SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: I’ve read several stories where Buffy is turned into a vampire. I decided to take a whirl and see how my ideas would work out in a story. I decided Buffy would be turned during Halloween it is the only time that she was actually weak enough during this time to have it happen, events of the episode will be the same up until just before the warehouse scene. I hope you like it.

Rating: NC-17

Chapter 2: A Childe Awakes

One moment there was nothing the next moment suddenly awareness hit like a thunderbolt. Voices she could hear voices angry, yelling, growling, and then the sound of flesh being torn apart, and then a soft whimpering like a beaten animal makes.

Buffy Summers lay dead in an empty room upon a bed fit for a Queen. While on the outside she looked peaceful and put to rest within her lifeless body a war raged between the soul of Buffy Summers and the demon attempting to take up residence within her former shell. The two raged at one and other Slayer against a demon in its pure form not the ones that inhabited the world. They were tearing each other to pieces neither able to gain the upper hand and neither willing to give up.

Buffy Ann Summers had left the realm of the living five days ago where she had struggled to save humanity from evil only to find the promise of release denied to her, and another battle on a different plane of existence waiting for her. The will to live was what she clung to as she found endlessly with Amon.

Amon was the demons name and it chose to reenter the mortal plane using her body as its vessel. Amon was not a normal demon she was once worshipped as a god and seeing an opportunity with a worthy vessel she made her move wishing to experience the world again only to find her way blocked by a Slayer.

As suddenly as the battle begun it ended with a flash of light. Something’s could not be postponed forever, and it was time for Buffy Summers body to rise in its new form. Buffy screamed as pain lanced through her body, and she was forced to her knees as her body or rather soul began to be ripped apart, she could hear Amon’s inhuman voice shreaking in terror as the same process was inflicted upon the demon. Then there was a moment just a moment where there was nothing and then suddenly Buffy Summers awoke sitting straight up taking a gasping breath.

Spike sat watching Dru as she danced raising her hands to the imaginary stars in her head. Since his return to the lair with the Slayer his beloved had been even more off her rocker than usual. “Your golden princess is almost here she is knock, knocking at the door.” Dru’s lips formed a slight pout turning toward her protector, lover, and childe eyes narrowing. “Do you love me?” She asked suddenly a pleading and needy tone filled her voice, eyes wide and oh so deceptively innocent.

Spike smiled rising from his seat. “Always.” He smiled, catching Dru around her waist and pulling her close his lips capturing her own. As he kissed her lips he thought of the centuries they had been together, and he regretted his decision in making a childe. He remembered himself in those days he had needed constant attention from his Sire, and he still had Dru to look after she was steadily getting worse after Prague, and he really couldn’t spare time for a Childe.

“You should kill her Spike.” Dru whispered pulling her lips from his the pout still on her lips. “There’s only room for one princess in a castle and I won’t share my throne.”

“You’re my dark princess.” Spike whispered and in that moment he meant it pulling Dru back into his embrace their lips finding each other’s. He felt her begin to sway to whatever tune was playing inside and began to sway with her. Dru threw back her head and an eerie tinkling laughter filled the room as he whirled her around the room. A smile touched his lips as he wished it could always be like this, then something coursed through him driving him to his knees his hands clutching his head as his body shook with the power that coursed through him. It was painful but god beneath the pain was power and the infusion of it was orgasmic. Spike panted softly as he came back to himself kneeling on the floor.

“The Slayers risen.” Spike whispered softly lifting his head to meet Dru’s gaze, he knew it instinctively that his childe had finally found her way to this world. His dark princess stared at him with wide eyes her lips slightly parted; he had never seen that particular expression on her face, it was fear mingled with something else.

“You were all aglow, what has the wicked girl done to my sweet Spike.” Dru whispered rocking back and forth soft little whimpers escaping her lips as she wrapped her arms around her middle.
Spike wanted to go to Dru, but instinct drew him toward his childe. “It’s time for you to rest luv.” Spike murmured softly to Dru walking toward her and leading her toward their room. The bond was between Sire and Childe was always the strongest at the beginning, and the need to tend to his childe was overriding the bond he shared with Dru.

Awareness was too sudden the overload to her senses was almost too much to bear. Glancing around she became aware of her surroundings and knew instinctively that she had never been within this room before. At first all she could do was feeling and smell like an animal there was nothing else beyond basic instinct to feed.

After what seemed an eternity pieces of memory began to filter back, it was disorientating at first. No name just images coming back pieces of the person she was, and she knew instinctively what she had become. Slayer the name whispered through her mind as she slowly slid off the bed. That was what I was, she thought not who I was. There was nothing of her in the room, nothing to tell her who she was. There was a mirror but within the frame there was no reflection and the simple term Vampire filtered through her mind. I kill vampires it is what a Slayer is, their purpose.

Then the door to the room opened and she glanced up she had felt the presence approaching but had been so lost in thought the feeling or rather ability hadn’t really registered. The person stood in the shadows of the door, and then he stepped inside and only one thought, or rather feeling coursed through her body demanding and so complete the only word to describe it was Sire.
Spike could feel her presence as he neared the door, since she had awakened he could feel nothing but her and the intensity increased as he walked toward the room he prepared for his Childe.

Stopping by the door he could feel her inside and wondered what he would do about her presence. The decision to change her had been spontaneous, he really had no choice he couldn’t take care of her and Dru at the same time. With his mind made up he pushed open the door unprepared for the creature inside.

Spike wasn’t prepared for the feelings that washed over him as he saw his childe for the first time. Yes he had seen Buffy before but she was different oh the shell was the same, but she was not and she was glorious. Power radiated from her in waves oddly she still felt like the Slayer. The uneasy sensation that trickled down his spine during his various encounters with Slayers played across his back and skin intensified never before had he felt a Slayer so keenly, which he hadn’t expected. Beneath it all he could feel her fear at what she had become, he stepped into the room.

“Buffy.” He whispered, his eyes traveling across her body. It was if he were seeing her with new eyes. Before she had been the Slayer yes she was physically attractive, but it was her Slayer status that drew his attention. He never really noticed and her beauty was breathtaking, and she wasn’t even at her best.

Buffy, she thought that’s my name. The sight of her Sire brought details back flooding over her not at all coherent just pieces at first slowly finding their way to other pieces of the puzzle of who she had once been. The last few moments of her life flashed through her mind vividly clear. Then instinct began to kick in and she felt the need, no desire to kill she was after all the Slayer.

“You killed Buffy.” She responded, and her voice caused chills to dance across Spikes skin. Spike watched as her body tensed as if poised for attack. Buffy Ann Summers had been a predator for sometime, and he knew that transformation from Slayer to Vampire might not be all that difficult. The skills were the same but the intent behind the hunt was not.

“Yes I did, but your still Buffy.” Spike replied there was no point in denying it, he watched as something dance behind those green eyes. It was something he had seen before but he couldn’t quite place it. He would have to prepare for odd differences there was bound to be a few she he had been the Slayer.

“Come here.” Spike’s voice was a whisper but it held a note of command that any newly risen childe obeyed out of instinct and the desire to please their master. He was actually surprised that it took her a few moments before she sailed forward.

Moving toward him with the ease and liquid grace of a Master. When first turned many are clumsy, only Master vampires possessed that lithe and animal like movement neither he nor Dru possessed that level of skill not even peaches did only the truly ancient seemed to move quite like that. It was the first of many things concerning his childe that raised a bloody flaming red flag.

Buffy stopped before her Master, part of her wished to obey the other part visualized driving a stake though his heart. It felt like something was crawling beneath the surface spurring her emotions. Images of a battle began to filter back to her, then her Sire’s fingers brushed along her cheek banishing all thoughts from her mind, her eyes fluttering closed in response. Like a cat seeking affection she turned her cheek toward his hand a soft breath escaping her lips his palm caressed her face. With just a brush of skin he sent every part of her on fire and she felt her hunger begin to boil over.

Spike watched fascinated, all thoughts of ridding himself of his childe vanished as sensations he never felt before rose up within him unbidden. This slip of a girl touched him in ways no other had since his days as a mortal with just the brush of her cheek against his palm. Long thick lashes parted revealing glittering green eyes filled with Hunger. Spike slid his hand back behind her head his fingers entwining in her golden locks, drawing her forward.

There was just a moment of pain as her teeth sliced through his neck. God, he couldn’t believe he was letting her drink from his neck. Since being turned he had only ever willing let Dru drink from that particular and vulnerable spot. A soft growl arose from deep within in her, and slim but toned arms slid around his waist, and in response his free arm slid around her pulling her closer against him. With each pull from her lips he felt his body tighten just a little more.

Buffy felt her Sire pulling her closer she knew a moment of blinding terror as she realized what was going to happen what her body or rather something now within her needed to do. At the moment she felt herself ready to pull away, something took over and propelled her to close the distance and sink her teeth into her Sire. The hunger that dwelled within instantly began to lessen with the first drop that passed between her lips and nothing had ever tasted quite so wonderful, for a moment she felt bliss.

Spike couldn’t believe what was happening even as he felt it overcoming him, he had been aroused by the bite, but he had been so lost in the ecstasy of the moment and her bite he hadn’t realized the intense response his body was having. Spike let out a hoarse cry his arms tightening around Buffy as his back arched back forcing him even closer against her small frame and he found release. Closing his eyes he couldn't seem to pull away from his childe, she could have sucked him dry and he would have happily let her do just that while he basked in the moment. Surprisingly his little childe pulled back from their embrace giving the wound one last lick. As she pulled back he saw his child in game face for the first time, and what a sight it was.

Buffy’s eyes glowed from within though they were not the familiar yellow tinged eyes of most vampires. They shifted but not in color. The most notable difference between them was that Buffy didn’t have any ridges on her face, at all. Simply elongated teeth on the top and the rest of her teeth looked sharper more defined. Never had he seen a vampire who didn’t shift into what he called game face, yet here one stood.

He watched fascinated as her teeth slowly retracted and the others seemed to soften right before his eyes. Buffy’s tongue ran along her lips catching the last drops of his blood.
There was so much to say, yet in that moment Spike couldn’t think of anything so instead he reacted leaning down and capturing his childe’s lips with his own. Heaven, it was odd for him to think it because it was a place he would never see even when he was turned to dust, but he tasted heaven in that first kiss.

Spike pulled away first this time before he got lost within her embrace. He remembered when he awoke his Sire’s blood had not been enough to quench the thirst, and Angelus had not let him feed for sometime in some sort of show of power.

Buffy stopped herself from leaning forward to recapture his lips, even though the urge to do so filled every fiber of her being. Gazing up into his face she again surprised that he was in his grrr face. It was odd that it didn’t set her on edge instead she wished to reach out and run her fingers across the ridges on his forehead, she was about to do just that when his voice broke through her thoughts.

“We need to get you something to eat, pet.” Spike murmured softly. He watched a look of disgust pass behind those eyes and quickly play across her face then it was gone. Perhaps it was just lingering ties to humanity she had been a Slayer, though it could be more.
Tonight would be the first of many tests he had made her his childe but he still didn’t have a clue of whom she was. He what little he did from spying on her watching her fight which told him plenty, but not enough. Taking her hand he led her outside taking note that she moved with reluctance and kept her gaze averted from his own.

Once they were in the usual haunts he watched as she began to hunt at first he realized she was focusing on the vampires, which just wouldn’t do. He was about to mention it when her tactics and targets changed as if she had sensed his displeasure.

As he expected Buffy was an excellent huntress only she wouldn’t take action. He stood in the background watching giving her a chance but again and again she pulled back at the last moment. Finally Spike moved up behind her his arms sliding around her waist as he leaned up against her his lips brushing against her temple.

“Its time pet, no more waiting.” His breath brushed against her skin just before his lips then he stepped back. Buffy wanted to look back, but was afraid of what she might disappointment within his eyes. It was time to accept what she had become. Moving forward she found her target. Tonight wasn’t about seducing a meal it was simply about the kill.

Not looking at the face as she moved toward him, if she looked at the face she knew she wouldn’t be able to go through with it. So she let go and something else a part of her swimming beneath the depths rose up it was nameless now but its taste was familiar and once it had been strong and in this moment it was relishing the fact that it was going to be able to revel in the blood of a human.
Spike watched from the shadows as she moved in for the kill, it was without flaw as if she had done this a thousand times. It was impressive his first kill he had been messy and frustrating because he hadn’t been able to emulate Dru’s kill. The boy didn’t even have a chance to cry out one moment he was walking to his car the next he was a happy meal with legs.

Buffy fought her way to the forefront over the blood lust once her hunger was satiated pulling back she was faced with the reality of what she had become. The boy was not dead yet his eyes stared at her horrified his mouth working to scream but unable to do so at the moment. Buffy turned toward her Sire and he moved forward.

Spike knew he couldn’t push her any further tonight he didn’t want to break her just yet. So without a word he moved in taking charge and finishing her kill. The boy was going to die one way or the other it was either slowly bleeding to death in this dark corner of the parking lot, or quickly and tonight Spike was in a giving mood.

Buffy took several steps back as her Sire finished what she couldn’t when the boys body finally slid to the floor she realized she had her arms wrapped around her waist, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Spike turned toward her slowly and she knew that he wasn’t pleased. He stalked toward her that leather duster of his flaring up around his ankles.

“Your either you accept what you are or not its up to you pet.” Spike growled walking past her. He actually hadn’t done much better his first time but hell she didn’t need to know that. In reality he wanted to wrap his arms around her and wipe away her tears, but it would do neither of them any good. Buffy needed to respect him, fear him a little. He didn’t wait to see if she followed just continued on.

A good distance fell between them when he finally felt her start in his direction, for a moment he thought he would have to leave her behind to find her own way home. Then suddenly she was walking besides him quietly her gaze on the floor as they made their way back to their lair.
They were going to have to find someplace new the old place just wasn’t going to cut it. It was too small, and he was going to need more help to keep his eye on Dru, and Buffy.

Spike’s thoughts were abruptly cut off when her slender hand caught his, with her fingers entwining themselves with his. It tugged at long lost feelings he had when he was William. Oh how he hated William with his glasses, and that bloody awful poetry he was prone to right, he had been such a ponce in those days. Oddly enough he didn’t pull his hand away simply curled his fingers around her hand and continued on home.

When they returned Spike found himself stopping himself in mid-stride as he was heading toward his and Dru’s room. Putting the two ladies together was not an option at this point he doubted they would ever truly get along much like him and peaches. Dru was off her rocker and until he was able to restore her she was far to weak to fight his Childe. Dru was the eldest amongst their new little trio and was Buffy’s grandsire, it demanded respect but Spike had no problem recalling his desire to rid himself of Angelus even in those early days. Losing Dru was not an option.

Spike led Buffy back to her room, and led her inside. He pulled her up against him enjoying just the feel of her up against his body. He needed to check on Dru, but he found himself tilting his childe’s face up toward his own. Buffy’s gaze remained lowered and he was oddly pleased by the submissive display by the Slayer.

“Your angry with me.” Buffy whispered softly, not sure what to do she had never felt quite such a keen need to please someone in her entire life it made her uneasy and she was unsure what Spike wanted.

“Yes.” Spike replied as her eyes flew up to meet his. “Why am I angry Slayer?” He replied out of habit more than anything.

“I am not the Slayer?” Buffy replied anger whipping out in her voice. It caught him off guard for a moment but the little display of power and defiance could not be ignored.

“Not really the most important thing at the moment, now is it pet?” He responded his voice low, and menacing. “Answer my question.”

Buffy found herself unable to continue to meet his gaze, and she glanced down swallowing out of a nervous habit. “I didn’t kill that boy.” Buffy choked out the vision of that boys horror stricken gaze, followed by his lifeless face filled her mind. Yet the fear that she was not pleasing her Sire overroad her guilt.

“Exactly, pet.” Spike responded lifting a hand to brush back a lock of her blond hair. “I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t relish the thought of lying there bleeding to death because the vampire who thought to make a meal of me got a little squeamish in finishing the deal. I expect a better showing the next time we go out, you don’t want to disappoint me pet trust me.” Buffy’s head nodded in understanding but he but ignored it. “Do you understand me?” Spike wanted to hear her say it.

“I don’t want to disappoint you.” Buffy’s barely whispered response followed by a tear sliding down her cheek caused an uneasy feeling to creep inside him. God he felt guilty he realized, as she lifted her gaze to his her eyes sparkled with tears, and he leaned forward kissing away the latest to escape those long lashes. He couldn’t stop himself from brushing kisses down her cheek till his lips met hers.

Buffy couldn’t stand the conflicting emotions at war within her at the moment. Part of her was clinging to being the Slayer the other part wished to be Spike’s childe and were at odds with one and other. Obeying wasn’t something she had ever done well, even as a Slayer. And she doubted she would be any better at it just because she was a vampire. She whispered the words he wished to hear because they were the truth.

Buffy really did not want Spike to be disappointed in her, and wanted well she wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted. It was frustrating to have such conflicting feelings. They made her feel like she was going crazy. Then his lips touched her cheek and the conflict faded away. Instantly there was a spark between them. Whether she wanted it or not there was a bond between them that could not be denied. When his lips brushed against hers, she parted them without pause giving over to temptation her Sire presented.

Spike parted her lips further his tongue sliding over hers slowly coaxing a response from her. He moaned softly as her tongue slid along his then ran slowly across his lower lip before her teeth gently caught his lower lip in a playful bite. Spike slid his hands up into her hair his lips moving over hers as his tongue plunged between her lips. He was done playing all that was left was the raw aching need that began to consume them both.

Spikes hands slid from her hair down to her shoulders. She was so petite; he noticed for the first time how perfectly her body fit against his. It was as if she were made just for him. His hands tightened on her shoulders as her tongue slid slowly along the roof of his mouth then ran along the back of his teeth. The little minx wasn’t quite done; as his he tasted her again she caught his with her lips slowly sucking as he pulled back.

Buffy was lost in the moment, and she was usually reserved when it came down to being intimate. She had made out with boys before but never with the intention of doing anything further. Never had she felt anything like this with any one but Angel. At the moment she was enjoying being able to do things she had always held herself back from doing before. There had always been a part of her that she held back, and right now that part was doing exactly what she wanted.

His hands caught in the fabric of her shirt tearing it down the middle, as it reveled her skin it reminded him that he needed to take her shopping for a new wardrobe. How he could think of something like that at the moment he wasn’t sure. Spike took a moment to appreciate the flesh that was reveled to him. He slid one hand from her shoulder letting his fingers trail over the skin slowly trailing down the valley, then under the curve of her left breast.

His little slayer was lush, and the clothing she wore deceptive. She wasn’t overly abundant but she wasn’t as small as he had first thought. Moving his hand up he cupped her in his hand and she was more than ample, he flexed his hand and felt a shiver course through her. He wanted to enjoy the moment so he slowly back his Slayer up until the backs of her legs met with her bed, and then he turned her slowly until he could sit on the bed, and drew forward until she stood between his thighs.
Glancing up at her face was delighted that all of her attention was on him. He smiled tilting his face upward she leaned down her lips finding his for a brief but heated kiss. Her flesh fascinated him, and he trailed his fingers over the silky skin of her mound watching as her nipple grew tighter and tighter. When he leaned forward his tongue flicking the tight bud and her entire body shuddered. Spike swirled his tongue around the tight little bud while his hand found its way up to her other breast.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered closed she couldn’t watch Spike any longer. It was too much all at once, to watch and feel what he was doing to her body. Each brush against her skin made her feel even more lost, yet in a wonderful and scary way. Her body seemed to instinctively know what to do, even if she didn’t as it arched toward Spikes wonderful lips. Buffy slid her hands onto his shoulders one hand sliding up behind his head urging him closer. His lips closed over her nipple and a soft moan escaped her lips. His lips soon joined the fingers teasing her other breast as he gave it same attention as the other.

Spike loved the taste of her skin and he rose up onto his feet trailing kisses up the valley toward her neck, and when his lips rose toward hers, she captured his lips using the hand at the back of his neck to draw him upward. Their lips clashed and he loved the fact that they could kiss for what seemed and eternity neither needing to take a breath. Then he felt her hands sliding down from his neck her slender hands slid his leather duster off his shoulders. Spike shrugged out of the coat tossing it aside, and her fingers pulled the tee shirt he was wearing free of his pants her fingers brushed his abs and the skin tightened at the brief contact.

Spike lifted his arms above his head as she began to lift the shirt her fingers trailing over the skin she revealed. Then finally the shirt was off, and Spike lowered his arms waiting a moment to see what she would do.

“Your beautiful.” Buffy whispered, she never imagined his compact form would be well so cut. He wasn’t huge, but toned and god his abs well his whole body was rock solid. His skin was so soft considering he looked like he was cut from marble.

Spike couldn’t help the smirk that touched his lips; he hadn’t expected such a compliment. “Beautiful?” He asked softly capturing one her hands with his and lifting it to his lips. He kissed the palm, and then ran his lips along the length of her fingers finally capturing one between his lips gently running his tongue along her skin then slowly his gaze on hers he sucked on it pulling back, until it popped out. “Not really a very manly term.” Spike let her hand go when she tugged gently.

“I am not a man.” Buffy whispered her entire hand was tingling. How he could make her feel like this she had no idea. He was her Sire, that had to be it she hardly knew anything about him except what she learned when she was the Slayer.

“Oh luv, trust me I noticed.” Spike chuckled softly eager to see what she would do next.

Buffy ran her hand along his shoulder then lower she wasn’t sure what would feel good for him, but if she enjoyed it so much certainly he would as well. So she mirrored what he had done to her, her fingers trailing over his skin soon joined by her lips. As her tongue flicked his nipple, and he let out a low growl she knew he was enjoying himself so continued on, only after let his nipple escape her lips she leaned forward gently nipping the flesh and he let out a groan his hands sliding into her hair drawing her toward his other nipple. Buffy smiled as she followed his direction. She let her hand trail down to caress the washboard abs he possessed. She found her path blocked by his jeans so she undid the button only to find his hand on hers the hand in her hair drawing her up toward his mouth.

“Not yet pet.” Spike whispered just before his lips covered hers and his hands sliding down to cup her buttocks molding her body to his. Spike turned her back toward the bed and with no effort lifted her up guiding her legs around his waist, and lowered her onto the massive bed. He rose up from their kiss and trailed kisses down her body until he came to her pants. He undid them moving lower to remove her boots. He tugged at her pants and they slid off in a fluid motion revealing her skin inch by inch. Spike wanted to do so many things to her but they would have time to explore all his fantasies.

Buffy let out a small unnecessary breath, as Spike slid his hands up her outer thighs and his fingers caught the fabric of her panties. Buffy shivered as their gazes met, she could feel the fabric brushing along her thighs but was unable to look away. A soft smile touched his lips and his hands slid over her ankles sliding up the inside slowly pushing them apart in his progress upward. His lips brushed along the inside of her knee, and he watched as her eyes closed her body arching slightly off the bed. Spike caressed the delicate skin of her inner thighs feeling the muscles beneath his fingers tighten in anticipation. Once his fingers reached the apex of her thighs he ran one finger between her neither lips and was delighted to find her more then ready for him.

Buffy whimpered softly as she watched him raise his fingers to his lips. Their gazes met again as he sucked on his finger. “You taste amazing,” his voice purred. Buffy couldn’t remember ever feeling quite so well desired by anyone in her life. It made her feel complete, at that moment she wondered if she would have ever felt like this when she was alive.

Spike gently guided her legs a little further apart as he leaned down he pressed a soft kiss to one silky thigh letting his tongue trail up along her thigh a ragged whimper escaped Buffy’s lips as his cold tongue caressed her in one smooth stroke ending its assent by slowly circling her clitoris. Spike twirled his tongue around the tight little bud then slowly slid his tongue down over her tasting her, then returned to the tight little bud gently nipping it causing her hips to rise up against him, and began to gently alternate between twirling his tongue and sucking on the bud.

Buffy’s lifted her hips against Spikes lips, she wanted more, and her hands slid down tangling into his hair. Spike finally slid his tongue between her lips and felt her body quiver. Buffy caught her breath she knew that at that moment she would do anything to keep him from stopping. Spike rose up gazing down at the beauty before him. Her hands fell from his hair to lie besides her head; legs spread open ready for him.

Spike unzipped his pants and quickly shoved them down just enough. The first time he brought her to climax it was going to be within him inside her. Lowering himself he moved up her body slowly capturing on nipple between his lips briefly giving it a nip then he plundered her lips with his own. Buffy moved perfectly beneath him accepting his dominance in their kiss, he pulled back as he shifted his weight bringing himself to her entrance. He shifted slightly bringing the tip of him inside her and watched her lips part softly.

Slowly he slid inside her inch by agonizing inch. Every muscle in his body was taunt, he couldn’t wait any longer he needed to take her, and he plunged deep inside her. It wasn’t her cry that let him know he had virgins before and he realized he was not just her Sire, but also her first. Spike forced himself to slow his hips down, and captured her lips with his own. He moved slowly at first until he felt her body relax, then his hips began to move in an ever increasing tempo, an ever-increasing tempo; a slow burn began to form between her legs.

Buffy slid her hands down along his hips, with each thrust of his hips she could feel the burn turn into a fire that coursed through her body creeping out slowly coiling its way into every fiber of her being. Spike shifted his hips his knees coming up a little under own forcing her open a little further, and her she arched up as he hit a part of her that sent shock of pleasure through her entire being, it was almost too much yet when he rocked back inside her, she arched backing taking him deeper inside.

Spike couldn’t believe how tight she was around him; he knew she had never been with anyone but dear god she knew exactly how to move under him. Shifting his body he knew he needed to make her reach her climax soon, because he wasn’t going to last much longer with her body expertly clamping down around him.

Buffy was overcome; she could only feel she wanted to beg Spike to stop, but she didn’t want him to stop. Then when she thought she couldn’t take any more everything inside her exploded a harsh cry echoing in their chamber, thighs tightening as a white-hot flood of pleasure coursed over her.
Spike almost choked when she came as those thighs tightened so did everything inside her, and he came instantly. His body rocked against her he emptied himself inside her now relaxed body. He buried his head against her neck his tongue sliding over the spot where he had bitten her that night on Halloween.

Buffy could barely move but managed to slide her hands up along his back. “Sire?” It was a soft question she wasn’t even sure what she was asking, but her breath caught as she felt his teeth sink into her neck. It wasn’t even really painful actually it was quite the opposite. Her hands slide up his back her nails digging into his back. God she couldn’t believe this was happening so soon after, but her body coiled tight again her body exploded once again as her Sire lapped at her neck.
Spike licked the wound closed, and rose up. Buffy was beyond exhausted her eyes were heavy, and he leaned down capturing her lips. “Time to rest pet.” He purred, rising up from her he pulled back the covers and expertly tucked her in, he had a lot of practice with Dru. Spike did up his pants as he watched her drift away to sleep. He wanted to stay with her tonight, but he couldn’t he had other obligations waiting for him.

Spike opened the door to his room, and was met with quite a sight. His dark princess was up and waiting for him.

“Bad, bad boy.” She purred sitting quite naked in a high backed chair legs spread apart. “I had to get started without you.” Her voice purred, Spike tossed his jacket aside, dear god he didn’t know if was going to be able to handle the two of them.