“Spike…Spike…Spike?” Buffy shook the unconscious vampire under her gently. “You okay?”

Gingerly she slid of his still erect cock, her muscles complaining at her movements. Buffy looked down at the now purple erection that stood proud from his pale body. Suppressing her natural instincts to ease his pain, she ran her fingers over his erection. Watching it twitch and pulse under her touch. Even when he was unconscious Spike reacted to her touch. She rubbed her thumb over the mushroom shaped head and pressed down hard. Trying to wake him. Spike didn’t wake there was nothing…

Buffy crawled shakily up to the head of the bed and uncuffed him. She pulled his limp body into her lap and cradled him again her breasts. “Spike… please say something…” She was beginning to panic. Buffy had never really experimented in this type of sexual torture and was worried that she had gone to far. ‘Oh, God, I’ve broken him!’

Anxiously, the blonde girl pressed soft kisses to Spike’s bleached curls. Her hands ran soothingly over his shoulders and back. “Spike, I’m sorry! I was only playing! I know you love me and would never look at another woman. I forgive you! Please come back to me! Say something…Cos there is no way I’m getting Willow over here to pull you outta this! She’ll never stop teasing me! Spike, I didn’t know that I went too far. Please speak to me!” Buffy begged, trying not to burst into tears.

“What you want me to say, my devious bitch?” Spike whispered against her sweating breasts.

“Oh! You’re awake! Thank God…” Buffy stroked her fingers through his mussed hair, her other hand soothed the red marks around his wrists. Spike lay boneless in her lap. Completely limp…well except for his erection, which was still trapped in the ring Buffy had put on him earlier.

“Wow, I thought I’d given you brain damage!” Buffy joked, trying to cover up her initial panic.

“Think you did. What the bloody hell happened?” Spike mumbled. He tried to ignore his still aching cock.

“I came, you passed out…” Buffy eyed him thoughtfully. “You okay?”

“Yeah… but, luv…” Spike whined and pointed to his dick.

“I can see it, Spike. You ready to go again?”

Spike nodded, hoping that this time Buffy would let him come. “Do your worst. And, luv, I’m tough, I can take it. Though…have to say that was a first! Can’t believe I passed out…”

Buffy grinned, knowing exactly what her vampire was hoping. “Get on your hands and knees.” He was gonna be disappointed, she wanted to play some more!

“Wot?” Spike glared up at Buffy.

“You heard me. Do it!” Buffy ordered.

Spike gingerly rolled on his stomach. He ground his hips into the covers for a moment, hoping for some temporary relief before raising himself shakily onto his hands and knees, but the soft fabric only added to his mounting frustration.

Before he could say anything, there was a swish and Spike jerked at the sensation of a belt hitting him across the backs of his thighs.

“Christ! Give a bloke a warning, luv!” Spike arched his back and smirked, secretly thrilled at the little blonde dominatrix who was wielding his belt. He had never imagined that Buffy would be brave enough to get into S & M! She was taking to it like a duck to water…

Buffy gazed admiringly at the submissive pose the usually arrogant Vampire had adopted. His pale skin gleamed in the candlelight, marred by a pink streak where the belt had hit him. Buffy could see his erection jutting proudly from his body. She had never tried this form of foreplay before, but had always wanted to. Within limits, Buffy wanted to play a bit, but knew she would never really try to hurt her lover.

She reached over and gently soothed the pink mark with her hand before leaning over and planting a wet kiss on the welt. Spike moaned and arched his back even more, leaning into her soft mouth. She was teasing him and he loved it!

“Oh pet, just like that…your mouth is so soft.” Spike whispered. “Do it again!” Fresh arousal rippled through him. Goose bumps rippled over his body and he arched his back, like a cat.

Buffy smirked wickedly and deliberately misinterpreted his request. She shrugged and raised her arm and hit him across one pale butt cheek. Spike jerked and his hands fisted into the covers. He widened his knees, trying to stop himself from collapsing.

Buffy’s eyes widened at the sight of Spike spreading his knees and inadvertently offering her a bird’s eye view of his balls and cock. It was an opportunity to hard to let pass without some kind of torture! She changed the angle of her next stroke and gently swiped between his legs. The belt hit Spike’s balls and cock with a gentle slap. Spike howled and fell forward. He began to babble incoherently as his face mashed into the pillow.

Eventually, he turned his head slightly and Buffy heard his litany of apologies for anything and everything that he had done. He swore that he would never look at another woman and that he was her willing slave and promised that he would be there for her until his dying day. Buffy let him promise her the moon and the stars for a few more minutes before she finally relented and rolled Spike onto his back.

“Was that too much?” Buffy asked worriedly as she watched Spike quiver and jerk, his hands running up and down his crimson cock, trying to find some relief

“No was… perfect…” he gasped as he gingerly rubbed his cramping balls. “But, pet, can we stop now?” He was worried his dick would drop off if it were punished any longer.

“Sure,” Buffy whispered. She reached down and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock before running her lips over it. When she reached the base, Buffy shifted her attentions to Spike’s balls. One at a time she took them in her mouth and sucked them gently, trying to soothe them. Spike’s fingers ran through her hair. He wrapped the blonde tresses around his erection and rubbed his fist up and down, sighing happily at the silky sensation.

Buffy’s hand joined his as she peppered his thighs with tiny licks and kisses. She wrapped her fingers around the base and released the cock ring. Sitting up slowly, she managed to untangle her hair from around Spike’s cock.

“Let go, Spike.” she urged his hand away and with a smooth move took him down her throat. Sucking hard, Buffy released the base of Spike’s cock.

With a feral snarl, Spike came for what seemed like hours. His hips jerked as he finally found the release he was craving. Buffy swallowed his salty emissions; a few drops escaped her red lips and trickled down her chin. She sat back on her heels and watched, fascinated, as Spike continued to erupt. Milky streams of semen covered his stomach before finally he softened.

He lay there panting, and watched as Buffy’s pink tongue caught the pearly drops. With a growl, he sat up and pulled her to him, kissing her hard. Spike could taste himself on her tongue as he plundered her soft mouth.

He hardened against her hip.

Buffy pulled back and looked down in surprise. “Yeesh, Spike, talk about stamina!” Looking back up at Spike, she smiled.

Spike smirked around his fangs.

“Now you’re gonna get it, Slayer.” He threw Buffy onto her back and lunged for her. Buffy giggled and squirmed as Spike kissed and licked his way down her body. He caught one of her nipples with his fangs and nipped at it gently before moving over to the other hardened peak. He sucked it into his mouth and nursed it. Buffy sighed happily and wove her fingers through his hair, cradling his head to her breast, her hips undulating gently against his.

Spike pushed her hips flat to the mattress and slid further down. Reaching the cradle of her thighs, he sighed happily. Leaning forward, the vampire licked her cleft from top to bottom and then plunged his tongue into her liquid centre. At the first taste his game face slid off, he glanced up at her passion filled face that was staring down at him between her heaving breasts. His blue eyes meet hers and he gave her a long lick, gathering her moisture on his tongue. He pulled away and swallowed, a rumble of happiness erupted out of him. Ducking his head down he slid his tongue into her scorching folds and teased around her opening. Spike pressed his nose against her redden clit and nudged it gently, while his tongue was busy exploring her depths. Sliding down further he delicately laved her puckered rosette, rimming her gently.

A guttural moan erupted out of Buffy, her head twisted back in the pillows. Her movements arched her back, thrusting her erect nipples upwards. Her stocking clad thighs tightened around his head briefly and then dropped lax onto the mattress, offering herself up to her lover. Spike reached under her and cupped her backside, spreading her cheeks apart, letting his tongue roam in her secret place. He had been gradually introducing her to this pleasure and to his surprise Buffy adored it. Spike pushed his tongue against the quivering ring of muscles and thrust in.

Buffy’s hands shot down to his rumpled blond hair and her hips rocked against his talented tongue. She rode him shamelessly, until it was too much.

“Spike, no! Come up here. I want you inside me…foreplay later…” Buffy moaned and squirmed against his agile tongue. Finally, she dug her fingers hard into his hair and pulled Spike’s face away from her core and tugged him upwards.

Spike growled at losing contact with her pert backside, he dragged his tongue over her soft folds as she pulled him away and upwards, inhaling the enticing aroma his Slayer was letting out. But, he was never one to deny a ladies request and in a smooth motion he plunged back into her welcoming depths. Buffy wrapped her legs around his back and surged upwards. Her stockings rasped against Spike’s skin, sending tremors up his spine. His cock twitched happily in her soaking depths as he began to rock slowly into her grasping channel.

“Harder, Spike, don’t hold back, please!” Buffy panted as she looked down between their bodies and watched Spike pumping into her. His hard length stretching her in delicious ways, the pain pleasure was just perfect. Buffy could feel each vein in his length throbbing against her inner walls. She dug her nails into his shoulder and then leant forward and bit his throat, knowing that this would drive him wild. Spike lunged into her again his balls slapping wetly against her butt.

Spike roared as gold chased blue out of his eyes, his face shifted and his fangs descended. Reaching down, he pulled Buffy’s legs from his waist and hooked them over his shoulders, thrusting into his girl harder and harder. His back arching as he hammered into her hips.

He ran his fangs gently over her breasts, inhaling the sweet scent of her skin. Buffy panted and groaned; as she brushed soft kisses over the top his head. The new angle of penetration was filling her completely, and within seconds Buffy wailed and shuddered as she felt the onset on another set of orgasms wash over her. She sighed happily, glad for her multiple man!

Spike’s hips thrust once more. He embedded himself in her liquid warmth as he finally came. Buffy could feel his cock jerking inside her as he filled her with his cool release. He felt like his spine was liquefying.

Spike collapsed. He slid his arms out from under her back and let Buffy’s legs fall limply on either side of his still shuddering form. Buffy’s arms were wrapped loosely around his back as she tried to breathe normally.

“Bloody hell, woman, you are gonna dust me with too much pleasure one of these days,” Spike muttered weakly.

Buffy was too weak to laugh at the panting vampire who lay bonelessly in her arms, panting softly as she came down. She ached all over, but in a good way.




The candle and firelight lit their naked bodies, as they lay entwined on the bed, white and golden limbs wrapped possessively around each other. Buffy had her head tucked under Spike’s chin, her long eyelashes rested on her slightly flushed cheeks and fluttered slightly as she dreamt.

A pop from the fire woke Spike. He glanced over to check that the ember hadn’t set fire to the Persian rug. Resting his chin on the top of Buffy’s fair head, Spike sighed happily. Taking a deep breath, he imprinted his lover’s unique scent on his senses. He was so familiar with his slayer’s scent that the vampire could pick her out in a crowd. Which he had done only the other week when he had lost Buffy in the Barbican. They had been indulging Spike’s inner William and gone to see The Tempest. Buffy had surprised Spike as she sat enthralled in the production, laughing and cheering the protagonists on. It was in the rush to get out that they had been separated. Spike had within seconds found Buffy pressed up against a column, frantically looking for her partner. ‘I’ll always find you, luv.’ Spike pressed a gentle kiss to the crown of her head. His arms tightened around her soft curves.

Buffy yawned and stretched as she gradually woke to the feel of Spike’s lips pressed to her head. “Hmmm, nice way to wake up.” She leant back slightly and caught Spike’s lips with her warm ones and gently kissed him. She released his lips with a sigh and rubbed her nose against his and giggled.

“Wot?” Spike eyed the giggling mess in his arms.

“You’re such a snuggler!” Buffy giggled. “The Big Bad is such a softie.”

“Not that soft, gorgeous!” Spike rubbed his hardening dick against her stomach.

“Spikeeee!” Buffy wailed. “I can’t! I’m all shagged out, as you’d say!”

“Jesus, Buffy, that is the silliest thing I have ever heard coming outta your mouth! Including all the Valley Girl speak.” Spike grinned at the look of outrage on Buffy’s face. “Oh, pouty! Gonna get it…” With that, he kissed her pouting mouth and rolled Buffy onto her back.

Nudging her legs apart, Spike settled between them and smirked at the slickness he could feel on his cock. “Seems like you wanna get it, too!” With that, he surged between her legs. Buffy moaned slightly as her aching channel widened to let her lover in. She sighed happily once Spike was fully sheathed in her.

“Nice and slow, luv…Spike’s got you…” Spike began to move his hips slightly, never leaving her heat, just surging into her. His pelvic bone rubbed her in just the right spot and within seconds, Buffy’s breath quickened as her muscles began to flutter around him as she slowly came. Spike lunged into her welcoming heat once more as he joined her in ecstasy.

Before either of them could recover, the phone on the bedside table began to ring. Spike tried to roll off and reach for the phone only to be stopped by Buffy’s legs, which were wrapped around his hips.

“Let the machine get it,” Buffy whispered as she tried to uncross her eyes.

Spike nodded and kissed her neck gently as he lay down onto of her limp form, his softening cock still inside her as she gently undulated her slayer muscles around him caressing him intimately.

“Buffy? Spike? I know you guys are in…” Dawn’s voice filled the room. “Look, I was just calling to say I am coming home for the weekend. I get a weekend away from Giles and his buddies! Go me! Guess what? He is finally getting a chance to go on that retreat thingie in the Cotswolds…Cool or what?” There was a muffled sound as Dawn giggled and laughed with another watcher in training. “Hey, Jamie said to say that the only way Giles eventually got an invite to the Cotswolds was cos he organised the whole thing!”

Spike and Buffy rolled their eyes at this.

“Okay. Look, I’m gonna go and I’ll see you guys next weekend. Resume shaggin’ now!” Dawn giggled and hung up.

“Well, not that it’s good idea, shagging and what’all, but the thought that the Nibs told us too has put a damper on the whole happy Spike!” Spike rolled off Buffy and lay on his back, reaching over, sliding an arm under Buffy’s neck and pulling her slim form against his.

“She’s right, you know,” Buffy mumbled tiredly.

“What? That all we do is screw each others brains out?” Spike asked.

“Well, that as well…”

“As well as what?” Spike interrupted.

“As well as Giles only getting an invite to the Watcher retreat in the Cotswolds cos he’s the Head of the Council now. He was never invited before. There was this one time, years ago, when he was really upset that Travers organised a retreat and left him out!” Buffy smiled as she remembered much rubbing of spectacles over the whole incident.

“Bet that pissed off Giles.” Spike tried not the smirk at the idea of Giles feeling left out of the club. But the image of Giles pouting over being ignored went a long way to soothing the annoyance of the painting hanging on the stairs.

“Hey! Leave Giles alone!” Buffy poked Spike in the ribs and eyed him balefully, breaking into a wide smile. “I can’t wait for Dawnie to come stay! She’s been so busy with her studying to be a Watcher we never get any sister time!”

“Yeah, it’ll be good to see the Mini Watcher-girl again! She’s been away too long.” Spike was just as happy about the impending visit. He and Dawn had finally managed to repair the damage that Xander’s little announcement had done. It had taken time, but once Dawn had seen how happy her big sister had been with the return of the blond vampire, she had relented. They had spent hours talking and catching up with each other, eventually returning to an easy friendship. “Maybe she can help with Willow and Kennedy.”

“More arguing?” Buffy asked sadly, a wave of guilt washed over her. “It’s my fault they are having problems.”

“What are you getting at, pet?” Spike arched his scarred eyebrow.

“Well cos of, you know…”

“What, you made rebound girl lie to Red?” Spike despised Kennedy for her behaviour and also her treatment of the red headed Wiccan who was only one of the original Scoobies he liked.

“Well, no…But she hates me…” Buffy trailed off, aware that it wasn’t really her fault that the new Slayer hated her. “Hey, I hope you don’t call her that in front of Wills.”

“Nope, but it was Emilie who came up with that nickname.”

“Man, you two are like a couple of old ladies gossiping.” Buffy poked Spike again in the ribs and then started to squeal as Spike tickled back in retaliation.

“Take it back! I am not an old lady!” Spike continued his assault on her side until Buffy finally leapt from the bed.

“Okay! Not an old lady, but you are a gossip!” Buffy panted as she itched her sides. She was secretly thrilled at the unexpected friendship that had sprung up between their neighbour and Spike.

The vampire had never made friends easily, but with Emilie, he had fallen into a routine of daily chats over hot chocolate and marshmallows. Buffy had even once caught Emilie laying a trail of them from their front door to hers as a joke. It had reduced the blonde slayer to giggles watching Spike laughing and chasing after a shrieking Emilie as he pelted her with the retrieved marshmallows. Not even Kennedy’s disapproving presence had dampened the moment. At the thought if Willow’s lovers’ angry face, Buffy frowned and sat down on the bed next to Spike who watched her as she sat thinking.

“Do you think Willow would mind if we sent Kennedy over to Cleveland so that Faith could have a break?” Buffy asked.

Spike rolled onto his side and thought for a moment. “No. It would give Red some time to think and have some time off from the fights. Maybe she’ll realise that the bint isn’t what she really wants.” Spike reached for a pack of cigarettes that sat on the bedside table and lit one. He puffed on it for a while as he thought. “Also, it’d give the brat some authority she’s craving. It’d be good to see Faith again, but…”

“But not Robin?” Buffy interjected, she was aware that there was still no love lost between Spike and the man who had tried to kill him in revenge for his mother’s death.

“Yeah, but if it’ll help Red I can put up with the git.” Spike patted the mattress. “Come to bed, my heart. We need our rest for tomorrow.”

Buffy slid next to his cool body and rubbed her hand along his thigh, lingering at his hip. “Yeah, we’ll need to be ready for Hurricane Kennedy, when we tell her she going to be heading out… You think we should talk to Willow first?” Buffy was worried that her best friend might be upset over the idea.

“Yeah, we’ll get Red over for lunch and put the idea to her. Maybe get Emilie to come, too…” Spike leant over and stubbed out the cigarette and then lay back on the bed. He stretched and arched his back. Buffy scooted a bit closer and draped herself over his chest, entwining their legs.

Buffy nodded. “Yeah, that’d help. Wills seems to trust her opinion.”

“Sleep, pet,” Spike whispered as he wrapped his arm around Buffy and pulled her to him.

“Love you, Spike…” Buffy mumbled tiredly as she dozed off.

“Love you, too, my sweet Slayer.” Spike kissed her forehead and watched Buffy fall asleep. For several minutes he watched his Golden Girl sleep before finally drifting off as well.


The End or is it?