[Reviews - 0] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy isn't a slayer, she's a wolfwalker and the last surviving descendant and reincarnation of Medb, Queen of Wolves.

Spike is in Ireland nursing a broken-heart from his recent break up with Cecily, when their paths collide and forgotten memories begin to resurface.

Together they must embark on a perilous journey through time, space, and otherworldly dimensions in search of answers and clues to help them break the curse that binds and fulfil an ancient prophecy that threatens the very fabric of existence.

But not everything is as it seems.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Spuffy Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6503 Read: 59
Published: 05/05/2024 Updated: 05/06/2024
Story Notes:
Disclaimer #1 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Disclaimer #2 I do not own the rights to "The Voice" by Celtic Woman, "Heartbreak Hotel" by Elvis Presley, the Wolfwalkers film by Cartoon Saloon, or any characters associated with Irish Mythology such as Medb and Ailill. This fanfic is for entertainment purposes only and no copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prelude. by DaniellaWidget [Reviews - 0] Liked (1739 words)
Firstly, I want to thank my Beta, Hostile17-1996. This fic wouldn't have been possible without your insightful advice, valuable feedback, contributions and support. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

2. Chapter 1 by DaniellaWidget [Reviews - 0] Liked (4764 words)
As always, a shout out to my beta Hostile17-1996! Without you this chapter would be an incoherent mess that made no sense haha