a/n- this story came about from reading 80's Night by Vamptastica and my 6 yr old daughter making me listen to Billy Idol in the car over and over and over. I hadn't planned on posting it, I just needed to get the plot bunny out of my head, so let me know if it's something that should be continued.

Chapter 2
A burst of black leather and platinum blonde hair shot across the stage and the crowd instantly leapt to their feet; their excited screams swallowed up by the beginning chords of the musicians. The entire stage had become a blur of contagious frenetic activity and Buffy felt herself succumbing against her will to the excitement, deciding to look for the trouble later.

In an instant, her brain made the connection and her jaw fell open in incredulity, her entire body registering the shock.

Blair elbowed her in the ribs, a knowing grin plastered on her face. "I told you this guy was singing sex, didn't I?"

Fighting the overwhelming urge to flee, Buffy just nodded mutely, her eyes frozen on the stage. 'Oh god, if they only knew...'

She didn't know what kind of cosmic joke had led to this and cursed the fates for once again making her the sucky Chosen one who wasn't even able to enjoy an evening out with her dad. And here she thought her life had been full of the suckage before...

Then the show really began when a microphone was grabbed and the voice of...oh god, Billy Idol began filling the club.

Buffy found herself speechless. Utterly gobsmacked. It was SPIKE up there. Spike of the "I'm going to kill you" Spikes. Singing.

And singing pretty well, Buffy had to admit. Ok, not just well, more like a world of well. Buffy remained glued to her chair while being pressed in from all sides by a wall of people eager to get as close to the stage as possible, making her thankful that claustrophobia was not an issue for her.

God did he know how to work it, she decided, finding herself mesmerized against her will.

Face to face...
And back to back
You see and feel
My sex attack
Sing it
Flesh, flesh for fantasy
We want
Flesh, flesh for fantasy


Each word crooned was given new meaning as Spike allowed his hips to gyrate side to side in an slow enticing manner, his tight leather pants outlining the hard muscles of his legs and the mighty package in between, his hand traveling up and down the exposed taut muscles of his abdomen causing more than one woman to wish that she was that hand.

So far he hadn't seemed to notice her, and Buffy did her best to shrink down in her chair in an attempt to camouflage herself from the intense eyes up on the stage that seemed to burned with life as he sang.

******
'Bloody hell, she was actually here,' Spike thought frantically, doing his best to keep up his usual stage persona. For that short amount of time, he WAS Billy Idol, with an added twist all his own. Each night they came, packing themselves in to watch his act, perfuming the air with the succulent scent of their arousal as they visually ate him up as he danced around the stage.

It should have filled him with a sick sense of satisfaction that they were getting off on a creature that could easily rip their throats out, but it kept failing to. The encompassing sweep he made each night of the crowd should have set his demon howling, yet it was always left with a keen sense of disappointment. It enraged him on every level that he kept looking for her, but he was helpless to put an end to it. He was a VAMPIRE for fuck's sake. It was wrong to covet the Slayer. Yet she continued to coat both his waking and sleeping thoughts until he was bloody well ready to tear his own throat out.

And now she was here.

A slow smirk graced his lips. Fun was about to be had.

********

"OH MY GOD!" Blair squealed next to Buffy, eyes wide with excitement. "He keeps staring at you!"

"No he doesn't," Buffy protested, knowing she was lying through her teeth. Spike's eyes had suddenly locked on hers and refused to let go, sending a wave of embarrassment through her. Now wishing they weren't sitting two feet from the stage, Buffy did everything she could to avoid looking at him.

"YES, he does!" Blair confirmed, not the only one with jealous thoughts at the obvious attention.

Thankfully, 'Flesh For Fantasy' came to an end because Buffy found herself having a difficult time not watching Spike's capable and deadly hands stroking his own body, having to will her eyes to remain focused on a spot behind Spike's head while she feigned nonchalance.

Suddenly burning up, Buffy slipped the denim jacket from her shoulders then assumed a bored look, plastering a fake courtesy smile on her face as she clapped with polite enthusiasm.

******

Bitch.... Trying to act all bored... we'll just see about that, Spike decided as he watched the Slayer out of the corner of his eye.

He waited for the noise to settle down a bit before putting the mike to his mouth.

"You all bloody well pumped up or what?" Spike shouted, the anticipated affirmation shouted right back at him making him curl his upper lip in true Billy fashion. "Right, so let's do it then."

Spike nodded at the band members behind him and they began the musical intro.

Putting the microphone in the stand to free up his hands, Spike sang,
"Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony"

The anticipated shout back from the audience earned another sultry grin from Spike.

"HEY! GET LAID, GET FUCKED!!"

"Oooooh, aren't you all a right nasty little bunch," he purred into the microphone, curling his tongue behind his front teeth as he smirked into the audience. The scent of arousal was everywhere now, but Spike ignored it. He had something a little different in mind.

"Shoot 'em down turn around come on Mony"

"HEY! GET LAID GET FUCKED"
*********

'God, where was a rock when you needed one?' Buffy thought frantically. This was surreal, insane. This was just... wrong. Spike and death in the sentence? Very right. Spike and sex in the same sentence? Very, very wrong!!! And god, with her FATHER sitting right there? Her father who was shouting along with everyone else?

No, this was so not happening.

Buffy felt an unneeded bathroom trip coming on and quickly stood up. She had to escape this... and NOW. Her brain was thinking bad, nasty thoughts, and that was SO not of the good.

Blair looked at her questioningly and Buffy leaned down to yell in her ear, "Gotta go to the bathroom."

The look Blair flashed her clearly questioned her sanity in going NOW, but she nodded in acknowledgement before turning back to the stage with greedy eyes.

Pushing herself away from her chair proved to be harder than anticipated as the wall of people behind her proved unyielding. So intent on getting through, she missed the words being spoken on stage.

*****
Spike saw the look of panic crawl into the Slayer's eyes and had to bite back his laughter. So the girl was feeling all flustered and dainty, was she? Good.

When he saw her stand and the ensuing desperate attempt to escape, his jaw set in determination. No way was he giving up so easily, not when he had her right where he wanted her.

Signaling to the band to repeat the chords they had just played, he stepped back to the mike.

"So, I'm thinking I've had a bit too much of dancin' by myself, don't you think? Think I need to remedy that a bit." He waited for the accompanying hollering to begin before making his move.

Using all of his predatory grace, he easily leapt from the stage to the table two feet from the stage, landing in a smooth crouch. Ignoring the shocked looks of the other occupants of the table as they checked to make sure their drinks hadn't been knocked over, Spike smirked as the Slayer whipped back around to face him.

"What do you say, luv? Shall we...dance?"

TBC

Please oh please review...