Chapter 2: "Realization" (NC-17)

"Oh god Spike." Buffy moaned rocking her hips against the thrust of his fingers still inside her. "Dont stop, dont stop."

Spike was losing it. He had to have her and it had to be soon. Removing his fingers from her he knelt back on his knees. In one quick motion he had her shoes and pants off and thrown aside.

Buffy slowly lifted her head just enough to see Spike. She saw him kneeling above her, his hands working his own pants off. She lazily lifted herself onto her elbows to watch him better. Her lip started to tremble as she imagined how big and thick he was and how good he would feel inside her. If he was half as good as he felt then she was in for the time of her life and she couldn't wait.

A small groan drifted past her lips unknowingly to her, but Spike caught it. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her. She had her head back and her eyes closed. She was chewing on her lip. Moving closer very quietly he inserted his fingers back into her.

"Not starting without me, are you luv?" he asked slowly sliding his fingers in and out of her.

Buffy's eyes flew open. She met Spike's gaze before lowering her eyes down the length of his body.

He wasn't freed yet and when she saw that she became hot with rage. She was tired of waiting, tired of the foreplay, she needed him inside her now. He had to stop the burning running through her.

Still in a daze from the steady rhythm of his fingers against her clit, she lifted her hands and started to free him.

Spike froze when her warmth touched his coolness. Her tiny hand enveloping his manhood as she pulled him free.

Once Buffy had him out her eyes grew wide, not in shock or surprise, but in anticipation. Her tongue shot out and moistened her lips.

Spike grew more aroused at her small gesture and took his fingers out of her.

"Enough foreplay for now love." he told her bringing her legs up to rest on his shoulders.

"We can continue that later." he added pushing her onto her back.

Buffy inhaled sharply when he entered her in one powerful thrust. He was so big it was painful, even with her Slayer muscles it took awhile to adjust.

If Spike was alive, he surely would have died right then. She was so tight and hot he felt like he would explode at any sudden movement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If Im right theyre in a secret passageway." Angel told the others as he led them through a hidden door in the basement. "And the only way to it is through the basement.

"I hope youre right, because if we're to late and Spike...."

"We're not going to be to late." Angel yelled interrupting Xander. "I wont let anything happen to Buffy."

"Ahh!"

All four heard Buffy scream and without hesitation they started running down the passageway.

"We're getting closer." Angel spoke over his shoulder. He knew this because his connection to his childe was growing stronger as well as Buffy's scent. Not only was his smelling better but so was his hearing. earlier he could only make out low voices, and scuffling. But, now he was picking up more.

He could hear panting and groaning. The closer he got the more he could hear. Finally he heard something that sent a chill through him.

"Oh god Spike.....feel so good."

"Cor Slayer....so tight."

Angel stopped causing Xander to run into him.

"Hey!" Xander shouted pushing Angel. 'Why do you keep doing that?"

Angel held up a hand signaling for them all to be quite. He tilted his head to the side and concentrated harder. He heard Spike grunting and Buffy moaning. Then he heard Buffy panting, her breathing becoming erratic and shallow. He knew what was coming. Her

"Ohhh!"

He lowered his head at the sound of Buffy bursting into orgasm.

"Oh no Buffy." Willow sadly whispered fearing the worst for her friend.

"Shes okay." Angel finally spoke up lifting his head.

Xander and Giles stared at Angel in confusion. "What do you mean shes okay? Shes alone with Spike and thats the third time we heard her scream."

"She isn't screaming in pain." he told them before turning to Willow. "What kind of spell did you perform?"

"I....it was a love spell."

Angel shook his head and started to chuckle softly.

Giles suddenly understood what Angel was saying once his words sunk in. He put two and two together and, "You mean?" he simply asked pointing in the direction where Buffy and Spike were. Angel nodded his head.

"Oh dear lord."

Willow was the next to catch on and her mouth fell open.

Xander, still clueless, looked around at everyone. Giles was busy cleaning his glasses and mumbling to himself, Willow was stuck in her 'oh' expression and Angel was clenching his hands into fists.

"Hello?" he said aloud waving his hand in the air. "Would someone like to clue me in?"

All three looked at him, Willow was the first to speak up.

"Angel seems to think that my spell effected Buffy and Spike and....and now theyre...."together"" she informed him making quotation marks when she said together so he would know what she was referring to.

"I dont think." Angel corrected. "I know....I can hear them."

"Wait a minute." Xander said raising both hands up. "Together together?" he asked. "And you can hear them?"

Willow and Angel nodded their heads.

Xander shook his. "There is no way, absolutely no way."

"Fine if you dont believe me go look for yourself." Angel suggested stepping aside.

Xander glared at Angel. He didn't trust him as far as he could throw him, but he really didn't want to see what they said was true. Finally he started down the path.

A few seconds later they all heard Xander return chanting over and over. "Omigod."

"Why in the hell are they doing that?"

"Willows love spell."

"Do you remember what spell you did?"

"No, not really." Willow answered nervously. "Spike wanted me to do a love spell so he could get Dru back, but I didn't have enough supplies for the one he wanted. I had to find something fast or he would have killed Xander and then me, so I used the spellbook."

Willow explained then added in her defense. "I had no idea this would happen, honestly."

"Yes Willow we know you didn't, but still it happened and now we must undo it. We cant let them continue what theyre doing in there."

"Its called sex G-man." Xander piped in hitting Giles on the back.

Giles rolled his eyes. "Yes, I know what its called Xander. I just.....oh nevermind. Willow where is the spellbook you used?"

"Umm....I left it upstairs."

Before Giles could ask Angel was already on his way upstairs to retrieve it.

TBC............