Oasis by fauvistfly
Summary: AU fic where Buffy and Spike get a flat tire on their way home from college. They end up spending the night at a motel while waiting for the car to get fixed, and things get a little interesting.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9049 Read: 8461 Published: 09/30/2003 Updated: 09/30/2003

1. Ch. 1: Ready or Not by fauvistfly

2. Ch. 2: On the Road by fauvistfly

3. Ch. 3: Mighty Aphrodite's Hot Tub by fauvistfly

4. Ch. 4: Quenched Thirst by fauvistfly

Ch. 1: Ready or Not by fauvistfly
Ch. 1: On the Road

“Buffy, pet, aren’t you ready yet? We were supposed to leave 20 minutes ago.” Spike lit another cigarette and peeked his head into her room. He sighed loudly when he saw clothes strewn haphazardly around the room and an empty bag. “Luv, we’re only going to be there for a weekend. Grab a few things, pick out a dress, and have it done with.”

“Oh, that’s easy for you to say. All you have to do is pack a suit and tie and you’re done. I have to figure out the whole outfit, undergarments, shoes, and purse before I even leave. It is not an easy thing. So don’t you go getting all pushy with me, mister.” Buffy held up another dress to her petite frame. She put it back into the closet and then pulled another one out.

“You’ll look great in whatever you choose. Really. Now can you at least give me an idea as to when we’ll be leaving? Because I told your mum I’d have you home before dinner,” Spike said as he began rummaging through the pile of clothes on the bed. He rifled through a few dresses before holding one dress out to her, a turquoise dress with spaghetti straps. “What about this one, pet? You always look great with this, and I know you like the way it flows.”

Buffy looked over at his dress and scrunched up her nose. “I’ve worn that dress so many times with my family and the people at home. I want this to be something different. And how do you know I like the way it flows?”

“I do actually listen to what you’re saying every now and then. I have my shining moments. Something different, eh? What about this here, this black thing? You wore it to that party last week, right? Looked quite the beauty, if I recall correctly.” Spike smiled, remembering the way she had danced with abandon and glittered on the dance floor, despite her slightly off timing.

“You liked that dress? I wasn’t sure if it looked good on me or not. Riley didn’t even give me a compliment. But he likes this red dress. You think I should wear this one?” Buffy said, holding the strapless tube dress up to her.

“That dress? Sorry, that dress makes you look like a ho, and we’re going to your parents’ anniversary party. Besides, Riley only likes that dress because it’s easy to take off, I bet.” Spike scowled, thinking about Buffy’s latest boyfriend. That bastard, he thought to himself. Doesn’t know what he’s got in Buffy. Treats her like a kid, like she’s his toy or something. Doesn’t really understand her, that no-neck corn boy.

“God, overprotective much? Riley’s a great guy. Very normal, totally stable, and he’s got nice arms. Besides, we’ve only gone out a few times, so he’s not even a boyfriend, so you don’t have to get that look on your face.” Buffy lightly sighed, thinking about Riley. They had met a few weeks ago, gone out on a few dates, but nothing much beyond that. She had originally thought there was sparkage, but it turned out to be the normal “hey, someone’s interested in me” sparkage and not the “hey, someone really understands me” sparkage. It was someone to be with on a Friday night, but there were also movies to watch and books to read; Riley didn’t always win that competition. She wished there were someone who really understood her, knew about all her weird quirks and passions and loved her anyways. Like her obsession with vampires--people always thought she was a little weird for wanting to know more about their mythology, but it was just something she was interested in. It’s not like she was going to pretend she was a vampire, even if she did tend to bite a little. She knew she would meet him one day, but she wasn’t always known for her patience.

Spike began putting some of her clothes back into the closet, trying not to get annoyed by her obvious daydreaming and distraction brought on by the mention of Riley’s name. He noticed one of her doodles of a little blond stick figure and a vampire inside of a heart and grinned.

“Nice doodle, luv,” he said, waving the picture in her face. Now what would Riley say about your little crush here?” He laughed as she tried to jump up and grab the paper from him. Buffy began tickling his ribs in an attempt to bring his arms down, and he began jerking away from her jabs. “Hey now, that’s cheating,” he said in between laughs. “I give up, alright? You can have your li’l drawing back.” He handed her the paper and then reached into his bag on her desk. “By the way, I picked up a little something for you on the way here. At the campus bookstore there was this new illustrated book on vampires written by that prof who has a thing for that kinda stuff. Looked pretty snazzy, so I snagged you a copy. Thought you might like it.” Spike handed her the book, its cover decorated with pictures of blood-sucking demons and their hapless victims. “Some of those female vamps are right sexy.”

“Ooh,” Buffy squealed. “I just saw this on amazon and put it on my wish list! I can’t believe your bookstore is carrying it. This is so cool!” Buffy immediately sat down on the floor amid the tossed outfits and began to flip through the book. “Oh, and they even have a section on William the Bloody. Remember him, that vamp I was telling you about with the obsession with railroad spikes?”

“Oh yeah, he seems pretty decent. But luv, we really do need to get going.” Spike pulled her up and took the book away from her. “I knew I shouldn’t have given it to you now. I just couldn’t wait till later. C’mon, choose your pretty outfit and finish packing. Don’t forget your pjs, go for the heels instead of the sandals, and use a black purse so you don’t have to switch. I’ll wait for you in the living room.” He quickly gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed out.

“Alright, alright. I’ll hurry up.” Buffy looked around at the clothes once more, chose the black dress that Spike had mentioned, threw in a few more clothes, her heels, and left the room. A minute later she ran back in and grabbed her pjs.
Ch. 2: On the Road by fauvistfly
Ch. 2: On the Road

“So, how’d you do on that last essay you were worrying about? I recall a certain blonde staying up very late trying to finish on time. Was it worth not going to the movies with me?” Spike asked, trying to keep conversation while maneuvering his way through the thunderstorm.

“I don’t know. I wish I didn’t have such a difficult time with writing. You always make it seem so easy. Maybe I should’ve taken you up on that offer to read over my work. But I just am so paranoid about having people read my work.” Buffy propped her feet up on the dashboard and curled into her seat. “And you better feel special that I’m staying awake for this drive.”

“Oh, I appreciate it, for the fiftieth time. And get your feet off the dash. If something ever happened, your legs would just break in half, you know.”

“Such pleasant thoughts. No wonder you’re such a ladies’ man.” Buffy lowered her legs to the ground. “I can barely see through all this rain. How can you see anything?”

Buffy peered out the window into the darkness. Suddenly, the car hit something and Spike swerved to the right.

Screeching brakes. Screaming Buffy. Dull thud. Air bag popping. Nothing.

--

“Buffy, are you okay? Please be okay, baby. Luv, open your eyes for me.” Spike gently shook Buffy’s shoulder, waiting for her to come to. They had just skidded off the road, and though most of the damage had been to the car, Buffy still hadn’t opened her eyes.

“Wha—huh? What happened? Is everything okay? Are you okay? What happened?” Buffy looked confused, scrunching her nose up and trying to figure out what had taken place. They had been chatting about random things, and then…?

“We hit something and skidded off the road. Are you okay? Nothing hurts? You look like you’re just a little surprised, maybe?” Spike hoped she had just been shaken up. He hated to think she might be in pain, even for a moment.

“No, I think I was just shocked and shaken up. You?” Buffy reached over and felt his arm, her face revealing her mutual concern for his well-being.

“I’m fine. I’m going out to check the damage. You stay here, okay?”

“Okay. Don’t stay out there too long, okay?” Buffy watched Spike as he got out of the car and immediately became drenched in the downpour. She undid her seatbelt and stretched her body out a bit, and opened the door a crack to air out the airbag odors. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her cell phone in hopes of calling her parents to tell them what had happened and figure out what to do. Unfortunately, the back woods road wasn’t very nice to cell phones, and she wasn’t getting any kind of signal. Great, she thought to herself. Of course this road doesn’t have good service. She and Spike had been driving this road from the city to their little town in upstate New York for the past three years ever since they had started college, and this was the first time they had ever gotten into an accident—which was quite lucky since they had never been able to use their cell phones on this road and had often thought about the unluckiness of people they had often seen walking down the highway in search of civilization. It looked like they were about to become those people.

The car door quickly opened and shut, leaving a soaked Spike to slosh around in the driver’s seat. “It doesn’t look good, luv. Whatever we hit gave us a flat tire, and the air bags make it impossible for us to drive anywhere. And from the look on your face, we’re out of luck with the cell phone. It looks like we’re gonna have to hoof it.”

“Yeah, I was just thinking that. Just our luck to get into an accident the day it pours buckets on our heads. Why couldn’t this have happened last month when we were coming down and the evening was perfect?” Buffy pouted, thinking about how the rain was going to ruin her new boots.

“You know, we’re lucky to be alive. And I’ll buy you a new pair of shoes in celebration of our wonderful life. That make you feel better?” Spike smirked, knowing she was bemoaning the fate of her shoes. In the years that they had known each other, she had accumulated more pairs of shoes that she had friends and family combined. Freshman move-in day at NYU had never seen so many shoe boxes, so many that Spike had had to store some in his little dorm at Pratt all the way over the Brooklyn Bridge. They had a system where he brought shoes with him whenever he visited and ended up taking a pair with him back home. Spike didn’t normally indulge her shoe fetish, but he felt somehow responsible for their accident and wanted to assuage his own guilt.

“Well, only if it makes you feel better.” Buffy smiled brightly. “So where exactly are we going in this thunderstorm, oh wise one?”

“You mean, you don’t know where we are? You don’t recognize how close we are to your favorite landmark?”

Buffy groaned. “You have got to be kidding me. We’re walking to Aphrodite’s Oasis? That sleazy motel that we always pass?”

“Looks like you’ll get to see the inside after all, pet. Leave your bags here—don’t want to get them soaked. We’ll only have to walk for a mile or so, and then we’ll call a tow truck to get our stuff. Ready to find that oasis?” Spike grinned and then ran out into the rain.

“I cannot believe this is happening.” Buffy sighed, braced herself for the pouring rain, and then followed her friend into the night.

--

“I’m sorry, sir, but the only available room we have for tonight is the Deluxe Honeymoon Suite.”

Spike looked over at the wet and bedraggled Buffy squeezing out the water from her hair and trying to cover her chest from the blatant stares of men walking by, her white shirt not giving much coverage.

“That’s fine. Just tell me where to go.”

--
Ch. 3: Mighty Aphrodite's Hot Tub by fauvistfly
Ch. 3: Mighty Aphrodite's Hot Tub

“Wowie. This place is—uh—wow. And not all in a bad way,” Buffy said as she looked around the room. “Oooh, hot tub! Definitely doing that first. And a round bed! That is just unbelievable! I thought that was only in movies.” She ran to the bathroom and squealed. “Look at the size of this shower! Two showerheads, and bathrobes! We are going to live it up!” Buffy emerged from the bathroom holding two plush terry cloth robes. “Thank God they have these, because I really need to change out of these wet things. I’m going to change in the bathroom, so you can change out here. And then we’ll call my mom.” Handing Spike the robe with Groom embroidered on the chest, she went back into the large bathroom.

“Un-fucking-believable,” Spike muttered, looking at the robe, then at the hot tub in the shape of a heart, the round bed with red satin sheets, and the mirror above the bed. “Un-fucking-believable.” Tossing the robe on the bed, he threw off his shirt and hung it up in the closet. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to shake off the excess water. He began to pull down his jeans when Buffy walked out of the bathroom.

“Oh my god I feel so much better. Don’t you love this—eek!” Buffy quickly shut her eyes and turned around. “Why are you taking so long! Hurry up and cover yourself, please!” Buffy kept her eyes closed while she heard the rustling of clothes. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Nothing else, she told herself. Not because of how hot his chest is or how I almost saw him naked or anything like that.

Spike quickly threw off his jeans and wiped his body with the robe before putting it on. He tied the belt around his waist and looked over at Buffy. The short robe skimmed her thighs, and her wet hair hung down her shoulders. Shit, he thought to himself. I hope my cock is not going to show himself tonight. His cock always seemed to jump when Buffy was around, despite his reminders to self that she was always going to be his best friend.

“You can turn around now and get that look of disgust off your face. I’m all covered up.”

“Didn’t mean to walk in on you,” said Buffy. “I just figured that since I was done, you would be as well. And I didn’t see anything, in case you were wondering. And I’m not really babbling--I’m just a little cold from our long walk and thought that maybe we should, you know, take a bath or something, except we don’t have any clothes, but I guess you figured that out already.” Buffy bit her lip and looked around the room, trying to rein in her nervous yammering.

“Pet, a bath sounds lovely. Tell you what. You call your mum and tell her what we’re doing so she won’t worry. I’ll start the bath. When it’s ready, you can close your eyes again while I get in. And then I’ll do the same for you. And we’ll just pretend like we have bathing suits and enjoy the water—it’d be a total shame not to use the heart tub.” Spike waited for Buffy’s response, scared that she’d say no and scared that she’d say yes. They’d been friends for a long time without any kind of sexual tension, but they also had never been half naked with a jacuzzi and a satin-clad bed beckoning to them.

“You’re right. It would be a shame. And it’ll just go in the book of our exciting Spuffy adventures, right? I’ll call Mom, and you start the bath. And look! Bubbles!” Buffy squealed as she looked at the vanilla scented bubbles that were on the bath stand next to the tub. “And champagne! You know, we should go all out. Do the whole deluxe thing. I mean, when are we ever going to be in a place like this again?” Buffy smiled again, looking completely innocent.

Spike smiled and nodded in agreement. “Whatever you say, pet.” He tried to get rid of all the connotations that arose with “going all out,” as Buffy put it. This hotel must be rigged with aphrodisiacs or something, Spike thought to himself. It’s just Buffy, good ol’ Buffy, first person I met after moving to the States Buffy, sexy thighs in a robe Buffy, wet and near naked Buffy…

“My mom said not to worry about coming in tomorrow and that she hopes we’re okay.” Buffy’s voice broke into the montage that was flying through Spike’s mind. Yup, that made the images go away, he thought to himself.

“Bath’s ready. Close your eyes.”

Buffy heard water splashing and tried not to imagine what he looked like naked, felt like naked, tasted like naked…This is Spike. Friend Spike. Best friend Spike. Who just happens to have a kick-ass body and gorgeous eyes and a really nice ass. Yeah. Best friend Spike.

“Whoa, hot.” Spike’s voice broke into Buffy’s meandering thoughts.

“Huh?” Was I saying those things out loud? Oh, the water. Hot water. Hot water with Spike. Hot water with hot Spike.

“Ready, pet? Come. I’m in.”

Oh boy… “Okay, don’t peek.” Buffy hastily threw her robe off and climbed into the water. “Ooh, that feels so good. I’m in, so you can open your eyes now.”

They both looked at each other and blushed.

“Look, I—“

“Let’s just—“

“Go ahead.”

“No, you—“

“Okay. Look, we’re both naked, but it just has to be that way with the whole drenched clothes and lack of suits. So we’re best friends who happen to be naked in a tub together. Perfectly normal right?” Spike said, trying to make light of their mutual discomfort.

“Exactly. It’s not like we’re dating or about to have sex or anything, so it’s all good.” Why did I say sex? Now I’m thinking about it!

Did she say sex? “Let’s have a toast to this crazy night, shall we? Since the champagne is complimentary, right?” Spike said, reaching over to grab the bottle and glasses.

“Yes, a toast to this crazy night.” Buffy held a glass while Spike poured. “Of course, I’m trusting you not to take advantage of the truth serum effects that alcohol tends to have on my system, Spike.”

“Like you could lie to me anyway,” Spike said, filling his own glass with bubbly. With raised glass, he said, “To Aphrodite’s Oasis. May our thirst be satisfied.”

“To Aphrodite’s Oasis.” They clinked and then sipped. “Yummy. Much better than beer.”

“And much easier to get drunk on, so don’t down it all at once.”

“I don’t want to get drunk. Then I won’t remember all of this. I’ll just drink enough to get comfortable with the idea that I’m going to be partly naked for most of tonight. I think we could both use some of that.” Buffy sipped again and tried to ignore the fact that her legs were intertwined with his.

“Yes, indeed.” Spike drank a little more and then put his glass down. He looked directly into her eyes to avoid the way her creamy breasts were being caressed by the whirring jets of the tub. “So is this place the way you envisioned it to be?”

“I don’t know,” said Buffy slowly. “Maybe I thought it would have more Greek-inspired decorations and less, well, sex-inspired decorations. I mean, I never thought I’d sleep in a round bed.” She shifted against the tub and moved her legs slowly, allowing them to settle on top of Spike’s thighs, which she oddly felt was less intrusive then having them tangled with his.

“Yeah, well, this is the Honeymoon Suite. The Deluxe Honeymoon Suite. I don’t think many people come here just to cuddle.” He tried not moan at the feel of her legs pressing against her thighs, and he hoped that she wouldn’t move anywhere near the erection that was now jutting out and directly being pushed and stroked by a jet stream.

“So, you’ve been working out,” Buffy said, poking him in the chest and trying to own up to the fact that she’d been staring at his chest for the past minute. “Does that mean you have that six pack again? I know you lost it with that whole freshman 15,” she teased. She poked him again, relishing the hardness under her fingers.

“Oi! No need to be mean. And yes, I have quite the abs now. Feel for yourself if you don’t believe me,” Spike retorted, pretending to sulk.

“Oh yeah? I think I’ll do just that.” Buffy began moving her hands down his chest. She knew she was acting rather flirtatiously, but she didn’t really care. She wanted to feel his abs, had always had a great opinion of his body, and hell, if he was offering, she was there feeling it. She was not disappointed. “Not bad, not bad at all.”

Spike closed his eyes and savored the feel of her hands on his chest. In the back of his mind, warning bells were going off, but he still felt they were just doing friendly things. He snoozed the alarms.

“This is pretty nice. Not exactly what I envision for my honeymoon, but it’s still got its perks.” He shifted his leg and accidentally kicked Buffy’s hip. “Oh, sorry about that. Hm. How should we do this?”

“Why don’t we lean on the same wall? I’ll come over there, and then we can both put our legs this way.” Buffy put down her glass and began moving towards his seat.

Spike shifted over and glanced at Buffy, her movement revealing more of her breasts. Oh, and there was a nipple, all rosy and flushed from the heat of the water. Spike quickly pressed his legs together and felt her body slide next to his. His cock was throbbing, from the visual stimulation and the pulsating jets. He breathed in slowly, trying to control his body.

“Are you okay? Not too squished?” Buffy asked, feeling his arm behind her head. She tried not to revel in his closeness and reminded herself that they were just friends. She reached over and filled her glass again.

“Yeah, I’m fine. We probably shouldn’t stay in here too long, though, so we don’t become prunes and all.” Spike held his glass out to Buffy and watched her fill it again.

“Not your honeymoon idea, you said? So what is your ideal honeymoon?” Buffy asked, hoping that conversation would distract her from naughty thoughts.

“Well, I’ve always wanted to go to Italy.”

“Oh, me, too! And see Venice and ride in the gondola—“

“And see Florence and all the museums—“

“And maybe get a villa—“

“Off the coast of Naples—“

They both grinned at their mutual excitement over Italy. Spike impulsively kissed Buffy’s forehead and pulled her to his chest.

“Exactly, pet.”

He lightly stroked her shoulder, enjoying the intimate moment; Buffy feathered her fingers over his chest and nestled her head into the crook of his neck. They sat like that for a few moments, savoring their ability to enjoy each other’s silence.


“We should probably get out of the tub now. It says we shouldn’t be in for more than 15 minutes at a time.” Spike stretched his chest a little, pushing Buffy forward.

“You’re right. We can always do it again in the morning. So you want to get out first?”

“No, you go ahead. I’ll close my eyes again.” He closed his eyes and imagined her stepping out of the tub, slipping on the robe. He tried to banish the images from his mind again, reminding himself of their best-friend relationship, but the images seemed to flow so naturally from his mind. It’s not that he had never thought about the possibility of their dating; they had just never done it, and Spike wasn’t about to risk the friendship they had for something that he wasn’t sure of. He didn’t want his hormones to ruin one of the best things in his life.

“I’m good. I’m going to use the bathroom, so you can come out then. And I promise to call out before coming out,” Buffy said, tightening the sash on her robe. She reached up to pull her hair into a ponytail, lifting her robe higher.

“Sure thing,” Spike said, enjoying the view. When he heard the door close, he stepped out of the tub and stretched. As he put on the robe, he thought about their sleeping conditions. This robe is gonna be uncomfortable to sleep in, but I guess going naked isn’t an option. He usually slept naked, but he wasn’t going to subject Buffy to his habits. While he waited for Buffy to finish in the bathroom, he sat on the bed, propped on the numerous pillows.

“All done,” said Buffy, coming out of the bathroom. She stopped, halted by the image of Spike lounging on the round bed with his robe falling open. She tried to talk to cover her flustered state. “So, you chose that side of the bed, hey? Well, you’re lucky that I happen to like the other side.” She came around the other side and bounced onto the bed. “Ooh, comfy.”

“Yup. I’m gonna use the loo. Be right back.” Spike walked away, oblivious to Buffy’s staring.

I’m going to sleep next to Spike. I’m going to lie next to his almost naked body. Buffy began to stress. What if I snore? Oh, what if I talk in my sleep and he finds out I had all those dreams about him? Buffy bit her lip, remembering the surprise she had awoken to after dreaming about hot, wild sex with Spike. And her surprise that she had continued to have these dreams; eventually they became the image that helped her cum when she was touching herself and needed something to push her over the edge.

So what if he does find out? What if he’s had dreams about me? How would that make me feel? She began to grow hot and wet at the possibility of Spike having dreams about her. Maybe I want him to fantasize about me. I certainly think about him. He is hot, and I know he thinks I’m pretty. And then it hit her; the idea that had always lurked in the back of her mind now completely emerged from beneath. What if something happens between Spike and me, and I like it? What if we’re meant to be together? We are best friends, and I always say I want my man to be my best friend first. Buffy began clenching her robe with her fists. Oh my god. It is Spike. He is the one I want. I’ve always wanted him—even my dreams knew before I did. We’ve always had this spark, this connection, and I just assume it was only friendship—but it could totally be more. There have always been other guys that I dated, but I’ve always compared them to Spike. And I just dated them because they asked. But Spike never asked. The epiphany crashed over her in waves. She allowed herself to embrace the idea fully, reflecting on their comfort with each other and mutual respect, their ease with each other’s families, their similarities in humor and life perceptions, his ability to understand her and know her thoughts. She had always loved him as a friend, been attracted to him as a female—it was only natural that, put in this situation meant for honeymooners, she would realize maybe they could have more, could have it all.

Suddenly, Buffy dropped her robe from her clenched fingers. What if he doesn’t like me? What if he really does only see me as a friend, and that’s why he never asked? What if he’s never fantasized about me?

“Whatcha thinkin’ about, luv?” Spike asked as he casually slipped in between the covers.

“What? Huh? I mean, yeah, sure,” Buffy said quickly, trying to hide the thought train that was now whistling its arrival in her mind. She looked at him, eased in bed with his hands behind his head, and made a decision. Her thoughts still fluttering around, she frantically contemplated what to do. Unable to decide, she merely turned over and switched off the light.

“Oh, so we’re sleeping now? Okay,” said Spike, surprised at her sudden action. He followed suit, and they were soon plunged into soft darkness, the sign outside casting an ethereal glow on the room.
Ch. 4: Quenched Thirst by fauvistfly
Ch. 4: Quenched Thirst

They lay in silence for a few moments, until Buffy spoke.

“Spike? Um, I was thinking. I know you normally sleep naked, and I know I’m a little uncomfortable in this robe, and so I was thinking…” Buffy’s voice trailed off.

Is she suggesting what I think she’s suggesting? “Thinking what, luv?” Spike said carefuly, hoping his voice didn’t betray the sexual tension that was starting to climb up his body.

“Well, why don’t we just get rid of the robes? We’ll both be more comfortable, and we’ve already done the naked thing in the tub.” Buffy hoped she didn’t sound too desperate, but the robe really wasn’t comfortable, and she was just feeling out the situation as she went along.

“Are you sure you’re comfortable with that? I mean, I’m used to sleeping in the buff, but I don’t think you are, unless your sleeping habits have changed.”

“No, I’m okay with it. I’d rather be naked than try to sleep in terry.” Buffy decided to go first and quickly threw her robe on the floor. “See, I’m perfectly comfortable. And now you have to, because it’s all or nothing here.”

Spike tossed his robe onto the floor. “I’m with you now, all naked. This is definitely going in the book.” Spike shifted, letting the cool satin of the sheets slide across his body. “These sheets are nice. I might invest in some for myself,” Spike said, making light conversation to ease his tension.

“Yeah, they are nice.” Buffy tried to stifle her moan in feeling the coolness of the sheet hit her tightened nipples, sending sparks through her body. “It’s definitely a new experience for me, these kinds of sheets.” She shifted a little in the bed, tense with anticipation of what was going to happen next. She wished she could drink another glass of champagne, but the bottle was on the other side of the room, and she wasn’t quite ready to walk around naked. “So, you wanna stay up and talk a little?” Buffy asked.

“Sure. I’m not really that tired. Kinda wired, being in this new place an’ all,” said Spike, turning to his side to face Buffy. “You wanna keep the lights out, though? It’s kinda nice here in the dark, even though we can’t see ourselves in the mirror.”

“Oh, I totally forgot about that. But yea, let’s leave the lights off.” Buffy bit her lip, hesitating in asking what she was really thinking about. “So, since we’re in the honeymoon suite, let’s talk about honeymoon-related things. You know, to have a theme to our conversation.”

“Sounds interesting enough. Got anything in mind?” Spike said. His mind was slowly being filled with sex on the beaches of Italy with a certain blonde, but he decided to let Buffy lead the conversation.

“Well, have you ever had any fantasies?” Buffy asked brightly, using her tone to hide her insecurities. Buffy waited in uncertainty, wondering how he would react to the question.

“What do you mean by fantasies?” asked Spike, his calm tone belying the torrent of emotions running under his skin. Does she know what she’s asking? She wants to talk about fantasies while we’re naked in bed together? Christ, she’s gonna be the death of me.

“You know, sexual fantasies. Like with two people,” said Buffy, curling her body into a fetal position. Her whole frame was taut, awaiting his answer.

“Well, yeah. I mean, everyone does. Don’t you?” he asked, turning the question to her.

“Yeah, I have. But what do you have fantasies about? Like where and with whom. Remember that truth serum champagne I told you about? It has to work on you, too. C’mon, Spike, we never talk about stuff like this. I figure it’s only appropriate considering our environment,” said Buffy.

“Specifics? I guess…” Spike tried to think of his most basic, unoffensive fantasy. “I once had one where I imagined I was in bed with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Does that count?” Spike said, trying to keep their conversation in fantasy-land and not in their bed, not in reality, where his fantasies of his best friend were innumerable.

“No, that doesn’t count. I’ve had tons and tons of fantasies about James Marsters, but they’re all totally out there. When I mean fantasies, I mean things that could happen, that you’d want to happen, but that just haven’t gone from your mind to the world.” Buffy turned onto her back and looked up at the ceiling mirror, seeing vague shadows of the two of them on the bed, strangely positioned to accommodate the round shape.

“I guess I’ve had my fair share of fantasies. It’s seems only natural. I am a full-bodied male, you know,” said Spike, turning onto his back again. “I’ve never really thought much about girls having fantasies. I mean, guys always talk about it, but do you girls?”

“Sure, we do. Maybe not in the locker room or whatever, but we talk about it. That’s why I thought we could talk about it, you being my best friend and all,” said Buffy, still unsure as to whether to ask him.

“Ah yes, best friends.” Spike cringed at the term, his guilt for having so many wet dreams about Buffy starting to smother him. I wonder if she’s had any dreams about me, he thought. He was just gathering the courage to ask when he heard her speak.

“Spike, have you--” Buffy paused. “Have you ever had dreams about me?”

The silence seemed to echo for miles and miles.

“I guess that’s a stupid question, to think that you’d ever dream of me like that. Silly question. Tell me about your dream of Sarah Michelle Gellar,” Buffy said brightly, trying to cover her hurt at what she inferred was his obvious answer.

Spike could read into her voice and was surprised to see her defenses up. He decided to be completely honest and deal with the consequences, whatever they ended up being.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what? I thought you were going to tell me your hot fantasies about Sarah.”

“Buffy, you know what I’m talking about. Yes, I have had fantasies about you.” He waited to gauge her reaction but heard nothing. “Buffy? Buffy, did you hear what I said?”

“Yeah, I did. I just—well, I didn’t—oh. What did—”

“Have you ever dreamt about me?” Spike interrupted. He wanted to level the playing field before divulging any more information. He had been honest enough to this point; he was now ready to lie through his teeth to keep their friendship together.

“Yes,” Buffy said quietly, her voice muffled by the satin she had slowly moved over her face.

“Come again?” said Spike, wanting to hear her say it again.

“Yes. Yes, I’ve had fantasies about you,” Buffy said in a small voice. “Do you think that’s weird?”

“Why would I think it’s weird if I just confessed the same thing to you?” Spike asked cautiously, hesitant in where this conversation was going. He knew his cock was yearning to be stroked, but he refused to give in to touching himself. He turned to his side and looked at Buffy. “What did you dream about?”

“Uh, stuff. You know, fantasy-like stuff. You?”

“Yeah, me, too. Stuff. Fantasy-like stuff.” Spike smiled at her phrasing. “Look, I’ll tell you if you tell me.”

Buffy held her breath. This is what she had ultimately wanted to talk about, to bring out into the open. Her pussy had become drenched when he had confessed, and she was aching to know what he had dreamt about—but she was scared. Telling him her fantasies was definitely moving in the direction she wanted, but that direction was intimidating. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to risk what they had.

“Um, you go first,” Buffy said, rubbing her palms together.

Spike expelled a breath. “Okay, but you have to promise that you’ll tell me one.” Spike shifted in bed next to her.

“I promise.” Buffy looked up again at the ceiling and waited.

“Well, I once had this dream where we were out in the cabin by the lake. I don’t remember what we were talking about or why we were there, but you reached out and kissed me. And then we fell onto the bed, and then, well, you can guess the rest,” Spike mumbled, freaking out about how she might react.

“Will you tell me? The rest, I mean? I think all fantasies have that, and I just wanted to know how you imagined it,” Buffy pushed, unconsciously moving closer to him.

Spike felt her proximity and began clasping the sheet in his hand. “Details, ey? You just want those bloody details, ey luv,” he joked, trying to release some of the tension that had sprung up. “I guess I imagine us on the bed, and you’re on top. We’re kissing, and then you throw off your top and undo my pants, and then you ride me with your head thrown back until we both cum,” he said quickly. He could feel his cock straining against the sheet and precum starting to drip. He willed it to go away, but in the far recesses of his mind he hoped that at least one of his fantasies would come true tonight.

“Oh. Wow. I guess I didn’t—“ Buffy was overwhelmed with confusion at hearing his fantasy. She hadn’t expected him to give so many details, and she hadn’t expected him to say he had fantasized about having sex, maybe kissing or maybe a blow job, but not all out sex—hoped, of course, but she didn’t think he would admit it, and the mutual orgasms were an added bonus. She was so wet with desire that she began shivering.

Spike noticed her shiver and contemplated what to do. Normally, he would have put his arms around her without hesitation. He wanted this to be a normal situation, despite the fact that he had just confessed to a sex dream about her. Normal it is, he repeated to himself. “Cold, luv?” he asked and reached around her to pull her closer to him. He tried not to focus on the heat her body was emanating when their hips touched.

Buffy caught her breath when she felt his arms go around her, and she kept holding it when the rest of their bodies skimmed each other. She was dying to touch him, but she was incredibly apprehensive about how much she should do.

“I believe it’s your turn now,” Spike murmured, running his hand up and down Buffy’s arm. He felt her goosebumps and attempted to calm them, not realizing that he was their source.

“Oh. Well, I had this fantasy. About you.” Buffy hesitated, leaning into his chest in an attempt to hide her face. She placed her palm on his chest and continued. “We’re at the pool in your backyard, and we’re playing around in it. And then you grab me and kiss me.” Her fingers began making circles on his chest, and her breath tickled him. “You kiss me on my neck and—and—in other places, and then suddenly we’re naked.” She heard him breathe in sharply and smiled softly. She continued her artwork on his chest, incorporating more of her nails. “You take me against the wall of the pool, and I can feel the cold water lapping against me. And we move faster and faster, and then I bite you, and then we both cum.” She stopped her artwork and waited to hear his response.

“Buffy,” Spike said, his voice harsh and gravelly. “Luv, do you know what you’re doing to me?” He grabbed her hand to keep it from moving, the delicate touches having driven him crazy for the past minutes. He had nearly cum when she had described biting him, and it had taken all his self-control to keep from touching himself while she spoke.

“The same thing you’re doing to me?” she asked quietly, turning her head to look at him. Her breasts brushed up against his chest in her movement, causing both to gasp. “Spike, do you want me?”

“God, Buffy, I want you so bad it hurts. But you’re my best friend and I love you more than anyone. I don’t want to do something that might hurt us.” Spike looked down into her beautiful hazel eyes, concern clouding his own blue ones.

“How long have you wanted to do this? I mean, you never did before,” Buffy trailed off, looking down at her fingers.

“I’ve always thought you were beautiful, and I’ve always been attracted to you. The fantasies didn’t start till after we were in college, and then you were always dating someone. I figured you weren’t looking at me like that, or else you’d have said something.” Spike felt a heavy weight lift from his chest, as if this honesty had finally released him from bondage. “What about you?”

“Well, I guess it’s the same for me. I mean, you always had girls around, and I knew I would always have my place with you. I just never realized what that place could be, until we were stuck in a honeymoon suite lying naked together.” She smiled briefly, and then looked him straight in the eyes. “I want this, but not if you don’t, if you’re not willing to see what we might have.”

Spike looked back at her. A moment passed. Then, Spike leaned his head in and kissed her—a soft, full-lipped kiss, tender and giving. Spike threaded his fingers through her hair and breathed heavily. “You are so incredible, Buffy,” he said, his mouth lightly touching her cheek through his words. He caught her lips again, slowly and thoroughly kissing her. His tongue peeked into her mouth, exploring, caressing hers in a slow and sensual ballet.

Buffy moved her hands to cradle his face, stroke his lovely cheekbones, run her fingers through his hair. He moved his hand down her arm and found her breast, her nipple already hardened with desire. He rubbed circles around her breast, eliciting her soft moan into his mouth. He starting kissing her neck, lightly sucking on her earlobe, and then he began moving his body down the bed.

“Wait, where are you going?” she panted, keeping her hands in his hair.

“Shh, luv. Just let it wash over you,” he whispered, taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking, nibbling, and then sucking more. He continued laving her breast while his other hand crept down her body and began stroking her thighs. Buffy continued to mew, her body on fire with his ministrations.

Spike kissed her breast, kissed her belly, kissed her navel, kissed that spot right above her hip bone, and then blew lightly against her clit.

“Ohh, Spike,” she breathed, her hips pulsing up to meet his mouth.

Spike spread her thighs apart and kissed her inner thigh, slowly moving towards her wet zone. When she felt like she couldn’t take it any more and wanted to push his face into hers, he licked her opening all the way over her clit.

“Aggghhhh,” she moaned, starting to rub her breasts. “Oh god, don’t stop.”

He began twirling his tongue around her clit, lapping up her juices, and pushing his tongue against her sensitive spot. He spread her wetness around with his finger and then slowly pushed in.

“Ohhhhhh,” she cried, pinching her nipples to increase the sensation. She felt his finger fucking her while his tongue lavished attention on her pulsing nub. “Ohgodohgodohgod.”

Spike loved hearing her moans and breathless exclamations; it amazed him to think that he was the source of all this pleasure. He continued to suck and lick and nip, wanting to push her into ecstasy with his name on her lips.

“Oh god, Spike, let me suck you, please. I want to taste you so bad,” Buffy moaned, trying to move him up her body. “Please, I need something in my mouth.”

“Patience, pet. Patie—“ Spike was cut off by the fingers pulling his hair and hauling him up.

“No, need to taste your cock. Need to feel you suck my tits. Need you now,” Buffy demanded, the rest of her body aching for his touch. She reached out and stroked his shaft before pulling it into her hot mouth.

“Guuuhh, Buffy! Fuck,” Spike roared, the sensations overwhelming him. He angled his body to suck her breasts, squeezing it with his teeth and tickling it with his tongue. His fingers dove into her wetness and began stroking her pussy all the way up to her clit.

She moaned into his body, her throat vibrating against his penis.

He began to stroke faster, hitting her clit in a different way each time her ran his fingers over her slit. Her moan began to come faster, her voice higher.

“Mmm….Ummmm…Uuuhhhh,” she breathed against his cock, her rhythm faltering as she felt her body ascend that delicious orgasmic mountain. She tightened her ass and clenched his fingers in her pussy, driving up those sensations. Her back arched into his hands and then her mouth released his cock.

“UUUuuuunnnnnnggg!” she shrieked, feeling the waves of rapture race and spin through her entire body. “Oh fuck!”she cried, pressing her clit up against his still fingers, trying to make the orgasm last longer as her nub thrummed and pulsed with pleasure. Finally, she relaxed and threw her head back into the pillows, her face and body glistening with sweat.

“Oh my god,” she said again, pushing her hair away from her face.

“Yes, you called?” Spike said cockily. He dodged while she tried to slap his body.

“You just wait, mister,” she said seductively, swiftly turning him onto his back and straddling his body. “I’m gonna make you scream, ride you till you pop like warm champagne, fuck you till your legs can’t move.” She threw her head and whipped him across her chest with her hair.

“Oh god,” Spike breathed, his cocky voice now replaced with a lust-addled voice, and his body bucked up in an attempt to thrust into her.

“Uh uh,” she said teasingly. She grabbed his hands and threw them above his head, her breasts dangling enticingly above his face. “I’m in control now.” She shoved her tit into his face, forcing him to take it in his mouth. Hearing him moan and feeling his cheeks hollow as he latched onto her nipple, she impaled herself on his cock.

“Mmmuuuuhh,” they cried together, both engulfed by the sensation of each other’s hot skin and wetness.

Buffy clenched her pussy, making Spike moan beneath her. The sound spurred her on, and she began undulating her body above his, letting her clit hit his lower curls with each ripple.

“Fuck, Buffy, luv, oh,” Spike babbled, her hot snatch moving up and down his cock. He struggled to move his arms, but she shifted her weight against him, switching the angle of their bodies and riding him hard. He stretched his head towards her and began kissing all the skin that he could reach, his lips searching out her softness.

“Ohh,” she whimpered, loving the feel of his mouth covering her neck and breasts. The intense heat between the two of them deepened; she released his arms and allowed her body to rock with his, her breasts bouncing in the motion. The air cooled her body, and she threw back her hair, feeling his cock push up against her g-spot. “Oh god, yeah,” she breathed.

With his hands suddenly released, he grabbed her hips and began thrusting harder.

“Ohgodohgodohgod,” Buffy chanted, loving the power that was flowing from his firm grasp on her body. “Ohgod—I—Spike—Uuhh,” she yelped, her body knowing how close to bliss she was. She tighted her hold on his rod and shifted into overdrive.

“God, Buffy, oh, fuck, god, come for me, fuck, guuu—“

“Uuuuhhh!” she shrieked as she clenched her body in response to the flood of pleasure whipping through her body.

“Uuuuhhhhhh!” he roared as he felt his cum shoot into her with a final thrust. He held her hips and kept himself deeply embedded in her pussy, her tightness and his length vibrating together. He finally let go, and Buffy slumped her body on top of his, exhausted from the high.

“Fucking incredible,” she murmured into his chest. She heard his excited heart beat slowly return to its normal pace, and it lulled her into a sense of peace.

“You are so amazing. God, Buffy,” Spike whispered, gently stroking her hair.

“I can’t believe we didn’t do his before,” Buffy said. She felt him chuckle underneath her, sending rumblings against her body. “Ooh, do that again.”

He laughed. “You are something else, luv. And you’re all mine,” he said, embracing her tightly.

“Gee, starting with the possessive tendencies already?” she teased. She felt him stiffen slightly.

“Buffy, this—this wasn’t just a quick fuck to me. This is something I’ve dreamt about, and you have, too, if you—“

“Spike, I’m teasing,” Buffy interrupted, not wanting to ruin their newfound pleasure with misunderstandings. “You know I don’t sleep around. I—I love you. Always have. And now, this just makes it complete.” She looked him deeply in the eyes and then gently kissed him.

“I love you so much, Buffy. So much,” he said, kissing her again. “So bloody much it hurts.”

“Me, too,” she said softly, getting more comfortable with those welcome butterflies that were fluttering around her soul at the sound of his voice, his proclamations of love. She snuggled closer to him, waiting for him to relax again. When she didn’t feel the tension dissipate, she tilted her head to look at him, trying to figure out his worries.

“Ah, I see. Don’t worry, I’m still on the pill,” Buffy reassured him.

“How do you do that? We weren’t even talking about that, and yet you know exactly what’s on my mind. Kinda scary,” he said, his eyes wide in wonderment as he gazed at his lover.

“Well, you do the same thing to me, right? What am I thinking of right now,” she asked coyly.

Spike chuckled. “Give me a little more time, luv, and we’ll go bless the shower.”

“Imagine it, baby! Two showerheads!” she cried, giggling at his ability to read her mind.

“Indeed. Don’t worry, pet. We’ve got all the time in the world to act out all your fantasies,” said Spike, hugging her impulsively. He loosened his hold, and they continued to lie in each other’s arms, their exhaustion finally taking hold of them. “All the time in the world,” he murmured, falling asleep at last.

~the end~
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=785