A/N: This is the first story that I have ever written. Please review and tell me what you like and don't like. Thanks.


The voice startled both girls. As they slowly turned toward their beds, both knew that they in for one hell of a day. They looked at the wide awake vampires that were sitting up in each of their beds. Neither seemed to care that they only had a thin sheet covering their lower half. Both vampires had a look of confusion on their face.

“Maybe I should be the one to explain all of this.” Willow started, “You see I...do you guys think you could put on some clothes. I think we would all feel more comfortable if you did.”

“I perfectly comfortable the way I am, Red. I just an explanation on why I woke up in the Slayer’s bed naked. What the fuck did you do to me?” asked the blonde vampire.

__________________________________

One day before.....

“Look I see that you are upset about Oz, but I think you should really hold off on doing the magicks right now.” Giles tried to reason. Giles had always been uncomfortable talking to the girls about their relationships but he tried to give the best advice he could.

“You see. You see! You don’t see anything. I tried the spell and it went kablooey. Nothing I do is going right!!!” Willow stormed out of the room, not noticing that her ‘will it so’ spell had just gone into effect. Its first victim Giles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They just don’t understand what I am going through right now. I am in so much pain right now and they just don’t seem to care.” she had been ranting for the last half hour and it wasn’t helping at all.

“Buffy cares. I know see does. She just has a lot to deal with right now. She needs to be with Spike so she can figure out what’s up with the commandos.” he tried to defend Buffy the best he could.

“Well if she needs him that bad, why don’t they just get married. We knew a long time ago that we wouldn’t have a normal relationship. I mean look at you. The Bug Lady, Mummy Girl, and now you have Anya. You are a demon magnet.”

“ Hey! that was totally uncalled for.” he said taken aback. Willow had been his friend for a long time and never had she thrown that in his face.

“You know that it’s true. Never mind. I’m leaving.” she yelled storming out of yet another room that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Marry me and make me the happiest man on earth.” Spike proposed.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes. Of course I’ll marry you. I love you.” she cried. She knew that this was the happiest she had been in her years as a Slayer. Giles walked into the room at that moment to find his Slayer and the bane of his life embracing.

“Giles, I’m getting married. Can you believe it?” she jumped up and down excitedly.

“What?! No!! Why?” he said trying to comprehend what she was saying.

“Look, I know this is going to take a while to get used to so...why don’t I take Spike with me on patrol?” she suggested hoping to have time to discuss the wedding.

“Um, yes. Come back and maybe I will be able to see by then. Then I can get you to give up this insane idea. What the bloody hell is happening to us?” He tried to think what would bring all of this on.

“Okie dokie!! Let’s go patrol.”

“Right behind you luv. See ya Rupes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow slowly walked to her dorm room. She knew she shouldn’t take all of her emotions out on her friends. They were supposed to help her get through this and all they were doing was telling her to get over it. ‘Maybe I should just sleep with the first person I see. Would that help me get through it.’ she thought

She slowly opened the door to the room and threw her bag down on the bed. Suddenly she heard the door slam and something grabbed her head. She felt unbelievable power surge through her. And then it was gone.

___________________________________


“I seriously didn’t know that this would happen.” Willow explained to the three other occupants of the room.

“I’m guessing this is where I come in.”

Willow and Buffy turned towards the other bed, fear evident on their face, to look at the smirking creature that sat there.

“Angelus?”