Change Series

Rating: R to NC-17

Timeframe: Set during "Lover's Walk", but doesn't follow the same plot as the episode, as you will see later on.

Summary: Spike still kidnaps Willow and Xander, but this time Willow actually performs a spell which causes many things to happen and a chain of events to occur.

Disclaimer: BtVS belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Fox, and whatever other PTB that I don't know of. But the story and plot is mine.

Author's note: This is my first Buffy fanfic, so please be kind and gentle. Although done for pure entertainment my ego is still fragile.

Feedback: Yes, I would love feedback from anyone who reads this. Please let me know what you think by emailing me at rubygurl3@aol.com. And if you wish to post this on your website please ask me first. Thanks!

This Chapter was Beta'd by Sarah!

Chapter 1: "A Spell Gone Wrong" (rated NC-!7)

"Get started Red!" Spike yelled, holding Xander by the throat. "I ain't got all bleeding day."

Willow glanced over her shoulder and met Xander's eyes. He didn't appear to be in pain but his eyes told her different, he was hurting. She saw him flinch and turned away quickly.

"Now!" he yelled. "Or your monkey boy here gets it."

Willow focused hard on the stuff in front of her. Spike brought her here to perform a love spell on Dru but, with what he gave her, ingredients wise, there was no way that was going to happen. Thank god she had her spellbook though. She opened it and began to flip nervously through the pages. She was stalling really, she couldn't perform the spell he wanted or anything close to it. She knew the others had to know they were gone, so she was stalling until they came. Or at least until Buffy came.

"What's the delay, luv?" Spike spoke up, interrupting her thoughts. "Don't care about your boy here?"

"Go to hell, Spike," Xander managed to spit out between strangled breaths.

Spike cocked an eyebrow at Xander and tightened his grip. "Yeah, be sure to save me a seat, because that's where you'll be soon if Red doesn't get a move on it."

Tears began to form in Willow's eyes. This was not how she wanted things to be. She wasn't supposed to die and neither was Xander, not like this. She lowered her head and let Spike's words sink in. Buffy wasn't coming and they weren't going to be rescued.

"Willow," Xander hissed in pain.

Willow wiped her tears away and spun to look at Xander. 'Oh god,' he was bleeding. 'No time to waste now,' she thought. She had to save what little time they had left. With that decided she faced the spellbook again and spotted a simple love spell she could perform. Lifting her head and closing her eyes she started.

"Cupids arrow, Venus's love."

"Spike!"

Spike heard his name and vamped when he realized who said it. He released Xander and turned to face her.

"Slayer," He growled, flashing her his fangs.

"What did I say would happen if you showed your face in Sunnydale again?" she asked, tapping a stake against her thigh.

Spike inched closer, his tongue running along the bottom of his teeth. "Hazy memory, can't seem to recall," He answered, his gaze roaming over her as he stepped even closer.

Buffy smirked. "I was hoping you'd say that," she said, raising the stake higher. "Let me help you remember."

They both lunged at the same time. Buffy was knocked to the ground and he had her pinned there. But she was quick. She threw her fist across his face, hitting him in the jaw and sending him flying back off her. She got to her feet and went into a fighting stance. Spike rose and licked the blood off his lip with his tongue. He laughed heartily and went into a fighting stance as well.

"Been awhile love, go easy on me," He told her as they began to circle each other.

"Never," Buffy sneered before lunging at him again.

Spike side stepped and Buffy missed him. He swung his leg around and hit her on the back. She fell to the ground with a dull thud. Spike waited while she regained her composure. Buffy turned and glared at him. They started circling again.

Spike was the first to hear the floor creak and moan. He stared down at it questioningly. While he was distracted Buffy went for him. She was midair when the floor fell and Spike disappeared. Soon after Buffy followed him into the newly formed hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander regained consciousness in time to hear Willow finish the spell.

"Let two of ill heart never be apart."

Light illuminated Willow and she fell into a heap on the ground. Xander made his way to her, crawling on the floor.

"Willow, are you all right?"

Willow shook her head and looked up. She saw Xander hovering above her looking down.

"Xander!" she cried throwing her arms around him. "You're okay."

"Ow...be careful." He cautioned wincing in pain.

Willow pulled back. "Sorry."

Reality hit her and she remembered where they were and how had brought them here. Quickly she scanned the factory for Spike.

"Where's Spike?" she asked when she didn't see him.

"Don't know." Xander whispered massaging a sore muscle in his neck where Spike had held him. "Buffy came and he let me go," he told her, starting to remember some things before he passed out.

"Wait, Buffy is here?"

Xander nodded slowly. "I heard her just before everything went black."

Willow looked around while Xander still had his head down. "Xander," she spoke nervously.

"I guess she staked him," he continued, not hearing Willow say his name.

"Xander," Willow repeated urgently.

"What?" he asked, not glancing up.

"Buffy isn't here," Willow informed him, glancing around the factory once more. "And neither is Spike."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy coughed violently from all the dust flying around her. She lifted herself up and propped back on her elbows. Her head was pounding and there was something digging into her back. Blinking, she tried to adjust her sight to the darkness. She looked around not knowing where she was. But one thing she did know was that she wasn't alone.

"Slayer?" a low voice called from behind her.

Buffy twisted her head in the direction behind her. A shiver ran up her spine then back down her body. She recognized the voice and whom it belonged to made her insides melt.

"Spike." She purred already aching for him to be closer to her.

Suddenly, out of the dark Spike jumped her pinning her to the ground.

"Slayer." He growled his golden eyes flashing at her, his mouth only inches from hers.

Spike's own body trembled as he felt her hot breath surrounding him, calling to him. He stared longingly at her lush lips before moving up to her hazel green eyes. They locked gazes and both instantly knew what the other wanted. Without hesitation Spike ripped Buffy's shirt open and groped her breast. Buffy arched off the ground and hissed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Spike pushed the material of her bra aside and sought out her nipple with his mouth. He devoured it once he found his target and elicited a moan from the hot body beneath him.

Buffy clawed at the shirt covering Spikes back. She couldn't understand why or how this was happening, but she wanted more. His cool tongue running over and around her hard nipple only intensified the aching between her legs. She had to feel every inch of him on her and in her soon or she would explode.

Spike felt the need in her as she ground her hips against him and dug her nails into his back. The Slayer wanted him and he wanted her just as much. Not able to wait anymore, and sensing that the Slayer couldn't either, he forced her legs apart with his knee and settled himself between her thighs. He thrust his erection against her and smiled when her eyes glaze over with lust.

Once again Buffy arched her back off the ground and tilted her head back exposing her neck. Spike vamped automatically and started to lower his fangs. He started to imagine what it would feel like to finally sink his teeth into the soft golden skin covering her life's source. To once again have the blood of a Slayer flowing over his tongue and down his throat, satisfying his demon.

"Spike." Buffy spoke dreamily her eyes fluttering open and ultimately stopping Spike's descent. "I want you." She begged. " I need you Spike..I need to feel you inside me."

Spike smiled down at her. He took both her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head. Using his other hand he began to tweak at her exposed nipple.

"You want me Slayer?" he asked pinching her a little harder until she groaned softly.

"How bad do you want me? Tell me."

"Now Spike." Buffy gasped out between sharp intakes of breath. "I need you now."

Satisfied with her response he let her nipple go and moved his hand down to the waist of her jeans. Working her pants open one button at a time.

Becoming impatient with him Buffy started to squirm. "Please Spike."

"Stop moving Slayer or I won't get your pants off." He informed her finally popping the last button free.

Pushing the material down off her hips, Spike caught a whiff of her arousal and his nostrils flared. If it was possible he became even harder. Releasing his hold on her wrists he used both hands to jerk her pants down the rest of the way. Buffy reached up and wrapped her hand around his neck. She pulled him down to her, kissing roughly when their lips crashed together.

"Please Spike." She begged for the third time.

Spike shoved her panties aside and thrust one finger inside her heat. Buffy screamed as her first orgasm overtook her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Xanders head perked up when he heard a scream.

"Did you hear that?" he asked Willow who was directly behind him. "I sounded like Buffy."

After Willow and Xander gained enough strength to stand they decided to search around for Buffy. They had only been searching for a few minutes before they heard the scream.

"It sounded like it was coming from over there." Willow said pointing towards the center of the floor they were on.

Both of them ran towards the area and stopped just before the floor disappeared.

"Whoa!" Xander shouted grabbing Willow. "Is it just me or was that hole not here earlier?"

Willow pulled free of his hold and moved closer to the edge. She leaned over and looked down into the hole. "I don't see anything." She told Xander who was know standing beside her. "Buffy!??" she called out. "Are you okay? We can't see you?"

"Xander, Willow!"

Xander and Willow turned away from the hole and saw Angel and Giles coming towards them.

"Angel." Willow sighed in relief. "I'm so glad you're here."

Angel reached them and looked down into the hole he saw them shouting at just a minute ago. "What's going on? Where's Buffy?"

"We don't know."

Angel looked at them quizzingly. "What do you mean you don't know? She told us she was coming here to save you and Xander from Spike."

"Well..she was here..with Spike, and now.."

"And what?"

"They're gone." Willow choked out. "They were here and then they weren't, and we just heard Buffy scream. It sounded like it came from down there." She told him pointing behind her to the hole.

"You mean she's down there trapped with Spike?" Angel growled angrily.

"Yes...no..maybe." Willow answered her voice becoming shaky under Angel's hard gaze.

An idea dawned on Xander when he saw Angel's eyes flash gold for a split second. "Hey maybe you can see them. That is if they are both down there."

Angel understood what Xander was implying and stalked over to the edge of the hole. Vamping out he gazed down into the hole. At first he couldn't see anything clearly, then two movements caught his eye. Focusing on them he barely could make out that they were human figures and they were pretty close together.

"I see something."

Giles, who had been standing to the side from the moment they arrived, sighed heavily. Taking his glasses off he began to wipe them clean. "What exactly happened here?" he asked replacing his glasses back on his nose.

Angel lifted his head and turned to face Giles. "Rupert maybe we should hold off on the twenty questions until Buffy is safe." He suggested.

Giles shook his head in agreement. "Yes, you're quite right Angel. Buffy could be in danger if she is alone down there with Spike."