If Wishes were Spikes, Buffy would have Two! by Sotia
Summary: When Buffy accepts an offer without even realizing she did, she ends up with double the man of her dreams!
Post NFA (off canon, if canon includes the comics).

Note: This is a threesome fic! (Spike/Buffy/William... well, sort of a William)
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9659 Read: 11250 Published: 01/31/2008 Updated: 02/12/2008

1. One-shot by Sotia

2. Part Two by Sotia

3. Part Three by Sotia

One-shot by Sotia
Author's Notes:
This story was requested by a great reader and reviewer, fyreburned, who's been going through a rough patch!
She specifically asked for a Spike/Buffy/William PWP, and this is the closest I could come up with, as plot kept nagging me to be let in.
This chapter is where plot basically ends, and the following two are pure smut. Be warned, there is m/f/m, m/m, rough sex, bloodplay, and mention of Buffy/Other (the last one just in the first couple of paragraphs)
This is the first time I write anything like that, and I'm more than nervous about it, so please take a moment and let me know what you thought of it.
Thank you as always to Im_bloody_English for being the best beta I could ask for! Thank you also to Darkrivertempest and Dusty273 for urging me on and cheering me up. Finally a 'Thank you' to Katkin, who's never gonna read this cuz it isn't her cuppa, but who makes me smile!

XXX

PS. The plot that kept nagging me may result into a proper (not PWP) story, as a sequel to this if you guys like it!

PS2. *smacks forehead* Being nervous and excited about posting this I forgot to say that Darkrivertempest was also the one that came up with the name for this fic (which was known as 'the 3some fic' up until the day before it was posted :P) Thanks again babe, you're a doll!!!
Buffy lay in her double bed, legs spread and bent at the knees, heels planted on the mattress, one arm outstretched, pouting at the Immortal.

“Come ooon,” she whined. “You promised to show me your real face! You did!” The hand that wasn’t fiddling with the wooden pattern on the side panel of the bed lightly grazed his inner thigh. “You said if I did… ‘that’, you’d show me your real face, and I did it, twice!

The man smirked and she was hit by how little, *more like nothing,* that grin did for her.

“Cara mia, you know I’m a vain man, and I fear I might lose you if you saw the demon hidden beneath this façade. You understand my hesitance, yes?”

“No, no I don’t! And I can promise you, whatever I may see will make no difference whatsoever in how I feel about you!”

“Do you swear, mi amor?” He turned his body to face her. “Do you swear it will not come between us?”

“Pinky swear!” She smiled her sweetest smile and batted her eyelashes. It was all it took for the Immortal to give in to her plea.

His skin began to sink inwards, his body shrinking in front of her eyes until the vibrant, well-muscled man she’d gone to bed with turned into nothing more than a mummy, years – eons – taking their toll before her very eyes. Buffy was surprised to hear his vocal chords still worked, when in a voice that reminded her of sand-paper grating against stone he asked, “Do you feel the same about me now?”

“Oh, I feel just like before baby.” Lightning quick, she drew the sword she kept under her bed and lay its razor-sharp edge against the creature’s neck. “I still despise you!”

“Elisabeth, cara…” He seemed to flex his fleshless jaw as he tried to reason with her.

“I told you, it’s Buffy!” She slightly increased the pressure of the sword until his paper-thin skin ripped in a half-inch tear and green liquid seeped out. *Ewww! Sooo glad we used protection!* “And don’t try to shift back, same book that said how you can only be killed in true form also said steel touching you prevents your metamorphosis.” His eyes seemed to widen even more despite his current lack of eyelids. “What? Surprised I can read or that I can pronounce ‘metamorphosis’? I can spell it too, you know! M-e-t-… never mind, not that you’ll live to tell anyone if I can’t. Now, any last wishes?”

The Immortal hadn’t lived long enough to earn himself the nickname by being stupid. Of course he had underestimated this slip of a girl now sitting beside him and holding the means to his demise in her small hand. But he wouldn’t do that again. Instead of pleading for his life, he decided to offer her something worthy of letting him live.

“What would it take for you to forget you ever met me, Buffy?” He asked through clenched teeth. “If I offered you whatever your heart desired? If I could make anything in your mind come true?” He turned his uncovered eyeballs to her face. “This offer has no limits, other than you have to take it now!”

*Anything? Spike… My Spike returned to me… with his soul shining through his eyes?* She choked down a sob at the thought of the last time she had seen him, the flames engulfing their joined hands. He wouldn’t have died – well, not permanently, anyway – if it weren’t for that soul. *Even without the soul I loved him, I just didn’t know… didn’t wanna know. Who needs it anyway?* He was still Spike, still loved her, soul or not.

She bit her lower lip, eyes never leaving the dehydrated body next to her as she contemplated what, *whom*, she would choose given the opportunity. Would she trust soulless Spike if she could have him back? She so would! He’d proven himself over and over again but she refused to see it at the time. If she could, she’d show him it didn’t matter, that she loved all of him: man and demon. *Of course with the soul he would fit in more easily. He wouldn’t constantly have to fight against his baser instincts. But I guess he could still have the chip…*

The Immortal, ever the gentleman, let out a slight cough which succeeded in bringing her back to the ‘here and now’.

“You can’t give me what I want.” Her eyes were narrowed to slits, trying to suppress the tears that wanted to surface. “No one can, so you can do the next best thing for me and die!” *God, I love them both! Maybe two Spikes? Heck, this is ‘Wish-land’, I can ask for as many as I want! Not like I’m gonna get them, anyway!*

“Do you know what you want?” The shell of a man asked as she lifted her elbow to give her arm momentum without removing the steel blade from his throat. “That is all it will take for me to give it to you-” sensing her hesitation, however brief, he chanced a term of endearment “-cara.”

She ignored him, but her hand still didn’t deal the killing stroke. *Yes, two Spikes! One without the soul and one with! And they’d have to understand and accept each other’s existence… cuz jealous Spike? Not so much with the reasoning! God, I’m losing it. Spike was never much with the reasoning anyway. Why do I keep torturing myself? I can’t have him back, any version of him.* She let out the desperate laughter of a person on the verge of a breakdown brought about by grief.

“Can I see what you want?” he asked.

She knew what he meant, so she granted him access to her mind with a curt nod.

She knew he could read her thoughts when she let him, but had no way of manipulating them. *He couldn’t hold a candle to one Spike when it comes to pleasuring me, let him see how much he lacks when faced with two!* She deliberately led her thoughts to envision being entangled with both souled and un-souled Spike, all three whispering words of love between moans, all as a blow to the Immortal’s ego before she took his unnaturally long life away.

When she felt his presence in her mind subside, she looked at him with undisguised malice – the only way she knew how to deal with her loss – and said in a saccharine voice, “Let’s see you give me that!”

“Done, cara. Enjoy!”

And suddenly the world went black.

~~~~*~~~~

Spike – or rather William these days – had spent every night of the year that went by since the one that would forever stay in his mind as ‘The-Night-The-Good-Guys-Got-Screwed-Over’ the same way. Brooding and writing, becoming more like the Poof, *God rest his soul*, every single day. *No, not the Poof, like that ponce, William. That is why you go by his name again, remember?*

He wrote poetry every chance he got these days. Poetry about her, the love of his life, *un-life… er, who gives a fuck?*, the woman he hadn’t been man enough to go after when he was shoved back in this existence. His hair had grown out and, in one of his very few moments of caring enough about his looks to want to destroy them, he’d had the peroxide tips cut at a demon barber-shop.

He even took to speaking in his old accent and wearing glasses again. Just for the sake of leaving nothing worth noticing about his appearance as he spent his evenings in a British-style pub, brimming with other lonely people. *Not ‘other people’, just people. They’re people, you are not! You’re a pathetic excuse for a vampire and an even worse one for a man. That’s why the only sunshine in your life is currently shagging the bloody Immortal!*

He desperately needed a smoke but had enforced himself abstinence from all pleasures. Maybe if he could stick with it long enough he’d stop feeling so tainted. Maybe he’d even work up the courage to one day show up on her doorstep. *Maybe I could send her a poem, see if she figures out it’s me.* She most probably wouldn’t care, even if she figured it out. But he went back to writing his latest creation anyway.

It seems like a million times
We’ve been through it all…
Again and again,
reaching conclusions, finding solutions.
For me, sleepless nights,
for you anger, frustration…
and all this to prove to each other
our lack of need, our independence…
Both fighters, both survivors,
neither with a chance to win.
This is a fight with one’s self,
this is a fight to prevail.
A fight, alas, among equals;
there can be no winner.
We will both lose, should this go on,
and the price is high
- at least for me –
In the battle to keep our boundaries,
can we afford to lose one another?
We lost, Buffy, we lo-

*Oi! Where’d the lights go? Don’t need lights anyway… bloody vampire here!*


He didn’t manage another thought before being drawn in oblivion.

~~~~*~~~~

*She didn’t mean it, she can’t have meant it!* Spike kicked at the shambles that used to be his crypt. Used to, that is, before the bane-of-his-existence-slash-woman-of-his-dreams and her overgrown git of an ex boyfriend had crashed the place in their efforts to kill harmless bugs! *Maybe I should 'ave told her the truth, that they were a mate’s sprogs… Naaah! She din’t care about the truth, did she? She wouldn’ have gotten her ‘out-of-jail-free’ card if she did… And to call me ‘William’!*

He’d find demon-girl and get a spell to get The Slayer out of his system! That was the only thing that might work.

A couple of unfortunate vampires that crossed his path on his way to the Magic Shop were dusted faster than you can say ‘stake’, but that did nothing to alleviate either his fury or his grief. If it wasn’t for the bloody chip in his head this would be the night that he’d say ‘bugger that’ and go back to hunting. Not that he had to prove anything anymore, right? *Wrong, you wanker, and you know it! You’ll be love’s bitch ‘til you dust… Hmmm, that dustin’ part doesn’ sound too bad now, does it?*

Before he knew it he was at the door to the shop, but as he raised his hand to push it open he felt like he was sucked into… *What the bleeding hell is goin’ on? If I get my hands on Red…* and then… nothing.

~~~~*~~~~

Buffy stirred, trying to gather her wits enough to feel her surroundings. She was laying on her side, on a soft surface, covered with what felt like a sheet. *Am I naked under here? Did I at least get to kill the asshole?* The room she was in was not well lit from what she could gather without raising her eyelids. And she was getting tinglies at the back of her neck. All too familiar tinglies she hadn’t felt in the two-years-and-something, *792 days, but who’s counting?*, since she’d last felt him. With a prayer in her heart, she hesitantly raised her lids to…

…look into the most beautiful blue eyes she’d ever seen, *his eyes*, gazing back at her with adoration!

“Spike?” Her voice was choked as she reluctantly raised her hand to touch his perfectly shaped cheekbone. *If this is a dream, I’d rather die before waking up.*

“Right here, luv, that pillock 's more of a ‘William’” Spike’s voice startled her, as it came from behind her.

She rolled on her back, careful to hold the sheet covering her breasts in place and was met by a cool touch… no, two cool touches, one on either side, before she saw the peroxide-blonde curls.

For a while she could do nothing but snap her neck back and forth between the two men bracketing her on the bed, each holding one of her arms. *Vampires. My vampires.* She tried to think, to figure things out, but her brain was stuck and her heart was beating so fast she felt like it was going to burst through her chest. So she just laid there, opening and shutting her mouth, saying nothing as she took in the subtle – and not so subtle – differences between them.

Spike, the most likely un-souled, chipped, cocky Spike, sported the same look he always had – well ‘before’, that is – all black attire, leer and duster included. The other, ‘William’, looked shy, barely lifting his eyes to her as she perused his sandy locks and dull brown suit with the suede patches on the elbows.

“How? What? Was it…” realizing she made no sense, she took a deep breath and looked at the wall opposite her bed before voicing her question. “Did the Immortal do it? Is it really you?”

“I guess the ponce finally managed somethin’ other than jus’ shaggin’ you.” He buried his hand in the duster’s pocket, frantically searching for something.

“Shut up, Spike.” William looked hurt as he chastised his younger self. “And don’t light that!” he added as Spike found the packet of Marlboros and brought one to his mouth. And surprisingly, Spike did as he was told.

“What? Am I the only one gifted with the knowledge of everythin’ that happened from my ‘when’ to now?” He cocked his eyebrow. “An’ I also happen to know somethin’ about you that’ll really piss the Slayer off… like where you’ve been all this time. Oh, say… L.A.?”

“What? Sp—William?” Buffy was derailed from her thoughts on how this miracle happened to hurt at the knowledge her lover had been alive, er, still existing in LA and not come for her all this time… hiding from her. She turned back on her side towards William. “Why?” A single tear fell from her eye while the rest of her face seemed carved in stone.

“I—I wasn’t sure you would want me… You said, before I died, you said… something, and I did not want to hear you take it back.” He sighed, ducking his head so she wouldn’t see him cry. “And when I saw you with the Immortal… I guess I didn’t want to chase another chimera.”

“First of all, did you just call me a British word for bitch?”

“No, luv,” Spike intervened. “What he meant to say was tha’ he din’t want to chase another dream.”

“Thank you, Spike.” She didn’t even throw him a glance over her shoulder. “And what do you mean ‘saw me with the Immortal’?” She raised her hand and Spike was sure she was getting ready to throw a punch.

Instead, she cupped William’s chin and lifted his face to hers. “Know what? Never mind. That’s behind us.” She paused, trying to remember the word he’d used and taking a mental note to definitely pursue the matter further in the future, despite her current act of nonchalance. “I’m not a she-mare or whatever you said. I’m Buffy, your Buffy and I love you, you—you shirty man!” She kissed him and it was like tasting heaven again, though his smell and taste had changed on the surface – with the alcohol and tobacco gone from his breath – it was still his lips. *Spike-lips… lips of Spike!* It was like coming home.

“Right, I’m off then!” She felt Spike’s weight shift on her other side as he sat up ready to get off the bed.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Her hand flew to the sleeve of his duster, staying him before she shifted on her back once more, modesty forgotten this time. She reached her free hand to gently caress William’s fingers as they now played with her hair, chancing a glance his way and smiling sweetly at the awe-struck look on his face then mouthing ‘I love you’ and turning her attention back to the bristling vampire on her right.

“Oh, right! Jus’ cuz I’m not all Mr. Soulful like that one-” he indicated William with a nod “-means I’m a threat to the good people of… Rome, is it?” He was pissed off and hurt and wondered if the chip would still let him hit her, because he craved a good sparring with her. To his credit, he refrained from stealing a glance at the rosy tip of her breast that peeked out at him from above the sheet.

“No, Spike, you’re not-”

He didn’t let her finish, he just went on ranting. “Of course! I’m toothless now. What was the word you used when I was in ol’ Rupe’s bathtub? Fangless, tha’s it!” *Though I could still shag you halfway through next week!*

“Will you shut up and listen to me?”

“No! I’ve done enough of that, an’ look what it got me. Seems I have to get on the next plane to Africa if you’ll wanna have anythin’ to do with me. ‘Course for that to happen I’d have to try an’ ra-” He cut himself off and screwed his eyes shut at that. *Better punch myself in the nose before either of them does.*

William withdrew his hand from her golden locks as if slapped and when Buffy turned to see what was wrong, he was cringing away from her, tears freely streaming down his sharp cheekbones. So she did what she felt she had to.

She punched Spike square in the face.

tbc.
Part Two by Sotia
Author's Notes:
It's past midnight here, which means it's officially Tuesday, so here is Part 2.

I hoe you enjoy it, please let me know what you think!
From Part One~~~~~~~~~~~~

William withdrew his hand from her golden locks as if slapped and when Buffy turned to see what was wrong, he was cringing away from her, tears freely streaming down his sharp cheekbones. So she did what she felt she had to.

She punched Spike square in the face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now will you listen to me?” She looked like a warrior Goddess, a tiny one, as the covers fell to her torso and she sat there all flushed, eyes blazing, hair ruffled…

*Topless, mate! Don’ look at her tits, she’ll slug you again!* Spike nodded his head ‘yes’, gingerly searching his nose for a broken bone.

“Good! That was ages ago for William,” she addressed Spike before turning to William. “Honey, are you listening to me?” William opened his mouth to say something, his face betraying he was about to disagree. “No, William, we’re over that! It wasn’t even like that. It was us, and it was our worst, but we got to that point together. It wasn’t all your fault.” She brushed the dark-honey colored curls back from his face and turned back to Spike who stared down at his clenching and unclenching fists. “And you—for you it was never, so if we’re staying together, you are not to bring that up again.”

Spike looked taken aback, yet a glimmer of hope shone in his eyes as he asked “Stayin’ together? All three of us?”

“Well it would take at least another ten apocalypses, er, apocalypsi… whatever to take me away from the men that I love. Or to take them away from me!” She crossed her arms over her chest wearing her best resolve-o face.

“Love? Buffy… Love?” Spike blinked as if trying to wake from a dream. “You love… me, too?”

She reached out, grabbing him, kissing him with all the passion of the days that to her were years ago, and all the love that to him was never there so that he knew she was telling the truth.

“So then, we are… all together?” William needed confirmation. “As in… well, ‘together’?” Her naked back called to him, he wanted to lick and kiss a trail along it, but he couldn’t. He shouldn’t. Not until he was sure…

“Did the soul come for the price of half a brain? Yes, you moron, the lady said so!” He didn’t seem to share his alter ego’s reservations, his hands that roved her back while they’d been kissing were now gliding towards her buttocks.

Buffy giggled at her boy’s antics before turning her attention fully on William. “Are you OK with that? I mean… sharing?”

Spike answered her instead.

“Question is, luv, are you OK with sharin’ too? Cuz soul or not, I’m one horny bastard, especially with the woman I love, so he’ll be a’right with it ‘s long as I’m the only other bloke touchin’ you, but I’m too hot not to fuck myself… if the opportunity arises.” The answer came whispered in her ear but William’s supernatural hearing picked it up.

Spike chuckled at the indignant ‘You’re a pig’ coming from his older self – who by the way seemed so embarrassed he’d be blushing if he were human – but was shocked beyond words when Buffy grinned and said…

“I think I could live with that. If you two don’t mind.”

“Buffy? Are you sure?” William asked.

There was a glint in his eyes and Buffy felt a shiver run down her spine. *I guess Spike had the ‘horny’ part right*, she thought as her eyes looked him over until her sight was glued to the bulge beneath his pants.

That’s when she became really, truly aware of her nakedness.

She faced Spike again, pulling away from his arms enough to look down at herself and then at him, and his heart clenched – if that was possible. *Tha’s it, mate. Tha’s when she usually kicks you out.* When Buffy seemed to scrutinize William too, Spike was sure she had changed her mind about both of them. Then she surprised him – them – again.

Peeling the material completely away from her lower body, she whispered, “Too many clothes.”

Spike didn’t need to be told twice. His precious duster lay in a heap on the floor in the blink of an eye, swiftly followed by the rest of his clothes. He was already hard, hell, been hard since he woke next to her moments before he felt her rise from unconsciousness, and he bet the wanker on the other side of the bed was in the exact same condition.

Said wanker hadn’t moved a muscle except for the one in his jaw that ticked, indicating his inner struggle.

With a questioning look, Buffy sought the younger vampire’s permission to attend to William’s nervousness, to focus her attention on him. And at Spike’s nod of approval, she turned to William, bending towards her souled lover, intent on claiming his lips before whispering against them, “Don’t you want me anymore?” His hands flew to her hair of their own volition to hold her close, to crush her mouth against his in a searing kiss.

“I’ll always want you. You’re the one, Buffy. I just… I’m not sure you want this.” He indicated nothing in particular, but knew she knew what he meant.

“I want you, all of you. Both of you…” she trailed off feeling Spike kissing the back of her neck and running his tongue between her shoulder blades before slightly grazing her skin with blunt teeth. Spreading open the lapels of William’s jacket, her hand found its way to undo the buttons of his shirt. “I need to feel you.” She unclasped his belt-buckle as Spike was caressing her ass, kissing and nipping at her side. When she moaned, William couldn’t take it anymore. He ripped his trousers open, letting his cock jump out under her hungry gaze.

Spike shifted away and Buffy looked over her shoulder to see him on his knees, running his hand up and down his pale shaft, his eyes glazed over, glued on his doppelganger’s length.

She reveled at their synchronized hisses as she ducked her head, licking the underside of William’s manhood before slowly sucking it past her lips. Suddenly Spike was on his back, his face between her legs, pulling her hips downwards. When his tongue ran up her folds, parting them in order to tease her clit, she moaned around William’s shaft and felt his hips buck in response, sending his cock deeper inside her mouth.

William growled as Buffy relaxed her muscles, deep-throating him and teasing his balls with her fingernails. He grabbed her head to hold her in place. “Buffy… so long… want you. Suck me, baby! That’s it… tighter… Bloody Hell!”

Spike wanted nothing more than to slam the heavenly pussy he was eating on his cock and have Buffy ride him to oblivion, but of the three of them he was the only one that’d had a decent shag earlier that day. *Buffy hasn’ had a good rough an’ tumble since my today, and William… well if I’ve got all of his memories, half a dip in Harm two years ago was the closest he got!* He shoved two fingers inside Buffy’s greedy slit, latching onto her nubbin and felt her shudder *Close, so close…* His other hand was pumping himself at a leisurely pace, not wanting to cum that way.

Buffy began swallowing around William’s dick, her thumb applying pressure to his perineum, when she had an idea. Without ceasing her ministrations she let go of his scrotum, reached between her own legs and rubbed her middle finger where Spike’s hand was currently fucking her to get it slick with her juices. Bringing her hand back to fondle William’s balls, she slid the finger wet with her essence backwards and rimmed his puckered hole.

The moment she felt his sack tighten even more she pushed her finger inside up to the first knuckle, making him scream ‘BUFFY!’ That was the same moment Spike allowed his fangs to descend, lightly nicking her clit and sending her into a spiraling orgasm, shivering and moaning as William’s spendings ran down her throat.

William grabbed her under the armpits as soon as she’d licked him clean, dragged her upwards and bringing her lips to his, explored her mouth with his tongue. “I love you” he told her as if pleading for her to accept it.

“I know, William, I love you, too.” She gave him another kiss before turning in his embrace, opening her arms to Spike who was looking at them wearily as William followed her movement in order to spoon her, nestling his already hardening cock between her thighs. “Spike?” She saw trepidation in his eyes as he avoided her look.

“I’m sorry, luv, I got carried away and… I din’t mean to bite you.”

“Too bad, cuz I was counting on you doing it again.”

She smirked and Spike felt relief flood through his veins. “That can be arranged, kitten!” He slipped inside her arms, kissing her and letting her taste herself on his mouth.

William was kneading one of her breasts from behind, rubbing his dick against her opening so that the head kept nudging her clit, making her squirm. Spike’s erection was hard against her thigh as he suckled the nipple of her other breast, one hand under her head, pulling William even closer, the other alternatively parting her nether lips with two fingers while using a third to fondle his older self’s perineum.

“I—I think-” Buffy panted as William’s erection began pushing against her entrance “-I think it’s Spike’s turn…” Spike was now applying pressure on her nub with his thumb; his index and middle finger guiding the other vampire inside her.

“Don’ worry, pet, I have no intention of goin’ without!” He raised her leg over his hip and dipped two fingers in her juices just before William plunged inside her to the hilt.

Buffy threw her head back and moaned, feeling her inner walls stretch to accommodate the welcome invasion. Then she was left empty again, as William withdrew completely, bringing his length flush between her butt-cheeks. Before she could protest, his lips were on her neck, bruising the skin with the force he used to suck on her pulse point while his arm lifted her leg even higher, opening her to Spike.

The peroxide blond began slowly stroking her pussy, spreading her secretions towards her second entrance before gently inserting a finger there. Feeling her tense, he claimed her lips again, not relenting but instead, pushing another finger in her the moment she relaxed slightly. His thumb found her quim and was sucked inside and he used his hand to fuck both her greedy holes for a while before pulling out and shoving his thumb in William’s mouth.

William was intoxicated by her scent and taste, but he knew he should wait. All the years of sharing Drusilla with Angelus had been imprinted in his mind, and it was obvious that after having just been gratified, it was now – like then – his turn to play second fiddle. *This is nothing like ‘then’.* He turned his attention’s to Buffy’s back, playing out the fantasy he had when she first sat up on the bed revealing her nakedness. On his way down, he managed to also get rid of the clothes hanging on his body. He ended his descent right between Buffy’s legs, facing Spike’s cock. He couldn’t resist running his tongue over the tip to taste the drop of precum leaking from it.

Buffy was floating with sensations she never knew she was capable of. Her men were worshiping her body like a temple, making her feel things she hadn’t felt in… *EVER* when it suddenly stopped. Spike was still rocking against her but his cock was no longer touching her; he was only lightly brushing his knuckles against her folds. William had stopped touching her too, and she looked to where his head was bobbing to find that the reason was the most erotic thing she’d ever witnessed. Spike’s hand was fisted on William’s hair while his cock was inside William’s mouth being expertly sucked.

Spike saw her eyes shift to where his length was disappearing inside the lush lips identical to his and then turned to face her, his eyes hooded with lust and pulled all the way out before shoving his cock inside her in one long stroke. “FUCK!” His eyes rolled back in his head at the feeling of the scorching heat surrounding him and he stilled his hips to save himself the embarrassment of cumming like a first-timer.

He almost lost his control, however, when a cool tongue began licking at where his body joined Buffy’s and he felt a hand pulling on his balls.

The ecstasy Buffy was feeling was tearing her body and mind asunder. She was draped over Spike, his manhood deep in her pussy, pumping inside her with a slow rhythm, gradually building the heat in her womb while another Spike, *ahem, William* was now rimming her second entrance, adding to the jolts of white fire racing through her veins.

William pushed his tongue inside her anus and felt her clench around him. Drawing soothing circles on her lower back he managed to loosen her up enough to replace his tongue with a finger, pushing it all the way inside before slowly slithering in another one. Buffy was moaning and begging them both for ‘harder, faster’ but neither wanted to hurry this moment.

When the vampire behind her added yet another digit and the one fucking her pinched her clit, Buffy felt the world shift under her, as stars exploded in front of her eyes and her voice went hoarse from screaming both their names.

They weren’t done with her yet, though. William moved upwards, positioning his cock at her rose bud and tugged on her earlobe with his teeth before whispering “Are you sure you want us both, Buffy?”

“Yes, please…” she breathed out her response, trying to relax her muscles and bracing herself for his invasion.

He had never been ‘there’… From how tight she felt around the tip of his cock, no one had ever been ‘there’. He gritted his teeth, holding back from ramming all the way in her virgin hole and reached around her to fondle a breast while he licked and nipped on the side of her neck.

When he started pushing inside her, Spike began withdrawing, adding a delicious friction to the steel and velvet grip that his dick was sinking into. When William was completely seated, Spike thrust in at full force, causing all three of them to grunt and moan.

She was filled to the brim but wanted more. And she asked for more – and more – as her two lovers’ movements picked up speed, one plunging while the other was withdrawing, neither holding back. Her right arm was wrapped around Spike’s neck, holding his mouth against hers, nails of the other one biting in the skin of William’s firm ass, raising welts as she tried to bring him even deeper inside.

Spike felt the demon trying to surface, and he slowed his thrusts, but Buffy was of a different mind and began all but bouncing back and forth, her holes sucking on their cocks in turn. William growled; although his control over his demon was even greater than his un-souled self’s, it too was wavering…

“Do it,” Buffy panted breathlessly, feeling the telltale tightening in her womb that signaled it was a matter of seconds before she came again.

Spike and William locked eyes and without further communication shifted into their demon forms. Spike hit first, his fangs slicing in Buffy’s right breast and drawing her potent blood just fractions of a second before Williams canines were embedded in her neck.

Buffy erupted. She felt like she was burning from the inside out, her nerve endings expanding until she could sense the blood in her vessels rushing to her womb. Her inner walls fluttered and rippled, milking both of her lovers’ seed as they spasmed inside her, growling their release in unison against her flesh. The sound reverberated through her until she didn’t know if she was growling with them, and turned into purring as they laved the love-bites on her golden skin to close the wounds.

Still linked to her, the two men shifted even closer, to cuddle her between them in a Spike-shaped cocoon, kissing every inch of skin they could reach, nuzzling and caressing her.

Despite her resurfacing arousal and the slayer constitution, the emotional exhaustion of the day weighed heavily upon her and she let herself drift off with a smile on her face and two vampires in her body.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Spike turned to William when he was sure their girl’s heartbeat had evened out and she was fast asleep. “Have to take a shower, mate, an’ I gather you need one, too.”

“I don’t want to leave her.” William widened his nostrils, inhaling their mixed scent.

“Din’t say anythin’ ‘bout leavin’ her, you wanker, did I? Jus’ takin’ the ripeness off.” He slowly withdrew from Buffy’s body and got off the bed, watching William do the same. The two found the bathroom behind the first door they opened, and seeing no need for prudence got in the shower together.



tbc
Part Three by Sotia
Author's Notes:
As I've already told you, this is my first attempt on anything more than Spuffy. Please let me know if you like this and want more ('more' meaning a full-length story dealing with what comes next and tying loose ends).

Thank you as always to Im_bloody_English for being the best beta I could ask for! Thank you also to Darkrivertempest and Dusty273 for urging me on and cheering me up. Finally a 'Thank you' to Katkin, who's never gonna read this cuz it isn't her cuppa, but who makes me smile!

Oh! And in case somebody missed it (and cares :-P), Quiet Summer Chapter 23 was posted yesterday!
From Part Two

“Din’t say anythin’ ‘bout leavin’ her, you wanker, did I? Jus’ takin’ the ripeness off.” He slowly withdrew from Buffy’s body and got off the bed, watching William do the same. The two found the bathroom behind the first door they opened, and seeing no need for prudence got in the shower together.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Although William really saw no shame in getting in the shower together with his younger self, he did feel a bit embarrassed at how his body began to react when Spike threw his head back and sighed with obvious pleasure as he used the sponge to rub his wide, muscular chest. The bleached blond turned the showerhead so that the water was falling on his shoulders, cascading down his front in tantalizing rivulets, just begging to be followed by someone’s lips. *I guess I really am hot!* Spike couldn’t help but smirk at the look of shy curiosity with which William regarded the way he was now lazily tugging at his growing erection with the sponge cupped inside his palm. “What? See somethin’ you like?”

William couldn’t hold back a snort. “I guess originality was never my strong suit!”

“Oi, I’m not you, you pillock! Diff’rent aspect on life, no soul!” He paused to throw a pointed look at William’s dick, jutting out proudly. “’Sides, you look like you do see somethin’ you really like!” His tongue nested behind his teeth. “Ever wondered how good you feel when you fuck?”

“I know how good I feel, mate! I have a vivid image of Buffy’s face the number of times we shagged!”

“Don’ play dumb, old man, you know what I mean.” Spike’s scarred eyebrow shot up and William grinned.

*I really am hot!* He had no idea how his thought reflected that of the other vampire. He considered what Spike was hinting at but shook his head. “I doubt Buffy’d like that. I know what she said, but-”

“Turn around.” Spike cut him off.

“Scuse me?” William didn’t exactly follow him around that bend.

“Turn `round, gonna do your back. You do mine next.”

William doubted Spike was selfless enough to both drop the intriguing subject of fucking each other and to offer to scrub his back, but curiosity and horniness made him do as he was told. *Must be that Slayer blood… Yeah, and the fact that you haven’t shagged anythin’ other than your fist in forever before today doesn’ play any part in this!* He turned to face the shower wall and tried to relax as Spike approached.

The sponge sliding over his back for a few minutes convinced him he was wrong about Spike having an ulterior motive, but then he heard the leer in his voice when he spoke.

“This thing won’ do much good for the tension in your back.”

He felt a cool hand take up rubbing his shoulders. William sighed and leaned forward, placing his palms on the tiled surface for support as Spike’s expert hands, *I’ve always been good with my hands* , kneaded away the knots in his muscles, loosening him up to the point where his head drooped forward. He arched his back as he felt Spike’s fingers move down, continuing to apply soothing pressure slowly down the sides of his spine to the top of his ass.

Spike was getting harder by the second as he felt and saw his doppelganger’s muscles twist and flex under his touch. His gaze followed the movements of his hands down to the clenching buttocks, perfectly round and sculpted as if in marble. William seemed so tense there, as if fearing an intrusion. *Not far from the truth there, though I know he’ll love it!* Spike gripped a globe in each hand and began massaging them in circular motions, groaning at the peeks he was allowed to take at William’s balls every time his ministrations lifted and separated the cheeks.

William heard the familiar sound of bones crunching but didn’t manage to turn and verify that the man behind him had let his demon come to the surface before he felt fangs pierce the flesh where his neck met his shoulder. Spike’s dick rubbed against his balls as the younger vampire coiled an arm around to grab his shaft and pumped it mercilessly at the same rhythm as he pulled on his blood. And bloody hell, he was so close to cumming. “Yes, yesss...” when Spike withdrew his canines and imprisoned the base of William’s dick between thumb and middle finger, applying enough pressure to stave off his release.

“Not yet, mate, want to fuck you first.” Spike’s words were emphasized by using two of his fingers, suddenly and without a warning, to plunge into William’s ass, painfully stretching the ring of muscles.

Despite the pain, William couldn’t help but push back on those fingers as Spike’s other hand began pumping him anew at a slow pace that didn’t let him cum but kept him begging for more.

Spike’s throbbing shaft could be ignored no more, so he withdrew his fingers and slammed his cock inside William’s channel, bellowing, “FUCK you’re tight!” as he sank in to the hilt.

William cried out in pain at the intrusion. He could have sworn he felt something tear inside and was about to yell a blue streak and fight to get the blond off him. But then Spike’s fingernails were grazing one of his nipples, his lips whispering in his ear and all the fight left him, replaced by a new wave of lust as pleasure meshed with the pain.

“’M sorry, couldn’ help m’self! You’re so… I couldn’ help it. Bloody hell, your ass… so tight.” Spike panted the words out. “But I’ll make it up to you. Gonna fuck you real nice, all good n’ proper. An’ then I’m gonna suck you so hard! Wan’ that William?” His lips grazed the shell of William’s ear and he felt the man in front of him shiver.

William leaned forward, resting his cheek against the cold surface and only nodded as the lips now joined by a delicious tongue were trailing down the side of his neck, lightly sucking on the marks where Spike had bitten him.

Spike began rocking inside William, gradually gaining speed, his sack slapping against that of the older vampire. As his thrusts became harder and faster, his hand on William’s cock stilled, gripping its base again and making them both groan as William clenched his inner muscles around Spike’s dick.

Pushing inside even harder despite the tightening around his shaft, Spike felt William’s fingers pull on his balls and with a growl, sank his fangs back inside William’s shoulder before convulsing and sending his seed inside the other’s snug tunnel. He withdrew in one smooth stroke, grabbed William by the arms, and turned him around to slam him against the wall, taking his lips in a brutal kiss.

Without Spike’s fingers around his cock, William felt helpless as the throbbing inside him begged for release. He let out a moan when Spike, his human face back in place, kneeled in front of him and took him into his mouth, roughly fondling his balls as he sucked him off frenziedly.

It wasn’t long before William’s hips bucked and thrashed wildly, his hands in Spike’s hair forcing all of his length down the bleached blond’s throat as he came with a roar of Spike’s name on his lips.

When he regained his ability to speak, he grinned down at the vampire still licking his spendings. “God, I’m good”

He was answered by a mirroring grin. “That I am, mate. That I am.”

“Yeah, well, I could have told you that, not that either of you bothered to ask,” Buffy’s voice by the doorway startled them both. “Now that you guys have that all figured out, can I join you in there, or is this shower a male-bonding area only now?”

Before William could say anything stupid like ‘this isn’t what it looks like’, Spike was on his feet and carrying Buffy into the shower, thanking God for the lack of a shower curtain that more than likely had given their girl a good enough show to have the mouth watering smell of her arousal now flooding his nostrils.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Buffy woke up feeling pleasantly sore and sated, only this time fully aware of where and with whom she was.

Or so she thought.

Stretching languidly in all directions with a movement that should have rubbed her body against those of her lovers, she was horrified to find no one in bed with her. *Oh, God! It was a dream… The bloody – ha! Spike-talk – Immortal did something to me… Oh! Water running… shower! They’re here, they’re here!*

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom at full Slayer speed, mindless of how her naked feet slid on the marble floor. Her momentum almost brought her head-first through the bathroom door as she skidded to a halt at the sight before her.

Spike was fucking William.

*Spike is fucking William… and they both seem and sound like they love it!* Of course there was nothing not to love from where she stood.

She cautiously moved a little to the side from her standpoint behind the two, absorbing every detail of their coupling as she felt the room grow hotter and hotter with her rising desire for the two men.

Alabaster bodies pushing against each other, muscles flexing and rippling, hands gripping shoulders, hips, trying for purchase on wet flesh or the wall against which William now leaned, eyes closed as he pushed back, meeting every one of Spike’s thrusts.

Buffy’s hand found the cleft between her legs as new moisture joined the combined spendings of her vampires and rubbed her clit. Her panting breaths sounded loud in her ears and she was all but certain one or both of the men screwing in front of her would hear. *What if they do? You agreed this was OK. All three of you agreed.* Her other hand was fondling her breast but she didn’t want to bring herself off, not when she had those wonderful lovers at her beck and call.

When Spike slammed William against the wall, Buffy’s heart leapt at the hungry look in both their eyes as their lips locked in a feral kiss. By the time William came, she was a puddle of need and it took all of her inner strength, female and Slayer, to sound cool while quipping.

“Now that you guys have that all figured out, can I join you in there, or is this shower a male-bonding area only now?”

She wanted to start squee-ing and jumping with joy when lightning-quick, the chipped vampire was by her side and a split second later she was in the shower with both men fawning over her.

~~~~~*~~~~~

When he was satisfied they’d lathered and rinsed every square inch of their Goddess’ golden skin and hair, Spike pulled her non-too-gently from the tender kiss she was sharing with William and lifted her against the same wall which he’d previously pounded William into.

“Want you”, he said matter-of-factly. “An’ if I’m to wait for the ponce to make a move, we’ll spend all night with ‘do you mind’s and ‘excuse me’s!”

Buffy giggled at both Spike’s words and William’s speculative tilt of the head and raise of the eyebrow that reminded her so much of the vampire currently lowering her onto his cock as her legs wound around his hips.

Spike moved them to the side, so that the showerhead was right behind her. “Grab on to that, luv. Gonna be a rough ride.”

She couldn’t suppress a delighted squeal when Spike withdrew and plunged inside her again with all his vampire strength. She held onto the piping and matched his ferocity, letting go of all her insecurities and fears once and for all. Neither of them noticed that he was in full vamp face; Buffy just saw the man she loved and Spike just felt complete.

“Come on, that's it, put it on me. Put it all on me.” He bent his head and pierced one of her breasts with his fangs, making her convulse around him as she came, her head banging against the tiles behind her. He loved her taste, the strength of her that flowed into his mouth. “That's my girl.” He licked at the wounds, slowing but not ceasing his thrusts, her blood having replenished his already inhuman stamina.

The moment she came back to herself her gaze locked with William’s who, having stood only a couple feet away pumping his dick while she and Spike were fucking, now assumed a position right behind Spike. She reached out to him, wanting to show him how much he too meant to her, but he just leered before pushing his body flush against Spike’s back. Buffy couldn’t see what he was doing, but she felt Spike jerk as William whispered in his ear.

“Do you mind?”

Spike hissed and began fucking her harder.

William was leering as he pushed two fingers inside Spike’s tight hole. *Bugger should be glad the soddin’ soul made me lubricate ‘em with the soap first.* He rejoiced at how his thoughts sounded more like him than they had since that night in the alley.

Seeing Spike ride his hand, he pushed inside him no more than a handful of times before replacing it with his cock. Just as the tip brushed Spike’s puckered hole, William neared his lips to the other vampire’s ear and whispered “Excuse me.” Pulling Buffy’s legs to wrap around the two of them he buried his entire length inside Spike’s quivering tunnel with a grin, ignoring the pained yelp before settling in balls deep. “Shhh, like you said, you do my back then I do yours.”

Spike stilled inside Buffy while trying to accommodate William’s cock in his virgin entrance. *Not virgin any more, mate. Who could have guessed William had it in him? Guess the soul didn’t do the same number on him it did on Peaches!* When the other began to withdraw, Spike shoved inside Buffy, groaning before swallowing a moan from her lips with a kiss. He kept seesawing between his two lovers, indulging in how one clamped around his cock and the other plowed into him, delighting in the mixture of pleasure and pain, heat and cold, velvet and steel, sugar and spice… Sensations enveloped him and made him for the first time in his existence feel like he really belonged.

Buffy could feel her joints complaining where her hands steadied her against the pushes of both vampires. She was engulfed by passion at the intimate joining all three of them shared, burning with pleasure, feeling her heart, her soul expand to accept and encompass all the love she had denied herself and the wonderful man, *men*, now pounding inside her… inside himself…

Thinking was too much for her, so she gave into the feelings swirling and swelling inside her, allowing them to swallow her whole.

She couldn’t keep count of the times she came yelling her lovers’ names.

William could see the irony in how he wanted to sprout poetry while buggering himself, but he couldn’t resist the need to whisper words of love to the woman of his dreams and to himself, the self whose neck he was kissing and licking between syllables as he got lost again and again between those perfect white globes, promising ‘forever’…

By the time Spike and William were finally spent, Buffy had no feeling left in her legs. Spike was more than happy to hold her upright while William showered and then helped him to wash her tenderly all over again.

William carried her to the bed, nuzzling her hair and savoring her touch while promising eternal devotion – for once without being afraid of her reaction. He gently laid her down before lying beside her and pulling her in his arms where they were immersed in each other, sharing the looks only true lovers are fortunate enough to know, until Spike joined them.

He spooned Buffy from behind without saying a word, just breathing in her natural scent, always mixed with but not masked by that of her vanilla shampoo and began running his hands over her body while William recited poems of eternal love in a sotto voice, placing feathery kisses on her face.

She had never felt more whole or more alive, they were hers and she was theirs. *Huh! No claimage?* She knew it was too soon for ‘forever’, but William said all those things while they were… “Why didn’t you, you know…” she mock growled and snapped her jaws in the air, eyes curious and all but pleading with William.

“What do you mean, luv?” William asked, careful not to let himself hope for anything prematurely.

“Well, Giles said, he said… you know, claims and stuff…” she trailed off as Spike shifted up on his elbow to better look at her face. At the seriousness of his expression, she hastened to add, “No biggie, though! I mean if you don’t-”

William silenced her with a kiss while Spike let out a feral growl of pure joy, leaning over her and all but ripping William’s lips from hers to take his turn at tasting her mouth.

“Wh—why are you both grinning like loons?” she asked when she had full control of her voice again.

“Buffy, luv, I-” a cough from Spike made William do a double take. “-we want nothing more than to have ‘forever’ with you… all together. But there’s a lot to talk about first.” He looked at Spike, mentally begging him to help him explain.

“Yeah, kitten, we have to… catch up-” Buffy giggled and reached behind her to caress his semi-hard cock. “Oi! Not that way!” All three laughed and Buffy sighed before gracing first one and then the other with a brilliant smile.

She knew they were right. Too much had happened; too many wrongs had to be set right for good before such a step could be taken. She would have to make it up to him, to both ‘hims’ if only to assuage their fear that she might again change her mind and want to flee their budding relationship. And she would have to bring them to the light with her. *Baby steps* she thought as she pictured a not-exactly-ecstatic Giles and a moody Xander preaching to her about her choices. She shrugged the thought off. This time she would fight for the right to lead her life the way she wanted to… the way she deserved to! And she’d have two beautiful, loving men by her side. *Dawn and Willow too, probably. And no one will dare mess with those two!*

“I guess we can start by getting some sleep… and this time you’d better be around when I wake up!” She pouted for a second before forming her lips into a naughty smirk. “Or I’m so hunting you down and… laying you!”

Spike and William attacked as one, *duh!*, mercilessly tickling her ribs, nibbling at any part of her flesh they could reach. She’d never heard a sweeter boyish giggle and she felt exhilarated at how easy things were between them all.

They were happily exhausted and smiled contently by the time sleep claimed them. Buffy was the last to doze off as she lay pillowed between the two muscular ivory bodies, and for the first time in a long while she wasn’t worrying about, but actually eagerly awaiting ‘tomorrow’.


The End (or is it? Hee hee.)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=29633