Chapter 2

Across town at the law offices of Wolfram and Hart, Angel and his gang work on traking down a group of vampires that firm works with by providing fresh bodies for them. Wesley found out that they have a mage working for them and that is why they are had to find.

" So , you see this mage is powerful. I should be able to counteract his spell so we can find their exact location. "

" Good. Fred, how are the tests on that blood sample coming? "

" Well, the results say that it is part human and part demon. I am trying to classifiy what type of demon it is. " Angel grabs a package office his desk.

" Good. Now i was thinking of getting those vamps tonight. Wes, can you be ready by then?" As he waits for an answeer he opens the package. The amulet falls toi the ground. Once it hits the floor it starts to glow. With a flash of light Spike is lying on the floor naked and shivering.

" Gunn, can you get some clothes. Angel, carry him to the couch. I'll get a blanket. " Angel picks Spike up and Places him on the couch just as Wes gets a blanket. Angel can sense that Spike is now human. He slowly moves to his desk. He picks up the phone and dials a familiar number.

" Hello, how can I help you? "

" I need to speak with Buffy Summers immediately. This is Angel. " He looks back at Spike.

" Hold on, Mister Angel. I'll put you right through."