[Reviews - 381] Printer
Summary: Spike takes a trip back in time to School Hard to see how possible it could be to make a Buffy,free from the trauma of first love with Angel,fall in love with him. Will this be the first one of Spike's plans to succeed??
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes
Word count: 129086 Read: 93832
Published: 01/06/2005 Updated: 06/23/2005

1. 1 by Peta [Reviews - 25] (4879 words)

2. 2 by Peta [Reviews - 16] (4554 words)

3. 3 by Peta [Reviews - 11] (6213 words)

4. 4 by Peta [Reviews - 13] Liked (5132 words)

5. 5 by Peta [Reviews - 17] (4488 words)

6. 6 by Peta [Reviews - 14] (4679 words)

7. 7 by Peta [Reviews - 10] (4532 words)

8. 8 by Peta [Reviews - 15] (5185 words)

9. 9 by Peta [Reviews - 21] (5950 words)

10. 10 by Peta [Reviews - 12] (5382 words)

11. 11 by Peta [Reviews - 18] (6666 words)

12. 12 by Peta [Reviews - 17] (5532 words)
I am so proud of this fic and that has been a long time coming. Maybe I'm proud because I have it all written? Whatever it is, a fair few left for you all. I am so appreciative for all your reviews. Thank you for hanging with me this far. I hope you like this one.

13. 13 by Peta [Reviews - 12] (5014 words)
Thank you all so much. Hope you like this chapter.

14. 14 by Peta [Reviews - 16] (6512 words)
I am so grateful for everyone that ahs persevered with this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

15. 15 by Peta [Reviews - 13] (5666 words)
Again I am blown away with all of your support. I hope this chapter doesn't wipe out any fans of this fic, as we are now taking that turn into angst.

16. 16 by Peta [Reviews - 7] (6021 words)
Hope you all enjoy.

17. 17 by Peta [Reviews - 15] (8304 words)
I am so grateful for all the support Holly has given me in writing this fic, and Schehrezade for all the wonderful jamming sessions to work out where this fic is going. I hope it is something you all enjoy!

18. 18 by Peta [Reviews - 10] (5117 words)
Thank you muchly to my wonderful reviewers. You guys make me so excited about this story.

19. 19 by Peta [Reviews - 15] (6665 words)
Major major thank you's to all of you who take the time to read my massively long chapters and especially to those who bother to review. Reading your comments makes my day and helsp me in my current slump to realise it is all worth while. Thanks as usual to Holly and Schez for suggestions and betaing.

20. 20 by Peta [Reviews - 9] Liked (4906 words)
I'm getting all excited about coming to the end of this fic. If you have been reading and NOT commenting, now is your chance. Hate it? I'm sorry but let me know. Love it? TELL ME!! Thank you to all those faithfuls that spread the love with their reviews each chapter. They make my day.

21. 21 by Peta [Reviews - 20] Liked (5248 words)
Thank you so much to the fantastic people that reviewed last time. I am too disorganised to list you all, but I am so grateful that you let me know that you read.

22. 22 by Peta [Reviews - 15] Liked (6086 words)
Thank you so much for all those wonderful reviews. You guys are unbelievable. This is almost over so Ic an't express enough the support you have given me in writing this. I hope you enjoy this chap too.

23. 23 by Peta [Reviews - 19] Liked (4332 words)
Gahhhh, I love you all so much for first reading my story, and second for those that review. This is the final chapter (though there is an epilogue!) and I would be over the freaking moon if this fic made over 300 reviews. I would adore some readers who don't normally review to try that now. I was a lurker once. I never reviewed, then I wrote and now I know the importance of knowing how people feel about what you write. So, if you have been following and would like to tell me what you think--good or bad, as long as you are not unneccesarily nasty--please give it a shot. This is your next to last chance on this fic. Please???

24. Epilogue by Peta [Reviews - 41] Liked (2023 words)
This fic would never have come this far without the continual encouragement from Holly and Schehrezade, with a little spikeslovebite tipping the scale. It ended up being so much more than I could have ever imagined, and I am so overwhelmed by the response it has received. As relieved as I am that it is now completely over--and I have NO intentions of a sequel--it's a little sad too. This story has taken over a large part of my life, and as I am in a pretty big writing slump right now, it gave me hope. Now that it is over, I pray to God that Ic an get some enthusiasm back. But anyway, I hope you all enjoy the epilogue and that you'll be around when I begin to post my next fic...whenever that will be. Thank you all for taking the time to review...I'm almost at 300 reviews!