Feedback: Is Spike HOT? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE oh and did I say PUH-LEASE?


I read over the last post and I just wasn’t happy with the way the story was going. I don’t want sad, poor little me Buffy, I wanted a new strong slap your ass and call me mama Buffy. I think I like it…I know Spike likes it! Let me know how you like it!



Chapter 23 Bored



Buffy sat on the corner of her neatly made up bed, in her straight as a pin room and huffed loudly. “FUCK.”

It was in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of the week, and she felt like it was the middle of her life. Like she was some kind of old maid. She never went anywhere, she never did anything, she just stuck to the life she had set up with Angel and kept to it. *Well except for blond adoni…is that even a word? * She thought to herself as she flopped back onto the bed. “BLEAH.” Was all she could muster covering her face with her hands briefly before slamming them down again on the bed. “WELL FUCK THIS!!!” She shouted into the quiet of the house throwing a pillow temperamentally across the room, listening with fiendish glee as it slammed into a lamp, breaking it to bits when it hit the floor.

Down the stairs she went in search of her laptop. “I have 40 fucking million dollars and what the hell am I doing? Moping around, wasting my time, and doing the next-door neighbors kid. Well, he’s doing me anyway.” She giggled this time as she grabbed up the Dell laptop on her kitchen counter and sat on one of the chairs surrounding the butcher block island, but not before grabbing a Bartles & James exotic berry wine cooler from the fridge.

Flipping up the top and punching in her code to MSN she waited, swallowing her drink for the main page to appear.

“Good Afternoon.” It intoned.

“Yea…” She smirked setting down the drink. *What to look for, what to look for…*

*Sex? Hmmm….no got that. Ooooo videos? Nah…I’ve got enough to last awhile…Oh I know. * Mentally snapping her fingers as she typed in PORN.

Leaning back for a moment she realized this could take awhile.

Getting another cooler from the fridge she grinned at the huge list of naughty sites. *OOOOoooooooooo toys………*




Two days later
“What can Brown do for you?” UPS special order.


The mood of the evening was frisky to say the least as Buffy leaned in the doorway of her home waiting for her teenaged sex god to get his cute ass over to her house. Jesus, it made her wet just thinking about it, his ass that is.

“Buffy?” His voice echoed as he shut the door behind him. “OH LORD…..” Spikes eyes popped out of his head and an instant hard on strained to get out of the constricting faded Levi’s, as he looked at the gorgeous woman standing just so in the main hallway.

Her arms were stretched above her as she arched her back from the wall the black leather corset straining as she pushed her breasts out in front of her, her long legs encased in real silk stockings and garter also in black of course.

Rolling her head on the wall she turned so she could run a sloe eyed gaze over his well-built body causing every nerve in him to stand at attention and salute. As she ran her hands down her body her pink tongue came out to play across her lipsticked ruby red lips. Watching the erotic show in almost desperation, he took a step towards his goddess.

“No.” Was all she said as she held one hand out to shake a finger at him as if he were a naughty boy.

*Oh and I am, I really am. * His thoughts skittering off into parts unknown.

“Have you missed me Spike?” She purred at him as she continued to bump and grind against the wall opposite the poor lusting young man.

“Uh huh…” He managed to get past his lips, which did not want to work, as he nodded his head dumbly, his hot blue eyes never leaving her.

“Oooooooooo….” She groaned as she slid a hand into her already soaking black satin panties and in between her sodden pussy lips.

“Buffy, luv….” Spike groaned begging her to let him touch her.

“Mmmmm…feels so good.” She moaned throatily as she pushed the panties down with one hand to mid thigh.

“GGGrrrrrrrrahhh….” Spike growled watching as she plunged three fingers deeply into her cunt while her other hand slid into the top of her corset and pinched the already stiff nipple it found there.

Falling back slightly against the wall behind him, Spike reached unconsciencially down to his straining bulge to unbutton the fly and release his huge prick. Grabbing onto it as he watched Buffy whither and squirm his hand set up a bruising rhythm his low moans starting to echo hers his eyes shutting briefly.

“SMACK.”

Spike was brought back to reality by the feel of Buffys small hand slapping his cheek.

“I …SAID…NO!”

Buffy watched him carefully to see his reaction to her sudden blow. Shock washed over him first and then lust. Powerful, primordial, and barely restrained lust.

With a wicked grin she pushed his hands away from his straining, purple-headed organ, leaving it waving slightly with each pulse, from his opened jeans. Pressing one small hand onto his t-shirted chest she leaned her scantily clad body against his, being sure to keep distance from his angry cock with her hips.

“Are you mine?” She growled at him as she traced an absent pattern over his bared hip.

Spike could only groan, “God, Buffy,” As his head rolled on the painted wall in wondrous agony.

Reaching out with the hand that had been tracing his skin she slapped his raging hardon making his whole body jump slightly and the tip begin to weep its viscous fluids.

“NO….ARE…YOU…MINE?” She repeated louder this time holding his engorged cock in a loose grip, the hand on his chest moving to his hips to prevent any movement on his part to get stimulation.

“YES….YES…I’m yours.” He gasped out the fire burning even hotter in his gut.

“You’ll do whatever I say. Do you understand?” Buffy told him at the same time shamelessly stroking his penis. “And you don’t cum until I tell you to, do you understand?”

“Ooooh god yes, yes, yes.” His blond head nodding in rapid succession with his words, “Whatever you say.”

Giving his tortured member another stroke, she nimbly stepped back to observe her prize, noting the string of semen that dripped from the head of his cock.

“So delicious you look Spike.” She commented as he opened his blue eyes and looked at her. “And all mine.”

His chest was heaving with unfulfilled lust, his hands clenching and unclenching in desperation to keep from touching himself, while his mind was rolling with the implications of her highly arousing actions. *She can fuck me black and blue as long as she wants to, she keeps this up. *

An innocent smile crept across her lovely face as she reached with one hand into her corset where she had secreted a toy for the evening. “And to make sure you’re a good boy..” Her voice trailed off as she stepped forward.

His gasp of pleasure at the first touch of her hands soon turned to a moan of disbelief as she snapped the leather cock ring fully around his genitalia, the pulsing blood making it unbelievably, deliciously tight.

Buffy smiled as he squirmed against her hands desperately trying to relieve the pressure, “Oh yes, you’re going to be a very, very good boy now aren’t you?”




TBC…..Oh yes I’m a naughty little vamp!