Months passed…

Buffy was due to start school in a few days and was going to the campus with Willow today for some last minute stuff, also to get more familiar with the layout of the place.

She bustled about the bedroom to get ready before Willow picked her up. But she had to pause and smile at Spike's sleeping form on the bed.

He looked so gorgeous, all stretched out and peaceful. His hair was grown out and bleach-free. Spike had grumbled about not being able to bleach his hair, but Dr. Mike had advised against it for a few months. His hair was now dark and curly with blonde tips. Spike hated it and wanted to get a haircut desperately.

His recovery was going well. He had physical therapy only once a week now and he was getting his muscle tone back at an incredible rate. Her eyes traced over the defined, cut muscles of his chest and abdomen.

'Damn, I miss being all over that...too bad they don't have a 'patch' you can wear for that addiction,' she thought hazily.

A few days after he came home from the hospital, he asked Buffy to move in with him. She had been overjoyed and accepted quickly.

With the help of her friends and her mother, Buffy took care of him and nursed him back to health. But she still worried about him. She was terrified that something else would happen to him if he went out by himself, even though he'd been chomping at the bit to get out of the house. Therefore, Buffy hardly permitted him to get out of bed.

Spike stretched and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw her looking down at him.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead," Buffy said with a smile.

"Mmmm. What time is it?" Spike yawned.

"It's 12:15. I have to go to campus with Willow soon, but Xander's coming over to fix you lunch and take care of you."

"Buffy, I don't need someone to look after me all the time," Spike sighed. "I can bloody well fix my own food."

"No, you will not. I want you to stay in this bed, mister." Buffy put her hands on her hips.

"Luv, Dr. Mike even said I could be more active. I'm practically 100% better."

"You are active. You have the physical therapy...and you swim in the pool every day. That's active," Buffy said stubbornly.

"I need to get on with things, Buffy. I can't stay in this bed forever..." A sexy smile appeared on his face. "That is unless you're in here with me. C'mere."

Buffy giggled and crawled on the bed to lie against him.

'I can spare a few minutes...just to bask...' Buffy thought, snuggling against him.

They hadn't had sex since the morning before the accident. Spike wasn't in good enough shape and was in too much pain for a lot of that time. But for the past few weeks, he'd been horny as hell.

Buffy wouldn't do it though. She'd even gone so far as to sleep in another bedroom so as not to be tempted. She was going crazy from wanting to feel his body moving over hers, to feel his beautiful tongue and cock inside of her, but she was terrified of hurting him by accident. When it came to Spike and his health, she had developed something of a phobia. Willow and Cordy had noticed it and urged her to talk to someone about it. But Buffy hadn't done so yet.

Spike couldn't help getting hard at the feel of her body against his. And she smelled sooo good. He took one of her hands and moved it down his body and under the sheet that covered him, until her hand was on the large bulge that had formed in his gray boxer briefs. He was getting hard as nails under her hot palm.

For a moment, Buffy forgot herself and cupped him, smiling and 'Mmmm'-ing. She'd missed his body so much.

"Oh, Buffy, " Spike said in a rough voice, "I want you so bad, pet."

Spike tilted her chin up and kissed her hungrily. Buffy's eyes opened and she removed her hand quickly, then pulled away.

"What's...wrong?" Spike asked, his brain hazy with lust.

"I... Willow's going to be here soon..." Buffy got up and went to the dresser, picking up her hairbrush.

She brushed her hair with a vengeance. She felt so guilty for almost slipping and giving into her desire.

"Buffy, why won't you even touch me?" Spike groaned in frustration, dropping his head back on the pillow. "Is it the new scars I got? Do they turn you off? Do I look like the bloody Elephant Man to you now?" Spike thought he'd just shoot himself if Buffy didn't find him physically appealing anymore.

Buffy turned around, aghast. "No! No, baby." She went back to the bed and sat down, touching his face and chest. "I don't care about scars. You're beautiful. You look just as sexy and gorgeous as the first time I laid eyes on you. I love you."

Spike had a few scars from the accident (on his stomach, chest, back, left leg, right arm and one that Buffy found especially rugged, on his chin), most of which were fading and would fade even more over time.

"Then why, pet? Why won't you let me touch you and vice-versa?"

"I'm just... You need to heal first," Buffy said looking down and fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"Buffy, I'm okay. I even asked Mike about it. He said that we can go ahead and resume our sex life."

"You talked to Dr. Mike about it?!" Buffy blushed.

"Well, he is my bloody doctor. I figured he'd know if it was a good idea. I'm going bonkers. I need you," Spike said, he felt like he'd explode (and not in the good way) if he didn't make love to her soon.

"I think I heard Willow!" Buffy jumped up and grabbed her purse. "I'll be home in a few hours, bye!"

She ran out of the room.

"Buffy! We have to talk about this!" Spike was exasperated. "Bloody hell..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Xander let himself into Spike and Buffy's place with his key.

"Hellllo!" Xander said in a funny, high-pitched voice.

"Hey Xan," Spike said walking down the stairs, fully dressed in his black t-shirt and jeans. He needed to lean a little bit on the banister, but he could get around alright.

"Hey, what are you doing out of bed? Buffy will kill you!" Xander said, scared of the severe tongue lashing and scowling Buffy would give him for letting Spike out of bed.

"I'm not a bloody child, Xander. I want you to take me to the shops. I haven't been out for ages." Spike got to the bottom of the stairs.

"I-I don't know...Buffy --"

"Buffy's not my mum! I can do as I please. Now are you going to drive me, or do I have to call a taxi?" Spike asked.

Xander sighed. "Okay...but you have to tell Buffy that...you forced me or something."

"She's a tiny little woman, and you're bloody terrified of her," Spike chuckled.

"Hey, you should know, man, don't let the size of her fool you! She gets this crazy glint in her eye sometimes... I heard her threaten a guy who was picking on Willow once... Man! What she said she'd do to him still haunts me, and it wasn't even directed at me! And...you let her boss you around, so you must be scared of her, too."

Spike shrugged. "Maybe just a little..."

They chuckled.

"Okay, let's go to the shops. Cheerio, pip-pip and all that sort of rot!" Xander said in his bad English accent.

They went outside and got into Xander's car.

"What is it?" Xander asked as he was about to start the engine. He saw a strange look pass over Spike's face.

Spike opened his mouth, then shut it again. "You don't want to hear it."

"Sure I do. What's the problem? Something to do with Buffy?" Xander asked.

"She...won't do anything..." Spike mumbled.

"Huh?" Xander said, perplexed.

Spike blew out a breath and looked away. "She won't have sex with me."

"Oh! Oh...umm, why not?" Xander said, feeling uncomfortable with the subject matter. He still remembered when he'd seen the two of them going at it in Spike's car. Man, that was hot...

"I don't know what the problem is... She said I had to 'heal' first but I'm a lot better now, so it can't be my health. I thought she might be turned off by my scars, maybe it's the hair..." Spike turned back to Xander. "You think it's the hair?" Spike ran a hand through his very curly blonde-tipped locks.

"Buffy told Willow she likes the hair... She also told her...that she's afraid of hurting you," Xander admitted.

"But...I'm okay now."

"I know, Willow knows, everyone knows. But Buffy...she's got this irrational fear thing going on."

"Bloody hell...what do I do about it? I'm going to go mad if we don't...you know...soon."

"Um, why don't you get Dr. Mike to write you a note or something... I don't know if it'd help, but it's worth a try," Xander said.

"That's as good an idea as any... Let's swing by the hospital after the shops. And...there's another thing I want to do later... Now, go on and start the car. I need to get a bloody haircut."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy walked in the door a little after 6:00. She went straight upstairs to see Spike.

She halted when she walked in the bedroom. There were lit candles all around the room. The drapes were drawn against the early evening light. The room looked like it had on Prom night.

Spike was lying on the bed on his side, his head propped up on his hand, a rose clenched between his teeth. He was wearing the 'Blue Satin PJ's of Doom' as Buffy referred to them in her head. She couldn't resist him in those. He'd also had a cut and bleach job since she'd seen him last. He looked as he did before the accident. Whole and healthy.

"Spike? What's going on? What is all this?" Buffy gulped as she felt herself getting very damp, very fast. "What happened to your hair? Dr. Mike said you shouldn't bleach it..."

Spike removed the rose from his teeth and slid off the bed. He walked towards her slowly, a predatory gleam in his eyes. He stopped just in front of her.

"What do you think is going on, pet? I wanted to give you a proper welcome home," Spike said, his voice soft and rough at the same time. "As far as the hair goes, Mike said it would be cool if I wanted to bleach it again."

He trailed the soft petals of the rose over Buffy's cheek and lips before running it down over her chin and throat.

She closed her eyes, shivering from lust. "Spike...we shouldn't..."

"Come with me." Spike took her hand and led her over to the bed.

He set down the rose and took a piece of paper off the nightstand, then handed it to her.

"What's this?" Buffy asked taking the paper with a shaky hand.

"Just read it," Spike said.

Buffy read the note:


FROM THE DESK OF DR. MICHAEL J. NEILSON

To whom it may concern (Buffy, this means you!),

I hereby certify that one William 'Spike' Giles, is
nearly completely recovered from his accident, and
can start doing activities of the sexual-kind with the
woman he loves.

There is NO way that the lady in question could
cause him any harm, unless there are whips or
chains involved.

Come on, Buffy.

Give the guy a break.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mike

P.S.: I gave Spike the go ahead for the blonde bombshell look. Don't worry so much!



"I am soooo embarrassed." Buffy put her face in her hands.

Spike smirked and put his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them lightly.

"Don't be embarrassed. He's a doctor, right? I...didn't know what else to do. I need you."

Buffy looked at him through her fingers. Spike pried her hands gently away from her face.

"Buffy...I almost died a few months ago. You know what kept me going, you know what I wanted to do just one more time?" Spike asked.

Buffy shook her head.

"I saw your face when I was lying in that ditch. I wanted to live for you. I wanted to live to touch you, kiss you and make love to you again. You won't hurt me, pet. I've never needed you more, to show you how much I love you than I do right now."

Buffy let the note slip from her fingers and flutter to the floor. Her body was reacting to his words and his touch. She couldn't fight him this time.

"I'm...scared. What if --"

Spike silenced her with an index finger against her lips.

"You read the note. As long as we stay out of chains and whips territory we'll be fine." He smiled. "Sit down, Buffy."

Buffy sat down slowly on the bed.

"Close your eyes," Spike said smoothly.

"Wh-Why?" she asked.

"You'll see in a minute. Just close them."

Buffy closed her eyes, her breathing was coming more rapidly.

'Is he going to be naked when I open my eyes? Oh...I want him soooo bad! We can...try going slow...I guess...'

Buffy's pussy was throbbing and drenched at the thought of having him again after so long. She heard Spike moving around, opening and shutting drawers.

"Okay. Open your eyes," Spike said.

Buffy opened them and saw Spike kneeling in front of her, an opened ring box in his hand. A large, glittery diamond sat in the box. She gasped. She hadn't expected this.

Spike reached out and took one of her trembling hands and kissed it. He looked into her eyes.

"Buffy, ever since I met you, my life hasn't been the same. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you after the first moment I set eyes on you. I was lost after that. When I met you, it was like...I found a part of me that was missing. You're beautiful, passionate, kind, loving and smart...you're everything I could ever want, everything I could possibly ever need. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Buffy eyes welled up with tears, she struggled to breath. He looked so beautiful as he looked up into her eyes. She'd remember the expression on his face, one of pure love and reverence, for the rest of her life.

'Oh my God! He's fucking proposing to me! Oh my God!'

"I love you more than anyone or anything in this world or any other. Will you marry me? Say yes and make me the happiest man on Earth." Spike looked up at her expectantly.

"Oh, Spike...of course the answer's YES!" Buffy exclaimed.

Spike shot her a 1000-Watt smile that could make any woman's knees turn to jelly, and took the ring out of the box. Buffy extended her ring finger, she was trembling with excitement. Spike slipped the ring on it carefully. He stood up, pulling her with him and wrapped his arms around her. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed.

"You've made me so happy, Buffy," Spike said, hugging her.

"I love you so much, Spike. I...can't believe we're engaged!" Buffy giggled excitedly.

"Believe it, pet." He kissed her again.

"But...what about school? Shouldn't we --"

"We don't have to get married right away. I'm a patient bloke." Spike smiled when Buffy raised an eyebrow, as if to say 'You are?'. "We can wait until you graduate if you'd like. I just wanted to make us 'official'."

"Okay." Buffy grinned. "For now, let's plan on taking the plunge after I graduate. But I'm not as patient as you are... I might not be able to wait."

A few short months ago, Buffy thought she'd lost him forever. But he was here. And asking her to spend the rest of her life with him. She didn't think he'd ever get the chance to do this. She could feel how much stronger he had gotten as he held her in his arms. His muscles were getting more developed and defined every week.

Buffy smirked. "You've been working out secretly, haven't you?"

Spike gave her a guilty smile. "Maybe a little bit. I wanted to feel strong again... Sorry I did it behind your back, pet. I promise that I never overdid it."

"If I wasn't so happy right now, I might kick you in that cute little ass of yours..." Buffy kissed him.

"Buffy," Spike's voice became rougher with passion, "I want to make love to you..." He slid his hands down to her ass and pulled her against him, grinding their pelvises together lightly.

"I'm still...nervous about it..." Buffy bit her lip, she wanted him so much.

Spike pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "I'll be fine, Buffy."

He cupped her face in his hands and smiled. "Do you want me?" Spike asked.

Buffy's eyes were clouded over, her lips slightly parted.

"Yes, you have no idea how much..." she said huskily.

"Good."

Spike covered her mouth with his for a long, deep, and passionate kiss.

He moved his lips to her ear.

"You remember the first night we were together?" Spike smiled.

"Let me think...yeah, I think I can recall that." Buffy laughed.

"Want to do a re-enactment?" He pulled back and raised his scarred eyebrow.

"Re-enactment? Like of the whole night?"

"Maybe that can wait for another time... How about just the 'bedroom scene'?" Spike sucked on her earlobe.

Spike undid her pants and slipped them and her panties down. Buffy wiggled and let the slacks and underwear slide down her smooth legs as she pushed the blue satin robe over his shoulders and down his arms. He then unbuttoned her blouse and quickly tossed it aside.

Buffy reached behind her to unhook her bra. She searched for the fastenings frantically. Spike chuckled and reached up to the front of her bra, deftly undoing the front clasp and freeing her breasts. Buffy giggled and blushed. In her haste, she'd forgotten it was connected in the front.

Spike's hands pushed the bra straps over her shoulders then went back to her mounds, gently kneading them and playing with her nipples. Buffy groaned, rolling her head on her neck.

"This...isn't exactly how that night went..." Spike said, bending his head down and licking and sucking at her tits.

"Don't care...just want you." Buffy ran her hands over his biceps and shoulders.

Buffy climbed backwards onto the bed on her knees. She kissed down his body and traced the muscles with her tongue, just like she'd done that first night, while she hooked her thumbs into the waist of his pants and pulled them down. She made certain to kiss and lick along the scars he'd gotten from the accident that marred his otherwise perfect torso, she wanted him to know that she didn't find them ugly. If anything, they turned her on even more. Her hands rubbed and fondled his ass as she licked patterns on his chest and abs.

"You were wearing underwear that night, you're not now... This isn't a very good re-creation..." Buffy said playfully.

"Hmm, you're right," Spike said, running his hands through her hair. "Still want to start off the same way though, want to taste you."

Buffy shivered, her juices gushing out of her at the thought of his tongue -- his wonderful, skillful, inhuman tongue, gliding between her legs. She broke away from him, laying on her back and spreading her legs. She ran her hands up her torso and rubbed her breasts, almost ready to cum just from the anticipation she felt. Their bodies were sexually charged, humming with energy.

Spike stepped out of his pants and crawled onto the bed, lying on his stomach, then putting his face between her thighs. He kissed and licked at her inner thighs before licking up and down her gash, spreading her open with his thumbs. They both moaned when his tongue started lapping at her juices.

"Ahhhh--Ohh Spike--Ohh yes!" Buffy grinned and writhed.

She'd missed this so much. But she needed more.

"Want...to taste you too!" she panted.

Spike smirked. "That can be arranged."

He sat up and moved his lower body so that his legs were towards her head. He laid on his side and bent one knee, spreading his legs. Then he dived back down to her pussy. Buffy moaned then eagerly took his hard shaft in her hand and brought her mouth down over the head.

They groaned and hummed into and around the other's sex. Buffy's eyelids fluttered at the exquisiteness of having his tongue in her pussy at the same time his delicious cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. She took it out of her mouth and licked up and down the sides before laving the head with her tongue. Pre-cum was freely flowing from the tip. She sucked on the head, drinking up the liquid while swiping her tongue over the top.

"Unnhhh! Buffy!" Spike moaned.

He went back to work. He stuck his tongue in her snatch and moved it in the rippling motion that had so impressed her the first time he went down on her.

"Mmmmph!" Buffy exclaimed around a mouthful of his cock. "Mmmmm!"

She took more of his dick into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down quickly as she tugged at and fondled his balls.

Spike lifted his head from her pussy.

"Buffy, stop!" he panted.

She immediately took him out of her mouth.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Buffy asked worriedly.

"No, pet... I'm fine. I'm just going to cum any second. I want to cum inside you this time." He bent back down and gave her a long slow lick. "Need to feel you fluttering around my cock..."

"O-Okay..." Buffy was finding it hard to breathe, she was so excited.

She laid on her back as Spike positioned himself over her. She smiled.

"I do like me some 69 action though, that was just...neat." Buffy giggled.

Spike laughed. "Yeah, it was."

He settled his hips between her thighs.

"Spike?" Buffy said shakily.

"Hmm?" He kissed and licked breasts.

"Can I...be on top? I'd like to do it that way..."

"Whatever you like, Buffy." Spike smirked and rolled over onto his back.

Buffy got up and straddled his waist. Taking his cock, slippery from her saliva, and poising it at her dripping hole, she looked into his eyes.

"I love you," Buffy breathed as she sank down onto him.

"Ohhh Buffy--Love you too! Love you so bloody much..." Spike moaned, his eyes squeezing shut.

'Can't cum yet! Musn't cum yet!' Spike repeated to himself. 'Hold on!'

'OHHH YES! That's the stuff!' Buffy did the Snoopy Dance again in her mind.

Buffy ran her hands up and down his chest as she started moving on his cock. Spike gripped her hips and counter-thrusted up into her. She tried to keep the pace slow and leisurely to extend this lovemaking session, but both of their bodies had other ideas. They couldn't control the bucking of their hips.

Buffy wanted to feel him cum inside of her, she didn't care if she got off first. She sat up and slid up and down his length harder and faster while reaching behind her to take his balls in her hand. She tugged and fondled them as she continued riding his cock.

"Oh Jesus! Ohh Buffy! Fuck!" Spike gasped, bucking his hips more wildly.

He put one his hands on her pussy, rubbing her swollen, pink clit.

"Spike! OHHH YESS! OH YESSS!" Buffy screamed.

Her cunt tightened around his cock as she started cumming. Her honey flowed down over his cock and balls. Buffy whimpered and cried out as she kept jerking and bouncing her pelvis up and down on him. Tears of happiness and ecstasy leaked from her eyes.

She thought she'd never feel his thick organ inside of her again a few months ago. No man could satisfy her like he could. No man could ever hope to live up to the sexual standards he'd set, the bar was set waaaay too high. It wasn't just that his cock was so big and meaty, or that he was such a talented lover. It was also the emotions she felt when he was inside of her or touching her; it was being with him, his body and soul. When she was with him it was bliss, pure and simple.

Spike grunted and panted, pounding up harder into Buffy's tight hole. He thought he was going to lose his mind as his balls clenched and he came harder than he ever had before.

"B-Buffy! Uunnnnggh! Oh God!" Spike shouted, arching his neck back while his rod pulsated and spurted load after load of hot, thick spunk into her heat.

Buffy's eyes rolled to white, her mouth hung open, her body vibrated like a tuning fork. She arched her back and screeched as another orgasm quickly followed her first at the feel of his cum shooting inside of her, splashing against her inner walls.

They gasped, breathing raggedly until the last of their fluids dribbled out. Buffy still sat atop his body, her head lolling on her shoulders. Spike's hands slid up her body and softly kneaded her breasts. Buffy moved her hands on top of his, caressing them as he caressed her.

A face-splitting grin dominated her features as she slowly opened her eyes and looked into his. He was smiling in an identical way.

"Mmm, pet, that was fucking incredible," Spike breathed.

"Fuck yeah, it was." Buffy smiled and lowered her upper body to lay against him. "You've gotta love that Fred."

Buffy and Spike laughed lightly at the name they'd given their fantastic sex. She hoped that Spike never found out the details she'd given Cordy and Willow at their slumber party...he'd wig for sure.

"I can't wait to tell everyone," Buffy sighed dreamily.

"About...this?" Spike asked, creasing his brow as he rubbed her back.

"No!" she laughed. "About this, dummy." Buffy held up her hand with the engagement ring.

"Oh. Right. Yeah, I can't wait either...and yet, I think I can put it off a little longer..." Spike grinned wickedly. "I have plans for you for the rest of the night, my love. It's been far too long since I've worshipped your body properly."

Buffy's breasts were pressed against his muscled chest, her hard nipples rubbing against his firm pecs. She brushed her lips against his, slowly pushing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues entwined lazily as they stroked each other's flesh. With his cock still inside of her, Buffy lightly gyrated her hips and ground against him. She grinned when she felt him stirring again, deep within her.

"We are bunnies..." Buffy giggled against his lips.


THE END