Chapter 18 Cause DAMN *Will Smith - Men in Black*



Buffy rolled onto her stomach and lay with her hand propping her head up as she looked at her slumbering young lover. Her green eyes taking in every beautiful aspect of his gorgeous face, * and he is beautiful dammit! * His lean chiseled cheekbones, his bleached blond bad boy hair, his deeply hypnotizing blue eyes that could compel you to do whatever he willed with a single smoldering glance, and those lips. Good lord, those lips. Full and lush, they could turn down in a little boy pout, or smirk into a ravenous big bad wolf, or just smile, lighting up the whole room and bringing you into his own personal world, till you were sure you were standing on the burning surface of the sun itself.

Buffy was sure it was the smile that burned her the most, making her skin crack and peel in a most delicious heat. *YUM. *

Reaching out with one hand towards his firm chest muscles she licked her lips in delightful anticipation. *God, he's so warm and firm. I could lose myself in his heat and scent for days and never even regret the time spent. *

Her thoughts spiraled lazily to more enticing ventures as her fingers traced a complicated pattern on his pale skin, her own skin heating up in response to the thrumming that seemed to flow throughout her being at this, even the slightest touch of her fingers on his reposing form.

Spike's blue eyes opened slowly as he felt the delicate touch of his lover on his languid body. Keeping his breathing even so as not to alert her to his wakefulness, he watched through hooded eyes, wondering where her questing touch would take her.

Unable to keep her lips from tasting his heady essence anymore, Buffy lowered her head to his neck, running her tongue from the cup of his ear to the dip in between his collarbones in one long trail. Tasting the salty tang of his skin, and breathing in the purely male scent that made him irresistible to her, she moved her body sinuously towards his, until her soft breasts made contact, a thrill of pleasure coursing through her as her nipples brushed the soft, supple flesh of his pectoral muscles.

Moving her hand restlessly down his body she noted the slight intake of his breath as she danced her fingers over his tight lower abs. Smiling to herself she slithered downward, all the while keeping her heated skin pressed to his own, as she followed the trails of her fingers with her moist lips. Nipping, lightly biting, swirling at his skin, his now stiff nipples, his quivering stomach muscles that jumped at her touch, she delighted in each gasp and moan she managed to coerce from her teenaged Adonis.

Her thighs moved restlessly against his as the wetness between them built. All she wanted to do was impale herself on his now rigid cock and ride him until the whole world was swept away into blue oblivion. *This is about him Buffy. You will have him soon enough. * Her inner voice admonished her and persuaded her to continue with her slow examination of his pleasure points.

Spike's eyes had closed again at the unbearable pleasure Buffy was affording him with her mouth and hands. Using all of his will power to keep himself from throwing her onto her back and plunging his rock hard maleness into her over and over again, he couldn't withhold the gasp and groan of pleasure that filled the room, as he felt her mouth move from his stomach to engulf his turgid shaft in one deep throated, wet kiss.

"MmohGod Buffy." He half moaned, half gasped as his hands went to tangle in the long deep golden tresses that had been tickling his skin from her first elusive touch. His body arching helplessly into her mouth as he felt her shift her weight, until she was kneeling between his strong legs, her hands coming into play as she cupped his sac with one, while the other encircled his straining organ.

"Oh yeah luv....Fuck....just like.........tha........at...oH Buffy...." Spike continued to gasp his encouragement to the blond voraciously devouring every inch of his cock, as her hand surrounding the base of his shaft, turned in a counterclockwise motion in time with every delicious dip of her head.

Buffy mewled around his staff as he began to thrust into her mouth, his hands clenching and unclenching in her tresses as she drove him to distraction with her suctioning mouth.
Spike lifted his head slightly, reaching down to hold her hair to one side, when he felt the hand previously kneading his balls slide down his calf and then seemingly disappear, at the same instant her suctioning lips seemed to increase in appetite.

"Oooohhhhh....bloody.....fuck.......Buffy..." He howled as he took in the site of her own fingers rubbing persistently between her legs, the whole act becoming that much hotter in the nineteen year olds already fevered mind.

"Mmmmmppphhh..." she mumbled around his now purple headed organ as the delectable waves of her own orgasm started to press down upon her, forcing her into desperate action.

"FUCK...FUCK........FUCK........BUFFY....OHGODFUCK...." Spike's hips rose and fell on the bed thrusting deeper and deeper into her hot, wet, warmth as her tongue traveled the underside of the shaft, his response spurring her fingers into overdrive as she shoved two fingers inside her grasping hole while she teased her clit with her thumb.

"NOW...BUFFY...FUCKYES........NOW.......NOW.........NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.."Spikes voice broke as his body tensed into a tight bow. Buffy opened her mouth wider and took all of his cock into her throat as her own body answered his primal call of completion.

Buffy's scream was muffled around his pole as she was thrown into orgasm at the same instance as her lover. Helplessly caught between her own need and his driving completion, it was all Buffy could do to cling to the tenuous hold she had on his tight muscled thigh with her free hand, as his rigid cock started releasing load after load of his thick, viscous, fluids into her mouth.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK..............BLOOOOOOOOOOODDDYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUCKINGGG HELLLLLLL." Spike screamed out in pure undiluted ecstasy as he felt his shaft deliver his life-giving fluid into her mouth and he felt her swallow it down, while the feel of her own uncontrollable quaking brought him to the most powerful climax he had ever had in his tender years.

"MMMMmmmmMMMM...MMMMM.MMMMM..." Buffy moaned around his manhood as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm with her own fingers, the sheer volume of his seed in her mouth, dripping down her chin, pushing her to even greater heights of joyous relief as she licked and sucked and swallowed every last drop.

Finally, shakily removing her wet fingers from her over stimulated channel, Buffy moved up enough to collapse on top of Spike's still gasping chest. Her own body still quivering in aftershocks as he wrapped his arms around her, and sighing deeply he followed her once again into deep slumber.


TBC