A week went by.

Spike and Buffy were driving down the street in his DeSoto, giving each other darting glances and sly smiles. Spike was nodding his head and tapping the steering wheel to his ’Sex Pistols’ CD.

It was about 8 o'clock. They’d just eaten dinner, drive-thru from Wendy’s, and were heading back to his house for an evening of fun and frolic. She wished that they could go out and actually sit down in a restaurant without worrying about being seen...

Buffy and Spike were on each other at every opportunity since they got back together. At school, in the park, in his car, at his house, they even did it in the utility room at The Bronze for old times' sake after one of his sets at the club. Buffy was Spike's unofficial bodyguard when he performed. God help the bitca that dared try to grab him. Buffy stood to the side of the stage or directly in front so that she could watch him while he sang. She shot any woman who got too rambunctious a dangerous, menacing look. The girls always got the message loud and clear and behaved themselves. Buffy was tiny, but intimidating.

She and Spike literally couldn’t get enough of each other. Xander and Willow were starting to act suspicious though. They’d ask Buffy why she hadn’t gone out with them or just hung out for so long. Buffy said that she just felt like some ‘alone time’. She hated lying to her friends, but her and Spike had agreed to keep their romance a secret for now.

Buffy reached over and put her hand on his thigh as he drove, giving it a gentle squeeze. Spike glanced at her and smiled. She was hot for him and didn’t want to wait until they reached his house. A devilish grin appeared on her face. There was something she always thought sounded so naughty... she just had to try it.

She slid closer to him and kissed the side of his neck as her hand moved to the front of his jeans. She cupped his bulge in her hand. Spike sucked in air, his eyes getting wider.

“What... are you up to, you little vixen?” Spike breathed.

“You’ll see...” Buffy grinned, bringing her other hand into play in undoing the fastenings of his jeans. She unzipped him and stuck her hand inside, grasping his dick and bringing it out while her other hand pushed his pants down further.

Spike was incredibly turned on, but was worried he might wreck the bloody car if she did what he knew she was about to do...

“Maybe...we should wait till we get back to my place,” Spike said shakily.

“Uh-uh, want you in my mouth, want to taste you.“ Buffy laid down on the seat and put her face in his lap, licking and kissing the head and sides of his hardening cock while she pumped him with her hand.

“Fuck! Ahhh--Oh God, Buffy! You’re going to kill me!” Spike panted, trying to keep his concentration on the road.

Buffy smiled and took his prickhead into her hot mouth, sucking and flicking her tongue back and forth. Spike’s whimpers and moans were making her soaking wet. She lowered her free hand and pulled up her skirt. She slipped her hand into her panties and started rubbing herself.

Buffy moaned around his cock, sliding her mouth down further then sucking harder on her way back to the tip.

Spike gripped the steering wheel, white-knuckled. He groaned when she moaned with his dick in her mouth. He looked over at what she was doing with her other hand and groaned again.

“Bloody hell!” he gasped. “You are trying to kill me!”

Buffy chuckled around his cock and started bobbing her head while slipping her fingers into her hole.

Lucky for Spike, they came to a red light. He wouldn’t be able to hold it together much longer. Buffy’s beautiful mouth sliding up and down his cock, the wet squishing sound of her fingers diving into her cunt and her moans were sending him over the edge fast.

Breathing hard, he took one hand off the steering wheel and put it on the back of her head, running his fingers through and fisting in her hair.

“God, pet! Ahhh--So fucking beautiful! Uhhh--Just like that! Ohhh God!” Spike panted while he looked down at her bobbing head, bucking his hips slightly.

“Hey, Spike!”

Spike turned his head to see Xander, Willow and Oz in the car next to them. They were also stopped at the light in Xander's blue convertible (actually, it didn't belong to Xander, he was just keeping it for his jail-bound Uncle Rory for a while).

“Whatcha doin’?” Willow said from Xander’s passenger seat.

“Uhh, hey... just... drivin’...” Spike said.

“You headed somewhere?” Xander asked. Spike looked a little strange. He was all flushed and had a surprised and glazed look in his eyes.

“Huh?” Spike asked with glassy eyes.

Buffy wanted to be extra bad. She knew her friends might very well catch them but... she couldn’t help continuing to suck on his cock while he talked to them. It was strangely exciting to know that she might be caught going down on him. She sped up the movements of both her hands for a moment and sucked harder. His cock was weeping with pre-cum. She wriggled her tongue in the slit and sucked greedily, slurping up every precious drop.

Spike’s body jerked, both his hands flying back to the steering wheel. He fought hard not to cum right then and there.

“Hey, man... you okay?” Oz asked with concern. It looked like Spike was having a fit or something.

“Yes!” Spike half-yelled and threw his head back against the headrest. He took a shaky breath. “Yeah... I-I’m fine... thanks. Oh, look at that. Green light. Bye!”

The DeSoto sped off down the street.

“What was that about?” Willow asked.

“I don’t know... he looked kind of... sick. Maybe we should follow him. Make sure he’s alright,” Xander said, watching the taillights of Spike's car getting further and further away.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea.” Willow nodded. “I’d feel terrible if something happened to him because we didn’t make sure he was okay.”

“You’d better step on it, man,” Oz said. “He really tore out of here.”

Xander started driving. “We’ll catch up.”






Xander was getting frustrated. They'd been looking for Spike's car for ten minutes with no luck. He was just about to give up and call Giles to tell him that Spike didn't look so good.

"There he is!" Willow said pointing out the window.

Xander stopped the car and looked to where she was pointing. The black DeSoto was sitting in a secluded area by the park, near a grove of trees. The bumper and taillights were the only parts visible from their vantage point. Xander didn't know how Willow had seen it

"Wow, nice spotting, Eagle Eye Willow! I never would've seen it."

"Oh, what if he's really sick? We might have to call an ambulance..." Willow wrung her hands and bit her lip.

Oz rubbed his girlfriend's shoulder.

"I'll go check it out. You guys stay here," Xander said, taking a deep breath and getting out of the car.

Xander didn't deal well with sick people, he never knew what to say or do. He usually ended up making some lame or inappropriate joke out of nervousness. Spike had looked and sounded like there was something seriously wrong with him: the way his voice kept going up and down; the way he cried out and gripped the steering wheel as if in pain; the shocked and strained expression on his flushed face... it worried Xander. He wasn't Spike's biggest fan (the girls paid waaaay too much attention to him for Xander's taste) but Spike seemed like a cool guy. And Giles was a good friend. He owed it to Giles to make sure his son was all right.

Xander approached the car cautiously. He heard the dulcet tones of Sid Vicious singing 'My Way' and some heavy moaning coming out of the rolled-down window. He got within ten feet when the car started shimmying and bouncing on its shocks. He stopped and stared, his mouth hung open when he was able to make out what was happening...

'HOLY SHPADOINKLE!' Xander thought.

Buffy was straddling Spike in the driver's seat, moving up and down as they kissed fervently. "Ooooh! Ohhh! Spike!"

"Uhhh--Buffy! Oh luv! Such a bad girl!"

"Yeah! I'm a baaaad girl! OH YEAH!" Buffy whimpered in a high voice. "FuckohSpikeohfuckohfuck! Gonna cum! OH GOD! YESSSSSS!" she gasped/yelled in climax.

"Oh yeah! Unnhhh! Cum on my cock, baby! OHH--FUCKBUFFYFUCK!" Spike said roughly then grunted, closing his eyes and gasping as he came too.

Xander spun on his heel and walked quickly back to his car after he was finally able to get enough blood back to his brain to move again. He had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. He was shocked at finding them together, but the two blonds were undeniably hot together -- porn movie hot.

Willow and Oz looked at him expectantly when he got back in the car.

"Well? Is he okay?" Willow asked.

Xander wanted to talk to Buffy about this before he said anything to anyone else. "He's... uh, okay. Don't worry." He started up the car and drove away.






The next day at school, Xander waited to get Buffy alone. He spotted her at lunchtime as she was walking to the parking lot.

"Hey, Buff! Wait up!" Xander said, jogging after her.

Buffy turned around, a nervous/irritated expression on her face. "Hi, Xan. Umm, something wrong?"

'Damn it! I don't have time for this! I've got 25-30 minutes tops to fuck Spike's brains out!'

"I need to talk to you about... something," Xander said when he reached her.

"I'm in, uh, kind of a hurry..." Buffy was meeting Spike at his car in the parking lot and she didn't want to be late. She shifted from foot to foot. She wore a red thong under her modest skirt, they were a favorite of Spike's. The thong was already damp from the anticipation of what they would be doing in the backseat.

"Buffy... I don't know how to say this delicately, so I'm just going to say it. I know about you and Spike."

Buffy's mouth dropped open. "Wha-- How--"

"How I know isn't important." Xander was afraid to even think about what he'd seen last night, lest his hard-on make another appearance. He was feeling guilty that he used that scene to jack-off in bed the night before. He didn't need his Playboys or Hustlers when that hot action was still fresh in his mind. Xander even had a dark fantasy in which Buffy saw him standing outside of the car and asked him to join them, with a devilish smile on her face. That fantasy had made him cum hard -- really hard.

"No, tell me! How do you know?" Buffy panicked, they were trying hard to conceal their affair, she had to find out how they slipped up.

"Ummm... I saw you guys -- in his car -- last night... when he parked under those trees...." Xander looked away, blushing.

Buffy put her hands over her face, which was red and burning with embarrassment. "Oh my God! You saw us?!"

"I didn't see... much, don't worry, just enough to know there was something going on with you," Xander lied. He'd seen plenty.

Buffy walked over to a nearby bench and sat down heavily, resting her elbows on her knees. Xander sat down beside her.

"How long have you guys been... an item?" he asked.

"Since he showed up in town, basically," Buffy said.

"Oh... yeah, I thought I saw some sparkage between you two."

Buffy looked at him. "Really? You could see it?"

Xander nodded.

"It's supposed to be a secret... don't tell anyone, okay?" Buffy looked pleadingly at him.

"Why is it a secret?"

Buffy sighed. "Various reasons: my mum, Giles, the fact that Spike's worried that people will think he's a perv for dating a high school student..."

"Your mum? You talking like him now, too?" Xander smiled and nudged her with an elbow.

Buffy smiled. "I guess he's rubbing off on me."

A very dirty image came to Xander's mind. He pushed it away immediately. "Were you, uh, on your way to meet him?"

Buffy ducked her head.

"Okay... I don't want to... keep you. But... Buffy, why couldn't you tell us? We're your buds. We wouldn't have said anything."

"It was... kind of exciting... no one else knowing. And the fewer people that knew, the better..." She blushed.

"Well, we thought you were pissed at us or something. You haven't even called us in like a week. Just think about letting the rest of the guys in on it. I didn't say anything."

Buffy patted his hand. "Thanks, Xander. I'll talk to Spike about it. I'm sorry you guys thought I was trying to ditch you. I've just been... preoccupied."

Xander smiled. "Okay. Get going, he's probably waiting for you."

Buffy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek then stood up. "See you in Bio!" she called over her shoulder as she went quickly to the parking lot.

Xander stood and discreetly shifted the stiffy in his pants. Knowing what the blonds were going to be doing in a few minutes brought the sights and sounds of last night back full force. He made his way to his own car to relieve his condition.






Buffy and Spike talked about what Xander had said. They both decided that it was okay for her friends to know about them, since they were going to 'come out' once she started college anyway. Buffy asked them to come over to Spike's place that night to tell the rest of them.

Buffy, Spike, Xander, Willow, Cordy and Oz were gathered in Spike's living room. They ordered pizza and watched a movie, enjoying each other's company.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Xander exclaimed, having blown his target’s head clean off.

The guys had broken out Spike's Playstation, taking turns playing 'Vice City'.

"Cool! You smoked that dude!" the usually cool as a cucumber, Oz declared.

"Hehehe! Die! Die!" Xander said, taking out a few more targets.

The girls rolled their eyes.

"Um, guys? Could you put the game away? There's something I need to say to everyone," Buffy said.

The men ignored her, they were completely engrossed in the game.

Buffy sighed and got up. She walked over and poked Spike in the head.

"Hey!" Spike looked up at her.

She crossed her arms and gave him a stern look.

"Oh. Sorry, Buffy-luv... did you say something?"

"Yes. I said turn off the game. We need to talk about something, remember?"

"Right! Uh, guys let's turn it off for now," Spike said standing up.

"Aww! Just let me get back to Diaz' place first." Xander poked his tongue out the corner of his mouth as he drove like a maniac to the saving point.

A minute later, Xander turned the game off. Buffy and Spike stood talking in low tones by the bar.

"Your place is so fucking cool, Spike!" Xander said excitedly as he went to sit beside Cordy on the leather couch. "Why the frilly heck didn't you invite us over before? I thought we was pals?"

"Uh, thanks," Spike said. "Sorry I never invited you before... it's just that --"

"Guys," Buffy said, cutting Spike off, "there's something I want you to know... about what I've been doing lately."

'More like who I've been doing lately...'

"Spike and I are a couple, we're seeing each other," Buffy said, intertwining her fingers with Spike's. She looked around into the slightly shocked faces of her friends.

"Wow! I thought that maybe..." Willow said, wide eyed. "But... Wow!"

Oz said, "Hmph? Really? That's cool."

Cordy looked surprised then turned to Xander. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Why aren't you surprised, Xander?"

"Huh? Oh, I kind of... figured it out... Buffy and I talked about it this afternoon."

Cordy punched him in the arm.

"Ow!" Xander rubbed at his sore arm. His girlfriend sure could pack a wallop.

"And you didn't say anything?" Cordy scolded him.

"I asked him not to, Cordy," Buffy said, feeling profound relief that at least her friends knew now, she wouldn't have to hide it from them anymore.

AND she could now proceed to giggle and spill some oh-so-juicy tidbits that she'd been just dying to share with someone. Like what an absolutely-fucking-incredible, tireless, insatiable lover he was. The story of how they met -- the gigolo part -- would remain a secret though. Spike would be embarrassed if they knew that about him.

"Oh," Cordy said, looking down.

"Buffy, why did you hide it?" Willow asked.

"I'm sorry, Wills. I --" Buffy began.

"It was my idea, Willow," Spike said. "I asked Buffy not to tell any of you. When my dad finds out, he's going to flip out, Joyce probably won't like it one bit either. Also I'd like to wait until Buffy's in college for us to go public, it might be easier for people to digest then."

"Can you guys keep the info to yourselves?" Buffy asked. "Giles can't find out yet..."

Everyone nodded and voiced the affirmative.

Spike pulled Buffy into his arms, hugging her for a moment. He placed two fingers under her chin and tilted her face up. They looked into each other's eyes, smiling for a moment before he brushed his lips against hers. She slid her hands up his arms and around his neck. They started kissing more intensely.

"Uh... let's get back to that game!" Xander said grabbing a pillow off the couch and subtly covering his crotch, feeling a stirring in his trousers.