Naughty by vamptasticA
Summary: Buffy’s always wanted a spike for Xmas. What happens when the real Santa actually grants her wish?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4470 Read: 2766 Published: 12/25/2004 Updated: 12/25/2004
The whole stocking stuffer by vamptasticA
Naughty (a simple xmas tale)
By: vamptasticA
Rated: NC17 baby…

A/U: inspired by Jane Davitt’s A Spike is for Life (a wonderful Spuffy tale) that you can check out on mine and pattyanne's website www.offangsandfairytales.net

Merry Christmas to everyone I hope you enjoy the story. Drop me a review and let me know please? Think of it as the perfect Xmas gift.

********************************************************************************





Age 5

“So little girl…what can Santa get you this Christmas?” The store Santa asked the tiny blond girl with the pigtails on his lap.

“I want a spike.” Little Buffy beamed her lisp pronounced.

“A ….spike?”

“Yuh huh…a pink spike.” Buffy nodded her pigtails bouncing.

The store Santa looked up at her mother who mouthed …a bike.

“Oh….ho ho ho….” He chuckled, “A pretty pink bike for a pretty little girl.”

Buffy grinned and nodded smiling up at her hero.

“Yuh huh. A pretty pink spike.”


Age 15


“Aren’t you a little old young lady to be sitting on Santa’s lap?” The store Santa asked the cute teenager in black jeans and black tank top with the pink streaks in her hair not minding one bit that she was sitting on his lap.

“I want a spike.”

The lecherous old man grinned, “A spike eh?”

“Yep.” She said popping the p and sticking her tongue out so he could see her piercing, “Thor my thongue.”

“Oh…” he replied put off by the piercing, * kids these days * a spike for your tongue.”


Age 24


Buffy stalked through Sunnyside Cemetery kicking at gravestones and fuming. “Stupid Christmas, stupid presents, stupid Santa.” She kicked everything in her path until she spotted a pathetic poinsettia bush that had baked to death in the California sun. Walking up to it in two long strides, she booted it halfway across the cemetery smiling in satisfaction as it sailed through the warm night air and crashed with a loud smash.

“Never brought me anything I wanted, didn’t get the pink bike, didn’t get the tongue ring, not a damn thing I wanted.” She pouted as she sat heavily on a sarcophagus waiting for the new vamp to arise that she’d come out to stake in the first place.

Watching as the earth shifted and the vamp struggled to the surface Buffy sighed heavily jumping down from the tomb, twirling her stake and checking her watch.

“Sometime tonight would be good.” She said to the vamp as he pulled his torso out of the ground followed closely by his legs.

“I’m…I’m ...not dead.” The newly vamped young man said in amazement clutching at his clothing for a moment before he turned his fresh demon eyes on her, “But you are.”

Buffy rolled hers and grabbed his shirt in a fist. “You know all I want for Christmas…”

The vamp trembled as his demon swiftly recognized the slayer and realized he was out gunned. “Heh….Is your two front teeth?” He joked weakly knowing that he the newly arisen was going to become the swiftly departed.

She glared at him flipping her stake, “Oh cute…”

The vamp disintegrated as she drove the stake home and left her to sigh, “No…. all I want is something to make me happy.”



Sunnydale Mall the night before Christmas

“Oh…Oh look…Santa.” Dawn pointed at the gaily-lit gingerbread house with the jolly looking man in a red suit being visited by children and their parents. “Lets go get our pictures taken with him.”

“No.” Buffy said shaking her head in horror.

“No? You used to love to get to sit on Santa’s lap.” Dawn said grinning at her sister.

“Well that was until I figured out that Santa never delivers.” Buffy said shaking her head a little sadly, “But you go ahead. I’ll wait over there.” She pointed at a bench currently unoccupied near the wall.

“Wait with me in line. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?” Dawn begged until she saw Buffy sigh a tiny smile on her face.

“Fine….point the way evil sister.”


25 minutes later

“I want my sister to be happy.” Dawn said simply to the kindly old gent that seemed almost too good to be the mall Santa.

“Nothing for you my dear?” The rosy-cheeked man asked, “ Not even a DKNY black leather jacket you’ve been staring at since September?”

Dawn gasped and blinked looking at him in wonder as she squeaked, “Santa?”

The older man winked at her and touched his nose. “Just don’t let anyone know, girl as old as you are can keep a secret can’t she?” He said letting her know that he did indeed know her true age and really was Kris Kringle.

Dawn nodded happily her eyes twinkling.

“Now scoot young lady, and send your sister up here, I think she needs a Christmas miracle more than anyone.”

Dawn giggled before hopping down the stairs like a bunny and grabbing buffy’s hand dragging her up to the podium.

The petite blond stood awkwardly in front of Santa wanting to ask for something but not sure if she’d get it. *Never got it before..Why would I get it now? *

“Maybe the time wasn’t right and that particular gift had to be given later on in your life when you could appreciate it a bit more?” The rich tones of the kindly old man asked.

Buffy gaped as she turned and stared into the eyes of her one time idol. “Santa?”

His eyes twinkled with mirth as he smiled at her his snow-white whiskers full and lush and the corners of his eyes crinkling.

“Stranger things have been known to happen on the Hellmouth now haven’t they Buffy?”

Buffy nodded completely dumbfounded and unable to utter a word. Only a few squeaky mouse like sounds came out of her mouth as she opened it and closed it like a fish out of water.

“Now why don’t you just let Santa get you what you want for Christmas and let me make you a happy girl? After all….a happy slayer is a successful slayer.” He said winking at her.

Buffy could only nod her heart starting to pound with excitement then suddenly the whole world went black.


Christmas Day


“Bloody Hell slayer get your cold feet off m’legs.” A very familiar voice growled still rough with sleep but soft and teasing as well.

Buffy sat up and whipped her hair out of her eyes so fast she fell backwards off the bed onto her rump with a loud THUMP and a tangle of sheets and bedclothes.

“S….S….Spike?” she asked shyly her heart thudding in her chest as she pushed her long locks out of her disbelieving eyes.

“Is that any way to greet your man on Christmas luv?” He drawled leaning up on one arm and peering at her amusement shining in his bright blue eyes.

“My…My….Man?” She eeped trying to swallow at the same time as she was trying to get air into her lungs before her world went bottoms up.

Spike tilted his head curiously and looked at her with concern. “You ok baby? You look a bit peeked.”

Buffy gazed up at him for a second her brain feverishly trying to process…. *Christmas…Spike …HAPPY!!!!*

Buffy squealed a huge grin slapped on her face as she bounced up and clambered onto the bed giggling. She straddled his slim hips wriggling a bit feeling the evidence of his arousal against her butt.

Spike grinned back at her seeing the change in her green eyes from bewildered to thoroughly ecstatic. “All better now then pet?”

“Yuh huh,” She giggled as she stripped off her pajama top in one movement allowing her naked breasts to bounce free and threw it to the ground. Her hair stuck out from her head every which way in a wild lion’s mane and Spike thought she’d never been lovelier.

She shivered a bit her smile becoming feline in nature, slow and seductive, as his hands came up to glide over the smooth expanse of her stomach and hips to cup her sensitive breasts.

“So bloody beautiful you are slayer.” Spike growled softly his eyes flickering from blue to gold as his demon fought to come out and share in their mutual love.

She drew a long slow line down his cheekbone and over his soft supple lips tilting her head as if mesmerized and said, “Not so bad yourself.”

Leaning down she slid her body back a bit so that her heat was now directly over his erection making Spike groan his eyes closed tightly with pleasure. Pressing her lips to his she kissed him softly like she’d longed to do since Riley’s arrival and their subsequent break up. She poured every ounce of feeling into the kiss as her hands continued moving up his torso to slide under his strong neck and hold him to her.

Tongues slid over one another and lips molded perfectly, softly, gently, passionately. Hands caressed and sighs and moans filled the room with a gentle symphony of sound.

Buffy pressed her heat harder to him her hips swiveling in a slow figure eight configuration each movement causing him to hit her clitoris just right through her thin cotton pajamas.

“Buffy…..wait…baby…..wait….” He gasped stilling her hips and smiling at her already pouting face.

“What? I was enjoying myself.” She sulked pulling her head back a bit and looking at him.

“So was I baby but I’m gonna mess myself like a bloody nonce if you don’t.” He said arching a brow playfully at her before cupping her cheeks, “Want to be inside you when I do come baby.”

Buffy blushed.

“Oh…..” she giggled and nodded approvingly sliding off of him to one side and wriggling out of her bottoms leaving her delightfully bare to him.

Spike groaned watching her litheful movements his erection bouncing with need as he divested himself of his sleeping pants as quickly as possible.

With a playful growl he grabbed her hand and pressed her into the bed moving his body so that he was lying partially on top of her.

Buffy moaned as the head of his cock brushed the sweet spot of her clitoris making her heat up all over in the most delectable way.

“Uh uh uh….not so quick my petal.” He said with a sideways grin his blue eyes twinkling. “Gonna make this one last…after all it is our first Christmas my sweet.”

Buffy’s heart tripped at his words and the heat that encompassed it radiated out over her body making everything tingle with happiness. “Our first Christmas.” She breathed as she ghosted her fingers over his cheekbones her feet sliding over the scrumptious lean muscles of his calves and up his thighs till they rested on the plump cheeks of his ass.

*Now there’s an ass you could eat off of. * She thought suddenly as a comment Xander once made in High school came back to her making her giggle. *I’ll have to try that later. * She thought just as quickly and soon her giggles turned into hiccups of laughter.

“What?” Spike asked her leaning up on one elbow and gazing down at her happily. *God what she does to me even with just a girlish laugh. *

“Nothing….just something…..Xander once said.” She said her eyes sparkling with tears of laughter.

“Oh ho…so now we bring the whelp to bed? Was wondering how long it’d take.” He teased her.

“How long what’d take?” She said pursing her lips and arching her brow.

“Seen the way you loo………….ook……..Jesus babe.” He grunted and then moaned as he found himself now on his back and his slayer on top, her plump female heat pressed tightly against his soft scrotum and making his eyes cross.

“I do NOT look at Xander, Mister Bloody. And if you continue to say I do then you won’t get any Christmas nooky.” She teased him crossing her arms over her naked breasts knowing to well that he was pulling her chain and decided to do a bit of yanking on his as well.

“Aww baby….I know you only have eyes for me….and stakes for me…and holy water… owwwwwww….” He pouted as she slapped his chest playfully.

“Just for that….” She reached over and grabbed the sash from her robe that was lying on the foot of the bed and swiftly tied his hands to the metal headboard of the bed, a wicked grin on her face.


“Oooooo pretty.” She said taking a look at her virile lover from stem to stern shuddering with delectable need as her eyes met his eyes. Deep and immeasurable like a pit of hot molten blue steel, intense and scorching.

“Now you’ve got me here pet…what are you going to do with me?” He asked in that slow sexy British drawl of his. The one that made her panties instantly wet whenever he used it.

“Hmmm….well I’m thinking for making such ribald comments, and yes I know what ribald means,” she teased, “ I think…someone deserves a little torture.”

Spike merely arched a brow at her wondering what her idea of torture entailed this time but if it kept that pinkened glow on her skin and a smile on her lovely face, he was willing to dress up in a tutu and dance to the Nutcracker Suite.


Buffy skipped to her closet and swung the door open wide enough for her to hide behind but open enough so he could catch glimpses of skin as she changed into an outfit she never thought she’d ever get to wear.

Spike watched in barely controlled lustful silence as he caught tantalizing flashes of skin. The bend of an elbow, naked and tender, the sweet line of the back of a thigh and the rounded bottom that peeked out as she bent over,*good god is she trying to tease me to death? * He wondered as all the blood in his body rushed to one very prominent spot.

“Buffy….luv….” He begged her finally his voice hoarse with need and thick with lust.

“MMMMmmm?” she asked impishly peeking around the door at him her green eyes twinkling as she took in his sad discomfiture. “Cloooose…your eyes.” She instructed waiting until he did before scooting back around the door.

Spike lay panting with need on the bed as he caught the scent of some piney perfume mixed with the heady aroma of her womanly musk. The sound of cd’s being flipped through and then the opening and closing of what he assumed was the CD player and finally. “Ok baby….open wide.”

And he did just that.

If he could have choked to death on his tongue he would have at his first glimpse of lovely slayer as she bent over in front of him swaying her hips and showcasing the lovely peach of an ass in a deep red velvet thong the matched the rest of her scanty Santa outfit.

She winked at him and put one finger up to her ruby lips in a shushing motion as the music started to play. He recognized it as the old Eartha Kitt song Santa Baby. He hadn’t heard it in years.

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight


Buffy moved her hips looking at him over her shoulder mimicking the words and then slowly drew herself up running her hands over the front of her body catching the tiny red velvet dress, with the white fur clinging tight in all the rest places, in her fingers as she moved giving him a tantalizing view of her toned tight buttocks.

Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight


Turning slowly around she tossed the ball of the Santa hat sitting atop her head at a jaunty angle over her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around herself enhancing her bosom and swiveling her hips. Giving him a wicked wink that he felt all the way to the pit of his groin and had him twitching in response, she slowly slid one tiny spaghetti strap down over her shoulders followed by the other all the while still holding the top up so the creamy curves of her breasts teased him.

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo


“Buffy ….honey…..pleaseeee….” He begged her his cock turning a deep red bordering on a purple hue as his need turned desperate enough to beg her for relief.


Santa honey, I wanna yacht and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight


Buffy shook her head and put one hand out moving her finger in a no no no movement as she danced to the music her eyes filled with nothing but love for the man on the bed.

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight


Spike watched in pure animalistic fascination as she turned around again slowly sliding one hand up the back of her dress to the zipper and slid it down revealing her bronze skin inch by delicious inch. All the bleached vampire could think of was how he wanted to nibble his way down the curve of her spine to nip at the softly arched small of her back until she was the one begging.

Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight


She slid both hands back to rest on the globes of her ass the only part holding the dress on now as he watched the front slither down to pool at her waist. Her hips swung and bumped in time with the music putting him into a near hypnotic state. Anyone who thought only vamps could do thrall clearly hadn’t seen the slayer in action.

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo


Letting the dress fall to her feet she turned around again in a small hip grinding motion her hands covering her breasts again as she winked at him and strolled towards the bed singing the words and looking deeply into his eyes.

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Stopping in front of the bed she put one hand onto his chest and smoothly straddled him on the bed her other hand still covering her from his avid gaze. Slowly she slid her body down across his, moving her hand so that her bared breasts pressed into his now heaving chest the heat of her womanhood scalding him through the thin fabric of her panties.

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight


Singing the last lines of the song she ran her hands up his arms stretching her full length out over his body. Twining her hands behind his head she placed a small chaste kiss on his lips and then winked at him again as the last tinkling bit of music played out.

With an inhuman growl he tore his hands from their bindings and flipped her over onto her back, yanked the thong out of the way and plunged his full rock hard length deep into the wet heated core of her making her scream in ecstasy.

The bed squeaked and groaned as Spike thrust into her hard making his pleasure known to her with deep gut wrenching kisses and beast like mewls of delight. The wet hollow clapping of their hips slamming into one another as Buffy arched up to him offering him her body and soul filled the room. The rich, dark scent of lust filled their senses wending it’s way around them and ensnaring them tightly into a silky web where nothing else remained except their mutual need for one another.

Buffy clung to him her fingernails etching out bleeding half moon shapes into his back as the pleasure built and built. She could feel every single throb of his cock as it skidded through the dewy inner layers of her body. She could feel his breath rasping on her neck and the sensitive curve of her collarbone as he traced his tongue over her equally pulsing artery. Her blood was filled with liquid fire as she bounced below him feeling his smooth balls slapping against the upward turn of her ass cheeks the thong a delicious friction on her clit as it was pulled against it with each deep seated thrust.

“OH………OH……OHGODSPIKE…….” She gasped and moaned her head falling back the santa hat literally fucked off her head as her golden locks spilled out around her head in a shimmering halo.

“Bloodywonderful……..bestfucking……….wet…….hot…….FUCKINGYOU…..LOVEYOU……..LOVEYOU SO MUCH……..” He groaned hotly into her mouth as he attacked her soft lips again his tongue seeking hers in a dance all it’s own.

The heels of Buffy’s feet pounded against the back of his thighs as the first wave of pure bliss washed over her making her eyes roll back into her head and her hands clutch at him her inner muscles clamping down on him….HARD.

“OHHHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDDDSPIKE………” She cried out in total supplication her hands skipping over his flesh as her body started to convulse her head turning to the side revealing the tasty length of pale skin his demon clawing at him to take her.

“PLEASE…………….OHGODPLEASE…………….” she begged pulling his head down into the vanilla scented curve of it knowing instinctively what he wanted, what he needed, what they both craved. “BITEME……………YOURS………..PLEASE…….” she begged as another orgasm crashed into her leaving her panting as he continued to thrust deep into her body holding himself back for her.

Using the last of his reserves he turned her head and looked into her eyes seeking and finding the truth. “God I love you woman,” he murmured before his face morphed into the oddly beautiful forms of his vampiric visage.

Buffy managed to pull herself from her languor for a moment to run a hand over the planes of his face and look into his golden eyes saying to him clearly and succinctly, “ And I love you…all of you…for all time.”

With that simple phrase, a simple turn of words, William and Spike roared in passionate duet with pleasure and happiness and sunk their teeth into the flesh of her neck.

Buffy thought she had felt orgasm, thought that she had felt joy, but this, this was rapture.

Her entire body convulsed as if suffused with one singular light from heaven beaming down on them and blessing their union. Two souls drifted into the ether and met, became one and transcended the bounds of all things human and demon.

His roar around his bite rippled over her skin as her body tightened around his bringing him to his own completion.

The cool wash of his seed within her made her want to weep with the simple beauty of it and give thanks to those who deemed her worthy of such a beautiful creature, man, such as her Spike.

Spike growled against her skin feeling as he loosed himself into her body, her inner heat seeming to rejoice and cling to him as he thrust deep into, her filling her.

Gently he pulled his fangs from her neck and whispered the words that would bind them for all eternity, the magic of the moment not lost on either of them.

Sliding her hands into his hair before he could raise up, Buffy sunk her own teeth into his jugular tearing at it with her blunt human teeth until his essence welled up against her lips. Taking a small drink she then ran her tongue over the ragged flesh whispering the answering words of his claim. “Mine.”

Buffy cupped the back of his head as he dropped it into the silk of her hair a sob of disbelief welling in his chest as he clutched her to him.

“Mine….forever…never going to let you go…. i love you so much….so bloody much.” He whispered into her ear kissing the side of her cheek unable to contain his tears as her own warm tears of happiness slid down.

“I love you Spike, William. I love all of you, don’t ever forget that ok?” she said seriously tugging him up so she could look into his eyes. “You belong to me, you belong to the slayer, and we both love you. We both need you.”

Spike nodded a sweet smile gracing his lips as he did so, “Yours forever my love.” He said simply pressing a tender kiss to her forehead.

Buffy snuggled into his embrace fully realizing that they were still intimately attached as she squeezed him a bit feeling him swell to full erection in a matter of seconds making her giggle.

“Well well well…now who’s being naughty?” he teased looking down on the face of his very own earthbound angel with a slow thrust of his hips against hers.

Buffy gasped as his pelvic bone met her clit and sent tremors welling through her again, “ Well if this is what being naughty gets me….I would have been naughty a long long time ago.” She giggled up at him her smile effused with light and love.


Who would have thought that being nice for so long would have brought her Santa and her very own Christmas wish come true. And who could have known that it was the beginning of a very naughty love story.


The End.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=6794