Right after the Scoobies left Spike's home, Buffy and Spike flung their bodies together and practically ripped each other's clothes off.

They made mad, passionate, monkey love on the floor in the living room. Afterwards, Spike had lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom, depositing her on the bed. With a sexy smirk he crawled on the bed, lying on his side next to her. He kissed a path along her collarbones and throat as he ran his hand from her stomach to her tits.

Spike cupped one pert breast in his palm, fondling her gently while he moved his mouth over the other breast, licking circles around the areola.

"Guess what?" Buffy asked with a smile, caressing the sides of his face and head with her hands.

"Hmm?" Spike asked, looking at her from under his lashes as he flicked a nipple with that wicked tongue.

"Ahhh--While you guys were using the Playstation, Willow and I had a little chat."

"Oh?" Spike smiled, dragging his lips and tongue across her chest, leaving a wet trail to the other nipple which he eagerly licked and sucked into his mouth.

His right hand moved back down her body, sliding down to massage her inner thigh.

Buffy had to concentrate on what she was saying. "Ummm -- Anyway, since Willow is in on the secret now, I was able to employ an age-old lie to tell my mom."

Spike lifted his head. "What's that, pet?"

"I called my mom and told her I was sleeping over at Willow's house. I can spend alllllll night with you!" Buffy said happily, tousling his hair.

She loved that bed-head look on him. So very sexy.

Spike stopped and sat up.

"Are you serious? You can stay until morning?" he asked, looking like a kid in a candy store.

"Mmmmhmmm!" Buffy smiled.

Spike grinned with sheer happiness and dived down to kiss her enthusiastically. Buffy giggled and wrapped her arms around him.

"That makes me so happy, luv," Spike said, hovering above her, his beatific smile and sparkling blue eyes beating down on her, heating her skin like the sun. "It's about bloody time we got to spend the whole night together. I hate having to watch you leave in the middle of the night."

He lowered himself to kiss her cheek.

"Mmmm, let's make the most of tonight. Do some crazy stuff. No...butt stuff though. I still don't like the sounds of that..."

Spike chuckled. "Whatever you want, Buffy. We won't do things you don't like...but you didn't like the sounds of the 'oral stuff' at first either, remember?" he asked with a smirk.

"That's different." Although, he did have a valid point...

"I just had a thought..." Spike said, getting a twinkle in his eye.

"I'll alert the media," Buffy joked.

"Ha bloody ha, very funny."

"Alright, what do you have in store for me, you fiend?" she laughed.

"I have to show you something." Spike smirked and got up from the bed.

Buffy followed him with her eyes.

'Damn! He has a fine ass! So squeezable!' She licked her lips.

Spike walked over to a large Oriental-style screen that she didn't remember being in his bedroom before. He moved it to reveal some kind of -- contraption -- hanging from the ceiling. Her eyes bugged out when she realized what it was. It was one of those 'sex swing' thingies.

"What do you think, luv?" Spike asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, he spun the swing around.

The swing was hung from hooks bolted to the ceiling, there was a large spring just below where it attached to the ceiling. It was black, consisting of several nylon straps.

Buffy gulped. "What the hell is that thing?"

"It's a love swing. You up for it?" Spike curled his tongue.

"You bought it?"

"No. The bloke I'm renting this place from was keeping it in his closet. The bolts were already in the ceiling," Spike said looking up at said bolts.

"I don't think so..." Buffy said timidly.

"Aw, c'mon, luv. You'll like it. We can try all kinds of different and exciting positions..."

"Well...." Buffy bit her lip.

She started thinking of all the possibilities...

"What if it falls? It doesn't look very sturdy..." Buffy said, weakening.

"You want me to get in first? You can have your wicked way with me while I hang in the air, my feet in the stirrups..."

"Do you need help getting in?" Buffy asked excitedly, jumping off the bed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Several hours later…

Buffy and Spike laid in a sweaty heap of tangled limbs on top of the silk sheets of his bed.

"God, that was fantastic!" Buffy exhaled. "That swing is so cool! I love it! I felt like an astronaut having Zero-G sex!"

"Mmmm, told you. When are you going to start believing me right away when I tell you you'll like something?" Spike nuzzled her.

She grinned. "You're gaining my confidence and trust little by little. Soon, I'll be coming up and eating right out of your hand in the forest."

"You already do that." Spike smirked then kissed her lightly.

"I never knew I was such a giant nympho before I met you. You corrupted me, BIG TIME, mister!" she said, running her hands up and down his back.

Sweat glistened on both their bodies from their exertions.

"I guess I did. You were practically a virgin when I met you." Spike propped himself up on an elbow and looked down on her face, tracing her cheek with his hand. "I forgot to tell you, but I called the service in L.A. and quit this morning."

"You did?" Buffy smiled.

He nodded. "And I talked to my mate Adrian, who's renting this place to me. I explained the situation, you know, how I'm giving up the 'business', and he said I could stay here for only a few hundred a month as long as I took care of it."

"You can still live in this great house? That's wonderful!" Buffy said, stroking his arm. "How do you know this Adrian guy? He must be really nice."

"Uh, we both worked for 'Deluxe Escorts'. He's a good bloke."

"Oh. You guys must be really good friends for him to give you a sweet deal on this place."

Spike laid on his back, Buffy nestled into his side, resting her hand on his chest.

"Adrian had a bad coke habit awhile back. I helped convince him to get off it."

"I assume you're not talking about the soft drink." Buffy traced his defined muscles with her fingertips.

"No. Not the soft drink. I guess he figures he owes me one."

They laid together quietly for a few minutes. Buffy sighed.

Spike had known her long enough to know that that was a 'something's on my mind' sigh.

"What is it, pet?" He stroked up and down her arms.

"Graduation is coming up..." Buffy said gloomily.

"Yeah...I know. You aren't excited?"

"I am. It's just...I wonder if my dad is going to show up." She draped a leg over his thigh.

"I'm sure he will, luv. That's a big moment for you."

"He's missed a bunch of big moments. He doesn't seem to think of me at all since the divorce. And now that bitch Vicki that he's married to...she's all he cares about," Buffy said sadly.

"I'm sure that's not true. How could he not be crazy about you? You're bloody wonderful."

"That trip to New York I took -- when we met -- I was supposed to be spending the weekend with him. But he blew me off. He sent a fucking note to let me know. He couldn't even call..." Buffy teared up.

Spike gathered her up in his arms. "Don't cry. You know I can't take it when you cry."

Buffy sniffled.

Spike petted her hair and kissed her temple. "I'm sorry your dad's being such a prick. I wish I could beat some sense into him. He has to be crazy not to love and adore you like he should. Maybe...he's going through one of those mid-life crisis deals."

"I don't care. He's a jerk," Buffy muttered.

"Although, I would have to thank him for not showing up in the Big Apple. You and I couldn't have...gotten to know each other if he were there..." Spike smiled and tickled her sides lightly.

Buffy squirmed and laughed. "That's true... I guess that is one occasion that I can forgive him for ditching me..." She tilted her head up and kissed him slowly.

They settled back into each other's arms.

"Spike?" Buffy asked after a few minutes went by.

"Yeah, pet?"

"Giles never told us...what happened to your mom?" Buffy was curious.

Spike took a breath. "She passed away when I was 13. Car accident. A drunk driver came out of nowhere..."

She sat up and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I...shouldn't have asked," Buffy said, regretting the question.

"No. It's okay." Spike caressed her face in his hand. "It was a long time ago. That's stuff you should know about my life."

It was still painful for Spike to think about, much less talk about. He could still sometimes hear his mother's screams of fear and pain in his head. But Buffy should know what happened. He fought back the tears that stung his eyes.

Buffy touched his face. "It must have been terrible for you."

"Yeah, it was terrible... I was in the car with her...when it happened."

A look of shock/horror passed over Buffy's face.

"Oh God! You poor thing! That's--That's horrible!" She threw herself down on him, hugging him tightly.

"Shhh, s'okay." He kissed her forehead. "It's in the past..."

"Did you get hurt?" Buffy's voice trembled.

"I got pretty banged up. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and got thrown out of the car. I make sure to put one on every time I get in a car since then, believe me. Doctors said I was lucky to be alive. My left leg got fucked up, I had lots of cuts and bruises, that's how I got this nifty scar on my brow." He pointed to his left eyebrow. "I like to say I got it in a bar fight though, seems tougher." He tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, Spike." Buffy gently kissed his scarred eyebrow. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"I got off easy, pet. I'm still here, I'm alright now."

"What you must have went through… Losing your mom and... The thought of something like that happening to you... It scares me... I don't know what I'd do if I lost you..." she whimpered, burying her face against his neck.

"Eh, now, none of that. Nothing's going to happen to me. You're stuck with me for a good long time, like it or not."

Buffy sat up and looked into his eyes, a tear running down her face. "I love you so much. Please, never leave me. I couldn't take it."

Spike wiped her tear away with his thumb. "Nothing could take me away from you, Buffy. Nothing."

He pulled her down on top of him, pressing his lips against hers. They kissed languidly. Their bodies were tired after the acrobatics with the sex swing, but they both felt a deep need to make love again.

Buffy needed reassurance that he was here: whole and healthy. She also needed to comfort him after learning of the horrific accident that took his mother away and could have easily ended his life at the same time.

Spike needed the comfort that Buffy's arms and body provided to ease the pain of remembering the worst time of his life. He was also determined to ease her mind about losing him. He had to show her that he was hers, now and forever. He'd never leave her if he had any choice in the matter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy awoke after only a few hours of sleep.

She smiled when she opened her eyes and saw Spike sleeping peacefully beside her. It took her back to that morning in New York. She'd studied him then as she was doing now. Except this time, she didn't have to leave him. Well, just to go back to her house. But they could see each other again later.

Buffy ghosted her fingertips along his prominent cheekbones and through his white-blonde hair, looking at him with love and adoration. His story about what happened to his mother had both broken her heart and chilled her to the core.

After they had made love again, they laid in each other's arms and talked for a long time. They talked about their old loves (he told her the sordid tale of 'Spike and Dru', she told him about Angel, or ‘The Magnificent Poof‘, as Spike referred to him) and the inevitable heartbreak that followed; their parents and their short-comings; their fears, hopes and dreams.

Buffy felt closer to him than ever. They were getting to know the other very well, and falling impossibly more in love in the process.

She loved everything about him, even the things that bothered her. For instance, he was a natural flirt. Whether it was Joyce or the girl at the drive-thru window, Spike couldn't stop himself from giving them a wink and a smile. When Buffy would cross her arms and give him the stink-eye afterwards, he had no idea what it was that had made her mad. He seemed to have an inborn instinct to make women feel good. Buffy tried not to let it bug her too much, he made it clear that he was Buffy's man, and only Buffy's. And he looked so cute and shaggable when he became confused and perplexed by her jealousy. She couldn't stay mad at him. The possessiveness she felt at those times always fired up her libido. They'd go back to his house and she'd shag him rotten, claiming his body as hers and once again planting her flag firmly in 'Mount Spike'.

His smoking bothered her too. He didn't do it very much, he was trying to quit and was down to only a few a day. One of the times he permitted himself a cigarette was after sex, which they were doing quite a bit. Buffy hated the smell of the smoke as he was smoking, but she loved the taste and smell of the tobacco on his lips and skin. It was a conundrum.

Spike stretched and yawned as he woke up. He grinned when he saw her gazing at him.

"Morning." His eyes were still half-closed.

"Good morning." Buffy smiled and kissed him.

She put her hand up to her mouth.

"I forgot about the morning breath again," Buffy apologized.

Spike grabbed her around the waist and pulled her against him. Buffy squealed and laughed.

"I told ya, I love your mornin' breath. I love everything about you." He kissed a line from her mouth to her throat.

"Everything?" she asked, closing her eyes and smiling.

"Mmmmhmmm."

"You want to...take a shower together? Get all squeaky clean like we did that morning in New York? Only this time, we can have a much happier ending."

"I like the way you think, luv," Spike said.

He took one of her hands, moving it down his body and under the sheets, until she touched his hard cock.

"You feel how much I want you, baby? Always want you..." Spike whispered as she slid her hand up and down his shaft.

"Mmmm!" Buffy giggled. "Someone's got a case of 'morning wood'!"

"Yeah, I got it baaaaad, Doc. What's good for this particular affliction again?"

"Hmmm, I think I've got just the thing for it." Buffy sat up and crawled out of bed.

She turned her back to him then looked at him over her shoulder, giving him a saucy smile.

"Step right into my office, Mr. Spike. Such an odd name, Spike is... Maybe you can show me why they call you that... But don't worry, Doctor Buffy knows just how to cure you of your heart-breaking condition. Doctor Buffy knows exactly what you need..."

Buffy wiggled her ass enticingly.

Spike growled like an animal and lunged for her. Buffy yelped, giggled and skipped to the bathroom, with Spike hot on her heels.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


An hour later…

They laid back on his bed, breathless and once again satiated.

"God, that was amazing!" Spike panted.

"Oh, yeah!" Buffy sighed, then paused. "Is there something wrong with us? Why do we have to do it so much?"

"You complainin'?" Spike raised his eyebrows.

"Hell NO!" Buffy laughed.

She cuddled against him.

"Do other people have this much sex?" Buffy asked, genuinely curious. "Again, not complaining..."

"Don't know... I don't think so. Maybe we could take a poll?"

They laughed.

"Mmmm, there's a certain poll I'd like to take..." Buffy grinned, sliding her hand down his chest to his dick.

'Jesus! We just got done fucking and I'm ready to go again! Buffy thought, in awe of her own ravenous appetite for him.

She caught sight of the alarm clock and sighed in frustration.

"I have to go...." Buffy said regretfully.

"Wha--I thought you could stay?" Spike said pitifully, he was just starting to get excited again.

"I said I could stay all night. It is now 11:15 AM. I have to make an appearance at home."

Spike pouted.

Buffy melted, reaching out and running a fingertip over his adorable pouty lip.

"But I promise that I'll come back in a few hours. I can tell my mom that I'm -- going to the park or window shopping or something."

"Promise?" Spike asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

He parted his lips and pulled her finger in his mouth with his tongue, wrapping his tongue around her digit and sucking on it lightly.

Buffy shivered with renewed desire.

'OH GOD! Oh, that mouth! Oh, that wicked, inhuman, demon tongue! Thank you God!' she thought.

"Cross my heart..." She pulled her finger out of his mouth slowly and bent down to kiss him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hours later…

Spike was practically bouncing off the walls, he was so excited for Buffy to come back to him. He had a few special things planned for her this afternoon.

He was wearing dark blue, shimmery, satin pajama bottoms and a matching half-robe. He thought she'd like it on him. Girls tended to like it when guys wore things that went with their eyes. His hair was slightly mussed, again, he knew that she found the look very sexy on him.

"Bloody hell! Where is she?!" He paced around for a minute.

Spike took a breath to calm down.

"I'll just double check that I have everything I'll need." He went about checking that everything would be ready for her.

After a few minutes, he heard the front door open and close. His heart beat quicker. The stomping of tiny-Buffy feet pounded up the stairs toward his room.

Buffy ran into the bedroom, panting for breath.

"I got here as soon as I --" She stopped when she got a good look at him. "Wow..." Buffy ogled him.

He was the sexiest thing she had ever seen in her life. His hair was askew, just the way she liked it. He had on satin pajama bottoms and a silk robe that matched his gorgeous blue eyes. The robe was left open to show the hard, chiseled muscles of his chest and stomach. She wanted to lay on top of him and slide herself all over his smooth body. The bottoms looked suspiciously tenty. The longer she stared, the more she could see the outline of his cock through the fabric. It was getting larger and pointing outwards more under her inspection.

"Nice...pj's..." Buffy leered, licking her lips. "Little early for -- bed, isn't it?"

Buffy had been getting wet on the way over, thinking about ravishing him again. But now her thong was positively drenched. She was creaming hard, her juices flowing like the mighty Mississip.

"Glad you could make it. And it's never too early for...bed..." Spike said in a voice as soft and silky as his clothing.

He ran a hand down his chest and stomach then back again. Buffy's eyes followed his hand's path, up and down, mesmerized.

"Like what you see?" Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth.

He had asked her that once before back in the hotel in New York when he'd taken off his clothes for her. Buffy's response was the same as it had been then. She nodded mutely, unable to speak.

Spike smirked and walked slowly over to where she stood by the door.

Buffy's heart raced as he got closer. She couldn't wait to feel his touch, to feel his body pressed against hers. He stopped within a few inches of her and leaned into her, but stopping just short of making contact.

"You look so beautiful, pet," Spike said in a rumbly voice.

Buffy closed her eyes and took a shaky breath. She wanted to grab him, throw him down on the floor and mount him like a horse. But something inside her was telling her to wait for him to touch her first.

Spike reached over and hit the play button on his CD player to start the selections he'd programmed ahead of time. First up was 'Let's Get It On' by Marvin Gaye. He'd programmed lots of romantic and/or steamy songs for them: A large dose of Motown; Some Beatles, including 'She's So Heavy', one of his faves; 'Kashmir' by Led Zeppelin (that was an excellent song to screw by), etc. There was nothing that compared with boffing to great songs.

"I've been waiting for you...to come."

She looked so lovely, so perfect. She was wearing a fetching yellow sundress that came down to mid-thigh, with thin straps looping over the shoulders.

He put his hand lightly on her left shoulder, his fingers toyed with the strap there for a moment before he slid his hand down her arm, making goosebumps erupt on her skin. He took her hand and brought it up to his lips. Turning it over and placing a hot kiss on her pulse point while he looked at her through his lashes.

Buffy's eyes were half-closed and cloudy. She had to remind herself how to breathe.

Spike smiled devilishly and started stepping backwards, still holding her hand. She followed him in a daze. He stopped when he was standing in front of the bed. He bent his head and kissed her neck softly.

"I have something special planned, Buffy. I think you'll like it..."

"Wha--What is it?" Buffy breathed, sliding her hands up his bare chest to rest on his firm pecs, they twitched under her hot palms.

"Remember when I massaged your back and shoulders in New York?"

"Uh-huh."

"Would you like me to give you the...full treatment?" Spike brushed his lips over her ear.

"Uh-huh!" Buffy nodded and gulped.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that." Spike grinned.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. His hands went to her shoulders, slipping his fingers under the thin straps of her dress. He pulled them over her shoulders, then tugged lightly on the hem of her dress, letting it fall down her body to the floor.

Buffy's body was vibrating with need.

'Ravish me, damn it! Don't go slow!' her mind screamed.

Spike smirked at her obvious potent arousal and distress.

"We're only just beginning, Buffy," he said sensuously as he put his hands down into the waistband of her thong and slid it down, unhurriedly, over her ass.

"Spike!" Buffy's voice wavered. "Please...I need you!"

"Shhh, kitten," Spike purred, kneeling down in front of her as he slid her thong down her tanned legs. "Good things come to those who wait..."

When the thong was down to her feet, she stepped carefully out of them and her sundress. Spike smiled and dragged his hands back up her calves and outer thighs to her hips. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her mons.

"Ahhh!" Buffy inhaled sharply.

Even though it wasn't time for this part in the afternoon's activities, Spike couldn't resist snaking his tongue out and licking at her dripping pussy.

Buffy gasped and put her hands in his hair as his tongue lapped at her.

"Yesss! Oh, Spike!"

She tried raising her leg to put it over his shoulder put he held it down.

"What? Why --"

"I couldn't resist having myself a little taste, but there'll be time for that later..." Spike stood back up smoothly.

"Huh?" Buffy swayed on her feet.

Spike took her by the shoulders and turned them around, so that her back was now to the bed.

"Lay on the bed, pet."

Buffy sat down and scooted backwards, her eyes locked onto his.

"Turn over on your stomach." Spike smiled.

Buffy did as he asked. Her heart was beating so fast, she wondered if she was too young to have a heart attack. Was he going to fuck her from behind?

Spike moved away from the bed and retrieved the chocolate-flavored massage oil that he had heating up.

"Spike?" Buffy asked shakily, turning her head to look at him.

"Right here," he said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

He squeezed out a generous amount of oil in his palm and put the bottle on the nightstand. He rubbed his hands together.

"Ready?" Spike asked.

Buffy nodded.

The massage that followed, both relaxed and excited Buffy like nothing else ever had. Spike's hands were truly magic. She had been a bit tense lately. Trying to hide her feelings for him from everyone put a strain on her. But the ministrations of those strong, talented, long-fingered, beautiful hands made it all fade away.

Spike had started with her feet, kneading and rubbing each foot thoroughly. No one had ever paid this much attention to her feet before. He even massaged each individual toe. Buffy moaned loudly when he took her big toe in his mouth and sucked on it. Her thighs and the sheets directly under her mound were saturated with her juices. She'd never been this wet.

Spike worked his way up her legs. Her calves and thighs were rubbed and relieved of all tension. Buffy tensed and quietly gasped as his hands came ever closer to her pussy. She needed him bad. She groaned in frustration when his hands stopped just short of the juncture between her legs.

Instead, his hands moved over her buttocks and hips, massaging them gently.

By the time Spike made his way up her back, shoulders, neck and both arms, Buffy was a puddle of goo, boneless and totally relaxed. Her heartbeat started picking up again when she realized that he'd massaged her entire back. It was finally time for the lovin'!

"Turn over, luv," his voice slid over her slick body.

Buffy grinned and flipped over on her back, spreading her legs. She looked up at him, breathing hard. Spike smirked and moved to straddle her thighs.

"Aren't you going to take off your pants?" she asked.

"Soon. I missed a few spots... I want to be thorough."

Spike put his oily hands on her breasts, caressing and kneading them gently.

"Spike! Ahhh!" Buffy rolled her head from side to side.

He continued rubbing her breasts then slid his hands all over the front of her chest, making sure every inch was coated in oil. His hands then moved down her torso, over her ribs and stomach. Finally, she felt his fingers trailing down over her mons.

"Yesss!" Buffy arched off the bed when his fingers slipped between her folds.

She was so hot for him. She had a mini-orgasm just from his fingertips brushing over her clit.

Spike pulled away and sat back on his heels. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, licking them clean. His eyes rolled back from the taste of her pussy juice.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Buffy begged him.

She sat up and untied the string that kept his pajama bottoms up, and pushed them down over his ass. She had to have him now. Spike shrugged out of the robe and threw it behind him as Buffy took a hold of his granite-hard cock and wrapped her lips around the head, wanting a taste of him before they got down to business. She sucked up the pre-cum and swirled her tongue around.

Spike shuddered and gasped, but pushed her gently away. He wanted to let her continue, but he wanted to do other things first.

"Don't you want --" Buffy looked up at him.

"Get on your knees," Spike said roughly.

Buffy got to her knees and turned around, her body quaking with lust. Spike moved up behind her, running his hands over her hips. With his knee, he moved her knees further apart as he lifted her waist, making her ass stick up higher in the air. Buffy gulped.

'Is he going to fuck my ass?!' She was nervous, but she wouldn't stop him if he tried.

Spike continued running his hands over her oil-slicked back, ass and thighs.

"I'm going to have a little fun first, pet, but I want you to tell me how you want it."

"Huh?" Buffy asked, her face against the mattress.

"How do you want me to fuck you? What position? It's ladies' choice..."

"Uhhh..." Several positions whizzed through Buffy's foggy brain. "I-I can't think!"

Spike chuckled. "Okay then. You think about it, I'll ask again in a few minutes."

Spike bent down and licked her slit from behind, spreading her open with his thumbs and running his tongue along the insides of her gooey center.

"AAAAHH!" Buffy cried out and clenched the sheets in her fists.

She thrust back onto his tongue. Her eyes rolled in their sockets and she gasped for breath as he avidly ate her out from behind. He fucked her with his tongue for a few moments before licking up and down her gash again. Buffy's eyes widened when he continued licking all the way up to her butthole. His tongue circled around it then dipping in slightly. Then he swept his tongue back down to her pussy. He brought one hand around to her clit and gently fingered it as he kept up his oral assault.

Buffy's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She arched her back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. It was so intense that she forgot how to speak. Animalistic grunts and yips erupted from her throat as she humped against his mouth and hand. Suddenly, she recovered the ability to form actual words.

"SPIKE! Unnnggghhhh--Oh GODDDD! YESSSS!" Buffy screamed and shook as the powerful orgasm kept going on and on.

The waiting and anticipation made it that much sweeter.

Spike removed his tongue from her snatch and massaged the backs of her slippery thighs with his equally slippery hands.

"I have a few hours worth of songs programmed," he said in that thick, caramel tone he adopted that always told her she was going to get a hell of a ride. "I'm not gonna stop fucking you ‘til they've all finished."

Spike bent down and kissed along her spine, sweeping his tongue over her chocolate-flavored skin here and there.

"The last song is 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida' -- bloody good song to shag to. That's 17 minutes right there...you up for it, Buffy?" he asked as he gently rocked his hips against her, sliding his cock up and down her slit.

"Yes! Yes!" Buffy bucked her hips.

"How do you want it, pet?" Spike demanded with a rasp. "From behind? On your back? Standing up --"

"I--Ahhhh--FROM BEHIND! FUCK ME! PLEASE!" Buffy cried.

Spike grabbed the remote control for the stereo next to him on the bed and turned the volume way up. 'Kiss You All Over' by Exile started up. He tossed the remote away.

Spike quickly took his dick in his hand and poised himself at her entrance. He thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock into her pussy until his balls rested against her ass. He took a moment to savor the feeling of being completely encased inside of her before beginning to thrust in and out, in long, slow movements. He draped himself over her back to whisper in her ear while thrusting into her gently.

"You're everything to me, pet. I love you--uhhhh--Buffy!" Spike gasped, licking the spot just under her ear.

"Spike--Ohhh! Ahhhh! Love you too!" Buffy groaned in pleasure, moving her hips back against him. "Spike?" she said loudly, to be heard over the music.

"Ahhh--Yeah? Ohhh"

"Let's try it--fuck--Nnnggha--my ass!" she grunted.

Buffy figured, 'What the hell!? Why not?' She was all greased up, she was feeling relaxed and he was already back there...

Spike paused.

"Are...you sure, luv? We don't have to do anything that you don't want --"

"I want it! I want to try!" Buffy panted.

He'd been right about all the other stuff she thought would be weird. This might be good too, she reasoned.

"Okay...we'll do the 'I'll try it for one minute' thing. If you don't like it, I promise, I'll stop right away." Spike kissed the back of her neck.

"Okay," Buffy said with a little nervousness and a lot of excitement.

Spike took his time preparing her to make sure it would be as comfortable as possible for her.

He fucked her ass while alternately rubbing her clit and plunging his fingers into her cunt. After the minute was up, Buffy begged him to continue.

They had astounding, incredible, mind-blowing sex for the next two hours, worshipping the other's body in countless ways.

Until...