Chapter 4
Spike rushes to Buffy's side and takes her into his arms.

" Buffy, come on luv, wake up. Pet? " BUffy starts to stir and opens her eyes to a pair of intense blue ones. She blinks a few times before she speaks.

" Spike? Is it really you? "

" Yes. luv. I'm really here. Are you okay? " Buffy stares at him for a moment then wraps her arms around his neck.

" I thought I would never get a chance to see you again. I've missed you so much. I love you so much. How...how are you here? " Angel leaves the office with Wes, to give the reunited family some privacy.

" The Amulet. That's what we think. Not quite sure though. All I remember is saying goodbye to you then waking up naked on Peaches floor. He told me a little of what happened after that but didn't tell me that you moved on. " Buffy is confused by what he said until she see that he is looking At brian, who is in Dawn's arms and is very awake. She lets go of Spike and gathersa Brian from Dawn.

" Spike, I would like you to meet Brian William Summers. "

" What? The father didnt marry you. " Buffy places Brian in Spikes arms before she speaks again.

" His father didn't know about him. He had this crazy idea of being heroic and saving the world by sacrificing himself. "

" You mean....his mine? "

" Yes. I found out a month after you died. I already knew but had to go to the doctor to confirm it. "

" I... I want to thank you. "

" For what? "

" For giving me this miracle. For having my child. "

" First, you helped with the miracle and second I wouldn't want anyone elses child but yours. You're my soulmate, William. "

" And you're mine. I love you do much, Buffy. " Brian starts to fuss, which scares Spike.
" What... did I do something wrong? Why is he crying? "

" You didn't do anything wrong. He's just hungry. It's been over two jours since he has been fed. Dawn, can you bring Spike a bottle? " Dawn does what she is asked. Spike looks at Buffy with his eyebrow raised.
" I want you to feed your son. Just hold him like this and tilt the bottle so he doesn't get any air. " Spike does what she says. He watches in awe as his son drinks from the bottle. When he drank half of it, Spike pulls it from him and raises Brian to be burped. Buffy smiles at the instincts Spike has around caring for Brian. Spike looks at her and grins back her. He soon realises that Brian fell asleep on his shoulder,
" Geuss he wasn't that hungry. Let's put himin the carrier. " As Buffy does that Spike looks to Dawn.

" Hey, Nibblet. Just going to stand there? " Dawn runs and throws her arms aroud Spike in a tight hug.

" I've missed you so much, Spike. I'm so glad you're back. "

" Me too, Bit. Me too. Look at me, I've become a poofter." The three of them laugh.

" Come on, you too. Lets go home. "

" I'm coming with you? "

" Of coure. Do you honestly think I would leave you here with Angel? I'm not that mean. Plus I think Brian should have both of his parents with him. Now since we've been here to long, it is time to go." They all gather there stuff then walk in to the lobby.

" Blondie Bear? When did you get here? " Harmony natually talks loud and it is too loud for Brian and scares him awake. He starts to cry again. Spike places the carrier on the floor and takes Brian out of it.

" Thank you, so much for waking my son, Harmony. Shush, Brian. Daddy's got you. It's okay. " Brian starts to calm down to the soothing tones of Spike's voice. HArmony is confused and asks Buffy a question.

" I thought you said the father was dead, Buffy? How can it be Spike? He's alive. " Brian starts to cry again from Harmony's voice.

" Here, let me take him. Maybe the rest of his bottle and a diaper change will calm here down. " Dawn offers. Buffy goes ahead and takes Brian from Spike and puts him in the carrier.

" Thanks, Dawn. Spike and I really appreciate it. We'll be down in a minute. go ahead and start the car. " Dawn takes Brain and heads to the elevator to go to the garage. Spike nd Buffy turn to Harmony.
" Did you see Spike come into the office at all? "

" No. ":

" That is because I was dead, Harm. Somehow I was brought back and made human. I was with Buffy before I dead and that is how Brian was made. I'm with Buffy and that is where I am staying. You need to get over me and find someone who likes you for you. There has to be at least someone." Buffy and Spike leave a stunned Harmony staring after them as the leave the office area. They get to the garage and Buffy asks Dawn to drive them to the council.