please try to be cool about this. I couldn't take it if you turned your back on me too..."

Buffy's eyes welled up, her grip on Spike's waist got tighter.

Joyce's expression softened. "Honey...I would never turn my back on you... If the two of you are serious, I'll try...Okay? It's just...I had no idea you two were seeing each other when I --" Joyce ran her hands through her hair. "I'm sorry for my...for what I did, Spike. I feel so stupid."

"It's okay, Joyce. Who could blame you? I'm a bloody good-looking bloke," Spike joked.

Buffy giggled and smacked him on the chest. "You're so stuck on yourself."

Spike smirked and kissed the top of her head. "I'll always be my own first true love. But you come in a very close second, pet."