Spike opened his eyes slowly, taking the time to stretch. He'd had a hard time going to back to sleep last night after he and Buffy had it out. Again. He grinned to himself. At least she'd admitted that she wanted him. It was better than ignoring the fact that he was a man at all. He sat up, lighting a cigarette and mulling over events from the night before. He chuckled to himself as he remembered her demanding to know if he'd made up that lie to Owen.

Of course he had.

How else would he have kept the wuss away from his girl? He knew she would have eventually figured it out; it wasn't as if he was exactly trying to hide it from her. He just wanted her to ask him why. If she had asked him, he would have told her it was because Owen – along with all the other schmucks she dated – were not worthy of her. They were peons and she was a Goddess. And all he wanted was to be with her, to be counted worthy by her. To have her love.

He supposed in some circles denying her ‘sex' was an outrageous mistake. The thing was though, Spike had sex before. He'd never made love though. He had an inkling that Buffy never had either. He wanted her all right, but he wanted every part of her. He wanted her ire, her sadness, her courage, her wit, her intelligence. Most off all, he wanted her love. He always felt the sparks when they were around each other. They crackled and sizzled and lit up the air around them. How she had managed not to see it after all these years was beyond him.

But, she was now. She was starting to anyway. He was burrowing under her skin in the most delicious way and he wasn't going to stop until her reached her heart and nestled there. It was only fair. She'd nestled her way in a long time ago and she hadn't ever left. And, he didn't want her to.

Buffy sat on the edge of her hotel bed, fuming. Her leg was bouncing up and down as her heel repeatedly tapped the floor beneath her. She shot a glare to the adjoining door. He'd tell Cordy if she had sex with Angel. . . please! He wouldn't. . . would he? She rolled her eyes. She actually wouldn't put it past him. The man had told Owen she was a hermaphrodite for crying out loud! And that was lying! Unfortunately, he did have the evidence to prove she'd punched him. She could lie about it . . . how pointless was that? The first words out of her mouth when he'd been assigned to her were that she'd kill him. Cordy would believe him in a heartbeat. Then she'd be fired, banned from working as a publicist for the rest of her life no doubt.

"Arrghh!" Buffy growled. "Damn you Spike Marsters. Damn you and your snarky mouth and your witty comebacks and . . . " and your smile and your kiss and the way you make my body sing. . . "God, what has he done to me? I've turned into a horn ball. What's worse? I can't do anything to fix it. He just had to go on about ‘making love'. Why can't he just want sex like every other man in the world?"

She stared at the door, waiting for answer. He SEEMED like such a typical man. And yet, there was something about Spike that just wasn't. His refusal of sake for the sake of love. Who would have guessed! She thought she'd had the perfect plan. She didn't even think she would have to seduce him—Wait. Seduce him. He'd already plainly shown her how crazy he was for her touch. Hadn't he said he'd go crazy if he didn't kiss her? She thought she could make him jealous and spur him to have sex with her that way. Mark his territory and all that crap. But no. She was going about it the wrong way. She just had to seduce him. Seduce him until he was putty in her hands.

Unbeknownst to Spike, he'd thrown the gauntlet down last night when he'd refused her. Now, she not only wanted to have sex with him to free him from her system, but she wanted to prove that she could make him cave.

And by God, she would.



"Spike, do you have any more shampoo? I've run out."

Spike looked up from packing his suitcase and promptly dropped his jaw. Buffy, Golden Goddess Buffy Summers was standing innocently in his room by his bed in nothing but a fluffy white towel wrapped around her exquisite body. His hands were itching to touch that expanse of skin at her collarbone and run his tongue along the bone. He wanted to see if he sucked on her neck, just right, she'd moan for him. He ached to see if her legs were as silky smooth as they appeared. His mouth dry, he could only stare, frozen.

She gave him a funny look. "Right. I'll just check myself," and off she went into his bathroom. He followed.

"Goldilocks, what are you doing?"

"Told you. Getting shampoo. Have any?"

"Yeah, I. . . Yeah. I have some in my bag, I used up. . . why are you in my
room in a towel?"

"I was about to start my shower and realized I ran out. I figured you
wouldn't mind."

He raked his eyes up and down her form. "Anytime, luv."

"Thanks!" she said brightly and started for the door. Turning back around,
she sidled up to him, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Too bad you didn't want me last night. We could have shared a shower this morning. . . " She glided a finger up his bare arm and across his chest, grazing his nipples as she spoke. "Our wet, naked, grinding, writing bodies against the slick shower wall." She sucked on her bottom lip and moaned. "Hmm…makes me so wet just thinking about it."

Spike was having a hell of a time reigning in his raging libido. His stomach clenched and fluttered, his head dizzy with her sweet fragrance . . . she was going to kill him. Looking down at her it hit him that that was just what she had in mind. So, kitten wanted to play huh? Thought she could seduce him into having sex with her. Well, two could play that game.

Leaning forward, he took an earlobe in his mouth and nibbled on it, taking delight in the gasp that escaped her lips. Reaching down, he played with the hem of the towel and soothed circles in her thighs. Then, he put his mouth where he'd been itching to put it since she'd walked in and to his pleasure, she did moan. A deep throaty moan that left him wanting more.

Yet, he couldn't. This was play time.

"I'd love to have your gorgeous body against mine, making me hard, making me ache. To have you wrapped around me as I drove into your wet pussy . . . feel you cum all around me . . . squeeze me . . . "

She was panting lightly, and he knew she didn't realize it. "I could take you right there, against that wall and make you scream my name . . . make you beg for more . . . You would know what I meant when I said I love you by the time I was done." He pulled back, took in her eyes half massed with desire as she looked up at him, the want plainly written on her face.

"Buffy," he whispered.

"Mmmm?"

"Don't you wish I would?"

Her eyes snapped open and she shoved him. Again. He laughed as he heard
the door slam and then groaned when he realized his soldier had indeed risen to the occasion and was again left wanting. Yep, time for another session with Palmela.